Kickserv

4,4 (374)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Eine führende nutzerfreundliche Software für die Ausführung eines Service-Unternehmens.

Sortieren nach

Cyndi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Get your DISPTACH house in order

Bewertet am 1.3.2019

We have been with Kick Serv through a lot of growing pains. As a "non techy" person, I was very frustrated in the beginning but now have become a believer that THIS IS a great program for our growing business. I am looking forward to see which upgrades are coming for 2019. (Allow techs to search for specific job numbers in the field, colors change as job phases are uploaded with new people assigned to same job, adding the use of our standard quote forms, time sheet management)

Able to track all incoming calls with a glance at calendar screen. See every tech (color coded) daily, weekly and monthly. Track days off, vacations, in a glance, with customer on the phone!

Still no way to automatically change color coding as each phase of a project is completed and we need to add different tradesmen to the job. We have to "open" each job BEFORE we schedule a tech to see if he/she is already assigned to an ongoing job.

Hello Cyndi,
Many thanks for the abundance of positive feedback. And as always the suggestions to make our product better and more user friendly is what we thrive on here.

To quickly gather what jobs a technician or tradesman is on go directly to our Jobs index page and use the "assign to" filter.

Ping me back from within the app if you'd like to discuss this idea further. We are here to help.

Sandy
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Superior Elevator Inspections - We Love Kickserv!

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

We have many customers that have many conveyances that we have to inspect per State requirements. Each has a different State Identification Number to record and track which we use in scheduling. We have to do much coordination between elevator contractors (Otis, Schindler, Kone, etc.), our customer building owners, and our inspectors. It's not always easy but Kickserv makes things much more manageable. Prior to Kickserv, spreadsheets, Word calendars and white boards were used...it was like the Dark Ages. :)

It's so easy to use and functions well for most of our needs. I LOVE the Special Instructions section and the clarity it provides in the Overview tab. Tags are also very helpful for our needs. The Resource calendar is fantastic too. Sometimes updates made in QB don't seem to come over to Kickserv in a timely manner but I think they usually do eventually. Overall, Kickserv has been a game-changer for us and I'm grateful every day for it's availability.

On my wish list is a feature that will allow me to duplicate contact information of one customer and paste it into that of another. We deal with many management companies who manage several of our customers and I have to re-type their contact info into each shared customer that we have. Reports are a little cumbersome to create but I did work in Salesforce.com many years ago and found that to be the case with them too.

Hi Sandy,

SUPER review! You have been a very loyal customer for over 3 years! Thank you. We do thrive on feedback from our customers like you. Your viewpoints were insightful, and I believe they will help others.

Andrew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The old system service psychic was very useful and user-friendly. The new software is terrible.

Bewertet am 26.6.2017

During the service sidekick years, many. During the kick serve years nearly 0 other than scheduling.

The calendar is the biggest strength of this program. I like being able to use colors for different types of jobs. Also when you move something on the calendar it automatically updates. Our new software does not do that and I miss it. Service psychic used to be very easy to add people into the system and get them scheduled. Kick serve was not. The quick add was a great function when we were at tradeshows or when you're on the phone with a customer.

The reporting is near worthless. None of the reports are ever accurate, and trying to get someone to help you make them accurate was like banging your head against a wall. The system was incredibly unreliable It is constantly going down. For a web-based system, businesses rely on its functionality during business hours. We had many days of inability to use the system. They're always seem to be some reason why it crashed. The system was much much better when it was service sidekick. We had to build a salesforce software system because it was so dysfunctional. The customer service was also incredibly bad.

Antwort von KickServ

We migrated hundreds of our original customers from our legacy system to Kickserv starting in April 2017 through May 2017. We inherited some issues that we certainly should have anticipated or planned for. We did find a couple processing issues bringing on all those older accounts so quickly. We have since cleared those problems and added many more resources to handle much more growth.
We sincerely apologize to all our loyal customers for enduring those weeks of processing delays.

