Litmos

Sortieren nach

Zachary
Zachary
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Helps us meet our customers' needs

Bewertet am 3.8.2016

We use Litmos to host eLearning for our clients when their LMS's don't make the cut. Sometimes they're looking for a way to deliver training to personnel outside their organization, other times they need to meet a critical training deadline that their internal LMS couldn't satisfy. No matter the business problem, Litmos allows our team to get courses out the door quickly to audiences ranging from tens of learners to thousands of learners.

The price is right. It's super easy to scale your license allotment up or down with training demand. The UI is simple and easy to use. Reports are exactly what you would expect. Bulk user management is as easy and flexible as it gets!

Sometimes we have to collate a couple different reports to get all of the columns we need in one report. Not the end of the world, but it takes some tinkering to figure out which reports have exactly the right information in them.

• Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Litmos has been a dream LMS for our newly formed training department.

Bewertet am 13.7.2018

The ability to engage with our learners and keep track of their progress so they have something to show for all their hard-work is probably the biggest one. The amount of content that is made available from Litmos, the support they provide both from the technical stand point and just in general as you are trying to figure it out, the people who really value their clients...I could just keep going. All around, Litmos goes above and beyond any of the other companies I have worked with in their effort to help us be successful and meet our goals.

It is easy to use and customize. On the back-end, it is intuitive and laid out easily with lots of support to help along the way in the Dojo. For the user, it is simple as point and click. There isn't a lot of guess work or trying to figure out which screen to be on- which for a company that has a lot of people ho are not technologically advanced is a huge plus.

The reporting. That is the one area that isn't as intuitive or clearly laid out. And some of the reports that I want are either not there, or not easy for me to track down and find to use.

Antwort von Litmos

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad you find our product intuitive and easy to use. Our reporting will continue to have updates and improve in future product releases. It is a pleasure to go above and beyond for great clients!

Michael
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Below average LMS

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

Overall I would rate Litmos 2 stars, and in my experience using and evaluating other leading LMS systems, would rate it as below average, primarily due to the bug and support issues.

Compliance: Can distribute material to all staff and track who has and who has not completed.
Features: Litmos has most "must-have" features of an LMS e.g. assessments, reports, hosting interactive units, files and pages, mobile friendly.
Learner interface: The learner interface is generally neat and tidy. Displays interactive content reasonably well (when no bugs are present, see cons)

Bugs: Litmos doesn’t seem to be a fully stable LMS from a technical perspective, which sometimes causes page links to be broken, buttons not working or disappearing, accessibility issues (such as can’t add alt text for images in assessments, inaccessible labels of buttons), and course functionality issues (interactions built with authoring tools don't always work so images randomly don’t show and pages randomly don’t load). Litmos doesn’t appear to be committed to quality assurance or product development.
Support: Invariably, there are very lengthy delays in support responses (weeks or months) and fixes are either non-existent or heavily delayed (months or more), even when it is an impactful bug clearly caused by Litmos. Combined with the bugs listed above, this creates frustration for admins.
Modular functionality: Course creation options are limited, for example, there’s no way to organise content by sub-modules and no way to drip feed content to learners to create a spaced learning campaign.
Admin user experience: Litmos can be clunky and counter intuitive to use as account admin, completing some tasks is more complex than it should be.
Theming: no ability on admin side to adjust theme of LMS (colours, fonts and layouts).
Reports: Ability to configure and create granular reports is average to poor.
Compliance training: Most compliance courses included with Litmos feature below average learning design (learning is passive and generic).

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use and navigate learning management software

Bewertet am 26.12.2018

At my company, we use Litmos and I administer the exams and update the content. It has been great moving to this solution as we have increased user engagement due to the design interface, easy navigation and test/quiz setup. I love the reporting features. There are many reporting options that you can customize and then save for quick report runs. Creating exams is easy by using a spreadsheet (csv) template file saving you time. Making changes and adding unique features like randomizing the questions, adding certificates for completion and custom course images make Litmos LMS the go to solution for our training department.

Manual grading of short answer questions should be done via an email notification of those specific questions to make it easier to grade more efficiently.

Antwort von Litmos

We really appreciate the great review of Litmos! That is excellent that you have increased user engagement --- not always an easy task, so cheers to you!

- Allison

Jason
Jason
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Robust Learning Management Solution. Solid foundation for Sales eLearning system.

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

Effective enablement for distributed salesforce. Cost-effective approach for enabling future sales colleagues as they join.

