Online-Buchhaltungssoftware für kleine und Start-up-Unternehmen

Sortieren nach

Magdalene V.

Sage Business Cloud - Cannot Do Business Without It

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

I love the fact that my clients and I can share the same system in different locations. It also has an app that I can use on the go for invoicing and quotes.

Currently, I don't have any grips with the system.

Quickbooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I have been a Sage Pastel user for over a decade. when I heard that there was a cloud-based system available that offered such powerful, yet simple to use features, I had to give it a try. I have not been disappointed.
James D.
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Really Easy Software for Non-Accountants

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

I honestly, couldn't imagine running my business without it. It's such an integral part of my business and frees up my time so that I can focus on other things. Truly outstanding!

I love the usability of this product. As a non-accountant, I feel able to easily keep track of my small business accounts with Sage Business Cloud Accounting. Plus, if ever there is a time where I don't know something and my accountant isn't available, the Sage help is excellent. I love the new addition of the Sage University which is going to be a real help in training my team.

I feel that for me personally, the cash flow forecasting is a bit complicated, but I'll admit I haven't fully explored this side of things, I tend to do all my budgeting on a spreadsheet but it would be handy to have it integrated with my accounts. Maybe a section that can look at the P&Ls for past years and recommend budgets for the months, quarters and year ahead. Again, it's not something I've fully looked into so it may already exist on the platform.

Quickbooks Online und Xero

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sage Business Cloud Accounting

It was recommended to me by my accountant who was already using the software for some other clients and after trialling it, I found it great.
Rafael D.
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

infinitos errores, no está adaptado a España.

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

Un absoluto desastre. Desde que pasamos de Sage One a esto, nuestras cuentas ya no son claras. No solucionan los problemas, y prometen cosas que no hace el programa.

Tiene potencial, cuando el programa esté acabado.

Faloos continuos, movimientos duplicados, hay que hacer ni se sabe de pasos para cada cosa, nada intuitivo.

• Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

A saviour for start-ups and SMEs! Sage is like a digital CFO

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

Features! The wide array of features from automated invoice generation, reminders to follow-up actions, report & analytics generation for sharing with shareholders or investors, etc. make sage a must-use for small and medium enterprises. Cuts down unwanted bottlenecks in finances, payroll, while saving significant costs and downtime.

Pricing is a bit steeper compared to alternatives. Although the premium pricing is justified by sage's product, I feel it is still not accessible to early stage companies. Maybe, a specific plan focused on start-ups offering only limited features that start-ups use on a day-to-day basis would be fantastic.

Diep khanh vy N.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My role utilize Sage for inventory management

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

What I like is that it's a powerful tool with customization capabilities. It accurately keeps track of our inventory as long as there's no human error

It's a little buggy at time. Since it's so customizable, it's up to the developers to establish the database and how each database interact with each other. There are just things we wished were implemented by the dev from the beginning.

Pattie O.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sage 50 Quantum Accounting

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Very user friendly. Customizable applications make for a great experience. Great customer service.

Many customizable options for all areas of bookkeeping & financial reporting.

We don't use the payroll application available in Sage. But we do 1099 reporting. 1099 reporting works with the payroll application. It would be better if they were separate functions.

Doug N.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great program for your bookkeeping/Accounting office

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

I have had an amazing experience with Sage. Their support people are amazing and quick and the program is very inclusive

This software makes bookkeeping a simpler task. The ease of the use of it is great, and the many functions it has covers everything that you would need

Some of the integrations do not work as simply as I would like

Matthew T.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Abysmal software and customer service experience

Bewertet am 7.6.2019

It appears as though Sage panicked when Xero and other cloud providers appeared in their market and so they rushed out a poor bit of software. They haven't developed it and so it is a long way behind its competitors, with basic functionality missing and a poor user interface. I have also had several problems with basic features (link the bank feed) which they have no idea how to resolve.

The customer support experience is also the slowest and most painful experience I have ever come across from a SaaS provider.

It is telling that they are slashing their prices at the same time Xero is able to raise theirs!

The only two good parts of the software are the discounted price and it clearly shows you how long until the end of your VAT period.

