LiveChat

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Gute Anwendung für den täglichen Gebrauch

Bewertet am 22.11.2023

Es gefällt mir die einfache Bedienung und das gute optische Design.

Der Preis dieser Anwendung finde ich ein wenig zu teuer.

Greg
Greg

LiveChat Connects Me to My Candidates Fast!

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

I get instant connection to my customers with tons of features, customizations, and robust reporting.

What I like most about LiveChat is it's reliability. When I began researching chat applications to recommend to a client for use in their recruiting efforts, I found a lot of options. I also found a lot of issues. Many of the applications I looked at were complicated and glitchy.

Then I found LiveChat. LiveChat just worked. It was solid application whether online or on my desktop and it handled chat conversations reliable while offering all the features I was looking for in a manned chat application. When I spoke with a representative from the company, I found out why.

LiveChat set out from the beginning to be a manned chat solution and to be the best in the business. I was kind of disappointed with this at the beginning, because I was hoping for a solution to handle both manned and bot style chats. LiveChat didn't have bots, but they were so far above every other manned chat platform, that I had to choose them.

Incidentally, they have developed a bot situation since I first signed up with them and it is just as robust. It's called botengine.ai and I highly recommend it. BotEngine integrates seamlessly with LiveChat and both applications work reliably with Facebook Messenger, Web Pages, Landing Pages, and more.

LiveChat offers tons of customization, professional looking interfaces, and robust reporting. I can easily use it on my desktop computer, my notebook, my tablet, or my phone. And just like I said before, it just works.

If there was anything to dislike about LiveChat, it would be that it is resource-intensive on my iMac. This is a casualty of my business, though. I have to use a lot of memory-hog applications every day, so a lot of times I will enable LiveChat just on my mobile device or my notebook while I'm working at my desk. That way I can still respond to chats without slowing down my main machine.

Chioma
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Live Chat is good for your ecommerce business

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

Live chat is user friendly and it is good for your website, be it ecommerce, blog etc.

It is very easy to navigate and use. You can easily queue up clients and talk to everyone in good time. Notifications are also prompt.

I liked everything about Live chat. No issues with it.

Drift

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveChat

Just liked the specifications I read about it.
Nina
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Only gotten worse over time..

Bewertet am 16.2.2020

Great for connecting with customers... When it actually works.

Great for connecting with customers... When it actually works.

Okay, I really loved this software at first. But then they started to change and add things, and every time they have something technical going on or update their software, the app stops working on my phone. With zero resolution from their 'technical team'.
In general, the software idea is great, but the execution and functionality aren't so great.

I have had technical issues with this software too many times now. The first time when they updated their app and software, the app stopped working on my phone. I contacted the tech team and they had to restore me to the older version in order for it to work. Later on, just recently, same thing - app stops working, I contact technical team and they can't do anything and tell me it is my phone.. Even though nothing had changed with my phone. I grew up around professional technicians my whole life, and am well aware of how these softwares work, and the technical team honestly does not know what they are doing there. This, this created an issue where I cannot provide the adequate customer service I need to for my business. I am switching to another chat provider next week, have had enough of the issues with this one. Not worth the money when there are better chat softwares out there.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Exceeds expectations .

Bewertet am 7.2.2024

Livechat integrates with major social media platforms like Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook .
The above mentioned integration enables customers of my organization to be able to initiate conversations with our customer service team, directly from their favorite social media platforms without needing to step foot on our website.
This level of dynamic engagement has better connected our sales team with existing and potential customers of our products and services.

In my own opinion, Livechat simply exceeds the scope of an help desk program. Therefore, it's just perfect.

Neel
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

LiveChat

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

My overall experience with this software is that it is great and it also very easy to use and manage.

What I liked most about this software is that you can go back and see all of the chats you have had in the past.

What I liked least about this software is that if you you get too many chats it is a little hard to keep track which chat is which sometimes.

