14.098 Nutzerbewertungen
Salesforce Sales Cloud

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Cloud-basierte CRM- und Vertriebsautomatisierung.

4.4 /5 (14098 Bewertungen)
4.4
Dennis C.
Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

CRM? Client Database? Candidate Tracking System? Well, Salesforce is the man!

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Salesforce is a great tool in managing clienteles and candidates. It is great in terms of managing client and candidate relationship and gives the ambiance that they are talking to a real person without sacrificing too much time. You can also open it everywhere - on app, laptop or computer because all you need to do is to download the mobile version and you can access it using any browser.

Salesforce powers both our business development, sales, and recruiting efforts in our company. Salesforce makes it easy for us to know what is the last stage of a candidate, what are the next steps he needs to take in his candidacy for a single position, and also if he has already been talking to someone else in our company.

Salesforce also makes it possible for us to know what was the last message we sent out to a single candidate or client. It is also great in terms of establishing relationship because we can customize HTML emails as if we are sending a tailor-fitted email to a single person even-though it is just an email blast.

It is great as well in terms of driving sales and business development effort. We can keep track of the cadence of each possible client, and we can also indicate if they are set for a phone meeting or in-person meeting with our higher ops. The chatter is also great, and from time to time Salesforce gives us a snapshot of what we have done and what we are doing.

I really don't have a lot of bad experience with regards to us using Salesforce. Maybe one thing they can improve on is how their technical support works. Sometimes they are not that helpful, and they are not that trained enough in resolving each person's concern.

Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 10.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We can track all of our leads and opportunities from how they are coming from all the way to the final disposition of the leads and everything in between. We are very happy with Salesforce and can't imagine ever using another CRM.

This product was very easy to install and includes a cloud version. For most small, medium and some larger size businesses, this software will meet all of your Sales and Marketing needs. This software is a great overall value for the price point. Customer service is great!

There is a slight learning curve as this software has so must functionality and is very robust. Other than that the possibilities for your sales team with this software are limitless.

Sal T.
Branche: Medienproduktion

Salesforce: Helps Improve Internal Communications/External Customer X

Bewertet am 21.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I have been using, recommending and adopting salesforce.com for my sales teams for ten years in several different digital technology, media and advertising organizations. I can say unequivocally that the CRM software has evolved from being a supplement and "nice to have" to a must buy and necessary and vital tool for doing business. The key to any business solutions and software product is getting the team to adopt and use it. Training and practice is essential. Its like your golf game, the more you practice the better your score or working out, no pain, no gain.

I like the social media and conversational abilities you can have with sales team; the app is excellent for quick reviews and checking on status of pending, pitches and prospects; the flexibility and customization options based o salesperson, account, deal size, industry vertical. In one organization we adopted it for internal sales data use and tracking and also incorporated product data about our partners, customers, audience metrics and analytics and distribution platform.

Depending on the level of subscription, will also vary with the amount of personalized training you receive. I would also say there needs to be more attention and customization devoted to industry verticals that contain many nuances regarding customer segments and rev streams. This includes the advertising and digital sales industries where there are multiple customer touchpoints and rev streams including agencies, direct to client, programmatic, 3rd party vendors, ad tech partners etc. I also think saleforce.com needs to develop more compatible software and training that integrates salesforce,com into other software linked to finance, accounting etc.

Branche: Hochschulbildung
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Flexible, extensible, and powerful. Salesforce is incredible.

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Salesforce is terrific and only getting better. Adding to the existing strengths of incredible depth and flexibility, recent updates have streamlined some of the processes and made some high-use pages and interfaces easier to navigate quickly. It still takes a bit of work to learn how to effectively use the many, many tools available in Salesforce, but extensive documentation and free online training make it easier to do.

Salesforce can do (almost) anything and integrate with (almost) any other platform. The platform is incredibly deep and extensible. If there’s a thing you’d like a cloud-based database to do, Salesforce can do it. It also integrates well with a huge range of other platforms.

Sometimes, the depth makes the interface a slog to navigate, or makes it challenging to figure out how to implement the customization you’re looking for. For administrators and developers, the learning curve can be steep. It’s also not always immediately apparent what you can do from within Salesforce, and what requires an additional integration.

