ActCAD Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Martin

Emfehlenswertes CAD-Programm

Bewertet am 25.1.2022

leicht zu bediehnen da die Funktionen logisch sind nach Autocad Befehlen.

leicht zu bediehnen da die Funktionen logisch sind nach Autocad Befehlen.

voll kompatiebel zu Autocad, keine Eingewöhnung erforderlich man kann sofort damit arbeiten

die Menüs z.B Bemaßung können nicht gesamtheitlich angezeigt werden, z.B Fortfahren Bemaßung ist unter dem Untermenü Kommentieren statt unter Bemaßung im Startmeneu Bemaßung erst im nächsten Menü zu finden, jedoch kann man sich das Untermenü anzeigen lassen.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We are releasing patches every month for better performances. Please check the updates from the software.

Luigi
Luigi
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great choice for working with dwg files

Bewertet am 6.12.2017

In the panorama of alternatives to Autocad, I deepened the Intellicad world and I decided to try Actcad also for the very favorable cost, I also wanted the possibility of using the Cad on multiple computers and this was a prerogative of Actcad.
The clean interface and continuous updates make Actcad a software that keeps up with the technical evolution.
Fast and professional assistance, maximum attention to the customer even with only one license.

I had some initial problems with the license and the release of the same for the transfer of the software, some initial imperfection on the interface, now resolved and also the updating procedure from complicated and simple.

Antwort von ActCAD

Many thanks Luigi for your valuable time in writing this review. You are one of our oldest customer using our products since long back.

We strive hard at ActCAD to meet or exceed your expectations in future too. Just drop an email to us and we will get to you immediately.

Chandrakant
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent software for using it in Chemical Industry for various P&IDs and Civil/Structural...

Bewertet am 24.1.2022

Overall it is best product to use. It is more convenient to have additional licences as it is less expensive. At the same time it helps us with All similar features and requires no additional training for using it. It runs smooth on basis i5 Processor and without Graphic card.

It is having same features which we are using in expensive software like Autocad. At the same time service support is good. Separate training is not at all required.

Overall perform this product is very good and there are no cons at all.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

AutoCAD

Warum ActCAD gewählt wurde

It was outdated also less features. Speed was very slow. ActCAD is less expensive.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActCAD

It is having same features compare to Auto CAD. It is less expensive so instead of buying one I have bought three numbers. Still it was very much cheaper

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you, Chandrakant for taking the time to post a valuable review on the Capterra website.

Rasmus
  • Branche: Automotive

Too many bugs

Bewertet am 24.4.2023

I really wanted to like the ActCAD but in the end it turned out to be a frustrating experience. I tried to report the bugs and for smaller ones I got responses that they are noted but for bigger ones I got no response and no hope. If it would be possible I would like to have my money back...

Similar to other products and changing settings was easy. Also some small features that felt nice at first (even though I later turned them off).

Couple of big bugs and several smaller ones. I paid extra for network license but almost every time (couple of times per week) I switched the computer I had to manually reset the license on the homepage. Also quite often when the Windows was waking up from sleep, the ActCAD thought that there was no internet connection and closed without saving any open work.Another big problem was that sometimes some objects were randomly invisible and therefore also impossible to select. I tried to report that bug but got no response for that.Smaller annoying thins were worst autoregen I've seen in years (even with the best settings the circles most of the times had corners), several commands didn't have midcommand undo and also so slow autosave on a powerful computer that I quite often were wondering why the program doesn't respond.

Hamid

Affordable alternative to AutoCAD

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

My overall experience have been mixed. I love the basic features and interface, competing with AutoCAD. I am not as pleased with some of the technical difficulties and support.

Ease of use and functionality, similar to AutoCAD, making the transition painless.

Lack of adequate help reference, documentations and support. The software includes many features, but without proper guide, it's hard to fully utilized. The online support is based in India, so there is difficulty due to time difference. Some of the feature are non-functioning or have bugs.

Gary
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Works just like AutoCAD and no subscription

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

Commands are virtually identical to AutoCAD.

There is nothing that I don't like about this product.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you so much Gary for taking the time to post a valuable review of the software.

Myrianthe
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

It is good it can be better

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

It is nice it could be better. I suggest: (1) you ask for feedback (as you did), (2) you make a guide step by step for beginners or not, (3) you make a forum (questions, answers) where you get and answer the most popular questions and complains (as to solve them). In my opinion the forum is also a very good and cheap advertising (to new clients) for a good product with good support.

Good value for money. Similarity to other programs (AutoCAD). Very good compatibility with other programs.

Not all AutoCAD commands are transferred to ActCAD. There is not a step by step guide for the program. There is not a list with commands and shortcuts. The BIM plug in was less than basic (no automatisaion for door measures, I could not change the materials of walls etc).

