SugarCRM Erfahrungen

SugarCRM

3,8 (411)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
SugarCRM, eine preisgekrönte Customer-Relationship-Management-Software | SugarCRM ist am besten für Unternehmen mit 50 bis 5,000 Mitarbeitern geeignet.

Sortieren nach

Mark
Mark
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

SugarCRM for great for the marketing emails.

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

SugarCRM is so great software because it really help us to taking our sales process more faster. It really allow the small business companies to track sales, invoices, bills and market to our customers in a better way. This CRM is so easy to use just because of its great users interface. Hence, SugarCRM software makes my life so much easier.

SugarCRM is one of the best marketing platform which really help small business to grow faster and that's why it is also known as the business market smarter software. The best thing about this software is that it always provide the best customer relationships marketing software. We have been use the SugarCRM software foor the sales and marketing purpose because it has the great ability to customization's. Hence, the users interface is very responsive and the well designed.

The first obvious thing I don't like about this software is that SugarCRM does not have a users-friendly users interface software. The another problem that we faced is that it take a lot of time to setup the everything but the documentations is always great. When we started using this software then we don't find the file manager as so intuitive.

Katie
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

The Pros and Cons of Sugar

Bewertet am 14.1.2020

Overall, I really enjoyed Sugar and think it would be a great fit (especially for the lower price point!) for marketing and advertising agencies that are looking to build out custom flows. Their customer care team was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, and I really enjoyed working with them.

The SugarCRM team was incredibly helpful and supportive during our decision between various CRMs we were testing out, namely Salesforce and SugarCRM. They were flexible, accommodating and had amazing customer service throughout the process, even willing to develop new APIs to integrate with our proprietary billing system 90% of our clients were on. I really enjoyed the visuals of Sugar - as all the bells and whistles were there, but it didn't seem overwhelming (as Salesforce can) and it's geared more towards marking service teams, like my division of the business. I also really find the dashboard visuals to be superior to Salesforce. Overall, the price point was better than Salesforce, too.

Since Sugar is geared towards marketing and sales teams, it wasn't a great fit for the other teams within our organization (i.e. one-time products like printing, etc.). Though workflows are cleaner and more intuitive than Salesforce, there wasn't quite as many bells and whistles (i.e. it was difficult to build in processes that involved external teams that we outsource to).

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SugarCRM

We didn't - we ended up choosing Salesforce over Sugar, simply due to the fact that we had to incorporate other areas of the business already in Salesforce and ultimately they were able to provide all the necessary features. For other orgs, I would recommend Sugar, as it's an amazing product.
Josh
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

SugarCRM Review - Walz Scale

Bewertet am 16.3.2017

We have been using Sugar for several years, but only in the past six months have we really dug down to fully utilize the software. The tool is fairly simple to use, I like the reporting functions, but the feedback I get from my sales team is that it is just 'clunky' to use. I'll give you one little example. For the Opportunity 'Actual Closed Won' date, I found through coming across some bad sales data for the month, that if you close a sale in January, and that same month you mark it as Closed Won. But lets say in March you want to go in and add a note to the description. Once you edit that note, (thus changing the Modify date) you autimatically changed the 'Actual Closed Won' date to March. Really messes up sales reports! When I contacted Sugar, there really wasnt an easy fix. We found SierraCRM (third part software) and Bill Convis from there helped with a solution to this problem. We have now purchased this software and believe that this will help take us to the next level of using Sugar. Sugar Support via email is usually pretty prompt, but as far as hearing from our 'Account Manager', just 2 weeks ago was the first time I heard from someone regarding our account. At that point, I had already reached out to SierraCRM, so I did not need anything from Sugar.
To summarize: Great tool, though a little clunky, but the price is not bad. Customer service could be improved, especially for companies like us who are invested in the process, and just need some help taking our sales process to the next level. Thanks!

