Animoto

Videoerstellungssoftware für gemeinnützige Organisationen und Unternehmen

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Anyone can make compelling videos with Animoto

Bewertet am 9.9.2018

Positive experience making professional videos with this quick, user-friendly software.

Extremely user friendly software with reasonable pricing. Animoto is highly accessible and would be a great video development tool for people with limited video/design experience, or people with limited time. My team uses Animoto to create product/campaign launch videos for clients, as well as promotional videos for our own services. If you have a handful of images or video clips ready to go, you can create a short compelling video in as little as twenty minutes!

Customization of video templates is pretty limited (in terms of style, speed, layout, amount of content per slide, fonts, etc.). Templates are still great considering the ease of use and low cost. Sometimes it's challenging to fit a full thought onto a slide due to the limited number of characters Animoto allows in a line of text... but that's probably a good thing to keep videos from becoming text-heavy.

Nick
Nick
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Image Slideshow to Music Creation App

Bewertet am 31.10.2018

Overall, adds another element to the classroom. I have also used Animoto to put together slideshows of my daughters that come out really well. Love the ability to share easily through a multitude of options including social media such as Twitter and Facebook.

I remember when Animoto first came out. I was using it in the classroom with students to curate their images for various assignments (book trailers, public service projects, social media campaigns) etc. This was something they enjoyed. There are workarounds to do similar things, like using Google Slides or PowerPoint, or iMovie, but this takes the guesswork out of it. A simple tool to be able to merge images and video into a slide presentations/slideshow and overlay music to it. Comes out very professional looking. Students enjoy sharing these as it requires minimal movie editing experience and is a lot easier than iMovie. If you are using a LMS, I love how you can embed this inside it! Another way for teachers to be creative in how they deliver the content to their students.

There aren't a lot of features or customization, but it is pretty straightforward in that you add images, add video, and ick a song. The rest is done by Animoto. There are templates to choose from as well, but would be nice to have a few more features/animations to make it more personal.

Andre
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Unresponsive customer support, not honest or ethical

Bewertet am 6.2.2021

Terrible - I don't recommend it and will not use it again

Terrible - I don't recommend it and will not use it again

Quick to make presentations and easy to upload pictures

Be aware of the price and terms and conditions
Hard to use
Unresponsive customer support

Esther
Esther
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Drag and drop video compiler

Bewertet am 6.12.2018

I like it because they provide the templates, but for a business tool, I think it's way too expensive for such limited editing and no scrubbing capabilities. I spend hours just previewing because there's no scrub feature.

I love how easy it is to import photos and videos and create a basic slide show

1) The price is higher than some other editors out there. 2) getting the music timing right is a guessing game bc they don't have a scrub feature 3) previews take a LONG time to load, and you can't scrub, so if you need to test something at the end, you have to watch the entire video to get there every time.... this takes a VERY long time to do.

• Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Provides very polished videos with little effort.

Bewertet am 16.7.2018

I use this software to promote the schools and school programs in our school district.

The quality of the videos are incredible. Everything is drag and drop, so adding videos and photos to a project is easy. There are music tracks to choose from, and you can also upload your own. Captions and titles can be easily added. There are quite a few templates to choose from, and I am usually able to find one that matches the theme and mood of the video I'd like to create.

I pay for the personal plan so I can download my videos in 720p. It is disappointing sometimes to see the templates that are not available to me because I am using a lower price paid plan. The animoto logo is still attached to the end of every video, even though I am a paid user. Usually that is reserved for the free plans, so it's very clear that animoto sees their personal plan is the no frills plan.

• Branche: Eventservice
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent Video Slideshow Creations for Small Business Owners

Bewertet am 26.7.2019

It has allowed me to quickly create video content for my clients that I would never have had the time to conceptualize previously.

Compile my clients event photos into a quick 3-4 minute video segment that I can send to them after they pay their final invoice.

I do not like the new pricing structures within the past couple years. It used to be a non-tiered plan and now it has three tiers with the lowest tier only offering 720 video, which is kind of a deal breaker for most. The next step up is nearly six times the cost of the lowest tier, which makes it not the most affordable for those that don't create more than a video a week.

• Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Time Saver!!!

Bewertet am 16.10.2018

Our company would make a lot of videos with minor changes in AfterEffects. We decided to check out a software that saves more time. This completely changed the way we do our digital marketing. Extremely easy to use, greate templates, and awesome videos! If you are wanting to have a lot of control on how your videos look, this might not be for you. If you are trying to get a nice video done that looks like it took you an hour, this is for you!

