QCommission Bewertungen

Sales Commission Management Software

4.4/5 (158 Bewertungen)
Alice H.
Mit Google übersetzen

An extremely versatile and customizable commissions solution!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our organization pays over a hundred external brokers and numerous internal representatives -commissions and bonuses. This software allowed me to consolidate over 10 spreadsheets of work into one streamlined process. It is able to handle various commission calculations based off of contract #, lives count, and/ or premium numbers. It allows me to split commissions easily and can handle the multitude of exceptions to the rules that I have to account for. My QC Team is always there to assist, adjust, fix, and create new configurations to make sure the software is meeting my commission calculation needs

The program allowed me to:
- Gave my brokers and sales reps access to an online portal to view their statements ' past and present ' at their convenience.
- Supplied professional looking statements (v.s. the Excel spreadsheet snippets I was using previously as a statement) to provide to my brokers, improving our company's image and professionalism.
- Consolidated a three week, multiple spreadsheet operation into a three day one spreadsheet upload process.
- Easily track and access data for past transactions (v.s. searching through multiple spreadsheets and creating an annual tracking spreadsheet for research purposes).
- Combine all my different commission types paid from separate companies onto one statement for each payee.
- Save a ton of time with a 'one click' mass emailing feature to email out statements to all my brokers and sales reps (previous process this took ½ a day to send individual emails to each payee).

Opportunity for improvement:
- System not available through an online program/ portal and must be accessed via Remote Desktop.
- Software runs a bit sluggishly and crashes periodically (without any data loss).
- IT/ Development team has no external system for tracking open tickets and I had to find my own work around to be sure my tickets were being followed up on (I used Trello for this).
- Remote Server uses a free-ware version of MS Office that I find not so user friendly.
- One must be very computer/ software savvy to use this program as it is not very user friendly, is extremely fastidious with how data must be entered, user guides and not helpful, and reports are not logically set up for the industry standards.
- Had to analyze and design all my own checks and balances and have reports custom built to meet my requirements (custom reports require an extra charge $).

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi, Alice! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We sincerely appreciate it. We're happy to know that QCommission helps you save a ton of precious time! We'll also let the appropriate group know about the concerns you mentioned. Thanks again! :)

Robert A.

QCommission a versatile solution

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Our Company uses QCommission with QuickBooks Enterprise to calculate and report sales commission for our sales and account management team. This versatile web-based tool has allowed us to implement a commission plan that is free of the burdens of a manual process. The QCommission Team worked closely with us to help implement and test the system prior to putting it into active production. This tool integrates well with QuickBooks to allow our Company to accurately calculate and pay commission. We are able to pay and report commissions timely, provide visibility to management and payees through the reporting capabilities and complete the process with substantially less effort. The tool has the ability to manage commission plans that range from the simple to the complex, allowing for changes as a company's needs changes. The QCommission Support Team is responsive and has always helped resolve any issues or address questions. I would strongly recommend this tool for any company seeking to efficiently and effectively manage a commission program.

Pros

Versatile web-based
Integrates well with QuickBooks
Can manage commission plans that range from the simple to the complex
Good analytics and reporting
Cost effective

Can require support for material plan changes
Web-based tool takes time to adapt to
A more intuitive web interface would be helpful

Antwort von CellarStone, Inc.

Hi Robert. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We sincerely appreciate it. Please rest assured that we will take your comments and do our best to improve.

Best,
Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

Laura G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent. The product, the customer service, the overall solution has been streamlined.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 30.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been an immense time savings to our company. With paying near 1,000 payees with over 60 different comp plans, this flexible solution has been extremely helpful in tracking payee movement, incentives, and audit trails. Not to mention, the support team's customer service is second to none. For the low price of the system, we've already seen a return on investment in our eyes.

One must be very detailed when going thru the requirements of the software with the implementation team, and if adding enhancements going forward as well.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Laura, this is great! We're glad that QCommission has been a huge help to you and that you're already seeing a return on investment! I have noted down the "con" that you mentioned and will share it with the appropriate team so we can continue to improve. Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We sincerely appreciate it. :)

- Dianne
Marketing Coordinator

Alex B.
Mit Google übersetzen

QCommission is a solid commission processor that does almost everything I need (see cons)

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 25.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has made my job significantly easier, rendering several weeks of work down to just a couple days a month. I have found that it is highly accurate, and often the only mistakes are due to user error alone.

