Accelo Bewertungen

Accelo

Automation software for all Professional Service Businesses

4.4/5 (27 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Ongoing clever innovation keeps this product fresh

Quelle der Bewertung

Accelo solves the problem of double handling data when progressing clients from sales to work in progress and maintaining ongoing work for that client. This saves time and cost... In the past we had to re-enter the contact details from a CRM, after the lead became a client, into a Project Management system, for service delivery, then into a Support tool, to manage ongoing work. A single license with Accelo was cheaper, than other software systems combined.

I like that Accelo combines almost all facets of my business in one application. Not only do I get CRM & sales capability, I also get job/task tracking, project management, support ticketing, and billing! There is integration with key third party apps so I rarely have to go anywhere else to run the business.
I also like the user community engagement and level of communication to keep informed on product development.

It is hard to dislike anything given all the recent improvements, but next I'd like to see a payroll feature, so either I can export timesheet data to a third party application or run a payroll process within Accelo.

Mit Google übersetzen

Most feature packed project management tool we could find

Quelle der Bewertung

We did an exhaustive search for a project management system, considering both all-in-one and separate integrated applications. Nothing else even came close to the features offered by Accelo. We were able to run our entire business using the software.

With Accelo everything is all in the one place: CRM, Email Communication, Project Management, Support Ticketing, Invoicing, Retainers, etc. and it also integrates with our other tools (Xero, MailChimp) and when there isn't an integration there is the API which covers 90% of the product. It's the only product we found that did everything well.
Interface is clean and easy to use (although has a bit of a learning curve - mostly due to the HUGE amount of features and multiple ways to get things done).
Support is responsive and when something doesn't work they are quick to rectify.

The automatic scheduling is a little inflexible and favours distributing work across multiple work days rather than in one solid block.
The API doesn't cover retainers. We have almost 800 subscriptions from a previous product that we can't import.
The product is pretty expensive when compared to competitors - even for all the functions it provides.
Reports are limited to what is provided and filtering of tables. Would be great to be able to build more complicated reports across different record types, sum result columns, etc.
Xero integration is great but doesn't track custom columns in invoices.

Good At Lots, Not Great At Anything

Bewertet am 1.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

Accelo is a decent platform that aims high in their feature set, but with mediocre results. We were attracted by the number of integrations available, but some of those have since been removed.

I am encouraged by the pace of development, so it's quite possible these features will grow in maturity in the near future.

The platform has a number of serviceable solutions that integrate well with each other, and with Google Apps / Gmail. The onboarding options are helpful and support staff are very friendly.
The Retainer tool does a decent job of managing recurring tasks and commitments once you figure out how to use it.

Unorthodox vocabulary, modules operate differently from class leaders, so the learning curve is significant and that can impair adoption across a team.
None of the modules can reasonably be called best-of-breed - but most are still useful.
- The Ticket system is a far cry from Zendesk, but still good enough.
- The quote feature doesn't stack up to Quote Roller, so we still use QR for sales proposals. Accelo used to support integration with Quote Roller, but no longer does.
- We tried to get by with their Project Management tool, but everyone gave up. Now we use JIRA for major projects.
- We have multiple businesses operating in different currencies, so we reply on Xero for accounting, and Freshbooks for invoicing.

7.0/10

DO NOT SIGNUP

Bewertet am 11.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

This is a classic situation where a software company promises the moon on their website, yet then does not deliver. We have lost data on their platform, had hundreds of bugs, and there is limited or no support for users. It is little surprise that they have such a high 'churn'.

The idea of a fully integrated professional service system is attractive. Yet there is no delivery on the promises.

- Does not do what it says on the box
- The offering is convoluted and they offer no training
- Staff are rude when you ask for support
- Consistent bugs erode what little value that remains

Antwort von Accelo

Hey there, really sorry to hear about your less than stellar experience with us. It’s definitely not something we take lightly. That said, the issues you’re describing aren’t any we’ve run into with prior or current clients.

We never experience data losses, and all of our data is backed up on a daily basis. Users can of course delete their own data (and sometimes do so inadvertently), and recovering from backups does incur a cost for engineering time that some folks don't want to spend.

Bugs are a fact of life for any software product, and we're no different. Our clients tell us that we're the most responsive and transparent company they have ever dealt with; we often turn around bug fixes within a day (since we ship code multiple times a day), and we're very transparent with our fixes and improvements (www.accelo.com/resources/updates). Unfortunately, we're not perfect and we do have bugs, but we endeavor to be as responsive as possible to address them.

Additionally, we provide extensive, free email-based support with an average response time of under 4 hours during Q1 of 2016. We also provide extensive implementation and training services, but since these are tailored to your requirements and delivered one-on-one, they have a cost; choosing not to buy these services is of course the user's choice, but that choosing not to read the manual or get driving lessons doesn't mean it is the car's fault when you crash it ;).

