Bitrix24 Bewertungen

4/5 (223 Bewertungen)

A Secret Jewel

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur.

I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations...

As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore

You can try it for free and send me a comment about it.

1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM
2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system
3.-) Unified communications
4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls)
5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM
6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer
7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages)
8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management
9.-) Great community support

- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email.
- A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me).
- Don't have an accounting feature.

Mit Google übersetzen

Everything your team needs to get things done on one page, which can be a bit of a problem

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind.

The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.

Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.

Mit Google übersetzen

All in one CRM solution / Best for middle-sized companies and teams to handle leads and work with deals

Bewertet am 21.5.2018

*Functionality

Bitrix24 has a lot of great features, but its biggest advantage that I have used is an all-in-one solution. We have a chat there, can work with deals, create schedules, assign tasks with ease and track progress on specific work with history and recent actions taken by the responsible person

*Ad-dons

Bitrix24 has its own marketplace where you can set integration with many services, like mail chimp or a certain work process optimizer.

*UI

Since I started working in Bitrix24, their UI has changed a lot and has become more user friendly. At first it was a bit complicated, but the team is working a lot to make it user-friendly. I can see the work

*Customization

Even in a free plan, bitrix24 leaves a lot of space for adjusting the platform to the companies approach. you can create teams and spaces and plan sales and development processes

*updates

I also don't believe that their approach to upgrades is comfortable. Even though it does not take much time, but once in a while, the whole service goes down displaying that it is updating and you need to wait. This sometimes can slow work of the department and cause problems

*slow
Being a power house CRM system, bitrix24 is sometimes slow, although I can see that bitrix team is working to improve it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent value and overall feature set, just needs a bit of polishing the rough edges.

Bewertet am 9.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

I've tried a number of project management/collaboration tools including Asana, Basecamp, Wrike, Wunderlist, Zoho, Salesforce, etc. I can't speak to the customer support of Bitrix, as I haven't contacted them. So far, the system has been fairly reliable. The desktop Windows client is somewhat limited compared to the web version, but for most offices, I can't imagine this is a big deal. I really haven't used the CRM or telephony options, so I can't comment on them.

1. Price. The free version offers a fantastic feature set for up to 12 users. Better yet, when you finally outgrow the 12 seats, the pricing model is the cheapest I've seen with this level of all around features. How can you beat an unlimited employees option with 100gb of storage for only $99 per month? It blows away the competition when it comes to the pricing model. 2. The feature set is very deep. One of my problems with tools like Asana is that it is absolutely fantastic when it comes to project management for small groups, but lacks Gannt charts, CRM functionality, etc. Don't get me wrong, Asana is a great tool, but a limited one to a specific use case scenario. 3. The developers of Bitrix have added additional functionality via Zapier. Zapier is similar to IFTTT, only it a paid program to connect 3rd party apps. 4. One-time cost option for on-premise organizations that need to satisfy specific regulatory or security requirements. Can add additional users to the platform for a one-time cost.

1. Not as "snappy" fast as Asana and other super streamlined AJAX apps. Page loads and menus are heavier sometimes in functionality, but at a sacrifice of speed. It isn't terrible, but compared to the instant loading of other competitors, it is noticeable. 2. More work needs to be put in on the tutorials, FAQ's and general knowledge base. The system itself is actually more mature than the documentation describing how to use it. You will spend a bit of time learning how to find your way around. Hopefully they'll flesh this out as time goes on. 3. The user interface isn't as "slick" compared to some other options. To me, it just seems a bit busy. There are lots of powerful features within Bitrix, but things need a bit of cleaning up and "gloss" to make it really beautiful.

Mit Google übersetzen

Lot of functionality with lot of bugs and hidden complexity of usage

Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

One platform for many solutions - CRM, project management, time management
Project and TASK management tool really good.

On paper all looks fine, but when you begin to work, then lot of problems appears almost in every tool, except Project management. For example, in CRM under Company history you not see any activity, even there are lot of activities with Companies staff that are linked with current company.
If you plan new activity and want this activity link to new Contact, Company, Opportunity, it is not possible - you need at first create company, contact or opportunity - with almost all other CRM systems - Pipedrive, Pipeliner, GoldMine you can do this on the fly.
Also lot of problems with Time management and Work time reports, where shows unrealistic times - for example - time worked per day - more as 44 hours!!!
Looks that Bitrix different modules created separately and common features not links between modules and works as separate units and then is question - is it really one platform?
Another words are for Bitrix support - worst what I seen - even we have Proffesional subscription plan. Our support tickets waiting for reaction more as 3 days, sometimes no answers. Bitrix deskto app have direct connection to Bitrix support, but sometimes no response for weeks. Also many answers are from point - we give answer for just answer, but no solving problem. Bad!

