VEED

Prashant
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Best Video Editing software online

Bewertet am 1.11.2022

Overall experience is just amazing with VEED. Editing videos online makes my day-to-day life easy. I don't need to download big software for editing videos anymore.

The Subtitles and text-adding feature is the best in VEED. I am able to make my videos more descriptive and interesting for my viewers. This feature makes my videos great.

There is nothing to dislike about VEED. Every feature works properly. More Stock videos should be added otherwise, everything is okay.

diana
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

The Best & Most Easy to Use Simple Video Editing Software!

Bewertet am 13.1.2020

I had tried tons of other online editors on the market and been disappointed. There were always features missing or if they were all there then the actual editor would be glitchy.

With VEED I haven't experienced any issues with the videos I create on there. It has everything I need in one place such as the progress bar for my 1-minute clips, auto transcriptions for all my video content, and custom fonts for consistency in my visual branding. It's affordable and a must for every content creator and brand out there who needs to make more polished and accessible video content for their users.

• Clear, pleasant, & simple to navigate user-interface
• Progress bar animations
• Auto transcriptions
• Custom font upload

So far nothing, it does everything I need.

Mike
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Terrible Software Unable to Create Video Too Many Glitches

Bewertet am 8.1.2024

If I could give a negative score I would, but I can't. The worst part is I have reached out to support several times and nothing has ever been resolved. They won't even give me a refund even though I am not able to use the software.

Nothing as I have not been able to create a video with this platform for the past 4 months due to the number of glitches.

The fact is I paid for a service and was not able to use it due to the countless glitches and the non-responsive support staff. Many features, but can't use them because the software is too slow?

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Very bad customer service

Bewertet am 15.11.2023

The frustration and the inability to contact anyone to fix a problem is annoying. Again, please do not trust your content with them. They will continue to charge you while not responding to requests for fixing a billing issue.

It is a very easy-to-use and customer-friendly software that we primarily use for creating translated subtitles.

Do not put important content on this site. We have been charged and paid a monthly subscription fee. Out of the blue, our account went to the free status, and we lost months of video content. You can't get any answers as their support bot says support is only available to paid accounts. So, there is no way to get problems resolved.

Arnaud
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A great online video-editing software for SMBs

Bewertet am 19.11.2023

Overall, Veed is an amazing video editing software but it can be slow a times. However, I believe this will be fixed by the product team, especially since they raised some funding.

What I like the most about Veed was how you can repurpose 1 video into different formats like shorts for youtube or 1:1 videos for LinkedIn. They're really good at this.

For long videos above 10 minutes, the software if very slow even if you have a strong computer and a good connection. That is as of now, the biggest problem I had so far. Otherwise, other things are flawless.

Jackie
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Way too many bugs, almost impossible to use

Bewertet am 31.1.2023

This software has the potential to be really good, there are a lot of great features that are helpful in creating content that will trend online.

There are so many bugs. So many. It always crashes at least 5 times whenever I try to make a clip, and all my clips are between 30-40 seconds, I'm not editing huge chunks of footage here. Sometimes when I upload my video it won't appear at all, the screen will just be black. The only way to fix this is to erase the project and start over and keep trying until the video shows up. Other times it'll crash just when I'm trying to splice the footage, or zoom in on the timeline. It is nuts. I was excited about this software when I first found it because it had all the features I needed, but I just cannot use it anymore as it negatively impacts my productivity. Maybe I'll come back in a year or so and see if the bugs are fixed. Do not waste your money on this, seriously. They charge a ridiculous amount for something that is not passed the beta stage.

Melle
Melle

It Feels Expensive to Be in a Beta Phase of Development

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

Overall, it's $40/person/month for the software. At the price point per user, I would think that they could afford a beta-tester or two before rolling out updates that don't function. On the whole, I'd say we're lucky if it works 50% without any major issues. When it does work, it's a lot of fun to use. The animations and sound effects make for really engaging reels and the video editing tools, while basic, are pretty solid. The final verdict for me is this: until they can offer an experience that isn't so riddled with bugs that it slows down production time by about 50%, it's not worth investing in. Once they create a more solid platform, I would be interested to see what it can do.

Has some great stock footage, animated stickers and other fun additions readily available. It also comes with some great stock audio, some fun templates and generally a lot of tools to create some engaging content.

There are so many bugs it's insane. Often the bugs will render the software totally unusable for hours at a time, with customer service offering up solutions like "just wait it out" or "turn off your antivirus". It's also only to be used with Chrome if you want any chance of being able to use it.

Mohamed
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Stunning Videos in few Clicks with VEED

Bewertet am 29.3.2023

A wonderful online video editing platforms with a host of features that only professional appreciate; its user friendly dashboard and its varied library would suit any goal you are looking for.

