LiveHelpNow Bewertungen

LiveHelpNow

Help desk and live chat solution for customer service

4.6/5 (68 Bewertungen)
Mark W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best economical chat app in the market

Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Few years back I ran into an issue when if no agent in a department was not logged in, the depart would should up in the chat window. Client wanted to remove that department completely when agents in that department was not logged in. After digging and trials, I discovered LiveHelpNow and stayed with them. This system also provides full analytics (similar to Google Analytics). I uses this often to compare with Google.

Wish, the welcome chat window was visually customizable similar to modern chat system. Currently it only allows me to choose one option.

Hello Mark,
Thank you so much for the kind feedback!
A few months back we released an embedded chat window, which no longer presents chat as a popup window which your account is currently using but rather as an overlay within your website giving you literally unlimited options in customization.
Hope you will check it out in Admin Panel>Chat system->Installation>Embedded
Again,
thank you for being a loyal client! Much appreciated!
LiveHelpNow team

John C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Large call center, life saver

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Multi brand support with ease

Ability to support customer using any channel (Chat, SMS, Phone, Email, Facebook, Twitter, etc) is absolutely indispensable.
All records are stored and easily pulled up during the conversation. For example SMS chat started by a customer with LHN showing all previous conversations by the same customer which were done in the past by email, chat, phone, facebook, etc giving us full picture and enabling us to provide the best customer service we can. Just awesome

Would love to see themes added to the operator console. Not sure what else I can point out here, the software is simply done by someone who knows call center business.

David H.
Mit Google übersetzen

It has been good, but i have recently noticed less down time with the program than before.

Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Use it to communicate to my customer via chat, help them with their orders, or questions.

How easy it is to use, the info it give us about the customer, and how the chat boxes are easy for the customer to read and use

Wished they made the software for Imac computer systems. I hate to have a extra chrome tab open and accidentally close it when working on my website and i close the chat out. Needs to have a Imac software like it is available for the Windows OS

Hello David,
Thank you for your review!
Just a quick note that our newest app is available in the Mac App Store:
LiveHelpNow crew

Bac D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great resource for online chatting with customers!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quick, simple, easy way for our customers to get in contact with our Technical Support if calling is not an option or if it's just a simple question. Decreases amount of unnecessary calls into our call center, freeing up our agents for other troubleshooting calls.

It was very easy to set up. Integrated easily with our website. Customers really like using the LiveHelpNow option to get answers to quick questions. Save them a phone call.

We have had only minor issues where our agents get locked out of the LiveHelpNow application. We aren't informed of these issues and need to contact the company to find out if there's an issue on our end or theirs.

Sam Y.
Mit Google übersetzen

My experience over the past 2-ish years has been a positive one.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It works well, for the most part. Sometimes things glitch out but restarting the client usually solves the issue. It's definitely very easy to use as well. The UI is simple. The customer service is great, prompt, helpful. I absolutely LOVE the translate feature. Makes speaking with international customers very good. For us and for them. Overall, good product to use.

The UI could use an update. It is simple but kind of ugly, though that doesn't affect the performance of the product or anything. Sometimes I'll show as online but people may not be able to start a chat via our website. It's a pretty simple bit of software, so there's not much I can say I dislike about it. The UI always seems to bother me though, haha. A bit superficial.

Bill K.
Mit Google übersetzen

works effectively few issues, like detail is good for analyzing website performance

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

like the real time info on website visitors, like richness of data to improve website. analytics provides useful insights

Need to be able to down load past data for further analysis. Currently have to down load a day at a time. Would like to be able to download as much historical data I want easily

Antwort von LiveHelpNow

Thank you for your review!
Analytics should allow exporting data for up to one year.
All you need to do is change from and to dates while running a report.
The only report that we restrict to one day is "Raw Visitor data" which really does not have any valuable information, just IP addresses and Host Names.
Hope this helps,
Michael

Jorge H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent on all fronts. Have never had an issue...

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

24/7 chat support on our site for our customers. There is very little to no down time which has been great for us and our customers...

Ease of use and the customer service. It is very easy to use and when there have been changes and/or updates to the software they are easy to identify and adapt. Customer service always answers the phone and is eager to assist...

I have no negative points that I can think of at the moment. Every aspect about this software works and is very user friendly. I have used other chat software and they all fall short of this...

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to customize to suit your needs!

Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

More bang for your buck than any other program I researched or used. They truly care about their customers and maintain a "make it personal" attitude.

We switched from a much bigger chat platform after doing research on other options. LHN is so easy to use and customize it's remarkable. Their service is top notch and if you are needing a feature they don't have, they will work to make the solution possible for you in the near future. Reporting features are excellent.

We have tried to do some intricate routing to different departments including different levels within a department. It hasn't been the easiest, but i'll admit, the request was very complex.

Joni G.
Mit Google übersetzen

My experience with LiveHelpNow has been great from day one using the product for Chat.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are able to help more customers in a more efficient manner and more timely.

I like that you can use canned responses and that you can see the user's name right away and also that you can easily see which other operators are logged in. I also like the analytics.

The thing I like lease about the software is the refresh rate. It would be nice if the window would refresh quicker. Sometimes I see a chat come in but before my screen refreshes, another operator has taken the chat.

Mit Google übersetzen

User friendly and a good quality software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Well it makes my job easier especially the option to chat in different languages.

It is easy to use and I have not encountered major issues when using the live chat software. I had an issue once and when I asked for support, they immediately got back to me and we trouble shot the issue and we were able to resolve it.

The interface is just so simple and it sometimes monotonous to look at it everyday. I hope you can change skins or the interface of the software.

Ken A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great product, excellent customer service.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to multi-task while helping clients, metrics on client trends, a great way to share information and files without providing personal contact information.

