ActiveCampaign

Email-Marketing + Marketing Automatisierung + CRM / Verkaufs-Automatisierung

Gesamtbewertung

4,6 /5
(1.504)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,5/5
Funktionen
4,5/5
Bedienkomfort
4,3/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,5/5

94%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen

1504 Bewertungen

Katharina D.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Company size: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Super Email Programm

Bewertet am 26.2.2021

Vorteile

Es ist einfach zu bedienen und hat jede Menge Funktionen die meinem Business helfen zu wachsen

Nachteile

Eine leichte Übersicht über die Aktivität der einzelnen Abonnenten wäre hilfreich, um zu sehen, wer nicht aktiv ist und schon länger keine Emails geöffnet hat

Stephie T.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Marketing & Werbung
  • Company size: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 6.0 /10

Gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis

Bewertet am 8.11.2021

Vorteile

Preis und bereitgestellte Funktionen sind prima. Daher hebt sich AC auch positiv von der meist teureren Konkurrenz ab. Da man eine Paketgröße und dadurch die entsprechenden Funktionen wählen kann, ist ein individuelles Angebot möglich - je nach Nutzen.

Nachteile

Die Benutzerfreundlichkeit ist für Anfänger nicht ganz einfach. Eine Marketing-Kampagne zum ersten Mal zu erstellen dauert daher am Anfang etwas länger. Im kleinen Paket sind nicht alle Funktionen enthalten, wodurch man genau überlegen sollte, was macht braucht und was nicht.

Lizzie B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Telekommunikation
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Active Campaign is super useful to keep track of your sales leads!

Bewertet am 13.12.2021

It's been a great resource to keep track of our leads and share the pipeline with different team members. We love the option of uploading our leads through an excel file, which makes things easy for everyone and once you upload them, you can edit the information, save notes, set up follow-ups. It also has an 'email' tab that gives you visibility of all the emails you have sent to your saved contacts.

Vorteile

Everything! The layout is great if you want to see your pipeline and share it with different team members too. Everyone can make changes and move the leads through the different stages. The board view is super interactive and easy to use. We love the integration with Gmail too, super useful to see how much impact your email campaigns are making and the visibility of how many emails have been sent to each client without the necessity of going to your inbox to confirm.

Nachteile

The email function from Active Campaign, because sometimes you need something more customizable in terms of signature and addition of some elements.

Cristian Z.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Unternehmensberatung
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Una herramienta potente, simple y de rápida implementacion.

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

Logré armar un proyecto complejo en tiempo récord gracias a AC pues debía incorporar en un plazo muy breve a un grupo de empresarios/as participantes. Antes era un trabajo enorme llamando y explicando el proyecto uno a uno. Esta vez, el embudo completo lo gestionamos con AC y me sorprendió lo rápido que pudimos avanzar.

Vorteile

Es una herramienta muy potente. Estoy muy contento con la decisión. El UX es muy agradable y simple. Subir y limpiar mis bases de datos fue simple y muy rápido, así como usar uno de sus muchos formatos tipo para lanzar mi primera campaña. Todo el sistema de reportes es un completo y tienes información en tiempo real sobre el desempeño de las campañas. Las pruebas A/B me fascinaron: pasé de 28% de apertura a +55% ajustando solo el "subject".
Por otro lado los webinars son muy potentes: específicos, agiles y muy detallados. También la asistencia, la biblioteca de ayuda y los mailings de seguimiento.

Nachteile

Me costó un poco entender la diferencia entre "listas" y "contactos" para realizar las segmentaciones. He realizado algunas integraciones básicas que funcionan muy bien, aunque creo que el potencial es enorme, me falta dedicar más tiempo para eso.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mailchimp, Ubersuggest und HubSpot CRM

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

En relacion al tiempo que dediqué para aprender a usar y lanzar una campaña en mailchimp, no logré nunca estar cómodo, sólo lo usé para el mail de fin de año. En cambio, AC es una plataforma completamente superior, más simple, más profunda, completa y que te ayuda a entender cómo ir gestionando a tus prospectos y clientes.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

Porque la automatización de procesos es increiblemente potente y personalizable full por que me permite crecer junto a mi negocio integrando CRM posterior. porque su manera de monetizar es más simple y clara que Hubspot
Diana R.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 3.0 /10

CDL AC Review

Bewertet am 28.12.2021

So far AC hasn't been the magically amazing switch I wanted it to be. I've experienced more frustrations than positives and I'm not entirely convinced I'm going to finish out my paid year on it (but I also don't want to deal with migrating yet again to another platform, so I'm willing to continue to try it for a little longer).

