Mailchimp

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Wahrscheinlich eins der einfachsten Newsletter-Systeme

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

Insgesam nutze ich Mailchimp bei mehreren Projekten, da es schnell einsatzbereit ist und bei weniger Empfängern sogar kostenlos ist. Insbesondere der gute Editor und die vielen Individualisierungsmöglichkeiten überzeugen mich.

Mailchimp ist das einfachste Newsletter-Programm, das ich kenne. Insbesondere der Editor macht es einem sehr einfach, ansprechende Newsletter zu gestalten.

In Punkto Datenschutz ist das Programm für Anwender in Deutschland nicht unbedingt die erste Wahl, hier gibt es mittlerweile bessere Alternativen mit einem vergleichbaren Funktionsumfang.

Gustavo B.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The leading email marketing platform

Bewertet am 13.5.2022

Mailchimp is the email marketing platform our company employs for several customers, we have been using this system for several times now, and it continues to grow always. I find them to be the reference.

It does have a nice and friendly user interface
Almost any system capable to provide an Opt-In module does have MailChimp integration.
There is a lot of literature and information on the web about their system.
Good price plans
Stand alone system.

It does not have any free plan without watermark.
Most of the time you need a third party integration to make it work properly with WooCommerce

David K.
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use and send emails in minutes!

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

Great experience to use and send out email. The easiest & most felixable software I have used to date.

Overall an easy system to use to send emails out to customers, create custom template, import/export customer files, adjust anything you need and analysis the data in an easy way.

Wish there was Canadian pricing since at the moment only set to USD.

Latoya L.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Mailchimp

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

Overall, Mailchimp was OK, but it was not the best for my business needs.

The feature I liked the most was sending out social media posts.

The features related to the email campaign were very limited. You could only have a certain number of "groups". For some reason, I felt that the software itself was not that easy to use. I was also not able to upload or sync a lot of different templates.

Constant Contact

Business needs; costs

Benchmark Email und Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

I didn't. I tried Mailchimp; didn't like it so I searched for other alternatives and went with the latter.
Justin L.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Best Email Marketing Software Available

Bewertet am 24.4.2022

The customer service is outstanding. I was having some trouble developing a campaign and reached out to customer support and got a reply within 10 hours. I was able to resolve my issue quickly. Mailchimp has really become my Go To tool for all things email marketing related and it has touched on other applications, such as developing a killer landing page which actually gets conversions. I also feel that the free version really does give you a lot to start with, but it is easy to outgrow that really fast.

Mailchimp makes running an email campaign easy and simple. Don't get me wrong, there are super deep functions like multivariate campaigns and killer landing pages that integrate with your .com. I cannot say enough good things about Mailchimp. I have found that this software is simply the best available option out there for the money. I have been able to grow my mailing list and find what works with my audience.

I don't like how the Pro features are left out of the basic starter package. I understand that is how they make their money, however, those extra tools could be quite useful to new start up businesses, like myself that simply do not have it in the advertising budget to go to the pro level. I also struggled with making my emails 100% compliant because nowadays everyone is blocking or reporting spam mail. It isn't Mailchimps fault for that, it just makes it hard to get past the red tape of email marketing in general. However, they make it as easy as possible.

Warum Mailchimp gewählt wurde

Mailchimp combines so many of the features that I was using from other software and just blows it away. I was not able to find anything that came close to Mailchimps features on the other software I was using. I always felt like I was piecing together different elements. Mailchimp solves that problem for me and makes running my campaigns a breeze, which fuels my small business.

Wix, Calendly, Elementor, Meta for Business und Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

Mailchimp had all the features I was looking for and more. I started with the free version and quickly rose to the Standard package. I have been constantly developing and honing in my email list for many years, using many different softwares. I finally landed with Mailchimp because it beats out all the rest of the software by far. Look no further for email marketing!
Marco S.
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A good option to email marketing

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

We only use mailchimp for email marketing and managing landing pages. Overall we were satisfied with the product.

Very easy to use and at a better price than most competitors. It is a good option for those who do not need as many features as others offer.