Shane
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Kickserv Kicks Ass

Bewertet am 6.12.2021

Excellent product and fast, reliable support.

Excellent product and fast, reliable support.

Kickserv is easy to use and easy to learn. It has more than enough functionality for my small business and integrates well with the Stripe payment system. The scheduling and calendar feature are extremely useful in daily planning.

The home page is useless. Some of the reporting functions need work.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Jobber

Warum Kickserv gewählt wurde

The other product didn’t offer scheduling functionality.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kickserv

Kickserv was recommended by an associate.

Antwort von KickServ

Shane - that is sort of an unofficial motto "it's that easy". And the fact you are finding that collecting your money is a snap using Stripe is great news. The dashboard of the application is for the owner to manage their Customer flow line (Opportunity > won > job > follow-up > invoicing > to collecting payment). I recommend you write into support@kickserv.com or use your blue message bubble in the app and we can certainly do more training on this with you. Thank you again.

Kyle
Kyle

Excellent, agile field management software

Bewertet am 22.3.2016

We've used Kickserv for about a year now, and are pleased with our experience. We run moving and relocation company, and have a lot of part-time workers. Our business model requires a lot from the software, and we've had to get creative to make some features fit for us, but all in all we've not found a better solution for a better price.

Some of the aspects that we appreciate include:

- Resource view - allows you to see all of your workers at a glance. This is our most crucial page, and it does what it needs to very, very well.
- API interaction allows us to push/pull information from management dashboards that are integrated with other business intelligence data streams.
- Everything is right at your fingertips - easily access jobs, estimates, customers, reports, marketing via the left-hand column. Need to search through it all? You can do that too. Very fast and easy to navigate.
- Full functionality on any device! I can manage my teams from even my phone's browser, anywhere. I can be on a call, processing a credit card, and logging charges and time-tracking all at once - on my mobile device, no less.
-Very customizeable. Change your marketing, your invoices, your estimates, your emails, user permissions, job fields, etc. etc. etc.
- Help is right there in the bottom corner of the screen, with an estimate of when someone will get back to you. I can't say enough about how professional everyone I've spoken with has been, and how personal the customer service is.

Some things we hope will continue to improve:

- The mobile app in our experience has not been as good as the web page - but you can just use the web version.
- Your workflow experience differs depending on where you start to enter your data, which is slightly confusing. Still, the process is flexible enough to allow you to schedule jobs however you prefer.
- It would be great if Kickserv had a JIRA-type bug tracker that allowed us to submit tickets and see their status, as well as provide attachments, updates and feedback.
- Interaction with third-party software, like Quickbooks or Google Calendar, could be improved.

With stellar customer service, and an ever growing feature list, give Kickserv a shot. Overall, its been a solid choice for managing teams in the field, with plenty of flexibility - even for us.

Emily
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

So easy to go paperless

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Before Kickserv, we were still using paper invoices. We really wanted to go paperless and this really helped! We also didn't have to tell customers that they needed to call the office to pay with a card. Sometimes they were stuck waiting until I was available to process it for them since it is a small family company

It was great that our HVAC techs plumbers were able to fill out an invoice right at the job and the customer could immediately pay it! The GPS Feature is also great. It helped us to know where our techs were and if they were still running on schedule so we could call customers if we needed to.

I found it very easy to use, but some of our less tech savvy techs struggled. The biggest issue we had was when an invoice was done incorrectly and the customer already paid it. Most of the time the customers were pretty understanding, though.

Hello Emily,

We really appreciate your time and the feedback you provided, especially about how great our Live GPS Tracking feature is. We thrive on good feedback & good reviews so thank you.

• Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Love this program!

Bewertet am 17.3.2022

I absolutely love this program and highly recommend it. The best CRM I have ever used, I have over 20 years plus experience with CRM programs so that says a lot.

This program talks with Everything! Your QB software, and has an app for out in the field. I can do everything start to finish in this program.

I would love the ability to color-code technicians out in the field on the calendar.

Hello, 10/10 is awesome!

