• Funktionen
Leo B.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Very Good Software bad support

Bewertet am 22.10.2018

Overall: we have a serious situation going on, and it seems they couldn't care less. It is jeopardizing the entire company. We had to build a task force on a Sunday to try to organize things manually to minimize all the problems caused by the system.

It is a very complete solution for tours and activities. Once you understand how it works, it is a very good way to prepare your company for growth.

We warned Rezdy many times about a problem when Brazil should get into Daylight Saving Time. The Brazilian government stated that in 2019 the DST would be postponed in 2 weeks. Sessions had wrong times and iit would not be available in Expedia for the same reason. The support team used to be very attentive to our demands, but there has been a sudden change in behavior lately. We are a big company with more than 1,000 bookings/month, and Rezdy's lack of support is compromising the entire company. Activities and transfer are booked at a certain time, but the document sent to the passengers states a different time and sometimes a different day! Clients are feeling suspicious about this change in times and dates, even if we explain that it is a system's problem. Pick up times in tours have been changed automatically and clients are getting impatient about that. We have been trying to receive and urgent answer from the support team, even calling them, but no answer. This is completely awkward, considering their previous behavior (answering promptly).
Some of our suggestions are to create sessions 1 year long (not 6 months), create a way to make multiple language versions of the same product (not having to clone many times) and create subdivisions for the product description (ITINERARY, INCLUSIONS, EXCLUSIONS, KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK ETC.)

Hello there Leo,
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry you had such a difficult with your daylight savings time changes. I'm sure that has been a challenge. Unfortunately, most of this was something that was out of our hands and was due to your government making those changes to their process. We had bubbled your urgent request up to our dev team but much of the issue was due to the fluctuation from the Brazilian government and we weren't able to make the adjustments to your sessions as quickly as you had requested. I do apologize for any frustration this may have caused.
As far as your other suggestions/requests, rest assured we are continuing to make changes to our system and do roll out updates often. Many of these updates are based on the suggestions of our suppliers/customers so please know your requests have been heard. Please stay tuned for continued roll out's of new and exciting features coming soon!

Antonio M.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

The best B2B tour booking software

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

We used Rezdy both directly and through an API for booking tours. The API bookings were done through our web app and the direct ones were done by our agents. In both cases, the bookings went through without any issues. Rezdy was one of the rare booking systems that we used that we did not have any issues using. I would definitely recommend Rezdy to everyone who wants to have a beautiful and working tour booking software. Additionally, Rezdy comes with a marketplace where you can easily find operators you want to use, eliminating the need of doing much research on that end.

It is incredibly well made. Unlike most of the tour booking software out there, Rezdy is easy to set up, navigate, and use. The user interface is polished, the booking process is simple and straightforward, and the API is very well documented.

The only drawback for me was the price, but seeing how well made Rezdy is, I can understand that the price would be high.

Dear Antonio,
Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback, we really appreciate this.
Global Customer Operations

• Branche: Onlinemedien

Not Ready For Big Companies.

Bewertet am 8.1.2016

Rezdy and I have a love hate relationship and unfortunate, more hate. Rezdy has a very complex, clunky, cumbersome product setup process and the worst checkout process in history of the internet. See Con section.

All the features I needed with some exceptions.

Support is good. When tickets are submitted, good responses are given. Team is attentive to help you understand the system and fix bugs.

Clean layout.

A bright future with a few important changes.

Checkout flow must have been designed by a plumber. No offense to plumbers. During the busy summer rental season, my client would receive several calls, daily, with people that did not know how to checkout! Just search Rezdy support ticket number #205248418. Basically, it's a two step checkout. First you select the date, then click Confirm Availability. Then you click the date again, at which point you are given a strange, agenda style calendar to select the duration. After that, the booking process is as usual, name info payment etc. Way to complicated for people to understand.

