Safetica

David
David
  • Branche: Halbleiter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust platform for data protection

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

Safetica provides the ability to detect and prevent potential cyber threats that can generate leakage of valuable information from our organization. With this platform we obtain a high level of security in the management of our data.

I really like how it prevents non-compliance with established regulations. It effectively prevents unauthorized employees from accessing confidential information. It offers the versatile ability to protect information on the various endponits and operating systems we use in our company. Provides highly effective detection before attacks can cause damage.

This platform has proven to be very robust, there is nothing that I dislike so far.

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great platform to save organizations from data leaks

Bewertet am 25.2.2023

As I am using it for a longer period of time so I felt that safetica can be a little complex and challenging to set up in the beginning, and the cost may be improved a little bit so that new users can also try it.

The platform helps our organization from any kind of data loss also it is a software that helps us to protect our information and data leaks. We monitor and control the users activites, network traffic readings, data encryption etc on it. It also include data security which combines with regulatory needs that boosts our overall productivity and efficiency.

There is not much that I personally felt unnecessary on safetica but I will say that as a entry level software, Safetica can be little expensive, and the cost may be a barrier to for new companies to adopt using it.

Carmelo
Carmelo
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

awesome for data security

Bewertet am 25.3.2023

the software does its job really well, thanks to it , any organization can keep their data safe, Safetica excels in finding any malicious threats on the internet that could leak any private information

didn't find any inconvenients with this software, maybe because they keep always up to date

Rahul
Rahul
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

This is great platform for data management, classification and monitoring

Bewertet am 5.3.2023

My overall experience was good as it made our daily working efficiency better than before and also we with the limited resources now we can secure our data more conveniently.

They helped our business to filter our data and classify them with proper activity monitoring and they also helped us by giving real-time incident management tools that provided security to data and save them from unauthorized hackers.

As the software is great and provides good results but the interface is a little complex for new users and it can be difficult to work on it sometimes also the price which they asks is higher then other platforms.

Pirkko
Pirkko
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Microenterprise-friendly and helps microentrepreneurs manage tasks well

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

I am a microentrepreneur trying to balance expanding my business while managing my staff and our departments. I have focused on operations, sales, and marketing, but unfortunately not on data privacy and security. I am planning to hire a Data Privacy Officer soon, but until my microentreprise has the budget for that, Safetica gives me peace of mind that the data we are processing in our company is safe, not just for our company's sake, but also for the sake of our clients and all stakeholders.

As a microentrepreneur, I am looking for products and services that can make me and my staff as efficient and effective as possible, so we can focus on our departments. However, as a microenterprise, data security has unfortunately not been one of our core focus - but Safetica's ease of use allows our devices to be continuously monitored and protected from data breach whether by improper data handling or security issues. Also with Safetica, we can proudly inform our clients and prospects that their data is secure with us thanks to this. This will definitely give us an edge over our competitors.

This is a purely personal opinion but our microenterprise being required to create Microsoft accounts made me double think trying Safetica, as we already had our own hosting accounts.

Rono
Rono
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Philantropical, Paramount and Above-board Data Loss Prevention Tool.

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Confidentiality and privatisation is maintained using Safetica

Confidentiality and privatisation is maintained using Safetica

It's easy and simple to use and seamlessly compatible with other systems.It prevent cyber threat attack on the system.It's easy to detect and mitigate risks in our organisation.It provide security and protection for hybrid data workflows.

Since I started using Safetica it has not yet come to disappoint me and therefore I have no cons to highlight.

Maimunah
Maimunah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Safetica review

Bewertet am 13.2.2023

Safetica data loss prevention is on point and has worked greatly with our cybersecurity system and management. The regulations helps unintentional and intentional human errors that will cost data leaks, especially with sensitive personal information of our customer.

It always worked and we never had any issues that is dissatisfy with this system. Customer care team is able to guide and fix any problem with the application and setting ups training for our administrator on the regulation and and handling real-time alerts.

