GoCanvas Bewertungen

GoCanvas

Anpassbare mobile Geschäftsanwendungen und -formulare.

4.6/5 (119 Bewertungen)
Michelle C.
Mit Google übersetzen

GoCanvas - who knew replacing forms with apps would be so easy

Bewertet am 26.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our ability to capture, retain, analyze and share information quickly and clearly is better than it ever was with paper forms. From the start the help in setting up the programs and initial training made a very scary and intimidating process a breeze. I never have to go looking for paperwork only to find it incomplete and illegible. I have rarely been as satisfied with a software as I have been with this.

Extremely easy to build and use apps even for "non-tech" people.
Powerful system allows you to build complex routing with ease
PDF designer allows you to capture information you need for client while retaining all information you might need in the app for export and evaluation.
They are always looking for ways to simplify and improve the program.
They communicate changes well and consistently
I don't have to read chicken scratch from techs anymore

Tech support to solve problems is not very deep or responsive.

Adanga B.

Great product, Super support team

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our maintenance workers get their job assignments on a tablet. The submitter enters the work order, it goes to a maintenance supervisor for approval and assigned to a maintenance worker. When job is complete it goes back to original submitter to ok work was done appropriately and then submitted.
We do all our training exams on tablets and laptops and all of our inspections (forklift, vehicle, ladder, fire extinquishers, eye wash stations, hoists, cranes, scales and all filed with no paper!)

The paper eliminated, filing in the cloud. And being able to check up on inspections and required training to make sure it's taken place.

The support team has overcome every obstacle I've run into so there really is no down side. We search by time frame and sometimes I'd like to be able to search across multiple Apps for a specific individual's submissions but this is small beans in comparison to all Go Canvas has enabled us to do

Daniel P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Canvas has significantly improved our operation, increased productivity and less redundancies

Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Canvas has cut out so many redundancies in our business and is extremely versatile. It has been fun getting creative with the workflow. Not to mention the endless advantages for remote use and management.

The fact that Canvas takes away so much extra leg work behind the scenes, freeing up time for our employees to focus energy on more critical tasks.

The only recommendation I would have is to make functional improvements on multiple departments or groups sharing the same apps and functions. For example, a franchise group with several locations that need to keep consistency with apps across the locations

Marc M.

Save time and money!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a commercial and institutional HVAC service company. GoCanvas has solved several issues including legibility of service tickets (previously hand written) as well as quick delivery of the tickets (used to use FedEx overnight at the end of each week for each field employee). This cut our billing time down by 2 weeks. We are also using GoCanvas to create weekly time sheets, field quote sheets, time off requests and vehicle repair requests. We have several other forms which we will be creating soon. The staff at GoCanvas is extremely knowledgeable and creative. I have not come across anybody that was not excited about their product and ready and willing to solve my problems. I highly recommend GoCanvas for forms and processes to any industry with a need.

GoCanvas is simple to learn and use. If you either cannot or don't have time to learn the software, their customer support can help design and setup almost any form that you can envision.

Nothing in life is perfect. GoCanvas is still working to fill the gaps of what it cannot yet do. I wish the GoCanvas submissions would interact with my database software but it will not and that is not a GoCanvas issue either. My database software company will not talk (literally or figuratively) with GoCanvas. Despite this setback, GoCanvas is still a better option (in our opinion) than using the mobile version of the database software.

Lee L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use in the field

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It makes my team more efficient and helps in the field.

It is very easy to use in the field when I am meeting with a homeowner. They can sign my contracts right in their living room and it goes straight until a PDF. I like the layout of the program and customization. It has made my field team much more efficient and look more professional in the field.

If we have to change any documents, it is a bit difficult for our admin to do so. We have used it for a few years and there aren't many things that I would say are cons for Go Canvas.

Ryan H.

Retail Application for Greenhouse Growers

Bewertet am 28.7.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a live plant grower for "Big Box' retailers, and in some cases we own the product until the product scans through the register. We are responsible monitoring and maintaining the inventory in the garden centers, and a missed sale opportunity in the store means a missed sale for the greenhouse. It is very important that we have a true understanding of what our saleable inventory is in each store at any given time.
As part of this process, we employ merchandisers who will display and care for the product while it is at the retail location, and will throw away any product that is unsaleable. To maintain an accurate inventory, we need to know the variety of plant and the quantities that were thrown away.
Historically this process was done by filling out a paper form and then faxing it back to the greenhouse. Office personell would then take the faxes and then hand enter the data into our enterprise system which kept track of store inventory - a very time consuming ordeal.
We worked with Go Canvas to design an app that would allow our merchandisers to capture that data using their smart phones and submit the information instantly. The back end software takes that data and consolidates it so we ccan download it into one Excel file. That file is uploaded into our enterprise system and all store inventories are updated simultaneously.
While the app does save us money by spending less time hand entering updates, the real benefit is having a more accurate view of our inventory which enables us to capture every sales dollar.
Overall, we have been very satisfied with the service and the customer service has been great. I explained what I needed to my rep and they built the app to my specifications, and any time we needed to tweak things, they were more than happy to comply.

