MangoApps

Chelsie
  • Branche: Bau

Works Great For Our Company

Bewertet am 2.10.2020

We have really enjoyed using this app and we believe it has brought helped us with scheduling and keeping up with days off.

The two most functional and most used portion of the software are the group calendar that allows for our office staff to request off in one place (this also keeps everyone in the loop about who is going to be out of the office on any given day) and the instant messenger application. We also enjoy that we have the option to use GIF's which is one of the reasons we went with MangoApps. We are full of jokesters around here.

I think the least thing I like about the two things that we use is that the calendar that pops up initially when you login isnt the "group" calendar. There may be a way to update this, but I have no found it.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mango has increased the communication and collaboration among our global offices

Bewertet am 22.3.2018

Increased company communication (and reduced emails)
Global team collaboration
Single source of...

Increased company communication (and reduced emails)
Global team collaboration
Single source of knowledge

I really value the customer support that Mango provides. Whenever I come across an issue on our site, the support team is always quick to respond and help. They are also always thinking of new features to add and welcome input from their customers. The system has also been a great place to serve as our single source of knowledge. So all departmental resources, company announcements, and other relevant information is stored on our site.

Mango has a lot of great features, but at times there are many steps to accomplish a single task. Things aren't always as intuitive as I'd like. However, I think that the team is always working hard to simplify and improve these processes

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. I'm glad to see you are seeing our efforts to simplify and improve processes. Our goal is to not only provide a powerful tool for any use case, but make it easy and intuitive for all businesses and user types. Cheers!

Max
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MangoApps is still not mature enough

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

Disappointing. The product has potential but with the many failures on deployment and configuration, this is a product to be purchased for cheap, rather than for the price that they are asking.

Basic users have an easy to use experience.

Users who manage content have many problems.
On-Prem is still an immature product. Many problems and support does not know how to work with it.

Tyressa
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

MangoApps user advocate

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

My experience with MangoApps has been excellent. I have enjoyed connecting through this software to the platforms that I need to communicate with professionals all over the world. I enjoy being able to store and save documents and files and archived them in the event I want to use them later. I appreciate the notifications and know that I can change them as I desire. I will continue using MangoApps and advocating for its continued use to access the platforms I need. Thank you
From a very supportive and satisfied user!

I love that MangoApps is free, easily accessible. user friendly, upload from the computer is fast, having the opportunity to connect with others across various states is one of my most favorite benefits, and knowing that no matter who I speak with has a similar priority as mine, how do we meet the needs of those we serve.

I do not have any cons about MangoApps. I think it is easy to sign up and sign in and you can connect with how many people you want to and you can come and go within communities or work groups.

Antwort von MangoApps

Tyressa, thanks for reviewing MangoApps and being our strong advocate! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!

Siobahn

It has increased our overall communication and capturing information.

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

The collaboration and ability to direct the information to the right people, teams etc. We can troubleshoot issues in a more effective way than our business software. The search ability makes it a invaluable resource over trying to find things in email. We use Mango every day and have really built our company culture around the capabilities and efficiency it creates.

Sometimes it can be hard to understand the best way or best practice for how to deliver the information. Teams, projects, departments etc all have different functions and you have to really understand them and utilize them properly.

Antwort von MangoApps

Siobahn, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Matt
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

MangoApps is Great

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

This has been great for project team collaboration and supporting company communication and culture.

It connects everything and it has a very consistent implementation across many features. So once you learn how to setup/use one module you can figure out the rest.

The page refresh lags a bit. So sometimes when I'm working I find that things seem a bit sluggish.

Antwort von MangoApps

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to review MangoApps. We are pleased to see that it still fits well into your workflow, and will certainly take your feedback regarding page refresh in mind with active improvements we are making to the platform. Thank you again!

Tim

MangoApps is a great , flexible tool for our organisation's intranet. Highly recommended!

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

MangoApps are constantly evolving the product in response to user needs. We selected it following a thorough review of the market and it ticked all our boxes as a cross between a collaboration platform and organisational intranet. It offered significantly more functionality compared to competitors at the price point. Since becoming customers we have seen regular significant improvements in the product.

The release of some new features have on occasion had unexpected consequences for the setup of our intranet although we have always been able to resolve or workaround these.

Antwort von MangoApps

Tim, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along regarding updates/releases. Thanks again!

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good OTS System

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

The tech support and developers are very responsive and helpful. They are particularly accommodating to non-tech savy customers.

