Accelo

Loris
Loris

One stop Solution

Bewertet am 4.11.2016

Accelo is one of the most systematic and organized application. I opted for the free trial and was very much pleased with what it offered. It a system or strategy that helped me managing client interactions, dealing with future and current customers, optimizing and systematizing relationships between them. It is a cloud-based CRM platform, which allows me to stay connected with the client information whenever and from wherever. All the requirements to satisfy a client could be done online through the AffinityLive application. It also integrates nicely with other applications such as Google related applications (Google Mail, Contacts, and Calendar). The user interface is easy to use and navigate. Glad I came across it. I am so relieved all the work is done easily with this.

It can seamlessly be integrated with all leading platforms.
It helps accumulate everything at one place be it CRM, Email, Project Management, Support Ticketing etc.
They have one of the best support services.

The only con that i find in it is that it is abit tough to learn at one shot. So new ones take some time in getting handy with it.

Anna
Anna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The most cost-effective tool for managing large scale projects.

Bewertet am 18.4.2020

Accelo is a service that has allowed me to achieve very important objectives for our organization, its integration to CRM system is excellent for us to manage different projects, its agility and productivity is what has allowed us to obtain very favorable results in the last years. It offers a very customizable system to use effectively in the problems that users require to solve, I have several years using this software and it has given me an extraordinary experience, it is available at a very accessible price for everyone, it really is an excellent software and I recommend it very much.

I love working with Accelo because it is a very accessible service for my company, its high performance allows us to manage projects with high performance and my team loves it because of how convenient it is, the tool is available to access from Windows and Android. One factor that makes this software ideal for anyone even without technical knowledge is that it has excellent training available for inexperienced people, its high customization and its wide interface make an excellent experience that motivates people to want to work with this software every day at all times.

The software has constant updates which is an advantage and disadvantage at the same time to work, the main advantage is that it keeps all your system updated to the most innovative technology and the disadvantage is that for people to adapt to the software makes this very challenging because of the constant changes that are seen.

Joshua
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I couldn't function without Accelo, but it still drives me crazy!

Bewertet am 24.7.2018

It has so many features that it's light years ahead of anything else I've tried and I've been through dozens of programs. I'm probably using 10% of the features yet it's still indispensable. I love how I can set different rates for different clients, even the same clients but for different projects. I can fairly easily track my time and send invoices.

That said, Accelo is so utterly confusing, that if you don't already have a complex management system that you're converting from, and is one which you already mastered, you can get very easily overwhelmed by the differences between Retainers, Tickets, Projects. You can attempt to just use one of them and see how it works for you, but then certain items won't be billable if not set up with the correct item. I wish they had templates set-up already designed for different industries, where they had instructions of how to setup and perform specific processes for your needs. Then a guide to stages to go to the next complexity of tools. I feel like I can't move forward for fear of breaking the 10% I'm able to use properly (or improperly). Support is very poor and only available via email. It can take a day for a response and I find myself having a week long back and forth on something that would take just a few minutes via phone.

Antwort von Accelo

Hi Joshua, sorry for the frustrations with support. Since your review we've invested a lot into building out our support team, and have also introduced options for real-time support for users who want/need it for their businesses.

Jan
Jan

Valuable for Management Consultancy with Distinct Lines of Business

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

- we loved the idea of a fully integrated professional service system. TImesheeting, project management, and business development (prospecting) follow-up, and project cost tracking were essential for us.
- we use everything in Accelo except 'ticketing'.
- we were initially attracted as well by the invoicing and the project profitability features.
- time sheeting, project cost tracking, business development (opportunity funnel) and basic project management work very well for us. The team - including external contractors - use the system externally, and it greatly streamlines our weekly All Hands review meetings.

- We have consultants with extensie experience with Salesforce and Work, and they comment this is much better suited to our 'professional services' application.

- the proposal/ quoting functionality has been a disappointment. We wish there was better functionality to impot text, 'view' andedit and modigy layout, due to the nature of professional services work. The quoting/ prosposal module is probably fine if you are quoting 'canned' services like web design packaging, or system configuration / maintenance, but not for much else.

Shahidul
Shahidul
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Wonderful Project Management Software!

