ActiveCampaign

Katharina D.
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Super Email Programm

Bewertet am 26.2.2021

Es ist einfach zu bedienen und hat jede Menge Funktionen die meinem Business helfen zu wachsen

Eine leichte Übersicht über die Aktivität der einzelnen Abonnenten wäre hilfreich, um zu sehen, wer nicht aktiv ist und schon länger keine Emails geöffnet hat

William S.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Best CRM for HIPAA

Bewertet am 30.9.2021

It's immensely positive. Their support is quick when you have questions. They are very helpful. They have teams of people there to help educate you on how to improve your implementation of the product. It's very special and encouraging.

I went into ActiveCampaign knowing nothing about CRM's. I figured it out and implemented it with ease and that's quite a contrast to Salesforce, SugarCRM, KEAP. The interface is easy to understand and setup is intuitive. Support is incredible and they are constantly improving the product and hiring good people. When they add new products they are well planned out and tested.

I wish they would add conditional logic to forms. Their API support for developers could also be improved. They could also add more form types to allow a question by question path like Typeform but that's minor.

SugarCRM, HubSpot CRM und Keap

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

Google Forms could not be a CRM for us. It was helpful in the early days of getting going but

Google Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

HIPAA compliance, easy of use, cost, and available features. AC is just an incredible product at the right price for small businesses.
Letha D.
  • Branche: Eventservice

Best Value For Your Email Marketing Channel

Bewertet am 20.6.2021

In the 8 years that I've been setting clients up it's been worked great. The first client that I setup, still uses it! The features and options are what make AC our go to platform. Moving to AC often reduces our clients tech stack overhead.

The combination of the UI and all the features makes this a no-brainer for us. We can easily manage email marketing or set our clients up to do it. In no instance has this been a bad choice. Typically, what makes the difference from the existing platform is the automation features. Our clients get to benefit from automated workflows gaining more engagement without additional costs.

I only would like for the dashboard to be more customizable and lead data driven. I think the reporting can be presented better.

Drip, Klaviyo und Keap

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

Mailchimp - ease of use, Pardot - ease of use and costs.

Pardot und Mailchimp

Features and costs.

Strong Automation System & Ecomm DataLayer, Weak Support and Long Standing Bugs

Bewertet am 4.9.2017

Activecampaign sets the bar for building automations, with great sorting and filtering features including customer records, tags, lists, conditional rules/routing, e-commerce data such as purchases, crm pipelines and even a custom event layer. We have created very complex integrations for dozens of businesses ranging from E-Commerce stores, to Gyms to local businesses.

It's really simple to learn and use, and powerful enough to tackle even the most complex business processes. This includes in-store purchases on a POS to sending out emails or automation's based on purchases or LTV. It also supports multiple E-Commerce platforms natively, but be aware those features are nearly 4x the price to unlock after the trial.

After months of issues that resulted in one of our clients losing an excess of $40,000 in revenue, we can no longer recommend activecampaign. Poor support was to blame for this issue, with it being impossible to get someone on a call even though we pay 6 figures a year for service.

Activecampaign is growing really really fast. Because of this, They have pretty terrible support and there are also long-standing bugs that they seem to have no intention to fix. For instance, the system is supposed to generate previews for each automation's email steps and in various other places, but instance shows a broken image. We have inquired about this to the support to be told they are aware it's been broken for over a year and have no ETA or intention on repairing it. We have this problem on all our client's accounts(dozens), and it's a serious issue with UI/UX but they don't seem to care.

There are also some major logic issues, such as if you filter an automation to show anyone with 0 purchases, it doesn't work. We also inquired about this but got another non-response...

So basically, where it works, it works well but there are a few major issues and they don't seem intent on repairing them, even though they are steady releasing more features to add to their pricing tiers. Overall, it's hard to find another system that provides the ease of use, features, and value of activecampaign but the support and existing bugs are a nasty/necessary compromise.

