GoCanvas

4,4 (200)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Anpassbare mobile Geschäftsanwendungen und -formulare.

Sortieren nach

Beth
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

GET IT!

Bewertet am 23.10.2015

GoCanvas has been incredible to work with. Our business is in Electrical Contracting, and GoCanvas designed a form on their app so that our employees don't need to fill out paper work tickets anymore. They also installed a barcode scanning system, so that our employees can scan items that they take from our warehouse to use at the jobsite. GoCanvas also give the ability to export those work tickets into a CSV or XML file, which means we can actually import those scans from their work tickets into our job costing software. It does so much more than we ever expected it to, which has made our switch to GoCanvas a seamless transition, and our employees who use it love it!
But the best part about GoCanvas is their Customer Service. I've had issues mapping some updates I made to the app, and was in a hurry to get it taken care of (before our employees were going to scan), and they got my message and called me immediately. Their response time is great, and they make sure they actually help solve the problem if there is one.
I can't say too many good things about their company, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to consolidate their paper forms into a paperless app.

Customer Service
Adaptability

Antwort von GoCanvas

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback! We appreciate it!

Oluchi
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My Experience with Go Canvas

Bewertet am 2.12.2022

Education Development in Nigeria It has helped with keeping tracks with the development of tertiary institution

It has helped my organization become more productive in the space of one yearData collection, organizing and sharing has been made easy with the help of Go CanvasThe software can be used on both computer, pads and mobile devices which made it accessibleLess paper handling and at the same time has save a lot of money for the procurement department

When is being used by a lot of people at the same time it can affect the speed of the software

Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stay away from GoCanvas! They have no regard for the customer even a long time customer

Bewertet am 1.2.2024

Horrible, I was with them from there first beta test and it was good in the beginning but now is different with different management. I needed to lower the amount of users we have and they will not let us and are holding us hostage for a year because they want every last dollar from us. We were not leaving them but we had to lower our number of users and they told us to pound sand and then want us to sign another contract. What a scam.

Well I thought they were loyal to their customers but instead they just want to soak you for every dollar without regards to you as a customer.

Don't ever try and lower the number of seats or you are SOL because everytime you add a seat they up your contract and they will not let you lower anything you are stuck until the contract ends. Not even Microsoft soaks you like that.

Ted

Retiring / Archiving Forms

Bewertet am 11.9.2022

With strong support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]and the others in GoCanvas support, we have been able to work through all out issues over the course of the last 5+ years since I have been working with The Land Stewards.

GoCanvas is a user-friendly platform that is a valuable tool for us. We primarily use GoCanvas at The Land Stewards for our SWPPP (Stormwater Pollution Prevention Planning) inspections. The thing I like most about the software is the speed at which a form captures the data we need in the field and the stability of the app's features.

The part I like the least about this software is the difficulty in creating / editing the PDF output from a form when building a new form. When the PDF prints from a printer it needs to look a certain way and designing a new form takes quite a bit of trial and error to resolve and get looking right.

• Branche: Sport
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great product!

Bewertet am 7.4.2023

Overall I like the Gocavas, its easy to design applications, its easy to use, and get it out to users.

We were looking for a method to submit inventory transactions that was easy, readily available to the user, on their mobile, that data entered can be validated and that can integrate easily to our system to reduce the time spent manually processing orders. GoCanvas was able to provide all these features.

The cons, limitation on graphics size, the reference data has to be partitioned if the file is too big, but there are work arounds, revisions to a forms change the form number so any project integrations that call that specific form number have to be updated every time.

Marc
Marc

Save time and money!

Bewertet am 24.12.2018

We are a commercial and institutional HVAC service company. GoCanvas has solved several issues including legibility of service tickets (previously hand written) as well as quick delivery of the tickets (used to use FedEx overnight at the end of each week for each field employee). This cut our billing time down by 2 weeks. We are also using GoCanvas to create weekly time sheets, field quote sheets, time off requests and vehicle repair requests. We have several other forms which we will be creating soon. The staff at GoCanvas is extremely knowledgeable and creative. I have not come across anybody that was not excited about their product and ready and willing to solve my problems. I highly recommend GoCanvas for forms and processes to any industry with a need.

GoCanvas is simple to learn and use. If you either cannot or don't have time to learn the software, their customer support can help design and setup almost any form that you can envision.

