MockFlow Bewertungen

MockFlow

Real-time collaboration & design tool

3.7/5 (7 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

I was sceptical at first.... then WOW

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was in a rush 5 month ago to plan a large web / mobile application for a client. I use a lot of wireframing tools depending on the project, but I wanted to try something new and had seen mock flow a few weeks back so thought why not give it a try. At this time I was mostly looking for speed, to catch up with the planning stage. Within 1 hour of playing with the wireframing tools, I had designed 30% of the project. At this point I was sold, and had already bought the license and am I glad I did, it opened up access to all the other tools such as able to see a site map of your application designs with one click, with other tools I always had to draw those by hand, now I can just export. It also gave me access to a website builder, design collaboration and annotation, banner designer and timeline manager. This puts everything I need to get this project from planning stage to production in one place. Love it, keep up the great work!

You have everything you need to plan and design your web / mobile development project in one place. Has
A free plan that is more than generous so anyone can start using it.
Amazing tools and presets to do about any wireframe you imagine.

Not many cons with this, the only comment I would have is to improve the copy and paste, it uses some sort of flash technology, understandable with what it offers but it can get annoying when you're used to right hand click copy, and it does not show the copy or paste so you have to do a CTRL+C and CTLR+V to paste. (this might be a Firefox only related issue, just saying)

Mit Google übersetzen

Few things to keep in mind about MockFlow

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being a business analyst i use this product to create mockup/user interface of our software product.

1. It is a tool that annindividual can learn easily within few days.
2. I personally like the fact that it provides export to PNG features which helps me to add them to the functional specification document.

1. Limited scope of use, everytime i work on any new project i must have to think twice before using this.
2. Most irritating part is that it still requires a adobe flash plugin to run.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Good

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In general very good for the first steps of the planning of a website or system, reflecting the behavior and visualization of the site

It is ideal for the creation of site maps, behavior as well as interface design. It allows to have status of each page and has multiple front-end complements of known frameworks.

It should have more documentation besides the Spanish language.

Tested this Today for Website Mock-up

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was great for doing a quick site mock-up. I will continue to test it out for a mobile mock-up this week as well.

I tested the free version today to quickly put a website mock-up together. Fast and easy to get started.

There could be more pre-built options that are standard to websites such as more drop-down menu options or navigation bars.

Mit Google übersetzen

Perfect tool for sitemap creation

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Do you need to create a sitemap quickly and easily? This program is for you.

I would prefer not to pay a monthly fee but it's worth it.

Nur Sternebewertungen