Sarah M.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Everything I wanted in marketing automation & more!

Bewertet am 25.6.2021

I'm blown away, to be honest. I never expected this much personal support from an ESP, and I keep winding up wonderfully surprised by just how much ActiveCampaign can do. I look forward to having this software grow with me and my business!

I made the switch to ActiveCampaign after using Mailchimp for years because I wanted the ability to get to know my contacts more intimately and to better communicate with them in personalized, relevant ways. I needed an email service provider, and what I got with ActiveCampaign was more - it's customer experience automation. I love how easy it is to get started, and how in depth this software is. The long I use it, the more I learn and am able to do with it. Also - the support from ActiveCampaign is AMAZING. I got stuck at one point early on, they could see I wasn't using the software, and someone reached out to me to help me get going again!

There is an intimidation factor, to be honest. ActiveCampaign can do SO MUCH, so when I was making the decision to switch, this caused me to pause. I was thinking - wow, it is going to take me a long time to learn this and it's frustrating to have to learn another software package. On advice from friends and colleagues in the entrepreneurial space, I decided it was worth the risk to try it out and see. And - it's true. There IS a lot. It DOES take time to learn and it is frustrating sometimes to learn how to do something that would have made things much easier if you knew it earlier.

Kajabi, GetResponse, Kartra und MailerLite

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

I started running into the limitations of the Mailchimp platform. I couldn't personalize emails in the way I wanted, and I wasn't able to build complex automations.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign is best in class for what it does, and I decided on a strategy of choosing the best tool for the job rather than going the all in one route. I heard the best reviews about ActiveCampaign from within my network - that's what sealed the deal when I was making my final decision.
Laura B.
  • Branche: E-Learning

Active Campaign LOVE!

Bewertet am 7.9.2021

I LOVE ActiveCampaign. I feel that the tools are evolving and relevant for my business. It has transformed my ability to identify leads, track their progress, convert contacts into members, and track and respond to their journey within my website and club.

I was with MailChimp. I moved to ActiveCampaign for the features that I am most fond of and use the most. Those are list segmentation, CRM, their existing recipe to help build automation, the automation functionality, in-depth segmentation, and tracking every move a contact makes.
The transition was seamless; ActiveCampaign moved my whole list for me. I was a bit overwhelmed at first because of the high level of functionality. But, their customer service and support are the best I've encountered in any company that I deal with to run my business. I love them!

I don't love the functionality of the design elements in the Campaigns. Mainly, there is no way to set the overall design perimeters. So, every time you add a block, you select your font and have to reset the design. The time making adjustments adds up.

Amanda M.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

ActiveCampaign, 4 Months In

Bewertet am 13.8.2021

Although I'm fairly new to AC, I manage it for multiple others at my organization, so I've been deeply entrenched in it for the last 4 months. The learning curve wasn't too steep, the onboarding/training were all very good, and any time I've had an issue, the Customer Service has been top notch. There are some minor issues that are clunky (as described above) and I'd like an easier way to do reporting/analytics, but no software can do everything. All in all, their service and their respectable feature list make AC a very good value and a good choice for anyone who isn't total Type A :)

The Customer Service is stellar, especially for being chat-based. As a previous HubSpot user (which is prohibitively expensive), AC comes pretty close to delivering all the essential features and the ease of use between the two platforms is night and day. AC is, for the most part, pretty intuitive. They also have better onboarding/training.

There are some seemingly very basic features that are missing. That being said, I'm able to create 'workarounds' to get what I need, but the workarounds do cause unnecessary work. Specifically, I can't automate task assignment at the Contact or Account level so I have to create and organize wholly unnecessary Deals and Deal Pipelines to do what I need to do. The other (minor) frustration is not being able to customize/save multiple views. I can add columns to views and that will stay put, but the default ordering of pretty much every page is alphabetical. For instance, when I switch the Contact view to sort by Date Created, if I navigate into a contact record or another page, the list reverts to being sorted alphabetically. Same with the Automations page, etc. I want to set custom sorts that are my own defaults (preferably multiple custom sorts/views). And I want it to remember to show me records by the 100s, not 20 at a time. It's little stuff, I know, but the constant extra clicks does get tedious.

