Rezdy

Sortieren nach

Ricardo
Ricardo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Greta software with a lot of functionalities

Bewertet am 22.5.2021

The experience has been grert. It has allowed us to keep our inventory organizes, our staff well planned in advance, and keeping track of our bookings while offering our clients an easy way to book (and pay) for their tours.

This software allows you to sell tours and activities to your clients, with a great design and even a simple website. It also allows you to reach a marketplace, synch to different OTAs and organize your agents. The software can seem a bit complex and intimidating at first, but once it is working you can do so much with it. The best feature is that it allows you to organize your team and resources in the back end.

It can be a bit intimidating to use it, but you have customer support and training before getting it running.
There is one feature that still needs work and that's the net and rack rates for agents , but there's always room for improvement

Dear Ricardo,
Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we really appreciate this.

Jordan

Great Software Overall

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

Overall Rezdy is a great solution with a wide distribution infrastructure. The software contains various features that assist in operations like waitlisting both manual and automatic. The customer service/support has improved over the years but still has room for growth. Overall, I would recommend Rezdy.

System is built for enterprise use. It is packed full of advanced features that assist in daily operations and distribution of product.

User experience can be complicated in payment and automation. It requires a little more attention to detail than with competitors.

Peek Pro und Xola

Warum Rezdy gewählt wurde

We needed more functionality than FareHarbor could provide. We have complexities to our business and Rezdy was better suited to handle those.

Zuvor genutzte Software

FareHarbor
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Not Ready For Big Companies.

Bewertet am 8.1.2016

Rezdy and I have a love hate relationship and unfortunate, more hate. Rezdy has a very complex, clunky, cumbersome product setup process and the worst checkout process in history of the internet. See Con section.

All the features I needed with some exceptions.

Support is good. When tickets are submitted, good responses are given. Team is attentive to help you understand the system and fix bugs.

Clean layout.

A bright future with a few important changes.

Checkout flow must have been designed by a plumber. No offense to plumbers. During the busy summer rental season, my client would receive several calls, daily, with people that did not know how to checkout! Just search Rezdy support ticket number #205248418. Basically, it's a two step checkout. First you select the date, then click Confirm Availability. Then you click the date again, at which point you are given a strange, agenda style calendar to select the duration. After that, the booking process is as usual, name info payment etc. Way to complicated for people to understand.

New Feature Request Process is a voting system. However, a feature with 15 votes (ie "Customize fields in Manifest") or 13 votes or 10 votes gets completed, but a feature with 15 votes ("Customers are confused by the 2 step booking process") does not get completed. Additionally, things that are not even in the feature request system mysteriously appear as a new feature. A very strange and frustrating system. If you need a specific feature, plan on NOT getting it because only one or two people might vote on it. To give you an idea how many clients Rezdy might have, the most popular feature (Wordpress Plugin) received 50 votes. More attention should be given to 15 votes since that is 30% of their clients.

Product/Rental 'session' setup process is a nightmare! My client has 18 locations, 30+ rental products, and different prices in different areas as well as holiday rate changes for holidays, like 4th of July. At first sight all is well, then you have to deal with 'sessions', yeah 'sessions'. The greatest thorn in my side of the entire 2 year experience. Once you set up a one product at a location, you have to create a 'session' in the calendar, yes, separate from the product info area. In the calendar, you create a session for that product and if you have variable prices, or a specific hour of the day you don't want a rental to be available, at each break you'll need to create several different sessions. If you have a lot of products, plan on spending several hours in sessions. The system isn't intuitive enough to build the session for you (in the background) based on the info you placed in the product info area. My "Create Sessions from Product Details" feature request only received 5 votes. Needless to say, sessions are the worst, most time consuming part of Rezdy. Someone that is not tech savvy will have a hard time learning it. And oh! sessions can only be created at 6 month intervals. So for a 9 month rental season, you need to do everything twice and then again the next year and the next and so on.

Products are another area for improvement.

To give you an idea about our products the setup is like this:
12 Products - Location A
10 Products - Location B
11 Products - Location C
8 Products - Location D
15 Products - Location E
7 Products - Location F
15 Products - Location G

If rental product 1 is at A, B, C, D, F, and G locations, you need to clone product 1 seven times and assign each one to its separate location. Then set the prices, and such for each. After that you need to create sessions for product 1 at all seven location. Locations are really called categories in Rezdy because they don't have a feature to manage locations. My client has about 30 rental products and 18 locations, however my Rezdy account has 100 products. Most are duplicates of each other. For example, Product 1, has 16 duplicates. Yes, you can clone products, but you can't clone sessions.

