ZoomInfo Operations Erfahrungen

ZoomInfo Operations

Stärke dein Unternehmen mit leistungsstarken Daten.

Sortieren nach

Jackie
  • Branche: Marktforschung

RingLead - Application

Bewertet am 3.8.2020

We onboarded RingLead as a tool to help with the business cards that we got from conferences, but now it is a huge part of our Lead routing and management process.

I've also been very very happy with the support we've gotten. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], always responds to us right away and sets up calls with more technical people if we need it. My team is able to resolve questions in less than a day - that is so critical to tight project deadlines we typically have. I'm the manager of all of the systems/platforms we have, and RingLead's support is some of the best we get and I have high standards! :)

The support we get is definitely a key factor in why we would want to keep RingLead over another platform that does the same thing.

One thing in particular, for the webform submissions, it is awesome to see what errors come up and all the detail that is provided. It makes me really confident in using Ringlead as a tool since we can easily trouble shoot and have a ton of visibility into the data flowing/not flowing through our forms.

The interface makes it really easy for people who are not technical to set it up. DMS is so much better than the other interface you had - change is hard to manage, but the newer platform is great!

I'm not a direct end user, but from what I have seen & heard from my team, the interface is really intuitive, so there isn't much to complain about.

Istvan
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gain control of your data

Bewertet am 3.8.2020

My experience has been a very pleasant surprise. Keeping our org's data clean, I've been using Ringlead extensively for record deduping, lead to account matching, sales territory assignment, deleting redundant activity records and a whole lot of other tasks.

Lots of features, seems like they've though about a lot of scenarios. I often find myself wanting to do something, I reach out to our contacts at Ringlead and they offer to walk me through the setup in a call.

We're working with some Salesforce consultants and even they are surprised sometimes by the amount of flexibility Ringlead offers since they're used to doing everything by themselves.

It is great when I feel in control of the data and with Ringlead I absolutely do!

The tool is great but there are some things that would make my life easier:
- Number one feature that's missing is a simple list import via the batch API without doing any transformations/lookups on the data. The current import feature makes too many calls to the API so we cannot use it and have to pay for a very expensive alternative tool.
- Documentation could be improved a bit. I often need to talk with actual people to find answers.
- Please let me edit the time zone of the scheduling interface, none of our departments are located in the EDT timezone but the UI doesn't let me change it. Even better, corresponding times in different timezones I specify would be very helpful, especially since there's a 9 hour difference between our HQ and where I work.
- I'm having trouble understanding/remembering which tasks use the batch and which the SOAP API of SFDC. This could be shown in a prominent space in the UI or it would be great if Ringlead could estimate number of API calls used by executing a job.
- Failures to handle records could be displayed more prominently after a job runs and also why they failed.
- Please include the ability to filter records using a list upload.

Antwort von ZoomInfo

Amazing feedback Istvan! We will put your suggestions into the product queue and get you an update shortly. Your feedback is amazing!

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It does what we intended it to do

Bewertet am 27.8.2018

We use the software through an integration in Salesforce and it lets us know if we are creating duplicate entries

I don't really know what else they offer. I have had sales people contact me in the past, but I don't really understand the value.

Jim
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If you're in sales and hate data entry get Capture right away!

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

Capture makes entering new accounts, clients, and leads very quick and painless. The SalesForce process of setting up a new account and then adding a new contact used to take me 15-20 minutes. Now I can do it in 3-5 minutes... with no data errors! For a salesperson, this is a must-have program.

When our company started using SalesForce I quickly realized that to get the most out of it I would need to up my data entry game. I tried every program I could find that would automate getting new contacts and leads into SalesForce. Capture was the best back then and has remained the best since.

The only real con is the pricing. When they changed their pricing (a HUGE increase) I immediately went out to find a cheaper alternative. I spent about a week checking out the competition. In the end, I came back to Capture because there is no substitute.

Scott
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Saves me several hours each week

Bewertet am 6.8.2020

One of the first recommendations I make when working on a new Salesforce org is implementing a solution for data hygiene. For the past 5+ years recommendation is usually RingLead. Their pricing is inline with what they offer and their tool is customizable enough to fit most use cases.

1. Advanced matching criteria beyond any other solution I have used or evaluated.
2. Automated data hygiene tasks that you can trust.
3. Excellent communication from customer support.

