Elementor Erfahrungen

• Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Einfach zu nutzen

Bewertet am 22.5.2024

als Neuling war Elementor nach ein paar Youtube Videos leicht anwendbar

Ohne Video und Anleitung hätte ich mich schwer getan.

Akshay
Akshay
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Best website builder

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

Elementor is THE best website builder for me. I have been using it on my website since 3 years now. Pricing is reasonable and features make your website look amazing.

Elementor interface is awesome. It is very user-friendly. The best thing about elementor is you don't need to buy a website template which can cost around 60 to 100 US dollars. While elementor yearly pricing starts from 39 US dollars and you can design website as per your need. That's amazing. I love the lottie feature most. My website is attractive and speed.

Sometimes while updating the website it loads slowly and does not have enough templates. Forms are not attractive.

Wix und GoDaddy Website Builder

Warum Elementor gewählt wurde

Wix has many drawbacks. Website load slower. Its costly and do not have wordpress platform

Zuvor genutzte Software

Wix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Elementor

Elementor is a plugin that can be used on WordPress platform. And also you can design a website as you want, with no limits for creativity. Also very reasonable and fast to operate
Eldar
Eldar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My only site buldier after WIX

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

Great tool the start building and design your WordPress website specialy if you was regular working with WIX

1. Its a very organized and intuitive site builder, in my opinion, the best friend of WordPress sites, you can design almost everything without code. 2. you can start using it and receiving updates absolutely free, its possible to complete most of the missing features using another free third-party add-ons from the market.3. Very organized with the elements, and build to be responsive for each display: desktop, tablet,mobile, and its very easy to make your fit to each device.

1. some times you can't get exactly the look you want in the easy way like WIX, its not possible to drag the elements around because its build on grids and areas but after all its keep it always orgnize and responsive.

• Branche: Computer-Software

Ok Product, Terrible Service

Bewertet am 22.9.2022

I was a writer when I started using Elementor. I loved it at first. When I launched my own agency, my go-to was the Astra theme with Elementor. I don’t even know how many sites I built anymore. It really was a beautiful thing.

Now I’m the in-house head of digital marketing for a company. My boss insisted I use another theme and host with Elementor. It’s been nothing but problems. Elements are glitchy, don’t work, or don’t display right on mobile.

Their support chat almost always escalates to tier 2, which will only communicate by email with the main email on your account - not ideal for teams.

Recently, they released a version that corrupted my site. They admitted it was a known bug, but of course, I didn’t get the email because it went to my boss. I rolled back on my own, but didn’t shut off the updates because I didn’t think Elementor would release something that totally breaks sites.

When it happened again, I tried to restore and my site went to all 400 pages. I tried again and it went to all 500 pages. Then it came back on its own, but was still glitchy and unusable. For a week, I was in contact with their support. No resolution. I eventually gave in and tried a third restore. My site’s been stuck in restore mode for two days for a task that should have taken 20 minutes. Support just keeps telling me to wait. That’s literally what tier 2 tells me every time. They will not escalate it higher. Nobody will put me in contact with anyone higher or a manager.

When it works, it makes WordPress sites as easy to work with as Wix, SquareSpace, or Weebly. My favorite theme (Astra) builds with Elementor, so I can build a very nice customized site in about a day despite not being a developer.

It’s buggy. Elements, like the typing/ animated text were released even though they don’t display properly. They were left buggy for forever (many months). I’m not even sure they’re working right now. Oftentimes, things don’t display right on mobile either.

Their latest update broke my site. I didn’t realize it was Elementor’s fault, so I left updates on. Two weeks later, it broke my site again.

Pair that with their shoddy hosting that’s often down and crummy tech support/ customer service and it’s a recipe for disaster.

I wasted so much time going between Elementor and the theme’s developer with each blaming the other for things not working during the build. I don’t know how many things i scrapped or how many times I changed direction because things just weren’t working right.

Anders
Anders
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to use when delivering sites to customers. Period.

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

Avarage. We make easy to take care of -sites to SOHO.

Avarage. We make easy to take care of -sites to SOHO.

Easy to understand. Easy to install. Easy to setup. Easy to teach a new person how to take care of their website my company just created.
The development of the tool is great. The support is quick to respond and have good knowledge.
This is - of you ask me - the best site builder out there 2024.

This site builder do slow WordPress down a bit. Compared with making the site _in_ WordPress directly.

Fabian
Fabian
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Simply the Best WordPress Page Builder

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

Elementor is great. We as marketing team can create landing pages, blog post and other pages without the help of a webdesigner.