We are glad to hear that you love Kickserv and that we are meeting your needs and expectations!

I would love to have the opportunity to speak to you about our color-coding options in Kickserv. You can reach me directly at Juan.herrera@kickserv.com

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being a part of the Kickserv family!

Heath
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for us starting out the service division of our company

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

We've enjoyed it, & it's made us more profitable

We've enjoyed it, & it's made us more profitable

I really enjoy being able to review our customer base, & the ease of billing/payment before we leave.

The reports could be more user friendly. It's not always the easiest to decifer how I can get just a P/L number for the jobs entered.

Antwort von KickServ

Hello Heath, thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad you've found our product to be user friendly and easy to use. I have passed along your feedback regarding reports to our Product Team. They take all customer feedback into consideration when planning product updates, so it's extremely valuable to us!

Ted
Ted

Excellent product

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

Kickserv enabled me to take the business up a level. The ease of use and the ability to make adjustments and changes on the fly have increased our productivity and or profitability as well as our customer service.

This software is so easy to use, and gives us excellent flexibility and control over our scheduling. We love it!

Making additions to existing jobs is a little bit cumbersome.

Antwort von KickServ

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ted. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Goeppert
Goeppert

Kickserv has alot of potential that our company was not using, support is amazing, just ask!!!

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

Very easy to use, many reports available based on data we enter into system. The custom reports are awesome, you can build any that are needed. For a small company, 3 years old that I just started working for 1 year ago, they needed the push to use it to its capacity and we are now getting information out of it that is very valuable for growth.

Hello Jo-Ann,
thank you for the review. What could we do to get the extra stars?

Kiran

Regret Paying for the Full Year

Bewertet am 18.3.2016

We hoped this software would be relieve the stress of scheduling for our business. However, it has been the exact opposite. Initially when trying to sell us the product, we were told the features that we needed were already functioning or in the pipeline. We were told that there would be a follow up with that timeline. After I PAID $1,*** , that never happened. In fact, I was later told that a timeline was hard to provide as software development of certain things take time beacause of bugs. Which makes sense, however why not be HONEST when you were selling me on the program?

Secondly, support sucks. We have tried to talk to someone. None of the people we have talked to seem happy to help and act as if we are burdening them. In the last two days, we have left two messages and have not received a call back. When I messaged Josh Anderson asking him when we should expect a call. His reply was:

"I am sorry, I don't see a voicemail or message in the queue.
Did you log in to Kickserv and click the bottom right icon and send support a chat?"

If I wanted to chat, I already would have.

Some other cons:

Even in expanded view, when you click on an event on the calendar, it sometimes will move your appointment time for no reason.

The calendars don't line up (e.g. if you have given one tech 3 jobs), you have to search through the calendar to find out whos assigned to what.

When you click on a job to start time or stop time, it doesnt show the "PLAY" or "JOB COMPLETE" sign until like 15 mins later. Totally throws us off as we have to call clients to let them know team is on the way.

This is unacceptable. Biggest regret is paying for the whole year. Now I am stuck with a program that half works and have to deal with people that dont really seem to enjoy their job. BUMMER, however lesson learned. I would highly recommend trying this program first when before committing to any period of time longer than a month.

Antwort von KickServ

Kiran, we appreciate your feedback and regret the mix-up in communication. We take pride in putting our customers first, and are constantly working on ways to improve our customer experience.

As you know by now, we responded to Brittany's call for support within 4 hours (after business hours on Thursday). Unfortunately, it seems you were not made aware of that response until late Friday.
We welcome phone conversations, but we highly encourage using our in-app help system to submit support questions/tickets, as it is generally quicker and easier to track. Once we were able to talk over the phone that Saturday, I hope we were able to resolve all of your questions and concerns. Thank you for your continued business!
Also, for anyone concerned about paying for a year of service up front, we do offer a monthly subscription. All our plans come with a free 14-day trial, complete with video tutorials. We even offer a 2-hour New User Boot-Camp with one-on-one instruction.