Rebecca M.
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The best email marketing software available

Bewertet am 9.7.2021

Overall, I have been extremely happy with ActiveCampaign and don't see myself ever switching to another provider.

ActiveCampaign is crazy powerful and has so many features that make it a fabulous selection for email marketing software. I've used a few different email marketing programs and definitely think ActiveCampaign is the best - the tagging features are way superior to a lot of the entry level offerings and the automations are fantastic. On top of this, the service is brilliant and I feel confident in the team's ability to help me with any issues I'm experiencing.

Because it is so powerful, it can be a little confusing to new users who aren't tech-savvy. There is plenty of education though, so I do believe it is worth pursuing.

Drip, ConvertKit und Mad Mimi

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

Mailchimp's automation and tagging options weren't sophisticated enough for my needs.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

The pricing was far better for what was available and I had real life recommendations from other users.
Neus V.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Imprescindible para cualquier negocio online

Bewertet am 21.8.2021

Me aporta tranquilidad. El email marketing es parte fundamental de mi negocio y probablemente no habría llegado a centrar el 90% de mi estrategia en el envío de emails si no hubiera tenido una herramienta que me lo pusiera tan fácil.

Es difícil escoger una única cosa que me guste de ActiveCampaign, pero el potencial de las automatizaciones es increíble, además de la facilidad con la que se pueden configurar para ajustarse a tus objetivos estratégicos.

En ocasiones el formato del texto de las campañas "va a su bola" y no queda como tú lo estabas viendo en pantalla y también creo que se podría mejorar bastante la personalización de los informes y estadísticas.

Jarvin S.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best software to keep track of your leads

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

It has been great and i hope i will keep using it for many more years.

What i like the most is that you have everything to keep under control your database, your leads. When sending out an email campaign, it is so easy to set it up that even someone without experience could use it

I really like everything, so I wouldn’t say anything bad. Marketing automation is just great on this software.

• Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Love the pricing and automation features

Bewertet am 16.6.2021

Integrated very easily with Wordpress, the pricing for subscribers is fair (including upgrading and downgrading plans) and automation works great. Seemed to be the best one stop solution for our e-mail subscriber needs.

Automation could have a bit better of an interface but it gets the job done.

Alexandra valeska L.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

I always recommend Active Campaign for Funnels and Lead Nurturing strategies.

Bewertet am 8.9.2021

Active campaign has helped me a lot with developing my main service which is to create, implement and optimize funnels for different companies in wide niches.

What i love about this software is the sequence automations, use of tags and goals. They are time savers and easy to use once you understand the logic. It does not take great time to learn either.
There is a lot of useful blog posts and documentations to achieve the goals plus a Facebook Group community if very specific help is needed.

Loading time. Would like to have a faster loading time when it comes to saving emails, creating landing pages and reports.

MailerLite und HubSpot CRM

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

Needed a more user friendly CRM for clients, an easier way to create automations, easy integrations and a way to duplicate sequences in different accounts.

GetResponse und Keap

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

It had high reviews and had heard of it before. Decided to give it a try and loved it. Also tired Hubspot even though is a very high CRM system, it was not useful to create funnels and strategies as needed.
Pedro T.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

A convenient All-in-One CRM and Automation

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

In my company, Active Campaign is used on a daily basis. We are a franchising network, needing one full-service CRM and Marketing Automation to be shared within the network (similar automations for the whole network), while leaving space and autonomy for each franchisee to develop its own (Sales management, marketing management). Active Campaign allows not only this structure to work seamlessly, but the way the service is organized allows a whole range of possibilities for my company, most of which we haven't yet scratched the surface.

