ApplicantStack

4,4 (1.434)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Das erschwingliche und einfach zu bedienende Bewerber-Tracking-System.

(1.434)

Sortieren nach

Rebecca
Rebecca
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

User-Friendly Software, Great Support Staff!

Bewertet am 19.10.2018

I've really enjoyed working with ApplicantStack. We're a seasonal business, and I requested a feature involving reference forms in 2013, and they said they would have it ready by the time I was ready to start hiring in 2014, and they did!

The support team is really great. I've worked with a lot of the same folks over the years, which really helps when they know and understand your business and your specific needs.

ApplicantStack is really easy to learn. The cost was what really drew us in 6 years ago, and the price is still the same -- even with all the new features that are regularly added!

There are a few functions that other major ATS systems use that ApplicantStack does not have, but the benefits of those other ATS systems certainly don't outweigh the cost.
A few things I would love to see: Paychex Integration, the ability to text applicants, and some "logic": I'd like folks to be able to answer a few questions before being directed to the correct application.

Hi Rebecca!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

We do partner with Paychex! Please contact support so we can assist you.
I will forward your feedback to our development team. All the items you mention are on the development list.

Nikita
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Happy!

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

Relatively easy to use. No extra bells and whistles that we don't need. The price is GREAT.

I would like to see the posting location options continue to evolve and develop. I appreciate the changes/updates that have come recently in the area.

Hi Nikita!

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.

Please contact support so we can get more information from you about the issue you are experiencing. You should be able to add as many location options as you need.

Please let us know what we can do to earn a 5-star rating across all categories.

AMANDA
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

users, rights, printing, accounts, licenses, different company locations

Bewertet am 12.10.2018

I have had to learn on my own most of what I know. We have had this program for a bout a year and it to me is not super user friendly mainly because we never had any training and our hands our tied with some of the features. I don't know if we didn't buy everything or if we don't have the permissions. My IT guy has tried to give me all the rights he can and its still not working. I don't think that is a good idea that only one location has access to things that I need here at my location. How can we get the proper rights? Can we buy another license? Is there a way that each location can have their own program and questions?

I like that the program allows us to make our own questions and we can e mail applicants directly from the program.

I do not like that applicant's get lost or locked out easily. When I transfer an employee sometimes they get lost. I have to call the corporate office to find the new employee and they have to re set them before I can move on. Also we have 6 locations and for some reason we are only allowed to have 4 administrators. I do the hiring here and I do not have the capability to print or edit forms once they are submitted. I do not have the capability to change things that are specific to our company with out it affecting the rest of the companies. We have tired to give rights to everyone and application stack wont let us. We need to have more people be able to access everything and I feel like this program is very restrictive. We have tried and failed to get more license and managers but it doesn't work. I would like someone to call us here at our location and help explain how we can use application stack to better fit our company. We would also like general help, a tutorial, someone to answer our questions and help with basic functions.

Hi Amanda!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I created a support ticket to address all of your concerns. Whenever you have any questions or concerns, please go to any ApplicantStack page and access our help center by selecting the question mark (?). We are here to help!

I checked your account and it appears you have restrictions based on your user level. If you need access to all of the applicants, I would suggest contacting your account administrator so they can change your permissions.

Any account administrator can edit the user restrictions/levels and also purchase more user licenses.

I also forwarded your feedback to your account manager. Your concerns are very important to us and we want to make sure you have all the tools you need.

Kim
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great functionality

Bewertet am 31.12.2020

We have used ApplicantStack for about 5 years and it has been very effective in managing thousands of applications.

Easy to classify and manage a large database of applications. It is also nice that it deploys a job posting to major job boards.

It is inconvenient that you can't search key words in the application form. Only the resume is searchable.

BambooHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ApplicantStack

Cost was the major factor. We needed something that managed a large volume but was cost effective.
Allison
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easier than my old paper applications

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

I am pretty new to using ApplicantStack, but it has been an easy way to manage job applications so far. It has overall been a positive experience and has saved me time. As an HR department of one, I had to find something like this to stay on top of my hiring. Their customer service is really good, very helpful and friendly when I have questions. I came into this HR position and the company had used only the same paper application for over 30 years, and applicants would miss a signature or not check yes or no on something. Using ApplicantStack makes sure I get only complete applications, which is really nice.

