4 /5
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Best serive EVER!

Bewertet am 15.11.2019

Running a bank account with a bank that is actually there for you and is extremely proactive.

I have never ever come across such a flawless experience. Their clean webpage, the efficiency of opening a bank account, the security entailed in it, the professionalism of their compliance, and most of all their exceptional service.
You can reply to generic emails they send you, you can contact them on the webpage with any question and they will be there for you. They will get back to you with links and solutions etc.
Again, their service is amazing and I am sure anyone will be extremely satisfied working with them.
they have a deal with stripe where new startups don't pay stripe fees.

I haven't explored thier integrations yet. Once I do I will update.

Thank you for submitting a review!
We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying Neat!
Awesome to know you are utilizing our features and are enjoying the Neat experience!

Barry F.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

when you no longer need it they extort you to pay to keep access to your receipts and documents

Bewertet am 28.8.2020

Worked fine but have to pay for service I don't need to keep data

Easy to use, fast, quick accurate. Could scan receipts as I get them, and toss the paper

I have used NEAT since it was Neat Receipts. The idea is to scan documents and receipts, or photograph them, so you can be paperless.

It worked fine, and I have thousands of receipts stored. Except…….now comes “Extortion” from the company.

After Covid and retirement, I no longer need their services. So, I wanted to end my monthly subscription. However, unless I continue paying, I don’t have access to the receipts and documents I have scanned.

So, if I get an IRS audit, or need other documentation that has been scanned, I can’t access them unless I continue to subscribe to their service. So even if I don’t need their services anymore, I have to pay for them.

They offered me the option of downloading each receipt one at a time. Thousands of receipts. Not reasonable. And they cannot be downloaded in a batch.

I’ve been a client of theirs for many years, possibly over a decade or more, I purchased 3 scanners from them (no longer usable due to updates, which happens as technology progresses), but now I’m being extorted out of money for perhaps 7 years (based upon IRS rules for keeping receipts).

It is an outrage, and might I suggest that while you might feel your data is safely stored, you can’t have it once you don’t need their services anymore.

I contacted an attorney to find out if they are required by law to give me access to my data.

Thanks for listening to my warning.

Thank you for submitting a review!
As stated, when you no longer pay for your subscription, you do not have access to the software. We do apologize that bulk downloading is not a feature that is currently available. Please follow the steps within this article to access any PDFs of your receipts that are store onto your computer - https://support.neat.com/smartorganizationsystem/access-local-pdfs-of-all-neat-cloud-images-offline
When signing up for a Neat subscription, you agreed to the terms and conditions which state that if you cancel your subscription with the Neat company, access to the software will be denied. We apologize for any confusion caused.

Chris K.
  • Branche: Design

Was great until then went to Cloud Only Option and Subscription Plans

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

I was a long time user of Neat for awhile. I bought the neat Desk Scanner for both my home and work office and used their software and eventually their cloud for several years. I liked the legacy software. It was easy to use, you could easily export entire folders, combine receipts/etc.

When they switched to Cloud only things became incredibly frustrating. Yes, the legacy software could still be used if you had it - but they wouldn't update it. I found using the Cloud platform incredibly limiting. Logging and upload receipts took extra steps and a lot longer. I wasn't able to easily combine receipts anymore. No way to bulk export receipts/folders. Even thoguh they claimed that their cloud software had all the features of the legacy software it didn't...and after a couple years of using it, it still didn't. Meanwhile, the prices kept hiking up, so I looked for another solution. Eventually, I switched to FileCenter DMS (I have been very happy with it), but to get everything off of Neat, I had to sync from the legacy software then export from there as the Cloud software could only export one file/receipt at a time (this, in my mind equates to holding your info hostage when they advertise plans for 1,000's of documents and it took awhile going back and forth with support for them to finally tell me how I can export more than one file at a time using their legacy software [obviously they don't want people to know this so it keeps them with their software]).

It was a great way to add in receipts, keep track of them and generate reports for taxes.

Really only valuable for receipts and contacts. Documents you can store, but they were as PDFs only - you can't store editable documents in it.

Antwort von Neat Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for submitting review.
We greatly apologize for any inconvenience caused after the retirement of the Legacy software. We are glad that you were able to export your files and all issues were resolved with migrating your information. We are sad to see you go and hope that you come back to experience and all of our new features that we currently have and enjoy the fantastic features that are coming in the future.