Google Chat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveChat

I choose this software because I thought it would be best for my needs for my business.
Jonathan
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Live chat is an awesome feature to have

Bewertet am 31.7.2022

My overall experience with life Chat has been excellent and I have nothing to complain about only complaint that I have is that it’s made my life simpler now that was a joke but it has made my life simpler and there is nothing to complain they did an excellent job on this software

Once adding life chat to our website it’s been a great feature we’re able to get updates from patients that need help with our live chat link

There is nothing to talk bad about this software it has all the features that I want and that I like and may be a little bit extra

Tidio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveChat

My friend recommended life chat so I went with their option
Mealica
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Great experience

Bewertet am 22.9.2022

my overall experience is wonderful I would recommend this to any company or organization that wants quality and standards

I like that when communicating with customers u can hear them and they can hear u with any buffing and when ever we do meetings on the live chat its great experience

I really don't have any thing that I can say that I like least about this software

Daniel
Daniel
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Livechat immediately adjusts customer service

Bewertet am 9.8.2023

With Livechat, our customers have real-time access to the Customer Service and Sales department. It is very credible and also easy for novices to learn. Livechat comes with tons of features that benefit customer service reps by enabling them to work faster and more efficiently. The cost is justified, and recently the Livechat group introduced my institution to a Chatbot, which improved the performance of the customer service force by reducing the number of questions they have to answer. I believe Livechat is optimal for companies with customer service areas that wanted to have a training program for their support staff. Institutions that wanted a cost-effective but efficient way to communicate in real time with consumers also found Livechat to be a good fit.

Livechat provides a day-by-day chat conversation summary, which offers a synthetic view of the evolution of the day-by-day performance statistics of the customer support area. The chat stickers help me find specific discussions within the thousands of discussions the customer support staff has had with travelers on the website. Livechat comes with a mobile-friendly chat plug-in that fits on the vast majority of the latest generation of smartphone screens. As a result, website users have a good experience when chatting with our representatives, regardless of the size of their computer or mobile screen.

Extremely happy with Livechat. There are no complaints that I can think of at this time.

Ibtissam
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Livechat review

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

I like everything about this application, i hope that everyone use it

I like everything about this application, i hope that everyone use it

I like many options about this application : login in very fastly, make a good conversation with the clients real time managing, how you can talk and share screen while you talk

Actually i didn’t find something least about this application it helps me a lot in my work but i would say the price

Laly Noya
Laly Noya
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

LiveChat is Reliable

Bewertet am 12.11.2023

Overall my experience with using Live Chat is positive.

Overall my experience with using Live Chat is positive.

I like every aspect of the Live Chat feature.

There's nothing I dislike about using LiveChat.

Dhruvil
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Live Chat Software Review for Office Communication

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

Live chat software is a powerful tool for office communication, offering a range of features that can improve team collaboration, communication, and productivity. Its real-time communication, accessibility, notification system, collaboration, and searchable chat history make it a popular choice for many teams. However, its potential for distractions, security risks, miscommunication, lack of face-to-face interaction, and overreliance are potential drawbacks to consider when deciding whether live chat software is the right tool for your office communication needs. It is important to weigh the pros and cons carefully and consider the specific needs and preferences of your team before implementing live chat software.

1. Real-time Communication: Live chat software provides real-time communication between team members, allowing for quick and efficient communication.2. Accessibility: Live chat software can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection, making it easy for remote team members to stay connected with the rest of the team.3. Notification System: Live chat software typically has a notification system that alerts team members when new messages are received. This feature ensures that team members do not miss important messages.4. Collaboration: Live chat software can be used for collaboration, allowing team members to share files, links, and other resources in real-time.5. Searchable Chat History: Live chat software typically has a searchable chat history, making it easy to find previous conversations and information.