It is convenient to have automatic emails sent when an application reaches certain stages, and that was easy to customize. Each stage was easy to customize, and the automatic emails save me a lot of time. I also like the automated job board posting.

It could be a little more user friendly. It is generally pretty good, but I think it could be improved.

Breezy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ApplicantStack

ApplicantStack seemed to be easier to set up and use. The price point was also better, which is important for a non-profit like I work at.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Julie

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

ApplicantStack has been very effective in finding good quality people. It is easy to use and we get many new employees off of here.

The software works well and is easy to use for the most part. We get many applicants from using this software.

It is a little confusing when trying to post a new job listing.

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.

I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Nicholas
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Hr director with 15 years of experience with ATS systems

Bewertet am 14.12.2019

Overall the beat ATS system I’ve experienced. Hands down

Overall the beat ATS system I’ve experienced. Hands down

The ease of functionality and use, and the integration with other software. Although I would love for it to integrate with Isolved.

No text app to correspond via text. There are other systems that use this and it is vital you get this function.

ADP Workforce Now und Paychex Flex

Warum ApplicantStack gewählt wurde

Open to trying a more robust system, even if pricing was significantly more.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ApplicantStack

The capability to customize more than the staple ATS systems.

Hi Nicolas!
Thank you for the review. I will forward your information along to our product team.

Mather
Mather
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for the price!

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

ApplicantStack offers all the functions that we need for a small business, at a budget that is affordable. It allows us to communicate with candidates via multiple sources and maintain a single record of dialogue. Recruiters are able to easily assign candidates to hiring managers while tracking progress throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
The job posting function allows us to widely distribute openings efficiently.

1) Some of the steps needed to make updates to our configuration can be cumbersome, but this is not a major issue, as these adjustments are infrequent (less than once a month).
2) The resume parsing feature does not always accurately capture information that other (more expensive) systems tend to get correct. This is not a major issue, as I can manually adjust the inputs.

Hi Mather!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.
I will forward your feedback to our development team.

If you ever need any assistance in making a change to your configuration, please contact support so we can help you.

Melanie
Melanie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Applicant Stack makes hiring and keeping track of applicants a breeze

Bewertet am 16.5.2018

I benefited from this software because I was able to learn my job faster and keep on track with my daily responsibilities.

Applicant Stack is an user friendly software that really helps me keep track of my current and past applicants. I like how the software allows me to add notes in the history section so I am always on top of what is happening with my applicants

I dislike how applicant stack will roll out a new update without emailing the users with information about it. This lead to me having confusion and I was stuck figuring it out myself. I also dislike how in the onboarding section, when I add documents it will freeze the page.

Hi Melanie!

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.

We always announce major updates that will affect most users in our announcement section. The issue that you are describing with Onboard should not be happening. Please contact support so we can assist you with that.

Tom
Tom
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy to use email but needs more search options

Bewertet am 6.9.2018

It is a source of candidates to email to on a regular basis new opportunities for them. It is generating 5+ valid candidates for me week as an individual recruiter.

Able to create basic HTML emails and send to a selected group.

The employment record does not sort by date and show gaps like TenStreet does for the trucking industry.
I would like to search using multiple zip codes at one time and limit the selection by excluding criteria found in other fields such as Stage, License Class, Status Description, and Approval Status.
I would like more HTML formatting options such as font size when creating emails.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Thank you Tom! We appreciate the feedback and I will forward your comments to our development team.

Jacqueline
  • Branche: Bau

ApplicantStack Rocks

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

We save so much time and paper - everything is on this site, and stays there. We can go back and review applications from years ago to compare to a more recent application. Now I print the applications of only the qualified candidates - save reams of paper. All job details are saved also; just have to refresh when needed. Strongly recommend. Has streamlined our hiring process

What a helpful site!! We no longer accept paper applications - we list our jobs through ApplicantStack, which allows us to post our jobs on numerous job boards. The applications come right to us, and we can track the hiring process every step of the way through this site, including email the candidates, storing templates for standard replies (such a time saver!) and easily refreshing our job postings through the launch tab. We save time and paper - the site keeps all the info for us.

