4,5
4,6
90% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Craig H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Everything you need, nothing you don't

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 9.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

LessAccounting helped me get my business' financial affairs in order.

Less Accounting makes keeping accurate books for your business very easy. The intuitive interface made getting started a breeze, and importing my banking information was super easy. From there the reconciling of accounts and assigning my expenses to the proper category took just a few minutes.

Nothing, it's very easy to use and the support is great.

Brad B.

Less accounting review

Bewertet am 27.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall good. With the exception of invoicing and reporting.

Expense tracking, account reconciliation and project tags

Creating invoices. We still use fresh books for our estimates and invoicing and then need to import them into less accounting. We've simply found that the fresh books invoicing is much easier to use, more intuitive and requires far less steps to manage overall. The less accounting invoice process seems somewhat backward in our opinion.
Also in reporting there is no option to compare this year's revenue and profits with last year's revenue and profits. To me this should be one of the most basic features of any accounting package. The ability to see where your business stands versus the previous year or other periods.

Lara E.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Used to be great, but...

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For several years I had a great experience with Lessaccounting. Now I dread opening it. Which accounts are failing to sync? How many times will I have to try to reauthenticate until it will work? Why? I haven't changed a thing in the login information. Will I ever get a response from the support tech? It's just dreadful now.

I love the automation in downloading statements. For years it worked nearly flawlessly.

The deterioration in support. For many years, I'd get help almost instantly. The quality of the support was fantastic. There was a sense of humor in the company communications that made it fun to get in touch. In the last year or so, the support people never get back to me. Since the software is now working much more poorly than it did, this is even more distressing. Frankly, less accounting is no longer meeting my needs. I'm shopping for a better provider.

Antwort von LessAccounting

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, Lara. It was immensely helpful.

Over the past 12 we've made a lot of progress as a company.
Our platform was enhanced with a new banking integrator, which made all the bank connection very stable. Our customer support and bookkeeping team has doubled in size and we now handle most customer requests within minutes - 20 hours a day 7 days a week.

We're now a full service bookkeeping and accounting firm specializing on bookkeeping, tax filings, tax planing and strategy and budgeting.

Our goal is to make our clients succeed by save $$$ on taxes and freeing up their time to work on their business.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 2.0/10

Jacob K.
Branche: Grafikdesign
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

LessAccounting helped me grow my business

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, it has been a positive experience. It has saved me time in invoicing clients and has saved me valuable time during the dreaded tax season.

I've been using the accounting software as well as the bookkeeping services for nearly seven years. LessAccounting has helped me focus on what I do best by keeping my finances organized. The invoicing feature is also a HUGE help in collecting payments from clients quickly and easily.

Integration with my bank and my most commonly used services was easy to set up. They have recently made some big improvements that have addressed some of the issues I had in the past.

Brian E.
Branche: Design

Better Alternative to Quickbooks

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 11.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'd say very positive. I would much rather use Less than Quickbooks.

I've used Quickbooks and Zero in the past, but Less Accounting is just simpler to use and manage. I feel like QB and others are just too complicated for my needs, and the support is awful and confusing, but Less has much better support.

Nothing really. The interface used to be a bit old, but they updated it so now it's very nice.

Bobbie D.
Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

More features for your money

Bewertet am 30.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Staff and support teams are all first rate!

I absolutely hate accounting, but love this product! Once my bank statements are in the app and things are categorized, the accounting takes care of itself. I created a user account for my CPA and he gets what he needs from the program, prepares my taxes, and it's done! SO easy!

Honestly, this provides everything I need, including a time tracker for my hours, which integrates with invoicing.

Francisco S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Using it for 8+ years and going...

Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

I like that it has everything I, pretty much, nothing I don't.

Perhaps I would like better integration with the editable areas of the invoices/proposals.

Bill Z.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

New Look Of Software

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 30.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Your software is always easy to use.

The new look and all the things of importance all on the home screen is a great improvement.

at this time I can't find anything that I would ask you to improve on.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Melissa O.
Branche: Unterhaltung

M Olson review - Less Accounting

Bewertet am 7.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Always friendly, prompt, kind and very knowledgeable customer service. Very happy as a customer!!

Easy to use with banking integration, report generation, manual journal entries, saves time, more coherent and user friendly than Quickbooks, current update has a nice modern feel to it.

Would like to be able to further categorize 'Other Income' as I have separate streams of income that need to be separated for tax return purposes, and internal tracking.

Mimi D.
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy-Nice-Clean

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 27.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to implement and a lot of nice features added. The dashboard gives better picture of the numbers and with one click you can switch to different business and transactions. The automated part about categorizing expenses its awesome! When I will add the seamless customer support on this, you have the full package.

Limited invoice templates and sometimes the invoice links are not working, so I need to resend the invoices.

Cynthia R.

The Customer Support on this Easy to Use Accounting Software is Outstanding

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Online customer support has been outstanding. They always get back quickly and have been responsive and have actually added features based on my feedback. Most recently they rewrote the recurring invoices piece to allow for searching recurring invoices after I asked for that. Wow! THAT is customer service!