Rich mobile capabilities for access from anywhere. Strong tracking of what the users actually did in the course. Good support for engaging and interactive content. Nice ability to string courses together into learning paths (i.e. curriculum) to form a complete enablement on a topic.

Occasional glitch in recording course completion if exits by closing window. No support yet to take course offline (but supposedly coming soon).

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the review, this is great feedback. We will continue to make updates to Litmos and hope that it satisfies your business needs for many years to come.

David
David

Adequate, but clunky - better alternatives for the $

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

Adequate.

Not bad, but certainly not good.

Decent functionality (a few extra plusses) but a...

Adequate.

Not bad, but certainly not good.

Decent functionality (a few extra plusses) but a lackluster UX.

Limos is an adequate LMS which can track SCORM and xAPI compliant content. Further, you can directly send xAPI day to the Litmos database without having to upload the content in the LMS (Litmos was one of the first LMSs I encountered that allowed this).

UX. The UX for the user end can be okay. I haven't seen two companies I had consulted with push the UX to anything special which leads me to believe that it may be a big undertaking. This is also based on my experience in having to go into Litmos to troubleshoot issues a client was having with a course reporting completion. The admin UI wasn't the worst I have seen in LMS systems, but it was not a great design and for newer users (like my client), this can be very intimidating and disorienting.

For the $ spent there are better systems then something that strikes users and admin as just "meh".

Hi David,

Thank you for leaving Litmos a review. We take these very seriously and I will make sure the product team has your feedback so that we can continue to be the #1 learning platform on the market.

Cheers,

Chandrakant
Chandrakant

One of best LMS platform

Bewertet am 22.10.2018

Litmos provides the responsive and easy to use user interface for both learner and Administrator. Role based login, custom reporting and API support makes it more powerful. You can have a custom URL of your own choice along with some prebuild learning courses.

As of now, the Litmos mobile app may not meet your expectations but you can choose to browse the Litmos platform using latest web browser.

Hi Chandrakant,

Thank you for acknowledging Litmos as one of the best LMS platforms! As always, please reach out at any time and we are always here to help.

Kenneth
Kenneth
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Incredible Learning Management System

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

This system has open API's that can be used to integrate with other website platforms, enabling a user to add learning to their own system.

It has too many pop-ups that occur when setting up a user that is going to access the system via SSO

Hi Kenneth,

We love to hear that you think our LMS is incredible! I will make sure our product team gets word of the pop ups you are experiencing, and that we resolve that issue.

All the best,

Easy to go

Bewertet am 23.10.2016

The newly added...

I feel litmos very comfortable in managing training plans and team assignments.
The newly added reporting model is super flexible.
I feel litmos very comfortable in managing training plans and team assignments.
The newly added reporting model is super flexible.

Completely available and ability to integrate SSO, salesforce, dropbox, Rest, ADP etc

Not an enterprise product yet.

• Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Taking a training on Litmos was easy

Bewertet am 16.1.2018

Litmos made it easier for the training department to assign out and track trainings throughout the company. I was a user and receiving and taking the trainings was so easy.

I received training's via Litmos and it was so easy to use. Trainings were distributed to individuals or groups from the training department and Litmos kept track of who had taken them and when. I liked using it because I could stop mid-training if something urgent came up and return to it later. It was really flexible.

I'm not sure the company was taking full advantage of all Litmos had to offer. There seem to be a lot of options for customizing but figuring them all out without guidance took a bit of time.

Antwort von Litmos

We appreciate the feedback. Best of luck!

• Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

It appears easy to use & cost effective but there are too many bugs and terrible customer...

Bewertet am 21.2.2018

The learner interface is clean and fairly modern, it worked with our company branding. I had a good experience with our sales rep who pushed the customer service department to respond when I couldn't get help with several major issues.

Too many bugs, inaccurate data, buttons not working, reports are lacking - we had to pull out our own numbers manually, terrible customer service - had to contact them several times to get a response (this was over a 2 week period) and then waited 4-5 days for them to get back to me with an answer about a bug. Had 2 different webinars set up to address issues and no one showed up, we had to call them to reschedule and only then did they acknowledge it was missed, on another call we actually ended up in someone else's help session and could hear everything. Complaints from our customers and users about login issues, browser compatibility, and course functionality (interactions built with Storyline don't always work once it's uploaded). Very frustrating - looked good at the beginning but we wish we had of gone with another LMS.

Antwort von Litmos

We apologize that you have experienced issues regarding our products and services. Our dev team works countless hours to guarantee that all bugs are fixed in a timely manner, and our support team is always here to help. Those are some of the reasons why Litmos has been rated a Top LMS for many years.