Marcus G.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Solid CRM That Can Do a Lot

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it has been great for me. As I said, once you get your salesforce process setup up, it's really easy to use, and the crashing that occurs is very minimal: it really only happens when your Salesforce admin tweaks with something. I can't speak to the cost (As I'm just a user), but from my perspective I would recommend it if you're looking for a solid CRM.

Once you have your Salesforce process setup and streamlined, it's great to use. It's easy to access leads and opportunities and manage data inside them with relatively few issues. I also like the dashboard feature which allows you to see a lot of data from different reports in an aesthetically pleasing manner. I have never used the Zoho CRM, but I know my company switched over and has been using it for over 2 years now.

The setup process can be difficult and might require some degree of coding logic. Like all software sometimes features won't work and you'll have to contact the salesforce administer within your company to fix it. Also, the reports can kind of be tricky to set up.

My biggest complaint is that no two people can edit a file at the same time. There have been times where I've spent 15 minutes inputting information in a file and tried to click save only to see an error message saying that someone else has edited the file. So I wish it would allow for real-time editing amongst co-workers or at least allow me to refresh the page while saving all the data I have already typed up.

I'm also not a fan of "lightning mode", which is the new UI that they are trying to push. Salesforce classic is just so much easier to use, and you can see so much data at one time when looking at leads/opportunities.

Maximilian W.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

You will never be done implementing but it will still be useful

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As the title suggests, you will never be "done" implementing Salesforce. It will be there and you can get use out of it very quickly but maintaining, extending, and customizing Salesforce will take up a significant amount of time.

Salesforce is a behemoth. Its various modules and the AppEx packages can do almost anything and almost any piece of enterprise software integrates with it quite well. On top of that Salesforce's Apex programming language lets you enhance and customize Salesforce to your hearts content. The sky is really the limit here.

Pretty much all of the pros result in cons as well. AppEx is great, but you will need to pay (usually quite a bit) for any piece of extra functionality which will quickly scale the cost of your Salesforce implementation up. Likewise all the built-in features and modules are great but can also be quite overwhelming and there is a very good change you will do things "wrong" without it coming back to haunt you months later. If you want to avoid that you can get a consultant to help you, which of course increases your implementation or maintenance cost.
Overall Salesforce is a great piece of enterprise software and costs accordingly.

Catherine S.
Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Robust and reliable CRM

Bewertet am 28.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Salesforce gets the job done, period. I can log all of my customer support tickets and updates in granular detail, keep all of my customer and company contact records up to date, and have automated reports generated to keep track of my own metrics and keep my managers up to date. Definitely one of the most robust crm solutions I have ever used. Additionally, I like that Salesforce specifically makes itself a one-stop solution for full customer lifecycle tracking; marketing, pre-sales and customer support can all keep track of the information relevant to them in one centralized platform. This really helps bridge the gap between the pre-sales and the post-sales/customer success world.

I have gotten the most value out of the reporting features in Salesforce. I have a few metrics reports that I have set up to run automatically to show my weekly relevant activity. For example, in customer/technical support, I like to be able to see an overview of how many support tickets I am assigned, how long they have been open, and how often they are updated; Salesforce makes it really easy to get the relevant data I need in an easy to read format.

This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but because Salesforce is so customizable, sometimes it can get a little overly-complex depending on how much your organization wants to do with it. It may miss the mark if you are looking for more of a minimalist or simplistic crm. However, I’d say that the robust customization of features that Salesforce offers is why most folks opt to buy it in the first place.

Peter C.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

So many options, however too much clicking

Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall Salesforce is very complex and provides a large variety of functionality for the users. However, I think it requires a good amount of training to fully understand all of the functionality. Sometimes the complexity can hold you back when working in a fast paced, customer support role.

I really like the ability to customize my Salesforce hub to my own personal liking via components. I love the new option to choose "dark mode" since my eyes are sensitive and get tired easily from looking at white screens all day. The search function is excellent as it is customizable and brings in multiple search options instead of just one fixed search setting (ex. accounts, opportunities, cases, etc.).

