PipelineDeals Bewertungen

Sales Productivity Platform

4.5/5 (151 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Have used the product for 7 years and I think it's the best CRM out there by far

Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

AGreat Many.... Let me count the ways... An outbound emails the tracking is in real time so they click on an embedded hyperlink be at a YouTube video a PDF whichever you know in real time. There's built-in redundancy and overlap here which is actually quite useful. As splash screen is generated in real time when that activity takes place. In addition there's a icon with a chronological indication of who clicked on what and thirdly you can go into the deal profile and see everything that they put down whenever you choose. The integration with Google for work is tight and very well done. There's an icon that goes into Chrome that allows you to click on it and when someone has connected with you on LinkedIn it auto-populates your pipelinedeals with their contact information saving you a lot of copy and paste activity from LinkedIn. When are various team members have to look at or touch her file we know who has done what when in a way that's very intuitive. The software learning curve is trivial for new people coming on board. The tech support is American based and primarily young ladies with nice voices. If you have a problem they actually give no attention at solving your problem. I can go on and on but the best sale is using the product for free for 2 weeks on a trial version. I have used the software for 7 years and it's my favorite software it's made me a lot of money.

Amazing email and Link tracking on outbound emails. Best support in the industry. They understand the sales process adult the software package around that.

The Android cell version is not as robust as I would like but frankly I never use it anyways since the cell phone has two little real estate to be a value

Great for Small Business Sales Teams

Bewertet am 31.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

My company has used Pipeline Deals since around the time they started. We were a very early customer. I started with one sales person and have moved up to about 10 today. The system works great for this size sales team. It's not cumbersome to use as a central system for a small team to stay organized. I highly recommend it to anyone with a sales force in that range. I can't speak to it's scale above that as its my experience up to 10 active reps.

They have taken what was a massive set of things reps would need to do in some of the other online systems (lets call it OVERKILL) and boiled it down to activity, opportunities, and centralized performance measurement. Its got all the bells and whistles you need... while not overwhelming you (as the sales manager/owner) or your reps with tons of required extras that clutter their ability to move fast and keep selling.

The BEST small biz sales relationship management tool we've used (7+ years now every single day)
Very intuitive interface.
Amazingly powerful API (if you want to code connect it to your own systems)
Great customer support team (you talk to real people, in the real office)
Extremely powerful list filtering and saved reports tools
Constantly adding new features and enhancements to make it more powerful without more "clutter"

The actual "finished" reporting built-in for sales performance, historicals, trending, etc is lacking quite a bit as far as "management" type reporting goes [its almost all list based reports, no roll ups, etc... you can see everything, but its not presented in any customized executive way, reason I think it works well for smaller teams. But without better aggregation, I dont think it would be fun to manage 25+ reps on something like this]. (It can be done with outside graphing and custom tools using their API but not everyone can do that). Real-Time, Customizable, Formatted Reporting for "summary/trend management" would make this thing a 10 out of 10 !

A good "basic" CRM.

Bewertet am 21.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it's been pretty good. Your response to emails is non-existent and that's frustrating. Information doesn't always save the fist time you input it so you have to input it a second time quite often. It's a good "basic" CRM. I don't like the fact you buried the "Daily Task List" in with all the Deal info. I liked the task list being sent separately to us so it sticks out and is more visible. Right now it's buried with all the other info and often gets overlooked by the reps.

1) It's Excel on steroids so if you understand Excel, you can learn this for the most part.
2) It's "customizable" to some degree.
3) You can recover deleted info if somebody accidentally deletes it.

1) No way to filter out notes by person or department
2) Very difficult to track demos by model number of machine. Have to "trick" the system basically to do it which makes it hard to train.
3) Customer service response via email is non-existent. It's "ok" if you call in though usually.

Monte,
Thank you for taking the time to share this review. Customer support is our top priority - we do our best to answer the call within 2 rings and respond to emails within 20 minutes. We value your business and will be in touch to address your concerns.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Love this software, VERY handy and useful

Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great for getting up and running with leads and sales and a database of info. Super fast to respond to training question, etc. Really like these guys.