I like the Online (sugar on demand) that allows Sugar Support to get into your software and look and something you may be struggling with, like reports...

Design is little clunky. Think with some improvements, it might be easier to convert leads, update opportunities. Need less clicks!

Paul
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Ok application, better, cheaper alternatives exist

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

It is an OK application, Sugar has stood still in time and, when you consider the app out of the box, its pretty much standard. Sugar has divided its stack into various products for marketing, for sales, for support only making it a very expensive when you consider other options in the market

Very stable, solid
easy to use, administer
Easy to implement and deploy
Reporting is good and allows fro complex reports to be built

It has not changed in a looong time (perhaps years?)
For the functionality, it is expensive - better options exist
Marketing is poor (unless you go for Sugar marketing apps which are expen$ive!)

Freshsales und Bitrix24

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SugarCRM

At the time, the other options were not developed enough. Today, they far-surpass Sugar. Today, I would not go for Sugar at all...
Sarthak

SugarCRM is quite efficient for Real Estate Business

Bewertet am 8.6.2021

I have launched many products using these Platforms. It helped me a lot in uplifting my business.

It easily gets integrated with many applications.

The process of Installation, and sometimes it hangs m system.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud und SuiteCRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SugarCRM

As compared to the salesforce it is quite underrated while having the same level of productivity.
Julia Maria
Julia Maria
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A complete history of calls, emails, and customers in one location only

Bewertet am 7.7.2022

SugarCRM offers you a way to monitor all the clients and leaflet details so you can keep everyone within the business on the same page, from ads to distribution to support to everyone to work with a system to get a detailed view of what is going on for each and every customer and future buyers. This is where I can show the details that are most important for my day, whether it is my channeling of potential clients, the weekly operation and predictions from my staff, or my allocated customer service cases. The home page can be personalized for any division of Sample with exactly the right details for every user. The browser bar at the top of the screen is the preferred position, but it can be placed sideways, floating or at the bottom.

The software provides a robust search feature that allows you to search by name, phone number, and other data values that I need. A standard profile account view would highlight the key information in the configuration of the presentation card, which may include phone number categorizations and to whom the account is allocated, for example. Admin software provided with SugarCRM enables the setup of each screen such that The company wants, including adding personalized infinite areas, changing values on any deployable list, and arranging everything and all. Another main way in which I can use SugarCRM phones or tablets when out of the office, helps you to extract some data through searches and tables, you can quickly call a contact and when you have a call.

You will choose to separate and divide the data into different categories. one way that you might do this is through searches, you will get to sort so many that you can get lost in so much dating.

Alejandro
Alejandro
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Have too much to config and set up, rgreat custom stuff but kinda plain and boring

Bewertet am 1.2.2018

if you need an online crm this can do good for you, Others are also less expensive but with less features.

Is a very good software at least the on-demand version I use. as a CRM is very good but it also tries to be a help desk and it is not. very reliable and love to extract the raw data to excel and do whatever I want with the data

Much complicated, too much to customize, and configurate, the access levels and roles are not easy to set up. takes times to deploy, and cost per seat, is kinda expensive.

Valerie
Valerie
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

In the past, I have been a SugarCRM administrator for a Software Sales company.

Bewertet am 13.6.2018

The software itself was a great place to house my data in an organized fashion. I was able to report upon the data, and additionally could assign and reassign accounts and contacts with ease. This was a value driven solution for my company at the time, since Salesforce was too pricey.

There is a lot of simplicity with using SugarCRM. It was straightforward, and user friendly. The value of the product is pretty good for what you are paying, and it is relatively easy to administer. There are different directions you can go with reporting, for example: tabular, summary and matrix report types. I integrated this CRM with Pardot Marketing Automation software and was not disappointed with the integration, as it worked pretty seamlessly together.

This CRM obviously is more economic than the likes of Salesforce - but you get what you pay for. I found it difficult to manage my duplicate records, and a lot of the bells and whistles that could potentially make your work flow easier are not present. I would consider this a "bare bones" CRM solution.