I feel like there is just a lot of clicking involved when trying to gather information on an account. I have to open several tabs and shuffle between them inside of an account to be able to view all the information I need. It would be nice to to have one view of everything I need in one place. Also, I would prefer an easier way of logging activities where you can just click a button within the specific contact that "time stamps" when the activity was completed.

Stephanie R.
Branche: Gastgewerbe

Sales force Keeps us Organized

Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I enjoy the software, it definitely is better than some of its competitors. There are some rules or features that I wish we could customize more but overall it does a great job of allowing our team to stay organize with all our different bookings.

It has a ton of different features that always our sales team to stay organized in our daily efforts.

It can be incredibly confusing as a new user. There are so many different process and procedures to understand to fully be able to engage with the software for its full capcity. It took us a full three days of training to understand.

Max S.

Monopolist in CRM business. Almost

Bewertet am 29.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The flexibility of customization helps us to play around with our Sales and Customer Success processes, which is what we need. Also, there is a number of highly customized integrations in place, that makes a switch for us almost unbearable.

However, the usability is below acceptable as of now, we struggle to keep all team members follow our processes, because the difficulty of using Salesforce prevents them from timely logging activities, working with tasks, etc.

I would switch to another solution, if only we could afford re-integrating with that solution. I wouldn't recommend Salesforce, unless you are 1000+ salesperson organization. It's way too much for small and medium businesses.

- Powerful reporting
- Ability to customize the fields, triggers, co-dependency of those fields
- API, Integrations, APEX classes

- Process Builder - what a cool way to automate routine operations!

- Well, you know, decades of its history made it VERY difficult to use, even with Lightning experience.
- Poorly implemented integration with Emails: they upsell Pardot to implement email functions available out of the box in other CRM systems. It's not possible to customize the sender / reply-to addresses in automated emails, not possible to integrate with Apple Mail client - all of it makes it harder to use, as compared to, say, Hubspot.
- Their Customer Success team reps were not able to properly schedule a demo of the Pardot solution - kept sending invitation to the wrong person, in the wrong timezone. Provided misleading information about our subscription renewal date and cost.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Scott W.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Salesforce doesn't lack the power, but suffers in process flow and visuals

Bewertet am 17.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Interactions with Support at the time were forced. In terms of Ease of use: I believe the tool was fairly simple to follow when used consistently. The lead and contact managment elements of the tool were very strong and nuanced. From generating new leads, connecting them to an email campaign, nurturing the leads to the next stages of the cycle and then converting the leads into customers. For us, selling software, converting them to clients and then using Salesforce to track the implementation and consulting component was crucial. Salesforce did a wonderful job and reducing duplication. I definitely was able to handle more volume of prospects with Salesforce and direct my attention and activities to the highest value. And that is the point of the Sales side of a CRM.

Salesforce is a fantastic option for larger businesses that need powerful sales and service functionality within an integrated environment. I was just one team member of many, but I believe the tracking ability of a robust pipeline of prospects and the tools available to capture, recall, execute and update records through an elongated sales process allowed me to be more effective and efficient with my client time. Salesforce brags on its sales, marketing, and analytics toolset and in general these did not disappoint. The drill-down capabilities from the analytics dashboards were useful. Also, the ability to tie your email correspondence with prospects to quickly recall your last interaction was critical.

The internal tools for messaging and communication appeared archaic to me and almost always circumvented in favor of our own favorited instant messaging and posting platforms. The design of the data input screens was oddly spaced and placed. It wasn't the best flow when capturing info. However, admittedly, the platform allowed for great automation in the workflow and setup of custom fields. I don't believe my company spent the time evaluating the best use of the tool. And so my advice is to get a good definition of your processes and standards so that you can utilize Salesforce to the fullest.

Greg B.
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The number 1 CRM solution for very good reasons

Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I have been working with and enjoying Salesforce for 7 years now, Salesforce is constantly evolving and introducing new functionalities, and what is not available out of the box (so to speak) can be achieved either by custom development, or using the dedicated app store which allows vendors to tailor solutions to problems and offer them as bolt on solutions inside the salesforce system.

