CaseFox

shakeel

product review

We are very happy with the product

We are very happy with the product

We have used software far more expensive for case management, which did not have the ease of use and functionality of Casefox. The support is excellent when we have had a problem

The improvement I would like to see are more tutorials on youtube in regards to the advance features of the software

Kurt

Happy Client

Bewertet am 25.10.2020

Excellent

It seems to do everything we need. Customer Support is top notch. Quick, reliable, and very responsive if an issue or question arrises. Casefox team is always improving the product.

I would like to be able to rearrange the user interface a bit. That might not be possible or it could be cost prohibitive. It works fine the way it is, but you asked.

Antwort von CaseFox

The team here at CaseFox is thrilled to hear such good feedback from clients like you. We are motivated to make our product better and more responsive day by day. Thankyou.

Walter

What the heck happened?

Bewertet am 2.1.2019

Awesome until December 31, now miserable.

Awesome until December 31, now miserable.

Nothing. I am writing the rest of this to fulfill the minimum text requirement.

The interface changed and its completely unusable, clunky, unworthy, and confusing. If I could fire Casefox today, I would, but you have all my data, so I I can't.

Antwort von CaseFox

Nothing has changed. We have two user interfaces running in parallel and the new one provides better performance and many new features have been added. Basic layout is the same. Not sure what the issue here. There is a switch to switch to either one of the interfaces. We work hard to provide a feature rich and much affordable software and last several years we have had almost 100% up time and excellent customer service. This review is uncalled for because no issue has been described. Perhaps the user accidentally switched to the new interface and got startled. And instead of asking us, started posting negative reviews on social media and here. It would have taken just a few seconds to ask us how to switch back to the old interface if the switch to classic button were not easily visible in the upper right corner.

Racheal

Affordable and Easy to use

Professional, easy to use, easy to train, app on phone so I don’t miss billing

Professional, easy to use, easy to train, app on phone so I don’t miss billing

I Was very intimidated by all of the software out there and I needed some thing that was gonna be easy to use for all employees. There’s even an app on my phone that makes it even easier to use if I’m out and about or at the courthouse. Love this product

Billing took some practice and having to write off some amounts because clients don’t pay, appears as income

Tom

Fantastic service

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

Anytime I have had a request for help or asked about a report or option, the support staff has been exceptional. They have created special reports for me and "corrected" a couple of items when I accidentally hit an incorrect command

My overall experience has been great. They have responded quickly and the reports I have been able to generate help me on a daily basis drive the financial portion of the business

Antwort von CaseFox

Thanks for your valuable feedback, Tom!

Peter

EASY AND EFFICIENT WAY TO KEEP TRACK OF ATTORNEY BILLING

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

CAN ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE-EASILY ABLE TO IMPORT DOCUMENTS TO THE INVOICE-EASY TO TRANSFER TO CLIENTS. GOOD VALUE FOR THE PRICE SUPPORT IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE

WOULD LIKE AN AUTOMATIC BACK UP TO THE CLOUD

Antwort von CaseFox

Thank you for your candid review. We really appreciate hearing both pros and cons and we consistently make improvements based on feedbacks we receive from our esteemed customers. BTW, if a dropbox or box account is linked to your CaseFox account, daily/monthly backups are automatically and transparently stored in your own cloud storage account.

Whitney

Excellent Product

Bewertet am 7.7.2020

I use CaseFox every day. It has revolutionized the way I manage my practice's billing and accounting as well as utilized daily to remind me of tasks on my to-do list. Allows me to track time spent on a particular project with ease.

The only change I would request is that, when two people are sharing the costs of my work, I would like ot be able to re-allocate expenses to just one person at times.

Yvonne

Great Time Tracking for Small Legal Firms

Bewertet am 16.12.2021

Affordable and easy to use especially for small firms.

Affordable and easy to use especially for small firms.

This application is affordable, easy to use, and to implement for a small firm that does not need expensive and time-consuming software.

The accounting features are not robust. I only use the billing and time-keeping functions.

Antwort von CaseFox

Thank you so much for reviewing us, Yvonne. It means a lot to us and is really crucial for our growth!

Cheers!

Brennan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works well and doesn't require a lot of attention

Bewertet am 7.7.2020

Allows submission of LEDES format invoices. Works well for recording time and generating invoices. Easy to add and remove users and have different rates for different clients and matters.

Wish the invoices could be customized. Sometimes the Word output invoices require some formatting work before finalized.

Muhammad
Muhammad
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Most comprehensive software for legal practitioners and law firms to manage their business

Bewertet am 3.7.2018

Its a comprehansive crm amd billing software for Law firms

Its a comprehansive crm amd billing software for Law firms

Great tools for time keeping and invoicing.
Batch invoicing is a great time saving feature to manage invoices in a short time.
Multiple online payment options for getting payments from clients
Google calendar syn and other software like outlook and ical are value added feature

Interface is bit complex and difficult to understand.
Its difficult to search for any features unless you go through the documentation and explore every feature of software

Antwort von CaseFox

Thank you for your review. We are going to launch a new interface soon.

• Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Very Good Option for Start-up Law Firm

Bewertet am 4.4.2019

I would rate my experience fairly positively. Again, it is a great option for a start-up firm because of the pricing and flexibility. But once your firm grows up, you may want to find a more stable and more professional billing program.

We did many head-to-head price/functionality comparisons when my partners and I launched our law firm. Casefox's pricing and functionality could not be beat by anyone. We ended up using Casefox for the first 15 months of our practice as we continued to expand our team and our client base. Casefox allowed us to structure billing options the way we wanted, and it easily tracked payments made from our trust account, etc.