New Feature Request Process is a voting system. However, a feature with 15 votes (ie "Customize fields in Manifest") or 13 votes or 10 votes gets completed, but a feature with 15 votes ("Customers are confused by the 2 step booking process") does not get completed. Additionally, things that are not even in the feature request system mysteriously appear as a new feature. A very strange and frustrating system. If you need a specific feature, plan on NOT getting it because only one or two people might vote on it. To give you an idea how many clients Rezdy might have, the most popular feature (Wordpress Plugin) received 50 votes. More attention should be given to 15 votes since that is 30% of their clients.

Product/Rental 'session' setup process is a nightmare! My client has 18 locations, 30+ rental products, and different prices in different areas as well as holiday rate changes for holidays, like 4th of July. At first sight all is well, then you have to deal with 'sessions', yeah 'sessions'. The greatest thorn in my side of the entire 2 year experience. Once you set up a one product at a location, you have to create a 'session' in the calendar, yes, separate from the product info area. In the calendar, you create a session for that product and if you have variable prices, or a specific hour of the day you don't want a rental to be available, at each break you'll need to create several different sessions. If you have a lot of products, plan on spending several hours in sessions. The system isn't intuitive enough to build the session for you (in the background) based on the info you placed in the product info area. My "Create Sessions from Product Details" feature request only received 5 votes. Needless to say, sessions are the worst, most time consuming part of Rezdy. Someone that is not tech savvy will have a hard time learning it. And oh! sessions can only be created at 6 month intervals. So for a 9 month rental season, you need to do everything twice and then again the next year and the next and so on.

Products are another area for improvement.

To give you an idea about our products the setup is like this:
12 Products - Location A
10 Products - Location B
11 Products - Location C
8 Products - Location D
15 Products - Location E
7 Products - Location F
15 Products - Location G

If rental product 1 is at A, B, C, D, F, and G locations, you need to clone product 1 seven times and assign each one to its separate location. Then set the prices, and such for each. After that you need to create sessions for product 1 at all seven location. Locations are really called categories in Rezdy because they don't have a feature to manage locations. My client has about 30 rental products and 18 locations, however my Rezdy account has 100 products. Most are duplicates of each other. For example, Product 1, has 16 duplicates. Yes, you can clone products, but you can't clone sessions.

Documentation needs improvement.

You can not bulk edit, sync products or CSV upload anything. Everything is one at a time.

Last and biggest con, because of its confusing checkout process and the number resulting calls from confused renters, my client has discontinued using my website service. I had a beautiful site, with easy navigation to the products and spent two years using Rezdy. Every call was about the booking process, which is handled by Rezdy via a script embedded in page. Unfortunately, that I cannot convince the client it's Rezdy's fault. I took the bullet for them. If they only had an easy checkout system, confused renters wouldn't have called, I'd still have my client and only half of this review would be accurate.

My recommendation is to wait for Rezdy to streamline a bit. And from experience, that might be a while.

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for your comments.
We have made some significant changes both in our plans and features in the past few years. You can check out our regular upgrades, improvements, and new features using the link below.
Kind regards

Viktoria J.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Great B2B solution for booking tours

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

We used it to book tours with operators directly and through API. This was the only booking system we used that had an API stable enough to never create any issues. We did not have one single instance of bookings failing because of the API which made Rezdy the absolute champion of API bookings.

Rezdy is an amazing solution for booking tours. It comes with a marketplace (which is surprisingly uncommon in the world of booking software) and its interface is clean and polished. It is an absolute delight working with this app and it is definitely one of the booking solutions I keep on coming back to.

Rezdy is expensive. I don't mind it, as it is a great tool, but for small companies it could be hard to justify such a price tag. I will, nonetheless, absolutely recommend to pay for Rezdy as it is worth the money.

Dear Viktoria,
Global Customer Operations

Jacqueline T.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great features and functionality that help your business grow

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

*Easy to use
*Easy to connect with resellers
*Easy to manage staff and resources
*Easy to communicate with customers via sms and email
*Great support

*Very limited reporting
*Unable to include discounted reseller tickets so does not integrate properly with accounting software
*Very, very expensive compared with other booking software
*Time consuming to set-up

Dear Jacqueline,
Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this.
We do have new customer reporting coming up very soon and we will keep you updated on this. In the meantime, if you haven't done already, please follow our "What's New in Rezdy" page for the latest updates.