It's easy to use, easy to deploy and being all-in-1 solution for marketing and sales management, automation, it's very convenient and comparatively affordable.

A few areas are still under development and not quite up to the task, namely features such as landing page development, or conditional forms.

Susan L.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Finally.

Bewertet am 23.4.2021

The overall experience has been phenomenal. I imported my database and had everything set up and running in a day. The customer support team is knowledgeable and super friendly.

ActiveCampaign is the CRM I wish I would have chosen back in 2012 when I went with Infusionsoft. I love the automations. They are intuitive to build, easy to manage, and they flat out work. I love two way SMS via the deep integration with SalesMsg and that the convos get added to the contact record. And finally, I love the Deals feature which is the best and easily customizable sales pipeline software I've ever used.

One tiny thing I'd change is the contact merge feature. I prefer the ability to choose what fields to merge in a contact record instead of being forced to delete one.

Matt B.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Prettayyy... Prettayyy.. Good

Bewertet am 23.4.2021

Choosing Active Campaign has been a great move for us to save some money but I would caution folks who are looking for hands-on account management and support or who are not technically proficient. We have a pretty technically sound team so we did all of the set up ourselves - given my experience with our account manager - I'd be worried if he was responsible for helping a less technical team set up their account/integrations etc.

We came to Active Campaign from Pardot and what we like MOST is the price difference. AC is much cheaper and has all the core functionality (and more) that you need to set up a pretty robust marketing automation and customer support system.

I gotta say the one detractor from giving them an all-around 5 star review has been the unresponsive nature of our contacts there. I have had a few billing questions and was trying to move to an annual contract and my dedicated account rep just flat out hasn't responded in weeks. I had to go back to the guy who originally sold us the software to get the invoice and forms I needed. I also tried to follow up with both of them to make sure we were good on the annual plan and haven't heard anything from either of them. So I have to say the customer support (from a billing/account management perspective) has been sub-optimal.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

Pardot costs a lot of money for small companies and their support is non-existent.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign has all the features and integrations we needed at a fraction of the cost.
Michelle M.

Had to switch from MailChimp

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

I like how straightforward and intuitive the software is. -- I can actually see a visual flow map of the customer journey, I can create automated series and then schedule them easily, I can create a standard template for my weekly video campaign and then customize it without revisiting old or pre-designed templates; I wasn't able to do any of those things intuitively with MailChimp. I have fewer than 400 subscribers right now, and I'm really glad to be making the switch now instead of later down the road. ActiveCampaign is where I want to build the foundation for my email marketing from here on out.

Also, I had to buy a whole separate online course to learn how to use MailChimp and ActiveCampaign includes a startup course, "Getting Started," in their platform. Much appreciated!

This is turning into a MailChimp critique, but the other thing I didn't like was how I couldn't just type directly into the body of the email like how a NORMAL email works; I had to write in a separate box to the side and it made it hard to see what the actual email would end up looking like sometimes.

Honestly I don't have any feedback about what to improve yet; I've been using ActiveCampaign for just a couple weeks.

Constant Contact und Drip

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

See response to first question... (everything I enjoy so far about ActiveCampaign has to do with how much more intuitive and easy it is compared to MailChimp).

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

Some big online entrepreneurs that I highly respect [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with Thrive Themes, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with Consulting Accelerator) use ActiveCampaign, and I figure they're using the best of the best for online course/consulting business marketing.
Zakaria D.
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable option to get into marketing automation

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Overall, they have a leg up over other email marketing apps with their class-leading automation system.
Newbies will probably complain about the template composing feature. It's nowhere near as easy as Mailchimp or Aweber.

But I have a designer compose my newsletters in Stripo, which is inexpensive. And they have a one-click export into Activecampaign. This works for me.

I average 28% open rates on newsletter blasts. I'm happy with that kinda performance.