Dijin
Dijin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A CRM software which fits in budget but lacks needy features

Bewertet am 8.8.2022

It needs improvement, I don't want to spend a lot of time in juggling around with my list. This software is only a little better than MS excel.

Maintaining records helps in avoiding any misses in journey to achieve the targets.

It is quite time consuming to work with this software. There needs to some kind of an optimization or additional features to help navigate things faster.

Abel
Abel
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Avis sugar crm

Bewertet am 27.9.2023

I like this software because of its many functions which makes it different from its competitors

what he doesn't like about this software is how expensive it is for small businesses

Gaurav
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Complete CRM Tool with Analytics Integration

Bewertet am 21.6.2020

I have been able to solve the business problem of tracking new prospects who eventually became customers, which channels drove that new customer acquisition and how much revenue those new customers generated. As well as, providing insights to my marketing team around which customers are planning to quit so they can try running some nurture campaigns to avoid losing those on-the-fence customers. In short, SugarSell helped improve both quantity and quality of customer leads at low cost.

As an analyst, I use SugarSell to track new prospects who submit become a customer form to become customers of my food service company. The feature I find most productive is the ability of SugarSell software to assign a source of website, social, email, sales representative, campaign, etc. and track customer journey from acquisition to conversion. As well as, integrate with Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, so my marketing team can run both customer acquisition and customer retention or nurturing campaigns. As a result of this prospect tracking and seamless connection with Salesforce, targeting those prospects for customer acquisition and retention became more automated and efficient. Hence, both quantity and quality of those leads continued to grow year-over-year and resulted in higher sales for our business. In the nut shell, we got high long term value with low short term investment in a CRM software.

I struggled with adding a new source of voice assistant, chatbot and mobile app to SugarSell CRM reporting tool. Because it needed additional development resources who could modify implementation code. The second source of challenge was not easily able to connect Google Analytics UTM campaigns tracking with SugarSell CRM leads tracking. So, it was difficult to correlate the two data sources to each other in a single table using a common key and build a marketing data lake. Similar concerns existed when trying to bring CRM data, campaigns data and invoice sales data from MicroStrategy into one warehouse. So, it will be nice if SugarSell added some big data enhancement capabilities to their tool.

David
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Management of the commercial area

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

It is really a good product, they are currently making important changes, and integrations with other apps, it is very quick to learn to use and manages similarity in all its modules.

One of the points that we like most about Sugar is the possibility of generating any report, all the modules are related to each other, and generating modules to our own needs.

What we like least is that for the trends or projections to work, all the data in the system must be very well loaded.

Adam
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great, customizable CRM

Bewertet am 31.10.2023

Easy setup. Cloud-hosted environment means low maintenance. Easy for small teams to customize without requiring developers.

Cloud hosting means no direct DB access, or config changes, instead relying on UI tools to customize and export. Nothing crazy though.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Price
Juan
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

I have made product configurations for a company that provides technical consulting services

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

Management of all information related to customers and sales in a single software in a centralized manner that can be accessed by any type of device in real time, providing valuable information for decision making made by the management controls

The tool is intuitive and very easy to use, there is the option to use the cloud in a private server or use the software tool as a service, it has a variety of modules to carry out the management of clients, such as sales, marketing campaigns, opportunities, potential customers, everything related to meetings and appointments to be carried out by sales executives, among others. It has a module to carry out project management related to opportunities and contributions made. It also has a version for mobile devices that allows you to review information or keep the information of the CRM updated from the comfort of the smart phone and / or tablet. It has the ability to add new fields to the forms by further personalizing the tool, there is a version in which you can by role display a certain form. It has the capacity to extend it by adding new modules

It has a module to record tasks, which can be used for assigning different activities to employees, in this part you may be able to add some type of SLA and in this way to measure the time it takes for users to complete tasks according to the assignment date and the SLAs registered for a specific type of task. Workflows are very basic for the professional version

James

Best CRM I've Ever Used

Bewertet am 26.11.2012

Starting at $30/user/month - this is by far the best value I've seen on the market for sales and marketing CRM software. It's not Salesforce.com which is a good thing because Sugar is easier to implement, easier to use, a fraction of the price, and does just about everything that higher end systems can do if you're creative and work with a partner to tailor the application to your business like we did.