Antwort von ActCAD

Dear Myrianthe, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are in the process of improving our features to give the best performance. Also introducing new features and functionalities which you mentioned in our latest version. Feel free to contact us at support@actcad.com for any technical queries.

Martin
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Alternative To AutoCAD

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

Easy to use and great functionality.

Easy to use and great functionality.

Well developed menu structure . Funtionality similar to AutoCAD so transitional users will have no learning curve. Great value for money.

Some shortcut commands available in AutoCAD are not available .

Joe
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best affordable Alternative to the expensive programs

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

went searching for an updated version of design/drafting software as the main stream version is so expensive.

The interface is very familiar and was an easy transition from ACAD

takes a while to find the symbols library

Roopesh
Roopesh

Good Alternate to AutoCAD

Good for Engineering Drawing, Use it to do air conditioning drawings

Good for Engineering Drawing, Use it to do air conditioning drawings

This is a very good alternate to AutoCAD, it is cheap and reliable

Sometimes it crashes, Other times I have to reset the software data.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Roopesh for taking the time to post a valuable review on the Capterra website.

Jhon Jairo
Jhon Jairo

Very used tool for design, drawing and modeling in 2D and 3D

Bewertet am 19.5.2018

easy learning, you can find information on the network for your learning, just enough to know about CAD programs to make it the most powerful tool in the market, has different predetermined electric blocks

In my opinion there are no bad points, low price, has a good support, an excellent tool for drawing and modeling

Antwort von ActCAD

Dear Jhon, thank you for valuable feedaback. Glad to hear that you are happy with ActCAD software. We will strive hard to meet or exceed your expectations in future too.

julian

Patchett Joinery ActCAD Review

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

Using the software is great as I used AutoCAD before. However, the freezing problem has not been resolved and my emails to support are mow not being responded to.

Virtually like for like to AutoCAD so the changeover was seamless

I have issues with the software freezing and cutting out. This happens daily when I am using the software, usually on several occasions. I have to shutdown all my applications and restart my laptop every time it happens. Obviously this causes disruption to my daily tasks using other software.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you for your wonderful review. Sorry for the inconvenience caused due to the software freezing and hanging. The issues you mentioned were solved in the latest version of the software. Please drop a direct mail to support@actcad.com to solve the issues and to work smoothly with the software.

David
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Terrific option for great software

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

I've use cad since 1992, off and on. At work, we initially had MicroGDS, then MicroStation. Ive never used AutoCad, which here in America is really the leading Cad program, but the companies license agreements are crazy for someone who is not doing this as a profession.

I use this software as a replacement to MicroStation, which is what I used at my work, but I retired and lost access to cad software. Not wanting to spend a lot of money, or have to have a renewable license, this software is perfect. I am not a cad operator by trade. I used it at work to update drawing done by those who do that full time. I mainly use it for house plans for remodels I do, or basic part sketching for things I build in my shop. I am not efficient, but I love the accuracy of being able to draw in scale, print in scale, and produce professional looking drawings.

I don't want to be critical, because so much of what is confusing to me is only because of syntax issues with how ActCad performs a function, and how I was taught using other software. The software will do anything I need it to do, just not always obvious. For me, getting the snaps to work just as I am expecting has been difficult, but thats likely just operator unfamiliarity, as I still only use the software somewhat sporadically. I'll use it say 4 or 5 hours a day for a week or two, then maybe not at all for a couple of weeks, then only an hour or so.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you David for taking the time to post a valuable review of the software.

Leonidas

Actcad needs... more stability

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Good for the price.i like that it's something like Autocad that I already know.

The proggrame needs more stability. Makes lots of errors.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

progeCAD 2010 Professional

Warum ActCAD gewählt wurde

For low price

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActCAD

Believing for more stability

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Leonidas for taking the time to post a valuable review of the software.

Balkrishna
  • Branche: Animation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

great software. value for money

great software. value for money

ACT CAD is as good as any industry-standard CAD software. 1st of all the best price is its price. It is one of the lowest cost in the industry. 2ndly it is easy for AUTOCAD users to shift to this software as the interface is close to AUTOCAD. the interface is easy to use if you are its 1st time user. for stability, I will give it 9 out of 10

the company needs to keep installation files of older versions of the software. as everyone would not be able to upgrade to the latest version. it is fine for some of us to use older versions too.

Kosmas
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A humble and honest review

Bewertet am 8.8.2022

It is by far the best non-Autodesk CAD application I ever used. Feels professional. In our company we use it for fast corrections upon existing drawings, mostly into electrical drawings and drawing of phtovoltaics' placement

Cheap and ideal for fast corrections upon existing drawings

I have an issue with bugs mostly while I am trying to paste a part of the drawing on it. Inclined lines doesn't always give you the ability to click their end-points and continue them inclined as they are. Took me some time to find how to scale a line-type. Text change paragraph on its right if you don't have the text window dragged downwards enough for your text to fit in and that is pretty annoying to do.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Kosmas for taking the time to post a valuable review of the software.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are in the process of improving our features to give the best performance. Also introducing new features and functionalities in our latest version. Feel free to contact us at support@actcad.com for any technical queries.

