ZilicusPM Bewertungen

ZilicusPM - Lots of functionality

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The overall experience was great. The product has more function that we needed but will allow us to grown and add more function to our projects. Customer support was quick and provided answers to my questions.
I recommend Zilicus to any company that needs a tool to help track a variety of projects.

ZilicusPM has more than what we needed, which is great because it gave us room to grow.
■ Lots of features, scheduling, document tracking, resource tracking,
■ Custom fields - Zilicus allow for about 20 "custom" fields that can be used to capture and sort in user specific data needs.
■ One stop project repository. Anything stakeholder would want to know about a project in one place.
■ Ease of project users to update their tasks from a simple email.
■ Lots of reporting
■ "Custom" reporting allowed us to create a project tracking report to suit our needs.

There are only a couple of things that could use a tweak or two.
■ Scheduling (which is a complex task) is a bit awkward. There are almost 3 different ways to look and work on a schedule. Maybe just make one this all encompassing.
■ Data export to excel is a bit inconsistent. Two date fields will export in two different format. Not a huge deal if you know anything on Excel formatting.
■ Need to find a way to archive projects. They can be marked as closed or inactive but they still show on may lists. After a while the list gets too large to manage.

Checks All The Boxes

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The business problem we are solving is project management using well established PMBOK practices and procedures to deliver on time, on budget, and safely. (I work in high voltage projects. No, not real exciting, amped up projects, but real high voltage projects up to 500 kV).

Want management of projects and portfolios? Short answer is make it simple. Zilicus goes a long way to providing the management platform.

One isn't supposed to praise within a negative context, but here it goes ... The number of times I have sat through PMO meetings when we get to the topic of management and backend systems. "But we have a project management system, Microsoft Project". MS Project is not a management System, it is one of the tools within the system. (Envision head banging on table - my own). Zilicus is a System.

And the per seat pricing and browser based interface makes it relatively cheap and easy to implement. If one can ever pry people away from their non-controlled Excel spreadsheet based forms. The bane of effective project management BTW.

Some of the washed out, or low contrast colours. Can be difficult to find some menu items and controls.

Zilicus Rocks

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic experience. The team has been very easy to work with and have been concerned about what they could improve that experience over the years. I have used ZilicusPM for managing construction projects.

It does what I need it to do. It is very intuitive which made it easy for me to navigate. I am not a trained PM, and have tried using other PM software. Zilicus allowed me to get things up and running from a project management point of view very quickly. I also liked being able to share what I was doing and give specific vendors accountability. But my favorite part is being able to put a budget and actual cost to everything.
I have recommended Zilicus and have used it and will continue to use it on my large projects.

I ca't think of anything right now. The team at Zilicus has been very easy to work with and responsive to my requests and needs.

More Than Project Management

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zilicus PM has many features including Issue Management, Change Request Management, Stakeholder Management etc. as well as Project Management. We were looking for a software to be used as a platform to combine all processes throughout project life cycle. That is what we liked most about it.

Actually, It has met all of requirements and expectations that we had so our satisfaction is far beyond the least. However, It might be better having more sophisticated document management and file sharing

One of the best online Project Management Software

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being a volunteer organization, It was difficult for us to track and manage the activities in various projects. Zilicus helped us streamlining our projects. After adopting Zilicus, we were able to close more projects on time and within budget. Zilicus solved the problem of having separate system for expense reporting. With time sheet also integrated, we reduced a huge manual effort of calculating volunteering hours.

1. Easy to adopt

Review of ZilicusPM

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A n excellent multi-device solution with excellent dashboard to monitor project portfolios, especially on the cloud.

* A simple cloud based project management solution allowing tracking tasks and resource allocations
* Allows viewing of project progress on mobile
* Timesheet management of resources possible for project portfolio

Lack of tracking resource offsite days for resources. A workaround is to treat them as leave category

Program overall ok.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think the program helps to summarize the overall project and good can work on the cloud.

Good can work on the cloud.Easy for understand presentation.

I think Should have a highlight colour in time when to task the complete .

Scaling Your Projects Affordably

Bewertet am 12.3.2012
Quelle der Bewertung

The solution promises and packs in quite a bit at a reasonable cost. For small and medium businesses looking for an affordable project management tool, that is definitely a win-win situation. For example, in addition to performing regular tasks such as a work breakdown structure, project schedules, establish tasks dependency, and assigning resources, you can also manage issues, risks, timesheet and project documents.

Great easy to use project management solution

Could do with better interface and more reports