LiveChat

Sortieren nach

Rachel B.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

With LiveChat we can serve our customers in real time

Bewertet am 9.5.2022

This tool has helped us to meet the demands of our customers in record time, being able to respond to their requests through different channels such as live chat. The different integrations that allows other software, makes it a very complete software to have a fluid communication with customers. This software has allowed us to improve communication with our clients, it allows us to be aware of their needs in real time. Its learning curve is very low, which allowed us to get the most out of it in the shortest time possible. Undoubtedly highly recommended.

I like the chat that we can use on our website, responding in real time to customer requests and questions. The software is very easy to use and very intuitive. Its reports are quite complete, with all the relevant information of incidents and reports.

Although it is a plus that it has a mobile application, the truth is that it lacks many of the functions that its web version has, which makes it impossible for me to use it in the same way as if it were on the computer, with all its functions and tools. We had a hard time installing the software and making it work 100%.

Imran H.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One stop solution for customer service portal and helpdesk

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

Best customer help desk portal out there. It's been a delight using live chat

You can maintain anything from general query of a customer via live chat to managing a dashboard with all kinds of matrix

None that i can think of right now, they're pretty good at solving a problems

HubSpot CRM

Zuvor genutzte Software

tawk.to
Annabel D.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good value but lacks some key functionality and integration

Bewertet am 17.12.2018

Livechat gives us the ability to engage more directly with visitors to our site. It has certain functional limitation which my team find frustrating, however for the price that we pay, it is still good value.

Livechat has provided a really useful platform for us to get started with livechat provision on our site.

The chat interface itself is easy for agents to use. It is also inexpensive compared with other similar platforms.

There are some important features missing or lacking. Spell check within the livechat itself is crucial for agents to ensure we are always putting our 'best foot forward', while trying to respond quickly to visitors. The automated greetings are great but lack the ability to set logic within the conditions, meaning I don't have quite the level of control I would like over the greetings.
The CRM integration has also been difficult to implement, and hasn't worked well for all our agents. Which has caused some issues with manual data entry and some lost data. This integration is crucial to our workflow.
The customer service has, overtime, become much more automated and it has therefore taken me longer and been more frustrating to get solutions to issue that I have come up against. While the platform itself has improved in functionality through the time i've been using it, I find the customer support has become less helpful and personal.

Hi Annabel,

Thank you for your feedback, we do our best to create the best live chat experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product.

If you don't mind, our Customer Success Team will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding some of the issues you experienced.

Cheers,
LiveChat Team

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Great App!

Bewertet am 20.5.2022

As a Senior Solutions Architect, I am sometimes tasked with solving problems for clients. For instance: I am currently wrapping up an SD-WAN project for a major financial institution. We are currently in the optimization phase and LiveChat has been instrumental in assisting us ironing out unexpected kinks. I absolutely love that we can offer real time support to affected users and engage in dialogue to help rectify the problem in the most efficient manner. It has a great built-in ticket monitoring system, which helps us effectively manage a huge list of issues. It's extremely secure, simple to use and allows us to provide round the clock technical support and instant feedback to our customers.

It may be costly for the smaller businesses.

Frederico S.
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Application that optimizes customer service and loyalty

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

I found it to be an excellent and very useful application for customer service and super easy to embed in a website or e-commerce without having to have super technical knowledge. Just place the plugin or the code generated by it in the desired area and that's it.
It has many options for customization of appearance and language, as well as automation of responses. Time and satisfied customers are saved, as agility and speed in service is essential to retain customers.

It's not a cheap application. In order to get the minimum return from it regarding reports, it is necessary to invest in the TEAM plan. Now if it is a robust e-commerce and has commercial service organized in an exclusive department, I recommend the BUSINESS.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best live chat admin software out there for the price

Bewertet am 21.5.2022

As the admin of our technical support chat on campus, this has been a live saver.

Love the customizable chat widgets

Also the settings, customize, preview layout is super helpful when designing our client end view.
Reporting is so easy to access. The dashboard is also great for quick views of total tickets/chats

The overview of all chats (invited, queued, and active) is also good for quick glances of an overview of what's currently happening.