Salesforce is hugely customisable, as a consultant, I am always asked to customise the system to fit the needs of the client, and I have not yet found a requirement that cannot be met, it may take knowledge and expertise from multiple different types of people (admins, developers, specialists etc.) but with enough understanding the sky is the limit.

There are certain limitations which may need to be overcome when setting up a new CRM system, if you are coming from a complex CRM previously, then achieving the same functionality is not always easy, but that is the reason you are switching systems, to gain benefits, not just to put a new interface on to the same solution.

Scott S.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Saleforce is invaluable, if configured and used correctly

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is an essential tool for medium to enterprise businesses, but it has to be designed well from the beginning. Implemented properly, the executive team, operations, sales leadership, inside sales, direct sales, marketing, and more will benefit.

HIGHLY customizable. All data fields can be pulled into reporting/dashboards. To implement properly, you have to reverse-engineer what metrics are important to your business. Once you have a comprehensive understanding of the reporting that you want to see then you can build fields, pick-lists, radio buttons, etc so you capture all relevant data. The beauty is that you are not at all limited to the out-of-the-box configuration (which is good, but generic). In the past I have built in lead sources and ROI, appointment setting quality grading, commission reporting, stack ranking, and many other highly customized reports. Start with the end in mind and then find a good implementation partner who can execute on your plan.

Cost and support at the lower levels. Unless you have (pay for) their premium support, their customer service is not quick to act.

David Q.
Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Salesforce Lightning Experience

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Salesforce allows me to keep track of leads and where they are in the sales process. It allows users to customize their own views, although the desired view is not always available. Putting pre-set products into a quote is not hard, but printing out the quote or sending it with a title that is appropriate for a client is more challenging. Overall Salesforce is useful as all members of a sales/marketing team can see linked information, however as a pure sales tool there are better options. I can understand why larger organizations use this program however I don't think it is as flexible as needed for smaller companies/startups.

This software allows for a very nice layout by which you can see all of your opportunities, stages of the sales life-cycle, quotes, and notes. It is very easy to customize and save reporting so you can run reports daily or weekly. With email tracking you can see how often your emails are read or if a client has even seen an email. There is a lot of connectivity with other programs such as Act-On so marketing can also see how their performance is affecting sales.

The program is not intuitive to use. Some things like customizing reports are very simple while other things, such as printing or customizing a quote are more challenging. There are items on Salesforce Classic view which are not visible in the "better" Lightening view. Seeing daily tasks requires customizing the tasks field rather than just appearing on your dashboard as a daily list. Once a lead has been changed to an opportunity the view changes and you can no longer see tasks that you had previously set up. Notes become harder to find and this usually causes the sales team to create a duplicate account for each client which is messy and harder to keep track of.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Kimberly G.
Branche: Immobilien

To love it is to LIVE IN IT

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its a CRM. Like all CRMs what you put into it is what you will get out. If you live in it day in and day out its a great program and the reason for their popularity and success.

The fact that you can have access to your information anywhere is comforting.

Convoluted. There are lots of hoops you need to jump through in order to really have this software work for you. An GOD FORBID you have any issue because support is not great. At least in my experience.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Jared D.

This CRM Can Do Anything

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I wish I had known about it's capabilities a long time ago because we would've switched to it for onboarding much sooner. I didn't realize you could create custom objects that could tie to an account record and setup virtually as many fields as you needed.

Our onboarding team uses Salesforce for onboarding new customers. It allows us to track communications, activities, mark task that have been completed and create reports and dashboards to show how accounts are progressing through the onboarding process. Salesforce is the best in class tool when it comes to customization and trackability. We can setup whatever fields we need and collect whatever data we need based on various workflows. You can also create automated tasks.

Salesforce is a bit clunky and slow at times. We had to have training by a Salesforce expert to implement the systems we needed, so I wouldn't say it's very user-friendly (but that's expected when you have such a robust system).

