Docebo

Paul
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

H&S Review of Docebo

Bewertet am 4.10.2023

Docebo has a lot of features (too many to count) out of the box. We currently use Learn LMS with Discover, Coach & Share, and Extended Enterprise. We are excited to start utilizing all the great features as we continue our journey with our clients (who are the main users of the platform). Also love being part of the community to hear about product updates and taking part of the focus groups when testing new features/products.

While Docebo has some amazing features, I would say the reporting functionality of Learn LMS needs an overhaul. I know that there are add-ons for reporting but haveing said that, I still think the reports could be more than just a data dump into Excel. The onboarding process was less than helpful, instead of helping us dive deep into our use case, it was a whole lot of information about features that we weren't going to use.

Sheri
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My favorite LMS!

Bewertet am 24.10.2023

I've used Docebo with two different companies. I've had an overall good experience and would choose it again. Most of my everyday tasks work well and are easy to use.

I love the way users, courses, lesson plans, and reporting are organized. I can generally configure the platform to do what I need to do regarding managing users and tracking course completions/scores. I also love how the dashboard and buttons can be customized. I was able to configure the look and feel of the platform to match our branding.

My least favorite aspect is the difficulty of trying to troubleshoot bugs in the system. We've had some tracking issues without Docebo Marketplace content that haven't been able to be resolved. When I have to ask IT for help, my requests are generally unresolved.

360Learning

Warum Docebo gewählt wurde

Learning 360 doesn't have anywhere near the features Docebo has available. The user interface and course screens are very basic and not customizable.

360Learning

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Docebo

Ease of use, intuitive navigation, branding, and reporting options
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cumbersome, myopic UX and sub-par technical support

Bewertet am 16.3.2022

I have been configuring eLearning systems for almost 20 years and while the admin interface is easy to use for those new to LMS, and it's not the worst LMS platform... this is a lightweight system that lacks the critical component of end-user/learner experience, content organization structures, search functionalities, general wayfinding and flexibility as authoring technologies change.

Hmmm. Exploring gamification looks like it may be promising but honestly, I'm already disappointed that the demo environment presented to us has all sorts of customizations that require external resource/effort to create.

Inability to easily preview the learner experience is at the top of my laundry list of functional limitations

Sydney
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy user access, an LMS we appreciate!

Bewertet am 19.1.2024

I like that Docebo has a network of tools and resources to support learning in our company.

Some of the navigation in Docebo is not productive and I would like to be able to quick key things to get to where I want more productively.

Kathryn
  • Branche: Internet

Endless Customization

Bewertet am 11.8.2023

Docebo enabled us to start creating an ecosystem of learning. We are thrilled with the flexibility and customizability we have within the platform, and are continuing to find new uses for driving learners into our portal.

For our use case, we wanted a highly customizable platform that would enable us to create custom learning experiences around "moments that matter." This was simple to achieve within the Docebo platform due to the ability to segment users to provide them with targeted experiences, and the ease of use with designing pages and menus.

The only thing that feels like a miss is not having the ability to send a direct calendar invite automatically upon enrollment. Instead, you receive an enrollment notification with the option to download the calendar invite. We've had some confusion with learners, and attendance issues due to the extra step required to add learning to an external calendar.

Degreed, Absorb LMS, Cornerstone LMS und LearnUpon

Warum Docebo gewählt wurde

We were unable to customize Workday, and had very limited access to setup and reporting as it is also our HRIS system.

Workday HCM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Docebo

The customer care pre-sales was TOP NOTCH! Also, pricing for the system quality was superior.
Christopher
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, flexible and constantly improving

Bewertet am 6.11.2023

Excellent with fantastic support from our account manager, customer solutions manager and the helpdesk staff who are knowledgeable, helpful and thorough.

Positive feedback from trainers, admins and end users who are all impressed with the system.

The ease of use for end users with the ability to create custom pages to display the most relevant information.

Excellent support from the Docebo helpdesk.

Monthly updates and improvements to the system with a heavy emphasis on customer feedback.

The online learning and community to support with all aspects of the system.

The length of the onboarding over a number of weeks. We would have liked a more intense onboarding course over a shorter period of time.

Some excellent data features locked behind an additional paid product.