The ability to view archived chats and even supervise live chats are extremely helpful.

Our team doesn't have a ton of help agents so the pricing model works great for us. However, if we had a large team of chat agents, I don't know if we could afford it.

Claudine lizz capawa M.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

When in LiveChat

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

I usually use this live chat platform due to my website's customer service software's third party. I always be grateful since it is a free platform that caters my queries and customer assistance when in confusions. I do appreciate its system and prompt responses. Urgency is the key to its ratings when it comes to CSR.

I don't experienced much difficulties in this software. However, if my internet got slow connection I often found it very disgruntling, hough.

Md jahan M.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

For real-time client service, this is the ideal tool.

Bewertet am 2.5.2022

LiveChat is a great tool for customer service that I enjoyed and provided faster customer support. It helped to get 100% client satisfaction by providing faster responses.

Livechat is a fantastic tool for providing real-time client care. It is incredibly simple to use and offers all of the tools necessary to deliver faster customer response, focused message, high deliverability, preset responses, and messaging preview.

There are no complicated points for me that I disliked most.

• Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution at the time, new solutions available at competitive pricing

Bewertet am 16.6.2022

Good

Easy to configure, lots of options thus no dead end and fast development of new features

Pricing, it is too expensive when compared with new solutions that provided chat solutions

Cihan K.
  • Branche: Kunststoffe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A handy and good tool complying to what it stands for!

Bewertet am 25.5.2022

customer service is very effective with this tool

the availability button where you can decide yourself if you are available or not

The canned responses help to minimize time effort

• Branche: Vorstandsbüro

LiveChat mudou minha empresa

Bewertet am 12.6.2020

Our company started using LiveChat because we were losing a lot of customers due to the lack of support that was able to solve problems quickly. Before we started using the software, we used e-mail and this generated very slow communication with our customers. We implemented LiveChat just over two years ago and improved the level of our service. Since then, we have increased the efficiency of our work, reduced costs and mainly improved our relationship with the client.

LiveChat integrated perfectly with our business, the software is fast and allows us to reduce the average service. Because we are able to solve our customers' problems more quickly, we were able to expand our customer portfolio. This means increased revenue for our company. But the most positive effect was being able to improve the way our company was seen in the market. The best thing about LiveChat is that it allows us to work and at the same time provide support to our client, because whenever there is a new interaction, the software emits an audible warning on the mobile device and this allows us to be answering questions in real time.

Well, we currently face only a few difficulties with the usability of the app for mobile devices, because the web version of LiveChat is perfect, but the mobile version and a little limited, in my view, needs to expand the features in the mobile version, such as the resolution tags that are not allowed to be added in each contact, but the web version has this function. Another issue that implies the use of LiveChat is the cost of implementation, which is a little high by the standards of some companies.

Greg D.

LiveChat Connects Me to My Candidates Fast!

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

I get instant connection to my customers with tons of features, customizations, and robust reporting.

What I like most about LiveChat is it's reliability. When I began researching chat applications to recommend to a client for use in their recruiting efforts, I found a lot of options. I also found a lot of issues. Many of the applications I looked at were complicated and glitchy.

Then I found LiveChat. LiveChat just worked. It was solid application whether online or on my desktop and it handled chat conversations reliable while offering all the features I was looking for in a manned chat application. When I spoke with a representative from the company, I found out why.

LiveChat set out from the beginning to be a manned chat solution and to be the best in the business. I was kind of disappointed with this at the beginning, because I was hoping for a solution to handle both manned and bot style chats. LiveChat didn't have bots, but they were so far above every other manned chat platform, that I had to choose them.

Incidentally, they have developed a bot situation since I first signed up with them and it is just as robust. It's called botengine.ai and I highly recommend it. BotEngine integrates seamlessly with LiveChat and both applications work reliably with Facebook Messenger, Web Pages, Landing Pages, and more.

LiveChat offers tons of customization, professional looking interfaces, and robust reporting. I can easily use it on my desktop computer, my notebook, my tablet, or my phone. And just like I said before, it just works.

