Creately Erfahrungen

Sahan
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

My experience in creately

Bewertet am 28.3.2019

Mostly Im using creately for my educational purposes and some of office workrs. It’s really good tool to use and easy to manage everything on it.

It’s easy to use for drawing diagrams and providing pre build templates also. Diagram editing features are amazing and easy to learn.

The canvas area is limited for the larger diagrams, sometimes it says you have to manually save your changes for some problems.

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Highly recommended for businesses and individuals

Bewertet am 21.3.2019

Creately is highly recommended for businesses and individuals which create a large number of diagrams and flowcharts, since they can create these images quickly and without much effort, using the templates and other tools available.

Creately has more than 1000 templates, libraries and over 100,000 different examples which can be easily adapted by the user for their requirement. These examples can help the user visualize easily. The software can be used for creating flowcharts, UML and User interface mock ups in different patterns. One of the main advantage of Creately is the provision for collaboration, which allows the user to collaborate with up to twenty others online to create diagrams, flowcharts and other images together. This is helpful in collaborating with clients and colleagues any where in the world as required, saving time. The software can be used online or offline if required for creating different images.

Pros
- suitable for creating diagrams, flowcharts quickly
- more than 1000 different types of templates and 100,000 examples available, which can be reused to create images quickly, saving time
- collaboration feature, for working with customers and others world wide
- can be used offline and online.

Cons
- payment required, not suitable for those who require it occasionally

Garth123

Initial impressions let down with more extensive use...

Bewertet am 29.1.2013

The program showed a lot of potential when I trialed it online but after purchasing it (for a steep price of $75) and using it more, I've discovered that there are a bunch of bugs and limitations (issues with the graphics, text, placement limitations) which prevent me from doing what I want and getting the look I want.

For example, text in shapes: the shapes can't be inverted without text flipping upside down or back to front, such as with a speech bubble, it has to go only in one direction if you want to read the text. The same is with all other shapes. The "work around" is to put a text box over the top of the shape, but it's lousy that it even needs a "work around".

The shapes are also a bit sketchy, drawn imprecisely with edges of the shapes not quite connecting smoothly and looking like they've been slapped together hastily in MS paint.

Also, connecting lines are a bit tricky to arrange exactly how you might like them. They have a mind of their own. And if you add text to a line, then it has an annoying white box behind it.

All in all the program shows potential, but given the price for the desktop version, if I knew what I know now, I wouldn't have bought it - I wish I could get my money back. Given its level of development, slow updates, bugs/limitations and need for "work arounds", Creately is way overpriced and I would not recommend it. Particularly do not recommend if you want professional looking graphics. That said, it's not bad for brain storming privately.

• Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

If you are a BPMN seeker here's your cloud tool

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

Creately is ideal for companies and individuals that generate a big number of flowcharts and diagrams, since the templates and other tools available enable you to build these diagrams rapidly and with minimal effort.

1.) The user interface is stunning & straightforward.
2.) The chart's appearance and elements can be completely customized.
3.) Frequently notice on upgrades and new features.
4.) Flexible, simple to use, and easy to share with others without having to convert to PDF or print.

There are no such Cons to mention on the tool, but it needs more popularity than the other products existing on the market.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Creately for free and awesome drawings

Bewertet am 4.4.2019

Very interesting and glad that i found this to simplify the scenarios and work around my software projects.

Creately is a Free and open license on-line licensed software that can be used very easily for all sorts of diagramming and work flow designing. I have been using creately for more that 4 years for my work and campus work.

Highly recommend using creately for simple or advanced diagramming

Limited options available in the free version was the main blocker for me and the watermarks. But always it is best to proceed with the paid plan as it is totally worth purchasing that.

Ivan
Ivan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Easy to use, hard to organise drawings.

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

straight forward software

straight forward software

fast way to start using it immediately.
Lots of patterns

Not easy to organise folders and move drawings among folders once you created them in one

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Visio

Warum Creately gewählt wurde

price, and easiness to use

Zuvor genutzte Software

Visio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Creately

price and simplicity
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent tool for students and tutors alike!

Bewertet am 3.4.2019

Overall, I thought the software was pretty straight forward to use. Had some great features and as far as I am concerned, got by SWOT analyses, BMCs and VPCs just right. Would recommend it to students and tutors both - at least worth a shot.