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Powerful and all in one project management and CRM solution

Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I used to work with Asana for my teams and tasks management earlier, then I found this one as such a powerful tool. It has almost all the things available which I needed. The features which I used are tasks management, calendar, Birtix24 drive and webmail. Tasks management is so detailed. You can create tasks with timelines. It shows the stage of every tasks and its timeline that you are on time or pending. There is multiple options available for tasks management with the team. Like you can set up responsible person, observers and participants in the tasks. Project management is also very good, you can create public/private , private visible and private hidden project Gantt chart etc. In employee section you can set up company structure in the form of departments and can assign employees in the departments. I used the webmail and setup my own domain and its working pretty smooth.

The problems which I faced initially, I found its user interface a bit complex as I moved on Bitrix24 from Asana, but by the time I got use to it and it feels so simple to use now. One more thing is that its desktop client has very limited feature like the web version. There should be more features available on the desktop version as well.

Mit Google übersetzen

It does a lot, maybe even too much!

Bewertet am 16.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a stellar tool for mid-size companies or smaller shops on the rise and growing. It fits neatly in that space where you have a little money to spend on worthwhile products but not the ludicrous amounts of money you'd have to spend for "enterprise class" tools such as those from Oracle and SAP. That said, for smaller companies or start-ups it is way too complex and has far too great a learning curve. Small shops simply don't have the time and resources to dedicate to learning a tool as feature rich and comprehensive as Bitrix. All in all though, if you are keen to get value for your money, you'd be hard pressed to find more value for money than that offered by Bitrix 24.

The ability to scale into different functional areas as companies grow. The product is very extensible, well thought out and lends itself extremely well to smaller growing companies as well as mid-sized established companies.

Just too much to chew for smaller shops or start-up companies. Very difficult for small co's to take on even when they can see the advantage of having a tool they can grow in to.

Mit Google übersetzen

I do not recommend to use a free tariff

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Multifunctionality of the system is something that attracts many. I like that Bitrix24 can be improved on its own, adding missing options, it's also convenient that the system easily integrates with other third-party applications. There is a division into leads and transactions, tk. the lead does not always turn into a deal - it's convenient. But there is an option when dividing into a lead and the transaction is not necessary, then you can apply the classic version of CRM.

You will not be warned about this, but during the test period you are connected to the tariff "Company". You get used to everything, you set everything up, employees are happy, the company is working, it starts to pick up paid options. In a month you will be destroyed, completely interrupting the work of the whole company, without warning that they will turn you off. All employees (except for 3x) receive a denial of access. And this is despite the fact that 12 people promised on a free tariff plan.

Mit Google übersetzen

Powerful, but not very easy to use

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It keeps us organised and lets us record and follow up on all leads.

Bitrix offers great functions - essentially everything you could need from a CRM and it's easy to upgrade / bolt on things. It helps us stay in sync across our team and keep track of everything that's going on. It integrates with MailChimp and a number of other platforms we're using, which is convenient.

Even though we've been using Bitrix for a good while now, we have the feeling that we've only really scratched the surface. The UI takes some getting used to and there are simply a lot of functions. The invoicing module is poor - or we haven't figured out how to configure it properly yet. The task management module, while overall good, is somewhat confusing when it comes to setting up regular / repeating tasks.

Mit Google übersetzen

The best growing CRM you didn't know about

Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Just like my title, this is indeed the BEST CRM you didn't know about!!!! Free or paid!!!

It has more to offer than most CRMs out there, especially more than paid ones like Salesforce. You get your customer base tracking, CPQ, intranet, project and task management, and more. The best part is that most companies can use the free version to do everything. I used it with my last business which I had for 5 years, at which I had 8 employees, with 5 affiliates in other countries, and never needed to upgrade to paid version.

If you run into any issue with their app, they will make you upgrade, even though the very basic notion of installing and logging in shouldn't be a $39/mo cost for life. I feel this should be most basic working need.

All-In-One Business Solution

Bewertet am 10.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

We are a SaaS business who specialize in the auto side of Credit Unions. We were looking for an all-in-one solution for Sales, Customer Management, Client Tracking, Task Management, and chat. I tried services such as Asana for task management, Uber Conference for voice and video calling, Slack for team chat, and Sandglaz for project management. All of these were replaced by Bitrix24.

Although, I do like Slack better for team communication. Since Bitrix has everything else we need for business, It doesn't make sense to use a whole new program just for chat.

Everything is in one place. No switching through multiple applications throughout the day.

It's easier for non-tech savvy people to get involved with.

Mobile app to keep everything with you as you go.

