Producteev Bewertungen

Producteev

Social-Task-Management-Software

4.1/5 (37 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

They are ending this service - with one month's notice!!

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It really was a powerful and useful tool. I used it extensively for three years. They stopped developing it obviously, but I can tell you I used it every single day to help my effectiveness in the 11 different roles I play - board member, community member, employer, dad.

It was awesome - used it extensively for three years. I had 11 different "networks" or roles that I play that I used the software platform for. It allowed me to collaborate with people both inside my organization and the several organizations I sit on governing boards for.

See the title - they summarily ended this in a post I accidentally found yesterday. I find it astonishing that a company that acquires software companies would breach the trust of the customers of a company they acquired. Here and I thought software companies were enlightened. Apparently not.

0.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy task tracking for small teams

Bewertet am 23.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Over the past few years I've used Producteev to allow other team members to view my task list and work load. It's the perfect tool if you receive projects or report to multiple teams. Project stakeholders are easily able to see where project deadlines fall and where there is room to inject new items. The free version of the product is really robust (which is the version I use). Tasks are easy to add and view in a timeline/list. Useful features include reminder emails, sub-tasks, task notes, and labels.

May favourite feature is the list view of upcoming and overdue tasks. I used to write my daily tasks out in a notebook - this is way more efficient.

I don't love that tasks are automatically added a project, I quite often end up with tasks under the wrong project.

Mit Google übersetzen

I've used Producteev for many years, and WAS by far the best free project management software.

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hands down, the best part of Producteev is it's simplicity. The interface it clean and well thought out, and the way they have structured projects and tasks is not cumbersome at all... so my staff actually enjoys using it.

Well, I have to say... Aurea dropped the ball big time. They have chosen to no longer support (paid or free) versions of Producteev. With almost no warning to active users, we are now left to migrate to some other platform before May 11th.

0.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

It's too bad it ended like this.

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I loved the ease of use and simplicity for organizing projects, assigning users, setting deadlines, making notes, following up and more. Quick, easy and efficient.

The support is terrible. Stuff breaks all the time and no one cares. I recently moved to a new platform because I couldn't get any support. I'm even hearing that they are stopping support altogether. Stay away.

Great Product for Team Communication

Bewertet am 20.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The best part about Producteev is that it can be used both on my laptop and on my phone. That way I can see updates immediately, whether I was assigned a new task or a deadline has been changed. It's great to have a clearly laid out schedule of my tasks and to see exactly when I need to complete them by, rather than having to create my own schedule. It's also nice to be able to message one another using the same platform.

It was a bit difficult to navigate at first, figuring out which team member is assigned to which task, and all of the info attached to it, but I got the hang of it after a while.

Mit Google übersetzen

Producteev is one of the best task management applications I've used!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Producteev is simple yet versatile and allows me to use the software anywhere from my desktop, tablet, or phone. I am able to collaborate with others on multiple networks to keep my tasks separated and able to be efficient.

The only thing I dislike is the inability to hide an email address from others in a particular network without removing them.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great for managers, sometimes poor reception.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Clear tasks with deadlines, can attach project details with each assignment/task so the relevant documents are close to the `to do list

When a manager assigns a task, that transfer is hard to undo. It is also difficult to track which tasks are large and will take a lot of time, versus small tasks that can be completed quickly.

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Producteev is GREAT for project management! Super easy to use!

Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I LOVE that you can tag people to alert them of your updates/notes. You can easily share images, notes, documents, and collaborate as a team in real time!

One thing I do not like is there is no folder to store files. We use Producteev with our external graphic design team, and we don't have a place within Producteev to easily store any documents they have created. We have to host our Dropbox link in a new task note and keep that task open at all times for everyone to have access.

Producteev - Dynamic Task Organization

Bewertet am 27.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

I love that I am able to order and Prioritize my tasks. I personally use the software daily to keep track of my highest priority tasks. Email reminders make it fairly intractable for total project management

Like most project management software it's only as good as it's usage. Unfortunately it falls prey to the project management hole where people prefer emails to separate UI's for project management.

Mit Google übersetzen

This is an incredible program and very helpful.

Bewertet am 28.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that the tasks are clear and easily organized, and it is easy to communicate with team members.

The feature of "private" tasks is helpful but I have found that it is hard for me to keep track of my tasks and use a separate program for my personal to-do list. Producteev is perfect for collaborative tasks.

