BIME Bewertungen

BIME

Erstelle Berichte und Dashboards mit mehreren Datenquellen.

4.2/5 (10 Bewertungen)
Adrian br
Mit Google übersetzen

Fast and easy, very agile

Bewertet am 17.1.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Working in an Agile startup scene(Berlin), I find I always come back to BIME, regardless of the company I end up working for. This tool is incredibly easy to set up, taking you from datasource to good web-published dashboards in MINUTES. Data source changes? No problem, just switch out the connection, only takes a minute. Need an extra dashboard to show a client, with different applied filters? MINUTES!!

It's a huge time saver, low maintenance tool. I strongly recommend for any BI analyst that needs to publish their data.

Not only that, but after the connections are created(which is just a matter of clicking a few buttons and typing in an IP for databases, or just browsing your computer/google drive for a file), any non-tech user can pivot millions of rows of data in countless ways - Give power to your managers, and save yourself the time to create their reports - They can do it themselves just as fast as you, whenever they want. No more late night/weekend calls, since now they can pull their own reports in minutes.

Schedule email reports, manage access to the data, create fast and easy dashboards, with next to no maintenance!

It's definitely not as flexible as coding your own charts and your own webpage to show them on, but unless you enjoy writing and maintaining hundreds of lines of sql/javascript/css/html, save yourself the trouble and get this amazing tool - it is literally maintenace free!

Very quick to work with, highly intuitive.

Easy for non-tech

Password-protection, easy user mgmt

Minutes from data source connection to published dashboards.

Cloud hosted

No maintenance on the code you would otherwise have to write.

Heriberto P.
Mit Google übersetzen

BIME is a BI producto with the right focus on how easy BI should be.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 16.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Solved my dashboard needs... published information to several types of users and they can interact with their information very easily.

Very nice visualizations (charts), very intuitive, elegant simple approach to BI.
You can build dashboards very easily and fast,,, and have them published in a few minutes...

There are a few features that need to mature a little bit. There are other products that offer lower pricing than BIME.

Harrison J.
Mit Google übersetzen

A real disruptor in the BI dashboard space

Bewertet am 11.5.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I have used Bime for the last few months at my agency. We use it for client reporting, internal reporting, real-time monitoring and insights, and a whole wealth of other stuff. I've used Tableau extensively before, and I have to say that Bime is superior in just about every way. I foresee Bime being a real disruptor in the BI space. The tool is very flexible and capable. Building data connections only takes a few seconds, and there are more options for visualizations, refinements and calculated metrics that I rarely ever come across limitations. The simplicity of Bime's UX has also made it very easy for me to teach non-technical people across other teams how to not only use dashboards, but create their own. Any time I have a question, I get a response within an hour from their customer service team. Overall, I have been extremely satisfied with my decision to use Bime.

-Very easy to use and teach non-technical people.
-Extremely flexible and capable platform
-Excellent customer service
-Very scalable pricing plans

-Documentation hasn't caught up to improvements/features with the tool

I would use BIME again

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you are stuck in the ice ages of excel reports and lots of copy paste then i definitely recommend. The are more robust options out there but they also have a higher price point

The more time analysts spend building reports the worse off your team will be in the long run. With BIME we had a great start each month with an auto-generated deck of performance results.

The integrations were tricky and we had a lot of sources to include.

7.0/10
Evelyn T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Basic functionality and nothing more

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Not worth the time investment - use your time wisely and implement a better BI tool.

It gets the job done, I guess. Visualizations come out pretty nicely, although it takes a LOT more work than it should to set it up.

The way it connects to the database and pulls data from databases makes the backend very messy. The tool is not very flexible and cannot do any sort of advanced graphing. It's basic, and good for making dashboards that NO ONE touches, but not very good as a BI tool in my opinion.

2.0/10

Digital Reporting by BIME

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

BIME is very easy to use for digital marketing people. It has tons of connections. Since it's very easy to use, you don't spend too much time to implement.

Coomunity support is still a bit weak. Also it's not flexible as Tableau. It's more digital marketers tool than BI tool.

6.0/10
Larry A.

Easy Use

Bewertet am 22.4.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I've always found that basic analytics tools are handy, but will only show you so much and most of the data isn't needed. It's the exact opposite with Bime, it's been a very easy-going setup and all the data I need to see is only a click or two away. So far I've been very impressed with is user interface and overall inner-workings!

Kim S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Impressed with what I have seen

Bewertet am 4.5.2011
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

So far I've just signed up for the free trial but I'm very impressed with what I have seen so far. It's been the easiest to use of all the solutions I have tested, and the only one with a direct connection to Google. Definitely planning to sign up for 3 months initially and maybe more in the future

Jason H.

Great tool

Bewertet am 7.9.2010
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

super useful tool with great features

-google analytics connector
-export options
-nice interface
-PRICE!!! So cheap!!

free trial has limited connections

Adrienne H.
Mit Google übersetzen

I do not like the interface of this tool

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that you can add data in from any channel. I like that you can manipulate the data to show it how you want to see it.

The charts that generate are clunky. The interface isn't as visually appealing as I would like it to be.