We are a Sugar CRM reseller but this review is from my perspective as a user of this fantastic software. Most CRM is the same functionally - manage accounts, contacts, opportunities, etc. But what sets Sugar apart from the rest of them are three fundamental things:

1. Simplicity - Sugar CRM is clean. It's super easy to get any information you need without needing your IT guy to build you a custom report.

2. Customization - Every business is different and you need your CRM system to adapt to you. Sugar Studio makes tailoring your software easy - even if you're not that technical. Dare I say - even a marketing or sales person could do it.

3. Plug-Ins - There are tons of plug-and-play add-ons to extend SugarCRM in virtually any area - support desk, email marketing, and much more. We use Inbox25 for email marketing and are leaning toward InsideView for integrated list management but there are so many other options to consider.

We are using the hosted, On Demand version which limits our access to source modifications (somewhat). We have been able to work around all of these so far.

If we get to a point where we need more access to modify the underlying program we can always bring the product in-house and customize to our hearts content.

There have been a few minor bugs that we've found - certainly no more than we had in our previous CRM system but Sugar's support team had them resolved - almost immediately!

Mashudu Hilary
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

An effective software to keep a great relationship with your custormers and clients

Bewertet am 2.7.2022

Sugar CRM has been a great software for my business. Ever since I started using it, I have been able to manage and sort out organization structures easily. The way I deliver customer service and manage a relationship with them has changed for the better.

Sugar CRM as a software is great because it comes with a customizable home page since it is an open source platform. Features such as the new user wizard tool, shortcut bar and downloadable plugins are just ingenious. I like how the software comes in a diverse range of languages which number 9 in total. Sugar CRM provides data and information security meaning I am assured of protection from internal and external corruption which might have dire consequences. The software can be intergrated with other software such as Zendesk, Happy fox or Pardot just to mention a few. Sugar CRM is a very good marketing platform which has aided my small business to grow exponentially. With the software, I am able to keep track of client data and track deals with ease. With the lead management feature, I am able to generate potential business clientele, acquire and manage potential clients up untill the point where a deal can be closed.

From my time using the software I have found the software to be very slow when running through Sugar's own servers. The sheer number of options present on the dashboard can be perplexing, especially for users who might not have much expirience in CRM data models. Lastly, over the years the software has become a bit dated and this has forced me to move to other CRM software such as HubSpot.

• Branche: Versicherung

Great CRM, but the FREE version is the best

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

The main benefits I got from this software was the ability to keep my contacts all in one place. It was excellent in scheduling tasks, creating contacts, assigning tasks, etc.

The thing I liked best about the Sugar CRM Community Edition that is free is that our developers could customize it for our company and add great features, something we can't do with the big name CRM solutions.

The thing I like the least about this software is it is very limited in features which makes their competitors a better bargain. Additionally, the functionality can be off. For example, our developers had difficulty incorporating some features into their free CE because of bugs. I have heard from others the paid version is overpriced, not worth it, and there are other better options out there.

Pia
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

It provided the ad we needed.

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

It worked very well for our business tracking. We have control over sales. We were able to announce ourselves to a large audience.

The graphical interface of the product is not intuitive.