Ease of use, notifications (visual and sound), browser based functionality, after hours ticket functionality, visitor history.

The admin side, specifically analytics, can be a bit non-intuitive. Also when using the browser based version you need two sessions open if you're working on tickets to see notifications.

Cody M.
Mit Google übersetzen

LHN is a great tool to use to allow us as a company to manage request in an organized manner.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All in all I love using LHN on a daily bases. It allows my team and I the opportunity to split tasks amongst the 5 of us. Giving us the exact data of who is working what tickets as well as providing us with the creation date in order to make sure we are handling requests in real time.

Easy to use, filter, add and subtract users without any issues, the security of an admin. Notification sounds are helpful when busy with other tasks.

Cons - LHN should have more of a user-friendly atmosphere, allowing users to feel as if they're in a chat room rather than a system that is used to ask difficult questions. Maybe add some color to their chat rooms.

Mit Google übersetzen

LiveHelpNow works great, always getting better

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

High ROI, helps us assist online visitors in complicated online purchases and send them down the conversion funnel.

We've been using it for seven or eight years and we've noticed a marked improvement on the UI of the live chat over the last year or so.

Not well oriented for mobile support. For a long time it was the dated look and feel, I think they've overcome those issues but could do

Linda B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Software is easy to learn

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Software is easy to use. The customer support live chat from Live Help is awesome. Quick response to your questions. Easy for Administrators add operators and licenses. Haven't had any issues from setting up the features.

Would be nice to have more analytics. Also, would be nice to customize the screens to what you would like to see in the chat panel.

Kelly K.
Mit Google übersetzen

We use LiveHelp Now daily to assist our customers.

Bewertet am 14.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

LiveHelp Now is an excellent way for our customers to reach us quickly and have their questions answered without having to pick up a phone and call our office.

LiveHelp Now doesn't always queue incoming chats in an effective manor. It will sometimes bounce one chat back and forth between two operators that aren't answering instead of looping in another operator.

Antwort von LiveHelpNow

Thank you Kelly for your kind feedback!
We will surely look into the queuing issue for your account today!
Please reach out anytime via chat or call us at 877-548-3001
Thanks again!

Mit Google übersetzen

Livehelp has only boosted our ability to communicate with our customers. Great addition for us.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have to say the Translate option is very valuable for our group as a good part of the customers chatting are international. It helps us to communicate more efficiently. I also appreciate Canned Responses for a quick way to respond.

Can't think of anything really. If I have to choose, I'm not really fond of the "whisper" response.

Joe A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Customer service is outstanding. Any time I have needed their assistance, they have been great.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to chat with customers who prefer to chat vs. email or call. And, it has the ability to send offline and after hours messages.

Relatively easy to use. They offer a lot of customization options. The company is great to work with. Cost is competitive.

Configuration and set up can be a little tricky, but it's not too bad once you start to play around with it.

Tammy B.

EASY TO USE

EASE OF USE

THAT IT CAN BE USED ONLINE AS WELL AS DOWNLOADING, AGENTS SOMETIMES WORK FROM HOME AND CAN ACCESS IT THROUGH THE WEBPAGE RATHER THAN DOWNLOADING IT TO THEIR COMPUTER.

IT DOESNT PLACE CUSTOMERS IN A QUEUE TO WAIT FOR AN AVAILABLE AGENT, WE SOMETIMES HAVE 8 CUSTOMERS AT ONCE AND IT DOESN'T ALLOW US TO PLACE THEM ON HOLD

Jordan J.
Mit Google übersetzen

Overall, this product is easy to use and effective.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The translation software appears to function very well - I've used it to translate to German, Polish, French and Italian and have been able to communicate effectively.

Some of the reports and tools are difficult to find in the administrator screen, but once you get used to it then it's not an issue.

Elizabeth L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Love live help! The functions available are amazing and the support is perfection every time!!

Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The analytics, the integrations with your email and rep!!! He is the best! I highly recommend for anyone with customers.

I have nothing I can say in this area. Truly the best! LiveHelp really goes above and beyond our expectations and anything we ever need, they help us with even if its new for them.

Nuno A.
Mit Google übersetzen

The support staff has always been very helpful with any questions i have.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

increased customer service support and sales

great reporting for daily use, traffic to site, dropped chats, etc
great support with any questions or concerns.

would prefer the embedded chat window which may already be in use. Are you able to jump on our flightcentre.ca site and let me know?

Todd W.
Mit Google übersetzen

I have been using LiveHelpNow for approx 5 years - all the features we need, great support.

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Alerter app is very helpful, as well as canned responses and links. I like being able to see and chat privately with other chat operators as well as transfer chats.

Sometimes, chats get misrouted, but this is rare and is probably related to a problem with our website.

Jason T.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best chat assistance program we've used so far

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very happy with this and would recommend others to consider it if they need a good chat program at a reasonable price

We were previously using a different chat program that was a lot more expensive with much less features. After we switched to LiveHelpNow we saved a lot more money, and gained much more functionality. Very happy with this program

I have no complaints at this time, it hits everything we need at the price point we need.

Ashley F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to setup, use, and assess efforts via analytics.

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The analytics are great! I love that it serves as a comparison/confirmation tool for Google Analytics as well.

I wish it integrated with Technoloutions' Slate CRM. At this time, after a chat we have to manually add our LiveChat interaction to a prospect's record.

Great stand-alone Chat platform

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A customer-pleasing modality to reach our Customer Service Dept.

I like that LHN is easy to get started, set-up, customize to my multiple brands, allows one agent to service multiple web-sites AND does SMS chat. Plus, their support is really responsive...

The menus are a little difficult to navigate and find things, it should be a little more intuitive. I typically go through everything until I find the options I need to adjust.