Bewertet am 28.8.2022

It kind of changed a whole lot of my teams work ethic, and system. Helper us immensely with unique set of features, especially, syncing schedules, result tracking.

Nothing much really. Just that the pricing is on the higher side. Not a deal breaker though.

Antwort von Accelo

Hi Shahidul, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're so glad to hear that Accelo's unique features are helping your team manage schedules and track results. Thank you again for your feedback!

Amel
Amel

Teamwork and report

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

It's the perfect app for teamwork, log your time, make a report and to let you know where the project is heading.
Easy tracking of the project and who is working on it.

It's not that easy to set at first.
You need to be careful when you tracking you.
The reports are not very easy to read and you cannot have them in pdf.
You have to report the exact time that you were working on each task.
Unfortunately, as sometimes I am doing many tasks at the same time its not really realistic for me to track the exact time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Everhour

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Accelo

The setting and the report are more visual. You can have them in pdf. Easiest to see how many time each team member logged. You can track minutes or hour.

Antwort von Accelo

Thanks for your feedback, Amel! I'm hoping that the work we're doing on with reporting right now will be something you find a lot of value from!

Adam
Adam

After many many project management software trials, this is my FAVORITE

Bewertet am 26.2.2018

Time saving and much much better project management.

Time saving and much much better project management.

Love the ability to see all tasks and drag and drop through deadlines. Love being able to track a project from proposal stage through quoting through project management and billing. Unique and totally awesome end to end product. Oh and awesome email integration.

Takes some time to learn and setup. There is a service you can buy to have them set it up for you, but the truth is creating scalable systems for your business processes is tough. Accelo makes it a helluva a lot easier, but you still have a lot of thinking and work to do to enable you to do the job you want.

David
David
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best all round CRM, Project Management and Invoicing software.

Bewertet am 2.11.2016

I've been using Accelo for over a year and found that it has become an integral part of the way I operate my business. Having tried a couple of platforms previously, I've found that Accelo is the best all round solution if you require an end to end CRM and Project Management.

Abundant with features, slick user interface, iOS app available which syncs with the online software, integration with all the popular software platforms like Xero, Gmail, Google Calendar etc.

No cons to report for Accelo.

Kim
Kim
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Problem solver

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

So far, so good. Since signing up, Accelo has made some drastic updates that make the product better. The lags we used to get in uploads seem to have disappeared. I love a company that doesn't simply rest on its laurels, but are continuously improving.

I love the customability of this software. It works for our clients, and for us.

The focus seems to be on tech support, but we are supply chain support. I would love to see some of the functionality be able to be adjusted to follow the supply chain a bit better. However, the fact that it is project based makes the overall function workable.

Wayne
Wayne

Great product for startups

Bewertet am 23.12.2018

Great to create projects, managed services agreements, invoicing, cost models, quotations. Great overall product.

I wanted a great PSA, one that I could stand up quickly and get to work without hours and hours of churn. This fit the bill great. It integrates well with QuickBooks, my RMM, and email platforms. And it is reasonably priced.

It still feels young in its product lifecycle. The integrations, while solid, have the opportunity for greater and greater automation. Looking forward to the progression of the product.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Full of functions which provides compliexity

Bewertet am 15.2.2019

They have tried to satisfy so many requirements in enterprises. This became their system complicated and difficult to work.

1. It Supports a comprehensive variety of activities in an enterprise including CRM, Sales, Projects, Tickets & Requests, Contracts & Retainers, Tasks & Activities (Operations)
2. There are good API’s for integration with other systems.
3. It seems that they have published their API code in GitHub, so programmers can join and improve their API Code.
4. There is good integration with Google including google contact and google calendar
5. Very good Setting for “Module Titles” so a variety of users can customize the application based on their own industry and literature
6. Supporting the concepts of “Default Billable Rate” and “Default Cost Rate” for any user is really nice for having a costing system and evaluate the profitability of every customer.
7. A task can be against so many concepts including Project, Period, Ticket, Sales, which provide great flexibility for software.
8. The Idea of Task Board is really nice and this is a very good tool for monitoring tasks and keep them in mind
9. Mentioning about their blog is good for creating loyalty