Unreliable
Very little development in the 6 years I have used it
Slow to do basic tasks
The interface isn't user-friendly
There is no way to take a back up your data
The customer service is slow - typical experience is 20+ min wait for live chat, no response to emails and 15+ wait for phone support (on a premium rate number)

Lorrie C.
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Sage

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

It is fairly easy to navigate & find your way around

Wish there was a way to use A/R & A/P together without having to create entries on each side

• Branche: Forschung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Accounting Made Simple

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

I had never used a platform like Sage 300 before (the accounting job I had was my first in the field) but I found it pretty easy to use once I got the hang of it. There are a lot of different tools within this software that I wasn't able to use (weren't necessary) but there is definitely something for everyone.

As there were many features, at times it was difficult to remember where I needed to be clicking and what stage I was on in the accounts payable process. It would be helpful if you got a free demo or walk-through to help you understand the process.

Jason S.
  • Branche: Automotive

Cloud Accounting Package that is easy to use with limitations

Bewertet am 22.9.2021

Overall for our purposes the software is easy to setup and use. I like the ability to access it anywhere and the ability to attach documents to transactions in the system. Modifying the chart of accounts was easy but the lack of customization on the layout of financial statements is frustrating.

We have used the software version of sage products such as Sage Business Works and Sage 50 so the product and company are familiar to us. The ability to login to the software from anywhere and to no longer have to have client/server environment is great. The software was easy to signup for and was relatively easy to implement.

There are 2 large cons to this software in comparison to it's direct competitors.
Con #1: The package has no ability to custom group GL accounts. So for example, if you have a section on your income statement for sales and you want to group sales by category and have a sub-total for that sales section you cannot do that. There is really no ability to edit the income statement layout or the balance sheet layout to add in sections and sub totals so you are stuck with the canned version of the software.

Con #2: In an environment where you have multiple small companies, you look after you cannot have one userid and password to access all the companies. You have to setup each company with it's own userid an password then invite another user via an email link to join.

Warum Sage Business Cloud Accounting gewählt wurde

We made the switch as we wanted to get away from a client/server based software solution and wanted a cloud based solution.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Our thought was to stay with the same company thinking that the transition would be easier and we had been happy with their other product offerings in the past. The user interface also was easy to understand and utilize in comparison to quick books an xero accounting as we were already familiar with how Sage products work overall.
Rendani N.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sage Business Cloud Accounting review

Bewertet am 28.6.2021

Capability to meet the objectives of the finance department while also making the workflow much easier in terms of maximizing efficiency

The installation and implementation procedures are straightforward. I like how easy the features are to use, even for non-accountants. It enables clients and colleagues to share files in real-time, saving time and eliminating the need to send invoices via email. This streamlines and lowers the cost of debtor management. When one is on the go, having access via a mobile device is extremely useful. The software is also reasonably priced, and it includes a free trial period. Sage's customer service is excellent.

One suggestion is that when adding a new Item from the Invoice screen, the new Item screen includes all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). You must currently exit the Invoice, create a new Item, and then return to the Invoice.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sage Business Cloud Accounting

We were able to combine our accounting and payroll systems by using Sage One. It enables us to manage our accounts from any location and using any device. It also relieved us of the responsibility of backing up and protecting our financial records.
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy to set up and use. I loved that it easily integrated with our existing business. With internet access, the software is accessible from anywhere and is available on mobile devices. It makes bank reconciliation and invoicing easy.

Installation and implementation are easy. I like that the features are easy to use even for non-accounting persons. It enables real time sharing of files with clients and colleagues which saves on time and eliminates the need to direct email invoices. This makes debtor management easy and less costly. Accessibility from a mobile device is a huge plus when one is on the move. The software is also affordable and has a free trial. Sage has good customer support.

Since the software can only be accessed online, it is difficult to work with when internet speeds are slow or when there is no connection at all. Sometimes bank sync feed is slow and the handling of foreign currency bank transactions could do with some improvements.

Quickbooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage is user friendly even to persons with no book keeping knowledge while Quickbooks Online requires so basic book keeping knowhow. Sage has better customer support compared to Quickbooks Online. Considering our business needs, Sage seemed more affordable for us.
Paul S.