I like how easy it is to create business-related tools here. Specifically, tools such as the Business Model Canvas or a Value Proposition Canvas. I used Creatley as a student and later on recommened this as a tool to my students when I became a tutor. Excellent!

I think the software should keep students in mind regarding its pricing. Many young students are not able to pay for the paid plans - at least initially. I think providing heavily subsidised student/tutor plans or free month long trials would be a nice. This is something I missed.

Hugo
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Really worthy ;)

Bewertet am 28.3.2019

It is fine and I have been paying myself for the license besides the fact that I am using in my third company already ;)

The plastic, colours and really easy to use.

Sometimes it hangs/stuck loading. Export sometimes seems slow for high definition

Adelina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent tool

Bewertet am 28.3.2019

I use Creately since 2 differents perspectives, like student I can do may homework and like teacher I can create study tools to my students, in both ways, I just waste the enough time to develop my diagrams easely and even fun.

It has a lot of different tools to build a big range of diagrams and illustrations, but the most like me is the color combination and that you can organize the space around the diagram.

It is difficult and no friendly chance the letters... size, color, position.

Tiffany
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Love how easy it is to use!

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

What i love is the abundance of templates to represent anything I’m trying to do from website wire framing to SWOT analyses and even org charts. All the information is easy to input and represented beautifully and professionally. The different ways you can export your creation is super useful too.

I think getting used to tab to confirm an action took a bit of getting used to. Other than that, good to go!

Soledad
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Features, a lot of space to improve the interface

Bewertet am 28.9.2020

In general, it's a very quick tool with a lot of possibilities to make charts in a low level when you are in a hurry, but if you think in stethics, maybe you'd prefer another tool.
Anyway, it's the more convenient tool in terms of price.

The chance to use it from Google Drive was amazing to me, because I could group all my deliverables on just one place to be shared with my clients.

It has several usability issues related of how it connects with Google Drive. Creately it's not able to open a new document on the platform and saved it in Google Drive. That was very umcomfortable.

• Branche: Medienproduktion

Online flowchart maker.

Bewertet am 30.12.2019

Create is a very good alternative for desktop flowchart and mind application. The only problem is with its workflow.
Workflow is really a strong feature and creating a flow chart is very easy.

Online diagram making is really good for several reasons and accessing through any device connected through the internet is one of them.
The signup process is really very easy with google login.
After creating a new flowchart it is very simple to create and with collaboration tool sharing is easy.
With an inbuild collaboration tool, any member can update so I don't need to open and update myself, it solves a lot repeating and time-consuming work for me.

Add document is under the folder and not available from the dashboard? I found this very unusual.
No private project so I don't invite too many users to see what is the performance.

Antwort von Cinergix

We're glad you cut down the repeating and time-consuming tasks using Creately. Add document button appears in any folder where you have the edit access. If you meant the "Recent" documents section we will consider adding a button there as well.

• Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Economy cost curves made easy

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

I really liked being able to graph quickly and make my graphs look really professional. It is also helpful that I can copy and paste them to include new cost curves in the same graph

2 things, most software like this have unlimited space on a sheet (ie. One Note, Grafio, etc). Creately limits your space and therefore I can't keep all graphs that go with the same subject together. The second thing I don't like is not being able to paste in objects like brackets, etc. Their options are very limited and something as simple as brackets can't be pasted in from a different source.

Antwort von Cinergix

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and I'm glad you liked the product :-) . I'll try to address your concerns.
The default diagram area is 1500x1500. This is generally enough for most diagram and set this way for optimum scrolling experience. But you can expand the diagram area to 5000x3300 which will probably help you add all your diagram in one area. You can do this via Properties -> Page Size.
I'm not sure what you meant by inability to copy and paste brackets. I discussed with our QA team and the initial tests performed fine. It could be a specific object or a diagram type. I'd be happy to look further into this and help you out. You can reply to email or email support@creately.com mentioning your issue.
Thanks again for the review.

Theophile
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

the best - but still perfectible

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

I use creately as it is the only app I know that is complete enough for all kinds of diagrams.
Plus...