I like best its variety and user-friendly functions, which can help turn any idea into a great video. Though online, you can add subtitles, crop, cut and even reduce noise, which is exceptional in VEED.

Actually, I could not find what makes less attracted compared to other video editing platforms. VEED is simply incomparable for it has plenty of features, mainly free, that only professionals use.

Lagues
  • Branche: Computerspiele

Don't do it

Bewertet am 15.2.2024

very bad

very bad

none

the subtitles was awkward, i wasted money

Henry
Henry

Makes video editing easy

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

As a start-up business we use video to cut through online and I was looking for a solution that made adding subtitles to our videos quickly and without having to create them manually. Veed does this all and has loads of other features. The UI is very simple to use and makes video production pretty simple. When I had an issue the customer support was fantastic.

Automated subtitling is very quick
Manual subtitling is easy to use
User interface very simple
Customer support is quick & friendly

I have not had any negative experiences using Veed

Serdar

Got Fooled by Veed.io

Bewertet am 25.10.2022

Veed.io organized a referral campaign claiming that they will reward users 1 month PRO plan for every new user they invite to the platform. I'm working in a video production company and I invited more than 10 people and spent hours onboarding my colleagues one by one. I made them disable ad-blockers before clicking my referral link, made them upload a footage, edit it and then export. I was literally like a on-field support team for Veed the whole day. However, Veed returned the favour by not rewarding my well-deserved PRO plan of one year claiming that they can not track how many people registered through my referral link. I even contacted their customer service and told them I could give a list of people who registered through my referral link but they chose not to help. So Veed used people like me for free marketing. And they succeeded.

Video editing, live stream recording, subtitling.

Veed's customer service is not really helpful when you need it.

Kapwing

Gründe für den Wechsel zu VEED

Veed has great features in terms of video editing and subtitling but their customer support is not really helpful. Kapwing looks like a better option after my experience with Veed.
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Waste of time and money, avoid it.

Bewertet am 14.7.2023

Everything went well when I first subscribed and the platform was okay to use.When the renewal was up, veed.io took two random payments from my card. When I disputed the charges they told me I will get a refund. Instead the next day they charged me a random amount again.In the end I overpaid by 700% percent.I had to block my card to stop it, the support is not being helpful.

It looked easy to use but it turned out to be a scam

They kept randomly charging my card, promised me a refund but instead they charged me more.

Descript

Warum VEED gewählt wurde

Ease of use for social media videos

Zuvor genutzte Software

Filmora

It looked easier to use
François
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Veed : créer des vidéos pro en un clic

Bewertet am 31.12.2022

Veed me permets de créer des vidéos personnalisées pour mes réseaux sociaux. Avec Veed, mes vidéos n’ont plus de limites.Grâce à ses fonctionnalités gratuites, je Réalise jusqu’à 10 minutes de vidéo- 2 heures de sous-titres gratuits- Une qualité vidéo de 720p. Pour un plan gratuit c'est plus qu'intéressant

Veed est un super logiciel. Étant créateur de contenu il m'aide beaucoup. Avec Veed, je crées facilement des vidéos en un seul clic ! C'est un logiciel qui me permet également de traduire mes vidéos et surtout, j'ajoute des sous-titres qui sont personnalisés.

Pas d'inconvénients jusque là. Ce logiciel m'aide énormément en tant que créateur de contenu vidéo

Johana
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Used to be great but its gone downhill

Bewertet am 5.12.2021

Not a great experience. Sad to leave, but if I can't do my work quickly and it takes longer than it should...Well, there are other options out there for me.

Time is everything, and if it takes 30 minutes for a 5 min video? Yeah no. I can't do that.

It was easy in the beginning, and it made my life easier.

Everything crashes, and it lags like crazy. I pay almost $80 per month for this to not work as it should. Customer service is great and always on top of it. However, that only goes so far. They have tried everything, and in the end, this software doesn't meet my needs anymore.

Neivh
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software when its not buggy

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

I love it, but also get frustrated with it! If it was more stable I honestly couldn't fault it.

I like that I can film, edit and subtitle all in one program instead of the multiple programs I was using previously. You have the ability to clean your audio, add transitions, additional media, stickers, etc so it has alot of options for editing purposes. When the software is working well without bugs its a great asset.

It feels buggy at times. I film a video and it just never uploads even if you leave it overnight and its only 60 seconds long. If it does upload sometimes when you search for it in the future it just no longer exists which results in needing to film again. Subtitles are buggy, can take hours to upload subtitles for a short video (if it actually works) but other videos of the same length is almost instant. No room for mistakes, if I accidentally delete a part of my video it cannot be recovered, confirmed by fiverr team.