Elwood G.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great expense tracking app

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

I use the app to track all my personal and business expenses. I am a believer.

I have used Neat I think since it came out and rely on it to track my expenses. I find it especially invaluable at tax time.

They recently "upgraded" the app and I was initially not that happy with the changes. I am slowly learning about the changes and getting more comfortable with them.

Thank you for submitting a review!
We are happy to hear that you are adjusting to all of the new functionality of Neat. If you ever need assistance, please feel free to schedule a 1:1 training session with one of our support agents. We thank you for choosing Neat and we appreciate you being a loyal customer!

Dr marshall K.

In converting to the new software from the legacy version I lost all my scans from 2012 to...

Bewertet am 30.5.2018

I receive organized storage & recall of important documents of my enterprises for legal, accounting, privacy, and other business issues.

I like the ability to scan & organize my documents & papers. Parsing & saving to the cloud add to its value. Welcome extras include scan to computer, scan to email, email a scan, and scan to Neat Solutions software. The search feature is a plus as well. I like the ability to zoom in & out on docs, rotate docs & print them.

1) incessant logins required & quite maddening! The software times out way too quickly and requires another log-on to get back where I left off. 2) Unlike your early version I can not double click (or use any command at all) to instantly enlarge the document to full size in order to read the microscopic size characters and numbers on the scanned item therein! 3) I must repeat the entry of repetitive titles of accounts, etc. You eliminated the auto-fill feature that was soo handy! 4) I absolutely HATE the inability to add a scanned supplemental document (scan) to a previous scan that has already been saved!!! YES. We can add more pages to a scan before the batch is saved. Big Deal! 5) It takes forever for a 3 or more page scan to process. If I have multiple scans I go on to do other work between them until "processing" is done. However since I have notes, titles, dates, and categories to type in, I hate to have my train of thought & work flow flubbed up! Any wait for processing to finish invariable results in the need to sign in again....and there's no ability to save the password associated with the log on....the way I can for all my banks & investments. Today we have many ways to quickly & safely enter passwords, so how about it? The preceding was my top 5 intense dissatisfactions relative to the software. Tsk-tsk! You didn't ask about customer support.Dr

Antwort von Neat Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking your time to leave your review. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

We at Neat understand the need for additional features, such as those that were available on previous versions of the software.

Neat is working hard to provide features users found beneficial and soon will be available.

Julie B.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good for personal or small-business needs

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

For the price of a scanner, Neat has provided me with a good solution for simple archiving for many years. Neat stores documents as searchable PDFs, which is its best feature, and overall, Neat suits my needs. However, if I had to use Neat often or intensively, I'd want a more sophisticated program. Its search function has no advanced features and can be downright puzzling. Searches sometimes return lists of results with no obvious relationship to the keyword searched. I think this means "nothing found." Also, Neat cannot send documents directly to a printer or email program. It requires the user to Export and Save before documents become available for action. Nevertheless, since I can usually find what I'm looking for and rarely need to print documents, Neat is a good, economical solution for me.

I like being able to print email and online documents directly to Neat, which stores them as searchable PDF documents.

I dislike two things. 1) The search function is bad and hasn't been upgraded in all the years I've used Neat; and 2) In order to print a stored document, I have to jump through hoops.

Thank you for submitting a review!
We appreciate the feedback that you have provided. It sounds like you are utilizing our legacy desktop software that has now been retired for quite some time. With the cloud based software that the company has evolved to, a lot of features and functionalities have improved. We are happy that you have been able to utilize the product to your liking and we appreciate you for choosing Neat!

Michael M.
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A good idea when it started, but they lost their way...

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

What part of Data hostage should I describe? The reports are bad, but after my legacy crashed, I tried to access my old records and they are unavailable unless I pay for a subscription. The cloud is slow for me, no solution for that, NEAT doesn't care or help. I am actively seeking a better solution, or maybe just a different solution, one that is not just marketing to large cash flows and big margins. My overall experience with the cloud based solution is that for rural areas without high speed internet it is unsatisfactory. Discounting the slow rural as my issue, I was also not impressed with the reporting module. And as a final word, if you need to rely on the images of your scans in an audit, good luck. When I tried to print them the resolution was so bad as to be totally illegible. No IRS auditor will accept them as a valid record unless you are willing to turn your computer over to the IRS so he can see the original scans.

