Convoso Erfahrungen

Convoso

Konvertiere mehr Leads in kürzerer Zeit!

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

A Friendly user software

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

I have great experience with convoso.

I have great experience with convoso.

What I like the most about the convoso is its very easy to used , we were not having any problems in contacting our clients since it is reliable and options were given and can easily to be found. The dialer itself has an option to save your callbacks and remind you when to call your prospect , it has. Also a call history where you can track some previous calls and we have not experience any issues of the dialer at all. I highly recommend to used the dialer in taking calls especially for an outbound campaign account since this will be a big help to be more productive in your business.

The software designed is almost perfect but when its not meeting the required speed of your internet connection for some reason the dialer will automatically in force-paused until you have the right speed.

Antwort von Convoso

We're pleased to know that you are benefiting from using Convoso and we are very grateful to have such loyal customers such as yourself! Thank you for entrusting us with the care of your marketing campaigns and all of us here at Convoso look forward to continuing your success with our platform.

Ryan

Convoso crushes Data leads

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

Convoso gets data leads on the phone more consistently than any other dialer. I consistently beat my competitors to the punch because of this software. In addition, it provides extensive admin reporting, to the point where there are virtually no data points that cannot be tracked. Also, Convoso tech support is 2nd to none. Tech Support is easily accessible, all issues are resolved efficiently and even done with a smile.

On the admin side, learning to utilize all the reporting functions you have took me a little time. Once you get it, you're good to go.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

VICIdial

Zuvor genutzte Software

Readymode
Kosh

Not worth it!

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

Worse system i've ever used, spent thousands of dollars setting this system up and nothing but constant issues and bugs that never get fixed.

Nothing about this dialer is as they claim.

Everything. nothing works as they say, constant issues and they always claim we are the only company to experience such issues. things client not being able to schedule system call backs, receive incoming calls, representatives not being able to pull leads/contacts.

Antwort von Convoso

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any issues you have. we stand by our service offering as the #1 outbound dialer in the industry and as we have, will continue to work with you on any issues you may be experiencing.

Tisa

Connection is Key!

Bewertet am 4.1.2022

Working with Convoso has been phenomenal. My clients who are the true end user are very impressed with their results and ease of use. The omnichannel solution that they have been looking for!

Connect rate is superior to most. Ability to change DID's easily and quickly, built in dynamic scripting, predictive dialing, ease of leads management, reporting

Cost per minute and ClearCall Cost-CPM is higher than other companies

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Convoso User

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

Great!

Great!

The software is easy to use and no issues

Customer support has been non-existent at some points in our relationship

Erle
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Friendly and very approachable team

Bewertet am 30.6.2023

We've tried many different phone systems in the past, but no one has ever beaten convoso's support team and the system functionalities.

I like their team, They will extend their efforts just to make sure the satisfaction of a customer is met.

Like all systems and programs, I've experienced a minor bug or glitch when we were using this. It won't affect the overall performance.

Brian
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 9.12.2023

Very positive. I love this dialer and it's capabilities.

Very positive. I love this dialer and it's capabilities.

Speed to Lead, highly configurable, reporting, great support team

Needs to be fully integrated with SaleSforce

Antwort von Convoso

Thanks for the shoutout Brian! Reaching leads quickly and streamlining processes is essential for folks growing their businesses in home services. We're thrilled to learn our solution is helping you and your call center teams to reach more leads faster and deliver strong results.

Tango

Bewertet am 31.5.2023

Ease of use and does not require much to adjust to.

Some recordings were missing and could not be retrieved.

Zach
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.9.2023

amazing

amazing

i like how once it is set up is is easy to run and it is very intuitive for the agents to use as well

not many cons but one i will say is with the DIDs its hard to do a mass switch into another ACID list and i wish that was easier. it is also suck in PST time for some reporting and i wish i was able to change that to EST

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This should be your first Dialer!

Bewertet am 29.11.2018

We ended up going with a different product. That being said, if the connectivity issue had been resolved this is the platform we would use today. Use this first and if it works on your network never go anywhere else.

This system is so easy to use and so easy to administer. Support is quick to help answer questions or implement new features.

Recording quality for us was low and there were several connectivity issues. After replacing most of our network hardware we had to discontinue use and go with a different provider. There have been no issues with the new provider but I wish I had the Convoso ease of use and interface back.

Antwort von Convoso

We understand that connectivity issues can be extremely frustrating. While we don't know what happened here as no company information was provided, we wouldn't be able to provide the level of service we have for the past 13+ years if we were experiencing connectivity issues that went unsolved. However, we understand that for one reason or another you experienced them and appreciate your feedback.

Sean
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 1.9.2022

Convoso is a top notch SAAS provider with customer experience top of mind from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to Support.

Convoso is one of the most comprehensive solutions for Predictive Dialing, Skill Based Routing, API Lead Integration, Caller ID Reputation Management, Reporting and a whole lot more.

Would like to improve the call recording player to make easier to see and advance recording to specific segments. More of a luxury than a need as the current system is great.