There are no weak points to point out that can really help when choosing the software.

ActiveCampaign und Sendinblue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

We tested the product over a period of time to compare it with other identical tools.
Daniele S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My first email marketing software

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

- it's very easy for most user
- if you don't do ecom, you can use Mailchip for the peace of mind
- they do the most importante things of the other software, for free or for a small price compared
- for a small business, is the best choice

- it can be too much simple if you need "geek feature"
- the higher plan are compared to software that do more automation and have more feature

ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue, Kartra und AWeber

easy and cheap
Pedro A.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for email Marketing

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

Mailchimp as been around for years and during its time, our company has always found it very reliable and easy to use. We have been able to quickly build custom integrations with our software through Mailchimps API which is great!

We have worked with Mailchimp for quite some time and we always recommend for companies in the field of Hospitality. Great that it gives you data on emails, who opened it, when they opened it, and where they are located. You can make email templates and replicate campaigns to send to another group of people. It is a great way to stay connected with current and potential clients.

The more features Mailchimp adds, the harder it is for people to use, unless you have more knowledge to write automation sequences. It does not have many options in regards to designs on the platform, so we end up using Canva as an additional tool.

Rohmah A.
  • Branche: Design

Good Email Marketing Software

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

I like that it has a free plan which can be useful for people with little budget.

I don't like the fact that there aren't many customization options and fonts available.

MailerLite
Ahmed samy E.

Good Email Marketing Platform

Bewertet am 11.5.2022

Mailchimp is a good email marketing platform for sending newsletters and welcome emails, and its editor is fully compatible with Arabic writing.

I didn't like the average open rates of Mailchimp when it's compared to the average open rates of some other email marketing platform specially in the free plan. and it's paid plans are also considered a little bit expensive.

Oumarou S.
  • Branche: Internet

Mailchimp is excellent

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

The overall experience is very good. Mailchimp helped me a lot when starting my email marketing journey.

Mailchimp is an excellent email marketing tool. It’s beginners friendly and easy to use. It’s full of features and functionalities

It’s hard to find something to dislike with mailchimp. I didn’t find.

• Branche: Sport

Simple, Customizable & Cost Effective

Bewertet am 8.1.2022

When we first started looking for mass-mailing software about 8 years ago, there were very few 'cloud' solutions - with many sending hundreds of emails from our home/small-business connection. Aside from the lacklustre options provided by those programs - it also wasn't ideal to be sent from an IP address we had little control over at the time (now we've moved to an enterprise-grade static fibre line this is less of an issue). However, before we landed on Mailchimp we'd first use a program to design the newsletter and then copy the static HTML into our 'send' program to mass deliver - this left a lot to be desired, and with Mailchimp being one of the first to streamline this process meant we could offer personalised emails - and also offload a huge amount of work on our end.

There are very few negatives that I'd have about Mailchimp, I think most of mine are to do with integrations - and all of those issues have been on the integrators side rather than Mailchimps. Very occasionally I've had issues with the web editor, but its auto-saving and normal stability have more than made up for those issues.

Sushant K.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simplest email marketing tool for startups & digital creators

Bewertet am 23.10.2021

I'm using Mailchimp for more than 3+ years now and I'm pretty satisfied with it. In fact, I've referred it to my friends as well. While building my own startup, InternStreet - we were using Mailchimp a lot. The idea was to build an engaging audience of students. The marketing automation feature helped us a lot in building email courses. We literally created the free version of all the tech courses in the formal of 5 - 7 days daily emails. This helped us in increasing overall engagement and creating a recall factor of the brand. At the end of the day we had a whopping conversion of more than 35% into paid courses.

I really liked the overall simplicity of Mailchimp from getting started to building complex marketing automation. I started with the free plan and then converted to paid one for using the Marketing Automation which I liked the most. It also has an amazing collection of templates which definitely helps the beginner in getting started quickly.

Overall at this price point, I think everything is great but user segmentation can be improved a bit.