Activecampaign is more than just an email marketing app... done right it can free you from manually keeping track of leads and contacts interacting with your business.

We use it to nurture all new leads coming in through our website. I recently implemented lead scoring of my contacts, which will hopefully allow me to filter those leads ready for sales.

Another great feature is the site tracking. I've set an alert to notify me when a contact is on our site. I've yet to take advantage of this, but my plan is to automate an email to the relevant sales consultant, telling them their lead is on a high-intent page, so we can reach out at just the right time.

There is more under the hood, I know. For larger setups one could use it as a full CRM, bringing your sales team on board with incredible amount of data about your contacts.

It can be overwhelming. They have pre-built recipes for most functions, which is a great start. But still, you'll have to play with the automations and see which work for you.

Otherwise, it's like driving a Ferrari and not going faster than 120 kmh.

Luke J.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

ActiveCampaign is great!

Bewertet am 28.2.2021

After nearly two years, I'm very pleased with ActiveCampaign. It's a well thought out feature rich platform. In my opinion there isn't another service on the market that can beat them for what they provide.

1. The automations.

It makes complex automations easy to understand and seemlessly blends the users interactions in my app with emails in their inbox.

2. The email designer

Easy to use and great templates to get you started

3. Reliability & Peace of mind

Once you set up your automations it's a great feeling to know that it will run like clockwork.

4. API

I was quickly able to interact with ActiveCampaigns API and it runs so perfect! It gives me such power over how users interact with my application. Literally any interaction a user makes with my application, I can capture and add to their contact profile and send them through automations in regards to their actions / inactions. Super Powerful!

1. No Sandbox mode

There's only one mode to use the software and that's live. This means you have to be mindful when generating software tests as you can end up sending emails to dummy accounts as ActiveCampaign doesn't differentiate between a Live and Sandbox version.

I would be super greatful if there was a sandbox mode that could be used for testing my applications and not worry about passing dummy contacts through automations etc.

2. Subscription model can be a little bit pricey if not utilized

When I began using ActiveCampaign I was starting a fresh business, so my mail list was 0 at the time. It took me sometime to get accustomed to it & test integrations etc.

This setup time and any other non-marketing time still costs money with the current subscription model.

I would personally prefer a usage based fee based on features and emails sent.

3. No built-in suggestions to get more emails in the Primary folder.

It may be wishful thinking as the goalposts are often moved by what is deemed as falling under "Promotions", nevertheless there could be more done to get emails in the Primary Inbox at the time of creating emails.

I would really appreciate a "likelihood of reaching the primary inbox" meter before creating campaigns. This could be difficult to implement but I feel it would help alot of new users and people new to email marketing.

Ben marcoux (.

Why I ONLY Use ActiveCampaign

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

I've used ActiveCampaign every day for the last three-plus years to send broadcast emails and segmented, automated emails for my own business and for clients. Other than the occasional frustration dealing with a slow loading page, I've loved using it. It's super user friendly so it's easy for anybody to get up and running quickly so they can start making money for their business with email. But it's also got a ton of bells and whistles that even the most experienced email marketers will be impressed by.

Before settling on ActiveCampaign, I used a half dozen other email service providers. The expensive ones were too clunky and loaded with features I was paying for but would never use. They also took forever to set up and learn how to use. Literally WEEKS. The cheap ones didn't have enough "oomph" under the hood to build the powerful automation I needed and wanted to. ActiveCampaign is perfect because whether you're a newb or a seasoned email marketing vet, you can do what you want to do. It's SUPER easy to go in and set up a basic broadcast email or automation. But it's also loaded with tons of features that allow you to really "geek out" and "supercharge" your email marketing.

When working on automation, sometimes the interface is a little laggy. This is super frustrating because nothing is worse that being "in the zone" and getting work done setting up campaigns, then having to stop because the interface froze or decided to load super slow. Also, I've heard some complaints about the actual email builder being clunky and not the friendliest for designers, but I only send predominantly text emails so that's not an issue for me.