1. They tried to have a good responsive web application, but they were not fully successful in this case. Some of the icons on the upper toolbar will not accessible when the size of browser is in its minimum width. Alternatively, when the “List of Activities” is open and I change the width of browser, some of the texts will be override on each other.
2. Defining tasks is not very user friendly. For example when we want to define a new task and we don’t enter anything in the textbox of “Search Accelo for Company or Work” the Error Message is “Against field is required” this is right that the empty field is marked by a red box, but it is not very clear and user cannot guess which is the “Against Field”; because even there is no tooltip for it.
3. Some of the Help Videos are not updated based on the last version of the application. For example, a Video about timesheet just shows Weekly Timesheet and not Daily Timesheet which it seems that this menu has been added recently.
4. Application Setting is really complicated and full of different options for everything. Learning this comprehensive setting is difficult. It was better; there would be a “Search” to find whatever an administrator is looking for it.
5. A task can be assigned just to one person. It means that there is no common task for team members.

Good At Lots, Not Great At Anything

Bewertet am 1.11.2016

Accelo is a decent platform that aims high in their feature set, but with mediocre results. We were attracted by the number of integrations available, but some of those have since been removed.

I am encouraged by the pace of development, so it's quite possible these features will grow in maturity in the near future.

The platform has a number of serviceable solutions that integrate well with each other, and with Google Apps / Gmail. The onboarding options are helpful and support staff are very friendly.
The Retainer tool does a decent job of managing recurring tasks and commitments once you figure out how to use it.

Unorthodox vocabulary, modules operate differently from class leaders, so the learning curve is significant and that can impair adoption across a team.
None of the modules can reasonably be called best-of-breed - but most are still useful.
- The Ticket system is a far cry from Zendesk, but still good enough.
- The quote feature doesn't stack up to Quote Roller, so we still use QR for sales proposals. Accelo used to support integration with Quote Roller, but no longer does.
- We tried to get by with their Project Management tool, but everyone gave up. Now we use JIRA for major projects.
- We have multiple businesses operating in different currencies, so we reply on Xero for accounting, and Freshbooks for invoicing.

Antwort von Accelo

Thanks for your review, Ryan. Since you posted it we've been working very very hard with dozens of people in our design, development, QA and other product teams to make the product great. And we're going to keep working on making it better.

• Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wildly underrated email integration and excellent business process automation

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

Accelo customer service is excellent. They are very responsive, quick to fix any issues that arise, and are always working on improvements and new features.

The email integration is fantastic, allowing for automatic email capture from all of our team, customers, and suppliers while simultaneously addressing the need for privacy controls in that solution. Most other solutions require the team to manually interact to add those interactions and, well, that just doesn't happen. I don't think Accelo touts that functionality nearly as much as they should.

The ability to automate our business processes is a tremendous value as well. Consistency, minimizing mistakes, and reducing training time of new employees are critical factors for our success and this type of automation has proven to be worth the effort it takes to set it up correctly.

The target market for Accelo is primarily agencies/service-based companies that invoice time and materials. We are an Electronics Manufacturing company and as such, there are many aspects of Accelo that aren't highly applicable in our environment (though we've been surprised on how we've been able to tailor it suit our needs!). With that, there are many features that just don't apply.

DANIEL

COMPLICATED COMPARE TO ANOTHER SOLUTIONS OUT THERE

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

I GIVE THIS QUALIFICATION TO ACCELO CAUSE COMPARE TO OTHER SOLUTIONS IN THE MARKET IS VERY DIFFICULT TO DEPLOY WHEN YOU DONT PAY WITH THE DIRECT VENDOR THE SERVICES. I BELIVE THAT THERES OTHERS TOOL´S MORE INTUITIVE OUT THER

ALL YOUR INFORMATION IN ONE PLACE SECURE AND MOST OF THE TIME AVAILABLE, ALSO YOU CAN GET ACCESS FROM ALL YOUR FAVORITE DEVICE´S.

IS VERY DIFFICULT TO CONFIGURED IT IF YOU DON´T PAY THE ACCELO IMPLEMENTATION, IS NOT SO INTUITIVE AS OTHER SOLUTIONS IN THE MARKET, PEOPLE GETS VERY FRUSTRATED WITH THIS TOOL.

