GoCanvas

Anpassbare mobile Geschäftsanwendungen und -formulare.

Sortieren nach

Kate
Kate
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Well worth the wait

Bewertet am 13.5.2019

Building the Customer PDF took 6 months. It was very complicated, and that plus the geographical distance between US/UK meant that this took longer than expected. The result is very good however, and was worth the wait.

The apps were very easy to set up, in most cases we went live with the apps the same day. The builder is very intuitive and flexible.

The apps was very easy - no complaints. The custom PDFs are difficult if you need to do handovers etc.

Oluchi
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My Experience with Go Canvas

Bewertet am 2.12.2022

Education Development in Nigeria It has helped with keeping tracks with the development of tertiary institution

It has helped my organization become more productive in the space of one yearData collection, organizing and sharing has been made easy with the help of Go CanvasThe software can be used on both computer, pads and mobile devices which made it accessibleLess paper handling and at the same time has save a lot of money for the procurement department

When is being used by a lot of people at the same time it can affect the speed of the software

Keith
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Caution. Do not use this product.

Bewertet am 25.7.2023

Please avoid this company at all costs, they are highly unethical and untrustworthy. There are much better products available, its not worth the hassle. They tried to charge us for a full year after we cancelled their service due to terrible service and customer support. We blocked payment from the bank but somehow they have taken payment without consent from our accounts for the full amount. This is surely theft? I just hope that they lose more money than they took from us by losing potential customers/victims because of this review.

Easy custom forms.

Dishonest. Will take your money by any means necessary. App usually crashes when opened. Terrible customer support.

Marc
Marc

Save time and money!

Bewertet am 24.12.2018

We are a commercial and institutional HVAC service company. GoCanvas has solved several issues including legibility of service tickets (previously hand written) as well as quick delivery of the tickets (used to use FedEx overnight at the end of each week for each field employee). This cut our billing time down by 2 weeks. We are also using GoCanvas to create weekly time sheets, field quote sheets, time off requests and vehicle repair requests. We have several other forms which we will be creating soon. The staff at GoCanvas is extremely knowledgeable and creative. I have not come across anybody that was not excited about their product and ready and willing to solve my problems. I highly recommend GoCanvas for forms and processes to any industry with a need.

GoCanvas is simple to learn and use. If you either cannot or don't have time to learn the software, their customer support can help design and setup almost any form that you can envision.

Nothing in life is perfect. GoCanvas is still working to fill the gaps of what it cannot yet do. I wish the GoCanvas submissions would interact with my database software but it will not and that is not a GoCanvas issue either. My database software company will not talk (literally or figuratively) with GoCanvas. Despite this setback, GoCanvas is still a better option (in our opinion) than using the mobile version of the database software.

Michael
  • Branche: Lagerung

Go Canvas Review

Bewertet am 22.9.2023

Always a good experience, easy to use.

Always a good experience, easy to use.

Ease of using the system, anyone on shift has no issue following direction and completing the reports.

Sometimes slow to get into, but that is not the Canvas system causing this issue.

Beth
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

GET IT!

Bewertet am 23.10.2015

GoCanvas has been incredible to work with. Our business is in Electrical Contracting, and GoCanvas designed a form on their app so that our employees don't need to fill out paper work tickets anymore. They also installed a barcode scanning system, so that our employees can scan items that they take from our warehouse to use at the jobsite. GoCanvas also give the ability to export those work tickets into a CSV or XML file, which means we can actually import those scans from their work tickets into our job costing software. It does so much more than we ever expected it to, which has made our switch to GoCanvas a seamless transition, and our employees who use it love it!
But the best part about GoCanvas is their Customer Service. I've had issues mapping some updates I made to the app, and was in a hurry to get it taken care of (before our employees were going to scan), and they got my message and called me immediately. Their response time is great, and they make sure they actually help solve the problem if there is one.
I can't say too many good things about their company, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to consolidate their paper forms into a paperless app.

Customer Service
Adaptability

Antwort von GoCanvas

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback! We appreciate it!

Go Canvas is a Force Multiplier

Bewertet am 10.1.2019

We solved our field service ticket and manual inspection sheet issue. We were utilizing computers, tablets and having to access excel and then email to send these forms. Now the techs can utilize their phones and email directly to customer and supervisor when complete. This has allowed us to become much more versatile and is causing other departments to question their processes.

The basics are very easy to learn and you can quickly create simple forms that allow you advanced mobilization.

