Vend

Werde erfolgreich im Einzelhandel mit dem Point-of-Sale-System von Vend.

Sortieren nach

James
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use, even my Grandma could use it.

Bewertet am 29.7.2018

love using Vend. Its simplicity allows for quick training of new employees of all technological experience. However, the best feature is the ability to use it during an internet outage. We had this happen a few times where the internet went out, yet we were still able to conduct transactions. With our old POS system, an internet outage meant we had to close until the internet was restored. With Vend, there was no wait. We were still able to process sales and didn’t lose money. However, the lack of Priority Phone Support, while we haven’t yet needed it, is a little disconcerting. Adding this to all of the plans would create a near-perfect system.

absolutely love the ease of use of Vend. While I myself am rather technologically literate, some of my employees are not. However, because of how easy Vend is to use, they picked up on how to use it within an hour. I do also love the cloud services and their ability to keep running even through an internet outage. I did like that I had the ability to try out the product before purchasing. I realized within minutes that I preferred it so much more than my previous POS system. My favorite aspects are the value and price. You seem to get so much product at such a cheaper price than its competitors. I also liked that we could use our existing cash drawer and receipt printer with Vend. The loyalty dollars option is not something we currently use, but it is nice to know that we could always opt-in.

Even though I use Google Chrome as my daily web browser, I am not fond of the fact that this is the only browser that works with Vend. If an update breaks Chrome, then I am left without a POS system. I’m hoping that they fix this and allow other browsers to work with the system. I also do not like the fact that I have to pay an additional cost for Premium Phone Support. If I am paying for your product, I should have support that is available at the highest level and available when I need it. Sometimes, something is so important that it can’t wait for an email support response. This is something that definitely needs fixing.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey James, we love to hear that retailers love Vend! Thanks for your review of Vend POS − great to hear that training has gone well and that you’ve made good use of our offline mode, it’s really an essential feature for a modern POS. Vend is fully supported on Google Chrome and Safari, we cannot guarantee that Vend will work as it should on other browsers, some features may work and some may not. Sorry if that’s not ideal for your business setup and appreciate your feedback on this. We highly recommend using Google Chrome for the best performance. Best, Lucia (Vend’s Community Manager).

Darrel

Awesome POS system

Bewertet am 10.10.2018

Far fewer mistakes than previous POS system. Incredibly easy to learn, even for people frightened of computers. We also have a sister business that is totally different......but we're able to integrate our loyalty program using VEND, and it's easy for each business to personalize the system.

I spent several months reviewing POS to replace our existing system---being cloud based and integrating with Shopify were absolute musts. I had narrowed it down to two, Vend being one. Since we are a non-profit they gave us a discount, which clinched the deal, but Vend also had acouple features we liked that the other one didn't. Once it was approved, I spent a month or so converting all of our products (about 3000), customers (over 3000) and vendors (a few hundred) into the new system, using CSV files, as well as changing the way departments and categories worked----much more closely to how we operate than our old system allowed. Five days after we went live, I went on a ten day vacation to Europe. All my employees said it was really easy to learn and navigate (and the few questions they had were quickly answered by their 24/7 help). They're are always making improvements and updates.

Their e-commerce platform comes as part of our package, but at the time we signed up (two years ago), it was still pretty plain, so we're still paying for a separate Shopify account (it integrates quite well with Shopify, so I haven't been in a hurry to switch over anyway). At some point I'll probably take a closer look and see if switching over makes sense.

Tony
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A good start-up POS software solution through to multiple site or franchise-sized businesses.

Bewertet am 11.10.2017

Suitable for start up to multiple site smaller businesses.

Suitable for start up to multiple site smaller businesses.

Video and text tutorials are first rate to help start new staff and keep up with areas of growth, like how to do a store credit or introducing gift cards.
Updates to features are added regularly.
The front screen is easily understood and the ability to add preset SKU buttons to the screen or folders on the screen is easy. The adaptability of what we have as a cafe sell screen versus the boutique shop versus our department stores sell screens
PC, iPad or mobile device usability.