This software is very user friendly. You can easily fumble your way through it, and even those who didn't grow up with computers ("pre-millennials"). The functionality is VERY customizable. It is fantastic that the software is cloud based and can be used everywhere, and the customer support is truly an awesome team. I have worked with Pipeline Deals for over 3 years, and I managed an entire team on it. It really is a fantastic sales software and a fantastic company to work with.

The negative is (which is not super negative these days) is the pricing model of a monthly charge per user. This makes is a little challenging for newer companies to afford it. However, I think they have various pricing models today and some that are more affordable. There is nothing free about this software in the world of free "intro" accounts.

More Bang for the Buck!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having used SalesForce.com in prior sales/marketing roles, it is hard to deny SF's dominance and superiority in the CRM space. However, it is equally hard to deny that SF is the highest priced solution available, especially when you factor in the investment of time and consultation fees required to tailor SF for your specific needs and preferences.

Given this we began a diligent search through the CRM jungle to determine if there was a CRM solution that offered most of the same capabilities as SF "out of the box", for less money. Our matrix of candidates winnowed down very quickly to Pipeline Deals. PLD provided all of the SF type capabilities that we needed, such as email tracking, mass email tracking, account & deal history management, remote access via iPhone App, Deal stage tracking, customization, and excellent customer service. So, all of the attributes and capabilities that we admired about SF were present in PLD, but for much less money, and with a much easier set-up process, and with a much better and more accessible customer service team.

PLD has been an exceptionally good CRM for our needs and expectations at a more competitive price point.

Ease of use and capabilities. Customer service. iPhone App. Email Tracking. Email interface.

Calendar doesn't sync with my Outlook or iCal calendars. There is no 'Click to Dial' VOIP option. Historical view under a contact or deal is a little cumbersome and wonky. Does not have SF's capability in customizing the historical view, Person view, company view.

Mit Google übersetzen

There is NO other option than Pipeline Deals for CRM as far as our company is concerned!

Bewertet am 28.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been a customer with Pipeline Deals for many years. We are extremely pleased with the quality of customer service and continued growth and development of the application. Pipeline Deals is such a useful tool that we not only use in our global ministry, but also our Christian Resort and multi-national corporation. We have NEVER had any downtime or experienced any inconvenience, so Pipeline Deals has EARNED our 100% trust as our preferred technology tool to manage all of our contact data.

Flexibility, accessibility, ease in use, automation, simply import/export features, mobile use,

In next release, I recommend having a user-defined access level for Executive users to ONLY have access to certain work-groups assigned to them for certain projects, and not limit this feature to Managers with users that work directly under them.

Antwort von PipelineDeals

Thanks for the review, Duana!

Perfect for us

Bewertet am 14.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

without this software, we have no better way to manage communication with customers, we are dealing with hundreds of new and old customers everyday, and we only need 2 or 3 employees to do that. everything is recorded in the deals and we know what is going on (without relying on our memories). Communication between team members is fanstasic, we dont even have to work side by side to communicate.

Nice and simple design, easy to use, lots of useful function, easy to customize, great support. what else? almost perfect, our team rely heavily on this software everyday to deal with hundreds of clients and so far it has never disappoint us

not too sure.. maybe cannot 100% customise the function. but this is not an in-house built CRM and so far it works perfectly for me and i believe it will do for many small medium business.

Mit Google übersetzen

It does exactly what we need it to, brilliant system!

Bewertet am 22.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We all love Pipeline Deals here at Fluent Headquarters. It does exactly what we need it to. Great, customisable dashboard to keep track of all our Deals and excellent email management integration to make sure all external emails we are sending and receiving stay tracked within Pipeline Deals. It's simple to use and doesn't over complicate something that shouldn't be complicated!

Great customisable Dashboard. Easy external email management. Task management is so simple. Love the custom fields!

If I had to be picky I would say it would be good to have more custom fields we currently only have 20 on our plan but we could just upgrade to premium so there aren't any cons really!

