9.620 Bewertungen

9.620 Bewertungen
Syamir K.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Practical way to manage my daily task and project

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

Overall, Asana is one of the most complete Project Management that i ever tried and use. Increasing our effectiveness in planning and tracking a project progress is never a issue with Asana. Deploying a complex project is possible with the help of Kanban method to help us plan the project carefully with visual aid.

I really like that my team and I can collaborate on project and task easily. The Gantt chart let us to planning a project effectively as we can visualized the activities that related with the project. Resource space has unlimited size that we can add to the project and view which project is dependable or assign to the resource.

There are not much downside that i can thinking while operating this software. The feature is well build and really responsive with my need in completing my project and daily task. The only thing that i think that they should improve is the video tutorial, there are some of the feature that not covered by the video tutorial.

Michael C.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Asana is my ABSOLUTE GO TO for task and project management

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

I switched from Trello to Asana and I truly enjoy using Asana almost because I feel there is a gamification feeling in getting my daily wins accomplished. I literally look at Asana at least 5 times per day and almost always before I end my day to see what my plan of action will be for tomorrow.

The fact that I can manage my daily tasks seamlessly both on my desktop computer and on my iPhone mobile application.

Sometimes the copy and paste function doesn't work as I would like it to to take a similar task, copy it and then modify it. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

Aliz G.
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good Startup Project Management Tool

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

It was a very good tool to use, highly user friendly, quite effective and very visually attractive. This tool is great for startups in my opinion and the price is fair for the features it has.

I like how user friendly it is, the aesthetics (looks), it's very neat and colorful at the same time, it provides a good option for organization and I think it's a good tool for startups, it makes planning, task assignment, tracking and registering much easier.

I think the software is amazing but it lacks some features seen on more robusts tools such as Zoho Projects, still, this tool can integrate with other small tools that can give you access to Gantt Charts or timelines, etc. The problem is you have to pay for those additional integrations.

Maszni A.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best for managing customer feedback

Bewertet am 22.3.2021

We are very happy implementing Asana into our work system as it has help us greatly managing our work. Every team member has a very clear work description with this software especially when we are collaborating on project.

What i really like with Asana that i have use is managing customer feedback and filter it to forward it the respective department. It help us to track the ticket opened by customer, and track the ticket progress either is has been taken action and can be closed.

There are not many integration that can be linked with this software. I need a integration with Github and has making a request to the developer, but still has no respond for it. It will help so much for a Information Technology staff user like me to managing the Helpdesk between Asana with our current system.

Kurt H.

Asana is Great for Task Management

Bewertet am 14.3.2021

Asana has been an essential tool for our agency to centralize task management and have a tool to help us keep on task.

We are a digital marketing agency and we use Asana daily for managing tasks, both custom requests that come in from the client and monthly recurring tasks. It's perfect as a central portal where the team can see everything due and what is happening with tasks, vs. everything being lost in separate strings of emails. Asana has saved a lot of tasks from getting off track. We've been improving how we use it a lot in the last year, organizing it by client and devoted sections within each client to easily track different types of tasks, such as "Items Due from the Client" vs. "Monthly Recurring Tasks" or "Special Projects" etc. It's also really handy to have the phone app in addition to the computer version for working tasks on the go.

It works great for the task management aspect, but it would be great if it had budgeting and time planning functionality, so we did not have to go to separate solutions for that. It would also help to see general account or project status items, but we might be able to figure out a workaround to make that happen as we have on some other needs.

Danny C.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Asana is a solid project management web app but advanced features come at a cost

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

We use Asana to get organized and stay organized across teams. The ability to stitch together workflows between Asana and other web apps makes it a very flexible tool in our tech stack.

The ease of setting up multiple projects and the ability to assign teams to different projects at the same time. The combination of input forms, gantt charts, calendar views, and kanban board are really powerful and useful for different types of projects. Integration with other apps such as Zapier, HubSpot are key.