Louis

ActCAD is the BEST IntelliCAD reseller

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

I have used ActCAD for many years and IntelliCAD for more than a decade. I began using IntelliCAD as a Beta tester. I've tried other resellers and found that ActCAD has the best after-sale support.

IntelliCAD is the best AutoCAD alternative. There is almost no learning curve in the transition. ActCAD technical support is typically exceptional.

Occasionally, their update function doesn't work. However, they always fix the bug.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Louis for your wonderful feedback. We are releasing patches every month for better performances. Please check the updates from the software.

Vasudeva
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Needs lot of improvement in software ans tech support

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

similarity with AUTOCAD and ease of use and of course the cost

Needs lot tools to be used professionally

Patel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's a good program considering other CAD Software available in the market. They should work...

Bewertet am 9.12.2017

Cost effective Software with all the features of existing CAD Software available in the market.No learning curve for user because it comes with same keyboard shortcuts like AutoCAD.

Very cost effective ,Life time license,.dwg compatible,Can support any version file of AutoCAD. Block library is there.

Bit slow in handling heavy files (above 20mb file size)
Some time hatch is not working properly..

Antwort von ActCAD

Many thanks Hemant for your valuable time in writing this review. We strive hard at ActCAD to meet or exceed your expectations in future too. Please drop an email to support team to get quick responses for any of your issues. We are constant trying to improve our products.

Peter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ACTCAD is an inexpensive alternative to AutoCAD

Bewertet am 20.8.2022

It's ok right out of the box as long as you're not doing anything too complicated.

Easy to get started from AutoCAd. Difficult modifying some functions to work like used to in AutoCAD.

Some functions don't work as well as AutoCAD. Difficult and time consuming getting tech support.

Koshy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ACTCAD is excellent Value for Money

Excellent

Excellent

Customizable, Open API, Does not Crash. Excellent Value for money

VBA WAS NOT AVAILABLE. Lot of code could be resued if VBA WAS AVAILABLE

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you Koshy for taking the time to post a valuable review of the software.

We are in the process of improving our features to give the best performance. Also introducing new features and functionalities which you mentioned in our latest version. Feel free to contact us on support@actcad.com for any technical queries.

Mariusz
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Its innovative product on ITC Intellicad Technology engine 8.4a for CAD, civil engineers,...

Bewertet am 5.12.2017

I saved a lot of money by choosing this product.

I saved a lot of money by choosing this product.

The program offers the same functions as much more expensive products. He has a perpetual license, not some subscription. There are no great hardware requirements, but on strong equipment it develops wings. Supports 32/64 bit Microsoft Windows systems at Windows Vista.
It has a multilingual interface.Very good price, modern services and functions, good producer support and frequent updates. It has an interface similar to AutoCAD

Antwort von ActCAD

Many thanks Mario for your valuable time in writing this review. In addition, we are grateful to you for all your efforts on Polish translations. We strive hard at ActCAD to meet or exceed your expectations in future too.

John
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt

Critical Review of ActCAD 2021

Bewertet am 25.1.2022

Overall, my company's experience with ActCAD has been a minimum of 9 out of 10. The only work needed my tam sees is license transfer from their workstation to their travel computer.

ActCAD presents a complete palette of 2D and annotation tools, critical to my business.

License transfer to my travel computer is clumsy; wish there was a better mechanism to share a license between two computers.

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you John for taking the time to post a valuable review on our software.

DP
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

over all we found as good as Autocad.

Bewertet am 18.1.2019

No complaints.It serves our end use and objective.Overall happy .Budget was within our pockets.

It served our purpose. Training was not required . Our engineers just took off on the same day. Cost was affordable.

Possibly the speed in terms of other similar cad softwares

Antwort von ActCAD

Thank you for your valuable review on ActCAD Professional Software. Keep recommending our cost effective professional solutions in your known circle. Anytime, feel free to contact us on "support@actcad.com" with any queries.
Pavan koya

Sudheendra
Sudheendra

Great Value for Money

Bewertet am 21.12.2018

Found ActCAD to be a very good hidden treasure! It can be a fantastic tool for startups and SMEs

As long as we are working on medium complexity drawings, ActCAD delivers almost on par with the expectations!

May need to spend a couple of hours extra to learn a small variation in the commands than expected.

Antwort von ActCAD

Many thanks Sudheendra for your valuable time in writing this review. We strive hard at ActCAD to meet or exceed your expectations in future too.