Yahoo Mail

Dianna
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Get Organized With Yahoo Mail

Bewertet am 8.4.2023

I've been using Yahoo Mail for years and I love how they have updated their email service overtime to include more organization features and security features.

I don't like how you can only view emails in a half screen unless you have Yahoo Pro.

Hafizah
Hafizah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Mail is really helpful

Bewertet am 5.6.2021

Yahoo is simple to use and integrates well with the iPhone's mail app. I've never had any privacy issues with Yahoo, so I'm confident in its security. In contrast to some other major email providers I've used, I've discovered that blacklisted email addresses stay restricted and go to the spam folder. In contrast, banned emails continue to come through to my inbox.

Whenever I forgot my password, I had trouble logging into my email. It was really inconvenient, and I would have to go through numerous steps to authenticate my identity and regain access to my account. The customer service was also not up to par and very late in responding to my tickets and no option to get to them by phone call.

Attila
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

User friendly email

Bewertet am 20.6.2024

I've been using yahoo mail for 20+ years. It was great then and still is. Clean interface and easy to navigate with several customization options. Calendar synced with phone.

SPAM filter works well, but sometimes non-spam messages are treated as such.

Camille
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Horrible or such a large company

Bewertet am 5.11.2022

Not great. If I didn't have so much personal items saved on my email, I would've deleted my account long ago.

I can change the colors of my email account

I got my first Yahoo account in 2007. I used it occasionally but not frequently. With no warning whatsoever, when I logged in last time, Yahoo informed me that they had "deleted my account" because "I hadn't been logged in for a while" it had only been maybe seven months. All of my personal emails were just gone without notice. With my second and current account, I've had since 2012. I have emails that I know I've written but when searching for them, they are not found. The search filter is terrible. When you search for a keyword, something entirely different will show up. Even photos will show up even though you specified you were looking for an email, not an attachment. As far as spam goes, within the past two years the amount of spam I receive has increased. I've blocked several email addresses on my Yahoo account and yet Yahoo still allows me to receive emails from that sender. I've had to change my password probably 15 times simply because Yahoo thinks my password is not strong enough. And constantly notify me telling me I need to protect my account by paying for the password subscription protection. It's distasteful. Not to mention the two step verification I encounter when logging into a new device. I log into a new device, it says they don't recognize it so I need to confirm a code on my secondary email, but in order to log into my secondary email, I have to log out of the email I'm currently trying to log into (because they're both Yahoo)

Muhammad Daud
Muhammad Daud
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Easy Email Management

Bewertet am 22.3.2024

I have found Yahoo Mail very easy to use, Yahoo Mail also provides a news feed and features essential for mail. I have found it very easy to get with and work with clients through Yahoo Promotion.

Yahoo Email is quick, manageable, spam-filtered, and easy to maintain. Yahoo Mail is safer to send with data integrity and safer attachments.
Yahoo mail is quick, spam-free, and simpler. I have found Yahoo mail to be more filtered for marketing emails sent requiring whitelisting.

Yahoo Email lacks some advanced features that are found in Gmail or other vendor emails. Unlike Office365, it doesn't provide much user/policy and admin experience.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

Simpler to use for basic email features.
Sandra
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to send , receive, search, store, and retrieve emails

Bewertet am 12.10.2023

Yahoo Mail provides a well designed platform to send, receive, and manage emails. It has been in use for many years and has stood the test of time. They have reliable security measures in place to ensure to prevent unauthorized access to your Yahoo accounts. We typically use Yahoo emails for formal communications but we all have other accounts as well. However, I feel that Yahoo mail needs to keep improving the platform with customizable features and integrating other apps.

I use Yahoo Mail because they take email security seriously. They allow you to use passwords, 2 step verification, and still send alerts to recovery emails when there is a suspicious login attempt. They also offer generous storage for mails and files sent using Yahoo. I also like the search function because it makes it easy to file emails sent or received a while ago.