The customer needs to know how to do a product family tree and then set the Types and Tags correctly so that the reporting functions can give data that is segregated correctly.
The Lay-by function acts differently than other software functions. (Sales are not added to the date it is paid off, maybe 2 months later, which means completed sales are understated during the Lay-by period)
There is no method for importing costs within the system. Costs have to added together outside (cost of good, freight, charges, fuel surcharge, import duties, etc.) and then migrated with the receiving function.
We found that our iPad's slow down considerably and we are constantly restarting them, trying to look for and run updates, checking for errored sales, running them through the App Store rather than from the App icon on the desktop.
The sales ledger cannot export for analysis a full days trading with 300 sale transactions.
Reports export as .csv files but won't export well to .xml Need to use Open Office spreadsheet for best and most reliable file integrity.
The Price Book function is limited to two or more identical SKU's (2 of same chocolate block) not product categories (2 types of chocolate block)

Leah

Tremendous POS

Bewertet am 6.6.2018

1. Easy, simple online storefront integration. This has increased our sales and has allowed us to make sales to a wider customer base.
2. Inventory movement transparency. Our former software solution was impossible to use in any way that allowed us to view historic inventory movements, as it didn't include any type of purchase order system; inventory had to be updated item by item manually.
3. Inventory valuation. The ability of Vend to average out our costs means that we have a real-time view of the value of our stock at any and all times.

The software is easy to use and incredibly user friendly, and is consistently being updated with new features and improvements to old ones. It offers a full-scope inventory management experience. It makes it easy for us to take our shop on the go, as we sell at numerous trade shows and conventions.

There are still some features missing, or which I would term incomplete, but as Vend is relatively new and the team is constantly working on releasing updates, I have every confidence that these are cases where it is just a matter of time. It is somewhat frustrating at times that there are some issues where internet connectivity issues can cause hiccups in the system that then need to be fixed on the back end by support, but these are few and far between.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Leah, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS! It's wonderful to hear that you're so delighted with the software. Thank you for also appreciating that our team are working on making Vend even better and creating terrific new features to make running a retail business easy. If you have any specific features you would like to request or feedback for our team please submit a ticket using the follow link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thanks again! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Julia
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's been awesome..we have greatly enjoyed VEND and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Bewertet am 7.6.2018

ease of set up , ease of running

ease of set up , ease of running

It's a very intuitive program for staff to use...accross our 7 locations staff was able to learn and use the program immediately

setting up the sell screen, buttons, keys and departments was easy to do with the help of the online tutorials and some tips from customer service, as well price changes and new products are easily added and adjusted.

the real time information that I am able to easily access at my office to see what's going on is great....i am able to compare outlets performance side by side

I was able to, relatively easily, import a large data base of existing gift certificates to use on the new system...

There is some information/data that i would like to be able to be put in a report/receipt , that function is currently unavailable...discount reports and the gift certificate number showing on the purchase receipt...

we have had some hiccups with the bluetooth connections with the printers

and some problems with speed and button response, but did find that updates tended to fix that problem...

wish there was a way to access my stores through my phone, perhaps by an administrator app of some kind...

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Julia, thank you for your review and high recommendation of Vend POS! Delighted to hear that you're so pleased with using Vend point of sale software to run your business and thanks for your feedback as well. If you require assistance with your hardware I recommend contacting our support team for assistance. You can submit a ticket or a feature request anytime with this link here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

We have been using Vend for our retail business for over 5 years

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

We have been running a multi-channel retail clothing business using Vend POS as our platform for inventory creation, management, and in-store sales. It is a reliable, feature-rich, and versatile web-based software solution that is simple to set up and use daily.

For our retail clothing business, we have been using Vend POS in our shop to manage inventory and run in-store sales. The integrations we rely on are Shopify for e-commerce as well as Xero for accounting. Vend POS has been a generally pleasant experience and they have improved the web-based POS platform tremendously over the course of the past five years and continue to do so. The Vend Register iPad app allows for simple commerce with an integrated credit card processor solution. The Vend web-based UI allows us to add and manage inventory with relative ease. Vend is a flexible POS solution that is used by foodservice, construction, and all kkinds of industries. Their variant setup is flexible enough to handle different types of products. The reporting suite is fantastic and allows us to analyze actionable data to make good decisions.

There have been various bugs, issues, and UI inconveniences over the years. Generally customer support is very responsive to tickets we create however it is usually a long turnaround to actually address any software improvements we have asked to be made.

Harry
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

For me Im very good with Excel so I can use it well!

Bewertet am 9.6.2018

Depends on the seekers use.

Depends on the seekers use.

I like that you can do everything on Excel as I have very good knowledge of excel and CSV file format. As I upload files nearly every day, as our shoes change daily.
Works with Sku well.