Jeff

Fits our company's needs and overall easy to use.

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

It is overall easy to customize to fit our needs. There are many features we use and I'm sure many more we don't. Allowing other employees to view, create notes and have user access is very helpful for our business. Also, the search option is great. When forgetting what address is associated with what customer, the search option is a helpful go-to when looking for a random piece of information.

I wish it was easier to navigate online "help topics". While the customer service on the phone is great, it would be nice to access online articles. I haven't found them especially helpful. Also, when clicking on a customer and then accessing the jobs in their profile, it has been very frustrating seeing old jobs come up first. I don't want to see 2014 jobs, I'd rather see the ones I'm currently on, being 2018. Making the option to choose a date view and then having KickServ remember my last selection would be very helpful.
In-Progress (for jobs) tab is really confusing. We only use Scheduled or Completed. We have one job in In-Progress (not sure how it got there) and don't know how to move it to Scheduled. This is very confusing and frustrating as we don't use this feature and don't know how to get rid of it. Please get rid of In-Progress or make the option to not use, more accessible.

Beverly
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Great product and service

Bewertet am 24.11.2021

The biggest benefit is time saved. We run a small, family locksmith business. My husband and son are out on the road and I'm in the office. We've expanded into a home watch business as well. Kickserv is very efficient and cut my labor time by at least a third. Plus, the techs out on the road can pull it up on their phones and don't have to call in to ask questions about jobs.

Ease of use. We looked at several options and Kickserv has the best quality for the price. We use the product differently than intended. The color coding intended for services we use for our technicians. I look at the calendar and I can see where each one is by the color. We do use some colors for services such as active jobs or jobs on hold. Kickserv integrates smoothly with QuickBooks online which saves a lot of time and work. We do our invoicing in Kickserv and it syncs with QB immediately.

I can't think of anything right now that I'd change.

Antwort von KickServ

Thank you Beverly, for taking the time to leave us the SUPER review!

Lou
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

All Fixed Appliance Repair review

Bewertet am 30.11.2021

Overall, the experience has been very positive. We're happy that we decided on this one.

Real time scheduling, mobile use, files attachments, work order creation

Customer portal to request service is cumbersome, bug reporting has become more difficult with the new chat robot. I usually video the issues to better explain the bug. I can't do that any more.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

FieldEdge

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kickserv

Cost and features

Antwort von KickServ

Howdy Lou. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate it. The new support system is fairly new and we will continue to work on making it easier to to reach us, as well as report bugs. Thank you again for the feedback.

Susan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall easy to use. Quirky on what can be synced with Quickbooks

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

Easy appointment scheduling, which is our main goal. We do not use it for tech in the field, but we do print our work orders for them. Customer service is quick.

Ease of appointments and overall layout of the calendar makes using the appointments end of the program easy.

We back all of our info into Quickbooks. You can not start an estimate in kickserv and sync it to QB. Only invoicing can be synced. If you do an invoice and sync it in kickserv, you can not make a change to the invoice on the kickserv side.

Antwort von KickServ

Hi Susan, thank you so much for your review. We always appreciate feedback and it's what helps us know what to prioritize when making updates to Kickserv. I will pass along your feedback to the product team for future consideration. In the interim, if you have any questions about QuickBooks synchronization, our Success Team is always available to help. Just reach out using the chat bubble in the app.

Nick

Satisfied Customer

Bewertet am 1.2.2012

I have already shared my positive feeling regarding Service Sidekick with several fellow electricians. All of us have the common need to be able to access our schedule while out working or estimating projects. I feel like i have a much better grasp on my schedule than ever before. I can access the calender in the morning at my desk. Then on my Android or ipad while I'm in my truck or elsewhere.