Antwort von Accelo

Thanks for your feedback, Daniel. It certainly is a balance to strike when deciding whether to build a product which has more power and complexity vs keeping it simple but resulting in people having to use many products to do their job or run their business.

While most technology companies choose the later path - do less, be easier, and make it the responsibility of the user/business owner to try and make sense of multiple systems - we've chosen to go the other direction, with a focus on giving businesses a powerful product to run their business. Since no two businesses are the same, this usually also means more configuration/setup (since it is designed to really run all the client work in your business).

As much as we'd love to have a product which was truly self-serve and didn't require implementation, configuration & training for our clients to be really successful, the reality is that services (from Accelo or one of our partners) are necessary for most businesses to be successful

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beware of what you're getting into

Bewertet am 3.11.2017

The tool is very powerful. It has a lot of features that allow you to do time tracking, project management, client communication, invoicing and much more. I think because it is trying to be so many things, it is lacking in most all of those areas and the user experience and overall feature set is quite cumbersome and falls below expectations for the money.

The tool is overly complicated and lacks what you would consider basic features in so many ways. Our team of 8 people spent over 200 hours learning the tool and we are still learning and still frustrated weekly. They try to say that you can make the tool do about anything you want, but doing even the basics requires a tremendous amount of time. Things that should take 30 seconds often take multiple minutes. The system loads pages so slowly that it's not uncommon to watch the wheel spin for 30+ seconds which seems like an eternity when you are trying to work. I would not purchase the tool again and I would not recommend it to others unless you have a full time staff of IT or super users who will do nothing but manage the tool.

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with Accelo so far. We offer support via email or over the phone, we are happy to offer any help needed in configuring Accelo to best fit your needs.

Feel free to reach out to us: support@accelo.com

• Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Terrible at the basics

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

From and PM/Consultant standpoint it has made my life harder. Nearly all I speak to dislike.

There is nothing I like. Every Feature that seems like it would be a good thing E.G. having meeting from calendar appear in timesheets ends up not working to what you would expect. For example meeting will auto allocate to client and not project if not created from Accelo. Meeting can then not have people on different rates capture time as costs will not capture correctly.

Very Time consuming to capture Time and create/manage projects. Time capture overhead increased significantly when business started using Accelo.

Project Planning is very primitive and very slow with basic/backward functionality. honestly seems like Beta software at times.

Antwort von Accelo

We are sorry to hear you're unsatisfied with the platform. We'd love to offer assistance to improve your Accelo experience moving forward.

You mentioned your timesheets allocate meeting time to your client and not to the project if created outside of Accelo, this is correct. The best way to resolve this is to create meetings within Accelo and mark them against the associated project.

We're sorry you're experiencing issues with tracking time. Accelo offers multiple ways to capture time so we recommend reaching out to your Customer Success Manager to explore more efficient methods. We want to make sure you're aware of the robust project management functions available, including scheduling, multiple views, profitability tracking and predictions for project timelines and budgets. We recommend connecting with your Customer Success Manager to explore these functions.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope we can work with you to explore other ways to improve your Accelo experience.

Laurel
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I love Accelo

Bewertet am 17.12.2018

I'm a total fangirl of this product; it makes me better at my job. I've actually weighed whether to switch jobs based on the fact that I wouldn't use it daily, it's that good!

I love how comprehensive Accelo is. There's a really thoughtful approach in that you can track all comms and the history for each client in one place. Accelo has re-defined how our agency works as it takes a lot of the manual organization work out of the equation.

The price? My company recently went through a merger with eight other companies (globally, but still within the South Pacific) and the cost to use Accelo company wide was too high. At the moment, our higher ups are looking for replacement tools, but everything is independent of each other. Some apps integrate with others, but it's no where near as sophisticated as Accelo. Our smaller team has made a case for our continual use, but I fear it's a matter of time before we'll be required to use something else for day to day ops management.

Rob

Timesheeting and more

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

Overall, I enjoy using the software. Entering timesheets is super easy. It's also good to see my tasks for the week ahead.