Lastly, part of the appeal of Accelo is how robust its modules are. No other PSA software on the market offers as fully-integrated of a suite as Accelo. That said, we don’t claim that Accelo is a perfect fit for every business, which is why we offer a free 2 week trial to test it yourself.

Again, I apologize if this was not the experience you had, and guarantee that if you were to give Accelo another chance we would work tirelessly to deliver you a much better user experience.

Mit Google übersetzen

I couldn't function without Accelo, but it still drives me crazy!

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

It has so many features that it's light years ahead of anything else I've tried and I've been through dozens of programs. I'm probably using 10% of the features yet it's still indispensable. I love how I can set different rates for different clients, even the same clients but for different projects. I can fairly easily track my time and send invoices.

That said, Accelo is so utterly confusing, that if you don't already have a complex management system that you're converting from, and is one which you already mastered, you can get very easily overwhelmed by the differences between Retainers, Tickets, Projects. You can attempt to just use one of them and see how it works for you, but then certain items won't be billable if not set up with the correct item. I wish they had templates set-up already designed for different industries, where they had instructions of how to setup and perform specific processes for your needs. Then a guide to stages to go to the next complexity of tools. I feel like I can't move forward for fear of breaking the 10% I'm able to use properly (or improperly). Support is very poor and only available via email. It can take a day for a response and I find myself having a week long back and forth on something that would take just a few minutes via phone.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Beware of what you're getting into

Bewertet am 3.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

The tool is very powerful. It has a lot of features that allow you to do time tracking, project management, client communication, invoicing and much more. I think because it is trying to be so many things, it is lacking in most all of those areas and the user experience and overall feature set is quite cumbersome and falls below expectations for the money.

The tool is overly complicated and lacks what you would consider basic features in so many ways. Our team of 8 people spent over 200 hours learning the tool and we are still learning and still frustrated weekly. They try to say that you can make the tool do about anything you want, but doing even the basics requires a tremendous amount of time. Things that should take 30 seconds often take multiple minutes. The system loads pages so slowly that it's not uncommon to watch the wheel spin for 30+ seconds which seems like an eternity when you are trying to work. I would not purchase the tool again and I would not recommend it to others unless you have a full time staff of IT or super users who will do nothing but manage the tool.

Antwort von Accelo

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with Accelo so far. We offer support via email or over the phone, we are happy to offer any help needed in configuring Accelo to best fit your needs.

Feel free to reach out to us: [email protected]

1.0/10

Valuable for Management Consultancy with Distinct Lines of Business

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

- we loved the idea of a fully integrated professional service system. TImesheeting, project management, and business development (prospecting) follow-up, and project cost tracking were essential for us.
- we use everything in Accelo except 'ticketing'.
- we were initially attracted as well by the invoicing and the project profitability features.
- time sheeting, project cost tracking, business development (opportunity funnel) and basic project management work very well for us. The team - including external contractors - use the system externally, and it greatly streamlines our weekly All Hands review meetings.

- We have consultants with extensie experience with Salesforce and Work, and they comment this is much better suited to our 'professional services' application.

- the proposal/ quoting functionality has been a disappointment. We wish there was better functionality to impot text, 'view' andedit and modigy layout, due to the nature of professional services work. The quoting/ prosposal module is probably fine if you are quoting 'canned' services like web design packaging, or system configuration / maintenance, but not for much else.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent tool for a Marketing Agency looking to get hold of productivity

Quelle der Bewertung

We are solving many problems with Accelo, from project scheduling and timesheeting through to sales forecasting and email tracking.

We use Accelo for the following:
Contract Management
Project Management
Professional Service Automation
CRM

Before we used Accelo, time spent on work was gathered via a rather ugly Outlook task list workaround, which was neither practical nor scaleable. Accelo's project and retainer scheduling functionality allows us to book-in large projects much more easily than before, and also ensures that time is tracked more accurately, allowing senior management to find true profitability of projects and marketing services.

Of course there are a few elements of Accelo that could be improved, but one of the benefits of working with Accelo is that they listen to their clients. I am constantly in touch with Geoff and the team to offer ideas and help with beta testing, which makes me feel like a valued customer.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great solution for bringing all of our prospect and project management together

Bewertet am 1.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

We are a small company without a dedicated business development of sales team. Accelo really helps with keeping on top of new leads and following them through to project setup and delivery. As the Principal in this it has allowed me to be much more in touch of when leads are being neglected or projects are stagnating.
In addition, the time keeping functions allow us to bull approximately 10% more hours, just by keeping better logs

Having all of our leads and project management in one place allows us to follow through relationships with prospective and current clients, right from the initial contact to project delivery and follow up.

The learning curve is quite high and on boarding new employees takes some time. This just needs the procedures set up but it does take resources in a small company.