The ability to view my schedule on my Android phone was the primary reason that I chose Service Sidekick almost two years ago. I'm so glad that I did! Our previous scheduling information could only be accessed while out in the field if the secretary was still at the office or by remote log-in once I got to a computer. With Service Sidekick I am able to pull up my schedule while eating lunch, enter a new job that might have just been called in, then hit the notify tech option. This will send either an email or text to my electrician who can then punch it into his GPS and head that way with a descriptive read out of what he has been tasked to do and all of the customer's pertinent information. The integration with Quickbooks Online works quite well with transferring customer info through a simple sync button. This saves a ton of time when entering a service call.

The only real negative that i have to offer is that when scheduling work for a contractor that will be at an address that is not their home office. Their office address always appears on the printed work order and it can and has caused confusion. Meaning that my guys have shown up at the contractors personal home, embarrassing. There might be a way to simplify it for recurring business partners that work in other places like a remodeling General contractor. Also, with so many features, i feel like i am only skimming the surface of what Service Sidekick is capable of. My New Years resolution is to learn to use it even more effectively.

Antwort von KickServ

We do have a new template for work locations and this user was given that new template so you can display the parent and child location.

Andrew

Fantastic field management software

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

My construction company uses kickserv to input customers, send estimates, sign contracts, schedule work, invoice and run several useful reports.

Report running features of open estimates and completed jobs. Customer database is great. Recently docusign upped their pricing and we switched to kickserv e-signatures, we expected our homeowners to question the legitimacy but no one has and we have had 0% increase in cancellations since making the switch to the kickserv electronic signatures.

Kickserv uses apple maps on mobile which can cause navigation problems at times. You have to make sure your calendar settings are for the full day, not just business hours or you can miss some jobs when moving them on the calendar if you are not careful with the times.

Antwort von KickServ

Howdy Andrew. Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review and provide us with some feedback. We are also glad to hear that our e-signature feature is working in place of Docusign.

Chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great but still a few glitches

Bewertet am 25.1.2017

We have been using the program for about a year, and it is for sure better than other programs that we have used in the past. ANd the ease of talking to a real person in tech support is WONDERFUL!
But there are still a few issues we have come across. One is that it only works properly on FireFox, and is the only program I use that actually works on that browser, so I have to have that on all the time just for Kickserv.
Next is that when there is an error, there is no clear explanation as to what the error is. The program seems to tell me that there is an error, but that's it. I literally worked for about a month with tech support because I could not sync any new customers between Kickserv and Quick Books. This made end of the year very frustrating. When it finally started working, I still don't know what was actually the problem.
The last issue I have, is that I can't make the phone/tablet app user friendly for my techs in the field. I need them to be able to adjust more things, change times, add/reschedule jobs etc, and they can't do it. I was hoping this would help so they didn't forget to tell me what needed to be done, but they can't do it from their tablet.

Able to change as needed, and easy to integrate with Quick Books. Easy to contact a real person in tech support.

Don't feel that the phone/tablet app is user friendly

Kris

Sidekick Rocks

Bewertet am 19.12.2011

I probably recommend Sidekick to someone once a week. I've shopped and used other solutions and Sidekick blows them away in performance, features, price, support - across the board. I even recommend it to people who don't need to track resources because it's so flexible, you can use it as a CRM.

Overall, 5 out of 5 stars.

Super easy to understand and get set up. We were up and running in only 1 day. There's very little training that new users need to use SK.
Extremely flexible - I've been able to easily customize the product to show the things we like to see and to run the way we want it.
Reports - the capabilities of the reports are amazing. You can build just about any report you can imagine.
Price - I get excellent value for the price I pay. Other solutions are thousands and thousands of dollars with little to no support. But SK has flexible pricing so you pay for who you're scheduling.
Support - the support is terrific. You almost always get a live person if you have to call. The help database is a good place to look before calling.
Suggestions - Sidekick is way ahead of the curve when it comes to allowing, considering and implementing customer feedback. I've been very impressed with the ability to provide a suggestion and that I've seen many implemented.