If there was anything to dislike about LiveChat, it would be that it is resource-intensive on my iMac. This is a casualty of my business, though. I have to use a lot of memory-hog applications every day, so a lot of times I will enable LiveChat just on my mobile device or my notebook while I'm working at my desk. That way I can still respond to chats without slowing down my main machine.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

LiveChatInc Review

Bewertet am 8.12.2015

We are a 3rd party company using LiveChatInc app as our platform to serve our industry, and its been great. I tried several others, and there were functions I liked, but in the end, we came back to LiveChat because of their ease of use, support, and some unique capabilities other chat companies didn't have. There are a couple of important changes we would love to see to make it more customizable, but overall, I would recommend it highly.
I've tested at least 4 of the "top" live chat apps out there … and we came back to this one, as it was the best overall.

First of all the Support team is very friendly and helpful. This is key and they have always tried their best to help, and were open to my feedback on improvements that could be made.
It is very easy to use, very intuitive.
Has some unique features I've not found in other live chat apps (example: auto greetings to customers are personal, and come specifically from one of my live chat experts. Other platforms I've used, it sends a generic auto invite, and the customer has to ACCEPT to chat, before they are connected with an agent. We have compared, and this one feature makes our take rate (customer engages in a chat) much higher, due to it being a personal invitation by one of our reps.

The biggest one is the inability to customize Visitors window for our staff. An older version (which we still have to use) used to allow you to set up specific columns of info on each visitor. This way you could see how many times they visited, were invited, refused, etc… without having to click on each visitor to see this info. If you have a lot of visitors it is impossible to click on each of them in a timely manner and know whether to engage in a conversation. This is a big one that needs updated soon.
It has taken a long while to have auto invites work properly on all mobile platforms (iPad, iPhone, tablets, etc). It still isn't possible on all, but on most devices now, customers will get a pop up if you send an invitation to chat.
Wish you could set up a second Auto Invite (ie. at 1 minute into the visit, an auto greeting is sent … if declined, at 4 minutes, a second one is sent). Unfortunately, not possible.
When you send a personal invite, it classifies it as a CHAT, even if the customer doesn't chat with you. So the archives get filled with "blank chats" that you have to leaf through.
All of that said, besides the first one, it is still the best live chat app out there, in my opinion. Fingers crossed the Visitor view options will be changed back soon, to allow it to be more customizable for customers.

Eric M.
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Outsourced Provider LiveChat Integration

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

Around 5 years ago we began looking for a new LiveChat solution not only for our business, but the clients we represent who offer support of tens of thousands of end users each. Because of thi,s we needed a feature rich platform that integrated with our own internal tools but also was easy to integrate and configure on our client's websites. We looked at a number of different solution providers and LiveChat won our business with a stable platform, easy to integrate with, easy to separate out by customer and also was very budget friendly which is especially important in the outsourcing business.

By selecting LiveChat we were able to consolidate down from 3 separate LiveChat providers into one, streamlining both our workflows and our set up process.

Over the years LiveChat has continued to provide excellent support for their product and is constantly adding new features and tools that our team enjoys - chat agents, management, and developers alike. Whenever I have had an integration issue or a question about the product their support team has been extremely prompt and helpful in all of their support channels.

We are very pleased with our choice to move to LiveChat and look forward to continuing business with them for many years to come.

- Stable platform
- Ease of separation of groups
- Ease of integration
- Reports and tools (admittedly we export this into our own tool and don't use LC's)
- Security and custom rules
- Customization and branding
- Consistent improvements
- Support team is prompt and helpful

- Some updates cause issues with set up and updates aren't announced very well
- Ticket system is 'meh' and we don't use it
- No send chat transcript by group, it's all or nothing

Antwort von LiveChat Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you and really happy you like using LiveChat, we do our best to make it even better, every day!

James D.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Apps for everyone!

Bewertet am 29.7.2018

We love LiveChat. The availability of the apps that span across different operating systems is a huge bonus and was what initially drew us to the program. Our customers love the program going from chat to form, as they can contact us when we are not available to answer a chat. While the price is a little higher than other live chat clients, this one is worth the price because of the use by multiple agents on a single license. This sold us on the program, and we will continue to use it until it is no longer supported. It’s definitely worth it.

