Paymo

4,7 (687)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Aufgabenmanagement, Zeiterfassung und Abrechnung für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen

Sortieren nach

Kasimir

Einfaches und kompaktes Tool

Bewertet am 22.3.2024

Immer sehr erfolgreiches Task Managment

Immer sehr erfolgreiches Task Managment

Die vielen möglichkeiten für das Einstellen von Tasks

Oft nicht immer so überschaubar und könnte einfacher sein

Leticia
Leticia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our main tool to run the business

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

We have been working with Paymo for more than 5 years now and over the years we've seen constant improvement with new features. It's a rich feature tool for a low price and it suits our company as no other does, not only in what they offer but in an intuitive and easy-to-use tool. The timer, invoices using the timesheet, team scheduling, sending estimates, all those make the difference in our business and has help us to save and make money.

The timer is the best feature of Paymo. We search a lot but none of the other tools allows us to easy time our work and bill our clients as Paymo, with an always-visible timer. And the ability to bill our clients with the timesheet completes our process perfectly.

It's lacking a client portal, where they have all information about their project and invoices

Harvest , Invoice Ninja und Toggl Track

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

The always-visible timer and invoicing with timesheet abilities.

Antwort von Paymo

Time tracking FTW, Leticia - thank you :)

I think there's a misunderstanding. The current client portal allows clients to view their invoices. Just be sure to add them as contacts too: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/articles/900000-how-do-i-add-a-contact-to-a-client

They can't see the project progress, something that is going to be fixed with the next release of the client portal. That will grant guest users in-app access.

This is our #1 priority right now, so stay tuned!

Kind regards,

Stan

Great but could improve

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

It saves me time, especially with invoicing, I use it daily for my work.
It feels a bit unfriendly...

It saves me time, especially with invoicing, I use it daily for my work.
It feels a bit unfriendly at time when I get to the website. Many tabs, some missing options unless I upgrade to the most costly version. But overall indispensable. I have recommended it to other companies already. Also, the sync with google calendar doesn't work for me. Maybe I didn't configure it properly but I tried several times. The time don't appear in any other calendar than on the Paymo website.

It's simply the cheapest option for time tracking, project management + automatic invoicing. Unfortunately some essential features need upgrading each time. It is sad that we don't get more with Small Office than Kaban. Still, it is the cheapest for making clean invoices.

It lacks some project management options such as adding description text or brief to projects. Ideally it should be visible on one screen -> Project summary then the list of tasks.

Fernando
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Useful for timetracking

Bewertet am 15.3.2024

the ease of time tracking and creating reports

I don't need many functions and I can't block the timesheets, I risk that the employees change the hours after I have done the reports.
Paymo is not integrated with asana, we use Asana for task management and instagantt for gantt, and we have to copy task from asana to paymo.
Asana is easier to use for managing tasks

Antwort von Paymo

Thank you for the review Fernando, we appreciate it. An approval and lock option for timesheets is something that we plan to add. We don't integrate with Asana because we have our own task management features: kanban, gantt, My tasks, My day, Teams tasks etc.

Rachel

Paymo review

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

Easy to track time and see calendar view on timesheets to visualise your day. Easy to create a project and great to see different viewing options such as table or gantt depending on how you need to visualise a project.

Scheduling/resource management could be better. We can't register the time that an employee may work every week as some are part-time. (as far as I know) And we can't build out a person's day in a calendar style similar to timesheets to dictate when they should be working on something.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it. Please note that by using the Day view in Team scheduling you can set specific time intervals the user should be working on the tasks.

Adami
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long time user satisfied!

Bewertet am 11.3.2024

Been trying Wrike, Monday, Asana and more and came back for the overall experience, ease of use and invoices that are integrated within our project planning.

All the basics are well integrated from a simple task list to complexe product road maps with the invoicing system / expenses that we can sync with our accounting software.

The invoice link system + recuring invoices that is missing.

monday.com , Wrike und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

Overall integration with multiple modules for our different team members.

Hi Adami,

Please contact our support and they will guide you on how to use the recurring invoices and get more details on the how invoice link system works.

Jon
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Paymo a great solution for Independent contracting

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

Great product for what I need a simple tool that tracks my time and makes invoicing painless.

I like how it fits my workflow, it feels natural. I tried many other programs similar to it and they all felt counterintuitive to me.

