4,3
Branche: Chemikalien

Highly Recommend

Bewertet am 31.7.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We have been with Big Contacts for over five years. We were looking for a program that was web based that would allow us to track customer information in over 40 states. BC has delivered everything we needed and more. One of the most valuable tools is the history and the email tracking capabilities. This program offers many utilities and options to increase sales and lower the sales cycle. I highly recommend this product for anyone that is in need of monitoring sales calls and customer information.

This product is easy to use, very easy to understand and easily updated. Great tool when territory changes are needed. All information is up to date and easy to find.

We have not expereinced any problems that were negative to our needs.

Dona G.
Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having one place for customer information whether it was a completed or pending sale, billing or repair issues, and the scheduling of tasks is HUGE - it makes it easy for the remote workers. Attachements are shown separately. Connecting with Quickbooks.

Scheduling tasks for yourself or others. Historical data of contacts with your clients, whether it was a phone call, email, meeting and attachments, even the direct marketing campaign for those special offers to all or some clients. Ability to enter social media information. Ability to see the daily, weekly, monthly calendar for your entire team. Basic or Custom reports.

No place to enter time (duration of a call). No way to click on the client's twitter, facebook or linkedin feed.
Ability to look up a contact via telephone number.

Guy G.
Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Wayne Review

Bewertet am 18.9.2020

Great system to use

Liked that it was easy to use and it flowed well for us.

Need to be able to add the address up front when creating a new contact. Right now you have to create the new contact and then go back in to edit to add the address.

David K.

So far the better CRM

Bewertet am 27.1.2010
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

easier than other CRM Ive used, the pricing is reasonable, but some things still needs alot of improvement, man I cant believe no one out their has something simple to use and actually works!!! and does not cost an arm and a leg....

for the past four years we have used Zoho,Oprius,Bartchbook. Bigcontacts seems to be the easier one to pull reports, the contacts info has all the email,tasks,notes right in one place making it easy for everyone to review what is going on with each customer.
The non tech people that use it are not having a difficult time, that is one of the major reasons we switched.

We have a retail business, the marketing portion of bigcontacts lacks I was under that impression when I sing up I can send out thank you cards, and email follow ups but I had to sign up for vertical response so I have to double enter contact info to do all that.....pretty lame, Ive ask tech support about the integration but after after several emails Ive never got a straight response only that they are working with a vendor.
I also wanted to up load a couple of list and some contacts maybe deputes, bigcontacts does not combine dupes...you have to fix everything on one list then up load it...if you have a new list it will over write the existing one....what????

Antwort von BigContacts

David,

Thank you for the feedback. We have some great news for you as there appears to be some confusion regarding the marketing module.

You mentioned:
-------------------------------------------------------------
"the marketing portion of Bigcontacts lacks I was under that impression when I sing up I can send out thank you cards, and email follow ups but I had to sign up for vertical response so I have to double enter contact info to do all that"
------------------------------------------------------------
We give you the ability to easily filter any group of contacts within BigContacts and have the list instantly populate for you in VerticalResponse so that you can schedule your email or postcard campaign. NO double entry of contact information needed at all. We would be happy to show you how this works in greater detail and encourage you to take advantage of our FREE best practice webinars to learn more. http://www.bigcontacts.com/best-practices-webinars-for-web-based-crm/

Alan B.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great Product

Bewertet am 16.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a great platform and meets all of your contact management needs.

Keeps me on task! It allows me to focus on the sales interaction and not on organizing my data.

No multiple points mapping program. Everything else is great!

Derek l T.
Branche: Medizinische Geräte
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ex-Salesforce.com user appreciates value of BigContacts

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I would definitely recommend BigContacts for ease of use, price, features, and value.

The BigContacts CRM System is pretty straightforward in terms of setup and implementation. Once you learn the basic rules in terms of setting up fields, etc. you can begin using the software with confidence. The videos are extremely helpful also. The price is one-third to one-fourth the cost of Salesforce.com.

There are a few features that are a little less intuitive and may require some help from support. If you can't find the right answer in the support materials or the videos they will get on the phone after you have placed a support request. This may take some time if it is off hours, but the response is always within a 24 hour window at the longest.

Chris I.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Does the Job /Good value.

Bewertet am 5.8.2019

Great company, great service

Good value for cost per user. Like the web-based format and the customization options.

Reports could be better + mobile app would be nice.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Gary D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

BigContacts is robust, easy to use & has THE best support.

Bewertet am 26.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helps us seem like a large firm with recurring task lists, mass emails & email storage.

The well organized but customizable graphical interface.

Doesn't integrate with my financial planning software.

James H.

Good package for beginners

Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Does the job i need it do, and you guys give me a good service for peanuts, so cant say anything negative

had it from the start so for me the price

limited API interface, i would like to see full mailchimp interation for example

Tony D.