Apps. Many other live chat options do not include apps, especially not ones that work across both Android, Apple, Mac, and PC. It’s handy in case you are not in front of a computer or have to go from a Mac to a PC, then you have access on both. The fact that multiple agents can use the program (though only one at a time per license!) is very important. Many other live chat programs allow only one per person. This adds up quickly when you have more than one agent. The ability to change the website widget from a chat to a form is great on weekends or after business hours. This allows customers to be able to contact you without having to wait for business hours.

The only slight con is the cost of the product, but this is offset by the ability for multiple agents to use one license, as long as only one is logged on at a time. To do the same with other programs, you would have to purchase more than one license. So, the cost is justified, but there is still the initial sticker-shock. If the price were a little bit lower, we would be able to purchase two licenses and have two people on at the same time. However, the ability to have more than one person use the license makes it seem like we have loads of agents on at the same time. We did experience one or two bugs, but the tech support was able to fix them quickly so that we were back online within minutes.

Alexandre C.
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Perfect tool for Tupiniquim Hostel's Live Support

Bewertet am 19.11.2018

We use LiveChat as a reservation / general information channel for our hostel. Because of this we're able to provide a more humane support and convert these people into actual reservations. Before using LiveChat we tried like 3-4 different tools which weren't (not even by a long shot) as reliable and effective as LiveChat is. My partner did not want to sign up for LiveChat because it was like 300 % more expensive than the ones that we've being using but the cost/benefit is totally worth it. We've had an increase of 400-500 % of actual reservations because of this tool.

It's packed with powerful features, details about customers that let us deal with them in a better way. The integration with Facebook Messenger is pretty cool (even though it should allow us to click on the person and be taken to his profile). Archiving, tagging and searching couldn't be simpler. Super powerful features for international sites (we use 6 translations). There is no software like this on the market.

My only complain is that there is no tool for a supervisor or sysadmin to check LiveChat without being logged as a user. There was a plan to do that (I even replied the form) but apparently they shelved.

Ohh, and that the app (for iOS) just deals with chats, not with tickets. I use heavily both features.

Hi Alexandre,

If by chance, you had a moment to leave us a review at WordPress, it would help us even more deliver the best live chat experience to our WordPress users:

Cheers,
LiveChat team

Christy S.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

LiveChat is Great!

Bewertet am 4.11.2015

We've been using LiveChat for almost 2 years now. It's been so helpful to see who's on our site when they are actually there and to be able to help them when they need it (which keeps them from straying)! We are an incorporation services provider and people often have lots of questions when they are searching for a provider in this field. Though we have the answers to most of those questions on our site, people often want to clarify or they may feel lost when ordering. Having LiveChat makes it easier for our potential clients to reach out to us without having to leave our site or even to pick up the phone. Instant gratification! Thanks to LiveChat, we've been able to quickly convert those people with questions into clients.

Visitor data is so very helpful for us. When a client has an issue while ordering, it helps us to know what browser they are using. It is also quite helpful for us to know where they are connecting from (country or state) as this can determine what kinds of services they need.

Also included with the visitor data are the IP, and the pages visited (and for how long they stayed on those pages). This lets us know about where the visitor decided to leave and what they were looking for...and if we feel the need, we can offer to chat with them (rather than waiting for them to start one with us).

LiveChat also makes a verbal announcement when we get a visitor to the site, informing us as to whether they are "new" or "returning" visitors. There is also a verbal announcement when someone initiates a chat ("incoming chat").

The ticket feature is also helpful. When the office is closed or if the technician is away from their desk, the clients can leave a message for us to follow-up later.

It would be very helpful if the visitor data were logged and saved for reporting purposes via LiveChat. This historical data might prove useful to us when making changes to our site.

It would be nice if the incoming chat would also pop-up a separate window. Sometimes I have my volume down or off when I am on the phone and I've almost missed chats that way.

Sagar J.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Chat live instantly with high feature.