Antwort von PipelineDeals

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Mit Google übersetzen

Pipeline Deals is ideal for small business

Bewertet am 16.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used Pipeline Deals daily for 2 years. We handle my software sales leads, our language company, my wife's seamstress business, and our Airbnb rentals on this platform. Easy to use, not too complicated. Just the right mix of features and simplicity. Customer support is instant, competent, and friendly.

not too complicated - some CRM system have lots of extra unnecessary features

historical search through contact narrative is not perfect, for instance, if I forget a person, but I met her in Cincinnati, I can't scan my whole portfolio for "Cincinnati"

Antwort von PipelineDeals

David, Thank you so much for the review!

Mit Google übersetzen

My team and I really enjoy using Pipeline Deals. It is easy to use and flexible!

Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the flexibility and customization of the software - our ability to be nimble and implement feature that benefit my sales team quickly, and even in real time is impressive, and it supports the team wonderfully! We are better able to deliver on our service commitment and meet our goals as a result!

There are still some features we'd love implemented, such as the ability to set a default choice in a custom field - but we know that their developers are open minded to include our suggestions.

Antwort von PipelineDeals

Thanks Dale! Happy you and your team love PipelineDeals!

Best,
PipelineDeals Team

Mit Google übersetzen

PipelineDeals is the only standout CRM I have administered.

Bewertet am 7.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pipeline has assisted my organization to effectively designate our sales approach and follow-up with our most juicy customers. We use the Pipeline Calender feature to properly manage sales calls we need to make ,and everyone on the sales team can now properly track all of our most important projects.
The entire sales team stays on the same page , as every sales person is able to read notes left by others on every profile page ; ensuring they simply need to continue from where their colleagues stopped and avoid repeating sales milestones already accomplished by others.

I want Pipelinedeals to improve on its search functionality to effectively combine tagline search results.

Pipeline Deals Good Experience

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are tracking users of a niche software product where we have particular expertise. Pipeline Deals fts us perfectly and we use and share the data every day

This is a very useful, simple product, and inexpensive. I bought a company last week and over the weekend set up all the CRM and ready for their user conference next week. My Virtual PA in Macedonia got the hang of Pipeline Deals in a morning.
We are not interested in exotic features or integration with other software - just people, companies, tasks, calendar - perfect for us!!

I had to watch the email video twice to get my email coordinated - and Pipeline Deals online chat got me going quickly

Mit Google übersetzen

Top crm software we've used in credit card processing sales

Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This reduces data entry and streamlined our process. Love it

We love the ability to assign territory, accounts and leads to a specific group or individual this eliminates people contacting the same merchant. We are able to know when an account needs follow up, we can properly document the process and paperwork throughout. Nothing falls thru the cracks with this. I love being able to upload excel files quickly. This also allows us to drop market emails to merchants as well.

This is definitely more expensive than similar crm systems but you get what you pay for. If your a small organization might not be for you.

Pipeline deals ease

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

It is super easy to use and we have been using it for around 6 years at this point. Definitely is not salesforce but you're not paying for salesforce and I don't think we would get that much extra value out of salesforce. They're support is good.

It is great for tracking of deals before closing and through the entire sales process to the close of it.

Is not a true crm for operational business purposes. We use another crm for current clients but that does not come close to what we can get out of pipeline upfront.

Mit Google übersetzen

Pipeline deals allowed me to become more organized with tracking deals

Bewertet am 9.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

This product allowed me to store my sales pipeline in one place. Pipeline deals is very user friendly. I was able to track and record my progression in wins and loses. It made reporting so easy. I like that I didn't lose any client information like I used to do prior to using this program. It allows you to store all information in one place and it updates in real time. I started making more money on deals when I started using this program because it kept me organized with my appointments. It really streamlined my sales process. The customer service is excellent as well. The agents were always so nice and helpful and it was always a smooth process when I had a question about how a new feature worked.

I really never came across anything I didn't like about pipeline deals.

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Rock solid product with top notch customer service.

Love the ability to notify other team members of a note on a record by simply putting a check next to their name. They receive an email notification with the note and they can just reply to the email and the CRM record will be updated with their reply.

