Sortieren nach

Michael
Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best in class software, easy to use, and feature-rich

Bewertet am 27.4.2019

We use Falcon.io to monitor the sentiment, mentions and overall trends/virality of our clients social media profiles.

First of all, the biggest benefit of Falcon is that it comes in significantly cheaper than the market leader (Salesforce) and 100x easier to use and get started.

While customization may not be as extensible as Salesforce (also without the headaches), there's still a good degree of tuning to be found within Falcon such as setting up automatically generated reports, custom dashboards, and brand monitoring options.

Falcon also works great in a multilingual setting (French and English in our case), though will sometimes report some false-positives in non-English sentiments.

The ability to monitor brand mentions, sentiments, and callouts across all social media platforms and the web in one convenient dashboard is amazing.

The mobile version of the site, and mobile apps for iOS/Android (Called Engage) are a bit buggy sometimes, and leave a bit to be desired feature-wise. Though, thankfully it appears that the app is regularly updated and maintained, so I'm holding out hope that it grows to be much more serviceable in the future.

Todd
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Falcon Makes Our Social Media Life Easier

Bewertet am 13.3.2020

I like how Falcon quickly allows me to pull monthly reports to send to management. Before Falcon, I had to go through each platform we use and compose an analytics report. Now I just go into Falcon, customize what data I want to see, set the date range, and snap--there it is.

A previous scheduler we used allowed the user to drag content all around the calendar when rescheduling. I wish Falcon had that option (instead of having to open the post and reschedule it that way.

Suzanne

Shiny but Meh.

Meh.

Meh.

No limited on # of social accounts that we can have connected has been helpful.

There are constantly API and posting errors. There are some features I was sold on but weren't actually what I asked/needed. It's very high maintenance to upkeep. Reports weren't as customizable as expected.

Warum Brandwatch gewählt wurde

Wanted more features....

Zuvor genutzte Software

wanted more features.
Matt
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good social media scheduler and monitoring system.

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

I like the ease of scheduling social media posts. They tend to keep up with the platforms' changes pretty well.

The analytics leave a little to be desired, though they do seem to be developing those capabilities at the moment.

Dave
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best option available

Bewertet am 13.3.2020

Very good, it's not perfect but I'm a big fan. Would recommend to others.

Very good, it's not perfect but I'm a big fan. Would recommend to others.

Publish, Engage and Measure are the best features for me. I do a lot of reporting and measure is great for time-saving on that.

Bulk-labelling would be incredibly useful.
The new engagements reports don't sync up correctly with our current reporting but I'm very excited to see that get up and running properly.

Sprout Social, X Pro, Buffer und Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brandwatch

the level of reporting and the scheduling instagram posts and videos
Kristian
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A good-looking tool for measuring social presence

Bewertet am 13.3.2020

It's great for measurement across various channels and our clients are happy with the out-of-the-box reports.

We solely use the software for measurement and it works great for us. It makes is really easy to visualize how our clients perform across multiple social platforms at once. The export options are good and the generated reports look great. It would be even better if the reports allowed for further customization; advanced period comparison, layout options etc.

The measurement view could be better organized when working with multiple clients. It can be difficult to focus in on one client at the time without using filters. Also, it can be really slow but that could be down to the amount of data being processed or the use of Angular :-)

Sprout Social und Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Brandwatch

Because of the company's reputation and recommendation from fellow marketeers.
Justine
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Falcon.io

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

Customer service is prompts and helpful.
The calendar view for upcoming scheduled posts is helpful

Always seems to be under maintenance, disconnected accounts happens frequently, previews have issues with spacing/layout requiring the browser to be refreshed which is just annoying, lots of improvements that can be made but overall a decent software to use

Dan
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

Improved cross platform scheduling, listening and reporting considerably, bringing a number of tools together under one roof.

Good communication, easy to use interface and happy to help account management team.

Reporting dashboards are all well and good but the exportable reports do not offer enough of a visual representation of performance, it’s all excel.

Adam
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos

Review...