Honestly it's been great , I feel I need to take the time to explore it's capabilities more.

Time Tracker , Harvest und monday.com

Simpler and more intuitive interface with paymo

Simpler and more intuitive interface with paymo
Jessica
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Loving paymo

Bewertet am 21.3.2024

It has helped our org so much. Great customer service. Intuitive. Affordable. I am excited to learn even more features and use it to its full potential.

Great customer service. Lots of customizability.

I only wish I could integrate google cal into the app and not just the browser.
For less tech-savvy users, it has been slightly challenging to navigate, but that's expected. I'm more tech fluent, and I find it very intuitive.

Toggl Track

Warum Paymo gewählt wurde

Paymo has much better time tracking options

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

Better nonprofit discount. Love the report feature. Monday.com seems to have better task management system, but time tracking was more important to us, so we went with paymo.
Selina

Love this PM Tool

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Love Paymo, super easy to use and customizable!

Love Paymo, super easy to use and customizable!

Really helpful tool for project task management, tracking, establishing deadlines, planning resources. It’s essential for me to track my time working with each project to ensure staying on budget and also manage my own invoice.

Would love different colours in the tasks and also that we can add hourly rates beyond just £ as that makes our invoice tracking a bit tricky. Would also love to manage an entire task from the front task mask (add hour estimates etc)

Anrich

Generic Paymo User

Bewertet am 12.3.2024

Quick and easy to use for time logging. Specifically the ability to start and stop a timer is helpful because at the end of a day I can't remember how long I spent on what work...

Nothing actually. I more dislike the way the company is using it since we are required to write essays describing what we did for every time entry

Mike
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love Paymo! Would highly recommend it!

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

So far we are very happy with Paymo and will continue to use it and recommend it. The team has found it easy to use so far and to implement with everyone.

We love the time tracking and project management combined in Paymo, it allows for 1 tool for our team rather than having multiple softwares to do what we need. We use time tracking + the task/project management heavily, so it's awesome to have it in 1 product.

There's just some small features I think that will come that would be great. Some minor things, like adding expenses from the project view for example. But it's great we can add feedback and suggest edits.

Kassidy

Small business-friendly software!

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

The ability to automate the majority of our processes, and keep our project management happening in one place, has been very relieving and has boosted our efficiency. Before using Paymo we had separate processes and locations for our project management, invoice creation, estimate creation, etc. and the majority of these were done manually. Paymo is cutting down on time taken up by those manual processes, and we have been able to streamline our project management in a way that is more clear to us and our clients. We are gradually populating the Projects and Clients pages with anything we've done up to this point -- it's a lot of work but it's worth it to us now that we know Paymo is such a great software that has benefitted us as we are moving into our second year as a small business.

Paymo helped our small business organize projects and boosted automation functions of our working process really well. We were already used to tracking time under project tasks before trying Paymo, but we were looking for a software that could streamline the full process from the start of a project to the end, while covering the financial aspects as well. The best thing about Paymo is the ability to automate the working process through templates, and to be able to customize at every level. We also really appreciate the Help Center (the attention to detail and clear explanations have been very useful) and customer support.

It was pretty time consuming at first to get set up on Paymo and learn how to make it work for us, but this can be true for any new software. A more thorough tutorial or very obvious recommendations to use the Help Center would have helped us at the beginning -- it took a bit of time for me to discover all of the great pages on the Help Center.

There are some very specific features that would be useful to us that are not currently options:

1. An option to round-down instead of round-up in increments of time for time reports.
2. More user-friendly and intuitive customizing options for the templates, instead of relying on custom code to really change the appearance.
3. A pay roll feature to track pay days/periods and previous pay for employees, as an extension of time reports or time sheets.
4. The ability to manually edit the "Cost" sections on templates, after they have been automatically filled while adding from a project's tasks or time sheets.
5. Something to consider in the future is adding an entire new feature focused on the financial statements side of accounting. This would be very attractive since it would mean having nearly all of our business management happening in the same place.

We are still getting used to Paymo and all of its functions, so may have more feedback in the future!

Antwort von Paymo

Appreciate your thoughts, Kassidy!