Unfortunately since you have not provided your name and company, we aren't sure how to help get some of these issues resolved. Please contact your Account Manager so that we can work closer with you so that you have a better experience with us moving forward.

Elizabeth

Purchased Litmos 6 months ago and still not working

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

It's easy to upload videos and the ability to customize the color creates a consistent branding experience between the website and Litmos.

I provided the exact requirements needed for the LMS system (as they were written out and approved by the department of education). One of the requirements is a LMS that requires some courses be taken prior to other courses as well as have groups of courses that can be taken in any order. When building the programs in Litmos, the prerequisite function didn't work and the Assign doesn't have enough functionality and our company had too many classes (there is a maximum number allowed). Six months later, 15+ technical and sales rep calls and the problems still exist. I am manually assigning classes to all students, 4x per day. Instead of doing my job, I am essentially a manually LMS system until I can get a working solution or pay for another LMS system. I've requested 3x to speak to someone else but my only contacts are the technical help desk and my sales rep.

Hi Elizabeth,

Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we are sorry you haven't had a positive experience thus far.

Please email me directly at allison@litmos.com and we would like to look into this further.

Hasan
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Non-existant support and impossible to cancel

Bewertet am 14.2.2020

Poor experience.

Poor experience.

Software had commonly used LMS features and was SCORM compliant.

One day suddently the billing area disappeared from our account with a link to go to an alternative area that didn't work. They continued to bill us and we couldn't get any invoices or change payment details.

Many months later I contacted someone by email who setup an alternative billing portal.

When we wanted to cancel, we asked the rep and he said to send an email to them requesting cancellation. Nothing happened and 6 months later we still keep getting invoiced. The rep was helpless as well and agreed with our position. He recommended to remove payment methods to stop getting billed and initiate a chargeback. Their own rep telling us to do this. No email to their accounts department gets replied to ever. AVOID.

• Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We are moving away from Litmos after having used it for 3 years.

Bewertet am 4.6.2018

Fast deployment of eLearning business - but is now looking for another platform.

Have used it for offering paid customer product training on our products. Has 1000+ users in the system right now.
Pricing is reasonable.

Too much manual work steps due to lack of integration / APIs for automation.
No support for a "subscription" model with renewable access to a number of courses (ie. recurring revenue model).
Poor responsiveness towards extension requests.

Hi there,

That is unfortunate that you will be switching learning platforms after using Litmos for 3 years. I would encourage you to set up some time to review our system with your dedicated Account Manager and see what we can do to help you reconsider this switch. As always, our award-winning support team is here to assist at any time as well.

Cheers,

Mat
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unstable product, worse support

Bewertet am 20.8.2018

Looking for an LMS? Litmos is not the one.

Looking for an LMS? Litmos is not the one.

We have been using Litmos since they launched. The software is easy to use. That's about the only pro

- The product is unstable. Our learners will come across issues all the time. Litmos' support dept is not helpful at all (you will get templated responses that are not useful at all).
- Unscheduled maintenance causes havoc
- Custom domains do not support https (pretty much unusable with Chrome now)
- New pricing they've introduced is 1000% of what used to be.

Hi Mat,

I will make sure our product team receives this feedback. Our support team works hard 24/7 to make sure our customer's are well served. Please reach out to your Account Manager at any time if you need additional support.

Melon
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best eLearning software

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

Overall SAP Litmos is great software for eLearning and it comes rich with features to helps us have a good online learning experience.

We have been using this software for the past 3 years and the best thing I love about SAP Litmos is the different ways of training it provides; video, audio and text-based training. It also offers survey questions in relation to the trainings which are helpful.

When we had just started using the software we encountered glitches and the support team was not quick respond but I am glad the support team is always available now.

Brian
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

We use the software as a FindIT search repository to house all of our RFP content and sales...

Bewertet am 23.5.2017

The ability to locate information quickly, and have company information stored in a logical, easy to search manner.

It is easy to use, the search feature works well and I can easily filter my results. It's great that the tool works quickly and I generally don't have trouble finding the information that I'm looking for. It's also great that we can have separate pages for different teams/roles, and store training materials that are easily searchable.

I find it puzzling when a document has expired that it is suddenly missing. I have uncovered how to search the archive, but this was not immediately clear.

Jeremy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Litmos is a great product NOW and has a promising future based on the roadmap.

Bewertet am 19.9.2017

In a very short time, we went from ZERO eLearning to having role specific learning paths for most roles in our organization with a very small team of "do it all" team members. You can't do that without a flexible, intuitive, and powerful LMS.