John A.

Rezdy Revs up your Revenue

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

We looked at Rezdy in 2013 but chose another very decent company. Unfortunately, they were not improving the product. We reviewed our 2013 selection notes in 2015 and trialed Rezdy and two other providers. Rezdy stood out in so many ways, but the flat and fair pricing hocked us. The other companies and their "BS" zero cost plans are so pricey and create/pass along a very high pricing service charge to your customers. Add up the numbers. Rezdy runs, we push its limits. We are so happy with this product.

Stability and uptime are great. The software is easy to use and it creates tours online in minutes. The flexibility to share the reservation pages are simple and handle a variety of ways to deploy. We use iframes within our site and under the "Sell online" menu has various options available to deploy in a variety of ways using auto-generated code. Reports are useful including the manifests, and ability export. Promo codes, gift certs, categories and so much more are easy to manage. Sorting features are easy and quick.

The manifest page does not support copying a column with multiple rows. It does not work with Control keys i.e. CTRL+C or menus selections. But exporting is a decent workaround.

Dear John,
Thank you for your comments.
We have made some significant changes both in our plans and features in the past year. You can check out our regular upgrades, improvements, and new features using the link below.
Kind regards

Mario B.

Best Sofware for Activity Operator

Great experience!

What I liked from the beginning is that has already all the features I required to sell and distribute my tours and manage my resources.
You can choose your card merchant and you can have a large inventory and manage it with ease.
Great widgets and great support, I am using it especially to cross-sell products with other operators that use the same software. Look no further is you look for an all-inclusive easy and complete system.

If you have a large inventory you can't manage all on the same calendar without using filters.
I would add more features to manage resources, especially third party companies and free lance staff.

Hi Mario,
Thank you for your feedback. We really value your comments and will make sure these are shared with the right teams.

Amanda F.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Take your small tourism business to the next level...

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

Having control of my booking platform and availability is key to running a small business and most importantly having AUSTRALIAN based help-desks, with key staff you get to know is FANTASTIC! The guys in tech support do a GREAT JOB!

The flexibility and adaptability to make it work for our small tourism business and the time saving benefits; it increased revenue immediately and gave me the time to work outside of our business also.

There were some challenges during COVID processing Refunds for Cancellations (this proved difficult and was too long to get resolved at a critical time); the layout / format for email notifications is "clunky" and needs improvement; sample/templates for emails (based on industry) would be useful.

Dear Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback.
This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams.

Jordan H.

Great Software Overall

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

Overall Rezdy is a great solution with a wide distribution infrastructure. The software contains various features that assist in operations like waitlisting both manual and automatic. The customer service/support has improved over the years but still has room for growth. Overall, I would recommend Rezdy.

System is built for enterprise use. It is packed full of advanced features that assist in daily operations and distribution of product.

User experience can be complicated in payment and automation. It requires a little more attention to detail than with competitors.

Stephanie H.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Rezdy is a gamechanger for your business bookings

Bewertet am 12.11.2020

When changing a system within your business structure, it is always an apprehensive time. We had been doing manual bookings for years. If I had known how much Rezdy has simplified our bookings and how professional this move was for our business I would have done this years ago. Have never looked back since using Rezdy.

The support from Rezdy is outstanding, from integrating a booking system into my business to the everyday questions I may have. You get to speak with the team that design the product and that is incredible.

Rezdy are so receptive to feedback or implementing a design feature that you perhaps suggest, there is nothing that I don't like about the software.

Dear Stephanie,

Hilde H.

Great product

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

To be able to have our clients book into our stargazing tours and have all the required info there, auto emails, etc. is just fabulous. It means we do not have to man the office all the time.
The product is not perfect, and we do make suggestions for performance improvements and do not receive updates on these.

Rezdy has most of the functionality we need and use. It's the third type of booking software we have been using because the previous two we soon found out did just not have the flexibility we needed.