Bewertet am 27.6.2021

Amazing chat platform
Client support make professional with live chat

Easy chat
Easy ticket management
Knowledge base management
Easy to search
Soft client supports

Application sometimes taking load to run except nothing can less as compare to cost

TeamSupport

Warum LiveChat gewählt wurde

For the best and segregate platform for Client support

Zuvor genutzte Software

TeamSupport

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveChat

For best client management's Communication of client Providing best ticket support Well ticket management
Jennifer H.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The most convenient way to provide customer service

Bewertet am 1.11.2018

We love LiveChat here. It keeps our call volume and abandoned call volume down, but also allows us to complete every function that we can on a phone call. We can set up a service call, take a message for a supervisor, turn service on and off, etc. We can literally do everything that we do on the phone but add the convenience for our customers.

This allows customers to reach out and discuss issues that they are having with their service, or to set up new service, without calling in. It helps our company to keep the abandoned calls down, while still providing quality service to our customers. It's also convenient for those customers that need to have a conversation with us but can not be on the phone because they are at work. It provides all of the functionality of calling into our call center in a more convenient package.

If the customer has an internet hiccup during a conversation, it will drop the conversation - though it does save the history so that they are able to come back without having to repeat everything. I would not call this a major drawback. If a customer calls in, there is a chance that they will have bad cell service and drop the call as well, without the benefit of the chat history. This is not a flaw with the product itself, but more the platform that it draws from and I would say that the flaw is equal to that of phone calls without the added drawback of abandoned calls.

Paul D.
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Perfect Way to Instantly Talk to Your Customers

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

LiveChat is a great way to help customers in realtime making you very accesible to customers helping to grow your business and client base. Definitely a great tool for any small business.

Having looked at many Chat programs we found the best was LiveChat. You don't have to be at your computer all day waiting to see if a chat is coming in because with LiveChat you can download the app and chat with your customers on the go. Utilizing and setting up the chat is very simple and easy to use. You can do it yourself if you have some knowledge of setting up your website or you can have your webhost do it for you by simply dropping in a simple code. You will be up and running in minutes. You can customize your logo if you wish and it is easy to communicate. Adds the touch of helping customers out if they need direction or information.

There are a couple of cons that we have run into with LiveChat. Recently this problem has been better but from time to time you will not get instant notification if you are relying on the app to use for chatting. The only downside is if the delay is too long you may miss the opportunity to chat with the customer. The other issue we have seen is that the customer can leave a message but you don't really get notification all the time if a message was left so you are on your own to make sure to check for a message.

Osagumwenro progress A.
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An Ode to LiveChat

Bewertet am 6.6.2019

It solves the problem of losing customers to lack of guidance, and then it has helped us gain some repute as a customer centric organisation

Live chat is a basic, essential, and effective tool for customer relationship management and sales. Having this software integrated into our website has significantly impacted our reputation and bottom-lines. We virtually stalk (lol) clients activity on our website and give the relevant nudge to make a buy, or give the necessary assistance in times of need.
Great news is that it does not require massive learning time. Communicating with clients feels like chatting with a pal.
Another thing I like about livechat is the integration with facebook. Our clients are on our facebook page most times, having to meet their needs without having them visit our website is a very big one. The integration with mail chimp solves a lot of our email marketing issues as well.
One is able to fully customize livechat and set design preferences
Analytics: The integration with google analytics coupled with its native analysis functions helps us know what our visitors are doing on the website per time.
As a support staff to my boss, livechat enables me get reports of number of chats, time spent with a customer, or response time, and then, evaluate how to improve the service
We are able to Pre record responses to certain questions. This saves us a few seconds that is enough to solve problems for another client.
Access to chat history: Although this is a premium feature, it is very useful so as to monitor customer queries through till resolution.

I do not have so much to say about the mobile version. It requires a lot of optimization so as to bring it to the level of the web version. This will fetch the company more money through purchases, and paid adverts on the app platform.

• Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great software just wish it integrated with messaging software for easier time maintaining...

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

Helped us give a better appearance of being on top of the technical world. We did a get a few leads, but not enough for the time needed to maintain the platform for us to keep it. Great if you have a larger staff (staff of 19 with one person available), or if you are willing to invest in the bot and still have someone to maintain as half of their job. Or that is what I found.

