Proto.io Bewertungen

Proto.io

Silly-fast mobile prototyping.

3.8/5 (6 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

do not use it - find a better alternative

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

wish I could have never heard of it...

nothing I like about it - it seemed like a good working tool at first - but not...

DO NOT USE proto.io !!! еfirst of all - they have so many bugs... my developer and I had to contact customer service many times just to find out there are bugs and we need to change a few things... and it's just not worth it overall. There is a better services out there - just do your search. Also there is no way of exporting your project. I had a slight delay with going forward with my project and needed to pause my subscription - there is a "parking fee" every month. I have been a loyal customer for over a year and paid a lot of money over this period, then I parked it for a few months and still paid monthly "parking" fees... but when I realized I need to put the project on hold - until further notice proto.io customer service was not helpful at all - they said there is no way to back up the project and save it. we live in 21 century - the century of IT - task like this is so simple - they just want you to continue paying them.... If I cancel my subscription - my project will be deleted forever... the only way to keep it is to continue paying ... scumbags! think twice before start using them.

0.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

One of the best app Prototyping softwares I'vo come across. Cloud based with easy to use interface

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

One of the easiest and swift software experience provided. Has all the features to develop a high fidelity web product prototyped with integrated user testing tools as well as a supportive phone app to see designed prototypes in real.

The trial is limited to 15days.
Also after the project is complete, linking the screens is still a bit of messy and doesn't work as expected in the phone app.

7.0/10

One of the best Prototyping Software

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The features to develop a high fidelity web product prototyped with integrated user testing tools as well as a supportive phone app. Clean UI and HTML exporting is really a great feature

I used Trial version, so I didn't get an opportunity to explore much because of the trial limitation. I liked the tool. JUST IN MIND allow the free user to use more features, just an example.

Mit Google übersetzen

A bit of a learning curve but great tool to have

Bewertet am 7.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Proto.io is really great for creating interactions and getting feedback on these interactions without having to go and spend hours coding. As with any system, there is a learning curve but it is similar to Sketch and is easy enough to grasp after playing with it for a while

Build Your Prototype In Just a Few Steps

Bewertet am 3.5.2012
Quelle der Bewertung

This app is really great! I set up my site in literally just a few minutes. Of course I took some more time to make the site very pretty, but Proto.io is a tool which is very easy to use (no need to ready any instructions) and brings impressive results in a short time.

Very clean UI
HTML exporting is allowed

Mit Google übersetzen

Good way to create mockups

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the ability to create mockups before beginning a new development project.

The software is very good, but a desktop platform would be nice.