Goldie

Grace
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Great App

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

Great experience. It has dropped our NO SHOW to nil.

Great experience. It has dropped our NO SHOW to nil.

That it helps keep me organized. I love how easy it is to access.

That I can't access it on the computer. It would really help if this was available on computer as well.

Julie
  • Branche: Musik

Very helpful

Bewertet am 29.8.2023

I have love this company and have been using this software to help me with my business for over 5 years.

Goldie helps me run my business smoother and adds a professional touch to the process. I don’t know what I would do without it.

I love the rate I am paying now, however, I think it’s a HUGE jump in price if I need to add on another employee to the book scheduling. For what I pay right now in year is the same cost of 2 months to add one just 1 employee! I am really hoping there will be a more affordable option in the very near future.The mass communication doesn’t provide privacy feature that keeps other clients from seeing each others numbers. Needs a feature similar to email where it can blind copy contacts. Wish there was a follow-up text to go with the reminder after those confirm. I send it manually right now. It would be nice to have an auto response feature similar to other platforms (ex. Facebook messenger).

My Music Staff

Warum Goldie gewählt wurde

I needed something with more features to help me with reminders and more.

iCloud und Google Calendar

Price
Philip
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

First time user

Bewertet am 8.1.2021

I'm a new user and we are on lockdown so salon will not be open for a period of weeks due to covid lockdown !!

I used phorest before and this is my first time using this app im going to use it for a period of 6 months when salon re‐opens to compare it with reports etc

It is limited in the amount of reports it gives on a daily and weekly basis , I would like to see graphs on this system, and daily printouts also

Warum Goldie gewählt wurde

Its about cost reduction and been prudent with my finances

Merari

Goldie is great!

Bewertet am 2.12.2023

very good i really like it and very affordable

very good i really like it and very affordable

how affordable it is when youre barely starting out in your busines!

i cant really find stuff when looking for them

Rachel

Great service

Bewertet am 18.8.2023

I've had an amazing experience. I love the new online booking feature. It was definitely worth the wait. I also love the option to completely customize your text reminders and confirmations. Ultimately that was the selling point for me on picking this application originally but I've been so happy with my choice and they just keep adding great and useful features.

I love the reminder/confirmation service

I wish there was more online booking features, such as adding a short description to the service's or changing the layout of service's with headers etc. Being able to save clients card on file on my end.

Jameesha
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Great Site

Bewertet am 26.1.2024

That if I just wanted to use the app for scheduling there wasn’t a fee

That in order to view report you had to pay the pro fee

Sarah

Great so far

Bewertet am 1.1.2024

The automated messaging for reminders is fantastic. Having the ability to add locations in and click directly to gps makes going from one appointment to the next easier and faster.

So far there isn't much to dislike. Ideally a feature to send clients notes and photos would be amazing for the dog groomers of the world but other than that the app works great for what we need at this time and its not insanely expensive which is great when starting out with a limited budget.

James

Goldie booking system review

Bewertet am 10.1.2024

Good so far only been using it this month.

Good so far only been using it this month.

The view of my jobs within the month. It also lets me hit the address and go straight to maps to save typing it in again. Very good for customer details.

I’m still learning my way on it. Seems good so far.

Maria
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Easy and functional

Bewertet am 19.12.2023

Very pleased with app and cost. Glad that it exists

Very pleased with app and cost. Glad that it exists

It is easy to use and the price is great for small businesses

I don't get alerts, but it may be me not knowing how to set them up

Sandy
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Good Agenda

Bewertet am 7.2.2024

easy to schedule, list services and reminders

schedule, very very easy to list my services

Emily
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Appointfix is a business necessity!

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

The best about Appointfix is the amazing customer service. I have used them since 2017, they have expanded and become more popular since then and they have never lacked , only kept improving! Each customer service rep makes me feel like I am not talking to a robot or a computer, and they always follow up! Their software is the best, and I can sleep at night knowing that all of my reminders for my customers are going through and there is never confusion. I have my clients history there, and I also did not have to pay extra when the app increased in price , as I was “grandfathered” in with my original price which is great customer service and appreciation as well. I always have and will continue to recommend this program! It was a game changer for my tattoo business and my clients are ALWAYs impressed. Thank you so much Appointfix!