Documentation needs improvement.

You can not bulk edit, sync products or CSV upload anything. Everything is one at a time.

Last and biggest con, because of its confusing checkout process and the number resulting calls from confused renters, my client has discontinued using my website service. I had a beautiful site, with easy navigation to the products and spent two years using Rezdy. Every call was about the booking process, which is handled by Rezdy via a script embedded in page. Unfortunately, that I cannot convince the client it's Rezdy's fault. I took the bullet for them. If they only had an easy checkout system, confused renters wouldn't have called, I'd still have my client and only half of this review would be accurate.

My recommendation is to wait for Rezdy to streamline a bit. And from experience, that might be a while.

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for your comments.
We have made some significant changes both in our plans and features in the past few years. You can check out our regular upgrades, improvements, and new features using the link below.
Kind regards

ahmed
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

italypass

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

very good but expensive ,it was better to make good offers and better prices and commission

You should organize events in the maine cities the world and make good market place for your suppliers and agents so they can meet each other and make good deals this for me will be amazing way and somthing new no one think about it

Bókun

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Rezdy

very easy to use and we use it now for 3 month we never paied over 100 euros a month very good commission
Alvin Jason

Rezdy: Streamlined and Effective

Bewertet am 24.11.2023

Overall, Rezdy continues to stand out as an exceptional reservation system for our needs. It seamlessly accommodates our company's requirements and consistently delivers the essential functions with remarkable efficiency.

Rezdy is incredibly user-friendly, offering reliable software that ensures accurate bookings. Tracking daily reservations is a breeze, and the management of reports is both excellent and efficient. Generating reports is also remarkably easy.

The mobile application lacks functionalities comparable to the web-based software. Additionally, the calendar management accurately records bookings and their details but doesn't make availabilities clear when viewing the calendar.

Hi Alvin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Rezdy! We're delighted to hear that you find our platform streamlined and effective. It's fantastic to know that tracking daily reservations and managing reports have become a breeze for you.

Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we acknowledge the room for improvement, particularly in the mobile application's functionalities. Rest assured, our team is dedicated to enhancing the mobile experience to provide a seamless and feature-rich platform for on-the-go users like yourself.

Thank you once again for choosing Rezdy and for being a part of our community. If you ever have more feedback or suggestions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience continues to be positive and efficient.

Best regards,
Team Rezdy

Jeff
Jeff

The Best Online Booking System for Tours and Activities

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

It has been really great and a big boost for our business.

It has been really great and a big boost for our business.

The platform is very customizable and there are preset configurations for various types of tours and activities which makes it a huge time saver when setting things up. They really get the need for data and analytics and make a good number of tools available to easily integrate with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. The Trip Advisor Review Express Integration also makes it very easy to grab a bunch of reviews and set the request process for reviews on auto-pilot. They also have these widgetized elements that make embedding calendars and products into your website very easy. All around, a great platform that really increased our bookings YOY and dramatically increased revenues in the business while lowering our time and customer interactions to get an booking. Highly recommend.

It is a VERY robust system, and it does a LOT of stuff, so, there is a lot learn. The system is well documented and support is prompt, so like with any new system, you just have to work through it. A series of setup or getting started videos would be helpful though.

Monique
Monique

Loyal customer

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

Every business has different needs, but if Rezdy software suits your needs, the experience of working with them is a good one.

Integrates white many of our largest customers, making our lives easier when managing bookings.
Allows us to use it on the run via our phones.
Customer support is outstanding.
Payment integration is great.
Outstanding understanding of customer situation during COVID19.

Location of features can be non-intuitive (however customer support is excellent).

Dear Monique,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback.
This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams.

Shane
Shane

I use rezdy for my hiking tour company and it has all the features i need to be eifficient.

Bewertet am 26.7.2018

The calendar and manifest are the best features of Rezdy and that is where I spend most of my time. They are constantly modifying the manifest options which really helps with my customer check-in and that is a time when everything needs to be seamless.

I wish Rezdy had an integration with When I Work so I could help track guides with their respective shifts.