Kenneth bryan P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Fastest & Easiest Automation Solution To Any Business!

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I work as a solutions architect in my country and every business that I encounter gets this solution. I'm sure that a lot of businesses out there is still not aware of GoCanvas which is why I plan to share my experience to more people.

GoCanvas is one of the most disruptive technologies available in the market today. SMBs no longer have to rely on costly software development. You can deploy an app within minutes and that changes the game!

Pretty much nothing as their support team and community are very helpful.

Justin H.

Canvas

Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

For clients in higher education looking for a premier online learning product built for social learning, Canvas is the product for you! Having worked in other learning management systems which encourage users to 'document dump' and treat their online courses like correspondence courses, I was quite pleased to design courses and teach in such a high quality learning management system. Additionally, appearance, text size, and other learning environment concerns are appropriate to the higher education context, particularly as accessibility is concerned. This is an excellent product!

As a fully featured product, there is a bit of a learning curve in using the product well. That said, i'm not sure how to avoid this in a robust learning management system.

Jon W.

A Fantastic Tool For Improving Efficiency and Quality of Service

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have replaced paper property inspection forms which has not only added value to the service provided to our clients, but it has increased efficiency massively and has gone even further by protecting the company from certain liability claims by evidencing every property inspection in its entirety, with supporting photographs etc.etc.

That everything from the app to the pdf can be tailored to fully meet our requirements.

Nothing! It was easy to set up, easy to use, tweak, and easy for all users to understand and begin to use.

Devin O.
Mit Google übersetzen

The support that you receive if and when an issue is encountered is amazing.

Bewertet am 1.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Canvas manages to reduce the amount of physical paperwork to such a degree I don't know if we could ever go back to manually doing the majority of what we use it for again without some *major* pains across all departments.

While the platform works for most of what we would use it for there are some issues that are only evident when using it for various IT administrative functions; e.g. no fields for data formatting that is unique to an IT function like IP addressing requirements, limited support for handling handheld scanners, lack of time-stamping for what account has been updating what data, etc.

Cynthia B.

Equipment Maintenance Coordinator

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Getting rid of (most) paper in the equipment division has been a life saver, the equipment maintenance and repairs history is stored much better, the paperwork comes in immediately from the field, not weeks later. The information written is actually legible. I was able to created forms we couldn't have before. It also saves a lot of time trying to file or scan paperwork.

The workflow and dispatch options, the email delivery options all apps, the simple and easy to learn app builder, the data reference options.

The cost is a little high, but still worth it. Notifications don't always come through on workflow. Sometimes the work being done by users doesn't save.

Paul B.
Mit Google übersetzen

We use GoCanvas everyday and wont go back to paper contracts

Bewertet am 11.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

GoCanvas was the first and the only solution that we decided upon for our paperless contract documentation. We love the easy to use an app and the ability to scale with future employees. If We had one complaint it would the learning curve it takes to set up a new form. But once you understand how to build it everything is a snap.

It does what it says and paperless documentation has streamlined our process

The learning curves to build new forms.

Matthew C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great product for improving office and field work efficiency

Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They have a great and supportive team which is always willing to help.

The ease of use from an admin and user perspective. Offline functionality is essential for us and GoCanvas delivers.

GoCanvas lacks some of the features that other products have. Features they have that other products do not (the dispatch calendar for example) are not built out well enough to be useful for our business. The essential features are there, but I eagerly await the addition of extra functionality as we constantly run into issues of, 'Wouldn't it be great of GoCanvas did this?!' Again, what GoCanvas lacks in features they make up for in droves on the user interface and ease of use. This has made company-wide implementation a relatively easy proccess.

Steve K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Canvas has made my job and my teams job a lot easier. Also customer support is top notch.

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Got rid of a manual paper process.

Ease of use and anytime I need the help your just a phone call away with someone always willing to help.

My only complaint about the software is every time I make a change to an app it creates a new version therefore when I have to do a download of a project that has already been running for a year I have to make sure I am downloading the data from every version.

John H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Thanks GoCanvas - its the new JOTS!!!

Bewertet am 16.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

GoCanvas has absolutely changed how JOTS Computer Services, Inc. delivers services to its customers. Truly as simple as Click-Submit-Done, Yes, that easy. From sales, tech support to the development team, GoCanvas delivers the Wow factor in all that they do. Thanks GoCanvas!

The continuous and creative development of the GoCanvas App. Never gets stale, always looking to improve the user experience, ease of use and value of the App.

I have honestly experience no cons with GoCanvas.

Danielle T.
Mit Google übersetzen

The future of data capture for businesses!

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This platform is helping us streamline our business by speeding up the data and information flow between the field and our office.

Our favorite things about GoCanvas are that it's easy to set up on the backend (meaning you don't need formal IT training), it's easy for our employees to fill in the forms on their phones, and their customer support is GREAT! They are always very quick to respond to questions or comments.

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about the platform. We've had nothing but great experiences all around.

Jorge R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Canvas completely change they we were producing and storing service report for my business.

Bewertet am 14.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Service reports looks more professional.
Save time & storage to us and our clients.

That it adapted to my business and not the other way around.
That it is cost effective.
Last but not least, that 99% of my clients love it.