My least favorite thing about this software, is that I can’t go to it on my computer, only a tablet or phone.

Nahyla
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Perfect, but missing critical feature for me

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

8/10 I always recommend this to my Tattoo Artist friends, so far i’ve gotten 4 Artist to join Appointfix and they all enjoy it as much as I do, it helps a lot and gives us more time and less stress, again, the only issue is not requiring an immediate deposit to book

The ability to schedule people with ease and have others schedule themselves, as well as color coding thats really nice, THE COOLEST THING IS “block extra time” because i can add the 15 minutes to set up for my tattoo without it interfering with my full hour of appointment

I really wish i had the ability to recieve a deposit from clients to book a tattoo appointment, i get some no shows and its a pain having to ask people after the fact they already booked to send me money to secure an appointment thats already booked by them.

Kerrie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This scheduling app has improved my business!

Bewertet am 10.5.2021

I am extremely impressed with the service I receive. Problems are sorted very swiftly.

That it works across both Android and Apple platforms simultaneously. I use an Android Smart phone and an iPad. Works fine on both.

I would rather the sms messages were sent from my own device. This would allow me to increase the content in the messages and alleviate the issue of clients replying and being confused as to which number to call.

Timely

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

AFFORDABLILITY. And the fact that Appointfix is compatible with Android/ Samsung devices. Suits my business very well.
John

Very Handy App For Appointments

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

Sending text reminders helps me stay on top of who is informed about their appointment and reducing no shows.

When getting a new phone it can be a pain getting all the appointments back and not having duplicates.

Square Appointments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

Cheaper and I know the reminders go through because I can check text messages.
Natasha

Very happy

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

Very happy!

Very happy!

Great product for a good price. Clients love how easy it is to book online. Keeps myself organized and has avoided double booking.

I do wish it would allow time in between clients for clean up before allowing another client to book. Being able to pick 5 - 15 minutes between appointments would be great

Jane

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

Easiest to navigate and was good price point for what I needed. The different options of packages are also great.
Lisa
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 2.5.2022

I don't have to send reminders or call clients. It's a win win situation.

I don't have to send reminders or call clients. It's a win win situation.

It's so easy to use. Make or break an appointment is the best. The reminders for the clients are sent automatically so you have less no shows and cancellations. This is the best program ever!

Sometime the reminders are not sent. That goofs my clients up.

Lorenda
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Self employed

Bewertet am 1.7.2022

Really good. No problems with it.

Really good. No problems with it.

Easy-to-use. Love that I can have it with me on my phone and at my tablet on my desk.

There's really nothing I don't like about this app. I do wish it has a way to mark NO SHOWS AND LATE . Without deleting them but the time slot shows its open.

Tasha

Getting Started

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

Overall my experience with Appointfix has been great. I had another scheduling app that was tied to my website but it was not as functional or adaptable as Appointfix and it cost a lot more. It did not text my clients about their appointments which is a big help. People do not read their emails as much as they respond to their text messages.

What I like most about Appointfix is the app's ease, convenience, and functionality. It is easy to use and intuitive, making it easy to implement from the start.

I want to add more notes about clients and especially about their sessions.

Wix und Acuity Scheduling

Warum Goldie gewählt wurde

Wix only sent emails and did not send text messages. It offered a lot but not what I needed.

Wix

Ease of use!
Cha
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

5 stars

Bewertet am 27.7.2020

Customer care and service really stood out for me, and thats what brought me here writing this review. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have worked tirelessly to help me through the app. He even followed up with another email to check in and make sure I could navigate through the app. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are still working hard to help fix this minor issue mentioned above. No matter the result, I appreciate your efforts and concern shown toward small businesses. Fixed or not, I had a positive experience and would still recommend appointfix to others.

Its simple to use, makes sending messages much easier. For a over a year I have used and tried and tested many scheduling apps but I have only stuck with appointfix. I've had no issues, and I have enjoyed the app experience. I have happily reccomended to many others who were starting their own business and still do so.