- The ability to use the data integration module to import bulk data templates from insurance carriers
- Automated calculations of commission splits
- Easy to edit splits and payees
- The custom report that tracks the premium periods of commissions paid
- The customer service that comes with the software

- Initially, I found the software to be tricky to use. The data integration error codes often do not explain in basic language how to rectify the problems. Once I used the software for a few months though, it became second nature to understand what they meant.
- The standard reports are far too much information. I no longer use the reports out of QCommission - I export data to Excel and create pivot tables that summarize multiple rows of transactions for a given customer and product into one number. It is a much more logical commission statement than seeing every single $0.05 adjusting transaction from the carriers on it's own row.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Alex! Thank you so much for writing a review of QCommission. We appreciate your time, and we're also grateful for the feedback. I have forwarded your review to the appropriate team so that they can work on improving QCommission even more. Thanks again, and we look forward to working with you in many years to come! - Dianne

Dave L.
Mit Google übersetzen

We had an overall positive experience in all phases of the configuration & implementation of QC.

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our commission process as it existed before QCommission was slow, time-consuming and open to human error. Automating the processes we formerly did by hand has given our payroll person more time to devote to other things.

We were initially surprised that QCommission could handle our complicated multi-tier commission program but the people at QCommission told us it would be no problem. During the configuration phase we communicated with our QC project manager several times a week. Once the implementation period started, we threw a few additional requests their way which they were able to do without any problem. Our office manager and I were continually surprised that they were able to automate what was for us a time-consuming process which involved pen, paper, spreadsheets and color-coded stamps. This program has reduced our commission activities to a fraction of the time we used to spend on it. QCommission has helped our efficiency and we didn't need to break our budget to do it.

Honestly, we are fairly new users of QCommission and haven't encountered any notable "cons" yet. Our project manager and the QC support people have been very responsive so far so I'm confident that any trouble we may encounter down the road will be handled quickly and efficiently.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Dave! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of QCommission! We're glad that QC has been a big help to you, and we hope to be able to continue to work with you for many years to come. Thanks again!

- Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

Mit Google übersetzen

TKO Associates knocks out commissions with QCommission!

Bewertet am 21.7.2009
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have recommended QCommission to many of my other QuickBooks and Enterprise clients.
The cost is very reasonable and the benefits are soaring.

Jeannette Johnsen
QuickBooks Pro Advisor
972-672-8773
jeannette@jmulderqb.com
TKO Associates
Dallas, TX

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable programming staff and responsive customer service team. Able to customize QCommission to satisfy the requirements for many unique situations.
Custom orders paid for in previous periods, even previous years, and applied to current period sales orders and invoices, the team worked to configured a field that allowed completed date to be read.
Queries were configured & developed that allowed interim commission reports and be pro-active in looking at invoice and line item P&Ls
Queries were developed that allowed mass hold items with sales but not cost, easy to review and research before commissions.
They produced a query to down load individual sales persons reports so the sales could monitor during the month. This allowed the sales team to be involved with their reports throughout the month, not just at the commission time. Saving for the company went across the board, labor, accuracy and satisfied and happy sales team members.

Time for contact is limited because of QCommissions being in California and the site in Dallas, TX but Customer service was flexible and able to arrange time.

Kevin G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great value and excellent customer support

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 22.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a manufacturing company that has locations in US, Mexico and Brazil. Our company has been using QCommission for over three years now. We have had to use their customer support for a number of our new projects. They have been exceptional for us. They are courteous, prompt and very knowledgeable on the product and have had exceptional patience with us. We are very happy that we found them years ago and will continue to use them moving forward. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to manage their commission payments.

Software is very easy to navigate and it is very straight forward on how to get what you want out of it.