That every change needs to be saved separately, and is not saved automatically like other cloud based software can be an issue.
We do make suggestions of functionality improvements to make the product work better for us and presumably others, and it would be nice to receive updates on this. It's not obvious that anything is done with our suggestions/feedback. Perhaps there could be a page with issues that are being actioned. Having an immediate feedback mechanism would make for better customer service/relations. Our tours are weather dependent, and as such, we do get our clients to give us alternative dates. It's not possible to easily display this info in Rezdy, yet, so that we also have to use an Excel sheet, to keep the overview.

Claire R.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It’s very Robust! & we have tailored it!

Bewertet am 16.1.2020

We rely on it like electricity!
5 star

We completely rely on it to run our public walking tour business.

It has been incredibly robust. No glitches, no hacks, and runs just very very smoothly.

The monthly updating is essential to improve it & keep the quality at a top industry best standard.

We look a long time to set ours up so it works in our particular business & (in Uk) no one (we think) is using how we are.
Some of our staff still struggle with remembering how to use it as it’s very complicated - because it does so much. But my goodness it’s been a game changer!

Hi Claire,

Ruth T.
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Cuts down administration time

Bewertet am 2.3.2020

Has been a positive one. easy to work with - and certain staff members are willing to work through issues to get the end result or an alternative solution in how to tackle an issue.

Once the system is set up to your business requirements the daily administration time can be reduced considerably as a result. From an office where every booking was manually confirmed with an email personalised to the customer, the automated Rezdy system once installed and setup with live availability and "personalised" response template greatly reduced the daily administration requirements

As our business has a start time based on sunrise, we had a irregular weekly start time. That meant in our set ups for tour start times we still had to enter approx 50 tour sessions. .... and will need to do so every year. Very time consuming where a potentially "easy" fix could be set up by the software company based on start time - sunrise - altitude & longitude setting - X minutes before = tour start time.

Patrick C.

Powerful booking software at a fair price

Bewertet am 27.7.2017

I've used Rezdy for many years and even though sales reps from many of their competitors consistently try to woo me over, here I am today still working with Rezdy. First a foremost, Rezdy is the most robust booking software you can subscribe to at a monthly flat rate. All the other contenders charge IMHO an unreasonable amount for their "free" software. It's a good deal if you aren't doing much revenue, but as soon as you get to some bigger numbers, it becomes a big hit on the bottom-line.

They have certainly evolved for the better over the last couple years and I am continually impressed in how they improve from year to year. They continue to add great features and are an essential component to my business.

One feature I would like to have is importing tour session data from a CSV file. If you are coming over from a different system with inconsistent times in your tour sessions (like those working with cruise ships), it is tedious to get it all imported as you have to do it one at a time. A spreadsheet import would be amazing here. For what it's worth, I've never seen any system have this feature though :-/ Getting setup is sometimes a struggle, but as long as you are patient and willing to work diligently with customer support, everything will be great once you are off and running.

Jan B.

Tour booking software

Bewertet am 7.11.2020

Two and a half years ago when we began our foray into agritourism, I never would have known that Rezdy would be such an integral part of that process and our success. Having real-time booking made my users very comfortable with the booking process at Sun Valley Farm.

I really appreciate the support staff at Rezdy! Anytime I have a question or just have forgotten how to work a certain aspect of this software they are almost always available to guide me through the problem. My customers very rarely have difficulty booking!

The connection to stripe was very challenging during the quarantine and shut down of tourism. Rezdy has recently made some changes to their platform that hopefully will help us through those issues. I look forward to switching to this new service.

Dear Jan,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback and we really appreciate your kind words.
You are correct regarding changes being made to the refund process moving forward and you should receive some updates on this front very soon.

Jeff D.

The Best Online Booking System for Tours and Activities

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

It has been really great and a big boost for our business.

The platform is very customizable and there are preset configurations for various types of tours and activities which makes it a huge time saver when setting things up. They really get the need for data and analytics and make a good number of tools available to easily integrate with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. The Trip Advisor Review Express Integration also makes it very easy to grab a bunch of reviews and set the request process for reviews on auto-pilot. They also have these widgetized elements that make embedding calendars and products into your website very easy. All around, a great platform that really increased our bookings YOY and dramatically increased revenues in the business while lowering our time and customer interactions to get an booking. Highly recommend.