A solid accounts package. Many useful features allowing simple accounting for small businesses...

Bewertet am 30.1.2018

It is relatively intuitive for people with only a basic knowledge of business accounting. It allows easy manipulation of accounting data and you are able to provide periodical reports which means you always know the state of your companies finances. It can be accessed from anywhere and at any time and allows you to restrict certain users to particular areas. You are able to give your accountant a direct log in to your accounts which makes annual tax accounting very quick and simple.
Sage One can be tied to your bank accounts so that all items that pass through your accounts can be automatically uploaded into sage saving lots of time on entering data.
VAT filing and reports can be done instantly and sent directly to HMRC.
Can also be used directly with Sage Payroll meaning all information from payroll is automatically added to Sage One accounts.

If you're internet connection is weak this can slow things down a bit though on the whole it is a very stable and trustworthy platform.
The only thing I find a little bit weak is the inability to create direct backups of your accounts either your computer desktop or external drives. The only method of backing up the information is to print reports of all ledgers, invoices, receipts and audit trail. This means you will always have the information but in the event of a catastrophic failure it would be highly time consuming to re-input all the details. There would be no obvious method of doing this.

Alan H.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Possibly the best accounting software we've ever used

Bewertet am 9.11.2017

Using Sage One allowed us to combine our Accounts and Payroll systems into one. It makes it easy to manage our accounts from any location and on any device. It also removed the worry of backing up and securing our accounts records.

The fact that Sage One is cloud based, is probably the best feature. No more endless backups and annoying updates to perform. Everything is taken care of and the support team are amazing. It's also simple to grant access to your Accountant, who can then do whatever that need to when it's your year end etc.

A very clear interface provides an overview of your current situation and makes it easy for you to do your everyday tasks like entering and raising invoices, or checking who owes you money. You can easily produces account statements and everything can be emailed straight to your customers, so far less physical paperwork.

The Invoicing template choices are limited, but with a bit of creativity, you can definitely make something you can work with. The thing that needs the most attention is the method by which invoices and statements are emailed out. they appear to be from the email address you give the system, but are sent by Sage. Consequently, some clients weren't receiving their emails. We just turn any invoices into PDF's and email them ourselves. No big deal as we are still paperless, but it would be nice if we didn't have to. hopefully something that will be addressed on a future update.

Gustav C.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

One of my best investments yet.

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

First of all i had no accounting software, no quoting and invoicing software. so this just makes my document presentation just that much more professional looking. also i only have to do the basic, and it does the rest for me.

As a non accounting person, i found this software to be just what the tax man ordered in terms of financial accountability features. it's so easy and and intuitive to use, i was able to get started on the first day and even issued a quote to a client.

well, i had trouble linking my business bank account to the software, but that could be the bank...

Warum Sage Business Cloud Accounting gewählt wurde

Sage was cost effective and charges in local currency which makes it cheaper, whilst also offering more features.

Zuvor genutzte Software

YourTradebase

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage has an incredible track record and support, plus it was cheaper.
Cathy J.
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple to learn, gives you great data

Bewertet am 23.4.2020

I started a new job and I was up and running on invoicing at the end of the week, by week two I was able to post cash. It did take a little bit of time to familiarize myself the reports and with the general ledger. When I covered accounts payable it was also very intuitive. One of the most intuitive computer systems I have worked with ever.

The company I got a job with a few years ago used Sage, I was apprehensive about learning a new computer system but Sage was easy. It was intuitive if you have a little experience and accounting knowledge. It gives very great reports and gives you a lot of basic detail. I like.the fact that you can drill down to give various information.

There were a few times that I wish there was an online help to explain a few questions. There are a lot of reports and I feel like you may have to look at several reports to pull some advanced details.

Paul M.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

owner

Bewertet am 24.4.2022

My accountant can open a copy and quickly finish the year and tax preparation saving me time and money.

I have used it for a very long time and it works very easily for me. It has evolved but never change so much as to make it difficult to keep using using. Sage has much more than I need but is still competitive with price and easy to use what I need.