I like the compact scanner hardware, double sided scanning with no extra effort, ability to scan to a PDF or print a scanned PDF to NEAT. I like the ability to scan colored receipts that might not be legible in a grayscale or B/W scan. The scanner is fast, and the initialize button on the scanner itself is pretty handy when scanning a large pile of receipts. The OCR component is fairly accurate, I would say the Legacy OCR is about equivalent in accuracy to the cloud based premium version of 99%. I like that the software reminds you to backup at set intervals (obviously not an issue on the cloud system).

Neat lost their way as a cloud based service. They say safe, I say Expensive. Once you are on their cloud, if you don't pay you lose your records until you do, & they are expensive. I tried the cloud system, but b/c my internet is rural (slow), the throughput was abysmal. I tried a compromise solut'n, NEAT legacy synced to the cloud service. I did this because legacy was written so poorly that it would utilize all of the memory on a large report & then crash. Support tried many times to ascertain the reason for the crashes. They blamed the computer, OS, & the user, never NEAT, & never found a solution. Reinstalled a dozen times, tried three computers w/ 4 versions of Win (Vista, 7, 8 and 10) & 32 Bit & 64 Bit ver of 8 & 10. My thinking was that I could scan & process on legacy & Sync with the cloud for reporting. Wrong...the cloud service had even less flexibility than the half formed legacy software w/ regards to reports. Legacy was rudimentary, the cloud service was worse. Consequently, I dropped the cloud service & muddled along with Legacy for another few years, guess I will again, but I dislike it & the cloud is worse. After Win 10 fall update, legacy fails to init. On a whim I tried to access my old data, surprise, must subscribe. Data hostage. Imagine that! Final note, the scanned images can not be resurrected with a printer due to poor Resolution. I have nothing good to say about NEAT, the few stars I gave are for legacy, not cloud. BUYER BEWARE!

Thank you for submitting a review!
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience or miscommunication that was caused. The legacy software that you are referring to has been retired for years now and has not had any updates for quite some time. Neat aslo does not hold any data hostage. All of your data can be stored directly onto your computer. If you do require any additional assistance, please take a look at our retired products community here - https://support.neat.com/retired

Ginger S.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great if they allowed software not in the cloud

Bewertet am 16.10.2018

The scanner software is great and the documents scan well

They no longer support a software and want you to store all your scanned documents in the cloud. We only store on our firewall protected server. I'm not paying for document storage so we will use the old software until it will no longer work.

Hi Ginger,

Thanks for your review. While we no longer provide updates for the retired software, you are certainly free to continue using it on your computer.

We do want to let you know that we provide bank level encryption security for our cloud service and have focused on the cloud because it allows us to provide unlimited storage at no extra cost, access from any web browser to view and share your information, and you can scan from virtually anywhere to the cloud via the Neat mobile app included free with subscriptions to Neat's cloud service.

We'll be here whenever you are ready to try Neat's cloud service.

• Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Good Product

Bewertet am 16.4.2019

I use this product daily, very easy to use.

scanning, email, mobile, are all vey good.

logging in once ok, then you get kicked out to often and have to do all over again.

Antwort von Neat Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for submitting a review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the product and are using it daily. Thank you for choosing Neat!

Michelle F.
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Very underwhelming

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

The concept - the ability to scan in your receipts and have them all stored together and categorized neatly was very appealing.

The actual functionality. Setting up the neat scanner was a nightmare. I kept getting errors and couldn't get logged in to my account. Once I did get it set up, my scanner only worked part of the time. I also found their online categorization and storage to be overall lacking in being user friendly.

Hi Michelle,

We're sorry to hear you had trouble setting up your scanner as well as finding the system to be less user friendly.

We'd be happy to assist in both resolving any technical issues with the scanner as well as help you get more familiar with using Neat.

You can reach our support team for technical assistance by calling 888-898-3253

In addition to FAQs and how-to articles at https://support.neat.com/
we also have a weekly webinar that may help in using Neat more efficiently and staying organized as it is designed to do.

