4,4
John n. M.

Doodle for Team Events

Bewertet am 14.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a good program for a team project to delegate and see what everyone will bring to the table.

I liked how I could create a Doodle Event and have everyone share things that they would be adding. This was an easy way to share with a team to make sure no one was doing the same exact thing.

This product seems to continually improve and so I cannot think of anything I don't like about this software.

Branche: Personalwesen
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Need to find a meeting time, just Doodle

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Doodle allows us to find the best meeting times (for informal events). Simply select times that are available to meet and set it out to others to fill out their availability. Scheduling has never been easier.

A tad bit dumbed down and the UI is not the most attractive. Not a huge con but it could use some work.

Sadie R.

Doole Review

Bewertet am 17.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Doodle has benefitted my professional career by making finding a meeting time with a large number of colleagues relatively simple! There are not too many features of the product that make it confusing or hard to use. I have been on both sides of creating the poll and completing the poll and it has been a relatively easy software to use.

Doodle is very easy to use and can make scheduling a meeting time or event for a large group of individuals very efficient. It is a pretty self-explanatory tool and no training is required. You can also utilize a lot of the features with the free version.

There are some features of Doodle that could be improved, such as how events times/dates are scheduled. It is not very intuitive at first about how to select multiple days and times that individuals who complete the poll can choose from! Sometimes it takes some digging to find the feature you are looking for. Also, there are more beneficial features that are only offered through the paid subscription.

Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Innovative Calendar

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm a big fan of Doodle and while it isn't perfect it does the trick and makes meetings more efficient.

I love how versatile Doodle is. I am able to use it on my phone, computer, laptop, and more in a matter of minutes. You can text, email, and share links to a Doodle calendar and it requires no login. Really a great simple interface for quick arranging for meetings and events. I love using Doodle and it speeds up the email exchanges finding free time.

The software is a bit primitive and that is also its downfall. The simplicity can make it tough to change answers when the software doesn't recognize you as the one who inputted calendar updates previously.

Zak S.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Best Meeting Organizer out there

Bewertet am 10.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Doodle is the best tool for saving me time when trying to coordinate a meeting both internally and externally. I love the calendar integration and ability to have attendees enter multiple times that work for them.

I love how easy it is to set up meetings without needing to coordinate via email with many employees, agencies, and assistants.

I wish there were more features with the free version. I'd like for people to be able to propose new times and notify the other attendees that were requested that have or haven't responded yet.

William G.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Disappointing & Stopped Using

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Poor, and the support staff is not helpful. This is a product where money is made on scale not on service. Doodle refused to return my money. So, it is not a satisfaction or able to actually use the system type guarantee. I have to admit I did not use it much during the trial period and assumed it would work, and I bought it. Make sure you do use the trial period aggressively so you know you like it before you pay and are then not able to get your money back after not being satisfied.

The pros of the system is the potential it has to aid business.

I was never able to get the system fully deployed and was not able to use it even once with a client. It was not helpful.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 2.0/10

Anuththara W.
Branche: Forschung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Schedule your online meetings with Doodle

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The experience that I have been with doodle app is amazing. I highly recommend this app to every one.

Doodle is a very useful software to schedule meetings. Now a days every one have become busy with their work. Now you don't have to waste your time having meetups. You can talk online!!! Use doodle. The app is very easy to use and it is very interactive and very responsive. This is a very versatile app and have a good clarity. We can schedule meetings at convenient times and the best thing about doodle is that we can select convenient times from the proposed times. And also doodle can also interact with various other calendars also , for example google calender and yahoo calendar.

There are not much cons about this app. The only thing that I see is that it is so simple. Hence the app need to be more advanced. Hope the doodle team will do that too.

Mariah M.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Doodle is Helpful for Scheduling

Bewertet am 17.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Doodle really helps when everyone has a super busy schedule. I really enjoy this tool.

Everyone knows how difficult it is to get everyone on the same page in terms of scheduling. Doodle makes it easy by allowing everyone to input their availability and then makes a recommendation for a date and time.

I don't like how it's not completely mobile friendly and is somewhat hard to setup. I couldn't tell if I was using it correctly.

Kelsey C.
Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Doodle

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 9.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Doodle is great. It's not something that gets used or is thought about all the time, but it's a go-to when you need it and it's always reliable.

