TeamSupport Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Ifeoma
Ifeoma
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Team support makes us a more efficient with customer support.

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

Team support makes it easy for my team to focus on the customers as against just focusing on tickets. With support tools ,we have tried in the past ; we were able to resolve customer tickets , but found it difficult resolving all of them at once.
Team support provides the customer care team with high level visibility , which enable our sales team to manage and resolve customer tickets at a company level as against resolving them at a ticket level.This eliminates duplicate efforts where we have multiple support agents helping out a single customer to resolve multiple tickets at same time.Thus ensuring we are able to resolve all customer issues at once, as against on a ticket by ticket basis.
Overall, Teamsupport has saved us time ,and made our customers happier.

It is not intuitive even though it is very effective. Also will like to see more information with new tickets opened by customers. For example ,will be helpful if agents can see from what geographical location the ticket was created from, or from what part of the website the ticket was created from.

Tyler

Intuitive, Useful Software Company-wide

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Overall, our company has toyed with the idea of using competitors but TeamSupport has held strong as a useful solution for us whose advantages outweigh its detractors.

I like the largely intuitive interface and functionality. Creating actions (public/private) are extremely easy as is pasting in-line images, adding attachments and customizing ticket types. Once saved, the formatting of actions are ideal and translate to what the user entered. Not all other ticketing software handles it this well.

Performance/stability has certainly improved over the years and has become more reliable. Despite that, there are the odd instances of slowness or degraded performance. The reporting could be more robust and easier. The ability to create more than one new (unsaved) ticket simultaneously would be very helpful.

Antwort von TeamSupport

Hi Tyler, Thanks for writing to let us know your thoughts about TeamSupport. While we were really glad to hear that you've generally had a good experience so far, it looks like we fell short in one area, and that's not okay. I want you to know that I've spoken to our Director of Customer Success about this, and we're going to make sure this isn't an issue moving forward. We're always improving our platform and will also make our development team aware to factor into future updates and enhancements.

We'll look forward to talking directly to learn more and I promise we'll find a solution to your issue.

Stacy

Team Support Review

Bewertet am 27.9.2020

We use TeamSupport everyday for managing our customer support tickets.

We use TeamSupport everyday for managing our customer support tickets.

The TeamSupport interface is not bad and the search has recently been improved in order to find things faster.

The configuration and setup is very non-intuitive and confusing. Also, it seems like they often have issues with the software spinning or not refreshing the data correctly (i.e. missing part of the ticket info). Another issue we ran into is that if a ticket is submitted that happens to have the same subject line as another ticket, it will add it to that ticket which can be very bad in HIPAA sensitive situations.

Hello Stacy,

We really appreciate you taking time to post your comments.

The TeamSupport platform is designed to be straightforward and simple to use, making your life easier! We're sorry to hear that has not been your experience.

Please give us the opportunity to learn more about your specific issues. I will have a member of our Customer Success team reach out to you directly.

We look forward to finding a solution.

Niki Finegan

Balasubramani
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Inventory Management

Bewertet am 14.1.2020

I personally like Team Support as it has optimized our business operations considerably. We create support tickets on this platform. We are able to track our inventory, we are able to create support tickets and keep them open till the issue is resolved. We are able to schedule email reports about the overall use of our company time and resources. We are delighted to see that Team Support is bringing new features on a periodic basis.

I truly appreciate the webinars conducted by Team Support where they talk about new features and how to make best use of the software. I have acquired some interesting insights during the webinars and passed it on to my peers.

Overall we like Team Support as it meets our current requirements and expectations .

I primarily use Team Support for Inventory Management.

I like that I am able to search a terminal based on the serial number alone.

It is helpful to leave a note for each terminal, I use the notes to indicate the current status of a terminal, whether it is ready to be loaned out or if it already been loaned etc. Team Support has a provision to assign an inventory item to a Customer. I find that very helpful.

I like the feature where I am able to schedule the reports to be emailed to more than one email address. These reports need to be sent at particular time and day without fail. Auto scheduling the email report saves me a lot of time and complications.

I also like the fact that Team Support is compatible for API Integration. We are looking to develop a centralised platform in our firm and want to be able to fetch info from Team Support for Data Analysis. This is in our pipeline and we are looking to implement this sometime in the future.