Vorteile

I moved to AC because it provided more data and insight than my prior platform - FloDesk. At this point I'm still too early to get much out of the data provided and utilize it.

Nachteile

Oof the AC platform has not been my favorite. There is a massive learning curve to using it, and I feel like my Virtual Assistant and I are constantly putting out fires. The emails themselves aren't aesthetically pleasing and quite difficult to make them as I would really like them to look. We are on the most basic level which is about the cost of other platforms, but I feel like we get less for this $$. For one, I got beautiful landing page capabilities on FloDesk but not so much for AC. Sure I could pay more for it, but the cost is astronomical compared to competitors and hard to justify when I'm barely happy with the product as is. The person who onboarded us was hitting up my phone daily to remind me to sign up and pay, but then when we eventually reached out to her for questions after she was unavailable (and now seems she's not even at the company any longer? Idk)

William S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Company size: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Best CRM for HIPAA

Bewertet am 30.9.2021

It's immensely positive. Their support is quick when you have questions. They are very helpful. They have teams of people there to help educate you on how to improve your implementation of the product. It's very special and encouraging.

Vorteile

I went into ActiveCampaign knowing nothing about CRM's. I figured it out and implemented it with ease and that's quite a contrast to Salesforce, SugarCRM, KEAP. The interface is easy to understand and setup is intuitive. Support is incredible and they are constantly improving the product and hiring good people. When they add new products they are well planned out and tested.

Nachteile

I wish they would add conditional logic to forms. Their API support for developers could also be improved. They could also add more form types to allow a question by question path like Typeform but that's minor.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

SugarCRM, Keap und HubSpot CRM

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

Google Forms could not be a CRM for us. It was helpful in the early days of getting going but

Zuvor genutzte Software

Google Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

HIPAA compliance, easy of use, cost, and available features. AC is just an incredible product at the right price for small businesses.
Joshua V.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Marketing & Werbung
  • Company size: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Active Campaign is the best email marketing software for startup brands & solopreneurs

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

The business problem I'm solving with Active Campaign is I needed email marketing software to collect the leads my business attracts, and place them in various different autoresponder sequences so my message can be delivered to my audience. Uplifting my readers until they feel comfortable becoming a buyer. Active Campaign has helped me create numerous buyers by spreading my message in a dependable way.

Vorteile

What I like most about Active Campaign is for the incredible power it gives you, it is fairly simple to use. Active Campaign allows you to deploy the most complex and profitable email marketing strategies known today such as deploying Soap Opera Sequences. They have a very convenient mobile app that they improve every year. They are also run by passionate people, that care about making an impact. It also doesn't hurt that getting started with Active Campaign is very affordable.

Nachteile

What I like least about this software is the email editor is still fairly clunky to use. It's not terrible. But recently there have been a few other new contenders with much more fun to use email editors such as Convertkit. However, Active Campaign's power and development roadmap keep me using Active Campaign over Convertkit. Active Campaign integrates with almost everything.

Louisa H.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Company size: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

My Active Campaign Review

Bewertet am 11.1.2022

We have used Active Campaign for nearly 5 years now, and love it! The customer support is exceptional - I love that they are there to help if you dont know how to use a function. My VA who uses ths system daily loves it and has a great relationship with our Account Manager who is very helpful too.

Vorteile

We love this software, it is so easy to use.

Nachteile

I can't think of any improvements to be made. We are happy with the product.

Matija D.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Hochschulbildung
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

ActiveCampaign review

Bewertet am 6.12.2021

Great tool for small team like ours. It was easy to implement our inbound methodology and segmentation of leads.