ConvertKit und SendGrid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

The price point was very important for me at that point in time. We did explored other tools but the power of marketing automation was available for free for 2k subscribers (Now it's available under the paid plan). We used the multi-step journey and later on upgraded for paid plans.
Krishnamoorthy K.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Mailchimp is the best email marketing software

Bewertet am 26.9.2021

Our entire marketing department relies on Mailchimp to communicate with customers. It is our first option when it comes to email automation and marketing that is simple and straightforward. We've been using it as our primary email marketing tool for quite some time. Among other things, we utilize it to create our email templates and send large numbers of emails to a specific set of individuals. After that, we keep note of how many conversations we are having as a result of the exercise. Mailchimp offers a plethora of useful tools that we really like using, such as email automation. Additionally, it enables us to create our own email templates as well as import from other sources. Mailchimp is a fantastic platform for any kind of company that wants to send out emails to its consumers on a regular basis.

Mailchimp is a fantastic email marketing tool for anybody just getting started, as well as for agencies who have a large number of early-stage customers to handle. When you move into more complex automation, you may find that you need to seek solutions that are more established. This is the place to go if you want visually appealing emails and a simple user interface to work with.
It's always simple to use and makes intuitive sense. There are relatively few occasions when I come across anything that is not working properly. It is very dependable, and I am well-aware of what to anticipate while I am working on the platform.

When delivering through Zapier or WordPress, we need the ability for people on an existing list to have their tags changed without having to create a new list. I'd really want to see a visual automation builder implemented. Mailchimp should additionally provide manual domain verification as a feature. In order to utilize Mailchimp, we must first generate an email and then import it into the system, which may be difficult for novice users. It would be fantastic if there was an alternative for manual nameserver verification.

GetResponse

Warum Mailchimp gewählt wurde

Because Seninblue had a limit on their daily emails sent on the free plan which is 300 emails per day. The Mailchimp basic plan is much cheaper than Sendinblue with more features.

Sendinblue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

I choose Mailchimp based on the customer reviews and recommendations I got from other Mailchimp users.
Henry C.
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for freelancer and SMB email marketing, not a CRM replacement

Bewertet am 30.9.2021

MailChimp is the industry standard for a reason, and you get all the benefits you would expect from going with a big brand name. Solid customer support (for paid tiers), excellent uptime, and all the features you need and most of the features you want. I personally have never found the landing pages or social media ad features useful, and I do not think MailChimp can effectively do the job of a CRM, but as far as email marketing goes, this is my favorite.

Getting started with MailChimp is easy and affordable. It might be free depending on your audience size. I have used other email platforms like ConstantContact, iContact, Marketing Cloud, and HubSpot, and in terms of features MailChimp is at least on par with them.

MailChimp is a full email marketing platform, including subscriber management and segmenting, email design, design asset library, email automation, user email preferences portal management, sign-up forms, and even landing pages. I have found all of their features user friendly. I have my frustrations with MailChimp, but it succeeds in striking a difficult balance: it is user-friendly enough to be implemented and used by someone with minimal tech background, but can be built out to greater complexity and robustness if the user is tech savvy.

Another benefit that you find with popular tools like this is the deep learning resources. Tons of forums, questions, how-tos, etc. Whatever issue you run into, it has likely been asked and answered.

MailChimp would be, and has been, my go-to for freelancer and small business needs. And I have also used it for marketing large, multi-location and multi-brand companies, with no issues. It's flexible and reliable, and when you're about to hit "send" to 100k people, that's critical.

Pricing can get steep at certain stages of business growth. Switching to business and pro tiers incurs a sharp increase in monthly pricing, and in addition you get charged more as your list grows. Cost creep can be sudden and shocking for truly bootstrapped businesses.

A big potential issue is that MailChimp has been touting itself as a CRM lately. I do not think it makes a good CRM replacement for any size business, except perhaps a freelancer with a small contact list. The data management and manipulation features are too basic.

Data management tools are weak.