I worked with several WP page builder in the past but Elementor is simply the best. Most oft the time even advanced adjustment can be made through the widget menu without coding experience required. For everything else Elementor makes it eas to add custom code (snippets).

The pricing table widget is basic and it would be nice if more settings would be available put of the box, for example a switcher between monthly and annual pricing.

Some widgets are not working well on mobile by default, like the widget that shows a list of several videos.

HubSpot CMS Hub

Warum Elementor gewählt wurde

Performance issues with the old website but that was because of a bad WordPress wordpress and no fault of divi.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Elementor

Existing Know-how in using WordPress Pricing Favourising web agency that is specialized in Elementor
Torikul
Torikul
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A cool page builder that is so easy to use and very effective

Bewertet am 19.9.2021

My overall experience with elementor is outstanding, I really love this tool. This page builder helped me to do remarkable works for my clients. Elementor is very easy to use, effective, and a lot helpful which make my working process always enjoyable, that's why I love it so much.

I like everything about this page builder because it's simply amazing. Elementor has very helpful features and functionality that a developer needs to design a custom web page. For example, by using widgets I can design a section or element in just a few clicks. I really like how this page builder uses the column and row. Responsive design is pretty amazing with elementor. I have a total of 3 devices control, mobile, desktop, and tablet. All I need to do just, select the screen size and start doing the design for the other devices, that's so easy. A non-tech person can easily play with elementor, that's why all my clients love this page builder a lot.

In elementor latest version, I've noticed few annoying bugs. The design I create with elementor, it does not work perfectly in all browsers. All-time I can see the expected preview in google chrome, but in other browsers like Firefox or Microsoft edge, design CSS does not work. There is another big problem I've noticed on elements. Whenever I made a change from the back-end, I update the web page but it does not work because of useless conflicts. The plugin often creates conflict with other important plugins.

Deborah
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

It's worth the learning curve!

Bewertet am 17.11.2023

The first week, I was incredibly frustrated because I was expecting a drag-and-drop experience similar to Wix or Squarespace. I did not find Elementor to be very intuitive. HOWEVER. Once I sat down and watched some tutorials and figured out how to navigate the software, I fell in love! I don't think I'll ever use another site builder!

I have precise control over my website
I have the flexibility to code my own content when I need to
It manages my content beautifully
My load times are MUCH better than on my previous site
Managing the theme is quick and easy

There's a definite learning curve in the beginning, but once I figured out how it works, it was pretty smooth sailing

Ollie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes web designing look easy

Bewertet am 4.11.2023

Overall, I am extremely happy to be using Elementor. It has helped elevate the level of web design and improve the UX, UI for the website audience.

The template packs make it easy to implement a slick, modern design that makes it look like it was expensively assembled by experienced web developers.

Some of the template packs have broken elements which means you have to pick a completely new template pack to install and redesign the site.

Trish
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to Use for Editing

Bewertet am 9.4.2024

I've enjoyed using the software overall and I do recommend it.

I've enjoyed using the software overall and I do recommend it.

I like that it's very user friendly and easy to quickly understand and use. I am self taught and it's WYSWYG

It can be slightly confusing and sometimes is slow to load

eva
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Super simple and easy

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

The simplicity is a huge perk for me, and it provides all the features most people would need.

The free version is a bit limited, but fine for simple websites.

Scott

My Choice for a Website Builder

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

Overall, my experience with Elementor has been positive. It is easy to use once you understand the flow of creating templates and inserting them to your pages. The layout of editing a page with Elementor excellent. It has all your options on the same page that you are working on so for the most part when you're updating a page in Elementor, you don't have to go back and forth between Elementor and your WordPress dashboard.

Elementor is the first website builder that I have purchased. It has made creating a site easier and less time consuming than going the traditional method through the Gutenburg editor. Elementor allows you to create templates which can be displayed across pages. For example, make a header and footer once and have them displayed across all pages. Elementor also has pre-made templates that you can select from and basically have a one and done site. You choose the template and then update it to suite your needs. It also has a pop-up builder built in so you don't need to pay extra as you do with some page builders.

An improvement would be the addition of more templates in the Elementor template library. The choice of templates is somewhat limited. My initial reason for choosing Elementor was due to the library as I wanted a more or less one and done site. My site(s) required more of a build from scratch approach, however, some of the available templates were used.

