Proto.io Bewertungen

Proto.io

Silly-fast mobile prototyping.

4.2/5 (9 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

do not use it - find a better alternative

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

wish I could have never heard of it...

nothing I like about it - it seemed like a good working tool at first - but not...

DO NOT USE proto.io !!! еfirst of all - they have so many bugs... my developer and I had to contact customer service many times just to find out there are bugs and we need to change a few things... and it's just not worth it overall. There is a better services out there - just do your search. Also there is no way of exporting your project. I had a slight delay with going forward with my project and needed to pause my subscription - there is a "parking fee" every month. I have been a loyal customer for over a year and paid a lot of money over this period, then I parked it for a few months and still paid monthly "parking" fees... but when I realized I need to put the project on hold - until further notice proto.io customer service was not helpful at all - they said there is no way to back up the project and save it. we live in 21 century - the century of IT - task like this is so simple - they just want you to continue paying them.... If I cancel my subscription - my project will be deleted forever... the only way to keep it is to continue paying ... scumbags! think twice before start using them.

0.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

world class prototyping tool for those who want to go a step above invision.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great prototyping tool that's a step above invision but not so dense you need a degree to use it.

If you want to create interesting microinteractions in your prototypes Proto.io is the easiest and best looking way to achieve it.

Proto.io's import features could use improvement - but for a web-based prototyping platform its pretty solid.

best prototyping tool I've used

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've loved using Proto.io so far. Being able to create prototypes that behave so much like how I want them to behave allows the dev team to get a better understanding of my designs.

Proto.io is great for making interactive prototypes. I found a lot of tools that let you create screens and wireframes to map out the user's journey, but none of them have the functionality like Proto.io to make each and every element interactive (hovering, swiping, tapping, etc.). You can get really intricate with your screens' behavior.

As far as I know you can't easily create a component in one project and share it to another. There is a 'shared assets' feature, which lets you easily access files like a logo and use it on all projects. But I'd like to be able to create components and easily re-use them. There is a workaround - you can open a project and then copy certain parts of it to another project.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great for creating high-fidelity prototypes

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I am very pleased with the final results this site has given me.

I love that fact that you can design in both Android and iOS for your prototype, there is such a diverse amount of platforms you can prototype for, as well as create your own custom dimensions for the screen you are working with. This was the first prototyping software I used and I had a fun and educational experience with it.

It took me a little while to get the hang of how the software worked, with linking screens together and adding all the elements to the pages.

One of the best Prototyping Software

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The features to develop a high fidelity web product prototyped with integrated user testing tools as well as a supportive phone app. Clean UI and HTML exporting is really a great feature

I used Trial version, so I didn't get an opportunity to explore much because of the trial limitation. I liked the tool. JUST IN MIND allow the free user to use more features, just an example.

Mit Google übersetzen

A bit of a learning curve but great tool to have

Bewertet am 7.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Proto.io is really great for creating interactions and getting feedback on these interactions without having to go and spend hours coding. As with any system, there is a learning curve but it is similar to Sketch and is easy enough to grasp after playing with it for a while

Build Your Prototype In Just a Few Steps

Bewertet am 3.5.2012
Quelle der Bewertung

This app is really great! I set up my site in literally just a few minutes. Of course I took some more time to make the site very pretty, but Proto.io is a tool which is very easy to use (no need to ready any instructions) and brings impressive results in a short time.

Very clean UI
HTML exporting is allowed

Mit Google übersetzen

One of the best app Prototyping softwares I'vo come across. Cloud based with easy to use interface

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

One of the easiest and swift software experience provided. Has all the features to develop a high fidelity web product prototyped with integrated user testing tools as well as a supportive phone app to see designed prototypes in real.

The trial is limited to 15days.
Also after the project is complete, linking the screens is still a bit of messy and doesn't work as expected in the phone app.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Good way to create mockups

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the ability to create mockups before beginning a new development project.

The software is very good, but a desktop platform would be nice.