Sorry to hear about the onboarding process, we do offer free sessions on-demand, so please write me at marcel@paymoapp.com to schedule one :)

Here's also a quick video tutorial about the new interface: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwY7m3I_kw

As for the feature requests, it's best to post/uvpote them on our community forum so they get more visibility: https://community.paymoapp.com/

Keep in touch,

Sofia
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Can't live without Paymo

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

When I started freelancing in 2018 I lost weeks looking and testing all sorts of software I could find to help me organize my projects and clients, rates, deadlines, tasks, and invoicing.

I tested more than a dozen and Paymo had it all.

Some minor adjustments to fit some of my projects, but with Paymo I have a software that tracks my work on a daily basis, I can easily understand my workload and plan in advance, I can share work reports with my clients and easily invoice them, I can have as many clients, projects and tasks I want and all I can say is that I couldn't live without it anymore.

Having the possibility to track my time on each task helps me understand how much should I charge for future similar projects which is pretty awesome.

The only thing that Paymo doesn't do for me is bringing me coffee :D
It's very simple to use and I can link time with tasks by having predefined rules or quickly selecting them. Adding whatever needed and setting up deadlines, priorities and status is really quick and intuitive. One of the most complete software I've used and where I can customize as I want to without needing a master degree to have things working like I want :)

Great and nice team too that always provided quick support and feedback whenever needed, which is equally important.

Love it. Great work guys

For me, PaymoPlus TimeTracking software is the best feature that Paymo offers. Easy to set up, don't miss any working time and gives me the chance to understand the tasks where I spend most of the time. The time reports are great to understand what is more time consuming from my daily tasks and the fact that I can have several projects and clients makes it so easy to work with.

The fact that I can use an automated software to track my tasks made me safe a lot of time.

With other similar time tracking apps I tested, I always needed to trigger it manually or take a lot of steps. With PaymoPlus, just start recording it and nothing is missed. It captures all your activity

There's nothing I like the least, but maybe it would be nice to have more dynamic ways of adding rates or billing options.
As a freelancer, I often work at a specific rate per word (for example translations and proofreading), or rate per article, so it would be helpful to have such options of adding different rate settings.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

Has it all, easy to use, I'm a huge fan of PaymoPlus as it tracks all that I do over the day and it's easy and quick to link to customers and tasks. I'm a freelancer so many of the apps available fit more teams than just one person hence offering stuff I really didn't need. Some of the tools I tried were nice but always missed at least one or 2 features I really needed. Many didn't have a live time tracker, and the ones that had some sort of time tracking option was a pain to use. I wanted something that did it for me in the easiest way possible, didn't have invoice options, etc. I also found some of the software was too complicated to use, not user-friendly nor intuitive and the worst, you need to adjust and adapt to the software instead of the other way around, where you can customize and set up all at your own preferences and way of working. Customization is a big plus with Paymo and comparing the number and quality of features it offers, it's a fair price to pay for. I tested a few more than I included but can't remember the names anymore...

Antwort von Paymo

Thank you Sofia for your kind feedback :)

You can in fact add flat rate tasks, that have an independent value from the task hourly budget. This would work for articles (unfortunately don't have a solution for words now, it's a bit too granular). Did you try them out?

You can also write us at support@paymoapp.com so we can further guide you :)

Savannah
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Best All-around Project Management APP

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

Before Paymo, our office lived off of legal notepads and envelope folders. It was a nightmare. With Paymo, we can just type in a project name or client and see exactly what's due, needs to be invoiced, etc. A huge problem solver for us is the record keeping aspect. Since we can attach notes and files to projects, we are easily able to identify a change request. It was all to often a client would blame us for making a change to a project they did not request, but now we have proof every step of the way. It's been a life-saver.

After testing dozens of other project management programs, we finally found Paymo and have never turned back. Paymo is intuitive; we needed no training and were able to implement it right away with all our employees in the office. The app is web-based so we are able to access our projects and tasks wherever we need to. This was especially helpful during the 2020 Covid Quarantine wherein our whole office had to work from individual homes.
Paymo organizes all of our projects with tasks, clients, and billing. They even now have the ability to export invoices directly from paymo to Quickbooks or Xero, so we have all we need and less double working to get invoices sent out. The projects are customizable with task lists, templates, and custom project statuses so it's easy to see where each project currently stands. The time-tracking function is amazing! Many of our projects are billed by time, so that was a must have feature that Paymo does flawlessly.
Everyday we enter the office, the first thing that boots up is Paymo and every team member immediately sees their assigned tasks for the day and the following, so there is no wasted time to find assignments. For project managers, the current worked on projects are just a screen away so we know exactly what is being worked on at any given moment no matter where teams are. They are also the best customer service team we've seen so far. When we have technical issue, we can send a message right from the app and get a response fast.