Gustavo

The easiest (and best?) way to create your WordPress's website

Bewertet am 15.5.2021

My overall experience with Elementor is the best possible. Since my first contact with Elementor, I see the power that you have with almost no effort, it's everything easy and direct to the point. As I described earlier, I wish I could pay for the Pro version with no pain, but even the Free version makes me pretty satisfied.

Elementor gives you many options, it's up to you to decide to start your website from scratch, or to use one of many pre-built templates available.

If you decide to start from zero, the drag-and-drop system will make everything easy, you have (almost) full control over your design, just select what you want and put where you would like. Of course, there are some tricks that will take time to understand.

If you decide to use one of their pre-built templates, I would say that this is the way! It's easy, there are great free options available, you just select the best parts of different templates and customize as your way. The best templates are paid, but even the free can do the job!

The price in my view is salty, I know it's worth but I wish they have a better option/price. Otherwise, there are no cons, they give you everything you may need on the Free version, so it's up to you to pay or not. I hope someday be well at a point that I can pay for the Pro version with no pain.

Emanuel
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Elementor is a revolution for those brands that want a new website without spending millions...

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

I love Elementor maybe because I came from a really brutal experience with Joomla, a total nightmare. But my bad experiences apart I truly believe Elementor helps you to create a good looking website.
A website that you will be able to manage without an external professional that is, first of all, an additional cost and second of all could be a problem if is not available if you have a last-minute problem that you have to solve straight away, especially if you use your website for selling!
To be self-sufficient is a great advantage in my opinion!

The bigger pros are about usability. it's easy to use and youtube is literally inundated with tutorials. So if you are willing to learn you can reach great results really fast. You can have tons of Blocks (part of the websites page) or Pages (the whole page) templates that are ready to use and that could be further customised as you wish.
These are great quality especially for those without experience in building websites!

the graphic interface could be a little misleading if you are not familiar with graphic software.
the interface reminded me straight away software like illustrator or photoshop, I mean are not the same but the concept is really similar.
In Adobe software there are layers in Elementor you have the navigator.
All these similarities are really helpful if you have experience with this kind of software. On the other hand, if you have no experience with graphic software the interface could be really difficult in the first instance and you'll need time to become familiar with all the tools. (but even in this case no worries the tutorials on youtube will save you)

Grace
  • Branche: Design
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Pretty steep learning curve but great once you're over the hump

Bewertet am 13.2.2022

Happy and intend to keep using it despite some promising new builders. Sites can be slow to load if you use a lot of plugins to get around Elementor's limitations, so get the best blazing hosting plan your budget allows.

I'm so reliant on Elementor now that if I need to build a non WordPress site, I really need to get into the zone because I instinctively think of how to create different things in a site the Elementor way now

Lots of features. Keeps getting better. The development team has been committed to improving this.

Also when you pay for Pro, the support is excellent. It's slow, sometimes 1,2 days, but they take the time to reproduce or tinker around in your site, and you get really thorough explanations and solutions.

The problem with a lot of people new to Elementor is that they think support is to help them learn how to use Elementor instead of watching tutorials or googling for the steps. Then they gripe online that they don't get a reply. But if you realise support is for bugs or technical things that really need a pro support, you'll realise how good they are at it.

There are A LOT of basic things you need to be familiar with to set up each new site, from setting the global stuff, to what the difference between Elementor canvas and default template, to (and these 3 settings can cause lots of hair pulling, "why the heck are all my elements slightly offset from each other, WHYYY?!" »»» ) the margins, padding, and space between elements within a column.

None of it is particularly intuitive. You need to know where to find each setting in different places. A startup wizard tool to cover every single consideration would be supremely useful. For now, make your own checklist.

Also, the annual license plans are incrementally packaged kinda sadly. 1, 25, 100 or 1000. There used to be one for 5, which is comfortable for smaller agencies.

Wix

Warum Elementor gewählt wurde

Wanted more plug and play capabilities

Zuvor genutzte Software

Adobe Dreamweaver

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Elementor

Its just me but I am turned off by the fact that a site is built on Wix
Ellie

I couldn't live without Elementor, I've used it for years

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

My overall experience is fantastic. Since I started using it, I haven't looked anywhere else. I build, update and manage my whole website and blog with it. Usually, if some feature or plugin is missing, you can find a plugin for it.

My favourite feature of Elementor is the intuitive drag and drop editor. It makes website building incredibly easy - I just watched one YouTube video and I was off. It's completely intuitive, and I've now built a few websites in Elementor. You can also build templates which you can automatically use on specific pages and post types, such as blog posts in a specific category - which is super helpful. It's definitely worth getting the Pro level for access to many more widgets in the drag and drop builder, plus you can get more with free add-on plugins.