Desktop website isn't very responsive (i.e. when you resize the window). Using the snap feature of Windows with Bitrix open on the web isn't very productive. Usually I have to keep it full screen to make it usable.

It's difficult to have conversations within Bitrix24 and still do other things. Bitrix24 makes the chat screen take up the whole interface and you have to exit the chat before doing anything else. Fortunately they have a external download of their chat program so this isn't much of a problem. It's still a pain to have to download it separate.

The interface could use some updating. It's a little "clunky" in my opinion.

Although you can set deadlines on your tasks, it doesn't automatically let you know about them unless you log into the program or set a reminder manually.

The spell check isn't really spell check as we know it. It will tell you a word is wrong (using red squiggles) but it won't give you a right click menu to correct it, and there is no other way I have found to correct it within the program. You must search the word in other programs (I use Google) to see the correct spelling of the word.

Mit Google übersetzen

Bitrix is a cool tool for Freelancers and entrepreneurs

Bewertet am 13.1.2018

Time efficienty

I know bitrix 24 since their first days. I was one of the first user in Germany and i really Like to work with bitrix 24. I am in the Consulting and marketing business...i have for every of my customer an Account to bitrix 24. They can see what happens in their project and what will happen next and what are the actually to do s.... without to phone or message all the days or too much...it offer a cool system to work efficienty

Price structure. I would love to see a price table for all categories of business. Little companys or Freelancers with small budget can t pay 499 ..only one idea

Excellent for team work

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time saving; wonderfull tool to keep my business organized; easy communication between teams and task creating.

We've been working with Free plan Bitrix for a few years. The free plan is one of the best in the market for small business like mine. We work in shifts and its important to easily communicate between all our team. Bitrix has saved us lots of time and has been keeping everything organized and error free. It's very complete for a free plan. I love it.

This is a free plan so of course there are some features missing, however that's expectable. I think it could be more user friendly do Administrator.

My Experience Using Bitrix24 As a Team Communication Tool

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Bitrix24 is a company intranet platform that can be used for multiple kinds of teams and functions. I tested it as part of a company beta group to see if it was a tool we could use for our team communication.
The things I like about it the most are the:
- Social network like updates on the Activity Stream are helpful for keeping a team up to date and keeping communication active.
- Email can be integrated into Bitrix24 using Yandex if you want to have one place to view all your communication.
- Group chat works great whether you use the app or the site itself.
- Applications can be integrated to make it more functional. This is always a plus especially since most businesses use multiple platforms to do different things.

Being able to set up a website, manage your CRM or use it as a team management tool is great though Bitrix24 sometimes tries to do too much, CRM, sites, team management etc, I think it can do a lot of things well independently. That is probably my biggest con. In recent times it has become more of a CRM platform, so this has affected other potential use cases. If there was a way to customize and configure Bitrix24 to your specific use case, it would be more effective in my opinion.

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Normal CMS, but you have to overpay

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been working with Bitrix24 for 2 years now. Mastering the platform is not difficult, but I had to spend a lot of time. The biggest plus of the software complex is the availability of a special tariff for small businesses. The functionality of it is limited, but for a small company or an individual entrepreneur is enough.

Unfortunately, there are more disadvantages than advantages. Support answers for a long time and does not always do it, sometimes it takes 3-4 days to resolve issues. Notifications are late. Few instructions for setting up, so you have to pay money to other people, and so it would be possible to do everything yourself and for free.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent service with extensive integration capabilities

Bewertet am 27.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In this CRM, there is an open-line widget that connects all the clients' calling channels and it's free-no extra service like jivochat or callibri is needed, which is very encouraging. Developers also took care of the possibility of integrating the system with other services, mail clients, etc.

It is difficult to master CRM without the assistance of a third-party specialist, especially since developers offer two options: a boxed version of the product and a cloud version.

Mit Google übersetzen

Functional program that saves time

Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Many useful features, it is easy to configure and that turned out to be very convenient - built-in ip-telephony. A free fare has enough opportunities for full-fledged work. Significantly increases productivity and saves time.

But not every employee understands immediately what is what, it is necessary to undergo training. Only then will there be a positive dynamics and result from the use of the program. Well, with those support it is not always possible to quickly solve errors.

Mit Google übersetzen

Offers a lot. Fails on the delivery though.

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has project management.
It has call management.
It allows for creating custom fields (but not key values).
It has an option to self-host.

Their cloud server is slow, enough so that worker productivity suffers.
Their customer service is poor.
The user interface is ugly.
The learning curve is steep with poor documentation.
Their self-hosting option is very expensive.
You must connect to access the CRM; i.e., there's no offline access, no ability to lock and batch process.