The user interface is too complex and overwhelming. Errant clicks create new tasks and archives unfinished tasks because almost the entire screen area is clickable for one function or another. Advanced features that make tools more useful such as a more advanced input form with logic jumps require a more premium tier of subscription.

Memory M.
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic task management software!

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

I started using this software at a previous job then, when starting here, quickly found out that not all task-management tools are created equal. The one we were using was not very functional and people tasks were constantly getting lost in the shuffle.

The other website designer that started after me had also used Asana before so we started using it to manage the development of the site we were designing. We told another team about it and they started using it as well. It eventually caught on and we convinced the higher-ups to purchase an upgraded plan and implemented it company wide.

There are so many great features. It's impossible to narrow down my favorite. But I will say that it makes managing tasks so easy and helps my addled brain stay organized and focused. There are different modes for how you view your tasks allowing users to choose one that they prefer. For example, there's a calendar view, a list view, a Trello-type layout, and more. I also LOVE that it's offers so much flexibility in how tasks are organized. You can set up different teams and assign certain people to be in those teams. Within the teams you can create projects, then breaks those down into tasks. Within the teams you can create multiple levels of subtasks - for example, a subtasks inside a subtasks inside the main task. This is a really great feature for me, being a website designer, because there are so many steps involved in creating a site.

What's not to like?! The customer service is great, there are multiple training videos to help you learn about all the different features and how to use them, it's GREAT for staying organized when you have a million different projects you are working on at once, it makes delegating projects and tasks very easy...

Beyond all the great task-related features, one of my favorite things is the quirky animations - when marking complete on a task you'll occasionally get a celebratory animation (kind of a geeky, digital pat on the back) my favorite being a unicorn that flies across your screen. This is obviously not something that's necessary or a way to help users stay more organized, but it is fun and adds a little extra flair to the software. (Yes, it's the little things that excite me. 😆)

As with any software that is customizable and has a lot of features, there is a learning curve to using Asana. There are so many different settings and features, it can take a while to learn the ins and outs of using it. But, as I already said previously, they provide a plethora of training videos and have excellent customer service when you need to contact them.

One specific thing I wish was different is how the repeating tasks are set up. As of now, when a task is set to repeat, the next task doesn't show up until the previous one has been marked as complete. It would be nice to see all the repeating tasks (especially in the calendar format) so you can get an accurate view of all the tasks you have coming up for the upcoming months. It's not a major inconvenience, but something I would suggest that the developers implement in a future update.

Ronald L.
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The tool you knew you needed

Bewertet am 2.1.2021

Asana has helped us to improve processes and communications. With the team clearly seeing where they're getting involved and also being notified of when they must jump in, productivity has increased. We can clearly track projects, small or large, and leave notes and questions whenever it's needed. Our corporation decided to stop using other tools and switch to Asana. The first steps were a bit rough but in a week everybody started to share the things they were learning and 2 weeks later everybody was used to it. With every chance we have we use it for more complex tasks and projects, and so far we are really thankful for the change. I must say that if we were a small company we probably wouldn't need all the flexibility Asana offers. Some of the competitors are more than enough for a small portion of the cost. But if your team is big enough and projects are very complex and frequent, Asana is the right tool for you to simplify it all as you always dreamed of.

I'm in love with its ability to easily track and manage projects that have many actors and tasks/subtasks. It includes all you need, from timeline to unlimited file sharing. It can be as good as a replacement for long email threads. In here you can keep al focused in the individual parts. The fact that you can have sections, tasks and subtasks also allows you to divide a project into phases/areas/modules, have a responsible for each and they can individually plan their tasks and subtasks. This won't remove the possibility of adding dependencies between sections and areas. Instead, it will give you the freedom to plan ahead from top to bottom. Beautiful! You can always reference other people, tasks, etc. and whenever these get renamed, all the references will instantly update. It's absolutely flexible: if you close a task by accident you can undo it. Actually, you can undo everything! No risk of breaking the entire project with a missclick.