Webinars are held every Thursday @ 1PM EST. You can sign up here to join an upcoming webinar.

If you¿re not able to join a live webinar you can schedule for a different week or view a previous webinar as they become available here.

For more details see our webinar FAQ:

Frederick R.
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Neat software and scanner, an outstanding asset to both our business and personal use.

Bewertet am 27.5.2018

It gives me peace of mind and a sense of security. It has inspired me to be an overall more organized person in both my business and in my personal life.

I like the fact that it has significantly lessened my load of keeping excess paperwork. It has given me a great sense of contentment and security. All warranties, records, receipts, important documents or even articles, I have easy access to them anytime, anywhere. In business, it is imperative to always keep records, whether it would be for the government, financial statements, contracts, income receipts and employees. This program basically gives me peace of mind and lessens any stress or worry. If organization is essential to you then the Neat program is the answer.

Basically, if you scan a document and later on you want to add on another page to that document and scan it separately you are not able to combine it with the first scanned document. You have to delete the original document and then scan both together as a multipage document.

Hi Frederick,

Thank you for the review! We are happy to tell new features are coming to Neat soon - more specifically, the ability to combine items and other ways to access and manager your data.

Emily K.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Recycle your documents and keep an archive on your computer!

Bewertet am 20.7.2019

It's solved storage space problems with various documents. We keep copies of agreements, employee paperwork, checks, and etc. We used to have huge file cabinet drawers full of various paperwork, however, once we got this software and scanner, we were able to recycle all the documents and organize everything in our computer system in the office. We have cleared up so much storage space using this software alone. This also is more reliable as well, as we are able to look up anything we need and need not worry about losing anything important. It's been helpful to us if we have to look up something for our clients instead of having to sift through papers. It's made customer service a whole lot easier. The organization is simple with this software as well. You can have it stored on your computer and use whatever method of organization you like. If you don't have this, I recommend it.

I love the fact that it can scan double-sided documents without any more effort than single-sided documents. The fact you can scan a variety of sizes from checks, regular paper, to business cards is amazing. It doesn't take much desk space, which is a major plus. It's been helping keep our office organized and help save the planet so that we don't have to keep drawers full of papers, we can scan, recycle, and move on.

There's nothing I don't like about it. Like all other pieces of technology, you may have errors, but those are easy to fix with a re-scan or a simple reboot.

Antwort von Neat Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for writing a review!
We are glad to hear that you have been staying Neat with us! Keeping you rganized is our goal. Thank you again!

Shimon P.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bad choice after bad choice from struggling company

Bewertet am 10.2.2017

The latest version of the desktop software from Neat (5.7) is not longer supported, so it's on the death row. Instead, it was replaced by much less potent cloud version. While I believe some may find cloud solution appealing, many small shops don't want to hear about cloud and were happy with desktop version. It allowed to categorize receipts, export into numerous software choices (excel is one of the most popular one, but quicken and quickbooks are there too) Now, that desktop version is no longer supported/developed, they left many customers in shocking state looking around for alternatives, like Fujitsu's SnapScan Receipts and Mariner Software's Paperless (both are excellent alternatives, by the way) It's a shame the company follows some internal misguidance instead of listening to the customers, but I guess this is how software business works these days. Everybody wants buzzword cloud.

- Allows to categorize receipts and provide instant summary (e.g. Meals Receipts) of the amounts for the accountant.
- Distinguishes between documents, receipts and business cards
- Easy to use
- Stores everything in local database, which is easy to backup/restore (did it few times flawlessly)
- Naturally supports NeatReceipts scanner

- Abandoned to much worse cloud solution
- Will stop working sooner or later
- Not supported any longer
- No new features are developed (e.g. templates for various business categories)
- Lack of support whatsoever in general
- Not many variety of scanners is supported. Very picky in their choice.

Elizabeth B.

Neat Scanner in the Office

Bewertet am 12.7.2018

Was able to process 500 business cards in no time to vcards, scan receipts on daily basis, scan documents for clients all the time. This machine is so easy to use. You can change it from 2 sided scan, to a one sided, from color to b/w with just a click of a button. Scans go quickly and easily. On the off-chance one gets hung up the front opens easily and has never shredded my items. Also, love the feature we use at the end of the year to get the sales tax report. Very cool

No cons at this time.