Gianna
Gianna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Safetica is an Excellent Tool for Data Recovering.

Bewertet am 4.11.2022

Safetica is an incredible project data management tool and easy to provide reliable reports and on data archiving and data transfer across various channels Safetica is intuitive.

Safetica features customization and the setting of its interface security was very simple and it offers the most effective data loss management functions and powerful integration options and easy to connect with third party platforms.Creating report through Safetica is effective and the capability to backup various project data and files through Safetica is amazing.

Easy on Safetica first configuration and the training curve was also perfect but on its deep functions setting it was very challenging.

Jeniffer
Jeniffer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Cost-Effective Data Mapping Platform.

Bewertet am 18.9.2022

Great solution to secure all my project information and data and the effective incident management through Safetica capabilities.

Risk management and extremely excellent solution for sensitive data from leaking, and the effective capability to easily perform data security audits.
Exceptional management and the effective documentation platform which has the best access control management and also the best reports creation.

Easy compliance reporting solution and no issues to report or to underline about Safetica and all its functionalities and very easy to deploy.

Arianna
Arianna
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effective Project Safety Management Platform.

Bewertet am 20.9.2022

Profitable wòrkflow management software and the best on project activities and expense tracking and the integration is impressive.

Easy to implement this project management software and very powerful tools for big data management and cost effective solution generation product.
The ability with the software to collaborate with multiple Construction Engineers is excellent and very useful scheduling and budgeting solution.

Cloud management system and the easiest on first configuration of its functions to generate highly quality services.

• Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

""My Review on Safetica""

Bewertet am 25.12.2022

It functions as a filtering system with ongoing attention to detail in order to actively identify and draw attention to any potentially harmful activity, which may then be immediately stopped before any system vulnerability is exploited. It may also detect any potential data leak from the organisation by its persistent endpoint connection with the specified systems and nodes, which is crucial in situations when the spilled data was sensitive or contained confidential information.

Safetica price and fee are a little bit higher than what its sector rivals are charging, therefore it would be preferable to reduce them to a more affordable level.

Melvin
  • Branche: Zeitung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and exceptional tool for preventing data loss.

Bewertet am 14.3.2023

Safetica is an excellent and exceptional tool for preventing data loss and it is very easy to use. With it, we have been able to keep a good control of handling our data.

Safetica is one of the best and most secure application which offers real-time reporting and monitoring thus allowing organizations to track data usage and potential risks. It's a great tool that brings compliance management. It reduces threats attacks and helps with prevention of data loss.

Safetica is an ideal solution for data loss prevention. It meets all our expectations and nothing to dislike about it.

Guillermo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent solution for a fair price

Bewertet am 2.9.2022

I think is a great solution for a fair price. It does the same thing than other similar solutions but it includes features like encryption, device control, url filtering, and other stuff wich for me is an advatage because for some scenarios i don't need to implement additional tools for ensure the environment.

Easy to install
Easy troubleshooting
Easy to manage
Full featured solution (even includes features than other similar solutions don't have)
Web filtering
App filtering
Email control
Enryption feature

I can't rate the dlp rules (high, medium, low)
Reports are not as customizable as most people want

Harish
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Safetica- Great Product

Bewertet am 30.9.2022

We are controlling data leakage from DLP, which can be by various forms. So by using it, I can say that its an great software to protect your data. Using of this is quite simple and support also good (except sometimes on new issues).

It has an easy installation, having great customizable features according to everyone needs. Now a days data is everything and to protect it, Safetica is an great product from which you can check and control data leak and take action accordingly..

Support team is good to resolve your queries but sometime it takes some more time to take logs and resolve. Cost is quite high.