The only downside I can find so far is that it doesn't have a private message feature. It does have a Conversations section but these are visible to everybody. This represents a challenge in case some sensitive information must be shared or discussed. I'm not really sure if this is by design since visibility is a clear goal for Asana, but it's a feature that you will probably start searching for really quick. However, if you are using Asana or some other internal chat tool you'll be covered. The other "kind of" downside is that Asana is so vast an good that it can take a while to get all the basic tricks, but no doubt it's probably the best documented application I've used, so it's just a matter of a bit of patience and searching when you want to know how to do something. The team still shares tips from time to time of things they discover and it's been a great experience.

Maisarah H.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Keep my task on track

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

I am pretty happy working with Asana over the years, it has really making the process in organizing my task more viable as the visual progress help me to see it more easier and not missing any task that are not complete yet.

Keeping track on my daily task and project is critical for me, as me and my team are running multiple project concurrently and we need to properly track all our task for its progress and not missing nothing that can delayed our project progress. Integrated it with Gmail let me to manage multiple Gmail account of mine easily.

There are not much that can be customized with this board except its label color or the dashboard color, other than that, it is not possible to changing the layout properties.

Ernest A.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

ASANA / Software Review

Bewertet am 17.8.2016

The cost of the software is relatively inexpensive. Asana is great for interoffice communication on projects. The ability to create templates within the project for that are multiple people to complete makes tracking the tasks and knowing the status very easy. Keeps are projects organized and on track we have setup Asana to work for our project needs.

The notification setup could be improved so that you can customize what notification you receive or even incorporating a pop-up notification so, your email doesn't get bombarded with Asana notifications.

In order, to notify an individual that a task is complete and they need to begin their portion of the task you have to send the notification as a subtask assigned directly to that person in order to confirm that they have reviewed the completed task.

Suhaila S.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Set task priority easily

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

Getting task and project organized is very easy to do with this software. The messenger hub really helping me and my team to communicate better in discussing and sharing files with each other. Overall, all my experience with this software are great so far.

I really love that that i can manage my team task and project collaboration to be more organized and quickly tracking the project progress percentage. The timeline for the project can be set ahead of time so we won't missing the due date for the project. Repetitive daily task also one of the best feature that can be done with this software.

I need to use other solution for managing a complex project, as Asana can only handle a basic project and missing feature like project budgeting and project timeline. Some of the tools is too confusing too us, and i had abandon it completely as i can find workaround to make it work, even after contacting for a support from customer support.

Paul M.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Great for Productivity

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Asana has been an excellent for the whole team to boost their productivity. When there is so many projects going on at once, it really helps break things down and simplify the tasks you need to complete each day.

Asana has been a great tool for us to manage all of our projects. The calendar view, combined with the ability to colour code each project allows to get a great overview of each working day.

It also allows you to rank tasks in terms of priority which is so useful when you have a lot of projects going on at the same time. The ability to collaborate with colleagues on tasks is also a great way of keeping track of progress and notifying all members of progress. It also allows you to keep all documents/attachements and communications about a certain task in the one place. All in all, the software has been a great addition for us and has really helped the whole team become more productive.

The only real problem I've come across from using the software is the difficulty to sync the calendar view on my desired device. It's really easy to sync your Asana calendar with Google Calendar or iCloud etc. but I've had difficulty getting the entries from my Asana diary to show on Apple Watch. The difficulties here could be as much Apple's problem as Asana's but I think an Apple Watch version of the mobile app would be great. To be able to glance at your watch and see your next task/meeting would be really valuable and save time!

• Branche: E-Learning

Asana is the Way to Organization

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Asana is a best-in-class product. They constantly update it and make improvements and provide tons of value whether you're a free or paying customer.

-Fantastic UI
-Quick and easy to learn
-Simple but powerful
-Love the Kanban boards
-Love the ability to nest sub-tasks into main-tasks as well as subtasks in other subtasks.

The one thing I don't like is the inability to see all of my assigned tasks across all of my different Asana boards.