Nothing in life is perfect. GoCanvas is still working to fill the gaps of what it cannot yet do. I wish the GoCanvas submissions would interact with my database software but it will not and that is not a GoCanvas issue either. My database software company will not talk (literally or figuratively) with GoCanvas. Despite this setback, GoCanvas is still a better option (in our opinion) than using the mobile version of the database software.

Go Canvas is a Force Multiplier

Bewertet am 10.1.2019

We solved our field service ticket and manual inspection sheet issue. We were utilizing computers, tablets and having to access excel and then email to send these forms. Now the techs can utilize their phones and email directly to customer and supervisor when complete. This has allowed us to become much more versatile and is causing other departments to question their processes.

The basics are very easy to learn and you can quickly create simple forms that allow you advanced mobilization.

When a form has to be dynamic the software becomes a little more complicated and having to set the app up and then the layout on the pdf can be somewhat time consuming.

Jimmy

Data entry

Bewertet am 8.1.2024

My experience using GoCanvas has been good overall.

My experience using GoCanvas has been good overall.

For the most part it is efficient to use.

Some questions are repetitive. Some pictures are as well.

John Kenneth
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Paperless? Try this

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Yes, this software really amazed me for replacing our documents to data. This is really amazing software.. Everyone should try this to experience the one of a kind software. Really recommended to all.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Opened my eyes to the world of Mobile Forms.

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

Trialled GoCanvas extensively while coming up with a solution for our warehouses record-keeping....

Eventually went with ProntoForms and have learnt to love it and the many options I have to tweak and create new forms.

Very simple to use. Powerful options for importing and exporting data. As of October, GC have come out with a Free version for businesses with only one user. This could be quite amazing to get users on board and suit the needs of most small businesses.

Expensive for few users. We were wanting to have 3 Users (ie 3 Mobile devices) and pricing could not match alternate software offerings that I found.
Though I would likely think if I chose this software long-term, I would grow to love its feature-set.

Gerailson
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

This tool was essential to learn how to create creatives on social networks and in my business

Gocanvas is an important tool for improving the graphic communication of your business. From it, it is possible to give life to different creatives that will give movement and visibility to your business. Awaken your potential and raise the quality of your business by using this important

here are no negative points to highlight about this important design tool.

Damian
  • Branche: Forschung

Covid App Review

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

Overall we would say that this has helped us in keeping track with Covid symptoms and temperatures. Did away with spreadsheets and made it very easy for end-users to report daily.

What we have found that we like the most is the ability to access this on mobile and workstations. Also, it is user friendly and very simple to use and customize to our requirements for COVID.

The software could use more granular controls on adding and removing people or changing roles and reporting to new supervisor/manager. Possibly deleting former employees as well since this data is no longer needed. Maybe also have backups of individual employees when they leave on vacation so that we can get immediate attention. Maybe also add in different alerts/notification schedules for those that work different shifts. Currently we have an alert setup for employees to submit form by 9am. The issue is that not everyone is awake and works different shifts.

David

Bewertet am 13.9.2019

Ease of use in the office and on site with mobile forms. All I talked to in the field say it is fairly easy to use and really like it, for now they do not have to shuffle so much paperwork, it automatically shows up to fill out certain forms weekly (which is a good reminder). Fill it out, done and filed.

It is very easy to use. It takes a bit to learn how to set up documents, but once learned it gets better. I also like how we can go into a form and change a few things and it automatically updates. So when others access GoCanvas it syncs and all is up to date, right then.

Can't think of anything at this time.

Lee
Lee

Easy to use in the field

Bewertet am 7.3.2018

It makes my team more efficient and helps in the field.

It makes my team more efficient and helps in the field.

It is very easy to use in the field when I am meeting with a homeowner. They can sign my contracts right in their living room and it goes straight until a PDF. I like the layout of the program and customization. It has made my field team much more efficient and look more professional in the field.

If we have to change any documents, it is a bit difficult for our admin to do so. We have used it for a few years and there aren't many things that I would say are cons for Go Canvas.

Nick
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Flexible, very useful.

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

Streamlining paper records about herbicide applications to a digital format. We are able to clients another notification for maintenance for their records for compliance. And we are working on an app that will eventually replace our paper field reports to deal with work and inventory.

