NICE CXone

Irv
Irv
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for a small call center

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

My team manages a mini call center composed of 5 specialists that that handle incoming calls from our vendor network throughout the day. During high volume days, calls are looped among the specialists in order to avoid missing any calls and requiring a vendor to leave a voicemail. This software was easy for our IT department to transition between looped calls and standard call processes. I believe that this is software can grow with your company whether you have 5 employees or 500.

Mostly reliant software with great sound quality
Great call routing features and automation
Quality call recording options (useful for escalations or PIP)
Cost effective due to the entire company using the platform (may be expensive for smaller teams)

When system is down, missed calls are lost
System support can be slow at times
Reporting capabilities could be expanded (improved dashboards)

Jim
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Gold standard of contact center software & management

Bewertet am 11.11.2019

Technical Customer Support manager is top-notch
ACD / IVR configuration was a snap. We were up and running in almost no time

Workforce Management module configuration is a bit tricky

Five9 und RingEX

Warum NICE CXone gewählt wurde

We decided to move to a cloud based solution to add levels of resiliency that we didn't have. Also, the benefits of flexibility were tremendous.

Five9 und RingEX

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

CX One features were more comprehensive

Antwort von NICE

Thank you for your review!

Adam
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

I can't use this

Bewertet am 31.8.2023

I continue to spend an inordinate amount of time working around CXone's inadequacies. Our business does not have the level of data it needs to function at the level we should be able to for the price we pay.They over-sell and under-deliver.

Support is responsive and helpful for things that work. Reporting for phones is decent. It's good to have everything all in one (ACD, IVR, WFM, QA).

You can only forecast LEGACY email and chat with CXone. If you went with Digital (DFO) chat and email, like we did at NICE's recommendation, then you can't forecast email and chat in CXone. The next logical step would be to build your own model with historical data. But the reports out of CXone do not provide interval level historical data (AHT, SL, RR, none of it). You can get totals by channel by day, but not by interval. There are only two reports in CXone Reports that provide data on digital contacts. There's an interval report in the Performance Management section, but if you enter a range beyond 1 day, the interval data is in aggregate, which is to say, pretty much useless. Multiply the number of skills by channels, and that's how many reports you'd have to pull each day. If you don't know how to work with APIs, you're out of luck and you'll have to pull a resource to help. Their regular support team can help with non-DFO. Their advanced support team that costs a pretty penny per 15 minutes, has only surface level knowledge of DFO. If you have trouble using their tool, they will refer you to their APIs. So you either have to take time out of your busy day/life to learn how to use APIs or lean on one of your internal resources who knows how to use them, if you even have any.Their Fall '23 release is supposed to address a lot of these issues, but NICE was not forthcoming with any of the above, we had to figure all of this out on our own.

James
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

NICE CXone is Super Flexible

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

Our current Account Manager with NICE has been a breath of fresh air. He's extremely responsive and provides options to our questions. Shout out to [sensitive content hidden]!

Ability to run reports on demand, ACD is robust, and dashboards and supervisor application gives real time views on agent performance.

It's on the expensive side. However, you get what you pay for, so the value is certainly there.

Ashton
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Great product

Bewertet am 11.3.2020

I love the IVR system that they have. It makes routing calls and playing messages really easy and it also has great scripting opportunities. I also like how easy it is to use CXone on the agents computers.

The call quality is high but if you have headsets that aren't very good it can create issues with audio.

Warum NICE CXone gewählt wurde

Overall CX one is a better product by far.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

Nice Incontact is a local company to us and we wanted to focus on inbound calls not outbound.

Antwort von NICE

Thanks for your review, Ashton! Glad to know about your experience!

Erik
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

It works great, with very few cons

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

We like it because it's solid VoIP product that uses a low bandwidth codec, without sacrificing quality.

A few of the settings aren't advertised that they're only configurable on the server-side. For example, the Auto-Answer doesn't always stick when the agent changes the setting themselves. We have to engage inContact's customer support to make that change on the Server config settings. That's annoying.

Antwort von NICE

Erik, we appreciate the specific feedback. We will pass it on to the our product teams. Thank you for the review.