Vorteile

Great tool for email marketing, segmentation and campaign scheduling.

Nachteile

I wish dashboard can be more adaptive to my personal preferences.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

HubSpot Marketing Hub und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

More functionality for lover price and great customer service.
Phil S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Computer-Software
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Couldn't believe the features for the cost!

Bewertet am 26.11.2021

We love the simplicity and power of AC. The learning curve was very small compared to the confusion other software causes.

Vorteile

Active Campaign has so many features it competes with the more expensive automation apps but costs less. They make it so easy to set up we were up and running with it within a few hours of setting up our account. Being able to quickly import contacts and segment them quickly is huge.

Nachteile

We have a lot of contacts that work for the same company. It would be nice to be able to group them together under a company.

Kristine A.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Company size: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Highly Recommend ActiveCampaign

Bewertet am 28.12.2021

I have had an excellent experience with ActiveCampaign and will continue to use this software for my small business.

Vorteile

AC integrates with the apps / platforms I use to run my small business seamlessly. The on-site tutorials as well as accessibility to their support staff makes things simple & streamlined. I have recommended AC over some other 'fancy' sites due to the ease of use and integration ability.

Nachteile

I wish it were easier to add fun fonts, colors, etc to my emails (but not a big deal!)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Leadpages

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

Ease of use & integrations

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

Integration & email features (automations & campaigns)
Laura S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Maschinerie
  • Company size: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Simple and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 22.11.2021

This has allowed us a more efficient way to manage our contacts, reach out to prospects and continue our email marketing

Vorteile

The interface is easy to navigate and use, it was quick to integrate and migrate all of our contacts over and the automations make our lives much easier.

Nachteile

We don't have any cons really, just a few nitpicky features that would be nice to have but are not completely necessary, like better link tracking on 1-to-1 emails

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Nutshell und Agile CRM

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

We switched to Active Campaign because the email marketing software on our previous platform was lacking, and the contact management was nonexistent.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

Price, automation, email builder software and contact management tools
Alejandro T.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Marketing & Werbung
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Activecampaign Best email marketing software

Bewertet am 19.11.2021

My overall experience has been very good. It has excellent customer service when you have problems. In digital marketing we use it every day and it is necessary to have an easier way to do reports / analysis, and ActiveCampaign is difficult to read the reports, also at the beginning it is difficult to use the platform in the first weeks.

Vorteile

It is an excellent platform, the CRM is very intuitive and the follow-up it gives to customers through automations is excellent, it is capable of sending automated emails or mass emails, since it has some add-ins that are very much in line with the job. . I am dedicated to digital marketing and this system has been very useful for me to be able to organize myself without the need for more paper or old Excel techniques. I highly recommend it for different types of businesses because it is also very adaptive to whatever you want to do.
Highlights are CRM and sales automation, marketing reporting and analytics, contact management, and A / B testing

Nachteile

It is difficult to use at the beginning, I would say that it has a learning curve of medium difficulty

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

I chose ActiveCampaign because it is the most complete of all email marketing software on the market at an affordable price.
Chelsea dione J.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

My ActiveCampaign Review

Bewertet am 30.10.2021

Overall, I am IMPRESSED with ActiveCampaign! As an email marketer, I've used a couple of other email marketing software and nothing beats ActiveCampaign so far when it comes to their software features and customer service. I literally recommend ActiveCampaign EVERYWHERE which is why I was able to convert my client to migrate to ActiveCampaign.

Vorteile

I love that their user interface is very functional and easy to understand and use. I've been using ActiveCampaign from a little over a year now and there are still so many features I discover that helps me and my clients every time.

Nachteile

I guess an area they can improve on is their loading time. Sometimes it takes a while for things to load when I use ActiveCampaign heavily.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Kartra

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

This is for a client. We did because the previous software provider was charging a bit higher but features are less. We feel it wasn't at par with the value my client was paying.