Plus it's free <3
There are still some bugs, but there are always workarounds.
Overall really great experience

- number of features
- free plan
- copy/paste
- symbols databases
- sticky links between elements
- export as image

- no private project for free plan
- bugs with links labels
- bugs with copy/paste of large amount of elements
- bugs with styling

• Branche: Rechtsberatung

Just what we need

Bewertet am 28.3.2019

We found the perfect solution to our business because before Creately we used Microsoft Visio (which is so complicated to use). Also, the learning curve (how to use it) it's really good.

* It's very easy to develop a diagram chart from the scratch
* Import SVG and Google images

* Sometimes it's really difficult to import a SVG file

• Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Diagram, collab, drag and drop program

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

Great software for planning, organization and process flow. The ability to create a visual representation is unmatched.

It took me no time to learn how to use Creately. It is self explanatory and very simple, yet with some higher level functions. I have used this for restructuring the company organization and to show a visual representation of the flow of processes.

There is not much I don't like about this software. I guess the only thing would be it is a little difficult to do flow chart arrows with just a track pad on a laptop. It is much easier to use with a mouse to be precise with placement and resizing.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Great Tool for Project Management

Bewertet am 8.4.2019

It is easily shared with multiple users to have a living document for collaboration.

The formatting and user interface is a little bit buggy and non responsive, especially on the desktop version.

PRASSANNA
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

I use them to make as-is and to-be process flows, sipoc diagrams, architecture diagrams.

It is very easy to use and I like how intuitive it is. I like the feature set and the canned templates. I use it for professional diagrams and to make process flows and I find it way easier than visio and it also allows for collaboration which I love.

Could expand on the template set. As of now I have not not found what I need, but from my experience with other similar tools, I feel there could be more templates.

Sharon
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Creately makes great Org. Charts

Bewertet am 28.3.2019

Our CEO constantly asks us for new Org charts.
No matter what he asks for the finished product...

Our CEO constantly asks us for new Org charts.
No matter what he asks for the finished product always looks professional

I love the finished look of the organizational charts

the type and lines can be a little glitchy and the lines move on their own and need to be realligned often

Vadim
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Very good product for teachers

Bewertet am 18.3.2022

Overall, my experience is very positive. It is very colorful and is very good for kids but also good for business applications

Creately is very intuitive. The important features are Drag and Drop, it is easy to represent the relationships between different concepts and create hierarchies. Also very good for flowcharts, diagrams and organizational structures. It is visually appealing and more colorful compared with say Visio. It integrates well with other applications

I did not experience any issues. It does not have a free version as far as I know

Vivek
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Not a bad creation

Bewertet am 18.5.2019

A good one

A good one

I use creately to construct flow chart diagrams for my team. It allows multiple people to view the diagram and make changes. External links can also be added to the same

It’s not very easy to use and navigate.

• Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Visualize your ideas with Creately

Bewertet am 11.10.2019

Able to access the diagrams without any software installed. The diagrams can be drawn clearly and attractively.

It is not freely available even for small-scaled diagrams

• Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Creately is diagrams and charts!

Bewertet am 9.2.2018

Creating diagrams online

Creating diagrams online

Creately is a great app to use It has a lot of useful features. It comes packed with a lot of shapes and icons which one can use to create flowcharts, structure charts and any other type of diagram one may want to create. It is not difficult to use, as a novice user can start using it off the bat.

Very, very useful app, but it might be a little bit difficult to navigate at times. The available shapes may seem a bit basic, but they get the jobs done.

• Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Create awesome diagrams and flow charts

Bewertet am 20.1.2018

It has a lot of great looking elements to make your diagrams and flow charts, org charts great looking. Lots of color and interesting elements.

It's not very easy to use. It really takes a while to get used to how to do use it. It sometimes gets frustrating to get things done.

Antwort von Cinergix

Hey, thanks for leaving the review. We're glad you're thrilled with the features. We're a bit sad you've found it difficult to use. If you can say why you found it difficult I can get our team to work on improving things.

Kristen
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Love Creately for Software Flow!

Bewertet am 28.3.2019

The thing I like most is the ease of customization. You can start with a blank slate and build whatever you want--different shapes, colors, and in any format you want. My software flow doesn't have to fit into a cookie cutter diagram.

Sometimes the software fights me back. It will try to guess how I want an arrow to go and then won't allow me to modify it. In turn, I sometimes have to delete it altogether and start again.