Its customizability is very good, and we've used multiple apps within the program for different reason, for internal documentation and for clients. Nice way to move away from paper records where possible.

Adjusting some of the options/menus within an app once it was activated wasn't always straight forward, even with the help. Most were easy once I asked tech support, but wasn't always clear when in the program.

Justin

Canvas

Bewertet am 7.5.2018

For clients in higher education looking for a premier online learning product built for social learning, Canvas is the product for you! Having worked in other learning management systems which encourage users to 'document dump' and treat their online courses like correspondence courses, I was quite pleased to design courses and teach in such a high quality learning management system. Additionally, appearance, text size, and other learning environment concerns are appropriate to the higher education context, particularly as accessibility is concerned. This is an excellent product!

As a fully featured product, there is a bit of a learning curve in using the product well. That said, i'm not sure how to avoid this in a robust learning management system.

Hayden
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Go completely paperless with ease!

Bewertet am 11.11.2019

we have streamlined every piece of paper or form through go-canvas, and it has saved us tons of money in paper and filing-time. Makes everything easy to find and easy to complete. No more scanning and resending!

The functionality and ease of use make this platform great for any business who is looking to get up to par with a paperless system

i honestly cant think of any flaws with the software system. it is very will built and easily accessible and usable for all levels of management.

Wendy
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Good product

Bewertet am 19.9.2020

Great experience overall.

Great experience overall.

Inexpensive to start and easy to understand. I was able to use it more effectively after understanding how the app creation works. Overall, good product.

The cost to roll it out to more users is a bit off putting and having to use another backend product to get the data out easily is more expense, which again - off putting.

Grace
  • Branche: Automotive

Beneficial

Bewertet am 17.4.2023

The most impactful features are auto-generated fields using reference data and generating fields based on conditions.

Some features that could be improved are form layout options, and barcode readability (some take multiple tries to get a reading).

Dale

Actions required

Bewertet am 21.8.2019

Easy of tailoring and ease of use, customer support

Require the following:

1) need to be able to have flexibility in sizing pictures
2) require GPS co-ordinates to show on pictures
3) batch down loading / printing by specific for large volume, work order number needs to be part of the file name

Paul
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Almost perfect

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

I am able to produce inspection report's that are easy to read, seamlessly filed in ordered Dropbox folder and ready to send immediately following the inspection. It often takes longer to arrange the inspection, than to do it.

I've been with these guys since the early days of development and they've come along way.
The last update was fantastic and productivity improved dramatically.

Still waiting on a search function in completed jobs and I still have trouble when my reference file is to large. There is a way to manage that, but haven't been able to get my head around it, so I reduce the size of the file instead.

Kevin

Exactly What We Needed

Bewertet am 13.9.2019

The ease for our field staff was our main mission when we were searching for a software like this, GoCanvas has delivered exactly that.

The ease to create whatever you want makes this software very appealing. We do a lot of different kind of projects and GoCanvas helps us to create and manage the forms we need to complete our work successfully.

Some of the functionality does not allow us to perform the handoffs or track certain information exactly the way that we want, but the staff has been great to help us with work arounds to get it as close as possible.

Gordon

GoCanvas Mobile Forms

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

This app allows us to keep track of all of our customers, work tickets, time tickets, repairs and billable calls

This is a very 'user friendly' app and allows updates to be accomplished easily

The app serves all of our business needs

Wayne
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Long time user

Bewertet am 5.9.2019

I started using GoCanvas because we do a lot of Motor Home (RV) Mechanical Inspections and the techs writing on my forms was quite often difficult to read. I bought an iPad and turned my form into an APP and my customers Love it! The techs find it easy to use.

I like the fact that I can customize the forms to my personal needs

Been a user for quite some time now- over 5 years, at the beginning the apps were a little difficult to make, I spent many hours getting my APP to where it is today (Version 58) the newer app builder is much, much better than previous versions.

Gary
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So far it's been a great app. It pretty much does everything our company needs it to do.

Bewertet am 14.12.2017

The ability to write up a work order or fill out a purchase order and also fill out my timesheet right in the field or right at a wholesale house right on my phone

I like how I'm able to write up a work order or a purchase order and my timesheet right on my phone. And that I can also go back through them later and edit them and add things or delete things.

I do wish that when you fill out a purchase order that there would be a feature that would Incorporated onto the accompanying work order.