Sebastian

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

One of the things that I like most about Convoso is its automated dialing feature. It saves me a lot of time by dialing numbers automatically, and I can focus on talking to potential clients. The platform also has a powerful lead management system that allows me to keep track of all my leads in one place. I can easily sort, filter, and prioritize my leads based on their level of interest and urgency.

occasional technical glitches, although the support team has been prompt and helpful in addressing these issues.

Jason

Health Insurance Agent and Convoso

Convoso is more reliable

Convoso is more reliable

Convoso does a great job or filtering out spam calls and ensuring that our systems are up and running.

I wish there was an infinit lead search, and I wish that the lead telephone number was formatted as (123) 456-789, instead of 123456789.

Charles

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

Overall a much better experience compared to previous CRM or calling software used

Easy of use with calling and customization

Outbound selection was difficult to navigate and was never able to set it per user. Additionally couldn't find a contact to reach out to in regards to it

Kasey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Everquote Convoso

Bewertet am 16.5.2023

Pretty good, it has snags here and there but overall for a the amount of stuff the site can do, its pretty good

It does allow us to contact 100's of people in a day, and 90% of time I don't have to sit and let the line ring and ring while I waste time waiting for a lead, I like how it cuts me straight to Voicemail

It needs lost of cache and cookies space, if I have any other tabs open, convoso slows down to where I cant start my script because the callers name and script is not populating fast enough

Randel

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

Great customer service

Great customer service

Predictive dialer, it was intuitive and had great UI

Dashboard integration wanted to webhook into our CRM and seemed a bit difficult.

Marissa

Excellent

Bewertet am 5.12.2017

List life, easy to use, no external softphones, amazing support! Customer rep is the best! She works with you, reaches out to you to help optimize your account. She is always there! Thats one of the best benefits you can get with any software.

What I like about this software most is the list life. My call lists lasts a lot longer with Convoso. Also, the dial threshold's. That really helps control your data. Reporting is amazing and the customize able dash board is awesome as well!

Having to remove the call list from each drip before deleting it, not being able to re disposition a lead from the admin side.

Antwort von Convoso

We're happy to know that the account optimization with Jennifer has made a difference to your contact rate and will be sure to share the kind words with her and the rest of our team. We have also taken note of your feature requests and both will be implemented shortly. Thank you again for choosing Convoso!

Deivid

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

It's great. Valuable tool that I use daily.

It's great. Valuable tool that I use daily.

I love the interface and how easy it is to log in and immediately hop on a dialing campaign. It allows for increased productivity.

I would say that sometimes I have to force shutdown my browser while I'm still logged in to Convoso and Convoso makes it hard to sign back in because it thinks I am logged in on another device.

Justin

Great Product

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

This is a reliable dialer that allows our team to focus on their job as opposed to needing to think about the ins and outs of how to use a complex software. The ease of use is very important to our team who maintain varying levels of tech savviness.

We've had some integration issues on occasion, but these have been few and far in between.

Brendan
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Convoso Agent Review

Bewertet am 15.5.2023

On average per month, convoso works well for most of the days - maybe 2-4 days per month there are connection issues or system issues

assigning campaigns , skills levels, and other user functions is easy and quick

forced pauses interface is glitchy sometimes bad weather dramatically affects connectivity (negatively) System issue errors and calls dropping mid-call

Gary
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I would highly recommend

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

It has really helped the Business profit in a big way. So easy to navigate, easy to learn. And by far the best dialer system I have used from the rest.

Contact information, Disposition of calls, sound and quality, features such as breaks, training. Very easy to use and navigate.

I like it all. I haven't found any cons. Overall it's been a great experience.

Ashley
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

13Ten Convoso

Bewertet am 14.4.2023

Gaining more productivity as the reporting system on Convoso is exceptional and it has great dialling strategies that makes lead management a breeze.

Very simply, easy to use and user friendly interface. It makes my job as a Dialler Manager a breeze due to the dialler running so smoothly on a daily basis with minimum to zero issues and we get the most productivity from our staff compared to working on other dialler systems.

Convoso is exceptional there's nothing to not like about Convoso.

Hilda
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Easy Dialer to use

Bewertet am 1.5.2023

Customizable and easy to use/understand. Many great features

Audios take long to process. Many "system failures" for no more than an hour

Viktoria

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

Overall, a great experience and allows an easy method for working with my clients!

I really appreciate how organized and user friendly that Convoso is. It is an easy platform to use and has a great layout. I highly recommend

The only problem that I have ran into just a few times is the system shutting down and dropping calls.

Tawnya
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

SDR Frequent User

Bewertet am 29.4.2023

Overall it is a tool to use in a start-up environment, with minimal training needed. This is great when you are wanting to get up and going with business rapidly.

Different options it offers to reach out to leads. It's integrated with our platform and user-friendly set up.

It continues to call prospects after callbacks have been set up. This doesn't make for a good experience when interacting with leads who are frustrated with an excessive amount of calls.