ActiveCampaign

4,2
87% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Néstor M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This guys know how to do things the right way

Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Let me say it clearly: A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Trust me, they are the "real deal".

Instead of boring the hell out of you making a long list of all the things I like about AC, I would resume them in just 3 "little" things I care of:

- Reputation: They REALLY care about sender reputation. And, you know... an email that doesn´t get to my suscribers is like loosing money out of my pocket. So, I´me really happy the way they´re handling things on this department

- Ease of use + functionalities: Most other services only offer one of them things. But I want them all. AC covers all my needs regarding this issues (and I´m a choosy guy, you know).

- It´s scalable!: This is a biggy. As your businees grows, you´ll have a new set of needs when it comes to automation. AC scales as your business thrives so you don´t have to switch companies never again.

I´m a Spanish user and would love a full Spanish translation (at the moment we hace a partial translation) for Spanish users.

Geir G.

This blew my mind

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic!! And extraordinary follow up by their team! Tons of free personal 1:1 help, which I never expected.

Switched to ActiveCampaign from Pipedrive via ConvertKit and Keap - this is something else. I am so impressed. Very easy to use and well laid out, it is easy to create some of the most robust automated customer follow ups I have seen. AC blows the other softwares out of the water. It works, it is easy to understand and it is the most powerful peace of software I have seen in years. I am so pleased my grin goes all the way around my head.

Customer service gave 8-10 min waiting time on their chat support these days, and that is just not good enough.

Aaron B.
Branche: Immobilien
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

this is the title of my review

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

training training training. I have been trialling and training how to use this product the whole 12 months or so Ive been using it

love the automation and the campaigns features. I also like that it integrates with my gmail (G Suite) account.

some of the features are hidden, the layout is really lacking for easy of use. its hard to find and add tags and lists etc. it seems to have great features but they are hidden away and hard to find.

David j. B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

If you had to recommend one marketing automation tool for small business, here it is

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 2.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I refuse to ever tell a client there's a single software in any category that they should use without proper investigation further, but I have yet to run into a time where ActiveCampaign wasn't a massive improvement to upgrade to from other tools of similar price but lesser capabilities, like MailChimp and ConstantContact.

AC has been my own email marketing and marketing automation system for approximately five years now and I don't see myself moving away from it at any point. It's important for me to be aware of the tools on the market, and there are other great ones, but none that have been a worthwhile transition off AC for.

You have a massive amount of features available to you to handle basic email marketing, advanced marketing automation, behavioral automations, tagging and audience segmentation, and so on. That's just the basic package, too. More advanced packages introduce a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) aspect that is particularly helpful for sales teams, Lead scoring to help prioritize accounts for your sales teams to be more efficient, and dynamic content (among many other features).

There is little to see on the Cons. If I had to select something, I suppose the limit of three users on the Lite plan can be frustrating. However, it's typically safe enough for a small business, easy to share logins if needed, and the price and added features of upgrading to the Plus plan is quite affordable as well.

Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Marketing Automation platform for small and medium enterprises

Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I have used different marketing automation platforms and ActiveCampaign is now the best one I can recommend for begginers and SME.

ActiveCampaign has all the features that other "premium" platforms also have, but the price and the fast set up are totally a game changer.
In a few steps you can provision a marketing automation platform with all the capabilities.

For high database and high sending volumes, maybe it's not the best option. Large campaigns could take time in sending.

Alex B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best email marketing automation software - I little difficult to learn at first.

Bewertet am 3.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I am really happy with activecampaign. It's helping me converting more subscribers into clients, and automating my business.

I love how powerful it's to create a really good email marketing automation and flow with the builder. I switched from Aweber and it's just another level!

Since then I am converting my list at 4%! that it's huge for my industry.

At first it's a litle difficult to learn how to use it. And it has a lot of features that can discourage beginners.

Gregory G.
Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Powerful Email Marketing tool with mediocre CRM

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, if you can put the time in training, the platform is great as an automated email platform - despite it's price. I really like the automations flexibility and quick to use of templates.

Easy of use, template options.
It's a great software that with some basic learning curve easily lets you design and measure your email campaigns.
The automations are very customizable!