I never got the hang of bank reconciliation to work faster than manually but is me and I do not have a great deal of entries.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Seamed more powerful and professional .
Michelle S.

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy to use, features are easy to access. Reporting for several different ranges of time-table very handy. No installation, no backup...very nice product to use!

Sage Business Cloud Accounting has all the features one would need from Accounting software. Easy to implement, do the setup, and train new Customers on how to use it. The add-on modules adds value to the software. The Accountant's easy access to assist Clients is a wonderful feature!

One improvement I would like to see:
When adding a new Item from inside the Invoice screen, the new Item screen should include all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). Currently you have to exit the Invoice, create the new Item, and then continue with your Invoice

Andre A.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Sage is a very easy and powerfule accounting tool

Bewertet am 27.1.2022

Overall the experience is good. They can definitely work on their email support.

The ease of the setup and use of the software. It was written so that anyone can use it. Very simple, yet poewerful.

Some of the features that were advertised when pitched to us aren't available. The customer and supplier age analysis reports should have totals.

Warum Sage Business Cloud Accounting gewählt wurde

We wanted to go cloud based

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sage Business Cloud Accounting

At that stage Xero did not have a lot of support in SA.
Bruno S.
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Sage could accounting - innovative solution

Bewertet am 22.7.2021

Incredible experience, easy to use and helpful to develop the business.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting is an innovative solution based on the sage software that allows to combine the original one with the cloud solution, as future and digital transformations needs.

The software is quite expensive if companies does not needs all features presented.

Martin T.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I have the full confidence in this product

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

Excellent - they started a bit behind functionality wise from other products, and are now moving ahead of them, and I like the committment to constant development and the transparancy of their roadmap.

It is intuitive, and my non-accountant clients can usually navigate their way around it themselves, and only occassionally require minimal support.

My clients who have switch from other software have said that they wouldn't go back.

The marketing for this product is not as flashy as competitors, and so sometimes it can be a hard sell to clients who want the one with the big ad campaign.

As with most cloud products it is constantly evolving and I am not always aware of the new features which come out.

Terry L.
  • Branche: Fotografie

A very simple online accounting system

Bewertet am 6.11.2017

The ability to connect my bank accounts is great and a real time saver.

The fact that this is online and can be accessed from any device is a real pleasure. It means as a sole trader that I can enter receipts while I'm on the go or at home when I have a spare few minutes. I know sage was late to the party for online accounting systems but they have managed to make a simple system and one that starts cheaper than the competitors.

The second main feature for me was the ability to automatically connect to my bank accounts and match my transactions as this saves no end of time and is all included in the monthly price.

They also have a feature which allows you download your transaction in a CSV file as well, if you wanted to move them to another system.

It's not as customisable as the desktop version was but once you get over that hurdle and change your way of thinking and acting then you realise they had a reason for making it so simple.

Bhanu M.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

GOOD EXPIRENCE

Bewertet am 12.8.2019

We use sage for accounting. The best thing is we can use sage cloud anywhere in the world. the software reminds us of the payments due for the customers. Then we can call our customers. It's easy to use. It saves time. If your computer will be crash then our all accounts are fully safe in the cloud-based sage. It's easy to use and access. When we need any help then the sage technician will fix the problem within few minutes on the call with remote access.

a few months ago we use the sage on the computer but if there any problem with the computer then our sage data not secure. Some time we lost lots of files as well. but when we subscribe Cloud service it's so much secure and easy. Our all data is fully secure on the sage cloud. The best thing is we can access anywhere in the world.

Nothing, when we need any help the sage technicians help me.

Melanie T.

SAGE BUSINESS CLOUD ACCOUNTING

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Definitely the way for the future just love to work on this platform. All new clients advised to use Sage Business Cloud Accounting. The package can grow with the company from start up.

The fact that is cloud base and accessible from anywhere as long as you have internet access. There are apps available to download onto mobile devices. The product is user friendly with guidance on how to use features.

Download bank statements and map the expenses to save lots of time in the future.

It is sometimes slow depending on internet speed and take a while to download bank statements.