Doodle is a very easy to use, easy to integrate software that allows people to choose their availability on a pre-prepared graph and then produces analytics on what the best time for a meeting or gathering would be. It's great for both professional and personal time management.

I don't think that there's anything that I dislike about Doodle, but I wish that the process of sending out invites was easier to use and more robust.

Fausto F.
Branche: Design
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great alternative for a free poll and schedule meetings tool

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 6.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its a simple tool, that its created to help to get connected with people in a particular time and date.

It has a free user version with enough features to be able to do meetings with a group of people, you can also create polls and have other to vote and edit. I have tried some programs and have found doodle to be a great one. It allows yo to create nice schedule meetings. There's an app as well for mobile users.

The reminded on premium account could be much subtle. I might try it out in the future but a more subtle way of giving the reminded could work just fine.

Anvita S.

Doodle is Convenient

Bewertet am 15.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall my experience with Doodle has been positive, fast, and convenient. I was a part of many organizations that used Doodle in the past and we were able to quickly find dates that worked best for big groups of people in order to meet. I really liked that once more people started answering, others were more inclined to find their best fit within the dates people were already choosing. As an organizer of events and meetings as well, this is a big plus that made me like Doodle a lot because it helps steer people to consolidate their answers with others rather than pick one that no one else has picked and already makes people "work together" in a way.

What I like most about Doodle is that it is a quick and convenient way to take polls for a group of people, for example to pick a date that works best for everyone or to figure out when or what works for the most people. I like that I am emailed the link directly to the poll from the creator, and I can simply click on it, see the question, and submit my answer. I also like that I can see the answers everyone else has submitted, so that way, if for example it is in regards to the best time for a meeting, I can try to pick what is best between what others have already chosen so that way the options don't spread out too much. This keeps keeping dates or taking polls in order to figure out what is best for everyone simple because seeing what others have already chosen makes me more inclined to pick something they already in order to make a decision faster. Other polling services often times do not show what others have chosen until after I submit my answer, so all of our choices can be spread out and that makes narrowing down options harder. That is why I like Doodle.

Honestly what I like least about Doodle is the name of the software... I don't feel professional using a software called "Doodle" and I can't imagine telling my employees or anyone in a workplace that I am sending out a "Doodle" for them to please respond to. I would rather just say I am sending out a poll than use the actual name. It might be a silly thing to like least about it, but it does not feel professional and a word people may not take seriously. I also do not like the layout of the Doodle once I open the page, but again that is a personal preference, because it was plain white and the entire format of the poll was spread out across the entire page and looked messy. I suppose users on not answering the question(s) for that long most of the time so it's not really a huge issue.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Russell s P.
Branche: E-Learning

Powerful, yet simple!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quickly deciding meeting times with groups of people - highly satisfied!

It can be extremely difficult to arrange/schedule meetings, appointments, and events when multiple people are involved. But the brilliant thing about Doodle is that it does the hard work for you! Here's what I love the best:
- In a matter of a few moments, you can create a poll of options or available meeting times. I can quickly send a link to teammates, who can quickly and easily access the poll and begin to select times that work. What's more is that they can also see other times that have been selected, so I feel like they are more willing to cooperate (if that makes sense).
- This removes text or email chains that go on, and on, and on without end... until we finally come to the conclusion that there's never a good time for everyone to meet up. (After wasting a day.)
- It's absolutely free. I can't believe it. I would think they could be making money with user fees off of this fantastic idea/platform, but no - it's free!
- It's quite simple and intuitive. There aren't a lot of bells and whistles, but that's great. There doesn't need to be advanced features.
- It's easy to use for the first time. It's not overly complex.
- You are notified when responses come in, and you ultimately get to control the meeting time.
- This is somewhat random, but you can be very specific with meeting points. Want to meet at 12:02? Perfect. Want a meeting to end at 9:07... Doodle will do that, too.
- Can link or access your Gmail contacts - fabulous feature!

There's really nothing to complain about in my opinion. It's a simple designed platform that accomplishes it's goal. Some potential updates to consider would be adding "most commonly used emails," though, that would be helpful. Another idea is build in some sort of Skype, Hangouts, or FaceTime feature if an individual is unable to attend at the appointed time. I realize that gets complicated, though, and is not Doodle's problem to solve!