Yahoo is not widely accepted despite being reliable. So we still need a google account to access some services and various platforms that allow users to sign up with their Google account. Yahoo should probably partner with other service providers to introduce "sign-up with Yahoo" option on those platforms. Sometimes important emails find way into the spam folder and you might miss important communications.

Henry
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Functional, but there are better alternatives

Bewertet am 4.10.2021

Yahoo Mail is the perfect choice for commercial correspondence, but we wouldn't recommend it as primary account for personal or business use.

Yahoo Mail offers an incredible amount of storage for email retention, which is why we use it for all of our commercials correspondence. So much storage, that is unnecessary to pay for more.

Spam. Yahoo Mail pushes spam on us more so than any and all other email services that we use. We are often required to unsubscribe from unsolicited mail, only to discover that two more have spawned. As such, the email our account retains, the longer the program takes to load on mobile devices. Lastly, Yahoo will often assert itself as the default search engine on our PC devices.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

Gmail provides countless tools to manage email correspondence, making it a great choice for our business. However, Gmail does not do well with commercial interest, as it tends to store marketing mail in various locations. For this we need Yahoo, where everything is limited to two automatic inbox folders.
Lynn
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

YahooMail

Bewertet am 11.5.2024

Ease of use and the length of time that you can still retrieve old emails.

Nothing I can immediately identify as I've not had any issues with Yahoo mail

SHAH MD UBADAH
SHAH MD UBADAH
  • Branche: Bau
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

From a user view

Bewertet am 16.5.2024

It's a great product no doubt. I am satisfy with it's core work. I like it. And I wish yahoo may re back it's own place again.

It's nice looking interface, it's encourage more attention to write read a mail.

In previous like 2012-2016 all company prefer commercial mail over yahoo, Still yahoo has lots of satisfied user. I think yahoo need to alive it's previous user.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good and convienent to use in Taiwan

Bewertet am 11.6.2024

It's easy and handy to use the Yahoo email in Taiwan, we have Yahoo online shopping website and it can easily link to the email and account

Not really common and become infrequently used in Europe.

Tonya
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Yahoooooooo! is my go toooooooo!

Bewertet am 29.6.2021

Overall, Yahoo Mail meets all my business and personal email needs. I do like it better than the others I've tried and I've used all the major ones personally and/or professionally. I think it's quite a bit more comprehensive than Gmail, which is the other one I've used most often. I think if you have moderate technical skills and aren't easily frustrated, this email app is a good choice, especially for any small business and/or personal use.

This is the business and personal email that I FINALLY settled on. I had trouble finding one that had all the features that I wanted and was easy to navigate around. This one came the closest over the ones that I tried. I love that I can create, which seems to be an unlimited number of folders, to keep saved mail in. I'm pretty OCD about saving and organizing my emails, so this is a great feature for me. I also like that if I happen to get Spam in my inbox, I can flag it as such and it will move it to Spam box. Then it marks it that way permanently, so nothing I get from that sender will get back into my inbox. I also use the Subscription feature quite a bit to manage which regular distribution lists, I want to remain on.

I know there is a lot to this app that I have not tapped into. For me, I've played around with it and have pretty much tapped out on all the features I can master myself. I feel that I would need someone to walk me through additional features or watch a tutorial, to get the full use of what's possible. I don't think it should be that complicated to use the features on a mail app. In fact, it took me almost a year to figure out how to delete emails in mass quantity. When looking into this, I found other users had the same frustration with the particular version I was using. Now, that is a very basic function that should be much easier to figure out!

Eric
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo email staples

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

It's been The main email service I've used for over 20 years.

It's been The main email service I've used for over 20 years.

Yahoo has always been great for my messaging and takes care of all my needs .

Can be a little slower when used with basic android.

Microsoft Outlook und Gmail

Warum Yahoo Mail gewählt wurde

Yahoo is superior

Zuvor genutzte Software

Microsoft Outlook

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

Yahoo has been a trusted email provider for my whole experience with online messaging.
Shoukhin
  • Branche: E-Learning

Perfect Option for Fast Email communication

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

I've tried all the other mail apps, and Yahoo mail is by far the good.