1. Distractions: Live chat software can be a distraction for some team members, especially those who are easily distracted by notifications and messages.2. Security: Live chat software may pose security risks if sensitive information is discussed over the platform without proper encryption and security measures.3. Miscommunication: Live chat software may lead to miscommunication or misunderstandings if team members misinterpret messages or tone.4. Lack of Face-to-Face Interaction: Live chat software does not provide face-to-face interaction, which can be important for building relationships and understanding tone.5. Overreliance: Overreliance on live chat software can lead to a lack of in-person communication, which may hinder team bonding and creativity.

James
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Apps for everyone!

Bewertet am 29.7.2018

We love LiveChat. The availability of the apps that span across different operating systems is a huge bonus and was what initially drew us to the program. Our customers love the program going from chat to form, as they can contact us when we are not available to answer a chat. While the price is a little higher than other live chat clients, this one is worth the price because of the use by multiple agents on a single license. This sold us on the program, and we will continue to use it until it is no longer supported. It’s definitely worth it.

Apps. Many other live chat options do not include apps, especially not ones that work across both Android, Apple, Mac, and PC. It’s handy in case you are not in front of a computer or have to go from a Mac to a PC, then you have access on both. The fact that multiple agents can use the program (though only one at a time per license!) is very important. Many other live chat programs allow only one per person. This adds up quickly when you have more than one agent. The ability to change the website widget from a chat to a form is great on weekends or after business hours. This allows customers to be able to contact you without having to wait for business hours.

The only slight con is the cost of the product, but this is offset by the ability for multiple agents to use one license, as long as only one is logged on at a time. To do the same with other programs, you would have to purchase more than one license. So, the cost is justified, but there is still the initial sticker-shock. If the price were a little bit lower, we would be able to purchase two licenses and have two people on at the same time. However, the ability to have more than one person use the license makes it seem like we have loads of agents on at the same time. We did experience one or two bugs, but the tech support was able to fix them quickly so that we were back online within minutes.

Dan
Dan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Live chat is a feature that allows individuals to communicate with each other in real time

Bewertet am 24.12.2022

Convenience: Customers can communicate with businesses through live chat from any device with an internet connection, making it a convenient option for those who may not have access to a phone or who prefer to communicate digitally.

Quick response times: Live chat allows businesses to quickly respond to customer inquiries, helping to resolve issues and improve the customer experience

There are several potential drawbacks to using live chat as a customer service or support tool: Limited hours of operation: Live chat may not be available 24/7, which means that customers may not be able to get help when they need it. Limited ability to handle complex issues: Live chat is generally best suited for handling simple, straightforward questions or issues. More complex or technical problems may be better suited for phone or email support. Limited ability to handle multiple customers at once: Live chat agents can typically only handle one conversation at a time, which means that customers may have to wait for a response if the agent is busy with another customer. Limited ability to handle non-text based communication: Live chat is a text-based communication channel, which means that it may not be suitable for customers who have difficulty reading or writing, or for handling visual or audio-based issues. Potential for misunderstandings: Live chat conversations can be more prone to misunderstandings than other forms of communication, as there is no visual or auditory context to help convey meaning. This can lead to frustration for both customers and support staff.

Paul
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Perfect Way to Instantly Talk to Your Customers

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

LiveChat is a great way to help customers in realtime making you very accesible to customers helping to grow your business and client base. Definitely a great tool for any small business.

Having looked at many Chat programs we found the best was LiveChat. You don't have to be at your computer all day waiting to see if a chat is coming in because with LiveChat you can download the app and chat with your customers on the go. Utilizing and setting up the chat is very simple and easy to use. You can do it yourself if you have some knowledge of setting up your website or you can have your webhost do it for you by simply dropping in a simple code. You will be up and running in minutes. You can customize your logo if you wish and it is easy to communicate. Adds the touch of helping customers out if they need direction or information.

There are a couple of cons that we have run into with LiveChat. Recently this problem has been better but from time to time you will not get instant notification if you are relying on the app to use for chatting. The only downside is if the delay is too long you may miss the opportunity to chat with the customer. The other issue we have seen is that the customer can leave a message but you don't really get notification all the time if a message was left so you are on your own to make sure to check for a message.