Some tracking issues, but this is such a convoluted and changing area it's hard to know where the issue lies. Specifically, if I leave "click tracking" enabled on a campaign, MailChimp will override my source/medium tags in third party site tracking.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Constant Contact und iContact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

2 factors drove the decision: - pricing vs features, we didn't want to go totally bare bones but we also didn't have a complex enough ecosystem to require Salesforce-level tools; - Team familiarity. The client I currently use MailChimp for had some past experience with MailChimp, which made start up time quicker.
Emeka A.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

"Automation of messages vital for organizations and for the people who are beginning to...

Bewertet am 5.9.2021

It has this magnificent convenience; extraordinary advantage; generally excellent conveyance rate; heaps of free provisions (testing, email computerization and reconciliations) great instructive substance.

Overall involvement in the device is awesome, it was useful in all viewpoints I required. Obviously, a free arrangement consistently has limits, however the paid arrangement likewise introduced a few focuses that in my work model were fundamental. Be that as it may, it is as yet a phenomenal and all around perceived instrument. I know many individuals who use it and don't stop talking positive about it. I actually prescribe it to numerous business visionaries who are just starting out in online deals. Mailchimp is awesome.

MailChimp appeared to me by some coincidence, And I decided to utilize it for my work. An incredible choice for those simply beginning or for little, medium or enormous organizations that need to automate contact with their clients. It's absolutely instinctive and has a first rate design. It grabbed my eye when I made some Landing Pages and ran over a few models. Thoroughly free. Absolutely precise and opportune email arrangement. Another positive point is the quantity of clients that we can store in the free arrangement, up to 3000 contacts.

It truly is incredible promoting programming, however, even as there is robotization, the provisions are essential; instrument are all in English and it is beyond the realm of imagination to expect to make greeting pages upgraded for a better yield.

Munema I.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A very good platform to get started with email marketing

Bewertet am 7.9.2021

I think that if you are new to email marketing and are not sure which platform to start with, you should look into Mailchimp.

First of all, it is free to use until 2,000 contacts (true, you won't have access to all the features but still). This means that you don't need to try it for a few days and see but you can actually use it for a longer period of time so that you have solid data to see whether what you are doing email marketing-wise is working or not.

If you are new to this world, you will be happy to hear that each plan of Mailchimp comes with an email builder, as well as templates for both forms and landing pages – this is one of my favorite features because not only it saves you time but it gives you access to some "battle-tested" templates that work.

The mobile app is good for keep track of things while you are on the go, while the subject line helper and 1-step automations will help you ensure that your emails get open and read.

The main issue I have with Mailchimp is the fact that, depending on what you are planning on doing from an email marketing standpoint, you are probably going to end up outgrowing the platform.

This may not sound like a big thing when you are just getting started but it could become an issue if you have to look for a different platform and migrate thousands of people, as well as landing pages, forms and email content, to it.

Jessie D.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Versatile email marketing platform

Bewertet am 7.9.2021

Keeping my customers up-to-date with useful information.

The most important features for my business were the drip email functionality and the RSS-to-Email integration. What I like most about the RSS-to-Email functionality is that the email template functionality enables you to group different articles in one email. When you have a high-volume blog with many different articles it's important to group topics and send those out as a summary in one email. I find this feature is missing in many other email platforms. All-in-all the UI of the platform is done very well with a touch of humor here and there which is nice. The open API enables developers to integrate where the existing integration options are lacking - but overall the platform is well supported in many third-party platforms.

They've added features over the years to enable marketing automation (e.g. send an email to some who clicked/didn't click on an email or when someone visited your website) - at the time I was testing this functionality it didn't work very well. They've also added many other features which may drive value but I find they don't spend much effort in keeping existing customers up-to-date with the possibilities of these new features.

Pedro B.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Automation of emails necessary for companies and for those who are starting to market

Bewertet am 6.8.2021

Overall experience with the tool is very good, it was helpful in all aspects I needed.

Of course, a free plan always has limitations, but the paid plan also presented some points that in my work model were essential.

But it is still an extraordinary and well-recognized tool.

I know a lot of people who use it and don't give up.

I still recommend it to many entrepreneurs who are starting out in online sales.

Mailchimp is worth it. If you need, make a quote and call the service and you will be very well attended.

