Verizon Connect Work Bewertungen

Verizon Connect Work

Field service management software for SMBs

3.3/5 (18 Bewertungen)
Mark N.

Verizon Connect review request

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to track my equipment. We have GPS units in our motor graders, trucks and mowers. These are the vehicles that are involved in road maintenance and snow removal and are subject to complaints from drivers and roadside landowners.

We settled a lawsuit because we could not prove where our equipment was during the period preceeding a motor cycle accident. We can now account for where our equipment is at any time it is operating when a liability complaint is lodged against our department.

The map display sometimes doesn't show the names of our roads unless we zoom in closely. This has improved since we have started, but on our local road system, the name of the road still does not appear until we zoom in close. This is an annoyance, but not something we would consider switching products because of it.

Jorge S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great Scheduling tool for the money

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is very inexpensive for the features and functionality you receive. It is great for businesses just starting out or smaller field service organizations. Lots of great features for the price.

There are some limitations to what it can do. Reporting is somewhat limited but still provides many options for custom reports. Inability to view a large number of jobs because you can only search for job numbers one at a time.

Rachael G.
Mit Google übersetzen

We largely use the software for dispatching and field management.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simplification, the ease of seeing job laid out.

I like the ease of use. The drag and drop tool to rearrange service calls is handy. It just makes it far easier to get an idea of what our schedule looks like.

The integration with Quickbooks is not well done, and we had to stop using that feature. If we went back into a job ticket in Verizon Work, after it had been sent to Quickbooks, it would revert back in Quickbooks to reflect the job ticket. So we would losing any pricing or grammatic corrections that we had made.

John H.

Fleetmatics

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Great Program. You can customize it to cover a lot of tracking and geo coding. Also help with maintenance reminders.

Nothing really bad about it. Has Mobile App, reminders, and tracking. Really accurate. Installation was quick and easy.

Raul M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Verizon Connect to run our business

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

it has been a great way to run our business using Verizon connect for the past 2-3 years

The ease of using the apt run our business

there is nothing I do not like, everything is easy to use

Great app

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Used for 3years. Was very useful and feature full.

It has many many functions. Full of cool features. Very useful.

Confusing some times. There are so many features and tools.

5.0/10
Margaret W.

Keep Connected to Work with Verizon

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic service, great team work

So many possibilities to help our techs and organize our dispatch

It used to be slow....but that has stopped - so no Cons at this point

Jodi B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Able to create work/job orders fast. Keep track of customer's equipment.

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was a lot better then the previous software being used which was Foxpro

Easy of use from screen to screen. Having the ability to run reports. The ability to log into the software on any computer.

Not being able to exit from various screens back to the main screen. Not having the ability to run a report based on certain fields.

Nicholas H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Software works, but no support from the developers.

recurring workorders and invoicing

Recurring workorders, easy to invoice, easy to assign new jobs to fieldworkers. Mobile and desktop access.

ZERO support from developers. Sales will tell you once thing, it doesn't happen and you get zero response from any feedback/enhancements you submit.

The biggest problem we find is that you have to upload photos one by one, you should be able to check all the ones that apply and do one upload. And when viewing those photos and attaching to invoices, you have to download and review one by one, when you should be able to toggle through the photos quickly like you would with any other software or program. We have been asking for this upgrade since the day we signed up and the developers do not care or respond.

If they would fix the photo issue, I would give 5 stars across the board. But because they refuse, we have to use DROPBOX as well as this software to effectively manage photos. 2 different programs when 1 should be all that's required.

4.0/10
Nathaniel D.

Untrustworthy

Bewertet am 14.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I will be honest with this review and will not exaggerate, even though the customer service frustrates me and they will not call me back after several attempts to resolve an issue. I've used Fleetmatics for about 6 months and their program works well, however, the way the salesperson sold me on the program he conned me into a 12 month contract, which they claim is standard.

I am a business owner and I do not sign contacts with businesses I've never tested out. When I first began talking to a Fleetmatics representative, May 2015, the program seemed good and it was reasonably priced. I asked either Duane Stallworth or Mathew Hoffman about the pay structure, and they said they typically have 12 month contracts. I was unsure of how well this program would benefit our small company and said I couldn't sign a 12 month contract, as I could not afford to be locked into something that was not benefiting our company as well as they said it would.

Because I would not sign up under a contract, Mathew assured me that I could cancel my service at any time. In June, I gave my office manager, Mark, permission to sign up with Fleetmatics, assuming what I discussed with Mathew was what I was signing up for. We used Fleetmatics for the next 6 months and although it worked well, I was not happy with it and decided to cancel my service.

The customer service rep I was speaking to on the phone told me I could not cancel my service for another 6 months. And I assured her that I did not sign a 12 month contract. I found the paperwork that my office manager signed (his name is on it) and realized that Mathew changed our "contract" without my permission and had my office manager sign something I had not approved. He snuck one past me and now the customer service reps keep telling me they will look into it and then don't call me back. I havn't used Fleetmatics since December 2015, and they keep drawing money out of my bank account. I wish I could do business with a hand-shake, but unfortunately, Fleetmatics has shareholders it needs to please. I feel deceived.

Michelle W.

Track your Fleet with confidence

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With the launch of DOT/FMCSA requirements, our business has benefited greatly from this software. The service team has been eager to assist and this was a great option.

This software is easy to use. You can track your fleet, regardless of the size. Reporting is simple and easy. You can break it down by the fleet or individual units with ease.

Being a fairly new software, there are bug fixes/updates very frequent.

7.0/10
Sarah B.
Mit Google übersetzen

It took some getting used to, but I like the software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is pretty easy to use. I like the reporting features and hat you can customize them for your needs.

I wish there was an app for admin users. Sometimes I'm on the go and I can't view the schedule from my phone.

Jeff S.

Needs reviewing

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Not a lot it works to run the basics just

Staff unhelpfull does not update it platform
Does not listen to their customers
its supposed to work for a service co but does not include a service page or record
we left 6 months ago just got refunds of money they kept drawing
Kept all our data and will not release it back we downloaded most bar 1 files of back jobs list they will not give access my advice AVOID this program

1.0/10

Love it

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that it gives real time updates. The tracking is pretty accurate

The constant requirement to log in. Sometimes even after setting the keep me logged in, it still logs me out.

Jerssie B.

Review of Verizon Connect Work

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

It is great! It allows me to manage my work scheduling. It is easy to track the availability for scheduling because of its calendar format.

It needs better customer support, it takes time to contact their support and sometimes they can't reach.

Vanessa L.

Its alright!

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I liked that it was linked to our business account. It was easy to get to!

Did not work half the time! Was not reliable at all.

4.0/10
Anet G.

Not Worth the Money

Bewertet am 18.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cautionary Truth: I have been using Fleetmatics for about 3 months and have found the calendar view to be inadequate. The job ticket does not include the phone number. The sales person sold me on a lot of 'can do's' that have not materialized. One example, their website says they integrate with Xero. It turns out it is only Xero in Australia. Another is they took my form and had to change it for integration .. which was found after the fact. Now, I want to cancel and am 'locked' in for 12 months. $250 / month. The 'Scheduler' feature is a joke. I get Long/Lat on a customer but not his phone number on the same tab. Seems as if no user testing was performed.

Gavin C.

Unrelaible

Bewertet am 25.9.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great functionality and we enjoy using the tool, except when it decides to randomly to delete jobs from the schedule. So a scheduling tool which deletes jobs from schedules leaving staff with no idea what they are doing in the day - not great!