I expect a website builder to have good templates. However, the pre-built templates are the one thing Elementor lacks, in my opinion. I tried to use them at the beginning but they're really bad, there's not much choice, and they haven't updated them in years. As Elementors main feature is 100% customisability, it's not a huge deal, but it would be nice to have good templates for a quick landing page once in a while.

Squarespace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Elementor

More functionality and I'm able to use Elementor with WordPress which gives me more backend website management and hosting flexibility.
Oumarou
Oumarou
  • Branche: Internet

The best Wordpress page builder

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

My overall experience is awesome. I run a successful web design agency thanks to elementor

I love the ease with whom elementor allow anyone to design a stunning web page without experience.

Their Pricing plan can be better. Why not adding a lifetime plan?

Leon
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Forgot cost, you can't afford not to

Bewertet am 31.1.2021

I absolutely depend on it. As a stubborn old construction non tech individual, it has saved me time, money and has given me a wider understanding of the web itsself. I can't believe I only had to pay what I did. Thank you Elementor

This is the best plugin/site builder ever. Just with the free features you get more value for what you pay for the entire program. I am a penny pincher, and I take my sweet time before offering my hard earned money on programs, and I will tell you I wasted more time by not diving in sooner. Time is money folks, and I also completed eliminated my need to bug my kids or tech guys for help on my site. Mr. Construction, who works with his hands can now build websites, forums, and everything in between. Is it worth it? Yes, for the cost of a steak dinner, you get months of your life back

I can't stand the fact I waited so long! I would say...the only thing they could do better is give away free gold at the end of the rainbow. Simply, and honestly, nothing.

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Elementor

Word press alone is amazing, buy Elementor takes it a step higher. I used wix in the past, but its so frustrating and confusing. Elementor takes the cake . Everytime
Emeka
Emeka
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Amazing WordPress Page Builder

Bewertet am 29.12.2019

I've been using Elementor to build webpages for WordPress websites. It is very easy to use as I only need to drag and drop elements to wherever I want them to be. Elementor had been resourceful, and I highly recommend it.

Elementor is a WordPress page Builder. By far, it is the best WordPress page Builder I've used.

Among the reasons for which I prefer it to other page builders include:

1. Ease of Use: I had tried other WordPress page builders, but Elementor remain the easiest I've used so far. After installing the plugin, there is a two minute explainer video that explains everything one need to know to get started.

2. Cost effectiveness: Though Elementor comes as a freemium software, the free version had been serving me, and I've seen no pressing need to upgrade to the premium version. Unlike many other softwares whose free version are nothing to write home about, Elementor's free version had been amazing.

3. Ability to save a design as a template: Elementor allows me to save any design as a template so that I only need to import and edit it whenever I need to use it again. This saves me the stress and time of having to start all over again.

4. Availability of free pre-made templates: Elementor comes with free templates that can just be imported and edited. This makes it very easy to build a page. The templates can be edited to suit a purpose, after which it can then be saved as a new template for future purposes. This is an amazing feature.

5. Availability of sections: Pages built with Elementor are divided into sections. This makes it easy to design the sections as desired, thereby making the page to be easily editable.

Elementor is an amazing software. The only thing I don't like about it is that if one desires to go premium, the one will have licence to use it only on one website. If there is the need to use Elementor on another job, one will need to purchase premium right again. This is a turnoff while considering that some other softwares gives one access to use one premium software on more than one websites.

Apart from this problem, Elementor is amazing.

Nadish
Nadish
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best website builder so far

Bewertet am 5.3.2022

As I mentioned above, I used to use another website builder, I was really worried about the speed and performance optimization of my websites that I built with that website builder. My clients always complaint about the loading speed issues.

Then luckily I found Elementor. It made my life easier. Now I develop most of my website with Elementor. It has tons of premade templates that I use for different types of Landing Pages. Thousands of tutorials are available on internet related to Elementor, so whenever I try to do something new, I never stuck at any point due to Elementor's ease of use and the tutorials.

I'm really thankful to Elementor's team for providing such a brilliant addon for WordPress in free of cost, and yes offcourse if you want to do more, you just need to spend some dollars to upgrade to the premium version, and every dollar spent on Elementor, worth it. :)

The best thing about Elementor is that its 100% FREE + It use very less server resources as compared to other website builders. The premium version is also available with extended features and if you buy the premium version, then the sky is the limit.:)

I used to use another website builder (don't want to mention the name, but a small hint: That website builder changed it name some times ago :)), but the problem that I was facing is server resource usage. I usually host websites on shared hosting, so it was really very difficult for me to optimize my website speed and performance, that resulted in bad impact on SEO.