Lisa
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

NICE InContact XCone feedback

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

Initial implementation issues have been resolved so now we're in more of a sustainment mode. Issues have reduced and we're doing well.

SaaS and it's integration capabilities with the other NICE products such as WFM, RTAM and Analytics.

The vendor still operates like 3 separate companies.

Aspect Unified IP

Move to SaaS platform.

Aspect Unified IP

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

The experience of executive leadership plus having the benefit of synergy with Nice, inContact and Nexidia.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you are having a good experience. We will share your feedback with our teams.

Leonard

Nice inContact CXone review

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

The overall experience with NICE has been a positive one. There are multiple items that we love, and then some that could use some work. A benefit is that their engineers actually take feedback and if it makes sense there is a good chance that it will be a future update/improvement to the platform.

We enjoy the multiple features available with CXOne, such as the forecasting tool, MAX agent.

The thing we like least about the software is the ability to update on a mass scale. Most areas are on a one agent edit scale. Would be beneficial for example if break schedules could be edited on a weekly level view instead of by day.

Antwort von NICE

Thanks for the review Leonard! We'll pass your feedback on to our team.

Ruth
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great sales experience versus current support experience

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

We are currently trying to get a toll free number provisioned. I don't understand why our TAM didn't explain that we could get this set up through inContact. Instead she just let us run around without explaining. Also, she's not very proactive.

Ease of sales and installation
Linkage to SalesForce

Inconsistent support and follow up: I wish my support technical account manager would be more informative of turnaround timeframes to manage our expectations.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Genesys Cloud CX und RingEX

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

Ease of use and installation Straightforward training setup Connectivity with Salesforce

Antwort von NICE

Hi Ruth, Thank you for your review. We will share your feedback on your experience with our leaders.

David
David
  • Branche: Sportartikel

InContact it has it all

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

I really like the option to I can change the IVR on the fly which is important with our software if it goes down we can notify the customer very quickly which helps drive calls down. I also like the reporting that it can produce.

I think as a company they should give each of their customer 2 hours of technical time because I would like to switch up my IVR but there are some situations where it to technical for me. Also it is expensive for smaller companies to get all the option the InContact brings.

Antwort von NICE

David, thanks so much for your feedback. We encourage you to provide these suggestions on our customer community portal. They will be taken into consideration if other customers have a similar need as yours.

Rob
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Incontact has features but requires commitment of time and learning

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

We had a VERY rocky start. I believe that most of the issues were with our implementation manager. I have mostly re-written and fixed the studio scripts and eliminated most of the routing issues. I do very much like the universal availability of Soft phone to be used from anywhere and that you can use it with most browsers and operating systems. The auto dialer is definitely the best program in the product. List penetration and reporting make it easy to reach more patients/clients with no lag/delay between reaching the person and speaking with them.

The available features are great. Hands down, the best auto dialer I have experienced but the set up and testing will take several weeks to tweak to your preference. Logging in from anywhere is very beneficial. Always updated to make the product new and innovative. All-in-one products available. One stop shop for QR, WFM, softphone and Forecasting. Although the program requires a lot of troubleshooting and upkeep, I will admit that it does not go all the way down very often.

Implementation fees for anything you want to do. For something as simple as SMS response to advance chat. There are costs and fees for everything down to the nickel and dime. This caused us to develop our own server to store calls (due to storage costs), our QR program is 3rd party and our chat program now. We started with Uptivity which is being discontinued 12/31/2019. The new program they suggested was a very large increase in price. So we went with separate company for our QR needs. Turn around is very slow for add-ons and requested changes/features. I highly recommend a well versed main contact with knowledge in building programs, telephony/studio, and user access/security to be a go to person. This will save you time and money in the long run. A program that is always being tweaked requires several updates. The updates can take away from business and cause errors/issues for several users. I typically set my week aside whenever a new release is upcoming so that I can help troubleshoot.

Antwort von NICE

Thank you for the detailed review, Rob! We are always striving to improve and will make sure to pass along your comments to our development team. We are happy to hear the auto dialer is working well.