Antwort von Rezdy

Hello there Shane, Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying our platform and that it is making your business run more seamlessly. That is exactly what we aim to provide for our customers! Thank you for also including some feedback about an area you'd like us to improve on. Please rest assured that we are always working to improve our platform and I will be sure to present your feedback to our development team. Keep you eyes peeled for regularly occurring platform updates and our monthly webinars for some good Rezdy tips and tricks.

Allan
Allan
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does what it promises, most feature-rich option at this price level, easy to use

Bewertet am 16.12.2015

We've used a few other pieces of software, and this is the only one that had properly working inventory management and allocation. The software we switched away from has since added it, but I still feel like this is the most complete package - and I haven't found any bugs. I've looked at other software since (sales calls got me to humor product demos) but I can say this still rises above the competition

Proper working inventory controls (you can set the amount of tour guides available, or items available, and it obeys your group booking policies to avoid double-booking)

Simple, clean, bug-less checkout process.

Many 3rd party integration apps

Multi-page checkout process (instead of clean single page)

Setting up discount vouchers and figuring out which discount method for the task or offer at hand can be a little confusion at first

It might take a little while to get the hang of how best to manage inventory and set up scheduled event slots, but once you understand, it's VERY easy and quick to do so.

Antwort von Rezdy

Thanks for addressing this with us and we're sorry to hear about your experience! Our support manager has emailed you to discuss and work on how Rezdy can be of better value to you. Please get back as soon as practical (Ticket #131885).

Jonny
Jonny

Great product and good customer service

Bewertet am 3.5.2018

Online booking facilities and ease of use if where Rezdy excels. Easy to block out products and send confirmation emails

Lack of asset allocation ability for bike and ski rental etc (2nd level of sizing e.g Small, Med, Large)

Antwort von Rezdy

Thank you so much for your kind review Jonny! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the product so much so far. Please know that we are always working on the product and will continue to improve the system as the company grows! Keep an eye out for new features coming soon.

Esther

Good Integration

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

Overall, we are happy with Rezdy and appreciate that they mostly stay on the ball with new integrations and technological improvements.

I like the integration with big third party booking sites so we can offer live inventory. I also like the email system for customers and the professional interface.

I'm not a big fan of the cost per booking model. I would prefer a flat monthly fee. Some of the fields are missing from the reports which is frustrating.

Thiago
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very efficient and easy to use.

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

We have been using it for more than 1 year. Very very stable and realiable. Nothing to complain considering this.

Easy to implement and easy to use. Very stable and reliable.

A few things that are not editable on the automatic email that goes to the customer. Nothing too serious.

Regiondo, TrekkSoft und Bókun

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Rezdy

Easy and faster to implement. Better price cost benefit for small company like ours. It has the resources control for the capacity.
Myron
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good program overall, but Lacks even basic, simple, elementary summary reports or views

Bewertet am 24.7.2021

Overall, I like the system and I think it has a lot of really great features. There are many workarounds we have to create to accomplish some things, but overall it was well thought out, and the regular enhancements shows that the company is continuously working to improve and adapt to the changing industry. I like the shopping cart experience and the fact that you can also sell merchandise as well as a variety of other categories to create products under. The online booking engine is great, and I love that you can automate an email for a client to pay a balance right from the email by clicking a button. I have not gotten into the marketplace and industry partnership features, but I am excited to see what it can do. I would probably give Rezdy five stars if we could view or print simple reports showing sales And availability summaries Rather than having to click all over the place to view individual tours one at time, or download spreadsheets And do all the calculations manually

I like the online booking feature. It’s clean, uncomplicated and much simpler for users Than Eventbrite. I like the automated emails, the ability to add questions for the entire reservation and for individual participants, Such as meal choices. I like that they are continuously looking for ways to make improvements come on and despite the other comments on this platform, I found customer service to be very responsive and helpful.

The reporting is the biggest frustration. Just to see how sales are going to have to flip through month by month, tour by tour to compile the information. There is not even a simple summary report showing daily sales, credit card fees, booking fees, etc. you can’t even print a single report, only download spreadsheets of raw data. We offer hundreds of tours every year, and to simply see how overall sales are going across all products or sessions is critical so we can strategize, add buses on good selling tours, look ahead to see what might need to be canceled Due to low sales. i’m sure this is fine for companies that do the same few tours every day after day, but for larger tour operators with high volume and more variety, The inability to view or print a simple summary Sales report is very frustrating and hard to imagine the reasoning we’re not building those in

Dear Myron,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements.
You might find the below article useful in relation to reporting and please feel free to contact us directly if you need any further assistance.