I really like how I can see all the work I have been assigned at the beginning of the week. It's also very easy to enter my timesheet

I think the search functionality could be improved. Also, it's very difficult to book holiday leave in advance - it's a very roundabout process.

Antwort von Accelo

Thanks Rob for the great feedback! We'd love for you to share any additional information on the search functionality and holiday booking process within our Ideas Forum (ideas.accelo.com). Thanks for being a part of the Accelo community.

Kimberly

Lots of Potential

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

Overall, I like using Accelo and will continue to use it. I hope expand how we use it and explore new areas of the tool.

This is one of the few tools out there that has been extremely helpful in managing retainer work. Our team appreciate the tool's ability to track time and tasks within projects. I also really like the triggers for alerts on budget/usage %, this automation has been very helpful.

There is a lot of rigidness about the system, with lots of work arounds, but still some aspects of it do not have the flexibility you want it to. Task are more difficult to manage and assign than just a task management/checklist type system.

Vicky

Life is now 100 times easier

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

The overall experience with Accelo has been positive. It has made me more aware of the amount of time I spend on tasks and has highlighted areas in which I can be more productive. My experiences with the support team have been amazing and I have always received a response within the hour of me emailing!

I love Accelo for multiple reasons, the main one being it speeds up my day. The template feature for emails has shaved at least an hour off my day, allowing me to spend more time doing profitable things. I also like the ease of having my emails, phone calls and activities all time tracked experience me to see how much time I am spending on highlighted clients and which ones I am missing communication with.

For me personally, I would like the option to skip some of the approval steps in support tickets as when I am in a rush they are a little annoying to need to go through every approval step. highlighted the feature is useful for keeping a logexperience when it is an internal support ticket I would like to be able to skip a few steps.

Sarah
Sarah
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best all-rounder for service agencies

Bewertet am 6.2.2019

Using Accelo as a solo web developer I've saved money on separate tools, and can present a professional looking approach to my clients. I can also take a project through steps from selling the idea, producing, building and invoicing for it in one system.

I love that Accelo integrates sales, projects, tickets, time tracking and invoicing. It feels like there's a place for everything and everything is connected.

There are a lot of rough edges, both poor UI choices and pieces that don't quite have the functionality expected. I get it, its a big system and it's hard for that to be elegant – but I wish they'd spend more time trying.

Melissa

Awesome platform

Bewertet am 21.12.2017

Support team and onboarding experience is fantastic.

Support team and onboarding experience is fantastic.

Centralizes client retainers and billing into simple views that are easy to manage. Ability to view retainers/projects/sales verticals at a high-level while easily able to drill into specific client views is awesome.

The ticketing system is not the greatest. It is VERY easy for tickets to get lost in the shuffle for users who manage a mix of ticket and task items.

Collin

Great Project Management Software

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

I love the quoting function and Customer Tracking/ticketing. This product allows you to track about anything you want. It syncs to your Gmail so you can get a notification on scheduling and different projects.

In the beginning this product is hard to use. Once you use it daily and spend the time to learn it. It is a great product

Sara
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great experience, but a bit over our budget

Bewertet am 25.5.2017

Accelo has a lot of modules, likely more than you need, but that's good because it can grow with you. I like the new projects module and how the project overview dashboard can help a lot with project planning. It is very fast and easy to add time to tasks and milestones. I also appreciate the estimates function and how easy it is to turn an estimate into a project. I think Accelo makes it much easier to keep your projects on budget.

I felt a bit overwhelmed with Accelo because of all the tabs, features and buttons. I think they cleaned it up a bit recently but I still feel it is a bit more cluttered than other softwares. The price is also quite a bit more than some of their competitors.

Hi Sara,

I appreciate your feedback! I'll make sure to relay these issues to our product team.

Kind regards,

Nicole
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Amazing and easy

Bewertet am 20.2.2019

Working remotely, this software has solved all real time issues between our company, helps us stay on track with deadlines, see what else is n3eded from us by the clientele, and ease of communication between the company when we are never physically together.

It is available to use anywhere, anytime, just need to log in.

There are a lot of options for creating tasks, tickets, items, etc. So it took time getting familiar with the use and difference between each one.