UI/UX feels a little saturated if you don't follow the training guide. You'll easily get lost in number of options and settings. The fact when creating an email you get redirected for simple steps just to edit email header also hurts the flow.
CRM - Feels like an lately added feature that is still not there to compete with others on the market,

Tanner S.

Can't Beat The Price:Features Ratio

Bewertet am 22.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great, I will still be recommending them to anyone who needs a robust CRM at a great price.

When my clients do not have a CRM, I tell them to get Active Campaign. The month cast for someone just starting out is reasonable and you get WAY more in terms of features than you do with other services. The campaign builders are nice and packed with solid tools you need to set up automated campaigns.

When in the campaign builder, I'd like to be able to preview the emails without having to open up the builder each time.

Kelly A.
Branche: Medienproduktion
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Flexible product for a reasonable price

Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, very positive experience. Great product.

Easy to set up automations and API connections. Good account set-up support.

It was sometimes difficult to get immediate customer support.

Jordan R.
Branche: Verlagswesen

Not Necessarily the best Email Service

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall thoughts are that while ActiveCampaign isn't the worst option for mass email, there are certainly better ones out there.

I will start with listing out the few things I do like about Active Campaign. It's not the worst I've seen by any means, but there are much better programs out there that can do much more.

1) The home page is customizable which lets you have the data you need right at your fingertips.

2) The reporting on campaigns is actually really nice and shows you exactly what you need to see.

3) Writing emails is distraction free and lets you do the basic task of writing an email. It doesn't give you a lot of unneeded and unnecessary options.

Active Campaign has a lot of room for improvement. Maybe it's just me, but I don't enjoy using it when I login. I am left with a clunky user experience and I am just not a fan. It's one of those things thats hard to bring down into words, but I will share what I don't like about it here.

1) It's list centric vs. subscriber centric. ConvertKit is a competitor that uses a subscriber centric model and I think it works much better. The entire point of building an email list is to build relationships with folks, and when you have a list centric email list this function gets more difficult as the same person could be on multiple lists.

2) I don't like the inability to easily see where subscribers are coming from. It takes some digging to find a screen that clearly displays how you are getting subscribers. I feel that this is an oversight as the very first thing I want to see is how I am getting new subscribers. I like to know whats working or not!

3) I don't like that it's not intuitive overall. It feels clunky and not like a new tool. It feels outdated and thus I don't enjoy using it.

Antwort von ActiveCampaign

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for leaving us feedback about our platform. Please know that we are always iterating on our product to fit the needs of our customers.

Cheers,
Your friends at ActiveCampaign

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 4.0/10

Carmelo P.
Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Complete and flexible with a great API

Bewertet am 26.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My expirience is overall good. In my case they even have an Italian interface and I contacted support a couple of times but as an avarege user you will probably not need assistence with this.

Active Campaign is a great software, it is very easy to use and having used Aweber and GetResponse I can tell you that the biggest difference is that everything in Active is organized in a logical way and it is easy to grasp.
But what is their stronger point in my opinion is the API system, I was able to add, update and delete contacts from a PHP script in a very simple way. Their documentation is very well done and they have functional examples that you can use as a base fro your work.

The cost structure could be better, other software they can be cheeper but I'm willing to pay that extra money for the simplicity of usage.

Declan D.
Branche: Verlagswesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Powerful marketing automation tools, CRM, and the power to understand your audience.

Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Setting Activecampaign for a client with a limited budget and limited technical skills, we were able to set up and automate many of the lead funnels for this B2B SAAS company. The tools are comparable to what you'll pay 10X for, and one of the features I love about Activecampaign are their Marketing Automation Workflows - allowing you to setup, segment, and activate the inactive.

By using this tool, we achieved 25% open rates in the HR industry where 10% is often average; by integrating the online tools with our inbound marketing Team - both phone and online support - we were able to increase sales Demos 10X over the previous 6 months because Activecampaign helped us motivate the inactive, as well as those who take action.

One of the tools I recommend most to clients is Activecampaign because it's performance marketing at a reasonable price.

Marketing automation tools and templates
Deliverability excellent in our experience
CRM was enough for our needs, helping coordinate 5 staff.
Can use in Gmail, which helped our non-Tech sales people.
Reporting that helps quantify engagement and ROI

CRM was not the strongest, yet enough for our needs
Marketing automation services generally are separate from emails you send to larger lists in my approach. Would like an option for sending mail outside the automation to lists, but that may simply be different skill sets (haven't found a solution we like).