Antwort von Neat Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time leave us review. We are happy to hear that the scanner has streamlined your processes

Patrick B.
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

So glad I bought the bigger scanner.

Bewertet am 30.12.2019

Neat is a very important software for my photo studio. I can discard virtually all of my receipts now - the IRS recognizes Neat records as sufficient. I can easily find and review previous orders for comparison or reference. Although most supplier websites are getting very good about providing access to previous orders, etc., I still use Neat regularly rather than opening the web browser and finding the supplier.

Neat allows me to easily scan all of my receipts and offers sorting options. The product also lets me scan customers' hand printed order forms allowing me to return the forms with the photos or discard - but I still have all of the important contact information

My biggest complaint is speed when loading and searching. Also, the home page could be better organized or even customizable.

Thank you for submitting a review!
We are happy to hear that you are enjoying all that Neat has to offer. From your review, it seems that you are using the Legacy software which is now retired and will no longer have any updates. We do suggest moving to the cloud based software as it does solve any issues that you could be experiencing with the desktop software.
Thank you so much for staying Neat with us!

Yvonne G.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

I like Neat Receipts -their customer service needs improvement. Very hard to get them on the...

Bewertet am 19.7.2018

I love the fact that i don't have any paper receipts all over my office.

I can scan receipts easily. I can find a receipt when I need it. I record expenses easily. It gets rid of having paper receipts all around.

Their customer service needs improvement. They are not easily available to help with technical support. I pay per month for cloud service and sometimes I need help

Antwort von Neat Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We are sorry to hear that you had difficulties in reaching our technical support department. Our Tech support department is available M-F 9am . - 8pm eastern time. Please note that our automated system will attempt to look you up by telephone number first, so to make it easier to reach technical support please make sure you provide the telephone number that you registered with. We also offer support via email and chat.

Christina A.
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Does what I need it to

Bewertet am 18.4.2017

I have had the scanner for over a year now and I am happy with it. I do wish customer support was better and free. This machine did cost a lot of money, and when I need it, I need it. I don't like having to submit a support ticket. I want to be able to talk to a real person on the phone. I would like to see the file menu more user friendly to navigate through my computer's folders when trying to scan something to the PC. It would also be neat if I could click and drag the files to where I need them (contacts, receipts, etc) Lastly, the contact menu should be easier to find. There is no tab for it. Overall, I am happy for what I use it for, these are just suggestions for improvement.

Quick and easy scanning.

The navigation through files on my computer when scanning to the computer is not easy nor quick to move through. I would like to see something that is more user friendly. Also, there is no contacts tab so it is difficult to find where I scan all my business cards.

Amy G.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great with some bugs

Bewertet am 2.12.2018

I like that we have a scanner... and when it works it works well. It integrated with Box which allows me to upload files into my EHR from my computer or my iPad which is nice.

The scanner works 70% of the time. The other 30% we have to shut it off then turn it back on. It’s irritating. Customer service hasn’t been much help.

Amy,
We appreciate the time you have taken to write a review! We apologize for the difficulties you have experienced with your scanner. When you do come across any issues using your scanner device, please reach out to out help center here - https://support.neat.com/

We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed using the products for the amount of time that you have!
Thank you for choosing Neat!

Maria F.
  • Branche: Versicherung

BEST product ever!

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

I have a small business and every receipt and document that is important I know I can save on my desktop and have it there to be emailed to my accountant or anyone. I have stored everything I've need for the past 2 years since becoming self employed

what I love the most about the neat is that I'm able to save the document right to my desktop and email right away.

I can't really say I have anything negative about the neat.. I love how fast and simple it is.

Maria,
Thank you for writing an awesome review. We really appreciate the support and the fact that you have chosen The Neat Company to keep you organized while running your business! If you ever need any assistance with the software, please do not hesitate to ask.

Linda L.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Neat Expense Tracking is a Plus

Bewertet am 1.10.2018

Once I understood how to use the software to improve my business and skills the overall experience was beneficial. Thus productivity increased and became a part of the operative agenda.

What I like most about NEAT is that is assists you in reducing the amount of paper accumulated for business expense tracking. It is an easy way for small business owners to vamp into using technology to organize expenses, files and anything that needs to be archived.

