KronoDesk

Helfen, zuhören und lösen- leistungsstarke Helpdesk-Software

3,5 /5 (4 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung verfassen!
3,5

User friendly

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 5.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent product; happy to be a 5 year user. Looking forward for new features.

It's an excellent software and targeted all of our company needs for tracking of tickets.

Not having the ability to customize certain areas of the software to meet the company needs. And not having the ability to link to exchange server.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Eric bailey

Solid Helpdesk Software

Bewertet am 27.11.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It provides all the functionality that is needed to run a helpdesk off of and for the tracking, assigning, and communication of problems for customers. It also provides forums and a knowledge base so customers may browse similar or the same problem and find a solution before the helpdesk is required.

Good software, it is still a "young" software and I didn't get a chance to try the compatibility or how it interacts with the other Inflectra software.

I had to set up a SQL database before I could run this software and I had to contact support several times to help me past certain steps in the setup phase since I wasn't familiar with SQL server.

Zach S.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

My review of Kronos

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 1.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a pretty basic ticketing system, not too difficult to learn, pretty easy to maintain.

A few times I did have issues searching for tickets, but other than that, no real complaints.

Ease of creating tickets

The search feature, lack of usable bonus features.

Antwort von Inflectra

Thanks Zach, that's fair feedback, we're releasing KronoDesk 2.0 in January 2017 that has a completely new user interface and search engine, hopefully you will like it!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Eric B.

Solid helpdesk software

Bewertet am 15.5.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It provides all the functionality that is needed to urn a helpdesk off of and for the tracking, assigning, and communication of problems for customers. It also provides forums and a knowledge base so customers may browse similar or the same problem and find a solution before the helpdesk is required.

Antwort von Inflectra

Thanks Eric for the review. For those customers not familiar with Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server, we do also offer a fully SaaS hosted/cloud version.