Branche: Maschinerie
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Excellent tool but challenge to fully deploy

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We did not realize the capability to interface so with our manufacturing and accounting systems. While not exhaustive, the information which can be shared between the three systems had been invaluable to our sales engineering team. It's also been a great help for sharing company wide project status for pipeline projects. One of the greatest benefits has been in sales planning. We're no longer limited to running reports from 4 systems . Salesforce allows us to quickly create pipeline reports and create punch up reports for sales team members.

Since integration of SalesForce to our sales engineering team we have full visibility of quote, inquiry and sale pipeline activities. In previous systems these activities we're silo functions which depended on spreadsheet analysis lots of discussions and sales person memory. Salesforce has proven a great central repository and clearing House for all of this information.
The linking with Outlook was a critical piece of this which we purchased from a third party.

The front end pricing seemed ok. BUT it took a LOT of customization to get the level of user friendly interface and process integration we needed. We ended up having to expand the customization scope twice after the initial contract. So the overall cost per user and startup was much higher than budgeted.

Nicole J.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Premier CRM Software

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Salesforce has been a lifesaver as a user and admin. I have used multiple programs in both roles, and Salesforce wins hands down. I can't stress enough how much your future self will thank you by choosing the right CRM program the first time.

In every company I have consulted for and worked for, we have used or switched to Salesforce. Once built out properly, it is an asset that is scalable and will continue to benefit your sales team. The functionalities are endless: Leads, Accounts, Opportunites, Metics calculators, pipeline management tables, Groups, and options to create products too! (This one was difficult to construct but I was more than ecstatic that I could use this for wholesale as well)
Let's talk about customer support: Very comprehensive. There is a whole website dedicated to tutorial videos, live chats, and Q&A boards. If you still can't figure out the problem they do have a real human you can speak to who will help you out.

The learning curve to set up your salesforce correctly is rough if you have not done any Salesforce admin work before. Starting off with a small group is easier, and the program is more forgiving when you have fewer accounts, leads, etc, but as your org grows, you will want to ensure that Salesforce is set up correctly. Errors with when you have a lot of data will take a long time to fix.

Bruce F.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Rapid Configuration and Updates

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were looking to update our CRM and wanted something cloud based and easy to reach for all users. It has been an excellent choice as we can make fast updates to our system without a lot of work or programming. People find it easy to use and onboarding new employees has been faster than before.

Very easy to use and setup customizations. There are a lot of options to customize the system to your needs without having to write code. Going from test to live in super fast and easy. It is updated three times a year that bring a lot of new features that improve what we can do in the system, Salesforce becomes more powerful each time. The ad hoc reporting is incredible to have.

The price is pretty high for some who are not going to use it all. There are a lot of extras that would need to get bought for you to get everything you want from the system. It might not be clear what is an extra. It lacks some functions that you might expect from a system like conditional fields cannot be highlighted.

Arlene S.
Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Industry Standard

Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have tried other tools, including Hubspot to use as a CRM and nothing compares to the functionality and reporting you receive from SFDC.

It is a great tool to track and analyze all sales and marketing data. It has plenty of customization and integrations available.

SFDC has a mind of its own, you need to know what you are doing if you are an administrator, however that doesn't mean you can't learn. Currently, not all functionality is available in Lightnighting (we use lightning and I keep being sent back to classic to fix some stuff).

Huw W.
Branche: Computer-Hardware
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Salesforce CRM Review - Daily user

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience using Salesforce has been good. I've used the application for 19 months and I'd say it took at least 3 months to get familiar with the tool. I work for an organisation of +180k and the tool is used widely across the business, which is a testament to its reliability and scalability. For smaller organisations, there is likely to be less complexity involved, as there will be less integration required with other applications - which Salesforce does incredibly well. To summarise, I'd say to prospective adopters of Salesforce, expect to invest some time in training new users of the tool but its remarkable functionality and capabilities far outweigh this ramp-up period.

-Highly customisable with deep and wide integration with my organisations SaaS or natively developed applications.
-Allows you to produce very detailed reports to track my own activity and history. Which can also be used by management to track team progress and activity.
-A customisable dashboard that allows frequently uses tabs to be populated to a "bookmarks bar" which allows for faster navigation.
-Great search feature that allows for search across the entire CRM database.