Then I found Elementor, initially I started with the free version and I was amazed to see how easy to use Elementor is. Then I analysed that Elementor uses very low server resources and has lot of additional functionalities as compared to the one that I was using since long ago. I then switched to the premium version and 100% satisfied with the results :)

Well to be honest, there's nothing that I like least about Elementor as Elementor has made my life much easier. :)

Sajad
Sajad
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Design your website without single line of code!

Bewertet am 15.2.2023

Overall, Elementor is a powerful and versatile page builder that can help users create custom designs and improve their website's performance. Its user-friendly interface, customizable templates, extensive widget library, and mobile-friendliness make it a popular choice for many users.

One of the key benefits of using it is its user-friendly interface. With its intuitive drag-and-drop interface, Elementor allows users to create custom designs without any coding knowledge. This is particularly helpful for users who may not have extensive web development experience, as it makes the design process more accessible.Something I really liked and made it easy for me when designing is the wide range of customizable templates that can be easily modified. These templates can save a lot of time and effort in designing the website from scratch. Another amazing thing is the extensive widget library that have a variety of elements such as forms, sliders, and testimonials. This gives users a lot of flexibility in designing their pages.Also, Elementor's designs are responsive and adapt to different screen sizes, ensuring a seamless experience for mobile users. This is particularly important for every website.

One of the big problems that I always face when using Elementor is that the website speed slowing down, it's because that Elementor add a lot of extra code to the website, which may slow down the site and also conflict with other plugins. This problem will happen when you use a lot of elements in the same page or using third party plugins for Elementor. This can be problematic for users who want to optimize their website's performance.Another thing is that while Elementor offers a free version, many of its advanced features require a paid subscription, which may not be affordable for some users.

Alicia
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

A Strong Competitor For A Website Builder

Bewertet am 30.12.2022

The learning curve takes some time but overall it is a game changer for creating a website without a programmer. It does slow your site speed down as well.

Elementor is great for those starting out with little technical skill and wanting to build a website. Most of the website can be completed without any coding adjustments required. I was able to create beautiful pages with many of the free templates provided.

Sometimes it is slow and some apps do not integrate well such as WP rocket. The PRO version is far superior.

Henry
Henry
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The best WordPress builder I've tried

Bewertet am 19.7.2021

Elementor manages to be drag-n-drop enough for non-coders and first-time website builders to make sense of it. Start with a template, fiddle with some content and colors, and you could be good to go. Using the exact same Elementor set-up, an experienced WordPress developer can easily access just about any code or detail they want.

The other big win for Elementor is with related content. You can build individual blocks that are connected to external dynamic content sources, and/or dynamic related content from inside the site. With a couple of (mostly free) plug-ins, you can set up an entire automated front end with an easy-peasy back end for future non-tech user to essentially fill out a form, and the site will populate with fully-styled blocks accordingly.

It's as quick-and-simple or as custom-from-scratch as you want it to be. And the price is right. I would recommend starting with the free version of Elementor and just poking around. You can build the bulk of your site with the free version, and I'd bet you'd be willing to pay to upgrade.

When you do encounter something that isn't a quick accessible change, then Elementor can get complicated. Editing source code with that much dynamic and relational content can be tricky. But this is a downside that's present in all WP website builders, so I can't hold it against them.

Tariq
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best Plugin For Quick Website Development

Bewertet am 10.7.2022

Overall if anyone want seamless and intuitive website than i prefer to use Elementor

Elementor is one the best plugin i have used in WordPress to desing website very attractive and quickly.
This plugins has drag and drop option so that you can change the position of elements without doing any code.
If you are Elementor Pro user then things will he more easier as it provides you all the required items that is good very intuitive design.
I can say even a non-developer can use Elementor you can set padding, width, add ijages, customize your headings even Elementor provide you option to add contact form code in its box.

Whioe using Elementor there is just oje problem it loads many unnecessary JavaScript files that slows down the overall website performance.

James
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Elementor is a no-brainer solution if you want to create websites!

Bewertet am 23.12.2022

Being a web designer for quite some time, I have tried using other website builders. But Elementor still exceeds my expectations, aside from being flexible, it's also very affordable.

What I love about Elementor is that aside from ease of use, i can create template blocks. I can use it on other website projects so my job becomes quicker.

I feel that it needs more done for you templates.