Three things: there are typos, the bills looked rather unprofessional, and it often glitches! You can tell that it is created and managed by an offshore team because of the English typos. We eventually switched from Casefox to Leanlaw because Leanlaw had a more professional billing system and easily linked to Quickbooks (our accounting software).

Peter

Easy and Efficient to Use

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

I am a solo practitioner. Case Fox is easy to use, keeps track of everything. The mobile app is great for checking on the telephone if not near a computer.

I wish it was backed up to the cloud or another means automatically

Antwort von CaseFox

Thank you for the 5 stars! It's so great to hear that you loved our legal billing software!

Kimberly

CaseFox

Bewertet am 7.7.2020

It is easy to use. I like all the features from setting up a client/matter, timekeeping, invoices, ledger, historical billings.

I can't think of any issues I have with the software.

Jim
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great way to make money

Bewertet am 24.8.2016

We have a small tax consulting firm. I had been tracking chargeable time on a spreadsheet, and summarizing on the monthly invoices. This software has made thousands of dollars for us in capturing consultant time.

It tracks time and charges perfectly.

Darell

One of The Best Programs I've Used

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

My experience with this program was one that I did not have to think twice about upgrading. I knew right away that it was what I have been looking for in reference to tracking time, expenses and overall productivity.

It is so easy to use. It doesn't require weeks of study or taking a course to try to figure it out. I don't have a lot of time for reading manuals and trying to figure things out. I needed something I could jump right into and this was it. I use it all day every day,

I can't think of anything that this program lacks at this time.

Antwort von CaseFox

Thankyou Darell for such a heartful recognition. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Juan

Multiple Practice Professional Review

Bewertet am 16.6.2016

So far I like the fact that this product can be used across multiple industries. I would honestly say that it's a software that I can highly see in the future having multiple lawyers use it.

That it has an Apple and Android compability software.

That I'm unable to use it as Quickbooks to see how much income is left after working on a particular case.

Stephen

This is a great timekeeping software that is easy to use.

Bewertet am 29.6.2017

I like that it is online, and that my co-counsel in other states can simply log in and enter their time on my cases.

If I had to pick something, I would say that sometimes I can get lost in the different tabs of where to go.

Pablo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Big service for little money

Great!

I've used other software companies in other firms and I wanted to be careful with my initial expenses when I opened my own firm. I came across casefox and began using it for its price. I've been now using it and recommending it, not just for the price, but also for the service and easy platform. Thank you!

I found that the check printing feature is not very friendly.

Christina

Great product, very intuative and staff is always ready to help!

Bewertet am 22.9.2015

Great software, they always help when we need it, and have actually modified our program for us. Way better than software we used that was 3 times the price. Love that I can access anywhere and we get daily backups. Only thing I wish was better was ability to track my time. I want to see a calendar that has just my time. So I can see a breakdown of what I billed each day on a large calendar. I can search a specific amount of time (like a week of time or 9 days of time - whatever date range I put in) and it will tell me the amount I billed and I can click on each day and it can list what I billed each day.

Antwort von CaseFox

Thank you for your feedback. We will try to follow your suggestions. We can easily set your account so that you see your entries only in your Calendar view.

Allison

Bewertet am 30.4.2019

I absolutely love the versatility of this program and the fact that i can now monitor my staff's productivity throughout the day. These reports can be used for performance reviews.

I have only just started using this product so we are still finding our way around it. so far i cannot find anything that i dont like

Christopher

So Far So Good

Bewertet am 26.1.2017

So Far So Good, except how they make you write a review in order to continue, either way it does a great job!

It does everything

It asks you to write a review

Antwort von CaseFox

Thank you for a review. We sometimes ask our users to write candid reviews about our service and product so we know how we are doing, but this is not a requirement to continue to use our product. In any case, we appreciate your review.

Kimbly
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Just What I Need

Bewertet am 15.7.2019

Great!

This software is reliable and easy use in operating a small business

pay plus service combined with law pay makes the process between casefox and lawpay unclear.

Murtaza

Very good software (use it for billing and invoicing, and tracking lawyers' times).

Bewertet am 23.9.2015

Pros:
1. Easy to use, easy to train staff
2. No downtime issues, available at all times
3. ...

Pros:
1. Easy to use, easy to train staff
2. No downtime issues, available at all times
3. Very reasonably priced (esp. compared to other providers)
4. Partners have visibility of the entire firm in a button

Cons
1. Back-end document management system & integration could be better -- only shows main folder, not subfolders
2. Would be nice to have more 3rd party integration
3. Software updates are a bit spontaneous

Overall -- great software, and we are happy to use it!

Hyrum

Very powerful tool with just a little bit of experience.

Bewertet am 24.9.2015

This is an excellent tool for all of my case tracking and organization. It is slightly complicated, but don't let that scare you. Complexity should be expected in any product that has the ability to handle case management, hour tracking, client billing, and all of the other day to day responsibilities of a law office. If you take the complexity out you lose flexibility and usefulness, and with only a few hours of use I was able to fly through menus and do exactly what I wanted.

Katie

Great product, great price and customizable!

Bewertet am 7.10.2015

We've been using CaseFox for almost two years now. The software it great and I love that it is customizable. There have been many times that I have contacted CaseFox support asking them for something that didn't currently exist and within hours they added in the new feature for me. The support team is always quick to respond to any issues that come up. It is just fabulous firm management software and at a great price.