So far so good! Like every new software, you go to a period of try and error, however canvas support was there all the way step by step.

Beth W.

GET IT!

Bewertet am 23.10.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

GoCanvas has been incredible to work with. Our business is in Electrical Contracting, and GoCanvas designed a form on their app so that our employees don't need to fill out paper work tickets anymore. They also installed a barcode scanning system, so that our employees can scan items that they take from our warehouse to use at the jobsite. GoCanvas also give the ability to export those work tickets into a CSV or XML file, which means we can actually import those scans from their work tickets into our job costing software. It does so much more than we ever expected it to, which has made our switch to GoCanvas a seamless transition, and our employees who use it love it!
But the best part about GoCanvas is their Customer Service. I've had issues mapping some updates I made to the app, and was in a hurry to get it taken care of (before our employees were going to scan), and they got my message and called me immediately. Their response time is great, and they make sure they actually help solve the problem if there is one.
I can't say too many good things about their company, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to consolidate their paper forms into a paperless app.

Customer Service
Adaptability

Antwort von Canvas

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback! We appreciate it!

Rhonda S.

Time Saver

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has made working with the crew in the field easier, has saved us money, our clients like the information that we are giving them in order to see what is going on in the projects that we are working on for them.

Saves us so much time , money, I cant believe that we did business with out it. This product has made my life easy with the workers in the field.

Ok, so i tried to put N/A it would not let me , i cant find anything wrong with GoCanvas, it exceeds my expectations .

Go Canvas is a Force Multiplier

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We solved our field service ticket and manual inspection sheet issue. We were utilizing computers, tablets and having to access excel and then email to send these forms. Now the techs can utilize their phones and email directly to customer and supervisor when complete. This has allowed us to become much more versatile and is causing other departments to question their processes.

The basics are very easy to learn and you can quickly create simple forms that allow you advanced mobilization.

When a form has to be dynamic the software becomes a little more complicated and having to set the app up and then the layout on the pdf can be somewhat time consuming.

Lori M.

Great product!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Implementing GoCanvas mobile forms has made an enormous improvement in getting pertinent information from job sites to our Project Managers in house. Paper forms completed in the field were not submitted timely and when submitted were often illegible. Now, we receive them daily in perfect form. Project Managers are now able to really manage what is happening in the field which has reduced downtime, unnecessary overtime, and makes month end pay request processing much easier, which translates to more timely payments to contractors and our firm!

GoCanvas apps are amazingly easy to create. With just a little instruction or even by watching a few tutorials, most any level user will be able to create apps tailored to your specific needs.

For our particular business, we need the ability to scan and attach documents, not just photos. We have to use a workaround for this and wish the software could handle PDFs in addition to photos. But that's very specific to our needs; overall, there isn't much to dislike!

Trista M.
Mit Google übersetzen

GoCanvas has helped streamline our delivery process now that we can verify our deliveries digitally.

Bewertet am 14.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can modify the app to do just about anything I need it to do for our company. We can verify who made the deliveries, who signs for the deliveries, where the deliveries occurred via gps, what items were delivered, and more. We aren't in the dark ages anymore, we can now lookup these items at any time via the online website vs looking through old folders of information!

Some of the operations can seem clunky and a little less intuitive. Once you learn them, it isn't hard to master, but it may not work the way you would originally think.

Luis C.

GoCanvas experience

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been able to create reports to share with our clients the work we do in their machines, we are in charge of technical service and it is very useful to create the reports in real time and present them immediately after the work

It is easy to use, we can provide our clients with a formal and well-designed report, adapted to our needs

We need a little more personalized training to what we want to do, maybe explanatory videos

Robert C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Huge fan of this company ! Great customer service response time !

Bewertet am 25.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I wanted this software when my previous million dollar employer didn't care to be open to innovation. They didn't care to hear about an environmentally friendly supply usage app that would've reduced spending costs, and greatly reduced a large paper footprint in our world.

Recently, I've started my own company and my business now thrives from it. I'm not a software engineer and this program is user friendly so that I don't have to be an engineer. It's always evolving. I was just recently stuck on updating my company format... Ellen Weintraub, a customer service rep, chimed in and asked to help. She was able to solve my problem very efficiently.

I received a very positive response from this software. I was even able to cancel 2 very expensive subscriptions that this software has now replaced. All of my work is digital, and most of my customers prefer to be emailed.

I'd also like to extend my gratitude to Jason Good. He was the original customer service rep that reached out to me a few years ago, when I was trying to promote a better way for my previous employer to do business.

My advise to anyone reading this. If you work for a million dollar company that won't take a few minutes out of their day to at least listen to an idea that could possible save them money...it's time for a new company...with this software, and pricing, why not start your own company !!

Thank you very, very, much ! Go Canvas !

Scott S.
Mit Google übersetzen

The response to the issue was very fast

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quick forms that can be deployed to users with the ability to analyze the input in Excel

The ease in which a form can be created and deployed to users. I also like the ability to export the data in order to perform analysis.

Unable to attach additional files to the form. There are reports that are not static that I would like to be able to have saved and added to the form prior to submission