It's very intuitive and easy to get up and running with very little training. No product/LMS has everything but Litmos has a LOT! The support team is pretty quick to respond when issues do come up.

I wish there was more consistency in the admin interface. For example, some modules/features offer search functionality and some do not. Some text entry areas have the rich text editor/source toggle and others do not. Little things, but they can have a big impact on admin user experience, ease of use, and huge time savers.

Will
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Litmos gives us an easy way to organize training in multiple formats

Bewertet am 20.9.2017

Ease of use, ease course creation and the ability to manage teams is important to our process

Ease of use to create and organize courses. The course library also creates a great user experience to access the courses and learning paths

Reporting sometimes can seem inconstant . Sometimes features seem to be missing the last piece to really fit our needs. It does seem that the platform continues to evolve though!

Hi Will,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that you're finding Litmos easy to use and to create courses.

Have a great day!

Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud

Kathleen
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Helps me everyday in my job to become more productive

Bewertet am 23.5.2017

I like the functionality of FindIt. A large manageable database of information that is utilized daily. I require information at my fingertips for contract negotiations and sales enablement (support of sales). The ability to quickly find information almost instantaneously is critical to my job which is fast paced. Could not live without it.

There are times I search for a particular file or document and I get zero hits. I go back in and search again with minor tweaks on the original request and I get a hit. Would be great to have the option of some type of "fuzzy search" which would allow a much broader search of the database.

Sharon
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We implemented the Litmos LMS, to connect all of our Customers/Partners across 10 Counties.

Bewertet am 10.5.2017

It is extremely easy to use and requires almost no IT interaction at all. The new Branding feature allows us to improve not only the Learners experience, but improves our ability to organize different teams or groups within each Brand.

The reporting module didn't allow us to report the information we wanted to see initially, but they have made great steps forward in creating a new reporting engine that is making life a little easier.

Antonio
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Litmos is the versatile and easy to use platform we need to manage our training program.

Bewertet am 31.10.2017

Ease of use is key. Creating courses and ensuring each learner is getting what they need quickly is important to our organization.

We have found key features are behind a pay-wall. Paying to upgrade for Persist has been a road block for us.

Hi Antonio,

Thank you for the feedback! We do take great pride in our platform being the easiest to use LMS on the market.

Yes - some of our premium features are an added cost. If you have any additional questions regarding costs and feature functionality, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager who can help guide that conversation and address any questions you may have.

Cheers!

Loren
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to install and operate, but significant shortcomings

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

If you need something simple and quick to launch, you should give Litmos serious consideration. If you have to do reporting of training to regulatory authorities, you need to investigate very carefully. The API interface is interesting, but unfortunately they do not expose many data fields...so going the API route to address the shortcomings of the UX will not get you far.

Very easy to install, get running with a polished interface (assuming you have done LMS installs before).

Report module is terrible -- it failed my external auditor's assessment. Learning Paths are a great idea, but you can't set parameters on them like courses, do reporting...they are essentially invisible. Documentation is very limited. There is no troubleshooting and the blogs are fairly useless. The system is hosted on Rackspace and sometimes the performance for the Learners is painfully slow (30-90 seconds of lag time between clicks). The uploads of SCORM files can go anywhere between 15-20 seconds to 4+ hours. The ongoing operation of their platform needs serious improvement. Documentation and examples of use of the API interface is very poor.

Devan
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I think it has been a great tool for my company. I helped implement and set up when we...

Bewertet am 23.5.2017

Being able to publish content for my organization that is easy to update and manage.

I like the search functions and the ability to house all of our content in 1 place. Makes it easier for our org.

The formatting abilities within the news section are very limiting. It is hard to format these articles and keep font/colors consistent since it does not save these choices.

Leslie
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Great functionality, very versatile

Bewertet am 12.5.2017

Personally, the opportunity to learn a new skill. For my company, the ability to create new products and improve the delivery of current products.

1. How easy it is to learn
I was introduced to Litmos a year ago and very quickly was able to learn how to use it despite never having worked with an LMS before.
2. How customizable it is
We are using the Litmos platform for three separate subscription-based products, not all of which fit the traditional LMS model. We have been able to work with Litmos to customize each of them to meet our needs.

1. Limited number of courses allowed in each learning path
We have more than 50 courses in some of our learning paths and have had to find a way to break them into 2 or more paths.
2. File size limitation
Some of the files we need to upload exceed the 30MB limit and are difficult to break into smaller chunks