Cornerstone LMS

Warum Docebo gewählt wurde

Stability issues with existing system and we wanted all of our training (eLearning, classroom and webinar) all in one place.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Docebo

The additional support offered by Docebo to integrate and launch the system and the frequent updates.
Dave
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent LMS for businesses of any size

Bewertet am 31.8.2023

Docebo has been an excellent tool both for training our customers and for training our employees, especially in a fast-paced environment where knowledge changes so quickly and frequent updates and retraining are necessary.

Fast implementation and intuitive interface has been helpful in getting us up and running and then continuing to grow rapidly. White-labeling is also very nice so we can make the platform look pretty much exactly as we choose and it feels like OUR environment, not a 3rd-party space.

Some processes can be confusing or labor-intensive, requiring a lot of clicks and proofreading to make sure everything is working correctly. This is the cost of having so many features and options available though, some of them are just highly detailed and need a lot of attention to be able to use, for instance if you're going to set up different experiences for many different branches of users (e.g. customers from different corporations or in different job roles), you're just going to have to do a lot of configuration and testing to make sure it works exactly as you intend for everybody. But it's cool that you have that ability to tailor things so much.

Adam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Lots of features, good value for your money

Bewertet am 12.12.2023

There's a ton of cool features in Docebo, the biggest downside is that some of them feel neglected. Once they focus on fixing that and bringing everything up to their current standards, it will be fantastic.

- A lot of features (e.g. gamification, ILTs, learning plans, power users, enrollment rules, automatic groups, etc.)
- Great customization (branding, custom pages, access to CSS

- Some features have not been updated in a long time (e.g. learning plans, catalogs, skill management).
- Some pages cannot be customized for some reason (e.g. gamification page, my team, my profile)
- Customer service is quick to help but after so many years working with the tool, I sometimes know the answer they are giving me is not correct and need to prove it before they admit it

Norbert
Norbert
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Inches away from a perfect platform

Bewertet am 11.10.2023

The customization that allows me to make the platform look and behave how I want it. I don't mention any other features that are standard or expected from a learning platform because I don't have to worry about them. They are all there and ready to use in a clear and easy way.

The interface is inconsistent. The entire product feels like a continuous project, which obviously it is, in a way that's not always good. At moments you feel like you're time travelling to years past and working on an old interface.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Modern and intuitive experience for users and admins alike

Bewertet am 27.9.2023

Feedback from our end users has been fantastic, they find the platform easy to use, modern and intuitive. We see huge opportunity in implementing existing functionality and are excited to see what's on the horizon.

We are a complex organisation and reporting has presented some challenges. Whilst Docebo have been supportive finding solutions we look forward to enhancement and improvements in this space.

Natasha
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great UI and easy to use

Bewertet am 29.9.2023

I have had a very positive experience with Docebo through product selection, implementation and ongoing management. Our CSM, [sensitive content hidden], is fantastic to work with and always brings lots of great ideas and provides us with knowledge and support where needed.

Docebo is extremely easy to use in the back and front end. Our main driver in product selection was for a platform that was easy to use and customisable, Docebo ticked both of these boxes. We leverage the custom pages extensively to highlight our different training programmes. The administration is easy and clean to use with enough options for flexibility but no too many so that it becomes overly complicated.

There are some areas of the platform which are clearly older such as the user personal summary and the activities area. These areas lack some of the great features which are in other areas of the system, such as filtering and a clean user interface.

Kallidus Learn und Litmos

Cornerstone LMS
Nicole
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Docebo aligns with our requirements, budget, and offers a seamless learning experience for...

Bewertet am 15.11.2023

I liked the onboarding process. They took us through the entire platform step by step, and the onboarding specialist was helpful in answering all our questions.

With Docebo, you don't have to create a new learning plan every time, unlike our previous LMS. You can create one and use it over and over, saving you time.

Their support system is great, and it's clear their staff is well-trained to provide assistance when needed.

I also appreciate the flexibility when creating learner and facilitator dashboards. I can customize to create a clean dashboard, making it easy for learners and facilitators to access their materials and live sessions.

One thing that could use some improvement is how they handle learner notifications. While all the necessary components are there, it would be really handy if users had the option to create specific folders, especially for clients who prefer custom emails that can be reused. Currently, everything is in one big list, and having folders to organize notifications would make things much more organized and user-friendly.