Feedback from Tony

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.7.2020

Pretty good

The Reporting functionality is the stand out feature for me

How we can't back up content; once we delete something we can't then look at content retrospectively and see what has been deleted

Angela M.
Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Just what I was looking for

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 22.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started out using Excel but that soon became overwhelming and I knew I needed something more flexible. I tried several CRMs, even one designed for MLM consultants, but Big Contacts had the features a was looking for. I can add custom fields to contacts like favorite product and even run a search by that field. The alerts are super helpful as I don't always go to the website everyday so I will know if I have a task if I get an email. I could opt in for marketing but I'm small enough I can do personal emails. The capture emails from my email isnt working because I have Outlook but I haven't talked to support about it yet to see if there is a work around. That would be awesome if it would capture and add incoming emails to the correct contact!

Set up automatic task alerts
Set up tasks with a series or preset tasks to be completed and get alerts when it's time to complete them
Add notes and communication logs to contacts
Add documents
Custom fields

More fields than I need as MLM consultant (but I can hide them)
Set up takes tim
Need Bigger or Biggest plan for email alerts

Karen W.
Branche: Verlagswesen

HUGE RELIEF

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

One of our sales team discovered BigContacts in Fall 2007 and recommended we try it. At the time we'd tried two other web-based CRM systems with frustrating results. As soon as I saw the clean, easy-to-understand layout of BigContacts, I was sold. We switched over immediately and the entire sales team (and me) felt a HUGE RELIEF. Since 2007, Big Contacts has gone through several major upgrades. I get frustrated at first with each major upgrade because it changes my routine, but I am confident I'll get it figured out quickly with customer service help. I contact customer service and I talk with someone IN THE U.S.A., who speaks perfect English, who is competent, and who is patient and solves my problem. That's it. Done. Again, huge relief. I like BigContacts so much that I've referred clients and friends to use it. All sold. All happy. So... that's my story. I do not exaggerate. Thank you!! -Karen

1. clean, simple, intuitive, easy to use
2. customer service is prompt, competent, speaks perfect English, is based in the United States

upgrades are a challenge, but they get solved thanks to the PROS listed above.

Bill V.

Excellent software

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very responsive group whenever I contact them with questions.

Ease of use. Cloud based. Great customer service support.

There is only one thing that I wish was available with this software. Right now whenever you want to move someone from one date to another date on the calendar it must be done individually. Sometimes I want to move multiple contacts at one time and there is no way to do it in a group.

Rick S.

I've tried them all....

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am reinstalling my contacts to get back up to running with BC, so ask me in a few months. I don't foree any issues.

I've been using Big Contacts for over 10 years. Last fall I was thinking I was going a different direction and I was thinking Big Contacts didn't offer what I wanted, so I spent over 2 months trying EVERTYHING out there and I disliked trying to re-learn the OTHER ways programs sorted their contacts. I finally found a replacement for Big Contacts and went with it, and now after 5 months using the other program, I am coming back to Big Contacts. With the new options they have developed, their very competitive pricing and their great customer service, they really CANNOT BE BEAT.

Nothing so far, contact me in a few months

Anne P.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

CRM for small and medium sized companies

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The response to my question today was very fast. Thanks.

Ability to download our list of contacts into the software. Less expensive than Salesforce. Easy to add contacts, add activities and send notifications.

The reporting function was/still is not very intuitive or user friendly.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Kristan H.
Branche: Buchhaltung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Perfect for what we need!

Bewertet am 5.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My company has been using Big Contacts for a little over a year now. Since they released the new updated version for beta testing, I have shared it with my coworkers and they are all excited to use the new version. We are able to keep track of customer calls, notes and important information. It is a user friendly interface and is very useful when communicating with my coworkers about clients. We are glad to use Big Contacts and will continue to use it! I will also use it when I open my own business very soon. Thank you!

I love the user friendly interface and the ease of use. It allows me to see any updates regarding clients and allow my coworkers to stay up to date on tasks and important information.

I wish there was a tagging feature to alert people of updated information (notes, activity), instead of them having to "follow" the certain contact.

Dave M.
Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

outstanding value

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have found that using the program designed allows me to enter information once and forget about it. It has helped in moving my business to a truly paperless environment. When I am not in the office I can access the mobile app prior to a call to refresh my memory and review the history before a call with a client.

Anytime I have had a question or an issue the support team has gotten back to me quickly and has done what they promised.

The program is easy to navigate and intuitive. I especially like the ability to customize fields to my specific needs.

Once in a while the program will freeze and the input isn't saved. I'm more aware to clear my browser (Chrome) to maximize efficiency of the program.

Linda S.

Big Contacts Keeps Us Connected

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have found Big Contacts to be a great solution to keeping our staff connected and in control of our CRM. We use calendar functions, schedule meetings, track sales, schedule contact follow ups, add history on all calls and track progress on sales goals and pipeline from mobile and desktop. The product meets our needs at fraction of the price of other products. Big Contacts is very user friendly compared with my experience with Salesforce! We appreciate the value, reliability and the flexible fields that customize the program to meet our needs.

Flexible fields to customize our use. Multiple users with individual setting controls in admin. Mobile Application.

Sometimes search does not find what I am looking for

Melissa G.

Great Tool, great price

Bewertet am 5.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've yet to find ONE tool that does everything I need. I've given up trying. Big Contact does a better job at handling most of my data. I still rely heavily on a variety of spreadsheets, but this is a great component of a larger system.