Serap
Serap
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Livechat exceeds our expectations.

Bewertet am 24.3.2023

Livechat plays a crucial role in our workflow for acquiring sales prospects and converting them into customers. Its use has significantly reduced our response time to address customer service issues, resulting in much happier customers.

Livechat offers an array of exclusive chat tools such as message sneak-peek, eye catchers, and targeted messaging for our customer engagement activities with our app users. It also brings together our preferred messaging apps under a single platform by integrating them with Livechat, thus enabling customers to initiate engagement with us through their preferred messaging app. A further result of Livechat's vast integration capability, we are able to elevate a chat conversation with a customer or sales prospect to a voice or video call for efficient sales engagement.

When it comes to helpdesk solutions, I would consider Livechat to be an essential software. It has not only met our business expectations but also exceeded them, in my opinion.

Jamie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for online customer service support

Bewertet am 30.10.2020

One of my favorite features is being able to train the bot and see exactly what FAQs the customer are asking. We believe the more readily available we make information customers need the better service we offer. Specific to LiveChat, we love interacting with our customers in real time and not making them wait on an email reply.

This software took some time to get set up. We started with Chatbot and only after implementation did we realize we needed Live Chat addition subscription to be able to interact with customers live. Then for the full ticketing features we wanted, we also added on Help Desk. The software does what we want but the total price added up to more than we initially expected. So far it's been great for our rapidly growing company. The story for the Chatbot is a work in progress. However, we believe we are able to provide a higher level of service to our customers who are all around the world. One of my favorite features is being able to train the bot and see exactly what FAQs the customer are asking. Another feature we love is interacting with our customers in real time and not making them wait on an email reply. It's also great that we can assign tickets directly to the person who can solve their problem reducing overall response time to the customer.

We started with Chatbot and only after implementation did we realize we needed Live Chat additional subscription to be able to interact with customers live. Then for the full ticketing features we wanted, we also added on Help Desk. The software does what we want but the total price added up to more than we initially expected.

Jessica
Jessica
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

LiveChat - Great Communication with our Customers

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

Overall, this has solved a huge hole in our business - communication with our customers. We have been using LiveChat for over 4 years, and I wouldn't consider switching to another platform. The customer support we have received from LiveChat has been A+.

LiveChat has been a staple of our business for many, many years. We continue to use this software on a daily basis to stay connected with our customers whether we are in the office or away. When in the office, we stay logged into LiveChat to easily chat with our customers to help them navigate our site or answer any questions they may have. When away, we utilize the software to allow our customers to message their questions. You have the option of setting all the notification settings tailored to your communication style with your customers. And, you can easily add, change or delete employee/users from your account. Additionally, you can set different levels of access based on these employees.

The price is a bit heftier then other competitors. Pricing is based on number of users to the account. Besides this, I have never experienced something I didn't like with the software.

Ava
Ava
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Livechat has got us completely covered.

Bewertet am 11.4.2023

Our chat-based customer service efforts are completely managed by Livechat. This tool offers us a multitude of options to connect with our customers and potential sales prospects through various channels. It has become an invaluable resource for our customer service team.

Livechat connects with a variety of messaging channels, which has ensured that we are able to reach our customers wherever they are . At this moment, we are successfully reaching our customers on other platforms asides our website and mobile application , including on our Facebook page, through sms communication and even through the popular Whatsapp messaging platform.

When it comes to engaging with customers through chat, Livechat does an excellent job for me and my team. We have yet to identify any flaws with this exceptional helpdesk tool. It has proven to be a reliable and efficient way to communicate with our customers.

Eva
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Simplified Customer Support with LiveChat

Bewertet am 13.6.2021

Awesome tool to resolve customer requests at all times. But, sometimes I avoid logging in to avoid distractions from the pop-ups of the incoming new messages.

Ability to resolve our client issues, even when our mail server is down. I can always use it on my laptop, tablet, and phone, allowing us to provide a 24 hours support.