Zuvor genutzte Software

ConvertKit

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

Aside from AC's powerful features, it was the discount we got on top of the 50% off for 3 months that sealed the deal!
John H.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Easy Organization Of My List & My Favorite CRM

Bewertet am 15.10.2021

My overall experience has been very good. When I was first getting to know the system I used their chat support to figure things out and they sent me step by steps screen shots and customized video walkthroughs. That's what really won me over, knowing I can do just about anything I needed and instead of trying to take half a day to figure out how to do it on my own, they simply walk me through it now.

Vorteile

I like how easy it is to use the different mechanisms of ActiveCampaign. The tagging system is easy to use and really helps to organize my list. It also makes it so I don't have to create multiple lists and duplicate emails. I also have to say, their customer support has been awesome. Their chat support people will send me step by step screen shots on what to do and even record video for me to watch them set things up and explain how to do something. I mean seriously, their support is 5 star.

They also have a really good API system. I am able to connect different pieces of software to ActiveCampaign so my contacts or organized as they come in.

Nachteile

I don't really have anything to add here. It's easy to use and the support is fantastic.

Alexandra valeska L.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Marketing & Werbung
  • Company size: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

I always recommend Active Campaign for Funnels and Lead Nurturing strategies.

Bewertet am 8.9.2021

Active campaign has helped me a lot with developing my main service which is to create, implement and optimize funnels for different companies in wide niches.

Vorteile

What i love about this software is the sequence automations, use of tags and goals. They are time savers and easy to use once you understand the logic. It does not take great time to learn either.
There is a lot of useful blog posts and documentations to achieve the goals plus a Facebook Group community if very specific help is needed.

Nachteile

Loading time. Would like to have a faster loading time when it comes to saving emails, creating landing pages and reports.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

MailerLite und HubSpot CRM

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

Needed a more user friendly CRM for clients, an easier way to create automations, easy integrations and a way to duplicate sequences in different accounts.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Keap und GetResponse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

It had high reviews and had heard of it before. Decided to give it a try and loved it. Also tired Hubspot even though is a very high CRM system, it was not useful to create funnels and strategies as needed.
Laura B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: E-Learning
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Active Campaign LOVE!

Bewertet am 7.9.2021

I LOVE ActiveCampaign. I feel that the tools are evolving and relevant for my business. It has transformed my ability to identify leads, track their progress, convert contacts into members, and track and respond to their journey within my website and club.

Vorteile

I was with MailChimp. I moved to ActiveCampaign for the features that I am most fond of and use the most. Those are list segmentation, CRM, their existing recipe to help build automation, the automation functionality, in-depth segmentation, and tracking every move a contact makes.
The transition was seamless; ActiveCampaign moved my whole list for me. I was a bit overwhelmed at first because of the high level of functionality. But, their customer service and support are the best I've encountered in any company that I deal with to run my business. I love them!

Nachteile

I don't love the functionality of the design elements in the Campaigns. Mainly, there is no way to set the overall design perimeters. So, every time you add a block, you select your font and have to reset the design. The time making adjustments adds up.

Amanda M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Company size: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

ActiveCampaign, 4 Months In

Bewertet am 13.8.2021

Although I'm fairly new to AC, I manage it for multiple others at my organization, so I've been deeply entrenched in it for the last 4 months. The learning curve wasn't too steep, the onboarding/training were all very good, and any time I've had an issue, the Customer Service has been top notch. There are some minor issues that are clunky (as described above) and I'd like an easier way to do reporting/analytics, but no software can do everything. All in all, their service and their respectable feature list make AC a very good value and a good choice for anyone who isn't total Type A :)

Vorteile

The Customer Service is stellar, especially for being chat-based. As a previous HubSpot user (which is prohibitively expensive), AC comes pretty close to delivering all the essential features and the ease of use between the two platforms is night and day. AC is, for the most part, pretty intuitive. They also have better onboarding/training.