Shelli
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Review of NICE inContact May 2020

Bewertet am 20.5.2020

Business problem is routing calls and cases to appropriately skilled reps. It works great! Love how we can integrate with Salesforce and Service Now

Easy to get going in Studio and training for Agents to use MAX or the Salesforce AgentConsole. Basic scripting tasks are easy to do. Complex tasks have been achievable with the help of PSOD where most techs are amazingly helpful and brilliant! The help pages are ok, provide basic info.

1. API Documentation is terrible. Hitting F1 on a Studio action for an API returns 'file not found' - there is no documentation on the API. Going into the developer console and looking at the APIs, also lacking info. Date fields provide the ISO regulation, examples would be extremely helpful.
2. In Central, most of the UI is too small to see the full names. Sometimes hovering over each name shows the name, but when looking at a list of 20 per page of POCs or skills the name field is too short to show the full name. There is plenty of white space where the names could be given more spaces.
3. Reporting a defect to tech support (opening a case) requires three or four meetings where I share my screen and reproduce the error again and again. It would be nice if they could use the original video and data to investigate. If they need additional config info, it would be good to ask for it.
4. Reporting call quality issues also requires much going back and forth, even when I've provided data from a quality testing vendor (Spearline). Would be ideal to be able to work with inContact to create a streamlined process where I report the issue, backed with data, and inContact uses the data as leverage with the carrier as proof of quality issues.

Antwort von NICE

Shelli, thank you for your feedback. We want to help you with some of the issues you've outlined in your comments. Could you please reach out to us at corporatecommunications@niceincontact .com? Thank you.

Clinton
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

CXOne reminds me of a shiny, sleek, sports car powered by a go-cart engine.

Bewertet am 1.3.2021

It was much better several years ago but with every recent "upgrade" it has gotten worse. Latency is extreme to the point that all managers within our Contact Center have pleaded with our technology department to be removed from Single Sign On which we were only granted several weeks. As of late, we are constantly being told to clear cache, delete temp internet files, shut down and restart our computers, etc. The ACD screen freezes consistently and we are DAILY reaching out to our WFM team and asking them to move agents in and out of skills due to our timeouts and latency. These are truly daily occurrences and not the ramblings of a disgruntled user that is inconvenienced on an occasional basis.

The Dashboards are easy to configure and provide a nice view that you can tailor to both your department and/or individual needs.

As mentioned above, the Dashboards are very nice but I am often 2-3 minutes behind from a "real-time" view. Additionally, the most basic enhancements seem near impossible to consider as I'm regularly told "the system wasn't built that way". The Real Time Adherence view is a great example of this as I'll be monitoring 50 agents with an additional 10-15 that aren't even in a working state (in some case, even employees that do NOT work within the Contact Center). Basically, I'm looking at a bunch of "white noise" on the RTA screen instead of agents solely within my department. The issues may very well be concerns with my employer's technology team but since they are the ones in direct discussion with inContact, I just have to go by what they are saying.

Dana

So Easy to Use

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

It is so easy to set up new users, make adjustments to hours of operations, add users to skills, change proficiency, and access call recordings. The reporting capabilities are endless. The support site is very helpful and provides a resource to find solutions in lieu of calling the support center. When I need to contact the support center, all calls are answered quickly and are almost always resolved during the first call.

The integrated softphone does not have an option to ring through the computer speakers. Unless you have a wireless headset, you cannot hear the phone ringing if you are just a few feet away from your desk.

Antwort von NICE

Thanks for the detailed review, Dana.

Carlos
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BUYER BEWARE: Make sure your read the fine print on contract and confirm 100% that the...

Bewertet am 7.2.2017

I spent a long time researching software solutions in the industry to create a full integration with our software platform. During the sales process, the sales person made statements that were not accurate. I was led into believing my costs would be constant per user and it turned out to be a lie.
Upon our launch, we had scheduled to bring out their training staff to help train our employees. They sent someone who sat in our office for 2 days and was not able to help anyone. This person actually left early while he was there and every question that was asked, he did not have a response. He would have to call someone else.
After we signed our contract, everything turned into $$$$ for this, $$$ for that.
I have never felt so deceived in my life. The sales person even used the fact that he was having a child to coerce me to sign the contract with his relentless approach. I should have sniffed this out during the sales process.
While they have some features that are nice, everything has started to unravel. I lost a client because of the number of dropped calls that they have had.
When we were first launched, there were countless issues with the configuration that caused us to lose calls, voicemails and essentially tarnished our image to our clients.
It was very clear that no one understood what I was sold because I have been around nearly every department possible at that company. Reseller, Affiliate, you name it.
The most disturbing part of all of this was the convenient negligence from their sales team that I could get the same exact thing I was being sold by going through Ring Central directly. The sales person knew EXACTLY what I wanted. I was crystal clear because I knew this would be a problem. I am just warning you to make sure you are VERY careful with the purchase of this product.
Don't be fooled by 90% off discounts on their contracts. It just lures you in and then they will nickel and dime you for every little thing.