MailChimp appeared to me by chance,

And I chose to use it for my work.

A great option for those just starting out or for small, medium or large companies that need to automate contact with their customers.

Pluses: It's totally intuitive and has a top-notch layout.

It caught my attention when I created some Landing Pages and came across several models. Totally free.

Totally accurate and timely email sequence.

Another positive point is the number of users that we can store in the free plan, up to 2ooo contacts, this for those starting out is even too much.

The tools are multi-channel, essential for any service.

In other words, a complete and articulated tool to meet any and all online ventures, whether affiliated companies or e-commerce.

Whether consulting a plan or making a budget, support and service are accurate and attentive.

intuitive tool;

excellent usability;

great cost / benefit;

very good delivery rate;

lots of free features (A/B testing, email automation and integrations)

good educational content.

It really is great marketing software though, even
there is automation,

The features are basic;

tool all in English and
it is not possible to create landing pages optimized for a higher return.

You don't have the ability to manage a sales funnel, just trigger a broadcast if you need to send an offer.

However, it is still useful for any service or company.

Max S.
  • Branche: Eventservice

Expensive But worth It

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Mailchimp is amazing for people who want to tailer their mail-outs to the branding or image of their company, product, brand etc

It's got some incredibly detailed functions that allow for a really cohesive end-product. As a mailer, its probably one of the best on the market in the UK, offers a free service up to 1000 subscribers (which is great for a brand new businesses & projects), and is really easy to use. However, for companies like the one I used to manage, we had a big budget but not big enough to justify the amount MailChimp were spending when compared to how much we were using it. The nature of our business is music events, and its one of those markets that people don't want to see your company in their emails every day. Which then of course leads to the issue of:

Yes, we want a product like MailChimp that will allow us to make high-quality mailers, BUT,
No, we can't justify spending the amount they charge when we only use it once every 4 - 6 weeks.

The softwares functionality - it's incredibly easy to use and the learning curve is very shallow. I can imagine people with no graphic design or artistic training (like myself) would be intimidated about creating a mailer that could be seen by thousands of people - but Mailchimp have created something that is really easy to use and really great.

The software is very expensive for what it is. For a lot of people who hope to get their company, product, brand out to the masses - this software may quickly be out of their price range/budget. The price, in my opinion, is justified for how good the software is, but is definitely not accessible to those who only require or feel the need to send mailers once every so often to over 1000 subscribers.

Joshua G.

Newsletters Made Easy

Bewertet am 17.2.2021

Despite some of the challenges it has been the best program that I have been able to find to easily create newsletters for our organization. Once you become used to how the platform operates it becomes easier to create and design good looking "campaigns" newsletters.

I love this software because of the ease of use and the way it implements structure for designing newsletters. I had previously utilized Microsoft Office to build, design, and create newsletters; however, found that you could only attach it to emails rather than having a fully fleshed out designer email sent.

Mailchimp also allows the administration to show how many indviduals clicked on various links and opened the email newsletter to read it. This allows for better engagement to see weather the information being portrayed is useful or not.

While it allows for ease of use with design and implementations it lacks on available templates and themes. We've attempted to search for themes online; however, have not had much luck utilizing third party themes that say they are built for Mailchimp.

Also, while you can design newsletters these are actually listed as campaigns as the number one goal for Mailchimp is to produce campaign and marketing strategies. This can sometimes lead to confusion while navigating the platform.

Constant Contact

Warum Mailchimp gewählt wurde

Better looking templates and the way the platform is implemented into the email system as opposed to having to add it as an attachment to the email itself.

Microsoft 365

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

Basically price for the user base that we have.
Melissa S.

Great for Beginners

Bewertet am 30.1.2021

Overall we have had a great experience with Mailchimp. We plan to grow and implement and use more of the features as we learn how to use them and as our organization grows. I regularly recommend mailchimp to others.