It is a VERY robust system, and it does a LOT of stuff, so, there is a lot learn. The system is well documented and support is prompt, so like with any new system, you just have to work through it. A series of setup or getting started videos would be helpful though.

Esther S.

Good Integration

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

Overall, we are happy with Rezdy and appreciate that they mostly stay on the ball with new integrations and technological improvements.

I like the integration with big third party booking sites so we can offer live inventory. I also like the email system for customers and the professional interface.

I'm not a big fan of the cost per booking model. I would prefer a flat monthly fee. Some of the fields are missing from the reports which is frustrating.

Gerd H.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Rezdy - a perfect partner for toursim businesses

Bewertet am 8.8.2018

We operate hire boats and guided tours with Food and Drink Add-ons purely as online-prebookable.
Rezdy was easy (but very time-consuming) to setup and it is very easy to modify products and resources. Any occuring issues or questions are tackled by the superb support team immediately and thoroughly. So far (2.5 years of operation) we have not experienced any outage or software glitch with rezdy.

Ease of use, the ease of implementing it in our website and the AWESOME (!) support team.

The "Reports" tool especially the export function gives a very bad user experience and it is not calculation properly (you can't rely on the exported csv and you have to recalculate it manually).

Antwort von Rezdy Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello there Gerd, Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with Rezdy. I am glad to hear that you have gotten such great support from our Support team. They are pretty darn awesome! Thank you for also providing feedback about that "reports" tool. We have already been made aware of this issue and our development team is aware and working on it. Appreciate you letting us know that you have had the same struggle. Please be patient with us as we get to work on making these updates. Should you have any other feedback, please do let us know, as you have already mentioned, our amazing support team is always willing to help.

Jesse C.

The BEST tour booking software

Bewertet am 9.9.2015

We've been using Rezdy for over a year. We absolutely love it. My company would not have been able to grow into its current state without their amazing software. We've booked thousands of customers through it now and have no plans of switching. They continue to release new features that are true improvements based on product direction and customer feedback.

Pros:
- 100% uptime so far (Absolutely mission critical)
- Regular releases of new, useful features
- Quick responses from customer service
- Bugs addressed fully and properly
- Modern software technology and development methodology
- Fully featured for pretty much any tour business. We've changed our business model around about a dozen times now and there are very few things that Rezdy hasn't been able to do. Public bookings, private groups, gift cards, you name it and Rezdy probably does it.
- Mature software
- Great pricing structure
- Everything just works. We've never lost an order, never accidentally deleted anything, nothing has ever been booked for the wrong day, a payment has never gone missing. Their software has never been at fault for any of our errors.
- Mobile/responsive design interface
- Integration with other software like google analytics

Cons:
- Some features, particularly an easy way to cancel reservations + refund trips in bulk, that we need are slow to roll out. This isn't just a con for Rezdy though. As far as I'm aware, no competing software has solved this issue.
- The backend mobile interface is a bit meh at the moment. It works, but needs a lot of improvement. Note though, that their front-end mobile interface (the part where your customer books) is stellar.
- No testing or backup environments

I evaluated ALL the tour booking software (no joke. all of it) that was available in 2014 and picked Rezdy out of a big long list of them. They are leaps and bounds ahead of the competition. Since then, the only competitor that I think might come close to them might be Peek.

My background is in UX and software development. I know how software is built and how software shops are run. The majority of the booking software out there is terrible and made on old software development principles and technologies. Rezdy is very modern in both their methodology and technology.

Bottom line: Try Rezdy, you won't regret it. And feel fortunate that, in a sea of terrible tour operator software, Rezdy has created something fantastic and continues to improve it.

Anji K.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great UX for consumers and staff

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

The onboarding and support teams are excellent. They made the setup and deploment of products so easy. Our team is now confident and consumers also find it so easy to make bookings.

Ease of set up and the template email's are great. The API with our payment gatweay and with Paypal has made it so easy to accept payments for online bookings. The interface with 3rd party booking platforms also allows us to push out inventory to booking agents.