The only item we are dissapointed in is the scheduling. Our teams works on fast tasks that sometimes need to be scheduled down the hour of day. There is a scheduling calendar that lets you see all assigned tasks but it requires and extra step to actual "book" the tasks in order to move them around on that calendar and see remaining work hours when needed. This is our number one obstacle BUT we have been informed there is a major updated coming that will fix this and we are very excited! Another very small thing that we don't like about paymo is the notification setting that cant be changed. Paymo is great about in-app notifications, it's helpful to see updates in real-time right at the top of the screen. But the issue is for project managers. If someone other than the project manager creates a task for a team-member, than the project manager will not receive notifications if said task was completed regardless of being assigned as a manager of the project. However, we feel we can work around it temporarily until it can be fixed. So overall, with those two items aside Paymo is the best program out there and much more affordable than many we tested out before.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

Ease of use and implementation. Ability to use with our business style. Price. Export abilities with quickbooks. Customization. Project task visibility. Paymo made making and seeing tasks easy, so nothing gets left behind or forgotten. Contact option. Many other programs could organize projects but wouldn't have clients organization or billing. Paymo has is all, so we only need this one program.

Antwort von Paymo

Thank you Savannah for taking the time to review us :)

Indeed, I remember we spoke already about the new team scheduling update, which will allow you to schedule bookings at a task level - stay tuned.

As for the user rights, these will suffer some changes with the addition of the client portal with in-app access to guest users. Please make sure to also voice this out on our community forum: https://community.paymoapp.com/t/in-progress-client-portal-collaboration/67/51

Thank you again!

Krystle Chanel
Krystle Chanel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I finally found the one!

Bewertet am 26.6.2020

It is important to note that Paymo isn't idle in enhancing its software. Not only that, but new features are thoughtful and integrated seamlessly with the tool. I appreciate this because I have used other software that seem to have their priorities mixed up when releasing enhancements; adding things that don't move the needle ahead of things that do.

After years of using project management software for both myself and companies I've worked for, I found the right tool for the job for my personal, small business as a marketing coach and online entrepreneur.

Until I build a team, I'm using Paymo for myself, and other tools are not always price-sensitive for a solo user. I appreciate that Paymo provides an option to pay for one user until I'm ready to grow.

A particular feature I was looking for was the option to view all projects on a single Kanban board. In the rare case that I found this option, it was a significant upgrade to acquire. But Paymo offers this and it's super easy to use!

Other features I love:
- Time-tracking/timesheet: Visual representation of where my time goes. I use the in-app timer every day.
- Flexible viewing options: I can easily switch between list, table, board, and Gantt views, with easy to use filters that allow me to see exactly what I want. No custom reports or views need created - which can be time-consuming and inflexible (enterprise tools).
- Note: The user experience of the Gantt chart was also what I was looking for. It is drag and drop and allows you to adjust your timeline from within the view.

There's so much to love about Paymo! And that is saying a lot coming from someone who has researched and used as many tools as I have - including enterprise solution, Workfront.

Paymo is definitely worth giving a try!

I wish there was a way to invite collaborators/reviewers like there is in Asana. If I want a coaching client to be able to collaborate, there is no way to do this without paying for another user.
This is superficial, but, the name! When I tell people about Paymo, they immediately think it's a financial tool, not a project management tool, based on the name. I would hate for this to hold Paymo back in the market.

Warum Paymo gewählt wurde

I switched from Asana, Teamwork, and Things. I was looking for a tool with a kanban board option that allowed me to view tasks across all of my projects and I needed a cost-effective tool for someone who is currently solo but building a business. Asana was cost-prohibitive in that I could not pay for a single user, but had to pay for 5 minimum. Also, the kanban board option I was looking for was an additional upgrade for Asana and Teamwork, making these options even more expensive. Additionally, user experience was a factor. Asana generally has a good UI but I just like Paymo better. Teamwork has some work to do in this regard.

Asana

Antwort von Paymo

You sure did your researh, Krystle, thank you for the review :)

Actually, we're working on an improved client portal with in-app access to guest users, so they can collaborate with you on the same page. This is our #1 priority atm, so stay tuned!