I've tried all the other mail apps, and Yahoo mail is by far the good.

If you're looking for a great way to stay in touch with your contacts, then yahoo mail is a perfect choice. With this service, you can easily send and receive messages using any device. I am a heavy user and it handles mail, calendar, and contacts without a hiccup. I can get to it on my computer, phone, and tablet, which is nice for keeping up with mail across different platforms. The app is well designed and easy to use. The ability to sort emails by when they were received, or if they were received in response to something else is super helpful, I can easily see things in chronological order.
Yahoo mail allows you to set your inbox to different folders and labels so you can easily organize your email communications. You can add signatures to your emails and take advantage of other features that are included.

It always has ads and pops, even when you are in the middle of writing an email. The pop-ups are very annoying especially when you are in a hurry to send an email.

Michelle
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Disappointed with Yahoo mail

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

At first it was my go to mail site but after losing access to my account and how difficult it is for me not to get my stuff back from this account my experience with Yahoo mail has not been pleasant and would never go back to it

When I first started using Yahoo mail it was an easy program to navigate it was one of my favorite email sites easy to understand easy to use and easy to get into

The thing that I did not like about Yahoo mail was I was not able to get into my site very easily and was shut down and shut out I tried changing My password I tried calling support I tried using my alternative phone number it would not let me in I didn't feel like I got enough support from the help sources to get back into my account so I lost all my contacts my mail photos and files and have no way of recovering it that I can foreseeably see

Praveen
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Yahoo mail is doing great in my last 20 years experience

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Overall experience is very good, i am satisfied being a long time user

Overall experience is very good, i am satisfied being a long time user

The inbox looks user friendly also composing new mails is very easy to work with. I trust on the success rate of the email sending feature.

The search and filter options need to be more precise and deletion of multiple mails at once should be an easy process.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

I found yahoo mail is the easiest and consistent in its goodwill. It is a highly trustable email hosting website.
marquita

Been with Yahoo for 23 years and plan on staying another 23

Bewertet am 29.4.2022

Yahoo is great for what it's worth, FREE email account with 1TB of storage, you can't beat that with a stick!

I like that its free, I like the comfort and reliability of Yahoo mail. I have been with them since before I had children and now my children have their own Yahoo email accounts.

I can't stand the amount of spam that doesn't get blocked
I don't like that important emails get routed to the s[am folder
Lastly, I could do without the ads, In the 23 years I've had an account well 2 with Yahoo, I have never clicked on and ad because I was intrigued.

Ajit
Ajit
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Very Well-known and oldest Email Service App

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

I am using Yahoo Mail from long time and still using it. I am really used to it. Just do login with username and password and access and manage mailbox is very to see Inbox, Sent folder, Spam folder, Trash Folder, Draft new email etc. I can write any email and keep it half-done, it automatically goes to Drafts folder and again I can resume that email from draft folder. So like this, there are so many features of yahoo mail are useful. Even we get the notifications of any new email so can get ready to reply urgent emails very quickly.

All the features of Yahoo Mail are good. but I like the feature of creating new folder by any name to save important emails, attachments and pictures. Every day i get so many email from various email addresses so by using separate folder, it helps to save selected and important emails and any time I can check those important emails. It helps to avoid deleting any urgent email. I also like Trash folder because when we delete any email by mistake, it does not delete permanently, it goes to trash folder so we can easily search that specific email by name or date and restore it. Thank you Yahoo Mail for being very useful.

There are a lot of hacking incidents are going on So as a very important email service app, Yahoo Mail needs to be much more secure with 2 way authentication security like access code or OTP on phone or any installed authentication app to access the mailbox in secured manner. All other features are functioning properly.