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

Positive! Customer service is great and we're getting a lot of value out of the product. If the final few things we need were in the platform it would be perfect.

The levels of data that are available for reporting. The publishing capabilities and how easy it is to publish.

Dashboards should sort a lot of these, but having Twitter stats on a post by post basis, having greater analysis of labels, making it easier to retrospectively tag labels, and having dashboards which can show full content performance metrics that matter to us across all platforms (specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).

Lynan
Lynan
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Falcon.io is a One Stop Social Media Stop for Agencies

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

I shared most in the I like section. For our big client its been a godsend, with smaller clients a bit trickier. Its streamlined our content creation process and made us more consistent with posting at optimal times on different platforms than ever. Also we can get months ahead with scheduled content, like we'd always dreamed. Its freed up time for other important business things!

I love the dashboard interface, and the ability to switch from one Client (Project) to another. I absolutely LOVE that my team & I can post for clients on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter. We even can map out Instagram stories as a part of the overarching social media strategy. As an agency owner, I like the approval capabilities for my content creator or clients to create posts and for us to be the final approval and last eyes to see a post before it goes live. And last but not least, I am a huge fan of the reporting, easy to generate reports for each platform that we can send or review for clients as frequently as need. Also was extremely helpful for end of year/new year meetings I had in December and January, I was more prepared and educated about our stats than ever before, with just a few clicks.

Wishing you had Pintrest posting (we use and pay for Tailwind). More education on how to use social listening. More capabilities of the apps (to approve ideally or quick switch out or fix posts). To be able to answer chats/DMs in your app, so we can track our responses through stats.

Alicia

Must-Have for a Busy Agency

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Overall I love it for scheduling, analytics, and engagement management. I have noticed a few bugs with it not working certain days or posts not able to go through. But for the most part, with how much I use it, I've had minimal issues, and I would recommend this for any agency or social media marketer that is juggling a lot of clients.

This platform cuts out hours of time scheduling & customizing posts for multiple social media platforms. It's also a great tool for managing comments/messages for multiple clients in one easy, organized location.

FB Business Suite now allows you to schedule IG & FB stories, while Falcon still doesn't have that feature. Also we paid for the Advertising feature which allows you to set up FB ads directly through the platform, however I have found that I still end up using FB Ads Manager to maintain my advertising. I was excited about the idea of being able to do everything in one spot initially but the advertising feature is not easy to use, although I'm sure a lot of that has to do with what the FB API allows for third-party apps, and you can't easily set up different types of ads & optimization, so you end up having to move to FB Ads Manager anyway to do anything that isn't a basic "boost."

Nathan
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Tons of Analytics but clunky posting makes this platform useful, but not what we hoped

Bewertet am 17.11.2020

Overall, Falcon has been useful for measuring content performance, but has been disappointing in its ability to streamline work. In almost every use case we've had, the promise of full automation in scheduling posts is not quite met because of some limitation or another. In practice, Falcon is approaching abandonware status within our organization because utilization is so low - team members opting to post content directly on our platforms rather than be slowed down by Falcon.

We appreciate the amount of analytics data that is available inside of Falcon across our channels, as well as the ability to schedule posts across platforms well in advance.

There are strange limitations and inconsistent behavior using the publish module of Falcon. Our content strategy is video-heavy, and we were disappointed to learn that Falcon was incapable of publishing posts with higher than 1080p video (and even 1080p was not officially supported - we were told to use 720p video) as well as other format and quality limitations that the content platforms themselves (Facebook, Linkedin, etc.) do not restrict. So we found ourselves wondering why we were paying for a service that allowed us to do less than what can be done for free directly on those platforms.

