FixMe.IT

Remote-Support-Software, die immer funktioniert

Sortieren nach

Justin
Justin

Fantastic value when you have far more computers than people to remote into

Bewertet am 6.4.2018

Remoting into any Windows PC either via a very convenient pin or unattended access.

Fantastic price compare to competitors
It has all of the features you can expect at the price point.
It is a very solid program. I have never had an issue with it. It always works.
Support is good and responsive.

It is a little light on features, but at the price point, I don't expect much more. It would be nice if it auto-refreshed the unattended list. Sometimes you have to go back to the unattended in order to find out of the computer is back online after a reboot because sometimes the information on the home page doesn't update as quickly.

Alex
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great bang for the buck!

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

I like the simple connecttion to it and the unattended access feature the most. It allows me to connect to my end users easily and quickly.

Fixme offers remote admin access to end points that are in the field and not connected to the local domain via VPN or other connection options. This is helpful for setting up and troubleshooting issues on end points. And it is much cheaper price than competitors

Sometime the local admin access for restarting as a system service is a bit wonky, its best to setup the PC and unattended access while on the local network to the domain and then kick the device out the door than trying to gain unattended access after the fact. Alsomany competitors have additional functionality to run scripts or gather data about a device in the background without the end user seeing, and Fixme does not offer that from the best I can tell.

LogMeIn Rescue und TurboMeeting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FixMe.IT

My go to for years has been Logmein Rescue, however in my current position I am a 1 man shop so justification for the cost lead me to look for alternatives. When I started the previous IT Manager was using Turbo meeting and it was not easy to get connected. The cost for Fixme and what it provided was enough to take a chance on it, and I am very happy with the product for the price.
Claudia
Claudia
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

FixMe.IT is a simple and stable support tool

Bewertet am 30.4.2020

The main benefit of this software is that it allows us to provide remote assistance to our clients. It is an easy software to configure, where users can access it from the client version and we can access it from the expert version.

FixMe.IT is a really easy to use and configure application. What I like the most is that it has two applications, a client version and an expert version. The video quality when sharing the screen is very stable.

The only thing I dislike about this software is that it is only available for Windows. I would like FixMe.IT to release a version for Linux.

Simon
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Great tool!

Bewertet am 15.1.2020

Generally pretty good

Generally pretty good

Access to client desktop withou the need for traveling to them

gets blocked by a couple of either products/firewalls and have been unable to get installed at clients as a result

TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FixMe.IT

location, ease of use plus interface plus at the time was priced better.
segun
segun
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very good software for remote connection

Bewertet am 11.6.2019

With this software solving a problem on a customer or colleagues pc is made very easy and faster

It is a very good software for working with or troubleshooting remote computer the multi-session support allows you to work on multiple computers at once hence help you multitask and achieve your aim faster. It also supports file transfer which also makes working remotely way easier. It also allows you to record sessions which makes process review way less stressful it also means teaching someone else how to do what you did could be done by sharing the video.

The software works very well so nothing comes to mind in terms of disadvantages

Rhonda
Rhonda
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The easiest remote tool ever

Bewertet am 9.11.2018

This program has saved me so many miles on my car because I can remote in and take care of things. The pc doesn't even have to be on the network as long as it can get to the internet.

FixMe.IT is so easy to explain to the receiving party how to allow you to connect. Web based and simple. It also has features that allow you to send files back and forth, it allows you to let them see your screen as well.

There is nothing that I don't like about FixMe.IT

Brian
Brian

Excellent Product and super flexible

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

easy customer access for support

easy customer access for support

Works pretty much every time without issue and very easy to use. I've used this in my business since inception over 7 years ago and have no plans on changing. Very flexible payment options that can be changed at the drop of a hat.

There no mac support currently but I know this is under development, once thats in place there wont be any cons'.

Chris
Chris

Excellent remote access system!

Bewertet am 12.4.2018

1. Ease of use for remote users to allow access.
2. Simple setup for recurring remote access.
3....

1. Ease of use for remote users to allow access.
2. Simple setup for recurring remote access.
3. Fast login time.
4. Low overhead on pc and internet resources.

The software uses little pc system resources when running on my laptop. It also seems to take less internet bandwidth than other systems. It is also very simple when instructing remote users to setup to allow remote access.

The biggest con that I have with this software is that there is no mobile (iPhone or iPad) application. Many cases I'm in the field with my mobile devices only and need remote access to clients.

Tony

Has worked well in managing MSP client's needs

Bewertet am 1.5.2018

We manage about 50 servers for MSP clients and provide support to quite a few users both home users and business users.

Simple to use and professional looking. It is also reliable following a reboot.
I also like how it can save login credentials for unattended computers.

trying to explain to a "not so tech savvy" user that the website is fixme.it not fixmeit.com or something like that.

Josh
Josh
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FixMe.IT has been the ideal solution for our customer support team

Bewertet am 27.7.2018

FixMe.IT has been the solution we have been looking to find for our support team for a while. We tried other solutions for remote support of our base and often found them to be confusing to our customers to get it started and constant barriers on what we could and could not do for various tiers. FixMe.IT has been extremely smooth to get rolling and I have received multiple comments from our support team on how great it has been on helping them get customers issues resolved quickly and easily.