The time needed to design and develop site pages is greatly minimized by using the templates provided when compared to developing a website from the ground up. Mango Social Intranet has an existing integration for many of the web apps you may already be using, so it's not necessary to completely jump ship (at least not right away) on the products your company is accustom to using.

There were some features that we wanted that were not available to us. For the simpler requests, the developers provided us a piece of code that we could use whenever we wanted to use that feature. I definitely was not expecting that level of service from the team and was very appreciative. Other, more complex requests were made available to us in later releases of the product.

The branding package offered by Mango is a bit mimimal. However, if you have a web designer on staff, they can apply a custom css to improve the look and feel of your site.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps. I'm pleased to see that you've had positive experiences with our support and developers!

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

MangoApps

Bewertet am 5.11.2018

Cost effective solution with lots of features and very helpful support and development team.

Reliability is an issue. A lot of times new patches seem to break things and in general we spend a lot of time fixing/updating installations across team PCs.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your feedback! I will be sure to pass along the reliability concerns. If there is anything we can do proactively on our end to work with you on resolving issues please don't hesitate to reach out.

• Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Honest MangoApps Review

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

The main benefit aside from a central location for our files is keeping employees who are spread out across four countries connected.

I like that it brings a social networking style "intranet" for our company. We can store shared files, have a nice company directory, and post fun updates to all. We are an international company and it is a great tool for keeping remote employees connected.

The search feature doesn't always pick up what I'm looking for, which can be frustrating.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback! I'm glad that you are enjoying the social aspect of MangoApps, and find it a great tool to keep employees connected. I will be sure to pass on your feedback regarding search, but i'd love to urge you to reach out to our support team to understand if there is something more immediate that we can address or train on if needed. Thank you again!

Christton
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MangoApps: A Great Team Collaboration Tool!

Bewertet am 11.4.2020

The best project managing apps that are so easy to use and learn especially for beginners. The interface looks dated when taking into account design trends but is easy to look at. Some actions like navigating from a section to another could be better, but it's practical and does the job. A UI refreshing would be much appreciated, it would make MangoApps perfect.

Easy to learn especially for beginners, it does the job and is a very good tool for team collaboration

The user interface mango looks a bit dated and navigation between the apps really needs to to improved

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Salesflare und Google Cloud

Antwort von MangoApps

Hi Christton, thank you for reviewing MangoApps! We are glad to see that it fits well into your workflow and appreciate your feedback on where we can improve on our UI. Please feel free to reach out if you have specific suggestions- we always weigh customer feedback the most heavily. Thanks again!

Leela
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to Use, Cost Effective Collaboration Platform

Bewertet am 17.2.2021

MangoApps is highly customizable and easy to use, and can be adapted to a number of different contexts. I really liked the file module, and the multiple permission levels and easy to use privacy settings. I think in general file sharing capabilities are a big strength. I think it's also the best value on the market for this type of employee intranet/online collaboration platform, especially for smaller companies or for projects (I used it on a long-term, multi-partner project, for context).

The calendar management section of the platform is unfortunately nowhere near as effective as a Gcal or Outlook calendar. I also think the project management tools could use some improvement. Additionally, if you and your company do not have O365, or are looking to use file collaboration with clients who do not have Microsoft licenses, Mango does not support file collaboration in platform without the use of Microsoft online.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft Teams , Basecamp und monday.com
Kyryl
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The perfect mix between simplicity and functionality (TinyTake)

Bewertet am 15.12.2018

I am an educator. Many of the student's questions can be answered with a screenshot, an arrow and a few lines of text. It is a great way to eliminate unnecessary writing and illustrate my response with an image - a sure way it will be remembered.

Simple to incorporate into my workflow. A few annotation features - but all that I need. Possibility to upload image, thought I don't frequently use that, I can see that it would be indispensable to posts in forums, Reddit, etc.

All annotation shapes have shadows that I can't remove. Video capture also adds inner shadow on the top and left sides of the frame.

Antwort von MangoApps

Kyryl, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that TinyTake fits well into your work flow. I will be sure to pass along your feedback regarding the annotations. Thank you again!

Kevin
  • Branche: Baumaterial

TinyTake is Awesome

Bewertet am 29.10.2018

So far the program has worked flawlessly and made it easy to share my screenshots in a meaniful way with fellow employees and clients.

It makes it easy to capture what you want from the screen, annotate what you want to highlight, and paste to documents and/or email.

It requires you to use Shift along with Control + C instead of just Control + C for copying what you have ready for pasting. It is only something you have to learn and is not much of an issue.