It has been a very useful tool to our organizations as a majority of our clients prefer to use this. With LiveChat, you do not have to worry about sending a request or response to the wrong email address.

When we have an influx of requests, LiveChat is very slow, and most customers have to wait for long to be attended to.

Sometimes if you refresh the page you might lose your current conversation.
Sometimes, it can be a distraction, if new requests keep pooping up on my desktop window.

Kathy
Kathy
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Livechat is essential for our operations.

Bewertet am 26.11.2022

Livechat provides us with a simplified and low-resource cost way to engage our customers enquiries across multiple sales channels. Livechat ensure that our sales team is always a click away from potential customers.

Livechat daily data summary notifications are crucial to having a snapshot idea of the day to day performance of my team , as regards responding to customers enquiries across our product mobile applications and every social media platform where we use Livechat , as our helpdesk solution. The data summary sent by Livechat provides information like the total number of chats our agents attended to over the past 24 hour period, the number of missed chats , percentage of satisfied and dis-satisfied customers etc

There is no feature that I will like to see, that Livechat does not already provide. For myself and my team , I think we are happy with the quality that we have been able to extract from Livechat.

Rachel
Rachel
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

With LiveChat we can serve our customers in real time

Bewertet am 9.5.2022

This tool has helped us to meet the demands of our customers in record time, being able to respond to their requests through different channels such as live chat. The different integrations that allows other software, makes it a very complete software to have a fluid communication with customers. This software has allowed us to improve communication with our clients, it allows us to be aware of their needs in real time. Its learning curve is very low, which allowed us to get the most out of it in the shortest time possible. Undoubtedly highly recommended.

I like the chat that we can use on our website, responding in real time to customer requests and questions. The software is very easy to use and very intuitive. Its reports are quite complete, with all the relevant information of incidents and reports.

Although it is a plus that it has a mobile application, the truth is that it lacks many of the functions that its web version has, which makes it impossible for me to use it in the same way as if it were on the computer, with all its functions and tools. We had a hard time installing the software and making it work 100%.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A stylish, adaptable yet reliable chat client for teams

Bewertet am 29.1.2019

For the most part, the product works as advertised. There are a few functionality hurdles that they need to get over and given how high of a priority some of these items are for us, we might move on to something like Drift before they get the chance to address the problem.

We're big on aesthetics and the look and feel of LiveChat is worlds better than many of their competitors. We can also integrate with Zapier and ZenDesk which is pretty swell.

We've had a fair number of customers complain to us about elements of LiveChat that we have no control over. Namely, they can't see a chat wait time till they've committed to a chat and once they're in a queue to chat, there is absolutely no option for them to leave other than to close the entire browser window (which in our case, means exiting our app). We've brought this up with LiveChat a few times and haven't heard anything about a fix being on the roadmap. It's quickly becoming a dealbreaker for us.

Cihan
Cihan
  • Branche: Kunststoffe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A handy and great tool complying to what it stands for!

Bewertet am 7.6.2023

We provide excellent customer service and can support customers immediately with specialized knowledge. Although not all problems can be solved via chat I am sure this is a big step forward to perfection of customer support. We frequently receive positive feedback from customers and can create a lot more business by being available 24/5.

The hidden read-feature is best. You can see immediately what the customer is writing, even before it is sent. This can sometimes reveal SECRETS! And the customer himself does not even realize this.

I do not like that a mail addresses-list cannot be added to Live Chat to directly forward the customer or topic to respective responsibility. This has to be done manually.

• Branche: Internet

LiveChat is everywhere!

Bewertet am 21.4.2020

It integrates very nicely with our system providing good information regarding clients that come into chat

This product is very easy to use and has a great integration to Zendesk ticket management. Support is always very helpful when needed

Their application sometimes proves to be glitchy and often times out but still worthwhile. Should there be a disconnection, the chat is passed to the next available agent

GitHub