When a form has to be dynamic the software becomes a little more complicated and having to set the app up and then the layout on the pdf can be somewhat time consuming.

Tommy
Tommy

GoCanvas is fantastic. We use this system in our service company and it has saved a lot of...

Bewertet am 19.6.2018

Saves the company time and the presentation to the customer has helped our close rates greatly.

The customer support is wonderful as well as the ease of use. It also integrates with a lot of other programs on the market.

No cons at this point. The implementation was very easy and the support has been first class. This software is a wonderful to have and makes doing business much easier.

John Kenneth
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Paperless? Try this

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Yes, this software really amazed me for replacing our documents to data. This is really amazing software.. Everyone should try this to experience the one of a kind software. Really recommended to all.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Opened my eyes to the world of Mobile Forms.

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

Trialled GoCanvas extensively while coming up with a solution for our warehouses record-keeping....

Eventually went with ProntoForms and have learnt to love it and the many options I have to tweak and create new forms.

Very simple to use. Powerful options for importing and exporting data. As of October, GC have come out with a Free version for businesses with only one user. This could be quite amazing to get users on board and suit the needs of most small businesses.

Expensive for few users. We were wanting to have 3 Users (ie 3 Mobile devices) and pricing could not match alternate software offerings that I found.
Though I would likely think if I chose this software long-term, I would grow to love its feature-set.

Troy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Don’t buy and expect support

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Friendly and helpful at the beginning and then the billing problems. Shortly thereafter support stopped. Have to wait days to get help.

Takes time to make the apps the way you want it, but can be powerful with time invested to setup. Data collection is solid. Lots of different functionality, but still needs other functions.

Submission reports are clunky and not as clean and customizable as I would like. No multi-photo uploads. Super expensive for companies wanting to scale quickly. They lock you in at rates for a year at a time and every time you grow they re-up the agreement without bulk discount rates.

If you want support, be ready to leave lots of messages and then wait days for help. You will have to figure it out on your own basically. (Google is your friend.)

Adanga
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product, Super support team

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

Our maintenance workers get their job assignments on a tablet. The submitter enters the work order, it goes to a maintenance supervisor for approval and assigned to a maintenance worker. When job is complete it goes back to original submitter to ok work was done appropriately and then submitted.
We do all our training exams on tablets and laptops and all of our inspections (forklift, vehicle, ladder, fire extinquishers, eye wash stations, hoists, cranes, scales and all filed with no paper!)

The paper eliminated, filing in the cloud. And being able to check up on inspections and required training to make sure it's taken place.

The support team has overcome every obstacle I've run into so there really is no down side. We search by time frame and sometimes I'd like to be able to search across multiple Apps for a specific individual's submissions but this is small beans in comparison to all Go Canvas has enabled us to do

Trent
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

More efficient than paper forms

Bewertet am 21.8.2019

I can build an app in minutes to collect any data imaginable.

Creating PDFs seems to be cumbersome. It would be nice to have more custimizable formats for creating PDFs. Right now everything has to fit into rows and columns only.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Dependable & easy to use

Bewertet am 14.10.2021

The reporting aspect of my job needs to be quick and GoCanvas facilitates that. It also needs to be dependable as I drive hours to a location and can't easily return. GoCanvas has not failed me.

I can count on GoCanvas to always connect and have ample space to convey information to my company. It is easy to use - basically self-explanatory. You can go back and change information if necessary. Adding photos is simple and has the option to add from your gallery or take the photo right then. There is a note section at the end that is perfect for any extra comments.

One thing I find irritating is that you can not move forward to the next page until all questions are answered on the current page. Often I do not get the information on each page in the order expected. It would be much more effective to be able to go forward to the page I need at the time.

Liz
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for data collection but very limited reporting

Bewertet am 24.10.2018

I appreciate the ease of creating web forms to collect data along with the signature function. User adoption of the software is painless.

Unless you love reading through many rows of data, the reporting functionality is probably not for you. I use zapier to automate the export of my data into google sheets so that I can easily run reports. GoCanvas is costly considering it is basically a data collection tool without the ability to do even the most rudimentary analysis.

Tom
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Use it Everyday

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Been very good overall. I have recommended it to some of our fellow dealers.

Been very good overall. I have recommended it to some of our fellow dealers.

You customize your form very easy from the dashboard. We are presently using 12 apps that we designed. A team of 10 people are suing them everyday. No real issues, things can be changed on the fly if need be.