Antwort von MangoApps

Kevin, thank you for taking the time to review TinyTake and provide feedback! I'm glad to see that it is working well for you and your business. Cheers!

Sarah
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use and Frequent Updates

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

I like how easy it is to navigate and also use. I mostly use the posting/wiki/tracker tools which are very user friendly. I also enjoy how often the sofware is updated.

Sometimes there are glitches that don't get fixed. Most recently, saving a post as a draft and then when it does get posted it isn't at the top of the feed, it is buried toward the bottom when it was originally drafted (instead of when it was published).

Antwort von MangoApps

Sarah, thank you for providing us with a review and feedback! We are proud to have you as a customer, and hope to earn your business for years to come. I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue, please don't hesitate to reach out for help. Reporting issues and bugs helps us improve the product for customers new and old!

Miles
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for streamlining communication and running an effective organization

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

Mangoapps has been an incredible tool for our company as we have grown throughout the years. Having this platform to streamline communication, and each member of our team work through has progressed how we work in our roles. There are an endless amount of features that will advance your company, but using trackers has been the biggest tool for us to keep up with provider charts.

I cant think of many cons with mangoapps. Anything we've seen a fault in, we've been able to reach out to their team and get their help in changing it, adjusting it, or upgraded.

Marta

Quite easy to use if you have used social media before, bit harder for those that haven't.

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

The ability to have all employees on one platform - makes internal communication much more easier. People are also able to share tips and info between themselves without having to resort to Head Office for that particular information. The platform is also really good for sharing posts which are light-hearted e.g. good news in the company, awards etc. Also allows employees from all over the country to talk to each other and meet other colleagues.

Sometimes the posts come out in a very weird layout even if they looked okay in the editing stage. Still slightly confused about the number of 'feeds' e.g. primary and secondary - some posts go in different places that you can't even find! Also the badges are a good concept to encourage usage however I don't think its necessary to have every update on the feed as this results in the important info being at the bottom of the page, this also applies to updates regarding someone downloading the app.

Antwort von MangoApps

Marta, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not great for our uses

Bewertet am 27.10.2018

Ease to add new members to the platform.

The search functionality does not work when you have 800 people on the platform.
Files shared in conversation are not tagged appropriately.
Wikis must be linked to a Forum.
Phone app does not work.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank your for your feedback! Please contact us to get support for the concerns you've listed.

Grady
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

MangoApps Is Beneficial

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

What I like most about this software is the opportunities it creates to sync together our distanced community.

The only thing I'd improve about this software is that it has me re-enter my password and username after a few hours of not using it. [Even when I hit the "remember me" function.]

Jane
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

MyPeers is the best!!!

Bewertet am 9.1.2021

i love the sight. i visit it daily.

i love the sight. i visit it daily.

Loved how the sight is easy to navigate
it allows for people to create groups
the admin did a good job with the create the group for Head start

there is no con to the software. I would not change a think

John
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

11/12/2018 Review by JS

Bewertet am 12.11.2018

It is rock solid and does exactly what I need. Also, it is very apparent (especially by this survey) that the developers are diligent in making the product better.

I use MangoApps mostly as a screenshot tool with the ability to annotate. The annotation ability is the best part and the reason why I went with MangoApps.

Some of the annotations could have more variations. For instance, the arrows are very big. Sometimes I want an arrow is thinner or at least more understated.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your review John! I'm glad to hear that the screenshot aspect of MangoApps meets your needs. I will be sure to pass along the feedback regarding variations in annotation. Thank you again!

Jo
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Could be good as an intranet for big companies

Bewertet am 4.10.2020

not intuitive. not built for SME's. better as a big company intranet?

not intuitive. not built for SME's. better as a big company intranet?

easy to save the contents and attachments on email by bcc-ing emails to a project

finding documents. uploading documents on the app. the app in general

Robert
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Good Product

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

Its been nice being able to see and know whats happening at other sites and with our coworkers

Easy to use to communicate with the whole team

Sometimes it runs a little slower than we want but what software doesn't

Antwort von MangoApps

Robert, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!

Jerry
  • Branche: Design

Go Mango!

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

Mango is a great application for intra-office social networking and social governance.

Another platform to jump on but once implemented its great.

Jessica
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Convenient

Bewertet am 24.4.2019

The app is great.

The app is great.

Easy navigation, easy access, and allows the staff to stay connect on matters at all times.

Unable to set notifications for separate groups

Antwort von MangoApps

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that MangoApps fits well into your work flow. Thank you again!