Roni
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Docebo is a good option for LMS

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

The experience has improved over the last few months. It has been challenging to get concrete responses related to issues we have been experiencing.

Easy to use - intuitive platform, with a lot of features.

Further case scenario testing is required before deploying a new feature. We went through several implementations for which we had challenges.

Also, I think there is an opportunity to improve basic existent features in the LMS, such as automated unenrollment, and course search and navigation...

Melissa
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Super Admin Review of Docebo as an LMS

Bewertet am 16.11.2023

My experience with the support chat feature has been pretty amazing. We did not have the ability to contact the platform of our former LMS so even just being able to validate that there isn't a better way (when developing a workaround for a feature not yet available) is very helpful.

It's lightyears ahead of our former LMS, but as we grow into using more aspect of the platform, the pain points are more prominent.

lack of intuitive reporting (see above, cobble together various reports) and soft deadlines for LPs (IE we can't use days of validity on LPs for this reason). These are my two biggest pain points at the moment.

Jennifer
Jennifer
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Docebo continues to grow and evolve as we do.

Bewertet am 16.10.2019

They have been the most phenomenal partners for our organization. We truly believe that their success has allowed us to experience the growth and success we have driving a learning culture.

We love the fact the software is constantly growing and evolving and has allowed us to grow beyond what we originally thought possible. We also love the partnership we have with Docebo. We feel our business truly matters to them and that they listen to our needs and use cases to help us solve any issues.

The software is growing and evolving quickly, it sometimes feels like they are moving quickly onto the next product rather than fully developing what they were working on. The product or new feature may be 95%-99% complete.

Ellie
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

You get out of it what you put into it

Bewertet am 24.10.2023

The overall experience with Docebo is that you get out of it what you put into it. If you put the effort into the platform to make it what you want, you will get the benefits from it.

Docebo is a platform that encompasses a lot of features into one. Between a course content repository, to a social learning platform, to SCORM compatible LMS, Docebo has it all.

Certain current states of the system such as not being able to retake a course can be frustrating. There isn't much that you can't find a workaround for, but sometimes you will have a lot of work arounds for something you might seem is simple.

Edoardo
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Extended Enterprise capabilities

Bewertet am 24.10.2023

We are using Docebo both for internal onboarding and training and to offer its capabilities to our customers using the extended enterprise module, offering a totally customized experience to each of the customers connected.

What is most amazing about Docebo is the capability to customize the platform in terms of learning experience and overall training organization.

All the coins have two faces, the cons in Docebo are related to the pros: the strong customization capabilities make the platform administration complex, and it needs to have a high level of specific knowledge.

• Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice but not with Joomla

Bewertet am 1.5.2014

They offer an integration with Joomla but unfortunatly that does not work for users on mobile devices. Since everyone uses that lately the integration is pretty much worthless. The platform itself is pretty good tough.

Antwort von Docebo

Hello and thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. Please allow me to address some points:

About the Docebo – Joomla integration: Docebo's Joomla integration is an off the shelf and free of charge integration (very few other vendors offer such an integration at no cost). This kind of integration can be improved upon given a specific requirement. We provide a first level integration that satisfies pervasive product requests, while we address customer driven scenarios, on a case by case basis. Very few other LMS players offer a similar integration at no cost, and when they do they charge it on a custom basis. We are capable of offering a tailored integration by adding details to an existing version and that’s one of Docebo’s many advantages.

Regarding use on mobile devices: While we understand that there are some limitations around the integration and mobile devices, we'd probably have to defer to a deeper analysis of what ‘mobile device’ means. There are a variety of aspects when designing responsive interfaces for say an iPhone or an iPad. We feel that Joomla integration ties into a mobile learning strategy, and may require some ad-hoc work that could leverage the basis of our integration to make it more efficient. This might require a small portion of additional cost, which we would be happy to co-invest in. If this interests you please do contact us directly!

On the integration’s usefulness: stating that the integration with Joomla is worthless because it does not interoperate effectively with mobile technologies is not what we are seeing currently among our user base. Over 100 Docebo customers use that module with their existing Joomla site and don't find the mobile aspect a block as it is. A few customers have requested additional capabilities (i.e. a full management of the course catalogue within Joomla) and we have implemented those requests with great satisfaction on the part of the client and user.

