Dotdigital

4,3 (188)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Schnelle und einfache E-Mail-Marketing-Automatisierungssoftware.

Sortieren nach

Simon
Simon
  • Branche: Druck

Email Marketing Managed.

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

I cannot sing the praises of Dotmailer enough, by far the best email marketing tool out there. All our outbound promotional email marketing is managed through the portal along with several of our clients too

Not being able to create our own bespoke auto responses without contacting Dotmailer themselves to do it.

Murray
Murray
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good software spoilt by arrogant company attitude

Bewertet am 3.11.2018

Dotmailer used to be great software, leading the way with WYSIWYG editors and simple automation and segmentation tools. Over the past 2-3 years, others have caught up and overtaken Dotmailer. Their response is to focus on large companies with big budgets, as a result of which they have priced themselves out of the market for smaller businesses. When dealing with anyone except tech support, the attitude is often extremely arrogant and unhelpful. There's other software available that does the same thing, with better support.

Easy to use, intuitive interface
Great features - although many of these are very expensive add-ons
Automation
Superb technical support

Unhelpful and incompetent client managers
Very expensive compared to similar products
Lack of interest in SMEs
Unwillingness to write connectors to other software packages

Colton

Dotmailer Review 2018

-Ease of use
-Mostly works well with related platforms
-Clearly displays information

-Email builder is template-focused and not efficient or as user friendly if your creatives are designed externally
-Certain default options (automatically applying padding to every image block inserted into an email, for example) make setting up emails tedious and more time consuming and can't be turned off.
-Asset gallery in the email builder has poor UX -- there are visual glitches and creating and organizing folders / organizing assets is not intuitively designed. You are also unable to see the full name of each asset.--Project managers have been generally unhelpful in rectifying issues regarding the email builder.

Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

DotDigital is a great email marketing suite

Bewertet am 30.1.2023

I've used dotdigital for many years now across a couple of businesses and its improved massively over the years, while always building off the basis of a simple to use drag and drop interface.

Building emails is very easy through the drag and drop interface, and sending They are continually adding in more features (SMS, transactional emails) though a lot of these are additional cost add ons, and sometimes not easy to understand to a new user.

Image management is one of the main areas that could do with improvement - it can be incredibly clunky to use and time consuming to drop in new images, or delete old ones.

Chante
Chante
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dotmailer does a great job!

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

I use Dotmailer to stay in contact with our clients current and new. I love using the automation feature to get our surveys out with out several steps.

The ease of use if what I like the most about the software. I can build a campiagn quickly and easily.

I would like it if the learning curve for the automation was a bit smaller. It took me awhile to get the hang of how the design feature works.

• Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Good and IMPROVING

Bewertet am 24.8.2018

The updates to the software allow us to easily capture client data and to automate the more tedious parts of email communications.

I like the ease of reporting and content building.

It is not well organized and makes it somewhat difficult for our design team to manage certain tasks. That being said, the CS team is quite wonderful and it is clear that the company is making strides towards a more robust offering for its clients.

Stacey
Stacey
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Dotmailer is EASY PEASY!

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

Dotmailer has enabled us to connect our CRM system with our webstore (magento) tool. It has made segmenting easy and seemless. Love it!

The software is easy to use and the drop and drag features make this simple for anyone to learn. I can create a new template in minutes.

Not much to be honest. I have not had any issues with it so can't really say anything negative.

Basiirat
Basiirat
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Dotmailer drivers our email marketing campaigns.

Bewertet am 23.8.2018

We use Dotmailer to maintain a close relationship with our customers via emails,even when they are not currently patronizing us. Ensuring they will always have us in mind.

We migrated to Dotmailer from Bronto late last year and the difference was immediately clear. Dotmailer provides a clean and organized user interface making it very intuitive and thus helpful for users, especially new users. I love the drag and drop email creation feature and this makes it easier for us to create our weekly newsletter as against having to create newsletters from scratch.
The option to send sms to our contacts is an added bonus for Dotmailer.