What I like least about the software is that I found the instructions hard to understand. As a product producer you have to be mindful that most business owners who use the software may have no other technology except a point of sale system. When you assume that the customer knows then you setting the customer up to be intimated and lose interest.

Antwort von Neat Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Linda, thank you for your very valuable feedback. We are sorry to hear that there was difficulty in understanding the product when you first began. We welcome any additional feedback you may have in how to improve a customers onboarding experience

Amy V.

I use it to track all my expenses for my business

Bewertet am 27.3.2018

I love how I can directly scan my receipts into Quicken Home and Business. I love that it is so easy to use and that I can choose a plan that fits my needs/budget

No real cons. Neat has really thought this software through. I loved it more when it was free, but I do understand why fees were added to their service. I still love it!

Hi Amy,

We appreciate your candid review and how useful you are finding Neat.

About 2 years ago Neat moved out of the bundled scanner software realm to focus on our cloud-powered services (which due require a subscription).

Customers can continue using our retired products for as long as they wish without purchasing a subscription.

Lee J.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Neat Small Business Solutions

Bewertet am 19.4.2017

Using Neat for several years now. Just used the reports function for tax purposes and was thoroughly impressed with the output. Something I can simply hand to an auditor, if need be.
The Neat Cloud is a real security blanket. The number of times my computer 'lost' the Neat Data file is too many to count. Knowing my data is in the Neat Cloud is very reassuring.

Scanner works very well and captures text on receipts to populate fields in the document description and database entries.

Difficult to contact support.
Neat Data file is lost frequently.
Program shuts down unexpectedly at times.

Evelyn L.
  • Branche: Bau

Best Scanning Software

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

Really saves time instead of me flipping through papers in boxes with a click of a button I can backtrack any documents I may need. Keeps me

What I enjoy most about this software is that I can log on to my account and I can go searching for any documents that I scanned previously. Keeps me very neat !!

The only cons of this software are that everything is cloud-based since they discontinue the old software.

Thank you for submitting a review!
We really appreciate the feedback and are happy that you are staying Neat! Saving time and keeping our customers organize is what we strive to do!

David K.
  • Branche: Design
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Neat used to be cutting-edge, but it's become very mediocre in recent years

Bewertet am 8.5.2019

After wasting way too much time over several years to get their system to work properly, I finally realized that I'd been giving into a sunk cost fallacy. After dozens of additional crashes during the 2019 tax season, I had finally had enough and cancelled my account. As a parting shot to customers leaving their platform, they also don't refund prepaid subscriptions after 30 days, so beware signing a long-term contract if you're testing it out!

I used their products for about 10 years and recommended many users to them over the years. Their scanners and OCR scanning abilities used to be top-notch.

Their quality and support has continued to degrade over the last several years, as they've moved to a paid SaaS product from a hardware-focused company and stopped producing their NeatDesk scanners. Since then, the relational database functionality the system used to provide has been largely removed and the accuracy of their OCR scanning has somehow gotten progressively worse over the years. In fact, their Mac app has occasionally been unusable for months at a time and the Web app doesn't allow you to sort tables with more than 200 records! The reporting functionality often breaks (it took dozens of attempts to get a series of partial exports when I stopped using the platform).

Thank you for submitting a review!
We appreciate the feedback that you have provided. It seems that you are speaking of our Legacy software that has been retired for quite a few years now. We do apologize that you have not enjoyed the current product but we are gearing up for the release of a new product that will have many new features and features that are similar to the Legacy version as well. Additionally, when signing up for a subscription the terms and conditions state the refund policy which is why you were not granted refund after 30 days. We appreciate you being a long term customer and hope to see you back with Neat!

Hannah F.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Neat Small Business Solutions

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

Neat is an amazing product, our business is growing rapidly and Neat has helped us with filing our receipts and documents with ease.

Neat's app on the iPhone is very slow and sometimes freezes or quits on me when I am right in the middle of something. If I could change one thing it would be the app.

Thank you for submitting a review!
We greatly appreciate the kind words. It is awesome to hear that your business is growing and Neat has been apart of the journey!
We do apologize that the application may cause difficulties while using. We suggest that you make sure you are using the current version of the app. Our developers have released updated versions of the application that should fix the issues you are experiencing. Thank you for choosing Neat!