The ease of use of both the client software and the customer support side software is fantastic. Also the ability to have a custom landing page for your customers to use has been great.

As of right now we havent found any drawbacks to comment on.

Steven
Steven
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

FixMe.IT (Techinline) for IT Support Professionals

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

I have been using Fixme.it from Techinline for over 5 years while operating my own PC support business. I am now using it to support the teachers, staff and students at school. With a pool of 700+ systems to support during our current virus pandemic (Coronavirus), this tool has been instrumental in keeping everyone's computers operating efficiently. FixMe.IT from Techinline will continue to be my "go-to" tool for providing remote IT support.

This software permits me to connect to a client's computer system quickly and reliably. The download and installation of the client software requires only standard user rights on the client system. Connecting to the client requires the client to provide a session specific "client ID" to the support person. The connection with the remote computer is encrypted for obvious security reasons. Once connected, the client's screen is shared as is the mouse and keyboard. With FixMe.IT, multiple connections can be open simultaneously, so a support agent can handle multiple clients at the same time. The client always has the ability to terminate the connection at any time during the remote session. Additionally, once the session has been completed and the client has been disconnected, the software is automatically uninstalled from the client computer. The annual price per license is only $300 for which is an exceptional bargain when compared to most other professional remote support platforms. One license is for one support agent and virtually unlimited clients. There is not any additional cost for clients or the number of client connections you make.

The only shortcoming that I have found with this application is the lack of support for MAC and Linux clients. FixMe.it (Techinline) software is designed for use only on Windows.

Michael
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Long time user

Bewertet am 17.1.2020

I have used Logmein, Teamviewer and Fixme extensively along with sharing some small use with other products. FixMe is by far the easiest for my company and its customers. Install is easy and it is safe. I support a lot of the medical community and it being HIPAA compliant is a big plus.

Easy to have remote users install. Simple console. Great value for money.

No Apple support, no multi user support.

LogMeIn Pro

Price and ease of use.
Jon
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FixMe is exaclty what I need

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

Amazing consistency, fast, stable, can keep up for extended periods of time, can enable always on remote.

FixMe can do one off, or dedicated remote control. Simple, never have any problems.

Only con, file transfer is kind of weird, other than connection issues that are not FixMe issues, it worked every time.

Hi Jon,
Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! FixMe.IT allows to exchange files/folders via drag-and-drop, copy-paste, and the standard Send File button. You can find more information on the file transfer options here: https://docs.fixme.it/features/transferring-files-folders-and-text Could you please specify what you mean by the weirdness of file transfer? Or, if you are experiencing some sort of issues with it, please let our support team know (support@techinline.com).

Best,

Sheldon

This is an invaluable tool for us, many times eliminating the need for an on site visit!

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Saves time, trips and the number of employees we need to support our clients quickly.

We have used this product for years and we couldn't give the level of support we do without it. It allows us to take care of most of our clients issues without leaving our office and lets us work on a number of different clients at the same time. It actually does allow us to be multiple places at once. Without FixMeIt we would need to hire more people to provide the same level of service. A fantastic product, great support and they are always open to hearing ways to enhance or improve the product. Then throw in the great pricing and there is nothing like it!

None I can think of. We are always putting in suggestions to add features like notification when one of the clients goes of line, etc. Their support staff response quickly and gives the ideas consideration. This is really a pro, rather than a con but the form to complete this survey required me to put in at least a 100 characters in the Cons.

James
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I have been using FixMe.IT for years with very reliable success.

Bewertet am 1.7.2017

Already stated earlier in the review.

Already stated earlier in the review.

>It is very easy for the customer to get connected
>Managing multiple computers is a great feature
>Transferring files is a piece of cake
>Reboot and reconnect helps my support sessions go fast with less pain for the customer
>You can't beat the cost
>Unattended access is very easy to setup and initiate when appropriate

I have used this product for years with amazing reliability and very little need for technical support. The billing is very accurate and you just can't beat the price. I do a monthly subscription because that is what my company prefers. With a yearly I could save more.

I work with other companies when their support is required and use their remote access software. After seeing many that are on the market, FixMe.IT is by far the best one I've seen.

This product makes my job possible whether I'm working from my home office or I'm on the road. A cafe hot spot or hotel internet is all I need to take care of my customers.

The only current downside is when I remote in with my new laptop the window for viewing the customer's screen is very small. I contacted customer support and they responded very quick to let me know they are working on this one.

Clay
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Excellent Remote Software!!

Bewertet am 11.5.2020

I use FixMe.IT on a daily basis. Starting using in August 2018. I am a one man shop. Been in business for over 23 years. This software has made me very proactive and my customers love my response times. They do not have to wait for me to come onsite. One of the best purchases I have made for my customers and myself.

Ease of use getting my customers connected with a client ID and the unattended access feature.

I cannot name one negative thing. It is a perfect fit for my business.

Splashtop

Warum FixMe.IT gewählt wurde

Very secure. I do not have to do any port forwarding in the customer's router.

