Sage Accounting Bewertungen

Sage Accounting

Online accounting software for small and start-up businesses

4.1/5 (153 Bewertungen)
Paul S.
Mit Google übersetzen

A solid accounts package. Many useful features allowing simple accounting for small businesses.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is relatively intuitive for people with only a basic knowledge of business accounting. It allows easy manipulation of accounting data and you are able to provide periodical reports which means you always know the state of your companies finances. It can be accessed from anywhere and at any time and allows you to restrict certain users to particular areas. You are able to give your accountant a direct log in to your accounts which makes annual tax accounting very quick and simple.
Sage One can be tied to your bank accounts so that all items that pass through your accounts can be automatically uploaded into sage saving lots of time on entering data.
VAT filing and reports can be done instantly and sent directly to HMRC.
Can also be used directly with Sage Payroll meaning all information from payroll is automatically added to Sage One accounts.

If you're internet connection is weak this can slow things down a bit though on the whole it is a very stable and trustworthy platform.
The only thing I find a little bit weak is the inability to create direct backups of your accounts either your computer desktop or external drives. The only method of backing up the information is to print reports of all ledgers, invoices, receipts and audit trail. This means you will always have the information but in the event of a catastrophic failure it would be highly time consuming to re-input all the details. There would be no obvious method of doing this.

Alan H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Possibly the best accounting software we've ever used

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using Sage One allowed us to combine our Accounts and Payroll systems into one. It makes it easy to manage our accounts from any location and on any device. It also removed the worry of backing up and securing our accounts records.

The fact that Sage One is cloud based, is probably the best feature. No more endless backups and annoying updates to perform. Everything is taken care of and the support team are amazing. It's also simple to grant access to your Accountant, who can then do whatever that need to when it's your year end etc.

A very clear interface provides an overview of your current situation and makes it easy for you to do your everyday tasks like entering and raising invoices, or checking who owes you money. You can easily produces account statements and everything can be emailed straight to your customers, so far less physical paperwork.

The Invoicing template choices are limited, but with a bit of creativity, you can definitely make something you can work with. The thing that needs the most attention is the method by which invoices and statements are emailed out. they appear to be from the email address you give the system, but are sent by Sage. Consequently, some clients weren't receiving their emails. We just turn any invoices into PDF's and email them ourselves. No big deal as we are still paperless, but it would be nice if we didn't have to. hopefully something that will be addressed on a future update.

Magdalene V.

Sage Business Cloud - Cannot Do Business Without It

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the fact that my clients and I can share the same system in different locations. It also has an app that I can use on the go for invoicing and quotes.

Currently, I don't have any grips with the system.

Terry L.
Mit Google übersetzen

A very simple online accounting system

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 6.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to connect my bank accounts is great and a real time saver.

The fact that this is online and can be accessed from any device is a real pleasure. It means as a sole trader that I can enter receipts while I'm on the go or at home when I have a spare few minutes. I know sage was late to the party for online accounting systems but they have managed to make a simple system and one that starts cheaper than the competitors.

The second main feature for me was the ability to automatically connect to my bank accounts and match my transactions as this saves no end of time and is all included in the monthly price.

They also have a feature which allows you download your transaction in a CSV file as well, if you wanted to move them to another system.

It's not as customisable as the desktop version was but once you get over that hurdle and change your way of thinking and acting then you realise they had a reason for making it so simple.

Bhanu M.

GOOD EXPIRENCE

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use sage for accounting. The best thing is we can use sage cloud anywhere in the world. the software reminds us of the payments due for the customers. Then we can call our customers. It's easy to use. It saves time. If your computer will be crash then our all accounts are fully safe in the cloud-based sage. It's easy to use and access. When we need any help then the sage technician will fix the problem within few minutes on the call with remote access.

a few months ago we use the sage on the computer but if there any problem with the computer then our sage data not secure. Some time we lost lots of files as well. but when we subscribe Cloud service it's so much secure and easy. Our all data is fully secure on the sage cloud. The best thing is we can access anywhere in the world.

Nothing, when we need any help the sage technicians help me.

Tarryn T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good solution for the small business owner

Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is fairly easy to use. It provides the basic needs of small business owners. Helps me with their tax prep needs

Navigation through the product isn't seamless

Karen N.

Almost has 100% of what we need as a growing business

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Compliance, ability to integrate different aspects of financial company data.

User-friendly interface. Good dashboard view.
Collaboration with external agencies - HMRC, our accountant & book-keeper.
Functionality has increased alongside our needs as a growing business.
Cost-effective
Excellent customer support

No trace-ability of emails sent - only a Yes or No view of whether emails (invoices) have been sent.
Cannot export XL data to our Pension portal (Big booooo for the Sageone!)
No auto-generation of a reference number for purchases like there is sales?! This causes us issues!!
Only 1 user allowed to access Payroll platform for our subscription

Jan K.
Mit Google übersetzen

I have been using Peachtree Complete Accounting for over 16 years.

Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy now to manipulate. I only wish I could input my bank information into Peachtree but it will not except it.

I have been using Peachtree Complete Accounting for over 16 years. It has taken many years to learn because I was never trained on the software.

My only issue with Peachtree Complete Accounting with Sage is the customer support. You have to wait hours to speak with someone if there is an issue especially if you call you have to just leave your name and number. During tax season it is impossible to reach someone. I once waited over 4-6 hours to get a response.

Kevin D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Sage One has become am essential part of my business and I would recommend it to anyone

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use. I have basic accounting training but, by using the help pages, I have managed to run my business without the expense of accountants. VAT returns are just a press of a button and all information is easily found if needed. The package has grown ( at no extra cost) and the stock control and invoicing side has much improved.

Sage support is very good if you have to telephone them - HOWEVER it is expensive! Very occasionally the system has crashed (not often) and it can cost you money to find out that it is their error not yours...

Weston W.

On the Wright path

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Well if you have clients like I do it will make your life easier and more organized

I first had this software when it was peach tree. It has a ton of features more then you will ever need with the ability to back everything up.

It takes time to learn there is so much. I would start using this software has soon had you can. I started using it in the middle of my second year of business back in 2014 and it time some time inputting data but once it's there this software made my life a breeze but you will need to take time to set it up

Krystal L.

Using Sage since Peachtree

Bewertet am 11.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has helped us to have all the necessary reports for the government. We recommend it if you want a complete one.

It is a complete software to manage your business accounting. We have been using Sage since it was Peachtree. Now you can manage the accounting everywhere with the cloud feature. You can manage sales, inventory, employees, estimates, purchases/sellers, and so much more.

You can be confused sometimes because all the windows are similar.

James A.
Mit Google übersetzen

We've used SageOne Accounting (and it's predecessor) for many years - love it!

Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We find it does what it says it does. It's very flexible, not only because of Cloud access, but in terms of products, sales invoicing and reporting. The addition of integration of PayRoll has saved us both time and money.

To be honest, Iuse it without fuss. I'd prefer the Other Payments option to be in the 'Purchasing' section rather than the 'Banking' section and maybe a 'custom' layout option for Invoices - not fields, but presentation. That's all.

Sage Business Cloud accounting the accounting solution for growing businesses

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sage Business Cloud accounting is the ideal solution for any growing small business. You have all the information available to you on your cellphone if you so require. You can invoice clients as you do the job no matter what your industry. A great full function accounting system

The number of columns you are allowed when importing bank csv information is limited. Otherwise the import function serves its function.

Andrew G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Sage has made a big improvement on managing our accounts

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 5.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Improved recording of accounts and better organisation of data.
Ability to generate reports and forecasts.

As a small business this has helped us to manage our both payroll and accounts. The initial motivator to look at online packages was for auto-enrolment. Having used the accounting package as well it's helped us to organise our accounts better and it is a lot easier to get information and reports from it.
The technical support either via self help, web chat and telephone is excellent. I've made a few mistakes initially and these were easily resolved with support line help.

This will be common to all packages. I now feel that using this software is making us do some tasks that our accountant used to do. Unfortunately I feel that some of this relies on a bit of an understanding of accountancy principles that I didn't have. I needed the support to help explain this and how to find some options. Once done though it's easy to find again.

Karl B.

Sage business cloud accounting

Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sage business cloud accounting isn't free but nesscecary and tailored for small businesses. It brings ease and practicalcality when organizing clients and accounts. There are many bisinesses using sage business cloud accounting, so there is no doubt that the software has been designed to cator for the tasks at hand.

The software is simple to setup from entering in the user's company details and client details.
Menus are easy to navigate.
Requires basic accounting knowledge.
It is cloud based, bringing convenience in and out of the office.
The software handles all the nesscecary transactions regarding accounting for small businesses.

The software can be slow at times.
Lacks customization features in areas.
A break in an Internet connection can cause a loss in work.

Dave D.

The Best Accounting Software For Non-Accountants

Bewertet am 23.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As someone who is more interested in running my business than getting kinky with red tape, Sage one was the best of all the accounting packages for me. Automated VAT returns as well as bank feeds were my two big requirements and Sage One fulfilled this perfectly.

That it doesn't have a mobile app is an absolute travesty but that none of it's competitors with the same feature set do either means I'm sticking with it for now. As soon as another accounting software company comes along with Bank Feeds, Automated VAT returns (for Ireland without a hack) and a mobile app for receipts (currently, I use receipt bank with Sage), then I'll switch.

Easy to use. Irish VAT returns. Missing features are mostly filled with third party integrations.

No mobile app. Super annoying when trying to get info or input anything on the go.

5.0/10
Bev L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Straightforward and easy to use, for someone who has no business accounting knowledge.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Straightforward and easy to use. Was very quick and easy to set-up, get customers on and get invoices sent out.