Giles

Google GA4 doesn't work on Rezdy

Bewertet am 23.1.2024

You can share resources, so can limit the ability of customers to buy rides that share equipment

Google GA4 analytics cannot track convertions originating from the Rezdy iFrame calendar, which frankly is hugely bad news. This means a few things:

1. Google thinks you're not making any sales on your website, which probably impacts your SEO quite badly
2. You cannot effectively run conversion campaigns on AdWords
3. You cannot check the alleged sales made by other advertising platforms like Facebook
4. You cannot attribute revenue to the initial source. i.e you can't determine if people first found you through advertising, organic search, social, etc

This really is extremely bad news for rezdy users. As of the 18th January 2024, I am informed by Rezdy support, they are unable to fix the issue. This is especially irritating because for the prior 3 months they kept inferring it was the fault of my Google Analytics specialists that were to blame.

Hi Giles,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

GA4 integration with Rezdy has consistently demonstrated its ability to track sales on websites for our operators, support conversion campaigns on AdWords, trace sales made by platforms, and attribute revenue to the initial source. Many of our customers have successfully utilised these features.

However, we understand that each business has its unique setup, and GA4 integration with Rezdy may not always function as expected due to various factors. Rest assured, we are committed to providing dedicated support to address any discrepancies or challenges you may encounter.

Our support team has been in touch with you, and we have assign a dedicated engineer to assist in resolving this issue.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. We are eager to collaborate closely with you to address any GA4-related concerns you may have.

Regards,
Team Rezdy

Jenny
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product, but all about big profits and not helping small business

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

8 years ago when we started with Rezdy I could not recommend them highly enough. However, over the past few years they have have become focused on high fees. We operate mulitday tours, so this percentage of 1.75% (plus a $249 monthly fee), or 2% (plus $49 monthly fee - but doesn't include many features) works out to be very expensive when you run multiday tours and is over a 1000% increase on what we were paying previously. Luckily we are on a legacy contract, but will have to change systems if they force us onto their new plans, which they are doing by decrease support for the old plans.
Now we have had an issue with a Cyber Attack and if turns out they have stopped supporting some merchant gateways and are pushing everyone to use their own Rezdy Pay merchant system (which again is much more expensive than our current system we have with local Australian merchant and banks).
So beware if you sign up that the product is good, but not sure it is worth the current money grab.

The features in Rezdy are great and easy to use. Mostly straight forward for guests to book (although some still struggle with some features like gift cards) and pretty straight forward behind the scenes. Easy to print manifests and change bookings.

The resources is clunky and needs improving. Also, their reporting could be improved dramatically but it gives a good overview.

Dear Jenny,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback.

Leo
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Simple and reliable

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Simple and Great

Simple and Great

Flexibility when building schedules and calendars

Taxes and fees for payment integration could be better

Sketch

Warum Rezdy gewählt wurde

Costs

Zuvor genutzte Software

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Hi Leo,

We're delighted to see that you're enjoying the flexibility of our software when building schedules and calendars.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable review.

Kind regards,

Anji
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great UX for consumers and staff

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

The onboarding and support teams are excellent. They made the setup and deploment of products so easy. Our team is now confident and consumers also find it so easy to make bookings.

Ease of set up and the template email's are great. The API with our payment gatweay and with Paypal has made it so easy to accept payments for online bookings. The interface with 3rd party booking platforms also allows us to push out inventory to booking agents.

The default page on launch can not be set (yet). Internally we use the Calendar screen as our default screen and need to open it each day. It's just a niggle really :-)

Dear Anji,

Diane
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rezdy is THE software for your tourism business

Bewertet am 16.1.2020

Well we set up our booking software wrong for the first summer season, and that was the way I was shown by Rezdy, but then another employee of Rezdy showed me how to add multiple products with multiple times, so we now have a better set-up. I have had to reconfigure along the way and it is time-consuming.

The professional front end, customers get an interface that looks so professional

Complicated, BUT there is still items in the software I have not yet used or figured out how to use.