Arslan U.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Asana- one of the best and simplest Task managment tools

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

Overall experience with asana is quite satisfactory as it delivers what it promises. I use it alongside other tools to manage daily tasks and project-related works. Its to-do list-like approach gives an easier way to create tasks and manage them easily. You just keep a tab open for it and keep on marking complete the tasks you have accomplished. It's that simple.

The most beautiful and user-friendly thing in asana is its to-do list-like approach for managing tasks in each project. the whole project or a particular task out of it can be assigned to other users and team members. Another incredible thing is that you can divide a task into further sub-tasks to make it easier to use and track task progress.

It goes toe to toe with Trello's similar set of tools. Trello card-like approach comes in handy in viewing all the tasks at hand in a glimpse as well as giving the ability to manage task queues. You can transfer tasks from one card to another. It also doesn't have enough tools for cost and time tracking for wages etc calculation.

Meredith M.

Great Baseline Project Management Software

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Overall, we've been very pleased with Asana for our agency. While working remotely during the pandemic, it's been an invaluable resource to make sure our team is all on the same page across clients and projects. Custom fields, statuses, and comments have kept us all connected and allowed us to continue work just as if we were in the office together.

I love Asana because of the easy to navigate interface, visual organization, and ability to create custom fields that allow my agency to get the most out of our project setups. The ability to perform advanced searches is invaluable to our team. We create reports based on those searches to allow us to better track progress on certain projects and initiatives.

One major pitfall of Asana is the "Template" feature. With their templates, you have to create an entirely new project within a team in order to use a template you've created, drag the tasks to an existing project, and delete the new project you just made. It's essentially rendered this feature more of a hassle than a help.

We would love to have the ability to choose a template and insert it into an existing project with ease. Also, a simple task template would be helpful, so that for routine tasks you perform for different clients, you could go to templates, tasks, and apply just ONE task to an existing project.

Britt S.
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Do you like lists? WOULD YOU LIKE MORE LISTS?

Bewertet am 27.1.2021

We tracks projects/Deals over 5 teams with lots of timescales and deliverables. We are trying to cut down on tools because we are spread across too many of them. In the beginning, there was order and decorum, right now, it's hard to find things, and silo'ed departments are doing better than cross-functionals.

We spent about 4 months talking about the move from Trello to Asana, and about 2 months implementing it. Asana has a great project tracking abilities, and for us, the ability to put the same projects in different portfolios (think folders) was key as many different departments need vision into the same projects, but don't want to organize/think like a different department. I like the integration with slack.

Right now we are in list overload. I literally have over 200 tasks overdue in Asana right now, and it can stress you out so much, you just want to avoid the whole thing all together. Also, if you company likes to iterate a lot, it can be hard to find what you're looking for, because rules keep changing. Right now it's a mess, and I'm sure that has more to do with us than Asana. We're 80 people, we're on the way to be 200, and I'm worried about how much crazier it will get. Also, I don't like that everyone has full view into all my tasks. Somethings would be nice to be private.

The Ultimate Efficiency Accelerator

Bewertet am 6.1.2021

Altogether, I couldn't picture my work environment without the presence of Asana. The percentage increase in efficiency our team has noticed since integrating the software is substantially high. Personally, I love the large amount of unknown tools/features that I discover on a regular basis, and understanding how I can incorporate them into my workflow is always exciting!

Asana is a core platform for our business and team-cooperation associated with task management. Organizing assignments and ensuring deadlines are met has never been easier with amazing features such as time allocating & due dates, @mentioning teammates, colour-coding tasks based on their urgency and countless other additions. I found the product easily adaptable and very effective after initial setup, and the vibrant display as well as small animations on completing tasks are truly up-lifting.

Working alongside a smaller team, Asana didn't seem as the best option due to its slightly greater cost relative to its competitors, though as our business expanded we were content that we remained with the platform.