Very easy to to use and am able to quickly complete my invoicing and bookkeeping.

On the Bank Statement Reconciliation under Reports, I would like to be able to collapse accounts down and then open them to reveal all of the Statements as I need to. I have quite a few accounts and with bank statement reconciliations going back 4 years, and my main checking account being the 6th account down in the list- it is A LOT of scrolling when I am reconciling that account.

Maria B.
Branche: Buchhaltung
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A simple and easy accounting.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The interface of this software is very user friendly. This is a simple way to keep a track of your records. This software is easy to use. As the name suggests this can be used by the people who knows less accounting. This software can be used by small businesses and entrepreneurs who don’t want to spend more time for book keeping. This software also do friendly calculations of math even you are not good in math.

Because their tools are simple and easy to use so this can be used for simple accounting purposes. This software is not for you if you want to do complex accounting calculations. And you are limited to the tools available. This software cannot be used by the companies and growing businesses as it’s a small scale software. Because of the limited options if your pocket allows a good software then go for that one.

Rachelle C.
Branche: Buchhaltung

Perfect for Business Owners who don't

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a freelancer, I've been using LessAccounting to keep track of my finances. It's been a great tool that has allowed me to send invoices and proposals to my clients, see whether the invoices have been opened, import bank / Paypal transactions automatically, seamlessly categorize my transactions, and pull all the reports I need!

The way the software is set up allows someone who has ZERO experience in accounting or bookkeeping to get started right away with their bookkeeping! It was built for non-accountants and they live up to their promise of making everything easy enough for non-accountants to "DIY" their books.

I feel like features can be added for users who want to further personalize their bookkeeping in terms of more technical accounting, but keeping things simple seems to be effective in ensuring that the software can be picked up by anyone to start using it right away.

Robert M.
Branche: Unterhaltung

Great for Keep Track of Small Business Accounting

Bewertet am 20.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very happy that I had it.

Easy to use, customer service is very attentive. It's a great way to stay organized when running a small business.

The account synching and auto-categorizing always seemed off.

Antwort von LessAccounting

Thanks so much for your feedback, Robert. We've recently integrated with a new banking partner, which made the bank connections very reliable.

Katie L.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Didn't do what I wanted it to

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great idea, good service when I got them my statements, but ultimately the frustration of needing to export and re-export my own statements manually led me to seek another solution.

I purchased LessAccounting along with bookkeeping service to help me run my small business. What I liked best about it was that someone else would help me keep my books up to date and on track. When my bookkeepers had my information, they were fast and accurate.

Unfortunately, the software did not connect to my local credit union and could not automatically input my statements. This meant that I needed to do it manually each month, which I often failed to do. It was frustrating because I had purchased the service precisely so that I wouldn't need to touch it myself. On several occasions, the LessAccounting team was unable to work with the file I provided and I needed to go back and re-export. I understand some of this was my own fault, but the fact that it couldn't be automated in my situation frustrated me.

Antwort von LessAccounting

Thank you so much for your feedback, Katie. We've made great improvements over the last 2 years, which made banking connections extremely stable. Also, expanded banking integration to 1000s of local banks and other financial institutions. Lastly, we're now a full service bookkeeping and accounting firm providing services from tax filing to strategy and financial planning.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Jason M.

An Easy To Use Accounting & Invoice Software For Small Businesses

Bewertet am 2.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Using LessAccounting.com has been a pleasure. Before, I was using Quickbooksonline.com and my experience with the customer service was poor. I was eager to leave and knew about Less Accounting. Their tool was easy to use and quick to transition to. I love it and it makes my freelancing business easier to manager than before.

It is easy to use, and a simple program. Their support is great and they seem responsive to feedback for improvement and ideas. I expect to continue using them for years to come.

Their tools are simple, so you may find it limiting if you have more complex accounting needs.

Paule G.
Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

LessAccounting Review

Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CSR's expertise resolving a problem accessing our account

There is nothing to say as I received all the attention we needed to solve a problem

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Colin C.
Branche: Design

Simple bookkeeping

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's incredibly easy to use with a clean and approachable UI. Since finance isn't my specialty, it's nice to see a software that understands that. I can track my finances and not spend hours trying to figure out the bottom line.

Since it is a simple software, some people might want or need something a little more robust. But, for freelancers or small entrepreneurs who don't need anything too crazy, it should fit the bill.

Great accounting software

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software does all the math heavy lifting for you so you dont really have to be a math person to accounting

this software has very limited functionalities versus other ones in this class. If you can afford more buy a better one

Sundeep M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Impressive for small and non-complex businesses

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Generating reports for financial statement preparation for client's year-ends

Good value for money for smaller, non-complex organizations as it provided the financial reports that you will desire

This is not scalable software if your business grows. Would also be beneficial if you could have more control over your invoices under this software.