In the past the upper management used to shoot us emails enquiring about the particular issue. It takes up our time to email the management back with the status of that issue. Now the upper management simply logs into team support to view and oversee the status of a ticket/issue

However, the frustrating part of Team Support is the reporting section. When I open up the inventory report, it displays a list of all the terminals I have added to the inventory and when I want to get more information on a particular terminal, I notice that I cannot click on the terminal to navigate to that terminals page. Not only that, I cannot copy the serial number of the terminal from the inventory report. This applies to pretty much all the reports. All reports are in read only format. I humbly request Team Support to make the items on the report as clickable and actionable in the future.

Intercom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TeamSupport

Our admin staff is not technically savvy. Only our admin staff will be using Team Support on a regular basis. Our admin staff mentioned that other products were too technical and difficult to follow in terms of operation and usage. The staff found Team Support very easy to follow and use it. Also we wanted something simple for basic record keeping to start with.
Jill
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Great Product!

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

Overall, I like the software as its easy to use and meets our operational needs. The ticket management works well and is easy to use. The tickets are easy to create, assign, and manage. I have set up reports that I run monthly to provide support metrics internally. They were easy to create and are easy to run each month, giving us the metrics we need to understand the types of tickets we get from our customers, the number of tickets created by each customer, and the amount of time our support team spends working the tickets. We interface with Jira when submitting requests to our development team, which was easy to configure and is virtually maintenance free once set up. Team Support also has great documentation that is easy to understand, which I reference whenever I'm implementing something new or have questions.

Ticket management and reporting. UI is easy to use and understand. I really like the email functionality, allowing customers and our support users to create and respond to tickets via email, creating the necessary tracking without having to log into the portal. However, I also like that a self-service portal is available, allowing customers to see the status of all of their issues and requests.

When submitting an issue or request, it often takes a long time for a resolution.

Zoho CRM, Agiloft, Freshdesk, Help Scout, Salesforce Sales Cloud und Kayako

Warum TeamSupport gewählt wurde

The Zendesk UI didn't seem as user friendly as other products. The Zendesk product seemed to be developed more for IT users than for CRM teams.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TeamSupport

Lower monthly subscription fee, less intensive configuration, self-service customer portal, customized metrics and analytics, robust solution.
dishant
dishant
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Excellent Customer Support- worth to check

Bewertet am 22.12.2018

I really loved my experience with the TeamSupport. It is helping me in understanding the needs of my customers better.

Our ability to reply to our customer's queries had been improved and now we can reply back to them in less time.

We found it very easy to use and if we find any problem regarding it's usage, it's amazing Support is available for us.

I would definitely recommend this to new customers.

I found it very easy to use and customize. While we were using the TeamSupport, we just got an issue regarding the customization, then we contacted the Support of TeamSupport and got the reply within 1 hour. Their Support which runs 24/7 is just amazing. They provide the ability to create custom field which is really helpful for people dealing with a lot of date regarding sales and purchase etc.

Although, it's very difficult to tell what I liked least about the TeamSupport. But still, I will suggest some improvements like the ability to open in new tabs, more compatibility with moderate specs PCs, email integration and more details regarding the creation of the tickets like place of the creation of the tickets.

Jeff
Jeff
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Excellent web-based ticketing & task management software. Amazing live support.

Bewertet am 24.3.2015

TeamSupport is perfect for IT help desk organizations looking for a web-based solution to help manage and organize their workflow. We tried several different management platforms and found that TeamSupport was simply the easiest both to get started with, and to customize to our particular needs.

Other solutions that we looked at either 1) were easy to get started with but didn't offer much in terms of customization or 2) required that you spend days and days organizing & customizing the mass amount of features that had to be set up. TeamSupport was the perfect medium between the two!

We were able to import all of our clients into TeamSupport quite easily so that we could then start assigning tickets to existing clients right away. This allows us to go into individual clients and pull down entire ticket histories for that client. This is extremely helpful when you have multiple technicians that often have to provide service for different clients.

Also, I must commend TeamSupport on their technical support. They have an amazing team that is there to help you 24/7. When implementing TeamSupport in our organization they were outstanding at answering any questions we had and were able to assist with getting our customer data imported in one smooth upload.

Although the mobile version of the TeamSupport web app does seem to load well, there are limitations to it. For example, on my Android, I can pull the page up, login, and see all of our tickets, but for some reason I can't open up a ticket to see further details. it would be nice to see an actual mobile app integration. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the developers release this.