Nachteile

There are some seemingly very basic features that are missing. That being said, I'm able to create 'workarounds' to get what I need, but the workarounds do cause unnecessary work. Specifically, I can't automate task assignment at the Contact or Account level so I have to create and organize wholly unnecessary Deals and Deal Pipelines to do what I need to do. The other (minor) frustration is not being able to customize/save multiple views. I can add columns to views and that will stay put, but the default ordering of pretty much every page is alphabetical. For instance, when I switch the Contact view to sort by Date Created, if I navigate into a contact record or another page, the list reverts to being sorted alphabetically. Same with the Automations page, etc. I want to set custom sorts that are my own defaults (preferably multiple custom sorts/views). And I want it to remember to show me records by the 100s, not 20 at a time. It's little stuff, I know, but the constant extra clicks does get tedious.

Rebecca M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Personalwesen
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The best email marketing software available

Bewertet am 9.7.2021

Overall, I have been extremely happy with ActiveCampaign and don't see myself ever switching to another provider.

Vorteile

ActiveCampaign is crazy powerful and has so many features that make it a fabulous selection for email marketing software. I've used a few different email marketing programs and definitely think ActiveCampaign is the best - the tagging features are way superior to a lot of the entry level offerings and the automations are fantastic. On top of this, the service is brilliant and I feel confident in the team's ability to help me with any issues I'm experiencing.

Nachteile

Because it is so powerful, it can be a little confusing to new users who aren't tech-savvy. There is plenty of education though, so I do believe it is worth pursuing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Drip, Mad Mimi und ConvertKit

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

Mailchimp's automation and tagging options weren't sophisticated enough for my needs.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

The pricing was far better for what was available and I had real life recommendations from other users.
Sarah M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Company size: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Everything I wanted in marketing automation & more!

Bewertet am 25.6.2021

I'm blown away, to be honest. I never expected this much personal support from an ESP, and I keep winding up wonderfully surprised by just how much ActiveCampaign can do. I look forward to having this software grow with me and my business!

Vorteile

I made the switch to ActiveCampaign after using Mailchimp for years because I wanted the ability to get to know my contacts more intimately and to better communicate with them in personalized, relevant ways. I needed an email service provider, and what I got with ActiveCampaign was more - it's customer experience automation. I love how easy it is to get started, and how in depth this software is. The long I use it, the more I learn and am able to do with it. Also - the support from ActiveCampaign is AMAZING. I got stuck at one point early on, they could see I wasn't using the software, and someone reached out to me to help me get going again!

Nachteile

There is an intimidation factor, to be honest. ActiveCampaign can do SO MUCH, so when I was making the decision to switch, this caused me to pause. I was thinking - wow, it is going to take me a long time to learn this and it's frustrating to have to learn another software package. On advice from friends and colleagues in the entrepreneurial space, I decided it was worth the risk to try it out and see. And - it's true. There IS a lot. It DOES take time to learn and it is frustrating sometimes to learn how to do something that would have made things much easier if you knew it earlier.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Kartra, Kajabi, MailerLite und GetResponse

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

I started running into the limitations of the Mailchimp platform. I couldn't personalize emails in the way I wanted, and I wasn't able to build complex automations.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign is best in class for what it does, and I decided on a strategy of choosing the best tool for the job rather than going the all in one route. I heard the best reviews about ActiveCampaign from within my network - that's what sealed the deal when I was making my final decision.
Letha D.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Eventservice
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Best Value For Your Email Marketing Channel

Bewertet am 20.6.2021

In the 8 years that I've been setting clients up it's been worked great. The first client that I setup, still uses it! The features and options are what make AC our go to platform. Moving to AC often reduces our clients tech stack overhead.

Vorteile

The combination of the UI and all the features makes this a no-brainer for us. We can easily manage email marketing or set our clients up to do it. In no instance has this been a bad choice. Typically, what makes the difference from the existing platform is the automation features. Our clients get to benefit from automated workflows gaining more engagement without additional costs.