-Due to its high functionality and range of options it can be overbearing to use at times.
-Requires internet connection which means there is occasional latency and is not accessible at all times.
-Visually, it's not the most appealing tool that I've ever used.
-Steep learning curve for those that have not used it before, but then that goes for most CRM tools.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Binujaya P.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Well-secured and helpful platform

Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, as I said this is one of the greatest software and I would recommend to everyone who needs marketing, sales, and service. It connects the customer and the client. The one thing that they should probably consider changing is the price because most people find it too expensive and for software like this that shouldn’t be the case.

Salesforce is one of the greatest software nowadays. It has a lot of data stored plus it’s very secure to use so you don’t have to worry about anything happening to your data. Also, it has a cross-platform which means you can use it for iOS, Android, phones, tablets, etc. This software also provides you with information about the client/candidate, is he hired by someone, what he should do next and so on. It creates a general relationship between you and the client. What you have done and what the client has done. Also, Salesforce offers you the first ten licenses for free if you are a non-profit person or company.

The main thing that I dislike about Salesforce is the price. It’s quite expensive and every other license that you buy just gets more expensive, so because of that, you should probably ask someone more informed before purchasing. Another thing that I dislike is that they often change their managers. Imagine having one manager and making a good relationship with him and they suddenly change him. You need to start building a new relationship which in some cases can be frustrating. And last but not least, their customer service sometimes can be irritating because most of the people that are hired are not friendly and helpful.

Chawn Y.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Loved it!

Bewertet am 19.10.2019

Very positive!

Let me, first of all, start off being admitting that I do not currently use Salesforce in my business but used it quite extensively during my time in Corporate America as an account manager and program manager. As an account manager, we were required to enter all activities and customer interactions in SF. It was a very user-friendly and intuitive interface. I am certain that it has changed quite a bit since then but was still a great platform back then. Some of the features I enjoyed most were emailers and scheduling call backs (served as an assistant). Even though I forecasted during my role as an account manager, I did not appreciate the value of being able to track revenue forecasted by account and service managers until I transitioned into a role as a national program manager. I even worked with engineers to develop a special promotional code that allowed me to track revenue for my program forecasted by my co-workers deals. Although it was a lot of work, this was a huge milestone for me and the company. For the first time, we we able to track revenue for a particular funding source.

As an entrepreneur, I have an even greater degree of appreciation for forecasting revenue. SalesForce gets thumbs up from me.

I have no "least" liked features. Perhaps, the only semi-negative I have to share is that we had to develop a special backend program to track revenue for my program. But even that is a compliment to SF. The fact that their software is so flexible speaks volumes.

Evita G.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce: A user-friendly CRM System

Bewertet am 14.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The non-profit organization that I work for, Interfaith Caregivers has been using Salesforce for a year. I'm so glad that we decided on this system because I have used it previously in other places of work. One of the reasons why we went with Salesforce was to manage a marketing/fundraiser campaign that we have every year. We were able to store our donor and board members and create a campaign just for them to use as a communication tool and to begin the fundraiser campaign for our annual gala. It was also very easy and much needed to track donor and fundraiser payments for the gala. We are able to store multiple templates which consist of donor thank you letters in the template field. This is a very helpful feature!

It is hard for me to dislike Salesforce. I appreciate the fact that we were able to get the nonprofit discount. Also we were able to use the 10 free licenses since we have 10 employees!

I would say the only thing is that I look forward to seeing how Salesforce will continue to grow and evolve and offer other packages to improve the CRM experience. Currently I have not ran into any problems.

Blake B.
Branche: Metallabbau

Industry Leading for a Reason

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Once set up and you actually learn how to use it, this is great software and leads the CRM industry for a reason. We have been able to improve prospecting and customer retention by double digit percentages since implementing salesforce.com.

The integrations are truly outstanding. Simple integrations with almost every piece of software you can imagine. The fact that we can send out emails and see which of the current prospects in our pipeline read it is truly outstanding.

Steep learning curve! Salesforce is not easy to use immediately, nor set up. It's best to have somebody in your organization be the, "Salesforce Champion."