Austin S.

The Best Kept Secret in Marketing Automation

Bewertet am 6.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

ActiveCampaign is one of the best kept secrets in the marketing world. The automation builder is both easy-to-use AND powerful. You can trigger actions and segment by almost any criteria you can imagine. In a lot of ways, the automation builder rivals the (what I consider) best-in-class solutions such as Marketo. The email builder is intuitive and the template library comes with a lot of good looking emails to start from. Zero HTML/CSS needed. The built-in SMS messaging is really cool and somewhat unique in the industry. Building an automation consisting of emails and SMS messages is drag and drop, with no integrations needed. While it's limited (as of today) the CRM is really intuitive and clean. If they continue to add functionality in this area they may have something incredible in a couple years. Importing contacts is simple and goes far beyond the typical CSV file. Google contacts, Google Sheets, other email providers. no problem. Possibly the best import tools I've seen in this industry.

The most obvious one is the lack of a landing page builder. Having landing pages in the tool would be ideal, but solutions such as LeadPages can be easily integrated. Having to pay for email compatibility testing (for different devices) is a bit annoying, feels like you're being "nickel and dimed." The reporting leaves a lot to be desired. I'm really hoping they invest in this area (much more important than having built-in landing pages in my view), as it would really elevate the solution and make it an easy choice vs the Infusionsofts of the world.

Marco S.
Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the best marketing automation software

Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ActiveCampaing is easy to use but its modular approach allows you to do very complex things. I really like the automation features. ActiveCampaign is also integrated with most e-commerce and online services.

It does not yet have native GDRP management. Numerous configurations are required to comply with the standards.

Branche: Politische Organisation

Great ESP for Mid-Large Size Organizations

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My favorite part about ActiveCampaign is the automation features. Using this Automations, you can set up complex marketing email campaigns. I use this to develop a welcome series and a reactivation series for people on our list who stop engaging.

The part that I did not like is very simple. There is no "Undo" button in the email editor interface. Control + Z doesn't work either. You would think for a basic email design interface an undo option would be standard.

Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Solid Email Marketing/CRM Solution for Small Businesses

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ActiveCampaign is a great value for the variety of tools that it provides.

ActiveCampaign specializes in providing email marketing solutions with an intuitive, visual (albeit a bit slow) interface for creating and sending email campaigns and logical drips (i.e. If Email A opened send Email B or else send Email C). The CRM is a nice add-on if you don't already have a way to manage your client relationships.

The CRM is quite clunky and doesn't have the power and flexibility of platforms that were designed with that functionality in mind.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Catherine B.

Affordable Automation

Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I needed something more robust than Mailchimp, but I didn't want to invest in an enterprise-level automation tool. ActiveCampaign fits that spot nicely for me. I have what I'd consider enterprise-level features with respect to automation and behavior tracking, but at a much lower price point.

ActiveCampaign has a very deep feature set for the price. Yes, you can build and send emails, and that part works just fine. But the automation features are the standout, as you can build out rich engagement pathways based on user interactions.

The email editor can sometimes be buggy. If I copy a sent campaign to create a new one and then make changes, sometimes the changes don't save. I've made it a habit to make the change, save and exit. Then I'll go back in to the editor before sending out a test. Otherwise, I'll send the test and some of my changes revert to the old version for some reason. Also, there's not an easy "undo" in the editor. The application stores revisions and you can revert to prior revisions, but that seems more complicated than a simple undo button.

Mylvio M.
Branche: Telekommunikation

Very Flexible Product

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A very powerful software that helps us save time, automate processes, scale the business.

The automation system is really powerful. We can do almost everything within it to achieve our primary goals.

The UI is a bit old, but you get used to it. The filters for the fields in searching functionality can be improved so we can search for terms in a particular column.

Tom S.
Branche: Onlinemedien

Best E-Mail Automation Software at an affordable price

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Customer service is very good and fast. Software simply works as described and for such a vital part of your business like e-mail automation it is great to have a stable software.

The feature set AC comes with is excellent considering its low price point. You have everything you look for in an e-mail automation software and with the recent design overhaul it is a pleasure to use. Very easy to customise the e-mail layouts and building automations is very fast after you got to know how it works.