Jim
  • Branche: Bau

Sugar user for 5 years

Bewertet am 20.3.2017

Overall, Sugar has worked pretty well for us. As with most customizable software, it is all about the implementer and getting it set up well. If we had worked to get other areas more integrated, I would rate it higher. We are a smaller company (15 users), and do not have a " Sugar champion" other than the president. Reporting module is easy to use, the mobile app is (now) pretty good. We recently looked at the other major CRM apps, and chose to continue with Sugar. We are making some much needed changes to our Sugar instance, which will help with utilization.

Pretty easy to use, robust mobile app, good reporting.

Some basic functionality is missing, ie, had to write a custom report/fields to be able to see when the last time a contact was contacted (email, meeting or phone).

Hailey
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My favorite CRM option but not the easiest for employees to navigate....

Bewertet am 16.3.2017

We have been using Sugar for almost 8 years and have been happy with it. The workflow consistently causes issues and the options for employee files is limited. We also here lots of negatives from our employees on user-friendliness however, the admin love its functionality.

The file retention, the report capabilities

The 'breaks' in workflow

Antwort von SugarCRM

Hailey,

Thanks for your review - I'd love to learn more about which version you are using - as the Sugar 7.x upgrade is focused almost entirely on user experience, look and feel :) Also, has your firm looked into Advanced Workflow? It is far more stable and reliable than the predecessor. Email me at mschneider@sugarcrm.com with any and all questions anytime!

Martin Schneider
Head of Product Evangelism, SugarCRM

Marie
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Office Manager

Bewertet am 16.3.2017

Since the last update our page has too much blank space. We were told there is nothing we could do about it. I think we should be able to Bold words and or sentences. Also, We used to be able to copy and past and it does not allow that anymore.

There does not see be a lot of down time. In other words it is very seldom out of service. The format is good since we can customize it. Customer service is fast, professional and courteous.

We should be able to BOLD or Underline . We need more color options. We need to be able to highlight within our comment section. We cannot cut and paste like we used to be able to do.

Ifeoma
Ifeoma
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sugar is opensource and I love it.

Bewertet am 9.7.2018

SugarCRM is opensource this gives myself and the technical department in my organization the freedom to develop on this platfrom , without being hindered by technology ,programming language or a restricted API.
Sugar effectively manages every communication we have with sales leads and customers. Over the years ,we have been able to tweak Sugar to work with our internal sales process , thus everyone in the sales and marketing department is glad to work with our in-house improved CRM - Sugar.

The user interface is outdated ,obviously since it is open source ; it didn't come as a surprise to me. However ,barring this ; the sales department works effectively with Sugar.

Gabriel
Gabriel

Too many functionalities

Bewertet am 27.10.2018

It's a really complete tool for CRM management, it's clear on what are the basics, but to get more benefits on the added value the propose you need to deep dive into the different layers of the software. Overall is very easy to use.

It has a lot of features that give an holistic way of keeping track of customers leads, also it has multi device interfaces which makes it amazing for on the run salespersons.

too many functionalities that you don't really use, I think because of a lack of education on the software. Also the exporting files need to be fixed on format and layout.

Eddie
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Great CRM for any field

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

This has been very useful to maintain digital client files and to monitor the work on client cases.

It can be personalized for your particular company or organization. The fields can be easily edited and it is extremely easy to run reports. The notes function is very easy to use. You can also connect emails to sugar and save emails. The calendar function is very useful as well.

There are more lags and "time outs" than I've seen with some other software. However, the issue is usally addressed fairly quickly.

George
George
  • Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

For me, it was Salesforce vs. Sugar CRM. SugarCRM is half the cost, and does the same job.

Bewertet am 28.11.2017

I run my entire company using this CRM system.

I run my entire company using this CRM system.

Very flexible and easy to edit. Fast response time on queries (I use the OnDemand cloud version). Good support for SugarCRM staff. And there are many integrations and plugins that enhance the experience.

Lot of 3rd party integrations and customizations can "break" as Sugar goes through upgrades. The Word and Outlook Add-ins are a bit awkward and time consuming -- but they do work as advertised. Sometime there is constant re-logging in to make them work.