Have no major dislikes or problems at all. One little thing - the info on race/gender/etc does not show on the application but it does on the application on the site (just not the printed one) - we have stats we need to submit to DOL so we try to keep current on it. (Please note no one has to fill that info out; we gave them the option of Prefer Not To Answer) That is the only thing - pretty minor.

Hi Jacqueline!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will make sure your comment gets submitted to our support team so they can walk you through the steps.
The EEOC information is typically hidden but you can run reports on the data which you can submit to the DOL. You have several options and our support team can go over those with you.

An effective ATS and Recruiting Tool

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

An added resource/tool for our recruiting department. Great secondary ATS/TMS for applicant lifecycle. Straightforward features and easy to use, even for a novice user. Additionally, ApplicantStack is more cost effective than the competition and well worth the investment.

I like having the ability to post multiple job listings to a variety of job boards all at once. Also, the ability to manage your applications and candidate pipleline, create custom folders, and communicate with candidates directly through the application. Easy integration with email, creating personalized email templates, as well as creating applicant screening questions to filter out candidates that do not qualify for specific roles.

ApplicantStack is definitely worth the investment, but may take a back seat to some of the other products in this catergory.

Limited job boards that actually attract viable candidates. Although there are multiple job boards, there are only 1-2 that produce applicants and resumes. Job listings do not seem to post in "real time." Therefore, it may delay finding candidates for the more urgent openings.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.
We love all of the Pros you listed!
Now to address the Cons. ApplicantStack provides the job feed to the third party job boards but unfortunately it is up to them once they receive the feed. All the job boards have a different process when they publish the jobs. Please contact support since we could reach out to the job boards on your behalf to see if there are any issues that we can address. I do want to point out that this is the first time I am hearing about a delay in the posting so I believe this can be resolved.

Danielle

We Use Recruiting & OnBoarding

Bewertet am 14.12.2019

We recruit, hire and train weekly. Although it could improve, the software works okay for what we need. I do believe it is making improvements (and am hoping our office utilizes the new texting feature!)

I like the custom auto emails and all the options that come with those. It's also simple to track the steps of the pipeline and discussions between All parties.

You can't search by a phone number. You can't search by partial name. It's Very difficult to track using the reports. I think there are some pieces that work okay, but these need to be simplified, especially to minimize user-error. For example, source reports; there are three different places to put three different sources! Also, if you enter an inquiry with an application request and/or link, it's counted as a Completed Application. Lots of things are inaccurate, which is never good when trying to get information about which sources are worth the money and which sources are not. Last, it doesnt sync with our payroll or ClearCare Software.

Hi Danielle!
Thanks for your review. I will contact you directly to help out. There is a Search option on the right side tool bar where you can search by phone number. The reports for Home Instead have been updated this year as well as how the sources are named. The ClearCare integration happens when you move a candidate to the Conditional Job Offer stage. I'll reach out to go over these items with you.

Mary
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

I have had links break, causing posting/unposting problems

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

It is good for a small company without much activity, however, I am responsible for 5 lines of business and multiple locations, my company should have an enterprise system, rather than one for smaller company use.

Easy to use, but doesn't have the enterprise capabilities a company really needs. Sort capabilities are nice, I do like the fact you can attach certain predetermined questions for the applicant to fill out, however, when you want to "
"knock them out" for not meeting criteria (certification, citizenship, relocation, etc), the system should automatically class them as "ko'd" and screen them out, which it does not.

I have had misspellings that go out and don't correct across the various job boards. Links that post or unpost cannot activate properly, only way to know is if a candidate sees it and contacts us.

Hi Mary!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will forward your comments to your account manager. I am not sure about the specific issues you mentioned so unfortunately I am unable to comment on those.

Your spell check is coming from your browser and not from ApplicantStack so you might need to check on that . Please contact support so we can possibly assist you with that however, that is not part of ApplicantStack.

Melissa

Stacking the Applicants

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

Overall, I am happy with the software. I think that everything has its faults but ApplicantStack really does make it easier to get information about a large group of applicants rather than me going through Monster or SimplyHired and doing it myself.