Alexander
Alexander
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TeamSupport is better

Bewertet am 28.10.2016

TeamSupport has allowed the whole of Carters helpdesk to work efficiently and with organisation. The allocation of users to tickets, escalating tickets and categorizing tickets off to certain types of support has greatly helped the whole helpdesk work with much more speed and organisation, streamlining each ticket to heldpesk staff with surplus information and legacy information should they need it to help solve a ticket.

All aspects of TeamSupport are a pro, there is only one negative

The only negative to teamsupport is being unable to open in seperate tabs, and that the tabs for tickets/inventory items open in the same browser window. This can make it quite confusing if you're used to having a couple of tabs open at one time. But once you've gotten used to it it's fine. For example you can use one specific browser for team support and then use multiple tabs in a different browser.

Monica
Monica

I use TeamSupport all day, every day and they provide great customer service.

Bewertet am 22.5.2018

A simplistic approach to Field Operations.

A simplistic approach to Field Operations.

I appreciate the detail and the ability to customize it to my needs. The custom reports, details of the inventory, and ability to link everything is amazing!

The calendar is not as robust as the application itself. While it is useful, it's difficult to read because I have multiple people I schedule for. Color coding would be helpful.

Md Mohiminur
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

My business booster.

Bewertet am 24.5.2023

My experience with team support from start to end has been the most comfortable experience. We use email integration and base our entire support process on team support.

I was very impressed with the customer service who was very responsive.

In B2B support point I think there needs more suitable.

Lane
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best solution for our business

Bewertet am 28.8.2020

This has been good - it was a little rocky when I was first implementing TeamSupport for another business unit in 2016-ish, where I felt we were discovering/finding things that our assigned implementer didn't know about, but working with support and with other contacts has been great!

TeamSupport is a flexible and adaptable CRM solution. I have implemented it within Harris in one business unit, as well as managed/administered it within another. It is able to be customized to fit our process, and the online support portal (Customer Hub) for our clients' access is easy to use and intuitive, and can also be branded for our company (logo, color scheme, etc.).

There are a couple things, concerning reporting, that I think could be improved:
1. You can only include two tables for reporting (i.e. Customers and Addresses, or Customers and Contacts, but not Customers, Contacts and Addresses). This limits our ability to pull some of the reports we need without exporting to Excel and then manually pulling things together, or using another third-party business intelligence platform
2. Our support department is very diligent about metrics (Response times, resolution times, ticket volumes, average closed per day, etc.). I've built a solution for this within Excel, where I export a handful of reports from TeamSupport on a daily/weekly basis, and then paste in to my Excel workbook, but it would be nice to be able to see these types of metrics within TeamSupport directly, in the form of graphs, charts, etc.

Mickey
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TeamSupport a great support and customer management application

Bewertet am 10.9.2020

We are a B to C customer and while this may not seem like a good fit it is working for us very well.
The ability to create customer Knowledge Base articles is easy and the portal allows customers to view them. Same with the Community feature, we have many articles in both and it's nice knowing that a customer has a resource to solve problems or find information about our product on the portal interface.
We use this to manage both end user customers as well as videographers that work with us to produce Not-Forgotten time capsules.

I love how easy it is to setup, and the fact that I don't have to worry about how the product is running because it's in the cloud and the team at TeamSupport really do a great job when it comes to making sure the application is ready and available when I use it. Everyone at TeamSupport are easy to work with and really know the product. I can reach out to them at anytime and someone is available to assist me.
They always seem happy to hear from you and it's like talking to an old friend.

Nothing to say here, I really like it. It's really hard to come up with a negative, except that perhaps I wish I had thought of this.

Antwort von TeamSupport

You're awesome for taking time to post a review! We appreciate you being part of the TeamSupport family and we look forward to making sure you make the most of your platform.

If you haven't done so already, please join our Community discussion group found in the TeamSupport Customer Hub and attend our monthly TeamSupport University client exclusive live webinar hosted by subject matter experts.

Blair
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Product and great ticketing software

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

I've been impressed with the support and response times from the the Chat requests; I always receive a swift and helpful response. Their Knowledge Base is also very robust and easy to search for content.

Ease of use and comprehensive knowledge base, both internal and customer facing. The Dashboard is very intuitive and easy to access key reports and information.

Reporting is moderate, would like to see some deeper reporting features

NetSuite und Zendesk Suite

Price, features, Product Line features

Antwort von TeamSupport

We sure appreciate the positive review Blair. All feedback helps us continue to improve. Remember, there are many resources that we provide so that you continue to have all of the tools you need to make the most of the TeamSupport platform, including our monthly TeamSupport University webinar exclusively for our clients.