Ontraport und Keap

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

I switched to ActiveCampaign because the "cheap" email marketing solutions don't do what I need them to do. They're great for getting started because something is better than nothing. But it's almost inevitable if you're serious about doing email marketing for your business you'll come up against a wall of functionality, where you CAN'T do something that you WANT or NEED to do. And that keeps you from making email marketing as profitable as it can and should be.

AWeber, Mailchimp und Constant Contact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

These "enterprise" level solutions are really clunky and aren't user-friendly in the slightest. They take forever to learn, and some even require expensive training to get "certified" before you're proficient enough to get any value from them. Or if you don't want to do that, I've seen companies hire consultants just to manage or train people on how to use Keap. Also, I've had really bad experiences with Infusionsoft (now Keap) deliverability. They're also loaded with features in an attempt to make them a "one stop shop", which is good in theory, but instead they just end up with gobs of features that are all okay and aren't the best at anything.
Craig P.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Great Features, Good Reliability

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

I needed something simple enough to train staff to use, but with the ability to do crazy, advanced things. Over the last decade+ I had been using numerous competitors, but think I might have found a permanent home with ActiveCampaign after using it for two years.

The automations are where ActiveCampaign really wins. You can do almost anything you'd want to do, and it really helps with the ability to track and move leads through a funnel.

There is no way to group together TAGs. This makes it difficult to keep track of them all when you use external software that might be creating tags based on prospect activity.

However, because of the ways Automations works, you rarely have to use TAGs. You can keep leads spinning around inside Automations, following unique paths, for the entire sales cycle.

GetResponse und Keap

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

I was finding Infusionsoft to be much more complicated than I had time for. TAGs and triggers just didn't fit with my way of thinking.

GetResponse, Mailchimp und Keap

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

Our demo showed it to be much easier to use for complex projects.
Mike C.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best of its kind but getting complacent on the basics

Bewertet am 10.1.2021

I was a huge advocate for AC early on. Now, I temper that because of my frustrations. If they listen to their users more and get down to fixing the basics that are way outdated, they can soon get back to a full 5* experience. But for now, I would say try it out carefully. If you don't need the capabilities that distinguish it from the likes of MailChimp, it probably is not worth the annoying hassles.

This is high-end marketing automation at mid-market pricing. If you want to automate marketing to a high-degree and with great sophistication, AC allows you to do nearly anything - yet at a price point similar to email marketing tools with little or no automation. That's why I chose Active Campaign and why I stick with it.

For all of its technical sophistication, there are a few weak points around basics. Its email creation interface feels dated and the handling of image assets is clunky and horrid. Creating restore points and undo is flaky and unreliable. And what makes all this so bad is that users have logged these points for several years as top requests and AC has not addressed them. Instead they add fancy functionality. The basics of everyday use matter and the experience spoils the software for me.

ConvertKit und Keap

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

I switched from MailChimp because I needed the automation functionality. Now, MailChimp are building that capability. I hope AC can continue to stay ahead on that and catch up with MC's usability and UX.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

I chose AC over ConvertKit for better functionality and marginally better price (2017) and over InfusuionSoft (now Keap) because that was WAY too expensive for my business.
David B.
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

If I had to recommend a single email marketing and automation tool, it's AC

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

AC has helped my business and clients alike in being able to seamlessly create email marketing campaigns regularly. In addition, the automation features are helpful to be able to tag specific contacts, start/end automated email series, and so on. There are limitless possibilities, without a *need* to use every feature to make it worthwhile.

AC provides the best combination of possibilities (features), user experience (ease of use), and pricing (it's affordable!).

There are situations when you may want a tool that is at the "enterprise" level (e.g., Salesforce) that may provide more options and span more actual product lines. I think it's very situational. But for specifically email marketing and marketing automation for small to mid-sized businesses, AC almost always is a more desirable fit than other platforms considered (e.g., more opportunity provided than MailChimp, all-around better than the terrible system that is ConstantContact, etc).