Kenleigh
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Nice LMS

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

Docebo was a nice platform and really impressive. If I were to join a training department that already had it in place I think I would be satisfied working within it. That being said, implementation, overall ease of use, and cost prevented us from choosing this as our LMS.

We were extremely impressed with our initial demonstration of the platform, our sales rep did a great job. It was beautiful, looked like "us" and seemed to do anything we might want. Working within the free trial of the platform it was quite nice!

It's complicated and expensive. I'd read about how the software was difficult to launch and upon logging in I could see why. We did self-implementation with a different LMS and I'm fairly confident that would not have been possible with Docebo. The cost was an almost immediate turn off for leadership as they were on the high end (we were considering options with native content, so our pricing included courses).

Litmos

We did not, in the end.
Mary

Have had to delay the release of our new elearning course repeatedly due to bugs in the new...

Bewertet am 6.6.2017

Decent reporting. Product seemed to work pretty well before newest release.

It has some nice features. Price is competitive.

LOTS of things are broken in the new release. Even the "next" button that takes learners through a course doesn't work. We've wasted hundreds of hours of staff time explaining problems to Docebo, getting screen shots and videos for them, and trying to develop workarounds. This upgrade should not have been released without more internal testing. It's a mess and new problems creep up every day. And things will be fixed one day and broken again the next. It's taking forever to get the bugs fixed. Meanwhile, we keep having to explain to our members why our courses aren't working. I no longer have any confidence in the company.

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Great E-Learning Platform

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

It was different from your average e-learning platform. It had very visual aspects and was more attractive than a power point presentation, for example. Read all its aspects and see if it is right for your company. It has excellent e-learning tools and new approaches on how information can be transmitted.

It was a good platform for our online learning; however, we never integrate with any other application that we currently use, which has prevented us from using it so frequently. It has great potential but it lacked the commitment we needed.

We never completely committed to the product, we used it, but it was just another program that we needed to use. If it were integrated with another program, maybe we could have used it more.

Edoardo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Becoming more of an LXP platform!

Bewertet am 11.9.2023

Very, very good! Thank you [sensitive content hidden] for your support!

Very, very good! Thank you [sensitive content hidden] for your support!

is easy to manage and set up, allows you to do many different things (e.g., gamification) without being an experienced user of the tool.

I like it all, but it definitely needs to get better at creating and importing e-learning courses. it is perfect for uploading material that already exists, much less so for those who have limited training offerings and are looking for resources to enrich the offer. Definitely the creation of a better internal authoring tool and partnerships with content providers (e.g., coursera, udemy, etc.) would make Docebo the top of the top on all aspects!

Yves
Yves
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very disapointed on the way things are going

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

It used to be my goto solution for smaller business (up to 5000 employees) as it was a very good and robust LMS. However, in the last two years, Docebo is getting buggier and buggier with less and less support from the business.

I like the ease of use and how fast it is to implement. Docebo was a very good solution for smaller businesses. Their pricing used to be honnest for a SAAS solution.

The last few years have been disapointing to say the least: no customer support, major bugs, no real help and increasing price. Docebo is losing customers at a fast past and I cannot recommend it to my clients anymore, which is a shame.

Darlene
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Docebo - Thumbs Down

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

We have not had a good experience with Docebo.

We have not had a good experience with Docebo.

The advantage to Docebo is that most of our learning is in one place.

There are lots of negatives to say about Docebo. We had an integration last summer with LinkedIn Learning. Docebo kept saying there was a bug and that it would be corrected within 2 weeks. Every 2 weeks, the support team would say the bug led to something else and the original problem was still not corrected. We found their response time to be horrible and their responses were unsatisfactory.

Antwort von Docebo

Darlene, we really do appreciate your candid feedback. Without it, we wouldn't be able to improve in the areas we need to address. Integrations with outside services are a slow process, unfortunately. We are continuing to work on these relationships so that our clients have access to the best learning materials available for their needs. Continue working with your success manager and keep them informed of the situation so that we can do everything within our power to resolve it. Thank you.

yoko
  • Branche: E-Learning

riview

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

My experience with Docebo is very good and better than other LMS platforms

My experience with Docebo is very good and better than other LMS platforms

I like that it is a feature-rich platform

in some sections the search field is missing