What I enjoy most about ApplicantStack is how much information you can receive on just one applicant and that I am able to email them, put them through to the next stage and can be linked to other software so moving forward in the hiring process is easier. I am also a big fan of our Account Manager. Is always helpful, returns calls quickly and willing to take the time to explain things that are confusing.

At times I find it hard to use ApplicantStack as I wish it had more features. I have mentioned to our Account Manager that it would be nice to categorize differently or have separate tabs that classify who is in what stage so you don't have to look through a bunch of information. It would also be nice to filter out the duplicates, the ones that were already denied moving forward and such.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Alison
  • Branche: E-Learning

Applicant Stack Applicant Tracking System

Bewertet am 3.11.2016

The system configuration really needs to be done by someone with experience. For people with experience in HRIS, the system is extremely easy to use. For customer service, I typically have to email or leave a message. I don't typically get a live agent. However, they respond within 24 hours. The system does not have the latest greatest when it comes to technology- IE no system integration with HRIS, no mapping of candidates, no integration with google suite (calendar), no map abilities. They are starting to incorporate onboarding abilities (new hire paperwork, forms, etc) into their product which I have not yet explored. The number of users (hiring managers) is limited by how much you pay so as your company grows you will need to pay more and more per month to allow more hiring managers in the system.

It is very easy to use.

I do not have the ability to search for a job like I do a candidate. For our system, we have hundreds of jobs and I just have to go page by page since it is limited to view only 100 per page until I find the right one.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Hi Alison! Thank you for taking the time to review ApplicantStack. Your feedback is very important to us. We do offer support through our support portal and have our help center available 24x7. We do offer an API for integration with any system that would accept it. Please send us a support ticket so we can provide you with more information. However we are currently working on more integrations.

You do have the ability to search for jobs similar to how you search for candidates. You can search on Job Title, Job ID, or any other job field. you can also sort on columns if that would make it even easier to find your jobs.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good for automating recruitment activities

Bewertet am 12.10.2018

Overall, this is my first time using ApplicantStack with a company, and because it's streamlined with emails,

Easy to create customized messages for a variety of recruitment needs. Global notes for people who appear as duplicates for applying to multiple roles. Resume upload links that are anchored to candidate application making it easy by simply sending an email with a link to upload resume.

Cannot open multiple tabs to work on several candidate dashboards. Would love for the make note global feature to be a part of the rejected stage as well. When making changes, it would be great for the change to save itself automatically or instantly after clicking save, theres been instances when we've lost work in progress or waste valuable time to update candidate record. Date/time stamp for document uploads. Customize email notifications for jobs some people aren't a part of.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will forward your feedback to our development team. I would recommend you contact our support team since some of the issues you are describing require more information in order to troubleshoot. I am not sure I understand why work isn't being saved.

We do record the date and time stamp of document uploads in the history section.

Barbara

Bewertet am 24.4.2018

the software is easy to set up and use - - the listings are easy to create and link to recruitment ads. the company has about 35 employees so we are small. Applicant stack does the job - we have excellent record on hiring from our own efforts verses head hunter.

Its all great actually -- I do not have any issues or suggestions to change much of anything. I use ApplicantStack for keeping resumes on file - -I review old resumes. It would be easier if all resumes had to be in a word document so I would not need to download - I could just attach file to email if I choose to send candidate an email. Otherwise it is fine the way it is.

Hi Barbara!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. We are thrilled that you find ApplicantStack easy to use, set up, and use!

You can state that you only want word files. I am not sure I understand why you need to download the file if it were in any other format. Can you please contact support so we can get more information? You should be able to view any resume regardless of the format.

Terri
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container

ApplicantStack Fan!

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

Staying organized with our recruiting efforts has been very important to us as HR is a one-person department.

It's easy to set up and use. Love the ability email and text candidates.

Not much, but maybe the ability to archive candidates. It does seem to be cluttered when you have thousands.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Hi Terri, thank you for leaving such a positive review for ApplicantStack! We're happy we're able to keep you organized while onboarding.

Casey
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for a quick fix!

Bewertet am 11.7.2023

Applicant Stack was put in place during Covid when we were forced to hire remotely. It was a quick fix, however, is not really conducive to what we need long term. Reporting is poor and very difficult to get something done. Applicants often forget their login information, etc.