Plan to join us on the fourth Wednesday of the month to get some additional tips and tricks from our subject matter experts. Learn more and watch previous TSU programs on demand https://www.teamsupport.com/b2b-customer-service-university

Andre
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Beyond pleased with the worlds best support system - anyone else is missing out!

Bewertet am 15.11.2016

Our organization has used several different types of methods and vendors for our business and client support needs. By far, Team Support is the best. The system is easy to use and we have begun depending on it for things we never would have imagined such as tracking and maintaining our customer's as well as the complexity between various business relationships. The software is premier and we highly recommend it - not to mention, the human element driving Team Support is always available and genuinely interested in us as a client. Feels like a boutique service with the capabilities of a large corporation! This is a win.

The integration's available with our other vendors, the constant updating to improve the service with new features, and the humans themselves behind the service. Speaking to anyone or receiving any kind of an update email from the Team Support staff makes us pleased to be in this relationship - its good to know great people are behind a great product!

After several years of depending on this service, I honestly cannot think of any gripe as we've never had a negative experience. The service is always up and running and the features work correctly!

Miriam

Good product

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

I find TeamSupport user friendly. Due to the nature of my job, I use TeamSupport very frequently and it is very useful.

Team Support is easy to use. Tickets are opened by an email and it sends notifications to relevant users when an issue is created, updated or escalated.
It also allows contacts to access the portal and open their tickets and also review them.

The report creation can be challenging. In 2020 I needed particular report but when I tried to create it I was not able to. I called team Support Support who said they are the only ones who can create that report.

Antwort von TeamSupport

Thank you for taking the time to review TeamSupport. Glad to see you're enjoying the platform, particularly the ease of use. We're here to help if any questions arise or you'd like to inquire about additional features. Did you know we have a monthly webinar on the fourth Wednesday of the month exclusively for our clients? Join us to get some additional tips and tricks from our subject matter experts. Learn more and watch previous TSU programs on demand https://www.teamsupport.com/b2b-customer-service-university

Christo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer service has never been this convenient .

Bewertet am 21.5.2020

Effective ticket management that allows us to customize our own automation rules to suit our needs. TeamSupport enables us to continue delivering exceptional Customer Service to our customers during lockdown and have made it easy for us to work and collaborate remotely.

The support form TeamSupport has been exceptional and they are always willing to assist or guide us when issues are raised.

I cant think of anything we do not like about TeamSupport

Antwort von TeamSupport

Thank you so much for the good vibes you sent our way, Christo! We try really hard to provide a platform that is intuitive and responsive along with dedicated customer support, and we're happy to hear that it's all working great for you.

Reach out any time with questions. And be sure to check out our monthly webinar series exclusively for our clientsTeamSupport University (TSU for short!). It is hosted by our subject matter experts who give tips and tricks about using our platform. You may also contact us with specific questions at success@teamsupport.com.

Brad

TeamSupport is great!

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

My experience has been great

My experience has been great

I like how user friendly the software is. I also like how it records time spent on tickets/calls.

It would be nice to see coworker's open tickets. My group is very tightly knit and often we help each other on tickets. If I could search my coworker's name and then view his open tickets, it would make finding the ticket he needs help on a lot easier.

Hey Brad,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We're thrilled to hear that you appreciated how user friendly the software is. Here at TeamSupport, we try very hard to make sure these good experiences are the normal!

We were concerned to hear that we had a misstep. This is surely not what we'd like to hold ourselves to when it comes to the quality of our service. I'm going to reach out to our Director of Customer Success to share your feedback and see what we can do to fix it. You can expect to hear from us soon to get more details.

Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

Vinod
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Service and Product

Bewertet am 12.6.2020

I really love the product and it has helped our business streamline and improve operations tremendously.

- Customer service is beyond great.
- They listen to their customers and constantly make improvements to the product.
- Customer Hub customization.
- Native integrations
- Reporting

- Some periodic instability with performance, however, they address and resolve very quickly.

Antwort von TeamSupport

You're awesome for taking time to post a review! We appreciate you being part of the TeamSupport family and we look forward to making sure you get the most out of your platform.

Don't forget to join us on the fourth Wednesday of the month to get some additional tips and tricks from our subject matter experts. Learn more and watch previous TSU programs on demand https://www.teamsupport.com/b2b-customer-service-university

Raymond
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

TeamSupport Review

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

My day to day working experience with TeamSupport is acceptable

My day to day working experience with TeamSupport is acceptable

Ticket creation and ticket prioritizing is excellent. Ticket update is simple and client gets a copy of the updates via email is a great feature.