Nothing I dislike about this product.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hello, Kevin! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We're pleased to know that you're happy with the service that you've been receiving. We'll do our best to make sure you receive the kind of service you expect every time. :)

Andrew H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Save time and effort calculating commissions based on job profitability

Bewertet am 2.12.2010
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

QCommission has saved us time and effort in calculating commissions. It is robust enough to handle complex allocations and calculations.

In our business we sell oil and gas related equipment and want to provide commissions based on the profitability of jobs. The commission is split between a number of outside and inside sales people depending upon the role of the sales person on the job. Commission is paid out based on the date final payment is received.
With QCommission we do some additional tracking up front for allocating commissions to the payee. When a final payment is received, the job is closed. We then import this data into QCommission. QCommission calculates the commission and allocates it to the individuals. We have certain items that are not commissionable and we add an extra calculation for shipping costs. From here, the calculations are exported to a spreadsheet that can be printed out for management and for the payees.
QCommission handles all of this complexity in a fraction of the time previously spent. It also provides us with commission reports for each payee and for management.

During the setup process we had a few glitches in setting up commissions. I was always able to get quick support to overcome these problems.

Neil N.

its been great

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 1.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

After fine tuning the original software it now meets our expectations. if it wasn't for the Y2K scare we would never have seen this product.

when there are issues we are dead in the water, fortunately it doesn't happen too often. even when it does the response time is quick

Mit Google übersetzen

Generally, our experience has been good because the software completes all of the basics needed.

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The commission software is much better than our previous software and is cost manageable. It satisfies the basic needs of what is required on a monthly basis.

I like the fact that the software is able to compute complicated commission structures and can process in a presentable format for our employees. For the general calculations, it is easy to run the monthly information.

When a change is needed, it is difficult and time consuming to get into the system. Also, the system for imputing new employees should be better to implement. For example: We have about twenty different commission plans that have to be entered line by line for each employee. I would prefer a table of commission structures and just enter a commission code i.e. "A" or "J" to make it faster.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi! Thank you for this review of QCommission. We sincerely appreciate it. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate team. We will work on finding ways to make things better. Thanks again.

- Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

Adam W.

QCommission Review

Bewertet am 16.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

QCommission is easy enough to use on your own but still gives you a lot of control and the ability to set up many different plans for your sales reps. Integration with QuickBooks is seamless. Their support staff has been excellent to work with and always gets back to us in short order.

The initial set up can be difficult to do on your own. Fortunately, the support staff was very helpful and worked through all of it with us.

Shari D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Has streamlined our archaic commission tracking and reporting system!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After 20+ years of strictly reporting through Excel and Access our company needed a change as we were growing quickly and taking on a 30% sales increase. The Support and Implementation departments are incredible to work with an very prompt in their communication. Prabhu and Yuvaraj always answer within 30min of an e-mail and provide a very detailed answer that is incredibly easy to understand and put into action. We are very pleased with the services we have received and would highly recommend the program to any business dealing with sales and commissions!

Easy to create practical reports for all Sales reporting. Easy integration process that only takes minutes to create monthly commission payables. Excellent customer service and communication. Commission reports integrate into payroll system with easy.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi, Shari! Thank you so much for this review! We'll make sure to let Prabhu and Yuvaraj know that you are happy with their services. :)

Susan H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very well supported. provides needed calculations and reporting

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

flexible, use quarterly with Annual structure changes
fits our commission structure, regions and currencies
good support team at Qcommission

Technical nature of database backend requires expert hands on for major commission changes.
Training and documentation available for those that have skill sets or resources to have staff be 100% independent

Hi Susan,

Thank you so much for reviewing QCommission! We appreciate your time and the comments. We will strive to continuously improve.

Best,
Dianne G.
Marketing Coordinator

Susan D.

QCommissions

Bewertet am 30.10.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have working mainly with Alejandro Vargas & Govind Kumar since I took over processing commissions in 2013. They have both helped me tremendously learning how the program works and what I would be able to do. I was in a position where I had no one here on the job to teach me. We have fixed a lot of problems within QCommissions, making sure things were set up correctly. Then Govind and others in India have helped me get better reporting which has helped our company make better decisions and help our advisors. The revised reporting has also helped me calculate commissions more efficiently. Cellarstone is also in the process of implementing commissions calculations within QCommisions which will really be a big help for me. QCommissions is running better each month I run commissions. I am extremely pleased and anticipate being able to give 5 stars in the near future.