Rosie
  • Branche: Automotive

Rezdy Customer Service Review - - Greame & Cathy specifically

Bewertet am 4.7.2016

Late Thursday afternoon (and it just so happens to be June 30th) and I decide to completely change the way we take registrations for our events. I came across Rezdy earlier that morning when researching other rental / booking sites out there and was impressed with the functionality offered. Had a few questions that need answering and a very tight deadline to launch the event the next day (Friday), so was considerably shocked when I got a very nice sales assistance Greame who answered on the second ring, was able to provide me with a host of information and assuaged all my doubts about the system. Making a big business decision like this at such short notice is always daunting, however working with Greame to setup the Pro package was super easy and left me with time to deal with other loose ends and get the event launched!! That's where Cathy came in . . . had a few little issues getting my products and inventory created and after fighting with it for an hour, gave up and called Tech Support. Was again blown away that I was able to speak with a knowledgeable and helpful support staff member within 20 seconds of calling!! Cathy was able to put me on the right path in about 10 minutes and I was ready to launch my event. Brilliant!! Still can't believe the level of customer service - - the fact that you have an Australian office is a HUGE PLUS and one that really tipped the scales in your favour. I hadn't realised how much until the support was needed and to have it instantly there is brilliant.

As per above.

As our events are quite specific and unique, it would be great to have a more customised template builder available to us. Integration into our website would be ideal - - however this is probably something I will investigage further and see what happens. Would be good to do this without an iframe however.

Susan

Tour operator ease

Bewertet am 20.11.2020

Good and getting better.

Good and getting better.

So easy to block dates, change scheduling, add new product, process orders, collect data, link to website, create vouchers, connect with distributers. Like the mobile app for quick daily check on departures and manifest checking.

Integration has progressed really well in processing payments and cancellations via different pathways.

Dear Susan,

Daniel
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brought us out of the dark ages, into the light!

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

Overall experience has been and continues to be fabulous. Customer support is spot on every time and always within easy reach. We LOVE using ready.

We love the streamlined workflow which has dramatically simplified our administration for booking students as well as managing class numbers on the fly. Easily accessible interface from anywhere in the world allows us to manage our business remotely with little fuss.

Marketplace, although a great concept it needs to be regulated a little bit better. Difficult to separate the genuine resellers from time wasters.
We would love a little more customisation with sales of gift cards and ability to manifest events which run over a number of weeks such as an 8 week course on a set night once a week.

Tanya

Good Variability

Bewertet am 10.4.2019

It works for us, we have a complicated tourism business with many different types of trips and rules that go with them. We find ways to get around the complications to make it work.

It was easy to understand and set up. It works great for us and forces parameters that we want in set bookings. Plenty of product options.

There is no archive feature, so if an employee leaves or you no longer have a resource, you are stuck with a long line of items you no longer need. If you delete it, it deletes the history. Also some things like taxes are all or nothing on a products which can mean making a huge number of products to accommodate difficult taxing systems (we have some things taxed and some not that would go on the same session)

Oliver

Very poor

Bewertet am 23.12.2021

I feel that the ethos of this company has changed since it was sold, and we will be looking for a different company for our future.

I will be fair and say that the product is ok it does as it should for tour opperators.

My main conflict with this company is the fact that after 8 years of being a loyal customer, they changed their payment plan such that our costs increased by over 150 - 200%. [Sensitive content ] the customer rep was really dismissive to our concerns as well.

Dear Oliver,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss your concerns regarding pricing. Kind Regards
Head of Customer Operations

Jan
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

So Easy and User Friendly

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

I no longer have to go through the tedious process of getting all the relevant information from customers.

The booking system is almost faultless and stats are great

I need to be able to split a booking and move some participants to "pending" in the case of illness. This is not available at the moment

Hi Jan,

We're delighted to see that you have found our software faultless and have benefited from our reporting tools.

We've also passed your feedback regarding our product features to our products team.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable review.

Kind regards,

Clare
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rezdy makes my life easier

Bewertet am 16.1.2020

Overall Rezdy is not only fantastic software, which meets my needs, the customer support is greatenever I have an issue or a question.

A very comprehensive, easy to use software which makes managing booking and communicating with guests as seamless as it can be.

I have to log in every day.
There are some additional "nice to have" features which I would like developed - e.g. improve gift cards and more, which would make me even happier.