I sometime experience Lag on the Dotmailer website. Also when working on newsletters,it will be great for work to be autosaved,ensuring if I suddenly get disconnected from the internet ; I do not need to start all over again.

Rony
Rony

Great tool

Bewertet am 28.8.2018

Dotmailer is very flexible and you will have a lot of options for your e-mail campaigns.

The cost of course. Its not for everyone and especially if you have a large e-mail base.

Matthew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Simple and easy to set up email campaigns

Bewertet am 15.2.2018

Very simple to use interface. The emails are simple to create. Segments are easy to maintain and implement users into specific category. Much cheaper rates than a lot of competitors out there.

Sometimes the emails seem a little slow to load. Images most specifically. Otherwise the software has no other issues that I see using it on a daily basis.

Ade
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Great Email Marketing Tool - Not impressed with Support

Bewertet am 1.2.2022

We used the platform to target audiences with well-tailored content at the right time, and also create automations that truly work.

It is a very great email marketing platform with drag and drop email builder plus great templates too. The interface is very clean and easy to use.

Even a complete newbie can create an impressive email campaign with Dotdigital

There was a time we needed to speak with a member of the support team to resolve a pressing issue but it took a long time to resolve it. Asides that, I have no dislikes while using the platform for email marketing.

Mohammad
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent campaign management and engagement platform

Bewertet am 10.6.2022

- It is very easy to use with great UX/UI.
-Drag and drop builder for landing pages and emails
-Support is another great thing about dotdigital
-Straightforward marketing automation, nothing too complicated
-I like how easy it is to segment the data (audiences)
-Great for AB testing campaigns

-Does require a little of knowledge for CSS for managing custom designs
-Very basic forms
-It is expensive as compared to other competitors providing high-quality features and competitive pricing than dotdigital
-Limitations on customization for the reports

Samantha

Best Emailing Software

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

The ease of use. Setting up the design of emails is super easy compared to other softwares I've used. When I used Bronto Iwould have to set up the template using code. But on dotmailer I can easily drag and drop photos and text wherever I please and can quickly adjust colors, boarders, and spacing. It also has unique dynamic content options allowing you to pull things from your site and display them on the email. My favorite dynamic content feature is how you are able to have images/text change depending on who is opening the email. I often would send out offers with domestic only shipping and a separate one for international shipping, but using dotmailer I can have these both in the same email but depending on where I customer is located they see the offer relevant to them.

The only thing I dislike about Dotmailer is that when sending an email to a specific group of contacts you are unable to choose another group of contacts to exclude from the send. (So overlapping contacts won't receive an email)

• Branche: Telekommunikation

The Best Customer Support

Bewertet am 19.9.2019

It has been amazing! Their customer support has been bar none! Everytime I have a question someone is a quick chat away and if it's more in depth a ticket is promptly made and taken care of.

The platform is intuitive and easy to use. The email templates are drag and drop and the possibilities you can do with programs are endless.

Although the email templates are easy to use, I wish there was a little more customization available.

Rustan

We love Dotmailer. It's easy to use, cost-effective, and has the features that benefit our...

Bewertet am 16.2.2018

List segmentation and data gathering make it easy for us to target the people who are most likely to buy. The development team works hard to continuously improve the platform, so there are lots of new features with each release, so it feels like it's never getting stagnant or underperforming from other platforms on the market.

My only disappointment was in onboarding we weren't brought up to speed on best practices in "warming up" our list, so we destroyed our sender reputation, had to start over, and still probably didn't do it quite right. Intense training upfront on this subject would be most helpful to new users.

Autumn
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Dotmailer Review 8.24.18

Bewertet am 24.8.2018

Email builder is fairly easy to use for non-graphic designers.