Susan,
thank you for your comments. We are glad that CRP as a long term customer over many years is successfully using our solutions. When existing people leave and new people take over a lot of institutional knowledge is lost and it is an incredible challenge especially with commissions. We are glad that QCommission made it easy for you to pick up the processing and learn how to use it.

Mitchell S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Extremely flexible with helpful staff

Bewertet am 6.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

QCommission is absolutely the best commission calculating software add-on available for QuickBooks. It is extraordinarily flexible and can implement just about any commission system you can imagine. I have used it for several years and they have implemented a number of different commission systems for me. The staff is very helpful when requesting assistance or professional services and their fees for such services are very reasonable.

Well, the flexibility can lead to complexity and I don't think we would well be able to implement our commission systems without relying on Cellarstone's staff to do it for us.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi, Mitchell. Thank you so much for writing this review. We sincerely appreciate any feedback we can get. Looking forward to working with you in the many years to come! - Dianne G.

Mit Google übersetzen

A Decade of Great Experiences!

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We at TKO Associates started working with the QCommission team in 2008 and have been continually delighted with the support and the ability of Technical support to listen and understand our ever-changing needs.
Recently we have asked for a custom report that every company needs for job costing.

The Customer, specific Job, flexibility for dates and flexibility for Rep.
The team at QCommissions has been attentive, willing to change when we said "that's great" but can we have it to do this not that. The technical team is patient and always contacts us in a timely manner.

We believe that QCommission is the best software for the money.
Thank you, Team, we are glad to have you on outside as we continue to grow.

The flexibility and the team support.

As all software, when updates occur, the custom fields have to be revisited, but the technical team is efficient and always ready to help

Maria S.

Wexler Packaging Products

Bewertet am 5.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Q Commission really met a void we had with our Quickbooks software. We now can smoothly and efficiently calculate our monthly sales commissions for each sales rep with ease, consistency, and accuracy. We have had some more specific needs over time and they have always met our new requirements on a timely basis much to our satisfaction. They are always available for customer support and I like the utilization of Go to Meeting in order to communicate our needs and questions clearly and more personally. I would highly recommend Q commissions to business associates with the same type of need. I have dealt in particular with Siva a lot who has always been a pleasure to work with. Thanks Q Commission.

Consistent, accurate, user friendly

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Maria! Thank you so much for writing a review for us. We're very happy that you like the service that you've been getting, and that QCommission has been a big help to you. Thank you! :)

Mit Google übersetzen

Hooray, thank you team thank you

Bewertet am 5.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

The QCommission development and support team walked TKO through the huge transition with patience and kindness. They were able to work with India and California at Texas time.

The team listened to requests and concerns and delivered a product that satisfied all our needs.
The transition from their desktop version, which we have used for 5 years, to the web environment was seamless.

Hat's off to the entire group. I would highly recommend them for your custom commission needs.

See above for comments

The process did take time but that was largely due to the size of our data file.
No Cons

Antwort von CellarStone, Inc.

Hi Jeannette! Thank you so much for your kind words! It's clients like you who keep us striving to become better and better. :)

Chelsea D.

Commission Game changer!!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I got tired of having o track sales and commission on an excel spreadsheet and I have to make sure everyone updated theirs and knew what charge backs they got. This is a major time saver and it shares with my accounting software so its easy too.

I love how it will communicate with QuickBooks and other software that is similar. I like that I can track sales and bonuses for the team.

I hate that only some features are with certain packages. I wish I could make my own package but maybe in the future this will be an option.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hello, Chelsea! Thank you so much for your review of QCommission! We really appreciate it. We have also taken note of your comments and will do our best to further improve our services. :)

All the best,
Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

Fern K.
Mit Google übersetzen

QCommissions has made my life so much easier in terms of calculating my very complicated payroll.

