MockFlow Bewertungen

MockFlow

Real-time collaboration & design tool

2.7/5 (3 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

I was sceptical at first.... then WOW

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was in a rush 5 month ago to plan a large web / mobile application for a client. I use a lot of wireframing tools depending on the project, but I wanted to try something new and had seen mock flow a few weeks back so thought why not give it a try. At this time I was mostly looking for speed, to catch up with the planning stage. Within 1 hour of playing with the wireframing tools, I had designed 30% of the project. At this point I was sold, and had already bought the license and am I glad I did, it opened up access to all the other tools such as able to see a site map of your application designs with one click, with other tools I always had to draw those by hand, now I can just export. It also gave me access to a website builder, design collaboration and annotation, banner designer and timeline manager. This puts everything I need to get this project from planning stage to production in one place. Love it, keep up the great work!

You have everything you need to plan and design your web / mobile development project in one place. Has
A free plan that is more than generous so anyone can start using it.
Amazing tools and presets to do about any wireframe you imagine.

Not many cons with this, the only comment I would have is to improve the copy and paste, it uses some sort of flash technology, understandable with what it offers but it can get annoying when you're used to right hand click copy, and it does not show the copy or paste so you have to do a CTRL+C and CTLR+V to paste. (this might be a Firefox only related issue, just saying)

Weiterempfehlungsquote