Chris
Chris
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Veed is a great piece of browser software with the best team I've ever seen.

Bewertet am 14.5.2020

Veed allows for subtitling, editing, effct/text encoding, and many more advanced features that other editors just can't compete with. The free version is wonderful, but the Pro version is beyond perfect. Keep in mind that this a browser editor we're talking about and the level of quality that Veed allows is stunning and a complete game changer at worst. Their small team is involved and completely dedicated on a personal level, it really gives you the feeling that your subscription money isn't being gobbled up by a scummy corporation, but used to help the people who care about their genuinely amazing product.

The only problem I ever ran into was selecting the time frames for trimming videos and adding text. It's TOO precise. Your only option is to enter time stamps directly into the UI which can be extremely time consuming to hunt down.

Joel
Joel
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Veed is a professional software for screen recording.

Bewertet am 29.5.2023

The software comes with a free version with no limitation and does not consume a lot of data compared to other recording softwares.

It does not connect well when you are connected to VPN or slow internet, and exporting a project takes a lot of time

Sara
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Poor product, limits your ability to edit, extremely poor user support and tech resolution

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

Terrible, would not recommend - if anything, would encourage users to find an alternative platform, even if it costs a little more...this is NOT worth your time or money.

Initially, the software was really easy to use, intuitive and thoughtfully designed. The cost seemed worth the functionality.

The software crashes every time you zoom in on the timeline, restricting the ability to edit (cut, copy, move) clips. I reached out to tech support immediately and they were unable to resolve the issue. They requested I take detailed notes on the issue....but as a payer customer, my role is the use a working platform; not run their tech development and reminding them to fix a major issue.

Lumen5, iMovie und Adobe Creative Cloud

cost, simplicity
Julia
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Veed is a game changer for my business!

Bewertet am 22.5.2020

Can't imagine working without it anymore! <3 Also, the service is fantastic, they even got on a Skype call with me to find a solution for my oversized files.

It saves me SO much time and is extremely easy to use! I create loads of study material for Youtube, Instagram and TikTok to teach German as a foreign language. All my content has subtitles and it is a huge effort to enter it manually, especially because our language has capital nouns. It is the only software I found that can transcribe capitals automatically. I LOVE IT!

At first, I couldn't transcribe my Youtube videos of about 15-20 minutes because the file was too big. But I just render the video down to the lowest quality and Veed can transcribe it easily. It lets you download the transcript to upload it on Youtube.

Spenser
Spenser
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Basically non functional

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

I really want to love this software because it offers a lot of amazing built in features and the UI is user friendly

Basically unusable because it's incredibly laggy, freezes constantly. I've been spending six hours trying to edit one minute of video because it buffers forever or can't save or can't load anything and crashes.Fix your product! Or give us a desktop version that doesn't require your apparently trash processing!

Sylvia
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Veed is easy for screen recording

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

I use the software to record tutorial screen videos about our system and guide users

The software does not require any installation while making a recording of the screen or an event. It is fast and works perfectly fine even on poor internet connection

It is expensive to use in case you need to go with editing options or in case you need to remove the branding of VEED from the recorded videos

Jorge
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

Great, simple product

Bewertet am 16.1.2020

It's a very simple but powerful video editor. It has a great support service. Great value for money.

Simple, fast and great support. The interface have several options and clear view.

It is a web service and depends on the connection. But it's very stable.

Giulia
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

can't change automatic payment method

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

Meanwhile, other software is getting better, VEED is not. Furthermore, without notice in advance, VEED took the money from the customer's credit card. It's really disgusting.

easy to use at the beginning, but one has to waste a lot of time to adjust the subtitle and translate by oneself.

non-translate the subtitles even this function has been advertised. One has to spend a lot of time editing the subtitles.

Ryan
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Disappointing

Bewertet am 1.6.2021

It was fine in a pinch before Adobe added the features. But I would recommend just sticking with Adobe since it is cheaper and way more accurate.

It did speech to text just fine. Now that Adobe has this feature in Premiere, for $10 less a month, this product is obsolete.

Pricing, more expensive than Adobe Premiere, which is the video editing standard. It was also a pain to cancel. Be prepared to take a screenshot of your cancelation page when the account does not get canceled. The captions were also not accurate timeline-wise.

• Branche: Design
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Veed funnel lured me to use a paying product

Bewertet am 4.5.2023

Its ok

Its ok

the ui IS ok and they have cool features and integrations

I didn't like the fact that i wasted some time designing a video and only when i wanted to add subtitles i was left with either paying or wasting my time