The default page on launch can not be set (yet). Internally we use the Calendar screen as our default screen and need to open it each day. It's just a niggle really :-)

Dear Anji,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback.

Diane B.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Rezdy is THE software for your tourism business

Bewertet am 16.1.2020

Well we set up our booking software wrong for the first summer season, and that was the way I was shown by Rezdy, but then another employee of Rezdy showed me how to add multiple products with multiple times, so we now have a better set-up. I have had to reconfigure along the way and it is time-consuming.

The professional front end, customers get an interface that looks so professional

Complicated, BUT there is still items in the software I have not yet used or figured out how to use.

Jeanette J.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Program,software and service is great I am still new on Rezdys

Bewertet am 25.7.2018

A smooth running calendaring back office system to carry my company

The ease to search for suppliers, integration with most otfer platforms and easily making changes to your existing product

By the press of a button and it is changed everywhere.

Payment gateways in africa that is linked are only few options available
And opening up a stride account is not as easy as it seems as you fill in pages of detail only yo realise at the end that stride do not support your country, very frustrating. Same problem with most of the payment gateways if you stay in Africa .

The problem with the one gateway vcs is also that you then have to put your pricing in your Rezdy program with your own country's currency, but it is easier to advertise in usd
So now you cant use the payment gateways on your website unless you open and register your bussiness in the U.S
If however you decide to choose option as bank transfer only you will be able to accept usd trough your swift code by a manual entry for your website
But the function for someone to pay with credit card or visa wont be supported

Antwort von Rezdy Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi there Jeanette Juanita, We really appreciate that you have taken the time to provide us with some thoughtful feedback. I apologize that there are so few options for payment gateways that are available in your area at the moment. I'm sorry you had such a difficult time signing up with Stripe. I'm sure that was frustrating. We are always striving to make regular improvements to our offerings. I will be sure to share your feedback in hopes of providing better options for you and your business in the near future. Should you have any questions or need any support, please do continue to reach out to our team. We are more than happy to help in anyway that we can!

Julie N.
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Awesome Service

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

Ease of keep track of bookings
Ease of keep records of customers
Ease of building tours
Ease of talking with a real person and having my issues dealt with immediately over the phone....love it!

Ease of use. So easy to keep on top of the services I have to offer and my customers

Learning new additional services available

Rosie L.
  • Branche: Automotive

Rezdy Customer Service Review - - Greame & Cathy specifically

Bewertet am 4.7.2016

Late Thursday afternoon (and it just so happens to be June 30th) and I decide to completely change the way we take registrations for our events. I came across Rezdy earlier that morning when researching other rental / booking sites out there and was impressed with the functionality offered. Had a few questions that need answering and a very tight deadline to launch the event the next day (Friday), so was considerably shocked when I got a very nice sales assistance Greame who answered on the second ring, was able to provide me with a host of information and assuaged all my doubts about the system. Making a big business decision like this at such short notice is always daunting, however working with Greame to setup the Pro package was super easy and left me with time to deal with other loose ends and get the event launched!! That's where Cathy came in . . . had a few little issues getting my products and inventory created and after fighting with it for an hour, gave up and called Tech Support. Was again blown away that I was able to speak with a knowledgeable and helpful support staff member within 20 seconds of calling!! Cathy was able to put me on the right path in about 10 minutes and I was ready to launch my event. Brilliant!! Still can't believe the level of customer service - - the fact that you have an Australian office is a HUGE PLUS and one that really tipped the scales in your favour. I hadn't realised how much until the support was needed and to have it instantly there is brilliant.

As per above.

As our events are quite specific and unique, it would be great to have a more customised template builder available to us. Integration into our website would be ideal - - however this is probably something I will investigage further and see what happens. Would be good to do this without an iframe however.

Daniel S.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Rezdy ain't bad, worth the $

Bewertet am 15.11.2020

Rezdy has been a great platform for our team, we tried to set up with another booking software company, but returned to rezdy for its ease of use.

The user interface, on desktop.
The ease to share on websites.

The booking fees. The mobile site and app.

Dear Daniel,