The many features you have within the software kind of make it a steep learning curve. Other than that there is nothing I could complain about.

Millie B.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great value marketing automation platform.

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The marketing automation side of the software is excellent as is the customer support. We are very happy that we upgraded to a package that includes an account manager - she is very responsive and helpful.

The outline/map view of automations works great on all screen sizes - I can work with it as easily on my laptop as I can on my desktop and this was a big difference compared to our previous marketing automation software.

Campaign / newsletter set up is easy and reporting on campaign performance is detailed and insightful.

The iPhone app is really user friendly for quick updates to the CRM - tasks and notes - on the go.

I find the CRM / Deal reporting a little simplistic. I would really like to be able to get more detailed information such as detail of deals by user and ability to filter deals based on the lead source.

The List Clean Up feature doesn't allow you to preview your list before it deletes contacts. eg. if I want to clean up bounced or unsubscribed contacts I only have one choice and that is to delete them all, I can't preview that list and cherry pick. Neither can I seperate the bounced list by bounce type. These would be really good features to have.

Ivan V.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Up and coming email marketing platform that needs to fix minor issues

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's a cheaper alternative to a product like pardot that we considered using. But, it just has minor issues that made it not worth it for us in the end.

It's very cheap for the services they offer. There is a great amount of customization and especially through the automation that is very extensive. Also, there are pre-made automations for you to use if you don't understand how to make your own, but either way the guides they have everything you need to know on how to make your own.
Also, customer service is amazing. They truly went out of their way to make our transition to the product better and even did all the exporting of our email contacts from Emma to them easy to do.

Minor issues that can be annoying. The builder is wonky. Not like a lot of the other email marketing services we have worked with. Sometimes campaigns we start on go away.
Also, very importantly is that emails sent don't come out looking well for those that use outlook! Very bad thing that needs to be fixed.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best email automation software

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The best email software I've used (tried AWeber, Mailchimp) and with the most features.

Automation. You are able to create complicated sales funnels that run on autopilot to maximise conversions and sales. For example, I integrate my ClickFunnels landing pages with ActiveCampaign. Leads receive automated follow up emails, and then further personalised emails based on whether they open or click on a link in an email.

It was very complicated at first. It would be good if they had YouTube tutorials to get you started, like with ClickFunnels.

Branche: Hochschulbildung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A good option for marketing automation, with a nice CRM

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ActiveCampaign is a solid platform. The CRM has nice communication options and the tagging system for contacts and in-the-moment segmentation are nice touches. The automation builder is a little clunky and, while it has lots of options, has fewer than some other platforms. The Salesforce sync is clunky to set up, but the customer service and support are incredible. We’re probably able to do more with ActiveCampaign than some competitors, just because ActiveCampaign really takes the time to support their users.

ActiveCampaign offers a lot at a reasonable price point.
The tagging system is a great innovation in contact-sorting.
The built-in CRM and Salesforce integration make it easy to communicate with contacts and keep track of those relationships.
The email studio is refreshingly usable.
Active campaign’s support and customer service are truly second-to-none.

The Salesforce sync, while convenient, is bulky and requires finesse to use.
The automation options are a little limited compared to some competitors.

Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Advanced level email automation for SMB prices

Bewertet am 28.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Overall, it's a great email tool for startups and small businesses.

ActiveCampaign is a great step up from something like Mailchimp if you're going to test some automation features. IT's actually cheaper than Mailchimp and has automation features you'd expect in something like Hubspot.

I'd love to see some better automation templates to help people who are new to automation get started. That's something the more expensive tools do a good job with.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One-stop shop for more than just emails

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Active Campaign gives you a one-stop email marketing shop offering campaigns, automation, and even a CRM system that allows you to keep everything in one place.

Active campaign can handle a lot of your customer contact metrics. You can run email campaigns, track engagement, and retargeting campaigns.

The software is easy and straightforward to use. With a grasp on how email marketing works, you can easily find your way around the software and get to the campaigns, contacts, lists, and automation you need to access.

Also, your payment plan is based on the number of contacts you have, so if your contact is subscribed to multiple lists, you are not charged any extra.

The email editor is a bit plain. If you don't know coding, your emails will all look similar or you're stuck using the templates they provide, many of which look outdated.

Integrations are available, but you have to be careful as some will fire off false tags or contact updates.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10