Bewertet am 7.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everything I needed in a calculator for my complicated commissions plan it satisfied. It has reduced my time for payroll from calculating the commissions over a period of at least 24 straight hours to minutes. It is a miracle product for those who have commissions to pay in payroll.

Everything! It is a very valuable tool to me and my company. The ease of use and functionality makes my life so much easier in paying my employees their commissions.

When there is an error in importing, finding the problem that created it. It is usually a manual error on our part entering the numbers and splits in QuickBooks.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi, Fern. Thank you so much for this review! We're glad that QCommission has helped give you more time to be more productive instead of spending hours manually calculating your commissions. - Dianne G.

Anonymous U.
Mit Google übersetzen

Among sales commission solutions: Great Service! Great Price!

Bewertet am 5.3.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been working with QCommission on automating our sales commission process. We are a well-known provider of Investment products in the Financial Industry. We have roughly 250 commissionable employees, and many different commission plans. Some are basic flat rates; others are much more complicated. QCommission has been able to set them all up. I have had to change some of the plans to meet business needs right in the middle of the project and QCommisison was very accommodating. My lowest score of 3 on ease of use is probably more to do with the fact that I am not a very technical person. As I get more used to the product it is getting better. When I began this process, I checked out all of the vendors I could. QCommission offers everything I needed at a much better price.

Antwort von CellarStone

We are so happy to provide our sales commission solution for such a well-known and prestigious financial industry firm.

We are happy about you choosing our sales commission software after your exhaustive review of all the products in the market place.

After more than a year of use, we are thrilled that we are thrilled that you find as an excellent partner!

Lori M.

QCommission Review

Bewertet am 3.2.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

QCommission is a pleasure to do business with. From the software perspective, QCommission is a very powerful tool to calculate sales commission accurately and quickly. Finding the perfect fit with time-sensitive efficiency. From the customer service perspective, QCommission provides assistance throughout knowledgeable, responsible, and caring people. I'm thankful to Prem Kumar and Raja Prabu for their incredible customer service suport. I highly recommend QCommission to any growing company that needs detailed commission information . It is a great value to our company.

Lori,
thank you so much for the great appreciation you have shown us.

Your business of high-end graphic design work is complex. We knew you had a very difficult ( nightmare?) manual process that needed to be automated. With invoice line level crediting and profit margin based commissions, the amount of work to be automated was significant.
I am glad our team understood all your problems and did a great job of automating everything to your complete satisfaction.
Please contact us for any additional help for sales commission plans or any other systems needs.

Kellie H.

Commission Review

Bewertet am 23.3.2010
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

QCommissions has been a great and affordable solution. We were previously using complex spreadsheets. QCommissions was a great next step for us. Implementation went well - they got us up and running and have been accommodating to our system changes. Barath - in particular - has been a vital resource to me in assisting me learn the software and make changes to accomodate our annual plan changes.

Support has been extremely helpful in resolving issues
My commission person left unexpectedly and I was able (with help from support) to jump in and process the commissions without a problem
Accommodates all our plans
Reasonably priced

Web-based access for payees would be helpful
Improved reporting
Scenario planning based on historical data to improve/change commission plans year over year
Additional training to learn other elements of the system beyond the basics of what I know now.

Antwort von CellarStone

Thank you Kellie for the nice words. Customer satisfaction is core to what we do.

Now, our QCommission Premier solution provides web access to Payees.

Catherine O.

Outstanding Customer Service

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been working with QCommission for six years now. During that time, I have experienced excellent customer service from them. They are extremely responsive and sensitive to urgent requests.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi, Catherine! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're thrilled that you're happy with the customer service you've been receiving. We're certainly looking forward to working with you many more years down the road. :)

Celine F.

Quick, efficient and time-saving

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 5.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Once you are set-up, this is very simple to use. I upload data once or twice a week and my sales staff can keep track of their progress without making a calls to me. Tech support is quick with responding.

Set-up and explaining how we worked took some time and there were many tweaks. Lots of calls to tech support. Some of the reports could be simplified.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi, Celine! Thanks for the feedback! I'll make sure it reaches the appropriate team. Looking forward to working with you in the many years to come! - Dianne G.

7.0/10