Minor issue, which is currently being looked at. After declining an appointment, you can no longer find the customer details unless they reply the email.

Faith
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Just real-time notifications. Goldie won't disappoint.

Bewertet am 7.11.2023

Beautiful world outside official jobs. I am happy to move on with Goldie.

Beautiful world outside official jobs. I am happy to move on with Goldie.

Life besides professionalism is quite important to me. I never want to miss on the best part of my youth. Goldie is my personal hot deal. I use it on scheduling and booking appointments for my fitness routine and therapy attendance. I am a big fun of its features. Very flexible and easy to use.

Goldie is one of the softwares that are flawless. Absolutely satisfying performance. It leaves no stone unturned.

Melissa
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great for a mobile therapy business.

Bewertet am 15.3.2022

I have used this software for nearly 6 years now and it is a great asset to my business and I love that now you can put holidays and personal events in their as well. I always have my mobile with me to take payments for my clients so when taking payment I put their next appointment in, great for repeat business.

It is very easy to use and I like that I can follow up with my clients after their massage asking how they are. It provides a nice element to the customer care sector of business.

Sometimes there is glitches when you want to send messages. I have noticed this over the last few weeks that it takes up to 1-3 attempts for the message to show in the text message so you can send it to the client. I don't know if there has been a software update, but I will try updating it to see if it rectifies this. It is just time consuming and usually it is always glitch free and a great system. Also it use to prompt me to send reminders and I don't seem to be getting those either so maybe something has changed.

Yaneta

Scheduling appointments

Bewertet am 15.9.2021

I enjoy this up every single day , I never had any problems with this up and when I have question I send an email and customer service was always supportive
And most importantly my clients telling me every day how much they love to schedule there appointment by them selfs it’s really easy

I love this I Appointfix so much because it has so many good features, the scheduling really easy, put all information about the clients really easy, My clients loving it to get notification about there appointment, they also getting a reminder the day before (you can manually put the option when they get the reminder) And I can also send the follow up after the appointment, it’s just great, plus people can book the appointment online and it’s so easy for everyone and clients can reschedule also themselves
This calendar makes my life so much easier!!
I would recommend to everyone who have
business scheduling appointments

Few options can be better like instead of having few changing Wiew 1 day, 3 day , or week if I would of be able to zoom out that would be so much easier, because when you have people booked one after another you can’t really see who is booked unless you change the view for 1day or 3days

Vera

Best online agenda

Bewertet am 21.11.2019

It helps me keeping my clients in check with their appointments, making sure they won't have an excuse of forgetting their appointments, mostly.
And it's really easy and intuitive to use.

With this app I can easily schedule my clients diff appointments, and now even my personal events (which was an excellent addition), allowing me to relax while the app reminds my clients of their appointments through a simple automated message.
Also, everything is automatically saved with the online Google agenda, so that even if I loose my phone or tablet, I won't loose all my appointments (it has happened with another similar app that would not sync unless I didn't it manually)

It can be a bit expensive if you're on a low budget, and it's a shame that it's lost the right to send the automated messages through my phone number. Not only because now I'm forced to pay for those messages, but mostly because people tend to try and answer the message.

Rachael Anne
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Loved it, still loving it!

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

I'm very happy with the software and support team - keep up the great work!

I'm very happy with the software and support team - keep up the great work!

The software is user friendly, easy to use and does what I need it to do. If there are any (rarely) issues they are resolved super promptly - it's a good product and an affordable price that is constantly being improved.

Prior to the most recent update I trued premium but it didn't work for myself and colleague - I believe the new changes made to the originating reminder number (formally just a generic appoint fix number) resolves this - so if this is the case then... Winner!

Marek
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

no tittle

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

I dont need use internet connection to make appointnemnt it will sync when i get connection but all the time I have full functional

No polish labnguage but i know it is not so simple (I can help to translate) and in online booking there is only 12 hours format. I would like to have 24 hours

Versum und Booksy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

only appointflix has mobile app