-Email builder is not efficient if the creative is designed outside of the platform. ie in photoshop.
-Certain default functions cannot be turned off, overall adding more time to campaign building. ie padding automatically added to uploaded blocks.
-Reporting is not as extensive as it should be - I should be able to look at a certain period of time and know exactly how many new subscribers we received in that period. People who have subscribed - not just emails add
-Asset gallery is just plain bad UX as you cannot read the full name of the assets in the gallery and the organization of the assets is too segmented. Also, layout of gallery is not good.

• Branche: Automotive

Dotmailer Success

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

Coming from an almost zero experience with email marketing, engaging Dotmailer has helped us see our best growth year to date.

We really enjoyed the ease of setting up campaigns after we learned how to. It's been a very useful tool in expanding our reach.

Some limitations on quantity of campaigns, and some of the custom complexities are a bit cumbersome to learn.

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

FEATURES
Claire
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with great support.

Bewertet am 7.5.2018

It's intuitive and powerful. I can build an automated program to do anything I can imagine with my contacts. The only limits are within the quality of my own data or imagination. If I'm ever stuck on what to do I can get a knowledgable rep on chat within seconds to help.

The integration with Magento 2.0 leaves something to be desired. It does not pull in sale prices (only MSRP) and it's glitchy to modify the product blocks that pull in dynamic content.

Rushi

Dotmailer is Amazing for your Business and Conversion

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

I like the Overall Functionality. The best part is its Now dotmailers is a part of the Magento.

As an ecommerce that is always a advantage to use the Inbuilt functions.

Integration with other Software like Optionmonster and some other makes troubles.

mark

good platform features, good value

Bewertet am 15.2.2018

Dotmailer features are very competitive and their pricing model is better than those in the competitive landscape.

The training videos could be better. Platform enhancements often occur without notification or detailed instruction. Support is good.

Melissa

Easy to implement, love the triggered campaigns and scheduling features

Bewertet am 7.5.2018

The main purpose for looking into dotmailer was the integration with Magento This was the main email marketing platform that seemed to work best with our needs with Magento and Salesforce. The implementation team was excellent in their support and testing between both applications and I had complete confidence in their ability!

Very little to dislike. Would just like the ability to select a campaign to work on and not always have to choose that campaign everytime I work on emails in that campaign. Seems an easy default to add.

• Branche: Grafikdesign

Mediocre- incredible customer service, but frustrated with the reporting

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

Customer service is exceptional! I rarely wait on hold and my problem is always answered quickly and efficiently. I have been very impressed with the relational role your company plays in our business.

Reporting isn't very effective. It based very numerically rather than by percentage. For example, if I sent 100 emails last month and 30 were opened and this month I sent 50 and 20 were opened, it tells me that my opens decreased. While less emails were open, the percent is much higher, so it should indicate growth not a decrease.

• Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

a breath of fresh air

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

The main issue was the platform itself. We used to run our emails using an outdated email platform
(...

(crowd goes "how outdated is it?")
... So outdated that the only way it could run successfully was on classic Internet Explorer with ActiveX controls enabled. Meaning whenever had to be sent out, you will have to fire up a Windows 7 virtual machine that was solely used, to send out marketing emails. And in days when we were in a pinch, and something had to go out immediately, and there was not time to fire up the VM… We had to code the email on sublime text, then copy/paste onto the editor itself… Which was quite laborious.

Let's just say dotmailer solved the usability issue very well

Mostly it's about customer service. Dotmailer has always met us halfway in being communicative and thorough with us when it comes to providing the solutions to our requests and helping us getting acclimated to the features. It's this kind of tailor-made customer service, that has allowed us to be able to become more acclimated with the system that has allowed us to reach to our constituents and corporate partners with some of the most professional and well-thought marketing campaigns I've seen in years. I also want to give a special tip of the hat to support team from dotmailer.

That we did not discover the service sooner :)

Mike

We use it for our current campaigns and we enjoy it

Bewertet am 15.2.2018

The UI is responsive, effective and looks great. The site gives good interaction feedback so we know where issues with campains might exist.

The cost seems a bit high, but well within reason, and comparable to bronto in almost every way. Add a bit more value for cost and you did beat out bronto all day.