A Program That Provides Multi-Functions For Your Needs

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With my line of work, I’m always being asked for advice on what affects the economy, what are wise investments and the future trends. I get to meet clients organically at events, parties, intimate gatherings and even at the grocery. Work is a big part of me and I always want to excel with what I do. I have to give credit to Bitrix24 because it has made my job more rewarding. This programs offers an extensive list of features, but what I use most are the document management, project management, quoting, team communication, workflow management and proposal management features. I’m truly amazed with this program.

I have no problem with this program, but I think other people may find that too much choices provide confusion and not everyone will want to use all the services they offer.

Mit Google übersetzen

Overall positive, would recommend to clients & associates (although it has some deficiencies)

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

For business consultants like me, it is a great tool to recommend as well as offer it as a service to our clients, especially if their Customer Service department is not automated. However, there are deficiencies and also there is no coaching/customer support available live at all hours (we operate in a different time zone GMT+2). Overall, its free version does not give many major benefits, not even on trial. The reports' issue is a major drawback. I still recommend it to clients, but when i mention the drawbacks, they are reluctant to go to the paid packages.

1. Its connectivity with other platforms, software and social media - TIME SAVING
2. The ability to assign jobs (even in the free version)
3. Seeing the progress of a lead to becoming a client, as well as having total sale amount per client

1) Very time consuming to learn
2) Cannot answer privately to a lead coming from Facebook (have to return back to the page)
3) Does not connect to other major social media
4) Its first paid package is still costly (from the small business person's point of view)
5) No reports or download of data availability (at least in the free version)
6) The free version allows only 100 entries so for heavy Facebook traffic of leads, we cannot access beyond one week!

Bitrix 24 Offers a Number of Valuable Features for All

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Bitrix 24 enables me to do the work smoothly. This software can be used by any industry and offers so many features. I use it mainly for tracking their devices and ensuring the running condition is at par with the standards. I haven’t seen a software with this much features and although the price can be a bit costly, it’s damn worth every penny.

Since they provide a lot of features, you can sometimes get confused when using one feature. I think they want to cater to different types of industries which is why they made the features very broad.
Not much of a con though, so I did not deduct any points.

Mit Google übersetzen

The system helps us to control the reception and processing of applications

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When we were a small company, our specialists easily processed applications that were received by phone, Skype, e-mail, but as soon as the number of customers exceeded 100, we had problems: the employee forgot to fill out the report, urgently to master CRM. It was Bitrix24. We have set up accepting applications, we can monitor employees who are now much less likely to "forget" to do some work.

Not all the functionality of the system works perfectly, and the tech support does not work in the evening and on weekends, this creates certain inconveniences.

Great Software

Bewertet am 19.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

Bitrix24 is a great software with a lot of feautures, that even in its free version has a lot to offer to its users. We have been using is as a CRM, to manage clients, customers, leads, projects, contacts and even employees with great success. We have been using it in its free version, which offers all we need. If you are willing to pay, you are getting even better tools and more powerful options. It is a great software and we can only recommend it.

A lot of features.
Free to use.
Versatile and flexible
A lot of integrations

A bit complicated to get used to as user and admin

Mit Google übersetzen

Great value and customer support

Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a small company. We research A LOT of project management solutions before setling on one. We choose Bitrix because of it´s features and value.

- The value (features compared to price by user)
- The chat it´s great.
- The calendar it´s great.
- The task creation and configuration can be a little intimidating, but it´s very powerfull when you grab the hang of it.
- The CRM seems good (we did´t use it).

It isn´t for everyone. Some people of the team (a minority) just coulnd´t use it on daily basis. We used the version before some recent design changes, so that may be different now.

Mit Google übersetzen

It comes super close to encompassing so many aspects of the business and to replace other tools

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 30.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I set off to find the one CRM that would hold many aspects of our business under one umbrella and remove the need for a variety of apps. It offers decent CRM and lead management capabilities and it gets very close to substituting our other team collaboration tool. There is a lot to take in, so I dove in taking a big breath. I’ve heard about Britix24 from other sources and users so I was informed beforehand.
My highlights:

Workflow automation -- automatically triggered rules or actions
Email integration
Whenever someone interacts with a record, the creator of that record gets notified of any activity on it
Timetracking and users’ timesheets
Customizable workflow processes
Complex sales funnel
You can use web forms for lead management
You can choose between a Kanban view or a traditional view
Integration with a good range of third party apps

I’m in two minds about the UI – on one hand I like that Britix24 has so much to offer and I need to remind myself that the ultimate goal is a one-stop CRM, but there’s a lot to take in and it can feel overwhelming; however the settings are not pushed upon you as Britix24 gives you choices all the way through though the customization options could be more accommodating.