Gives the flexibility to write you own scripts, if you have the knowledge to do so. Otherwise, you are paying.

Too long and complicated to set up
Too many random issues that we had to figure out ourselves
No mobile solution
SMS support is too pricey.

Jen
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

Feedback from a Manager perspective

Bewertet am 3.9.2019

Same as above -- it's been difficult to receive support and I appreciate solutions where I have a singular point of contact (or even just a few points of contact) who know the account well and can make good recommendations. It's been very challenging to troubleshoot and Incontact tends to go "down" for unexplained reasons and my team often comes to me to troubleshoot. Typically, we just have to wait and give Incontact anywhere from 15-30 minutes and then the system will just start magically working again. It's been a bit frustrating from a manager perspective to not have good tools to troubleshoot, and have outdated "help" materials. Installation is always incredibly painful whenever we have a new employee.

Integrated with Salesforce, seemed like an easy plug and play solution

Difficult to receive support, there is no account manager, often given misleading or false instructions for upgrades which have been incredibly confusing for the team. Also difficult to receive support...everything has to go through me (the admin) and it's been very disruptive to my day to day.

Antwort von NICE

Hello Jen, Thank you for your feedback. We are working to improve our service experience. You may want to check out the knowlege base as part of our Customer Community. You can register online with your NICE inContact Central credentials here: community.niceincontact.com. For additional assistance with the registration, please contact us at community@niceincontact.com.

JaLisa

NICE Review

Bewertet am 30.5.2019

We use this to record all of our contact center calls. I also use this to run reports and look for trends. The analytics piece can be a helpful tool in identifying these trends.

This system is not user friendly. If you make one small mistake, it can lead to a whole mess. Creating analytics reports is a challenge as well because the system is not smart enough to learn from the testing we do. Also, the KPIs could be a useful tool but are very confusing. It is also really expensive.

Hello JaLisa,

Thank you for your comments. We're glad that the capabilities for real-time analytics and reports have been useful in helping identify trends for your contact center.

You may also want to check out a new feature in our Customer Community that lets you submit product ideas that the entire community can vote on. We now have over 1,000 customers involved. You can register online with your NICE inContact Central credentials here: community.niceincontact.com.

If you need additional assistance with the registration, please email us at community@niceincontact.com. Again, thank you for providing your feedback. We look forward to innovating together!

Eileen
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

inContact Review

Bewertet am 6.11.2019

Ease of call routing
Capacity and Capability are endless

Not intuitive/need support if IT support is not on site

Before my time

Antwort von NICE

Thanks for your feedback, Eileen. We'll pass your comments on to our product team.

Mohamed
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Improve call center operations to achieve lean management

Bewertet am 22.1.2023

NICE CXone helps us assess the volume of incoming calls and decide how many resources to convert into a process. We can also see what the team has been doing to keep things under control.

NICE CXone helps us run our call center daily, reduce work, and increase capacity. User-friendly interface with everything displayed. Understanding our team members call productivity is critical, and I appreciate customizing tools to my preferences in the most efficient way possible. I like that NICE CXone stores calls in the cloud and offers various ways to quickly access and track calls, and NICE CXone dashboards provide fine detail, which I enjoy. I love the click-to-call feature.

Not much, since NICE CXone is accurate and the user should have enough training to use it successfully, however, I sometimes find it challenging to set up all the tools on the watch page, which I understand, but I don't need it because I need to keep track of so many teams.

Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent cloud technology solutions for our contact center.

Bewertet am 4.1.2019

There was a time I felt I was losing some control by giving up all the physical equipment in our contact center and moving everything to the cloud. I got over that fairly quickly when we started improving quality, production and survey scores and eliminating down time.