Sometimes photos will look blurry and some slides will look glitchy, even after looking over the quality of the photos. I wish there was more options to customize the smaller details, but for the money and the time saved its totally worth it!

Animoto Review

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Great software recommended for anyone wanting to make animated videos with ease.

Animoto is an EASY to use video maker software.
Anyone can use it right out of the box to make great sliding presentations or other types of videos.

Subscription based, and without paying you will have the watermark from them in your videos. Would be great if they lowered the cost as there are other options out there as well, and some have a set price.

Harmanpreet
Harmanpreet
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Awesome video maker tool.

Bewertet am 23.8.2018

I love Animoto. I have created lot of personal and business videos on Animoto.

I love Animoto. I have created lot of personal and business videos on Animoto.

It is awesome cloud based video maker tool. It allow users to create beautiful videos and slideshows. It is very easy to use and provides user friendly platform to create, share and download presentations. It allow users to create personal and business slideshows. It provides lot of templates like birthday, holiday, valentine etc. Users just need to select photos, videos, audio track and template, after couple of minutes awesome video is ready to play and share.

Sometimes users need to cut or merge audio track and videos before creating slideshow on Animoto, it does not provide that feature. Users have to use another tool for that purpose.

• Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great video editing software

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

Animoto makes video editing easy and accessible for those without a formal background.

If you’ve ever used Canva for graphic design, consider Animoto the Canva for video editing. I love how easy Animoto makes it to create, edit and cut videos. We need to create video often for social media and Animoto helps us do so quickly without going through the process, time or cost of working with a video editor.

I do wish Animoto had a free version that allowed users to make videos without a watermark, similar to how Canva works. We would be willing to pay for add-ons like b-roll if there were a free version without watermarks. However the paid plans are very affordable so we just decided to upgrade.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

We create custom videos that are more than a simple slideshow, and our clients love them

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

Using this to deliver slideshow videos to clients for a photo studio.

Using this to deliver slideshow videos to clients for a photo studio.

The templates are my favorite part of this software, by far. These include short clips of video, which make a slideshow that would otherwise be just a collection of photos set to music, a much more interactive piece of content that our clients love sharing on social media and with their friends. I love how easy it is to add photos, pace them, decide whether they'll be automatically ordered and paced or if I want specific timeframes, etc. I also think the music that comes with this is very nice and it almost always fits our galleries' themes.

Though the templates are the whole point (and, again, one of my favorite aspects of this solution) I would also like to be able to produce the regular kind of slideshow, which I now have to go to other software such as iMovie to make. I have found that adding a solid block of text is not as easy as it maybe could be, and I also have to do it separately. Other than that, no complaints!

Rusty
  • Branche: E-Learning

Slideshows and Presentations in a Snap

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

This online creator is packed with value. I have used this in my classes and photography to create professional, artistic presentations that really inspire your audience. The paid version is worth it if your business depends on that extra spark that engages audiences and customers.

Animoto's slideshow creator is great for automation and time saving. It allows for highly customizable slideshow presentations that look like a professional media company did them for thousands of dollars! Easy to use features that allows the users to upload and choose their own transitions and music.

The paid version offers more features with a music library and more quality transitions and no watermarks.

Terra
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

In love!

Bewertet am 29.1.2019

Some of the easiest video making software around. Use one of their templates or start from scratch and customize how you want. Yes, there are some limitations but I've done social media marketing videos, wedding videos, even a silly one about my dogs, and they all look professional. There are tons of music choices, fonts, colors, slide effects...it's just great all around and really easy to use.

As with most companies, you have to pay more for the good stuff like premium templates. The character max when you want to add text is very low. It resizes your pictures for you when you don't want it to. Little annoyances you end up having to find your way around but again, worth it.

Miranda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Secret weapon

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

Overall, I found that once I had a bank of 'ideas' I was able to quickly put together fun videos that servce a variety of purposes. Highly recommend!

I have found so many uses for Animoto. It's great for employee recognition, student graduation, entertaining videos to use in employee trainings and also for use in classroom instruction.

I can't really think of any negatives. There is always a learning curve with a new software/program, but Animoto is intuitive and has great support and self-serve trainings.

Travis
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Unethical Company

Bewertet am 24.12.2019

There's nothing in the software that you can't do with Facebook or Avid, Final Cut, Premiere or a free iphone App.