Nothing really. It took a little time to lean the app building. The learning curve was not very steep at all.

Steve
Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Canvas has made my job and my teams job a lot easier. Also customer support is top notch.

Bewertet am 6.12.2017

Got rid of a manual paper process.

Got rid of a manual paper process.

Ease of use and anytime I need the help your just a phone call away with someone always willing to help.

My only complaint about the software is every time I make a change to an app it creates a new version therefore when I have to do a download of a project that has already been running for a year I have to make sure I am downloading the data from every version.

PAUL
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Poor communication - bad customer service: Stay away!

Bewertet am 6.8.2020

GoCanvas have continued to bill our credit card despite repeated instructions to close our account. Customer service seems non-existent despite numerous emails and submission requests over the past month.

I am bitterly disappointed with GoCanvas and would strongly advise anyone considering using this organisation to evaluate alternative service providers first.

At the time, we considered GoCanvas to provide value for money. We have since re-evaluated this decision and now deeply regret involving ourselves with GoCanvas.

Billing and exceptionally bad customer service.

Jorge
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Canvas completely change they we were producing and storing service report for my business.

Bewertet am 14.12.2017

Service reports looks more professional.
Save time & storage to us and our clients.

Service reports looks more professional.
Save time & storage to us and our clients.

That it adapted to my business and not the other way around.
That it is cost effective.
Last but not least, that 99% of my clients love it.

So far so good! Like every new software, you go to a period of try and error, however canvas support was there all the way step by step.

Erica

Formerly FESCO, now CINTAS

Bewertet am 27.2.2023

Good remarks from our technicians.

Good remarks from our technicians.

I personally don't use the software, I just listen to the remarks made by our technicians.

Trista
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoCanvas has helped streamline our delivery process now that we can verify our deliveries...

Bewertet am 14.8.2017

I can modify the app to do just about anything I need it to do for our company. We can verify who made the deliveries, who signs for the deliveries, where the deliveries occurred via gps, what items were delivered, and more. We aren't in the dark ages anymore, we can now lookup these items at any time via the online website vs looking through old folders of information!

Some of the operations can seem clunky and a little less intuitive. Once you learn them, it isn't hard to master, but it may not work the way you would originally think.

Robert

Huge fan of this company ! Great customer service response time !

Bewertet am 25.8.2015

I wanted this software when my previous million dollar employer didn't care to be open to innovation. They didn't care to hear about an environmentally friendly supply usage app that would've reduced spending costs, and greatly reduced a large paper footprint in our world.

Recently, I've started my own company and my business now thrives from it. I'm not a software engineer and this program is user friendly so that I don't have to be an engineer. It's always evolving. I was just recently stuck on updating my company format... Ellen Weintraub, a customer service rep, chimed in and asked to help. She was able to solve my problem very efficiently.

I received a very positive response from this software. I was even able to cancel 2 very expensive subscriptions that this software has now replaced. All of my work is digital, and most of my customers prefer to be emailed.

I'd also like to extend my gratitude to Jason Good. He was the original customer service rep that reached out to me a few years ago, when I was trying to promote a better way for my previous employer to do business.

My advise to anyone reading this. If you work for a million dollar company that won't take a few minutes out of their day to at least listen to an idea that could possible save them money...it's time for a new company...with this software, and pricing, why not start your own company !!

Thank you very, very, much ! Go Canvas !

Jozsef
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Very helpful

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

Love it

Love it

Easy and very fast way to create an inspection report

The PDF designer section give me a little headache but overall this is a great software

Nathan
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great product for fillable forms

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

A very easy to use mobile form generator to allow me to go paperless.

A very easy to use mobile form generator to allow me to go paperless.

The ease of creation of the forms and the ability to easily edit the forms as many times as needed and then the preview ability to really let you see how it works before trying to implement it. Great for capturing signatures as well.

A little bit of a learning curve on how different fields work and how best to set up the PDF so that the form is legible after filled out.

Gary
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So far it's been a great app. It pretty much does everything our company needs it to do.

Bewertet am 14.12.2017

The ability to write up a work order or fill out a purchase order and also fill out my timesheet right in the field or right at a wholesale house right on my phone

I like how I'm able to write up a work order or a purchase order and my timesheet right on my phone. And that I can also go back through them later and edit them and add things or delete things.

I do wish that when you fill out a purchase order that there would be a feature that would Incorporated onto the accompanying work order.