Easy to use and understandable. Produces reports that allow you to quickly see the information you need. Easy and quick to create and send invoices out. Like the fact I can access it from anywhere and on any device.

Frustrating when the server is overloaded or experiencing high-demand and then unable to access Sage One.

Craig D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best cloud based accounting software

Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy platform for non book keepers to keep a finger on the pulse of their financials

That you can have full access to all financial
detail of your business wherever you are

Maybe allow a link through for document storage to keep down the user space needed.
For instance if I upload my slips and document to Sage I’d quickly use up my allocated space, if it could link through to my dropbox where I get far more space

Jimmi N.
Mit Google übersetzen

It's simply among the best accounting management software I've ever used.

Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its ability to send real time accounting documents through its automated processes saves the company or organisation a lot of time.
Its add on modules give users a robust diversity to customize the system to best fit the organisations needs.
Automation of invoice generation, Local Purchase orders, credit notes, petty cash just to mention a few to communicate with bank accounts, make transactions and additionally update the records is actually very impressive.
Great support with free training.

They charge the most essential aspect of it which is the ability to use multi-currency. You would expect this to be free upon purchase of the system as after all it is an accounting system

Yanick G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Complete product for a small business

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very easy to use, it has almost zero bugs. You can easily backup, import data. I like this product and I use it everyday.

The ONLY thing that I hate about this product is the speed of the software. I do around 1000 invoices per year and the application is very slow to start, close, export backups, etc. Could be really better. I use other product that are really faster.

Adam K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Overall effective tool for my book keeping

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to have all my book-keeping done in a central location, with the ability to pull reports quickly, when needed.

Fairly simple to use . Once I learned how to use it, I was able to use it every day and make it part of my daily routine, to stay on top of my book keeping.

Longer adaptation phase than I thought. It took me a while to learn how to use Sage and all its features effectively.

Mit Google übersetzen

Definitely useful for self-employed professionals, but there are more attractive options for the pri

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Plenty of useful features for a self-employed professional, such as Billing & Invoicing, Bank Reconciliation and Expense Tracking.

I used to use Sage One because it offers all the functions I need as a self-employed professional, but the price kept creeping up (it's between 14 and 54 euros a month where I'm from), so I decided to switch to QuickBooks.
It includes plenty of useful features, such as Billing & Invoicing, Bank Reconciliation and Expense Tracking, but QuickBooks offers pretty much the same with a more attractive UI and at a better price point.

I really dislike how Sage One would prompt me to subscribe to a new, more expensive plan without ever showing the price. I felt that if I ever clicked by mistake they'd start invoicing me right away, since they already had my account number.
As with any accounting software, there is a certain learning curve with Sage Accounting.
Even though it does simplify bookkeeping, you still need to input all your clients information by hand and create your invoices yourself.

Just don't

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I wanted to use Sage business accounting cloud for basic bookkeeping and I couldn't even do this.
My experience was of utter frustration. Not only with the lack of capabilities and difficulty in using the software but even worse, with their billing department. I was charged the wrong amounts every single month. Clients were charged for software that they didn't even use. Some clients were charged for software that I had already paid for. Nobody in accounts could fix it. Not even the directors were able to fix it. What an absolute disaster. I am absolutely at a loss as to how they are still in business.

The sage logo hinted that it may be similar to their line 50 product. Oh, how wrong I was.
There is quite literally nothing good I can say about this software, their customer support nor their accounts and billing team.,

It falls way short of functional. It couldn't be further behind the competition if they did nothing.
Essential features like repeating invoices were missing.
You can't pay with or receive into the director's loan account.
You are restricted in the number and type of bank/cash accounts you can have.
Fixing anything is a mammoth task
and even then, it doesn't actually fic the issues.

0.0/10
Charmaine B.

Reliable software

Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Well-known and respected company. VAT Return module is easy to use and works well. Inclusive updates are much better than old year end routines.

inability for imported payments and invoices to be matched up automatically,even when they share a reference number. Having to manually allocate every single payment is time consuming and frustrating.

Bettina B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Shocking support and behaviour from their new online shop division

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We had been one of their first online store users when SAGE started with their online store offer. Then the support and customer service was outstanding. Sadly they outsourced their online shop to another company and we needed to move our existing online shop to a new platform. One would think that "SAGE" would facilitate this move for free, as the old platform was discontinued. Well that was not so, we ended up paying a large sum of money for the move. The service level of the new "SAGE" company was horrific, the treatment we received was shocking, everything took weeks and months to finalise. We ended up doing most of the work ourselves and then received a bill for their general set up package and for re-directing the pages to the new site. Unbelievable and shocking! We are also using their accounting software that we like, if we find another way of integrating the accounting part easily with another online shop provider, we will move. They do not deserve our business as they clearly don't appreciate loyal and long standing customers.

The online store platform integrates easily with sage cloud accounting. Nevertheless, the customer service is shocking, shocking, shocking!

the online store provider have no regard for longstanding and loyal customer - shocking and horrific customer service!