Pricing and monthly billing
Nigel

Support using FixMe.IT

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

Good to excellent

Good to excellent

a) It is extremely light
b) It provides a great number of Unattended clients.
c) Unlike the major competitors software, it does not crash on Win 10 updates
d) About 1/3 of the yearly cost of the major competitors offerings

a) When the client has customized their screen, is not always easy to see the download meter. For example, if the client's screen has a dark background, the meter is almost impossible to determine.

Jon
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My experience has been fantastic. I can put it on my home machine and work machine. I

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

I can control my customers much better when they need help.

I can control my customers much better when they need help.

I like that I can Sort the unattended Machine by Customer. I also like that it does not use a browser to connect to the customer

Not Much- I think that they can work on the multi screen function a bit
When there are multi screens the resolution is way too small.

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your feedback! Have you already tried our new scaling features? Here's a short video that shows how they can help you adjust the size of the remote screen: https://youtu.be/NoryfEpF-CE For instance, if you're working on a remote desktop that has a much smaller screen resolution than yours, you can either scale it to window and then resize it according to your preferences, or choose the Optimal View option (this one automatically calculates the optimal settings based on your and your client's current screen resolution).

Regards,

• Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Single license user

Bewertet am 2.7.2020

Overall, I have had a very good experience with Fixme.it, it works great and does everything I need it to do on PC's.

I like how easy it is to use and that I can set it up so I can log in when they are not around.

It has become an issue more and more that the software is not Mac compatible. This is becoming a bigger and bigger requirement and needs to be addressed soon.

Ethan
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Review for Fixme.it

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

I have been able to seamlessly resolve all desktop issue with all users who are based outside of my current office

logging on as admin is seamless
little delays when connecting
easy for user to allow connections

No computer info or history of connections
Difficulty connecting back when loss of connection

Dameware

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FixMe.IT

Price, ease of use for user
Rich
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great value for the money but lacks a very helpful feature

Bewertet am 14.6.2018

For the most part, the software works very well. I have been able to connect to nearly all of my client computers. I do like the ability to have a person for to fixme.it and start a support session for a "one off" support call.

I'm still waiting for the ability to have multiple logins (not simultaneous) for a single account. I need to be able to give a specific person access to a group of client computers for remote support. I.e. If I have groups named Client A, Client B, and Client C, I want to another person be able to log in with their email and password and have access to Client C computers. There is also a minor issue of some sort with Server 2008. On a regular basis I am not able to connect to that computer. It appears the connection works but I never get the screen for remote access. When that server is rebooted I have access for a few days but then something happens and I can only RDP to that server.

Antwort von Techinline

Hi Rich, Thank you for sharing your feedback and for being our valued customer! Regarding the issue with Server 2008, please submit a ticket to support@techinline.com so that our support team could investigate the issue and provide any necessary assistance. Best, Dan | Techinline

Scott

Fast, Easy Connections at an Affordable Rate

Bewertet am 26.9.2017

Fast and easy remote connections to clients needing help along with unattended access clients that need ongoing or after hours support.

Simple, Quick and Easy connections to remote clients needing help. With other software the installation of a remote support utility takes too long, and IMO, shouldn't be installed at all. We need to connect, do our work, and disconnect without having to deal with install issues on top of the problems we are connecting in to fix. TechInLine lets me do just that with a run-only version of the connection utility, while still offering expanded options including an unattended access client.

Best remote desktop software I have used to date.

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

Easy to set up unattended access
Useful UI on remote host as well as master computer.
Super fast connection speed over LAN and even over the net.

Can only have one unattended license per remote computer.
Can only have one expert client oen at the same time.

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer!
Regarding the ability to open multiple expert apps at the same time, I would say that this is more of a licensing question rather than a con. Our licensing is based on concurrent technicians, which means that you can open only one expert app using your account at a time. To have it opened on multiple machines at once, you will need more licenses. However, you can share your account with others if needed (provided that you're not using it yourself), create sub-logins and run as many concurrent sessions as you need to.

Best,

David
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My company switched from using WebEx to FixMe.IT and it was a huge improvement.

Bewertet am 2.11.2017

Being able to establish a session with a user quickly is very important and that's probably the biggest strength.

The thing I like most is how fast it is under normal circumstances. As I said, we switched from using WebEx and it felt like it took several minutes to start up a WebEx session where as with FixMe we can get a session started very quickly, especially if it's with an experienced user who knows how to start a session.

One main problem comes to mind.

Performance when customer is on WiFi can be poor. Sometimes when we're helping a user who has WiFi, the session will seem to freeze up for around a minute and then will pick up again with a reasonable level of lag (like click response time is 1 or 2 sec behind) that is understandable.

Simon

ICT North Limited experience

Bewertet am 14.5.2020

It has been a good platform for us and has given us the ability to carry out remote support to our clients and connect to servers that we manage daily

It is reliable, easy to direct end users to install and connect, cheaper than TeamViewer.

Wider support for Mac OS, Linux, Chrome and Android would be handy. Very limited with windows devices only especially when many of our schools are going cloud based and Chrome devices are increasing in the education sector where tighter budget means cheaper and simpler devices are called for i.e Chromebooks.