We started using Mailchimp for our non profit so we could move from text only emails to pretty designed emails. I love the Mailchimp email templates and we were able to personalize it to reflect the branding of our organization. To be honest we only use a small part of what Mailchimp is actually capable of. Every few months as we have time to investigate we test out new features. Many areas that scared us at first (A/B testing, segmentation, etc.) were actually very easy to implement and the basic instructions provided by Mailchimp were all I needed. If I wanted more information, I found that the internet was full of great video tutorials as well.

I don't love the reporting....but I have't taken time to see if there are better ways to customize our reporting either. So that might be user problems. I also wish it was easier to adjust the template areas from 1 to 2 or 3 columns without needing to create a whole new template.

Squarespace und Emma

Warum Mailchimp gewählt wurde

We wanted to be able to design our emails to be more visually appealing.

Gmail

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

In the end we chose Mailchimp because everyone we know is using it.
Jennifer D.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Easy to use and free!

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

Overall, Mailchimp has been the best email solution for our nonprofit. It was very easy to learn for our team. It is intuitive and, best of all, free for all the features we need! I have not had any issues with it. I love the tracking and the ease of keeping multiple lists.

There are a ton of templates to make designing your emails easy. After that, it is simple to easy replicate that email or use the templates to create new ones. The emails are made of different elements that are easy to rearrange by clicking and dragging. It is easy to choose between text boxes, outlined boxes, pictures, pictures with captions, etc. You can customize the ratios between the picture and caption. It is simple to customize the background colors, font colors, etc. There is enough customization to make it look unique, but not too much to overwhelm. I also love the ability to publish easily to Facebook. There is also the option to send multiple test emails to different people to get feedback and see how it looks before you send out the final product.

Sometimes I wish there could be more customization with adjusting the picture sizes to the exact size I want within the frame. It's definitely something I have had to work around.

Aliaksandr B.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

It is a good service, but for users with experience in Email marketing

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Well, Mailchimp is great for customers who cooperating with business a lot of time. Also service is great for a beautiful newsletters.
But the cons looks depressive. And I realise that I will use Mailchimp, but not for a long time, because other services are got better solutions and more loyal rules in the part of emailing.
Overall score is 7/10. But because of design and UI total score is 9/10

Absolutely great design and graphics of Web and app versions
Great support
Good delivery to recipients

Well, the most uncomfortable this is that the HTML editor available only in paid plans. It is not good, guys, really.
Also it will be good if in Mailchimp will be the Email validation service in paid plans. Because I was banned for that thing, and the saddest part is that my customers are got their emails and Mailchimp customers service says that I shoul do a double opt-in procedure, even I've got the legal rights to mailing my customers (btw my audience is more than 10K of emails)
And one more thing: I hope that doon will be available a World Map with the real-time open/click actions

Woodpecker.co, Sendinblue und SendGrid

Warum Mailchimp gewählt wurde

Because I don't want to use both services at the time

SendPulse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailchimp

Because of UI and paat experience
James A.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Mailchimp has evolved with the changing demands of the sophisticated market but it is simple...

Bewertet am 13.1.2021

Mailchimp's flexibility and adaptability to many different user cases has allowed it to meet all of our core requirements.

The best thing about Mailchimp is it is so easy to get started and communicating with your subscribers. There are simple and easy ways for subscribers to subscribe and unsubscribe.

Mailchimp is so much more than just an outbound email tool.

Email Templates allow quick professional communications to be created by your organisation on brand and at no additional cost.

Powerful but easy to use functionality allows the end user to setup onboarding communication plans and execute automated communications to new subscribers. Multi email setup is easy to complete.

Subscriber management also intelligiently scans your incoming subscribers to remove the ones that have trending behaviours with regards to unsubcribe and spam reporting.

API integration is built in and connected to most common platforms. There there isn't a direct connection you can utilise online software integrations like Zapier to automate steps. This allows you to connect one system to another and transfer and share information and unsubscribes to your CRM for example.

Mailchimp has increased its functionality and managed to keep these new features easy to use and adopt. I would say one con is that people don't use half of the available functionality to their advantage.

They have tightened up their pricing and reduced the functionality for their lower/free tiers but I think this is more than fair.

Make sure you choose the right payment plan, either monthly or pay as you go that matches your requirements.