Scott S.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Keeping the Team on Task

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

Outstanding. My primary goal using Asana was to replace the traditional procedure manual with something more robust and dynamic. The ability to schedule, repeat, and assign tasks means I complete and and forget it and until I'm reminded on the next cycle. Everything I need is contained in the project.

Easy to enter data and uploading of attachment to tasks. Very much appreciate the ability to have a conversation about the task in the task and not fill up my email. Customizable fields are a huge plus because I can track details and progress in a manner that meets my work style. Like the ability to drag and drop and colorize different things to make spotting what I'm looking for easier.

Although you can add followers to tasks, inability to assign multiple team members to the same task without duplicating the tasks is frustrating.

There several small user interface things I would improve about Asana. I wish the project list could own the entire left hand column instead of sharing with with other high level functions. Those could be moved to the top. Having to click "Show more Projects" to view the whole list is unnecessary.

Brandon H.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Asana is the one!

Bewertet am 5.12.2020

Asana is super easy to use. We have been using it for a few years now. I did a free trial for Monday.com, Smartsheet and Asana. After testing all three the choice was obvious and clear. Asana was the best in my mind. From it being so easy to learn how things work and the way everything looks in Asana vs the other tools I tried, Asana was the no brainer. We are on the Business plan which I would advise anyone to use. The rules are simple to create for automation of task assignments, statuses and lots of other things.

There really isn't anything I don't like about this software.

• Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Easy to Learn, Good Integration with Other Tools

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Big uptick in efficiency for our team, especially when members set their own schedules and everyone can see it so it keeps them accountable. It's a good bridge between oldschool project management styles with a timeline and agile styles leaving flexibility for a team to decide whats best for them.

Asana has been great for keeping our team on track! We've seen a big increase in efficiency and delivery as we started to use it! One great thing about the tool is integration with other software, including email reminders and the possibility to set tasks from slack. Integration between project timeline and kanban boards is also easy, as is integrating small tasks into the larger project plan.

It's difficult to view dependencies between projects, as well as to view all projects together on the same timeline. This has had to be manual calculations, which is less ideal for our team. Now we have a team which is not all on the same domain name so we aren't structured as an organization; I'm not sure but this might change in organization view.

Dino K.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love using Asana for personal task management as well as for team collaboration in our...

Bewertet am 26.11.2020

I've started using Asana a couple of years ago as I was searching for a tool that would help me manage all my tasks in a list view. Up to that point, I was using a note-taking app for that but was lacking structure in it, and when I discovered Asana, it gave me just that - structure for managing my multiple projects more efficiently and effectively by having an overview of all the projects and even better an overview of most important (daily) tasks.
Later we also implemented Asana within our organization which gives us an overview of all the work, tasks that we need to execute on in order to successfully complete our projects.

What I like the most, when it comes to team collaboration in Asana, is task assignment function as we can simply assign tasks to each other and combined with Slack integration we immediately get notified about that in Slack as well. That way we really improved task tracking and execution.
One thing that I find very useful is that Asana enables both list view and Kanban view, as later is especially appreciated by some of my coworkers.

I wouldn't say there is anything I don't like about Asana, just one thing that I would really like to see is that there could be more people assigned to one task instead of needing to be followers.

• Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Asana is my favorite Kanban Product

Bewertet am 20.11.2020

I personally have had a dandy time with the product and would use it over Trello any day of the week. I think that the team has a great dev schedule and constantly improve the product and entire platform, clean up tech debt and make older services faster. The API docs can use some work but it is not a huge deal once you get used to them. I would tell anyone looking for a pro-featured Kanban setup to use Asana time and time again. Hands down my favorite and I have used a ton of them.

Asana gives you the tools to customize and even a great APi to leverage data from Asana into your own tools. Nothing can beat that. Yes it costs money, but you are getting a tool set that is worth the price. If you are looking for something cheap, this is not for you because you would not use all the features anyway.