Old data - can be hard to get rid of. I'd like to see a feature where if a user inactivates a custom field, all data in that field on job and customer records can be erased.
Text fields - have a limited number of characters so your jobs and client info have to be concise. You can't write a book for a job order.
Some features don't quite work the way you would expect (timecards) - they don't actually integrate to QB, so it's kind of a teaser and we spent a fair amount of time trying to use the time tracker only to have to go to another solution.

Linda

Great Software

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

Just having everything in one place is great! My boss has more experience with account management software and he really likes this one. He likes they are updating their software frequently and adding new features that help us, like the dispatch and map feature.Early on, I talked/chatted with your customer service reps and asked a million questions. They were great and were very patient with me. I haven't had to bother them as much lately, but they are always accessible and helpful.

Easy to use.Easy to change products and prices.Love the reminders option and scheduling option.Love the response time and advice from the team when I ask crazy questions!

The mobile part of the software could use some help, from our perspective. We have issues with attachments and being able to view them in the field. We realize that some of our issues could be user error.

KAYLEY

KICKSERV IS GREAT

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

Easy to use, easy to learn, simple, intuitive (for me).

Easy to use, easy to learn, simple, intuitive (for me).

I miss using Kickserv for all of our companies. We switched to another customer service software, but we still have Kickserv for one of the companies. For what I do, their customer notifications and ease of use are great. From a financial standpoint, the owner of this company didn't find it robust enough. However, our new software was a NIGHTMARE when it came to tax codes, because in Washington state, each city has a different tax code, rather than one state tax code. More than a year later, our new system is still horrible for integrating taxes. Kickserv has it down to a science.

I don't have any complaints. For what I do, it was perfect.

Antwort von KickServ

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kayley. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Syd
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Incredible tool for most tradespeople

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Overall it is a fantastic product, with an even better customer service team. Again, it was painful to use at first, but now that I’ve got the hang of it (and hundreds of projects under my belt) I can’t recommend it enough. It is the perfect solution for my business.

Access to all of my clients and their project status from anywhere. Project scheduling, invoicing, even shopping lists available to me. Fits all of my client types, from homeowners to property management, and flexible for all of the various project types. Kikserv’s customer service team is incredible.

Fairy steep learning curve… I’m still discovering new features, and shortcuts. A little ‘clunky’ at times

JESSICA

Our experience with the software is good overall.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

We can keep track of all the customers/estimates/invoices.

We can keep track of all the customers/estimates/invoices.

The software is easy to use. It tells you whether a customer saw or not the invoice/estimate. It allows you to see unpaid invoices.

-quick book sync doesn't work right, it makes duplicates of all the customers.
-you can not enter different job locations for the same customer, a new customer needs to be created every time there is a new job location

Hello Jessica,
Thank you for all the stars and confidence you put into using Kickserv for your business.

Creating a new service location for a property manager should be easy. Once you have the main property company in your database, it will just a matter of pressing the "new contact" button, filling in the new service address, and checking the box to associate it with the parent company.

I'll reach out to you via our in-app chat to assist you with this feature and help with the customer-flow-line.

Daniel

HVAC Company

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

Great would not trade

Great would not trade

Taking payments and history and tech support

Nothing I can think of just highly recommend

Antwort von KickServ

Daniel - thank you for the great feedback. 10 out of 10 is certainly what we are working so hard to achieve for every customer. Email us and we discuss further.

Doug

Sandbox with Support

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

I have enjoyed working with the support team, they have been knowledgeable and engaged. I'm currently using about 40% of the features that I would like to work because I'm still learning and want to ensure quality implementation.

The Kickserv system is very flexible and tailors well with my business. the more I use the Kickserv the more I like it and develop our techniques. Customer support has been attentive and engaged. The responses are quick and helpful, typically getting me back on track or teaching me how to use a feature I have yet to discover.

Because Kickserv is so large and sandbox, it was difficult to learn all the options and tailor them to my unique business. That resulted in a number of personal & classification errors that have muddled my reports and results

Hello Doug,
Thank you for your feedback and EXCELLENT scoring of support for our product. Plus, it's great to hear that you enjoy working with our Support Team, because we are here to help.