Very easy to use. Highly editable. Support has been FANTASTIC. We changed owners and needed to switch things over, they were so helpful in guidance. Great response on our website.

How it had to be constantly watched.

I wish it could do some of the following.
Integrate with messaging app (like iMessage)
We would have loved to have multiple people use this for Sales and Service but it was so expensive to have one more license. It would be nice if there were levels, least expensive one license, next level 5-10 and so on.

Options for small businesses to help support them, we only have on person who can barely watch the program(which is why we have discontinued it's use at this time). When that person is constantly watching it great results when they are not, it's barely worth the money we are spending.

Would be neat to see if it could integrate with Apple Business Messages

Jamie L.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for online customer service support

Bewertet am 30.10.2020

One of my favorite features is being able to train the bot and see exactly what FAQs the customer are asking. We believe the more readily available we make information customers need the better service we offer. Specific to LiveChat, we love interacting with our customers in real time and not making them wait on an email reply.

This software took some time to get set up. We started with Chatbot and only after implementation did we realize we needed Live Chat addition subscription to be able to interact with customers live. Then for the full ticketing features we wanted, we also added on Help Desk. The software does what we want but the total price added up to more than we initially expected. So far it's been great for our rapidly growing company. The story for the Chatbot is a work in progress. However, we believe we are able to provide a higher level of service to our customers who are all around the world. One of my favorite features is being able to train the bot and see exactly what FAQs the customer are asking. Another feature we love is interacting with our customers in real time and not making them wait on an email reply. It's also great that we can assign tickets directly to the person who can solve their problem reducing overall response time to the customer.

We started with Chatbot and only after implementation did we realize we needed Live Chat additional subscription to be able to interact with customers live. Then for the full ticketing features we wanted, we also added on Help Desk. The software does what we want but the total price added up to more than we initially expected.

Douglas R.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

LiveChat Review

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

It's been positive overall, aside from dealing with privacy concerns for GDPR, such as IP address collection and lack of admin controls for this feature. While many visitors do not use chat, some do, and those that have used it have found it very helpful, and it has resulted in some additional conversions that may have not occurred otherwise.

- Ease of setup
- Reliable operation
- User-friendly operational/agent interface
- Ability to customize pre-questions to gain consent for personal info collection, etc.

- Support for options to increase privacy protection of site visitors (ie, for EU GDPR compliance) could be better. For example, disabling IP address collection requires a special support request and then it is entirely removed. It would be much better if IP address enable/disable was an admin-controlled setting that, if enabled, would only remove the last octet of the IP address (like Google Analytics does for IP anonymization) so that geo info could still be collected but without the precision that would create a personal info privacy concern.
- Blocking of bot-crawlers from the customer/visitor list is desperately needed, as they present a nuisance to agent operations.
- The clearing of the customer list info seems to occur at random/unpredictable points in time -- this should be explained and there should be a button to allow manual clearing of the list by the agent.
- The customer/visitor view options should include an "all current visitors" option so that all current visitors , whether invited or browsing, can be seen in one view.
- Filters should be expanded to work for all fields, and should be persistent and be able to be saved so that switching views or restarting the application does not cause filter setups to be lost.
- There should be a master enable/disable setting to deactivate LiveChat when desired, without the need to go into Wordpress and disable the plugin.

• Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Excellent Software For Your Website

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

The experience that i encountered with this software has been superb, it has helped our company turn live visitors into qualified prospective clients, in this day and age instant customer service and support are essential for any business.

We use live chat in combination with other software to complete the next steps in our prospect conversion and follow through.

I like how easy it is to deploy the software on my website and the customization ability that it provides to me.

One can customize everything from the chat design the colors and the pop ups the visitor will see. There is availability to custom design it to go with your websites design.

The software has availability for multiple users, and 3rd party app integration enabling us to take our prospective client from start to closing in our sales process

The only feature id like to be able to remove is the live chat link at the bottom of our chat pop up. Other than that everything is superb.

Zendesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveChat

We choose live chat because the deployment on our website was more simpler at the moment.