They have a solution for pretty much have a solution for any task or initiative you have in your contact center. You don't need to purchase every tool; you can purchase only what you need. Their engineers and technical manager are good at what they do and have helped us design solutions for a variety of challenges.

If you are new to cloud technology for contact centers there is a lot to catch up on. You will have to do some studying and training. Most of these tools are easy to use, but in some cases you need time to get used to using the technology. You need to ask a lot of questions and make sure your technical account managers fully understand your business so they can partner with you on designing tools and solutions that work for you.

Amanda
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Clunky software that does the bare minimum.

Bewertet am 2.12.2020

Overall it could be a lot better from a user standpoint.

Overall it could be a lot better from a user standpoint.

It works most of the time. There is not much else to say about what I do like because it is few and far between. Maybe pay more for technological improvements and less for celebrity keynote speakers.

Very buggy. We have had the software go down in the past quite a few times and the resolution is not always quick from support. Most of the time they blame our end or something on our end when it is not on our end at all. Just yesterday we had a GLOBAL outage and no way for our business to take calls when we rely on this system. There is no backup or failsafe when there is an outage. There are days that go by where people have continual issues logging in and clearing cache and cookies SHOULD fix, but does not. Sometimes people have to reboot their whole network in order for them to not have issues with incontact(they have no issues with ANY other programs but incontact when this occurs).

Brad
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

InContact review

Bewertet am 27.2.2017

Overall positive experience. We've used InContact for over 5 years now and have been able to grow our business as a result. We were the first to launch the PC dialer and use it extensively every day to increase the amount of outbound call attempts we make on a daily basis. One thing that needs to happen is to find a way to reduce the amount of freezing that occurs within the platform. We experience this about once or twice a month, sometimes for short periods, but sometimes for longer periods of time which can negatively impact production. Also, continue to enhance the custom report tool. It's getting better with each release, but still has some room to improve.

Ease of use when it comes to skill buildouts, edits. Priority blending works well and helps us prioritize calls to out agents. PC dialer works well and eliminates that "pause" when a call is launched to one of our students

Freezing of the platform on occasion. Need ability to create agent profiles where you can add skills to a profile instead of adding skills to multiple agents. Too much time involved

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Incontact is innovation

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

I believe we are the largest client incontact has. They have provided customization to our telephony business that has allowed for improved close rate, streamlined call routing, and data analytics to improve our business.

I'd love to be able to house our communications with agents in the software.

Antwort von NICE

Hello and thank you for taking time to post your review and for sharing the good results you are getting to support your business goals. We¿ll pass your suggestion along to our product development team. You may also want to check out a new feature in our Customer Community to submit product ideas that the entire community can vote on. We now have over 850 customers involved. If you haven't joined, you'll want to get started. You can register online with your NICE inContact Central credentials here: community.niceincontact.com. For additional assistance with the registration, please contact us at community@niceincontact.com. Again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to innovating together!

LB
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

A Contact Center MUST!

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

We wanted a better way to manage our agent/customer experience. NICE inContact CXone is a powerhouse!

At the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, the inContact CxOne software allowed us to quickly maneuver our agents (who normally work onsite at one of our contact centers locations) to taking calls remotely from home. We experienced very little downtime which is important since we are an essential business. Although we are not a new customer, this very event proves we made the right choice years ago. Thank you, NICE inContact!

For someone like me with very little experience, it took some time to understand the workings of the software. And especially with Studio scripting. I am in a better place now with having a dedicated TAM and Professional Services on Demand for assistance!

Antwort von NICE

Thanks for your excellent review, LB!

Amy
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Nonprofit that Highly Recommends NICE InContact

Bewertet am 24.8.2023

Overall, NICE InContact has been great in providing the technology infrastructure to run a high-volume nonprofit service contact center. The team offers high-level customer service and support.

The customer service that NICE CXone provides is top tier, as a nonprofit with thin technology resources they have helped to guide us through the implementation of new technology and understand these features.

Setting up the Agent integration between NICE and Salesforce was difficult and could have gone more smoothly. We also had issues with connectivity that took months before identifying the issue to fix.