Somewhat easy to post an opening and / or clone a job posting.

Hard to get reports built to the way we need them.

Hi Casey,

Thank you for leaving us a review. I'm connecting you with your account manager to see if we can improve your user experience and get the most of what ApplicantStack can do. You can also contact me directly if you have questions at dsaunders@swipeclock.com.

MACKENZIE

Love the "Stack"!

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

Each of us in the office has a specific job, but we also dabble in each others' work and try to help each other out. In Human Resources, sometimes my manager will talk with applicants and then send them to me to interview, or vise versa. ApplicantStack makes it easy for us to make notes on each applicant so we are both on the same page.

I love how easy it is to access applicants, write notes, receive feedback from references, and take them through a logical hiring process all on the site! It saves me a lot of paper and sticky notes...

Mostly, the ApplicantStack tool is convenient and easy to use. I am completely satisfied with the tool "as is", but I do have a suggestion for a feature; sometimes I have set a candidate to "interview" stage and then forget to put them on my calendar. I then have to dig through papers and sticky notes to see if I can find when we set up a date and time. It would be nice if there were an option to set a "due date" for when the stage should be complete to help keep me on track.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Thank you so much for the awesome review about ApplicantStack. We greatly appreciate the feedback.

Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software for funneling and tracking applicants

Bewertet am 25.5.2018

Increased efficiency of the hiring process in our company.

Increased efficiency of the hiring process in our company.

I love all of the tools that ApplicantStack has available to use. Reports, automated email campaigns, consolidated job postings, online on-boarding, etc. There is so much available to the user of ApplicantStack. All of the tools they have have created much more efficiency in our office. They make applicant tracking a breeze.

I do not have any real cons to the software. Some of the processes for creating custom on-boarding documents can be a little frustrating at times. I am just happy that we have a way to upload and create documents that I can go in and add digital signatures to for our applicants. It has saved us so much time.

Hi Jonathan!

If you ever need any assistance please feel free to reach out to support. We are here to help!

Maggie
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Applicant Stack is easy to use and share information with hiring managers.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Capterra has a nice interface and is easy to use.

Capterra has a nice interface and is easy to use.

Applicant Stack is well organized and I like how it integrates seamlessly into our website. We also benefit greatly from the job board plug in, specifically with Indeed and this is provided at no additional charge.

Hiring managers are able to easily view candidates, organize what stage they are in and proceed with the recruiting process.

I also find it easy to add positions because of the template library.

I think the candidate experience could be better. I wish candidates could return to their application and add documents or change information. Once they submit their application, they can't return to it.

Hi Maggie!

If you enable the ability for the candidates to create a username and password, they will be able to log back in and make changes. Please contact support so we can help you with that.

Mark
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Riviana Foods Feedback

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

For the most part, I am very satisfied with what AS has to offer. I wish there was a bit more capability with some of the system capabilities, but overall, a very good product

Ease of installation

Ease of posting jobs

Modification options

I believe that there should be a standard cost for your company to purchase access rights, not have to be limited by administrators/users or having to pay for manager access

Hi Mark!

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.

ApplicantStack's current pricing model is by the user and user-level access. I will pass along your feedback to upper management.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The User Interface was a little outdated and there were some prompts that were missing when...

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

We housed all of our employees or prospective employees in this database so it was something that we relied on heavily. As our team grows, we need to have the scalability with our database to grow with us and I think there was concern that it wouldn't be able to keep up with the functions we needed.

The ease at which you could view the conversation history was great. The first page also had all of the relevant information needed to start your search throughout the database. I found that it was much easier than other databases to search by key words within resumes.

The User Interface was dated and didn't reflect a progressive company, which most companies strive to align with. There are other UI's that have much sharper and cleaner looks, and ultimately when you are using it constantly on a daily basis, those things matter. I also found that the actual display of the resume was dated as well. Overall, not really lacking in functionality in my opinion but it just needed a 'make-over'.

Hi!

Thank you for your review about ApplicantStack.

I will definitely forward your feedback to our development team. We take all feedback seriously and will use this information when working on new UI updates.

Thank you.