One stop Solution

Bewertet am 4.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

Accelo is one of the most systematic and organized application. I opted for the free trial and was very much pleased with what it offered. It a system or strategy that helped me managing client interactions, dealing with future and current customers, optimizing and systematizing relationships between them. It is a cloud-based CRM platform, which allows me to stay connected with the client information whenever and from wherever. All the requirements to satisfy a client could be done online through the AffinityLive application. It also integrates nicely with other applications such as Google related applications (Google Mail, Contacts, and Calendar). The user interface is easy to use and navigate. Glad I came across it. I am so relieved all the work is done easily with this.

It can seamlessly be integrated with all leading platforms.
It helps accumulate everything at one place be it CRM, Email, Project Management, Support Ticketing etc.
They have one of the best support services.

The only con that i find in it is that it is abit tough to learn at one shot. So new ones take some time in getting handy with it.

The perfect IT tool for any IT service company

Bewertet am 4.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

We use Accelo to handle all of our workflows and tasks : time tracking, issue handling, project handling, crm, knowledge base and more. Having one tool who can handle all operations of a professional service company is obviously a huge advantage and makes our daily work much easier as well as it gives us the perfect oversight of all operations.

Covers all operations in a professional service company.
Automatically archive emails on contacts, issues, projects.
Full text search throughout the full database

Design is a bit cluttered and inconsistent

Mit Google übersetzen

Best all round CRM, Project Management and Invoicing software.

Quelle der Bewertung

I've been using Accelo for over a year and found that it has become an integral part of the way I operate my business. Having tried a couple of platforms previously, I've found that Accelo is the best all round solution if you require an end to end CRM and Project Management.

Abundant with features, slick user interface, iOS app available which syncs with the online software, integration with all the popular software platforms like Xero, Gmail, Google Calendar etc.

No cons to report for Accelo.

Very good solution for all in one CRM and PSA

Bewertet am 26.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

The best part about Accelo is the across the board integration. We always struggled with a) getting everyone on the same page and b) having info in far too many places. Getting everything in one system has been huge.

The reporting is probably the weakest point right now, for us at least. There is basic dashboard reporting (and VERY good excel exports) but its not customizable very much at all.

Great tool!

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Accelo is an excellent tool for project management, planning, tracking. The dashboard options allow us to plan our day accordingly, it have helped me with greater efficiency. Deadline dashboard, one of the best feature.

Implementing the software for your project isn't easy, therefore assistance is needed, therefore the accelo team was able to help us with that.

Bewertet am 15.12.2016

Excellent app

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I use this to keep track of tasks I need to complete monthly for my bookkeeping clients. I also love that it has built timers and will invoice for the time through accelo or it will send the invoice to accounting software.

The projects need to be created each month but you can set up templates to speed this up. Would like it if the retainer automatically created a new project each time it renews.

Best PSA for Small Growing Busineses

Bewertet am 4.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

Accelo is a great solution for us. We're a digital marketing agency and before using Accelo we used multiple applications to manage projects, sales, support request etc. With Accelo's PSA solution we're able to view the critical parts of our business from a single console.

Accelo has everything we need to manage sales, customers relationships and billing. The timers are nice. This allows us to see just how much time is being spent on projects, task, and customer interactions.

There is a small learning curve and while you can use it "right out the box", it has taken us a couple of weeks to really get our processes into their system. The moble app could be better also.

Bewertet am 4.11.2015

Great Value For the Money

Bewertet am 28.10.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

The overall value delivered for less than $40/mo can not be beat. It had all the functions I look for, it just wasn't a very good looking app. I also thought the tickets were a bit clunky, and didn't like the fact that it was very difficult to bill flat-rate projects.

Other than that, the benefit of having billing, retainers, projects, clients, tickets, etc under a single roof is phenomenal.

Everything under one roof, great value, and great support.

Very cluttered interface, runs slow, and not enough control over invoice format.

Mit Google übersetzen

Once you learn it everything is great

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

The cloud makes everything easier. The seamless integration with other products helps develop the business. The best part is the mobile application, everyone is always traveling so this helps streamline everything.

It took awhile to set everything up and have everyone learn the system. This caused a bit of a slow down, but was worth it.

Cohesive View of our Customers

Bewertet am 29.11.2012
Quelle der Bewertung

Affinity Live has helped us bring all of our contacts, sales and projects together into one system rather than a variety of time logging tools, separate contact systems, even excel files with critical information that was not tracked to the project. Our account executives are hooked and we don't know how we worked without it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent choice for professional service companies

Bewertet am 2.12.2012
Quelle der Bewertung

AffinityLive has made it possible for us to perform all operations in our company within one program. We use it to time track, control issues and projects, keep track of all communication with customers and suppliers - well basically all operations needed to run a professional service company like ours.

Love This App

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 20.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

Its so wasy to use and to explain to all other team members the instructions and free trial were a breeze

Bewertet am 22.12.2017