Jeanette
Jeanette
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Yahoo Email is a Good Email System

Bewertet am 12.10.2023

Yahoo Mail is overall a very positive experience. It holds A LOT of emails even though it is a free account. I am very happy with Yahoo Mail

I like that I can categorize emails into folders so I can manage them by topic. I like that I can easily search to find emails I am looking for. It's also easy to reply and forward to emails as well as send attachments.

I use yahoo email for personal purposes because it doesn't integrate well with the Google services I use for my business. My yahoo email is one of the first email providers I used so I have had it for a very long time.

Microsoft Outlook und Gmail

I use both Yahoo Mail and Google Gmail
Anamaria
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

My dashboard for all email inboxes

Bewertet am 8.10.2023

Love the design, the different inboxes options, and how user-friendly it is.

Love the design, the different inboxes options, and how user-friendly it is.

I adore Yahoo Mail because I previously had multiple email accounts from other providers as well but it's difficult and time-consuming to check them all one by one. Yahoo Mail is awesome for that because it lets you integrate everything and you have all your inboxes in the same place!

Sometimes you have to refresh a couple of times for the emails to come in. However, this is ok since it's the case for all similar providers.

Amit
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Free Email Service

Bewertet am 8.10.2022

Overall all features are very good , I am using Yahoo Mail from last 15 years and very satisfied but only thing is it has to update its features.

Storage, Can chat without downloading anything as soon as you open your mail box right hand side a chat box appears where you can chat and do mail simultaneously with your contacts, Has free calendar functionality. Scans emails for viruses thus help you protect your mails.

This mail box need to update itself and provide a good customer care, If you are giving something for free you should not compensate with advertisements to recover the cost, Commercial advertisements keep on floating which distracts the user and reduce concentration on important work.

Kayla
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sometimes good sometimes bad!!

Bewertet am 20.6.2023

Sometimes spam goes to inbox and inbox goes to spam. And deleted messages randomly reappear causing you to have to delete multiple times

I like that yahoo is users friendly with the conveniences of on screen notifications. Not overpriced for small businesses and a ton of built in templates for a variety of emails that are easy to follow.

Security. Since the 2016 data breach it kind of makes you worry a bit. And during an internet outage you have no access to email of importance.

Jason
Jason
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

My experience on Yahoo Mail

Bewertet am 18.3.2024

Yahoo Mail is an essential and friendly email management tool that I've used in my entire life

Yahoo Mail is an essential email management app for me. Have been using it for 6 years and it really helpful. Customizing theme on Yahoo is a great feature that I love. Receiving online order notification is really helpful and saves time.

I don't have any complaints on this tool yet. Recommend for everyone to use.

Ashan

Great email management tool

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

Easy registration and easy to use yahoo mail.

Easy registration and easy to use yahoo mail.

Yahoo mail is great email management tool that help for me. Super easy to use it and can customize entire UI theme colour and others as I want. Email notification alerts are receiving perfectly and receiving updates that I've ordered in online.

Nope. I haven't any dislike features about Yahoo mail.

Jose Manuel
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Good email service but not as good as Gmail

Bewertet am 16.12.2023

It is a great email service but as a second tool. My main email service is Gmail

To find emails works quite well (quicky and exact) and I can manage different emails accounts

I receive too much spam and despite giving feedback that some emails are spam doesn't seem to work fine

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

I just wanted to have a second email service
Shahriyar
Shahriyar
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Mail.. The Guru of Email services.

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

Yahoo mail is a very simple and secure email service and has been my primary email service for many years, though I still use it but along with gmail as i am and android user.

Yahoo Mail is and excellent email service provider and is among the ones that started to provide free email services to public and wide. Yahoo mail's user interface is very simple and easy to use. It highly values the safety and privacy of its users and their communications. Its spam blocker is very efficient and keeps almost every spam mail from getting into your inbox. Users get a storage space of 1 TB with its standard free account, which is a lot to save emails and the attachments.

There is a size limit of 25 mb for a single file in Yahoo mail for sending attachments. Also it shows ads in the main inbox and send notifications about general issues (like covid nowdays), rest of that, it is a perfect email service provider.