I recommend not doing business with this company. We had a subscription for a year. On the following year they auto-billed $588 and never sent any warning about this or even a receipt.

My credit card showed the payment was charged and I contacted the company the "same day" to cancel the annual subscription and refund us.

There customer service policy is No EXCEPTIONS No REFUNDS. What kind of crappy business is this? I would expect this kind of service at a car dealer. That's why people hate car dealers.

Rheetha
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great product, horrible customer service

Bewertet am 18.9.2018

Animoto has since resolved the issues and brought everything back. In fact, they are looking to find out why it was all cancelled and wrote to tell me when they will receive a response. I still feel as though they need a phone, but at least they did get back to me, and I can continue on with the software which I use often.

As said before, I love the product. But when something goes wrong there is little to non-existent support, so I am still waiting to get a response back after several weeks of submitting requests. Unfortunately this has tainted my view of the company. I was even going to get a subscription for my school.

The software is great. I use it a lot for school book trailers and family memories. I had this product for 10 years and never had any problems until they lost my account.

I thought it was intuitive and constantly evolving for better choices, so I don’t have much to say to improve.

Leah
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great Video Editing Software

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

My overall experience with Animoto has been very positive.

My overall experience with Animoto has been very positive.

Animoto has been a life-saver for us. We love to create simple videos for our clients to review our product, and Animoto does just what we need, and in the time we need it done. This software will create the video for you, just load in what you need and Animoto does the rest.

You will not be able to control the editing of the videos, as Animoto does that for you. If you enjoy being more creative, Animoto does have a limited range of music selection and editing styles.

Michelle

What a fun little app!

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

What I love most about this app is that it allows me to make a wide variety of slideshows with tonssss of template/text options. I think slideshows are one of the best ways to showcase photos especially if there is music in the background. This app does an amazing job of allowing you to truly FEEL all different emotions while creating/viewing the finished product.

Nothing really, haven't had one single issue!

Mindy
  • Branche: Design

Beautiful Video Creator

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

Using Animoto really gives my brand a professional look. (I used this to make DIY videos as well as personal videos)

I love how beautiful and professional my videos come out using Animoto! The slide transitions are smooth and you can even add videos as well as pictures and text. You can also add music and the library is pretty big.

I would like to make longer videos for free and upload my own music and fonts.

Maria
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Always a quick and easy way to create video.

Bewertet am 7.6.2017

It's easy to use and the quality is decent. They have a good music selection and it is easy to get on youtube and share.

Limited ability to go beyond the templates. Limited ability to type in the images. It would be nice to be able to write more on the images. It is just a very basic program for videos. We will more than likely be looking to upgrade to something a little more technical.

Theresa

Photographer Review

Bewertet am 21.12.2018

I like the different music and template options this software offers. I like how creating a video for my clients adds that extra something to their photography packages. The videos are also great for marketing and attracting new clients!

The least i like about this software is the that you have to have a membership in order to use it, would be nice to have the option to make one video and pay for that one video in case you dont need to make more than one every now and again.

Christopher
Christopher
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best Photo to Video App on the Planet!

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

I loved the simplicity in uploading my photos, adding my own royalty free music to the final video. Its always exciting to see what the end result turns to out. The icing is watching my clients see their video for the first time. Priceless!!

Absolutely perfect product! I would not change anything about it.

Rune
Rune
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Animoto review, liked it enough to write this review =)

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

Used it 8 years ago or so, for some time. Liked it a lot back then. But as a marketer I want more options.

I like that it is very easy to use and it has a lot of nice templates in place so one can start by using it even if you have no experience with video.

I think, for advanced users that want more conversion options, like marketers, that this software loses some points. It is great for hobbyists. And some pro videos, but loses some over their competition

Sharon
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

We use it every year for our graduation ceremony videos. Great program.

Bewertet am 9.6.2017

Ease of use - It is so easy to learn how to navigate the program. I can do it myself and don't have to rely on my computer-savvy assistant to help me!

I wish there were more song choices to go along with the templates you choose for the slide shows. They are nice, but not always popular.

Kimberly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Animoto Movie

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

Overall, for what I use it for, it works as a "book talk" to tease kids and get them interested to read books.

I like that you can make a "teaser" movie to get kids excited about a topic or book. This is a more interesting way to get them interested in reading things.

I wish you could have a little longer time to make free videos.
Uploading all the pics can take a little time find.