Asana has a learning curve but has good docs to support you. The custom data aggregation or getting data OUT of the tool is hard, but again, can be done. I had issues that were solved by customer support. Just be ready for some additional time if you plan to write a custom app that uses the API

Fillipe neyl W.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Could be so much better if listened to their users

Bewertet am 15.11.2020

All of this made me look for "the source", I found Wrike and saw that everything Asana was releasing and charging more for it, was already availble in Wrike even before Asana. So we moved to Wrike and we're happier than ever ;-)

Asana changed the way we managed tasks and projects. The secret of Asana is the granular way you can create tasks. You start just typing the task name and decide what other information you should input and when. There's no friction at all, YOU are in control of it. With just the press of the "Enter" on your keyboard, another task os created, and so on. The magic happens when you start to input more info, the assignee, the due date, the custom fields, and much more. From a simple task list Asana becomes a powerful task management system.

Well, after so many great things I mentioned, it's clear that yourself and your team will evolve in task managment. The issue with Asana starts there. The need for more functionality becomes a pain, specially reporting, built in time tracking and things you discover other apps already offer for the same price Asana is charging you.

The users start to complain a lot on the Asana Community, speccially after the removal of the dashboard feature (that needed an upgrade) and launch of the Portfolio feature , the upgrade Dashboard needed so badly... the thing is you could only get the the new feature paying double per user (the new Business Plan). Paying users started to lose trust in Asana after this, myself included. The thread about this is the one with most comments on the Asama Community forum. But after more than a year, customers only get canned responses.

Another popular complaint is the one with hundreds of paying costumers asking Asana to remove a very disturbing colorful banner asking you to upgrade to the Business Plan. Everyone in yout team is gonna see it and even being a paid user there's no way of hiding it.

Robert S.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Leading project management software for good reason

Bewertet am 3.11.2020

We went from a major competitor, one with a lot of card-based tracking, that was not as effective with prioritizing tasks. Asana has been much more effective in connecting operators and managers with their day-to-day tabulation of work and awareness of deadlines.

The ability to bring in all members of a team and see the workflow from conception to completion is why Asana is the best for project management software. Integration of tasks, files and prioritized milestones are all top of the line here.

The financial side of things are better managed with third-party software, as the interface can be less than intuitive at times, but the good news is that the Asana customer support team is excellent if you have questions about integrating bookkeeping software.

Shashank P.
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easiest Way to Manage Your Team Work and Tasks Handling

Bewertet am 21.10.2020

We have many promoting enactments spread over different time spans and over numerous brands we own. Having the option to arrange the entirety of this successfully and keep everybody on time has been a huge assistance and has spared us endless long stretches of time. We utilize this apparatus day by day to keep everybody on target, and I was unable to be more joyful with the outcomes.

We have seen an improvement in announcing guidelines since we began utilizing Asana. Colleagues are straightforward and it is anything but difficult to see everything and help those that are having difficulties finishing ventures.

It's anything but difficult to actualize and to installed new clients. The interface is alluring and instinctive. New highlights are showing up at regular intervals - the as of late included Portfolio/Workload include is splendid. Presently I get the Gantts I have to screen my group's remaining task at hand and our numerous undertakings.

Incredible labeling and search capacities make it exceptionally easy to monitor our horde promoting enactments and all their related expectations. Including subtasks and including teammates errands makes it extremely simple to monitor who needs to do what and by when. Different perspectives like records, schedules, and kanban sheets make it open to everybody in the group who thinks and cycles data in an unexpected way. The UX is perfect and basic, and the 'my undertakings' and 'inbox' highlights help us all monitor what's going on in our allocated zones.

The main con I have is that there is fairly a lofty expectation to absorb information for a portion of the further developed highlights, and there's some genuine reasoning and truly difficult work needed to get everything spread out and composed in the device and afterward get everybody onboarded. Be that as it may, I think this is likely going to be the situation with any group embracing a task the executives instrument.

Despite the fact that it gives the choice to make sure about archives and information from altering by empowering the remark just element, it doesn't limit survey of the information of which it is a component they can add to ensure there is choice on who can see information among the colleagues.