As for our name, this goes back more than 10 years when we started out as a time tracking and billing tool. The purpose was to use the app and GET PAID MORE, hence Paymo :)

Hope this helps, thank you again!

Vera
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paymo is fundamental to our day-to-day work at BOOMER

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

As a Project Manager, working with Paymo is central to our daily work at the agency. Having all the clients and projects organized, being able to assign each team member their tasks and exchange feedback, all on one platform, keeps me and my team much more organized and saves me many, many emails.

The creation of Projects and Tasks is easy and intuitive. Having the freedom to define the status of each project and create deadline alerts is also useful to ensure that each team member is on top of each task. One of the most important features is being able to exchange feedback in each task, keeping the conversation organized. The time tracking function is also very important to ensure that we are always on track with the various tasks and that we budget projects correctly.

The desktop app has been updated and works better but could still improve. The mobile app is still confusing and hard to work with, specially when, as a Project Manager, I have multiple projects with infinite tasks assigned to me.

Warum Paymo gewählt wurde

For the time tracking functionality.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

The price was lower and it was simpler, easier to use but with all the features we needed.
Liviu

Best Project Management Solution

Bewertet am 26.8.2019

It is really easy to keep track of all the work that has been done. I'm not sure if it's generally the best project management software out there, but it definitely is the best for our company and our business model.

In the beginning it was just a software that we could use to time track all our tasks and projects, but it grew on us and right now our business depends on it. It is really easy to use, very easy to keep an eye on the team, and extremely useful in keeping track of all the work that the team does.

There are not many cons to this software, but if I had to nitpick I would probably say it could have more financial management features, since this is the software that we use for invoicing and keeping track of our finances.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

It has better features that help our business.

Hi Liviu,

Kudos for your trust in us :)

Would you mind telling us what additional financial management features do you want to see come to light?

I'm asking since we're going to revamp the whole invoicing module, so it's best to submit your use case and suggestions on our community forum: https://community.paymoapp.com/

Thank you!

Ruben
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A toolbox for the small business

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Paymo has every crucial tool any small agency could need for kick-starting business. Its simplicity makes it easy to learn and implement, and when you compare it with more specific tools, it saves you a lot of time

As every other one-size-fits-all solution, Paymo doesn't excel on any of the tasks it covers. Of course managing projects thru an specific task management will be ultimately better, same as with invoicing, but it would require dedicated manpower taking care of those as well. Paymo compromises specificity for ease to use and maintain, so you'll have to adapt processes to Paymo and not the other way around.

QuickBooks Enterprise , Clockify und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paymo

Paymo does what these other three tools do separately, easier and at a lower cost.
Matt

Best Time Tracking & Management Software

Bewertet am 1.5.2020

I've tried multiple time and task management products. Paymo has by far the best feature set for the price. It's not to complicated & the support is great. You get a task board, a solid UI, a great calendar that displays when tasks were done & it allows you to easily adjust those entries. By far my favorite tool for tracking tasks across multiple clients & the time spent.

Quick & easy to get started & great support. Managing tasks & time is awesome with Paymo. I am a huge fan of the calendar views. They have a great set of filters & tweaks you can make to the views. They also offer a great kanban board.

Invoices could be improved a bit but they're ok. I do need to spend some time learning more about how to build invoices with Paymo.

Antwort von Paymo

Appreciate the support, Matt! :)

We've just launched the possibility to copy/paste a time entry inside the Timesheets area - be sure to check it out.

Btw: a new, task calendar view it's on its way soon, so stay tuned!!

As for the invoicing part, you can turn your timesheet data into an invoice or create one from scratch in multiple languages. Read our help page for a step-by-step guide: https://help.paymoapp.com/en/collections/34542-invoices

Or write us at support@paymoapp.com

Eric
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Small team planning

Bewertet am 21.5.2023

I really care about our employees. Because we're a small flock doing what we love every day we're even more like a family. The expense and time tracking tools help me get everyone paid accurately which is greatly appreciated.

Billing, invoicing, expenses, time tracking, project planning, task planning and tracking (in app), Gantt charts. 50 or 100 GB storage. With every new account user I invite I can select their permissions.