Branche: Biotechnologie
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

An intuitive way to set up meetings

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We love using Doodle for setting up many cross-departmental meetings, especially since it is so intuitive to use and works for basically everything from small get-togethers of a few people all the way to large meetings. It can be accessed from anywhere, so participants can be traveling/on-the-go when the answer polls. We have had a few issues with people losing the link and being unable to participate, but it is simple to get them another one. It's easy to organize large events with Doodle!

Ever since starting to use this a few years, it has now become to go-to application for scheduling everything from future meetings where we need a lot of participants all the way to more casual events like dinner and happy hour. It is easy to use and offers a high level of control to the event organizer, from the obvious (i.e. what dates to choose from, how many time slots per day, who is invited to participate) all the way to the not-so-obvious but still highly convenient feature such as allowing for tentative times and comments. It is really easy to invite attendees, as they can be directly emailed a link to participate. The best part is that the software will let you know what time works best for the most people, so no calculation needed.

It can be rather hard to keep track of who has participated, especially when organizing huge events. Additionally, it would be great to be able to set priorities, such as finding a time when certain crucial team members must all be present, whereas more participants that are more auxiliary to the meeting don't have to be present.

Branche: Medizinische Praxis
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Essential for choosing the best dates & times to meet as a group

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Doodle. Choosing the best dates and times to meet has never been easier. Next time you need to schedule a meeting or a group dinner, Doodle it.

We've all been in a group text or email chain trying to figure out what date and times work best for everyone. It's impossible to keep track of who can meet when! That's where doodle comes in as your group's best option. Doodle allows you to create a poll with dates and/or times of your choosing. You then send that Doodle link via email or text message to your group of friends. They simply click the link, type in their name, and click on all the dates/times they can meet. Once everyone has voted, it is easy to see what dates/times work for the most amount of people.
The best thing about Doodle is that it is free for everyone. There's nothing to download. You simply click a link. After doing so, the instructions are crystal clear. There is basically no learning curve. And no one has to keep track of who said what date and what time because Doodle will present that information for you in a very simple way.
Also, you can choose whether everyone can see what dates others chose or not. You can even choose to limit the # of votes each person has if you wish to.

One of the cons is that if you want to put a deadline on your poll, you're going to have to pay for it by being a premium doodle user. This is not such a big deal because you can just tell your friends to vote by a certain date... but we all have those slackers in our groups who decide not to vote until it is already too late.
Another con is that Doodle's homepage has become increasingly cluttered as it attempts to add features to its premium users (for organizers and for businesses over 1,000 people). It's simple enough to filter through to create your poll though.

Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

So much better than confusing and never ending e-mail chains

Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My Ph.D. dissertation meetings are required every 6-12 months and it is really hard to get my entire dissertation committee together on a whim. Since professors are extremely busy people and don't really have time for a bunch of e-mails, Doodle software makes my and their lives so much easier.

Have you ever tried to get a bunch of science professors to meet in the same room at the same time for a few hours? It's like herding cats, but luckily there is Doodle. The best part about Doodle is that I don't have to e-mail people back and forth to try to coordinate an event from multiple perspectives. Doodle eliminates ambiguity and allows everyone to see everyone else's exact availability for multiple weeks at a time which saves time and effort. It is so interesting to me that meetings can be scheduled really without any words from any of the participants, and I think that is beautiful. Bonus points for not having to try to sound really smart in multiple e-mails to people who are way smarter than you.

The calendar syncing function seems like it could be a really good idea, but I have had some trouble syncing up all of my calendars in the past and I usually can't see any of my events on there. I'm not quite sure what the function is supposed to do but there is no explanation and I felt like it was not super intuitive.

Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Scheduling Made Easier!

Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Doodle is one of those companies whose product has become a commonly used noun or verb (Google, Tupperware, Saran Wrap, etc.), because it's just that useful! Any attempt to schedule a group meeting or event always wraps up quickly with a plan that "We'll just send out a Doodle!"