Nachteile

I only would like for the dashboard to be more customizable and lead data driven. I think the reporting can be presented better.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Drip, Klaviyo und Keap

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

Mailchimp - ease of use, Pardot - ease of use and costs.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Pardot und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

Features and costs.
Pedro T.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Bildungsmanagement
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

A convenient All-in-One CRM and Automation

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

In my company, Active Campaign is used on a daily basis. We are a franchising network, needing one full-service CRM and Marketing Automation to be shared within the network (similar automations for the whole network), while leaving space and autonomy for each franchisee to develop its own (Sales management, marketing management). Active Campaign allows not only this structure to work seamlessly, but the way the service is organized allows a whole range of possibilities for my company, most of which we haven't yet scratched the surface.

Vorteile

It's easy to use, easy to deploy and being all-in-1 solution for marketing and sales management, automation, it's very convenient and comparatively affordable.

Nachteile

A few areas are still under development and not quite up to the task, namely features such as landing page development, or conditional forms.

Susan L.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Company size: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Finally.

Bewertet am 23.4.2021

The overall experience has been phenomenal. I imported my database and had everything set up and running in a day. The customer support team is knowledgeable and super friendly.

Vorteile

ActiveCampaign is the CRM I wish I would have chosen back in 2012 when I went with Infusionsoft. I love the automations. They are intuitive to build, easy to manage, and they flat out work. I love two way SMS via the deep integration with SalesMsg and that the convos get added to the contact record. And finally, I love the Deals feature which is the best and easily customizable sales pipeline software I've ever used.

Nachteile

One tiny thing I'd change is the contact merge feature. I prefer the ability to choose what fields to merge in a contact record instead of being forced to delete one.

Matt B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Computer-Software
  • Company size: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Prettayyy... Prettayyy.. Good

Bewertet am 23.4.2021

Choosing Active Campaign has been a great move for us to save some money but I would caution folks who are looking for hands-on account management and support or who are not technically proficient. We have a pretty technically sound team so we did all of the set up ourselves - given my experience with our account manager - I'd be worried if he was responsible for helping a less technical team set up their account/integrations etc.

Vorteile

We came to Active Campaign from Pardot and what we like MOST is the price difference. AC is much cheaper and has all the core functionality (and more) that you need to set up a pretty robust marketing automation and customer support system.

Nachteile

I gotta say the one detractor from giving them an all-around 5 star review has been the unresponsive nature of our contacts there. I have had a few billing questions and was trying to move to an annual contract and my dedicated account rep just flat out hasn't responded in weeks. I had to go back to the guy who originally sold us the software to get the invoice and forms I needed. I also tried to follow up with both of them to make sure we were good on the annual plan and haven't heard anything from either of them. So I have to say the customer support (from a billing/account management perspective) has been sub-optimal.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

Pardot costs a lot of money for small companies and their support is non-existent.

Zuvor genutzte Software

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign has all the features and integrations we needed at a fraction of the cost.
Michelle M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Industry: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Had to switch from MailChimp

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

Vorteile

I like how straightforward and intuitive the software is. -- I can actually see a visual flow map of the customer journey, I can create automated series and then schedule them easily, I can create a standard template for my weekly video campaign and then customize it without revisiting old or pre-designed templates; I wasn't able to do any of those things intuitively with MailChimp. I have fewer than 400 subscribers right now, and I'm really glad to be making the switch now instead of later down the road. ActiveCampaign is where I want to build the foundation for my email marketing from here on out.

Also, I had to buy a whole separate online course to learn how to use MailChimp and ActiveCampaign includes a startup course, "Getting Started," in their platform. Much appreciated!

This is turning into a MailChimp critique, but the other thing I didn't like was how I couldn't just type directly into the body of the email like how a NORMAL email works; I had to write in a separate box to the side and it made it hard to see what the actual email would end up looking like sometimes.

Nachteile

Honestly I don't have any feedback about what to improve yet; I've been using ActiveCampaign for just a couple weeks.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Drip und Constant Contact

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

See response to first question... (everything I enjoy so far about ActiveCampaign has to do with how much more intuitive and easy it is compared to MailChimp).

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

Some big online entrepreneurs that I highly respect [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with Thrive Themes, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with Consulting Accelerator) use ActiveCampaign, and I figure they're using the best of the best for online course/consulting business marketing.