Excellent value

Bewertet am 5.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

I've been using Producteev for more than 3 years now, with a small team. The learning curve for team members was very gentle and everybody picked it up pretty quickly.

I love the ability to create, assign, and tag tasks on the fly. Sub-tasks are a plus, too.

Files can be uploaded or linked to Dropbox, I think (I never do it this way).

Simple, solid API, nice mobile apps.

Calendar view could be improved. Sometimes buggy when I refresh tasks titles on desktop—nothing major.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy set up and intuitive

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is great for task tracking and helps with productivity. it is also really easy to get started and does not take a huge learning curve to get started.

This product is very easy to use and it's easy to get started. It keeps things current with the activity section. This really helps to know what has been covered and what is going on. This is great software for task tracking and completion. I also really like the availability of a mobile app.

This software does not do time sheets and does not have resource tacking and risk management portion.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software for accomplishing tasks and assignments

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We started using this for weekly meetings and status updates on projects and tasks and has worked out very well.

Some sorting and filtering could help when searching for tasks. Other than that, it's a gear product.

Mit Google übersetzen

My team uses this software to keep up with all the different projects we have going on.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think this software is a great way to keep updated on projects when a member of our team is working on them. The ability to assign and organize certain projects is very helpful.

This software can be a little buggy sometimes with the notifications and I am having to search through a lot of different ones. Prioritizing would be beneficial.

Mit Google übersetzen

I have really enjoyed using Producteev for project management. It was easy to set up and easy to use

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 7.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the ease of set-up and the ease of use. Also, the free version has everything I need in order to keep track of our ongoing projects.

I haven't found a way to receive reminders once a task has past its deadline. It would be helpful to include this feature so that the projects stay on my radar.

Producteev Leads to Productivity

Bewertet am 18.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Producteev to manage all of my existing tasks for work. It is great that it is connected to my email so when my boss assigns me a task, I can see it immediately, rather than having to log in to the application itself on my phone. It's helpful to have assigned dates for tasks to be completed and the ability to check them off when finished. Overall, a very useful tool.

Mit Google übersetzen

This software helped me manage my small software projects schedule.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is easy to use and implement on smalls team projects. Tasks can be laid out easily and be available to team members.

At first, it would be the cost. But then, it just went offline and decided not to continue for active users.

Mit Google übersetzen

I tried out this program to see if it would work for my task management needs for my business.

Bewertet am 29.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really liked the free version of this program because it has all of the same features of the paid version except for customization and personalized support.

I really don't like the huge price difference for the paid version, free compared for a month is pretty drastic and it doesn't offer that much more either. It also does seem to have a lot of glitches and is kind of slow.

Cool but lacking

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used TopHat for a college class with 55 students. I found it fairly useful for attendance, although I would have liked an option for tardy or late. Questions worked fine, but in general, I found using it more of a burden/time suck. With clickers and other free options, I'm just not sure it is worth the price for the students if they use it for only one class. Also, at times, my students had problems connecting with the site during class.

Mit Google übersetzen

One of the top task management applications out there!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Producteev has such a fantastic feature set and provides features usually reserved for more feature rich project management applications. Also love the audit trail feature which lets you track changes to a task

The Paid plan is prhibatively expensive however you get some many features on the free plan that this isnt really too much of an issue. The paid plan only really allows you to white label the site to your branding and provide additional customer support.

Nur Sternebewertungen

Bewertet am 24.3.2016

Nur Sternebewertungen

Bewertet am 29.1.2016

Great Time Saver

Bewertet am 10.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Producteev has saved our firm so much time. Each staff member is able to make notes in the same file, so we are not constantly trying to discover the status of each project. I have been able to toss all of my "to do" sticky notes that litter my office, as producteev keeps track of my to-do list in one place.

ease of use

so far i have not had any issues with it

Mit Google übersetzen

Does exactly what it needs to.

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Productive is an excellent piece of software and I really like that there is an application for the Mac too.

It's a shame there is no Windows app... yet? Also it would be nice to be able to brand the portal with corporate images.

Simplicity overdone

Bewertet am 14.1.2014
Quelle der Bewertung

Easy and simple task manager but I wouldn't use it as a project management tool.

Easy to use interface, great clarity into tasks and projects.

No calendar or Gantt chart view. Not able to manage subtasks by assigning them to separate owners from the task owner. Sub-tasks are only one level deep.