Ticket escalation to other groups is easy.

Customer management is excellent.

Sometimes slow to update

Sometimes the software is not responsive so I have to refresh browser

lack of customization at the end user level

Chat status and online status could have better options

Antwort von TeamSupport

Thanks Mr. Marcaida for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

Gary
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TeamSupport provides complete ticket tracking and project management support

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

Ticket tracking and resolution that includes multiple departments and the customer. Dashboards, ability to subscribe and sorting of tickets that I am responsible for simplifies my daily customer service activity.

A more prominent alert when a ticket is resolved would be a welcomed feature.

Antwort von TeamSupport

Thanks Gary, we sure appreciate the positive review. All feedback helps us continue to improve. Remember, there are many resources that we provide so that you continue to have all of the tools you need to make the most of the TeamSupport platform, including our monthly TeamSupport University webinar exclusively for our clients.

Bill
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Team Support Thoughts

Bewertet am 28.10.2016

At TMT we began looking for a dedicated, web-based ticketing and support system in 3Q 2015. Up to that point our customer service process was largely managed through email and by spreadsheet. After reviewing roughly 8 systems we decided to go with TeamSupport for the following reasons:
1. Ease of use and minimum training requirements for CSRs
2. Ease of use for our customers
3. Seamless integration options into our web application
4. Configurability

Many of the other systems we looked at really addressed a subset of those areas well, though TeamSupport 'felt' like the best balance of all of them and certainly seemed to be the system our new CSRs picked up quickest when we involved them in the evaluation. To date, we have had no issues with uptime and we have been able to slowly and organically flow our customers' email / phone centric approach to contacting us into use of the TeamSupport system. Our customers can still use phone or email options to contact us, but TeamSupport has simplified the process of ticket creation and management as part of that contact method. Among the most significant early benefits for us is the knowledge capture (including ease of searching existing tickets) as well as ability to push documentation out to customers via the integrated Knowledge Base portal features. Very happy with our decision (close to 1 year later)

ease of use, access

n/a

Vinodh Kumar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tools with worth for small organizations.

Bewertet am 9.3.2023

Ticket collision and even calendar, Customer Self-Service, Ticket Deflection

Ticket Automation & Routing Rules,Collaboration Features Within Tickets

Erik
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to connect your business to your clients...

Bewertet am 17.5.2019

I'm definitely happy to be using TeamSupport as it has made me tend to work differently than I have in the past. Keeping communications running through TS is a great way to keep everyone in the loop and allow tracking of information. The Public/Private feature also separates who sees what which is of course a must in a business setting.

TeamSupport does a thorough job of connecting it's users to their clients with a portal that is readily available and the search functionality makes it easy to find what you need with minimal effort. The ease of use is definitely one of my favorite things about it as I've ran into issues with either a product line, or specific SKU or even a certain customer but our history was always one search away and has saved us on more than one occasion.

I really only have one small complaint that the portal can be slow on the rare occasion. The site can seem to bog down at times and almost feel frozen, just for no more than 10-20 seconds. Maybe once or twice it can last close to a minute which can seem like a lifetime when staring at a computer screen.

Bill
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

We love Team Support!

Bewertet am 1.9.2020

It is a critical part of our daily work and we trust it :)

It is a critical part of our daily work and we trust it :)

The TS CRM is top-notch, we use it daily, all day long.
The reporting, workflow, and interaction are crucial to our business (Software company)
Your support team is rapid in responding and knowledgeable.

I'd love to see more in-depth documentation on reporting. I often find documentation that gets me started, but stops short of detailed examples of "how" to achieve what I need in a report.

We occasionally see glitches when it comes to notice emails when clients sign in and update their tickets. It is sporadic, but in the last three months, our employees have reported not receiving a notice when a ticket they are assigned gets an update from the client.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ticketing platform with reports, client contact information and knowledge base

Bewertet am 6.6.2018

Ticket tracking, portal for clients to see updates, reporting, and statistics are all useful

I like that it is fairly simple to use and that there are reports and dashboards that users can customize. I like that you have a knowledge base that users can add information and tickets to and I like the chat feature in the software. The ability to integrate other software is nice maybe a little limited.

The customer support sometimes is a little worrisome and make decisions regarding data loss without contacting clients and if they suspect that you plan to leave they make migration incredibly difficult and will not provide any assistance or support.