Safetice - Perfect DLP at a good price

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

We sell and implement Safetica software for our clients from various sectors. It is one of the best DLP products for small and medium businesses

User-friendly interfaceSimple to implementautomatic reportsData safetyintegration with Fortigate and Microsoft

implementation problem with some featuresfrequent problems after updates

Joe

Prevent Data Loss With Safetica

Bewertet am 17.3.2023

Safetica enables us to design specialized policies to satisfy our data protection demands

Out of all the software that I've used, Safetica provides complete reporting on user behavior, data access, and data transfers and this helps to prevent data leaks.

Running Safetica needs administrator privileges, which might be problematic for us because we have stringent security procedures.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Safetica help to improve my business

Bewertet am 2.9.2022

- Easy to deploy
- Realtime monitoring
- Realtime alert
- Easy to move client to another Safetica...

- Easy to deploy
- Realtime monitoring
- Realtime alert
- Easy to move client to another Safetica management server
- Flexible of policy configuration
- No network traffic effect.

Safetica can protect my company data and visible my staff activity in order to improve productivity.

Some existing feature to be improve, just like policy status check, used & unused license monitoring.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for data protection

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

Safetica provides an effective security solution and powerful tool for data protection which helps manage the organization's workflow. It ensures the confidentiality of the information and detects possible cyber threats. It is reliable and robust that monitors the complete system in real-time to mitigate risk. It can also be integrated with other platforms, and its deployment is also straightforward. It is flexible and great for privacy.

This software has nothing to dislike as I have a great experience with its service. It always protects our system and alerts us in real time for any kind of potential threats.

Lukáš

Safetica

Bewertet am 11.10.2022

Adminstrator useged

Adminstrator useged

Enterprise data security stack. Maximum integration and workflow support.
Data-flow security audit, Office 365 file and email audit, Email and network protection, Workspace security audit

I dont see any cons. Mabye application seems little blue.

Irene
Irene
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

High standards to protect our data

Bewertet am 26.11.2022

It requires little knowledge for integration and is well priced.

It requires little knowledge for integration and is well priced.

It's a perfect tool for protecting your company's data, with easy integration and fairly intuitive use, making it one of the best apps I've tried. Plus, the free trial gives you a pretty good overview of the tool's usage.

The storage it allows is only 10Gb, for large companies with a lot of data this may not be enough.

Maurice

Best Tool For Endpoint Protection

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

What makes Safetica a must have are the endpoint protection featuresIt is very responsive when dealing with cyber security threats

Not a single dislike as Safetica has been very instrumental

Pushkar
Pushkar
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A superlative,top-notch and outstanding Data Loss Prevention solution.

Bewertet am 24.9.2022

Safetica helps to prevent data loss from malicious threats attack and human errors.

I like how it's possible to secure our organization data from threats using this tool.It's simple to detect insider threats and also mitigate risks associated with our organization sensitive data.Helps to prevent regulatory requirements violation hence best suited for regulatory compliance.

I haven't experienced any downside when using this tool since it's best suited for data protection.

Geovani
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

SAFETICA Control of information and assets

Bewertet am 3.10.2022

In general terms, a great solution to control in real time what happens with the information from the organization's assets, showing clear productivity indicators.

The wide range of options to control all my information in the organization, know what is done and how they do it, reducing the loss of productive time of the employees.

In some cases there are errors with antimalware applications and for the use of updates several failures are generated

Nancy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Data Loss Prevention Software

Bewertet am 26.3.2023

I have found Safetica to be an effective solution for data loss prevention. The user-friendly interface and comprehensive features have made it easy to implement and customize to our specific needs. The reporting and analytics tools have also been valuable in identifying potential threats and taking proactive measures to prevent data loss.

The reporting and analytics tools provide valuable insights into user behavior and potential threats, allowing for proactive prevention measures.

While the software is comprehensive, it may require more advanced technical knowledge for customization beyond the basic setup.

Elias

Safetica excellence

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

The console is very friendly, little knowledge is required for implementation and installation

The interface is friendly, basic and medium knowledge is required for implementation

On-premises console
Have a server for this task