The support docs are not very helpful for new users. Much of the language used assumes that you already know their product inside and out. As an experienced user I can find what I need in them, but new users are often confused and will likely need to contact support for help.

Mark

RingLead Clean & data hygiene

Bewertet am 10.8.2020

RingLean Clean is definitely at the top of best-in-class solutions for CRM data hygiene! The tool offers tons of flexibility to perform use cases around record deduplication as well as other data hygiene use cases. The fact that it can be used for other use cases outside of deduplication is one of the features that makes it deserving of best-in-class. The robustness of matching criteria configuration as well as logic to determine which fields on records to be merged "win" once the merge is complete is excellent.

Clean job data filtering is somewhat limiting in that all records are selected based on the filter criteria. This functionality could be improved by including a filter for master data as well as a distinct filter for data that is eligible to be merged. The UI has a few quirks that can also be improved upon, but once you get the hang of it, it delivers results.

Nick
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

RingLead allows us to remove duplicates hourly and maintain data accuracy

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

RingLead allows us to deduplicate our Lead records in Salesforce. We can compare against existing Leads, Contacts, or Person Accounts. There is flexible matching criteria and pretty thorough functionality. We're able to continue using our unique and highly duplicative lead creation method (given our unique B2C business context), and still keep a handle on our data accuracy. Our CSM is wonderful and helpful, and the app is very customizable. We have few if no issues, and I'm super pleased!

With a very unique Lead creation setup, we have a problem of hundreds of duplicates per day - even when the Lead was converted to an Opportunity and Person Account already. RingLead allows us to deduplicate every hour and meaningfully address this problem so that we can continue to use Salesforce to track our top-of-funnel. I've been impressed with the capabilities - and the helpfulness of the Customer Success team in providing helpful ways to solve new challenges. I recommend this tool!

A couple times our hourly deduplication stopped working without warning. I notified the CS team and they brought it to their Eng team. I believe they're working on a fix.

Shelli
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Ringlead is fixing our data issues!

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

Ringlead has been amazing to work with. They are great people, very responsive and helpful.

Ringlead is easy to setup and use from a basic standpoint, but still offers a lot of complex queries and functionality for those who want to do more. I feel more confident in my data and reports since we have acquired this program.

There are some features that are really robust (which is awesome), but sometimes I feel overwhelmed using them. I am fairly new to the more robust features, but their customer service is amazing and always willing to help.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Cloudingo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZoomInfo Operations

Better product that fit our needs better.
Yoav
Yoav
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great concept, execution could be improved

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

We use Everstring to give a score to lookalike accounts based on our own historical customer database.

Everstring took hours of figuring out what our ideal customer profile looked like and turned it into a useable score that led to all kinds of sales and marketing decision making and targeting.

Not the easiest to use. Every time we thought we had a handle on it and the sync to Salesforce, it seemed that there was another hoop to jump through.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Its okay - not the greatest

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Ringlead capture is helpful if you;ve got nothing else to help you. Would not be my first choice though.

Useful in getting phone numbers to help with prospecting and cold calling

Emails are often incorrect and mobile numbers arent always reliable. Premium enrichment credits are used up even before you know if there is a mobile number to be captured.

Josh
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Great Dedupe

Bewertet am 10.8.2020

Extremely positive and great!

Extremely positive and great!

Can deduplicate records easily outside of Salesforce as well as Mass Enrich

Still use Visualforce for alot of the tools in SF which run into issues on objects with a large number of fields.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ZoomInfo Sales

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZoomInfo Operations

Lower cost
Quinn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gather outstanding leads for potential sales.

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

This software takes care of everything for me. I waste a lot of time in sales looking for contact information; this software eliminates that and allows me to spend more time selling.

The user interface isn't the smoothest, but that's understandable given the amount of detail provided by this tool.

Valerie
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoom purchased RingLead and is not supporting Capture enrichment any longer

Bewertet am 15.2.2022

I liked the old capture, I'm still using the "new capture" but I really miss the enrichment. Not to mention the price has gone sky high

It does a great job of capturing linkedin information and putting it in SalesForce

without the enrichment portion to find email information, it's become nothing but a cut and past program

Kevin
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Capture Review

Bewertet am 12.6.2020

The product is easy to use and is better than any other tool I know of to gather ACCURATE information. It helps greatly in terms of delivering the information I need. This is the first company I have used it with and will always keep the product in mind in the future.