Time tracker doesn't shut off or pause if left on by accident or if I step away from the screen. Project manager isn't as robust as the rest of the software and Gantt charts aren't included in the small office plan.

LiquidPlanner und Wrike

Paymo is a bit beefier

Teamwork.com und Zoho Projects
Ryan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Streamline Project Management with Paymo

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Having used Paymo extensively for managing my freelance projects, I can confidently recommend it to anyone seeking a comprehensive project management solution. Paymo's intuitive interface simplifies task management, while its precise time tracking feature ensures accurate billing. The seamless integration of invoicing streamlines the entire billing process, saving me valuable time. Moreover, the collaboration tools facilitate smooth communication with clients and team members, enhancing productivity. Whether you're a freelancer juggling multiple projects or a small business seeking to streamline operations, Paymo is a reliable choice that has significantly improved my workflow and project outcomes.

One common critique of Paymo is its limitation in exporting Gantt charts directly to Excel. This can be frustrating for users who rely heavily on Excel for data analysis or further manipulation of project timelines. While Paymo does offer exporting options for Gantt charts in other formats such as PDF or image files, the inability to export directly to Excel may pose an inconvenience for those accustomed to working extensively with Excel spreadsheets.

Dejan
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Almost tailor made for my needs

Bewertet am 14.3.2024

Overly positive, I’ve been researching for a tool long and wide and tried 20+ options. This one was the closest to perfection for me.

The ease of tracking the work, employees time, billables and efforts.
Extremely well presented clients timesheets and work with shareable links.

There is space for improvement on tasks, and discussion tab feels like it can be upgraded with documentation and notes input options.
There is a bit of improvement for task workflows for my liking.

monday.com und ClickUp

Warum Paymo gewählt wurde

It’s vastly overall more complete product

Trello
Catalina

Time Saver and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

I use it daily to create estimates & invoices in two languages and formats. Following-up on projects so I never miss a deadline. Following-up on payments, I am a one-man show and accounting can be time-consuming. But with Paymo I get everything in one place.

I have been using Paymo for years now. After long research this was the best app I found to my needs. Easy to implement and to use. I can add as many projects as I want, tasks, view these in different formats, and never undercharge again thanks to the awesome time tracker. I can add invoices and input payment dates, even when payment has been made in different installments. I can have recurring payments, create estimates, and convert these to invoices. And the price is ideal.

Nothing. I love the software. I would love to see a CRM implementation since these guys know how to build amazing software.

Antwort von Paymo

Happy to be a match for your needs, Catalina :)

No intentions to build a CRM atm. What you could do is to customize your own sales/pipeline workflow, then view tasks via the Meta Kanban Board.

If you want to see the progression of a project through a pipeline, then I recommend project statuses.

Feel free to post this suggestion on our community forum so it gets more traction: https://community.paymoapp.com/

Thank you!

Jo
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The easiest time tracking software

Bewertet am 16.5.2023

I have used Paymo since the early days of my business (2014) and whilst I have seen many other time tracking tools being suggested by other business owners, I've always been perfectly satisfied with the efficiency of Paymo.

Paymo is super easy to use, and setting up new clients, projects and tasks is very simple.

I probably don't take advantage of all of the features of Paymo, so there's no cons for me as I only use the time tracking and reporting features.

Toggl Track

Peter
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Team management made easy

Bewertet am 1.7.2019

Paymo has transformed how our team works, making time tracking easy and allowing our project managers to accurately assign work to colleagues.

You can create custom invoice templates, some of our invoices can be rather complicated but Paymo made it easy to set them up.
The time tracking feature is incredibly easy to use, when trialing other applications our staff would always lose interest and forget to update theirs after a few weeks. With Paymo it was so easy to use that our staff have actually stuck with it!
Paymo is constantly being updated based on user feedback, the developers really do listen to their community!

Tracking a large number of projects at one time can get quite confusing, you can label and categorise them but when working with tens' of small(ish) projects the user interface get's rather busy.
The ability to import previous projects / calendars would be excellent, currently these have to be manually entered in.

Hi Peter,

I might use this testimonial on our website :D

Yes, we're aware of the speed problems and already take active steps towards improving it. As for the import function, that's a bit tricky since there's a lot of apps to import data from and no one standard format.

Can you write us at support@paymoapp.com about the tool you want to import projects from?

For existing projects in Paymo, you have the project templates.

Thanks!