I've found their customer service to be far superior to any other team. Easy to reach, knowledgeable and helpful.

I like that I can customize it -'tab order', check boxes, the report writer

A silly gripe...but I need to be able to copy & paste the client data into another software application. As it stands now I get the google maps logo in my cut & paste & it really screws up the fomatting, etc in the other applications!!1

I LOVE the google map feature....I just wish it were located somewhere else!

Nona P.
Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit

Overall good review

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

overall good. I would like to see marketing module give the option of transferring contacts

Being able to put in history, notes and seeing past emails

Can't change the name of the company once saved. Marketing module doesn't transfer contacts automatically.

Anne S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Big Contacts: underrated, affordable little powerhouse

Bewertet am 14.8.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

It's web-deliverable, so you can access BigContacts from any internet connection anywhere. It has a plug-n-play learning curve, and the top-shelf features at a bargain price.

I compared it to Salesforce.com and other similar websites, but dollar for dollar, not only was BigContacts the best value, it did the job. We update client profiles after every contact, and we send emails and mass mail all with BigContacts from any internet connection.

I can attach files, photos of clients, or important documents taken with an iPhone when out of the office, and it allows you to track and keep notes about discussions, meetings, documents sent and received. Anything pertaining to the client is there at the click of a mouse.

I've use BigContacts for eight years (since 2006). I converted from a PC-based ACT! system that I had customized extensively. The web-based CRM was ahead of its time back then and has kept pace with competitors since.

BigContacts had all the features of a more expensive site like Saleforce.com without the huge cost. Add to that, it's easy to train new employees on BigContacts, which allows them to efficiently support you and the clients sooner. BigContacts.com has been a great complement to keeping my business organized, tracked, and streamlined.

I would like an iPhone app that complements the web-deliverable software.

Craig P.
Branche: Immobilien

Love 3.0 - Smooth and Clean - Intuitive

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using Big C for several years now. I have gone through various iterations on the way to it becoming better.

I'm impressed that the company has grown into a great organization. Great product and very responsive.

I love to be able to give feedback easily while an issue is at hand. I don't mind waiting for a response because I can keep working.

3.0 has a great feel and is very intuitive. I love that some of my suggestions have been incorporated in this new release. I'm sure others suggested some of the same things but it is great to see Big C being responsive to the feedback.

I would highly recommend this to others, and in fact have done so.

Keep up the good work and thanks.

...Craig Pattberg

Ease of use, clean

Reports

Daniel M.

Big Contacts has made us better... D. Mauer

Bewertet am 21.1.2010
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Big Contacts has help us get more done in an already busy work week. And if you spend ANY amount of time out of the office, you'll be glad to bring all of your contacts with you... Thanks to Big Contacts.

Price was also a big factor for us when considering online CMR's. The amount we pay for our multiple users makes Big Contacts almost FREE when compared to the savings created by increased productivity and connectivity. Plus our clients appreciate the detailed tracking of correspondence and sales all made avaliable at the touch of a button by Big Contacts. D. Mauer

I have been a user of Big Contacts coming up on two years (July 2008). And though it took real effort for me to break-away from a stand alone version of ACT, I'm glad I've made the move to a web-based CRM. I looked extensively at SalesForce.com and other similar websites, but dollar for dollar not only was Big Contacts the best value, but it had what I needed to keep track of my clients. The ability to travel up to 18-weeks a year and have all my contacts on the web has made us a more efficient company. We update client profiles after every contact, send emails and mass mail all with Big Contacts from any internet connection globally. I like that... D. Mauer

I would like it to be easier to look up a client by any of their contact information. It takes too much time to find someone by their phone number or email if you don't know the exact "field" you entered that info into.

Also, creating labels to do a mailer could be easier...

I also look forward to a "google app" I can download onto my HTC Hero so I can better navigate Big Contacts on the go. D. Mauer

Thomas G.
Branche: Telekommunikation
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great value - easy to use

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been with BigContacts for 2+ years and our employees actively use it daily with few complaints.

The Contact view is very intuitive and easy to follow with everything you would want to see about the contact on a single screen. I also like being able to see the Contact’s LinkedIn profile & photo. Adding notes and updating tasks are also very easy to do.

The sales opportunity tracking & reports could use an upgrade but I understand that developers are working on these features, so when done BigContacts will be an excellent alternative to Salesforce, Zoho, etc.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Matt T.
Branche: Kosmetik
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

An easy-to-use and full featured CRM for non-tech people

Bewertet am 22.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Big Contacts allows me to keep tabs on all aspects of my client relationships and does so in an easy-to-learn manner. That allowed me to convince my colleagues to embrace using it throughout our team and the learning process was painless.
I particularly enjoy the level of customization available and use this to create reports that are very useful to me. The summary page in contact view of a business is comprehensive and very helpful to have open when meeting or talking with a client.
The Big Contacts Support Team has always been very prompt and thorough whenever I have had a question. I enthusiastically endorse this product and company!

Ease of use, level of customization available

accessing it via my I Phone