Lack of integrated lead scoring and the inability to turn off B2B features to make CRM more B2C friendly.

Mit Google übersetzen

Intuitive CRM Software made training sales reps very easy.

Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were able to track our contract sales reps progress towards goals, send intentional email campaigns and house all of our prospect information in one place.

The software is easy to use and navigate. Able to customize to make the program work for you. Email campaign functionality is very useful. Workflow automations help the sales process run itself.
The company is still learning and are adding new functionality on a frequent basis.

Difficult to get the filtering to do everything you want. Formatting the email campaigns can be a challenge; all images need to be hosted on another server.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great product for small teams

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

This was an awesome tool for my international team of 8. It kept us all organized and helped with transparency and progress of deals. This helped us grow probably more than any other tool. It gave us clarity on where to focus and helped in a lot of the experiments we were running.

There was a little clunkiness in setting up custom fields and I felt a few things could be made more clear. Onboarding could be a bit more simple. I had to repeat it with someone a few times before I got it but once you get it, it's very easy to use.

Pipeline Deals for Project Management

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We used this program for two years with our sales staff of 11 sales employees. For the price it is a good CRM, it allows for multiple projects under one client while also allowing for different sales reps to work with the same client, tracking sales by Rep. The layout is intuitive and features manual call tracking.

The sort lists for exporting leads and sales reporting are easily customizable and allow for complex analysis.

There is a lack of internal proposal generation. We moved away from Pipeline to work with a program that incorporates all aspects of automated client interaction tracking with the proposal generation software included. With the pipeline, we used an external word doc for quoting and uploaded it to each client's contact. I much prefer a system that captures all areas of the estimation process within one program.

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

We are happy with the overall program and it meets all needs for managing our business database.

Bewertet am 17.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a great management tool for our team as a whole and to manage our database. Customer relations is key to our success and it helps us stay on top of it so nothing falls through the cracks.

Scheduling and tracking is easy; communication with other team members is good; ease of note taking; we've been able to follow up with prospects more effectively.

We would like to use more color coding or schemes for our customer profile pages and the calendar. With several people on our team it would help with visual organization.

Antwort von PipelineDeals

Thank you for the review, Eric! We appreciate the feedback.

Not a bad word to say

Bewertet am 17.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I don't have a bad word to say. The customer service is faultless. Pipeline deals are progressive and constantly tweaking their system for better functionality. Clear and easy to use and priceless to our company. Which makes their pricing the cherry on the cake. Thank you Pipeline deals for taking the stress out of my work. I recommend you to everybody.

easy to use

I would like to brand it to my company more but that's me being picky

Antwort von PipelineDeals

Claire - Thank you for the review!

Mit Google übersetzen

Adaptable, connected, keeps you in focus

Bewertet am 20.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were able to standardize our sales and project management processes with ease, with Pipeline Deals working our way and not the other way around.

It is adaptable, extensible, works well in Web and mobile platforms, saves us much time.

The ability to create new templates and processes easily, work collaboratively and keep the eye in the ball

None

Antwort von PipelineDeals

Thank you for the review Claudio!

Deals closing rate improved with Pipeline Deals

Bewertet am 29.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Using Pipelines Deals, its easy to mange prospects and hence close the deals. It helps us staying on track with any Deal and we can manage activities easily.

It will be great to integrate it with Apple email. It works with Google but I need to manage it with Apple emails and calendars.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Best tracking CRM for large sales teams

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to track pipeline progress and team analytics.

This Crm allows cross-reference and title options between sales team prospects, this eliminates team contacting the same deals. it has a very easy excel importing system for contact information as well as a great email tracking system. Also has quick customer service response team.

This can be a costly system for smaller to medium size organizations. Will require an investment monthly or large yearly upfront cost invested for use. if you have less than 5-10 members using this system its probably best to use another system.

Mit Google übersetzen

very easy to get up and running with an international team

Bewertet am 22.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ease of use - we have a team across three continents
per user pricing - bring on and drop off people and the price changes
It works - it has never failed

Still quite basic but it does all we want it to do and if necessary we can do stuff in excel via export and links