There is nothing I can think of at this time which is a 'con' about the software. I had no idea it existed before this job. Wish I had before, if anything !

Kirstin

Capture Excellence

Bewertet am 26.6.2020

Capture helps me to get leads uploaded into Salesforce in a very effortless manner.

I am on the phone with prospects everyday. This software allows me the ability to have the correct information about the person I'm speaking with, in a quick and simple fashion.

From time to time, the information is lacking things like phone numbers or email addresses. Other times that platform is extremely slow.

Ian
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A Must Have For Data Cleanliness

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

The de-duping is incredibly robust which brought us to the software, but we use the basic features like Mass Updates on a daily basis to keep our data clean without the risks associated with data loader.

There are so many features, at times it can feel like we are missing out on things. A more robust knowledge base would be the only request I would have.

Matt

Amazing

Bewertet am 22.6.2020

Cant wait to continue to use it

Cant wait to continue to use it

I loved how quick it was to get what I needed with no delay.

Sometimes the information is in accurate

• Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Happy User

Bewertet am 12.8.2020

Overall I am very pleased with the platform and it's effectiveness with our crm integration.

Great integration with CRM. Ease of use for enrichment.

Sometimes, rarely, it is finicky with the csv file used for upload.

pavan
pavan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Best marketing and data hero

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

Its very helpful software which everybody need in this digital era and very usefull also in like marketing to grow our business very good and fast overall very good partner in business and in automation also it's can use so much.

It is very good in marketing automation processing like managing duplicates,data normalisation, segmentation and much more and in data orchestration they provide like intelligent routing, workflow automation etc and also remove duplicate& bad data for giving best to us and create best lead for account to scoring good and also giving best matching lead to get best response and very good for sales and marketing segment like job role territory etc.It's also do normalise data into standard formats.

it's very nice in marketing and data recovery and replace nothing much that I face any problem with this and there response are also useful and helpful.

Chris
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Capture Great for Prospecting

Bewertet am 12.6.2020

Overall experience is good. There are some bugs but it allows me to prospect much easier.

I love the ease of use to find contact data on my target prospects then how I’m quickly able to get them into Salesforce

The implementation process was a bit complex getting it fully integrated the way we wanted to with Salesforce

• Branche: Personalwesen

Transition made easier

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

Very intuitive platform, made the transition from a different system to Capture incredibly easy! Almost mind blowing how *much* easier Capture is as compared to other software used for similar purposes, and those had less functionalities!

I would love a little more automation, where in the software would automatically update the contacts pulled in via the system with contact info on a regular cadence (every 3 months or something).

Robert
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

This was very interesting software and could be helpful to streamline your audience/target.

Bewertet am 14.3.2018

We really liked the audience platform. As a non-profit it helped us to streamline our marketing to new and targeted audience. We also enjoyed the analytics. We were using a combination of analytic sources but this helped us really hone in on our audience.

It was a little bit intimidating to use at first but once our team learned the terminology and how it would benefit us it was less intimidating to use.

Olivier
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A good starting point for filling in the blanks

Bewertet am 3.8.2020

Experience has been positive since the support and availability for training/problem solving is very good

I like the salesforce integration and ability to marry up fields for comparison. Any missing information that the software provides is a benefit to data enichment

There are many layers of data and different level of availability depending on selected packages and pricing. You don't know the sort of details you will get until you connect it and start running task (for enrichment specifically), you may find yourself with lower than expected results

Gabe

Great maintenance tools

Great experience with the team overall

Great experience with the team overall

The parallel implementation, runs alongside with yout systems without creating interdependencies

The rules and implementations might take some ramping up to build and understand how they work, including the incorrect template can mess up your data

LUKE
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Ease of use/integrations

Bewertet am 22.6.2020

Easy to use, great information on tap, good tech stack integrations for efficient data transfer

Really like that it is straight forward to use.
I have used other tools similar, and much prefer Capture. Allowing you to select multiple contacts to get information on, then directly import in Salesforce is a great feature and much prefer it to a previously used tool called Lusha.

Sometimes the HQ information for companies is wrong. Not the biggest issue and sometimes it's tricky to get the right information/present the right information for global companies with lots of offices.