Doodle is FANTASTIC for group scheduling. I have used the free version extensively for groups of various sizes and scheduling options of various numbers, and it beats any other form of group scheduling that I've tried (although I haven't used any other scheduling softwares, only emails/texts/unfortunately lengthy conversations). When creating a Doodle, there are many customizable options for date and time combinations, and it's easy to send a quick link to participants or send it directly from Doodle's site. There are options for polls to be visible to other participants or private; the visible option is great when we're trying to fill various volunteer shifts and want people to be able to see where we need the most support! When filling out a Doodle as a participant, it helps to be able to toggle back and forth between calendar and list views for schedules (although long lists still get a bit tedious to fill out if you are using a phone instead of a browser on your computer). It's also easy to go back to the link and edit your entry if your plans change.

If you have LOTS of scheduling options to consider, it can be difficult to add all of the entries when first creating the poll. There is a helpful "duplicate" option, but it doesn't work as well if you don't have the same times available each day.

Branche: Internet

Easy and Organized

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it is a simple tool that serves one purpose, to make it easier for everyone involved to find a convenient date for parties, meetings, appointments, trips etc. Instead of going back and forth in an endless email thread we simply need to simply fill the time that works for best for us. It saves time, it is less hassle and improves communication. Also great to sync schedules with people you do not see very often but need to work with.

I enjoy how easy it is to use the tool to collaborate with others in order to find their availability for example. We are a lot of young people in the company I work at and Doodle is always the first step when it comes to organizing events and out of the office parties. Considering we are all busy with friends, exams and nights out Doodle makes it super easy and fast to find out a time and day that best works for all of us. The tool is very user friends and simple, there is almost no way to get confused about what you need to do even if you are not tech savvy.

My main dislike is that there is no option to change the dates with text, it would be great if I can select if we want to vote for date or venue or activity. Also, it would be better if dates on the checklist were shown at once. Of course there is the expand button, but I think it should be expanded by default when there are lot of options to choose from. Would be nice if the calendar view is improved as well, similar UI to the monthly/weekly Google Calendar type of view would be a great improvement and will also make it easier to use, and it will make the tool look less messy and unorganized.

India O.
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Happy When Colleagues use Doodle

Bewertet am 16.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Doodle is a great tool to easily evaluate availability and schedule meetings for large, busy groups. The ability to customize times and the intuition built into Doodle-if I schedule a request for three hours then three hours translates to every subsequent date I select, makes this a great tool. Each invitee can see the response of others which can lend to being more flexible in your choices, and enhances getting a group to consensus on a date and time to meet. You can be proficient at using Doodle in a matter or minutes, both as a user and as an administrator. I love this product so much that I use it in business and also in setting up family events. There are three plans available, and if you are a casual user the free version should serve you well.

Plans are priced well, and the ability to remove ads and enhance communication with the premier version is very nice. A con of the free version is the weird ads you see running in the back ground as you are using the tool. However, not bothersome enough to change my favorable opinion of this great scheduling tool.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Basic meeting scheduler for free

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I would recommend Doodle to small business offices or student organizations. Especially if you are in a statewide organization.

Doodle is easy and quick to use. I have used many times in a statewide leadership organization where many of the members were spread across the state. I have also used it on a local level for the college student leadership organization I was with. I was able to choose the date and time slots after which I could send the information in a link to the people I invited to the meeting. From there the invitee was able to choose the time and date in which they could meet with me. Others who are sent the link can see the options and see the time and date that are in the majority. After the selections are made the schedule can be added to your calendar as a way a reminder of the event or meeting.

There isn't really anything that I like least about the software and have never came across any issues while using the software. The set up is easy to do and to share with those who need to respond. However I have always used Doodle for small groups, generally under 35 users. I am not sure how well it works with more people,

Andrew P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Quick polling and easy to intepret results

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was introduced to Doodle when I needed to schedule people from multiple organizations for a project and I have used it ever since. I will say that there could be a more advanced tool out there but I have yet to find one that could convince me to stop using Doodle. I think if you are looking for something that all users can understand it is hard to find a better alternative to Doodle. Most people need little to no assistance to use and that can be a life saver on complicated projects and varied schedules.