ConvertKit und Keap

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

I needed more automation options that provided flexibility and advanced features. Mailchimp didn't offer this - at least not well. If I upgraded my Mailchimp membership, it may have had more automation features, but they wouldn't be as quality as Active Campaign's, and it would have been just as much or more per month.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

AC has the right balance of price (starts very low), features, and reputation/reliability. It's simply an excellent product at a very fair price.
Jill G.
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

My top pick for an email marketing platform.

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

Overall, choosing Active Campaign as my email marketing service was a terrific decision. I've been happy with it so far and cannot wait to see where it takes my business.

I love how robust Active Campaign is and at a great price. It integrates well with the many online services and I haven't needed to reach out to customer support for help. I look forward to learning more ways that I can use Active Campaign to grow my online business.

As I progress through all of the available options and features Active Campaign has for me, I do struggle with knowing which features will help my blogging and email marketing business the most. There are many digital marketers providing courses on email marketing. Yet, I feel held back because I need to learn more about Active Campaign's platform and how it will best help me as a blogger before I can implement many of the techniques recommended to me.

ConvertKit

Warum ActiveCampaign gewählt wurde

I needed a more robust service that allowed me to create better automations, tag my email subscribers, create multiple lists, and provide me with more options.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActiveCampaign

My blogging mentor, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], recommended Active Campaign over Convert Kit and I trusted her. So far I'm very happy with my decision.
Millie B.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

A good all-rounder

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

Active Campaign is our one stop hub for our sales and marketing activity so we have an almost global view of how our customers and and prospects are interacting with us - the exception is our help desk but I'm sure we could integrate that too if we really wanted to.

We use Active Campaign to track our:
- Sales team interactions - emails, including emails we send from our own inboxes, tasks and follow up tasks, and call records - as long as we enter them!
- We use it to send and tracks all the newsletter/marketing interactions and all our automated emails for customers on free trials.
- We also track key interactions with our own product (though an integration we built ourselves) so the sales team have a quick reference to important behaviours.

Moved to Active Campaign from Infusionsoft (2 years ago now, before they changed their name) and we were very satisfied at that particular time that Active Campaign was the superior product.

Good marketing and automation tools - which have also had a lot of investment and attention in the two years we've been using Active Campaign - as well as a solid CRM and lead/opportunity management dashboard.

We have the Enterprise Grade subscription which gives us access to a dedicated account manager. This was really useful in the first year and we had an excellent account manager at that time.

Active Campaign have really focused in recent years on the live / real time behaviour tools and giving users the ability to build extremely complex automations. For us though, we would prefer a bit more focus on improving the CRM and things that make contact and lead management easier - such as the ability to add follow up tasks from the (otherwise excellent) Gmail widget.

Scott D.
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A Powerful, Affordable Package

Bewertet am 13.9.2020

Active Campaign is at the center of my online marketing, and I am very happy with it.

I came from a different autoresponder which had many, many limitations.

A marketing guy suggested ActiveCampaign, so it was one of many I explored when the limitations of the old autoresponder company foprced me to move.

I am glad I moved, and I am very happy with ActiveCampaign. It allows you to set up marketing funnels, forms, capture lead data, tag your visitors and put them into marketing funnels for follow up.

I do not use all of the features, but. I have been able to build pretty elaborate follow up processes for my marketing sytem using ActiveCampaign.

There are a slew of new competitors which CLAIM to do what ActiveCampaign does for less money, and several services which offer website hosting, autoresponder, everything, for more money. I am glad I am with ActiveCampaign because they are established and their have a mature, stable product.

Not the cheapest, but it has features of more expensive platforms. I'd recommend it.

As with all autoresponders, the user interface and names and locations for things presents a learning curve. Especially for newer people, they could improve their intro and training videos to be more clear.