Hootsuite
nina
  • Branche: Musik

it often does not work

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

basically the idea behind falcon is a good one, all the functions make sense and give you the possibility to run marketing campaigns more easily, especially if you have multiple channels!
the problem with the whole thing is that falcon does not run smoothly. super often i have to spend hours!!!! to upload a video or image in the "create a post". sometimes it takes hours to load and then tells me that it doesn't work!
i also often get error codes when posting, e.g. that something did not work and the post could not be planned - but when i go to the calendar the post is there. vice versa it is also the case that i often get gesgat it's all okay the mail was scheduled - and i receive an email from falcon that the mail could not be posted. this makes the work with falcon super unreliable and i have no good feeling to rely only on this software

good idea
many possibilities
option to operate many channels simultaneously
easy way to share accounts within a company
the use of different platforms (FB, Instagram, etc.)
the possibility to interact with the users (to react to posts, to link comments,..)

very poor reliability !!!
page sometimes (very often) uploads the media very slowly or not at all
left integration difficult
communication with users is difficult - you cannot post or comment on GIF's or images/videos, and instagram does not allow you to interact at all

Gabriella
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Very recommended social media management tool

Bewertet am 16.7.2015

Falcon Social has helped us to keep all the different social media channels in check. We are also using the BUILD tab a lot since it makes creating apps - such as Sweepstakes or Picture contests - a breeze. The MEASURE function lets you analyse and create reports for a miriad of topics such as page likes/unlikes, page views, total reach, engagement, all the way to your page fans by gender and age and much more.

Falcon let's you also use UTM strings for campaigns so you can trace them easily with Google Analytics which is another huge plus for us. There are several different user rights, e.g. Moderator, Editor or Admin. This can be essential if you work with apprentices like we do. This way they can create Posts independently which are then automatically sent for approval to a user with corresponding rights.

Another huge plus: If you ever have any questions which are not answered by their comprehensive support page called Knowledgebase, you can just start a chat session with the support staff. We have had quite a few chats in the past and the supporters are always helpful, fast and very friendly.

There is no telephone hotline. However their chat function works well and you get fast responses. I wish their 'Newsletter sign up' app came with a double opt in function or even the possibility to get the collected data into our database instead of a simple .csv file.

Among the many channels you can add (Facebook, Google+, Twitter etc.) there is only one missing: Pinterest.

Nick
  • Branche: Musik

Nick's Falcon Review

Bewertet am 27.3.2020

B+
I've always found it very helpful and useful in my role of community engagement.
I've since...

B+
I've since branched it out to other team members, who are using it for publishing and brand strategy.

Organization, ease of use, customer support

limited reporting features for Instagram, limited scrape of YouTube comments

Cost
Matthias
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Having a good flight with (the) Falcon ;-)

Bewertet am 18.11.2020

As a company we are very happy with Falcon, especially to be able to provide our international colleagues with content.

Working with Falcon is "smooth" and very intuitive, it's easy to approve/deny content and we like the way of creating stock content for our international colleagues. Furthermore, the communication with the "Superninjas" works fast and their tips and tricks are mostly very helpful.

The limited possibilities (e.g. no display of FB wall posts) of Falcon's Community Management.

Tom
Tom
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Expensive but useful social tool

Very positive.

Very positive.

Integration with LinkedIn.
Powerful monitoring capabilities.
Easy to use dashboards.
Great onboarding.
Reliable - never had a failed post.

Expensive compared to competitors.
No support for gallery posts or multiple image posts on Instagram and LinkedIn.

sanu
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

it is a social media monitoring and analytics platform.

Bewertet am 14.2.2023

it is a powerful tool for businesses looking to monitor and analyze social media conversations. Its comprehensive coverage, advanced analytics, customizable dashboards, AI-powered insights, and strong data privacy and security make it a valuable platform for businesses of all sizes looking to improve their social media performance and better understand their customers.

Brandwatch monitors millions of sources across the internet, including social media platforms, news sites, forums, and blogs. This provides businesses with comprehensive coverage of online conversations about their brand and industry.Brandwatch allows businesses to monitor social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for mentions of their brand or related topics. This can help businesses to gain insights into customer sentiment, identify emerging trends, and monitor their brand reputation.

Brandwatch can be quite expensive, especially for small businesses. The platform's pricing is based on the volume of data being monitored and the number of users, which can make it cost-prohibitive for some businesses.Brandwatch can be complex and overwhelming for new users. The platform offers a wide range of features and capabilities, which can take some time to learn and master.