Doodle Poll is exceedingly easy to use, I have on multiple occasions opened the site and had my poll ready to go in under 2 minutes, and that is not an exaggeration. You can poll just about anyone with an email address and I have never had an end-user complain about the product or how to use it. Fields are intuitive and you have the ability to make the polls more dynamic than a simple yes/no vote. We mostly use the product to schedule meetings with external stakeholders who do not have access to the University scheduling system. Although other services provide similar features, Doodle seems to be the easiest one for all parties to grasp.

I now have an full account but before I did I was limited to simpler polls. Preferences and conditions are useful for finding the best time, and I was only able to access those features after joining. That being said, joining is easy. Our mail client can provide some polling as well so we do not necessarily need Doodle, however I have found it more useful.

Shelby W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Doodle is the best way to arrange meetings!

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Doodle recently received a new feature that allows users to not just select the hourly times that work in their schedule to meet, but they can also double click a time, which says that they could make it work in their schedule if they had to. I think this is great because before this feature, I would have a really hard time finding a time to hold meetings because my co-workers had very conflicting schedules and we would just create a group message trying to figure it out, which defeated the purpose of filling out a Doodle. I love that feature! I also love Doodle 1:1 where you can link your Google Calendar to a Doodle so you don't double book yourself.

The website isn't always the most user friendly, and I often find myself clicking around aimlessly just to open up a new Doodle invite. I also wish Doodle would offer features to college students for free or really really discounted because I was the president of many student organizations and used Doodle all the time and would have appreciated being able to send reminders from Doodle.

Justin G.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The software that makes life & scheduling easy!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Doodle is a game-changer. In our busy lives and days, Doodle allows for us to schedule accurately and fairly. It eliminates the guesswork and time it would otherwise take to determine times that work best for all. Best of all, it's accessible via the palm of our hands and takes seconds to create. I can't imagine my day-to-day without Doodle and where I'd be if it wasn't for this amazing solution-solving software.

The absolute best thing about using Doodle is that our entire organization and stakeholders love participating in it! We all use Doodle and most importantly, it makes our lives easy and guarantees buy-in and participation in order to pick the optimal meeting and scheduling times.

There is nothing to dislike about Doodle. It is easy, efficient, and well-like by all!

Branche: E-Learning
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Simple way to organise your team meetings

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 29.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Doodle to organise my team meetings and I think it's doing the necessary for me because I don't need complicated tools to do simple things

Before using doodle we had trouble organizing meetings because each time I suggest a plan there is someone who has something else or not available. Doodle helped me because I have only to choose 3 or 4 dates according to my availability and let my team choose when they're available.
Managing polls and agenda is easy because I only have a url to edit what I want and check poll results. Talking about poll results, one of the reasons I like doodle for is that they show others choices so this will make things easier to agree on a date.

I can't complain about anything right now because Doodle is doing the necessary, I would maybe suggest creating a chrome plugin and integrate better with google calendar.

Juni L.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Oodles of Doodle

Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's such a simple concept and interface, but the most useful and common sense product out there. At a time when everyone is busy with multiple projects in their lives, it's hard to keep track of everyone's conflicts and carve out a time where the majority of the people are available to meet. Back over 10 years ago I would have to email everyone to send me in their availability and I would have to Tetris everything. Now everything is so simplified with Doodle. You send a link with the available dates and times available and everyone can enter in all the times they are available. The program highlights the days/times that the most people can attend. It's so easy to see on one page without much effort.

I don't think there's anything I dislike about this except there was one incident when all the dates and times were wrong. We don't even know what happened but it somehow got changed to a different time zone so you do have to make sure that's set properly. Other than that I've never had any issues with this program.

John V.
Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

The Simplicity of Doodle Outweighs Any Features Lacking

Bewertet am 17.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, the ease of use and the simplicity of Doodle outweighs any failings or lack of features. I can send the polls to many participants without having to train them on how to respond. It is pretty intuitive, and allows me to pool responses from a large group of people who are both inside and outside my organization. This makes scheduling meetings with people from various organizations or groups much easier.

I liked most the simplicity of Doodle. I can set up a Doodle poll easily and either email to participants, or copy a link and email it myself. It is easy to compare answers, and it is user-friendly for participants and colleagues who are not as tech savvy.

The poll is limited in options, and if you are suggesting multiple dates and times over many weeks or months, the poll becomes a bit tedious and time consuming to build. Also there is little space to customize questions among certain days.