Amy
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helps us do our best

Bewertet am 30.11.2020

Falcon has helped us streamline our content publishing, and measure our effectiveness like never before.

Prior to falcon we had to work with free scheduling tools that didn't do all we needed, and content was held in spreadsheets. Now we can plan, implement and measure our social offering all on one platform!

Whilst there are great tools to implement with a CRM system or social media to create profiles, there is not an available API for our CRM system.

Measures and reports can be improved, but they are working on this all the time!

Antti
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Lovely tool

Bewertet am 18.11.2020

I would describe myself as a satisfied user, who is still learning.

I would describe myself as a satisfied user, who is still learning.

I like the fact that I can collect all our social media doings in one hub, and feel that thou I have been using Falcon.io for a while there is always some untapped potential, waiting to be realized. The dialogue with the company also seems to have the customers best at heart, and staying in tune is really easy. The inspirational sessions set up by Falcon.io providing inspiration from across the globe is a big plus.

We have some challenges with multilingual posts, and every now and then there are some small kinks in the interface that usually get ironed out pretty fast.

Matilda
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really useful, but some extra features could help it work even better

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

I like being able to do all my social media work on Falcon, rather than skipping between sites. It also allows me to do the bulk of posting in one session, rather than doing it throughout the week. Overall it works really well, and makes my work easier, but I would appreciate some additional features being added so that it can work even better.

The listening tool on Falcon is really powerful and allows you to track the impact and reach of your social media campaigns. The scheduling tool is also useful for prepping social media output in advance, and easy to use.

Some really useful features are missing, most noticeably the ability to track impressions - both for accounts and hashtags. I also find the video scheduling tool for Facebook to be less good than the native scheduling, so I will end up scheduling videos on Facebook rather than on Falcon.

Daniela
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good tool with many features

Bewertet am 18.11.2020

It's a good tool but it could definitely be improved.

It's a good tool but it could definitely be improved.

The best thing about Falcon is how easy it is to schedule content.

It is very complex to use and requires a lot of time to really understand all its features. I think it can be a very good resource for market research and understanding your own community better, but it often fails to deliver on daily tools (like not being able to directly post carousels or videos properly), or setting up reports that include an engagement rate for the account or post. Many things still have to be done manually or using other platforms.
The community management tool is pretty useless.

Kenichiro
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

End to end solution!

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

Great but need to become a more sophisticated user to utilize the full power that this platform offers.

Create contents, manage the contents distribution calendar, review the performance, monitoring tthe sentiment and inquiries, able to explain our efforts on ROI! What do you need more?

Nothing typically. When introducing this platform, the customer service conducted a comprehensive training and responded very well to inquiries. What can you ask more?

Abe
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Good base functionality, but some difficulties with basic features

Bewertet am 17.3.2020

Falcon.io is a great mid-range tool that is a good solution to a wide variety of social media needs. The support staff are great, and there are features that are a nice plus. However, the tool doesn't respond well to being pushed too far. Reporting is restricted, team set up has odd quirks, and some of the bonus features detract more than anything.

We really like the audience module, with being able to tag and track consumer groups. The easy-to-use queues are great, with a lot of flexibility. The team grouping is a good feature as well. The support staff are great. Finally the modular pricing makes it affordable for a wide variety of needs.

The insights and reporting element is not fully developed, with a lot of mismatched features and confusing elements. The response templates are awkward and really impractical. Some of the queue features make it hard to collaborate in teams. Not being able to roll out a queue set up across users also takes a lot of time during set up.

Henri
Henri

Brandwatch Soft Review

Bewertet am 28.9.2023

Thanks to dashbord, you can easily keep track of your account data. In addition, you have graphs to illustrate most figures. But unfortunately I wasn't able to get the French version of the software.

The best software for keeping track of your social network accounts. The extra thing I like is the "Queries" commands.

It's a rather complex piece of software. Don't forget to get professional help at the beginning.