Pricey. Someone who does not know excel well he is in trouble unless he sells the same products forever. No manual provided so no employees cannot look up something they have never done before. Adding products takes for ever as you have click edit to do it. Loss prevention if you add someone on manager role, he or she can steal cash after a sale and receipt given to customer as they can undo cash transaction with no record. I lost several 100 dollars before I discovered this on camera. So now all my employees are cashiers only.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Harry, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. We really appreciate retailers feedback as it helps us make Vend even better! Vend's Help Centre and online videos are really great resources to help retailers with CSV files and inventory. We also offer onboarding and training services for retailers who want to get set up as quickly as possible or need a little extra help. Or they can work with a Vend Expert for hands on help! Sorry to hear about your experience with employee theft ¿ using User Permissions and Advanced User Permissions is there for retailers to help prevent those kinds of things happening. If you have any questions or require further assistance please submit a ticket with our helpful support team here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Stan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We used Vend for several years and found it very easy to adapt to and configure to our...

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

Great sales and gross profit reporting. Excellent POS features like search and barcode integration.

We very much appreciated how easy it was to configure the software to our business and product lines. It is very easy to use and train new employees. We very much enjoyed being able to see live activity and reports on our mobile phones while traveling abroad. The barcode functionality was simple and easy to adapt.

The system wasn't scalable. Inventory management tools such as analysis for trends, seasonality, and forecasting was a very week or nonexistent. Also, Vend cannot process special orders or post customer deposits and that becomes an important feature to us as our business grew.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Stan, thank you for taking the time to review Vend POS. Very pleased to hear that you have found Vend so easy to use and have enjoyed so many of our features, including being able to check on your business on-the-go, reporting, and more. Thank you for your feedback regarding advanced analysis and sell screen functionality that you'd like for your business. Vend has a few add-ons that you may want to look into for extra features, you can see these at www.vendhq.com/product-add-ons. If you have any more feedback you can submit a feature request to our team at any time using this link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Amogh
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Super Easy to Use

Bewertet am 31.7.2018

Love the cloud services they provide and especially the feature which allows Vend to work even if there is an internet outage.
Some of my colleagues are not techno savvy but they managed to figure it out pretty quick.
Loyalty dollar options also seem interesting and its an optional feature.

The single browser support makes it risky if and when it gets a bad update. Currently only chrome is supported.
Additional cost for premium phone support irks me because if Im buying the product, the highest level of support should come with that

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Amogh, thanks for your review of Vend POS − great to hear that you’re loving Vend’s cloud point of sale software, usability, and offline mode. Vend is fully supported on Google Chrome and Safari, we cannot guarantee that Vend will work as it should on other browsers, some features may work and some may not. Sorry if that’s not ideal for your business setup and appreciate your feedback on this. We highly recommend using Google Chrome for the best performance. Best, Lucia (Vend’s Community Manager).

Kent
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Review of Vend POS and Ecommerce

Bewertet am 30.9.2015

We've been using the Vend POS system for just over a year and recently upgraded to Vend Ecommerce (integrating our website/online store with our POS system). We're really happy with both systems; the POS is very intuitive and training of our staff, even those without any POS experience, was a breeze. The Ecommerce solution saves us a lot of time and effort (and eliminates the possibility of errors in pricing) as we now only need to enter/ammend product info in one database to keep our records all up to date.

From a service POV Vend's team are fantastic. They respond quickly (usually within a matter of minutes) to any tickets we submit thru their online service center, and the staff always follow up to make sure whatever issues we raised are resolved. When we set up the Ecommerce system, they provided several sessions of personal, live training over the phone and skype which enabled us to create a new website from scratch, even though we had no prior experience in doing so.

Being a cloud based solution also gives us a lot of flexibility - we can process sales or access our backend thru laptops, iPads and even our phones. We also necer need to worry about backing up or losing our data.

Being a standardized solution, the Ecommerce platform doesn't yet have all the features you would get with a custom designed website/online store. However the cost is a small fraction of what you would pay for a customized site.

Kat
  • Branche: Museen & Institutionen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really excellent system, intuitive and easy-to-use, functionality and features always improving

Bewertet am 28.2.2017

Two years ago I found myself with the unpleasant and overwhelming task of choosing a new POS system for the five gift shops I manage. I had just started the job and had a hard time researching the many options you can find online, most of which seemed geared toward a cafe and restaurant setting but were being pitched as retail solutions. VEND has proven to be (almost) everything I want. I work for a nonprofit that operates five gift shops in local State Parks. Overall, we have found that Vend is an affordable and flexible solution that is easy to operate.

It's easy to set up, easy to use and intuitive (even for some of my more tech-challenged staff), and perfect for a small-to-medium retail operation. It handles multiple outlets easily, as well as our wholesale business, and we're about to begin using the Vend eCommerce platform for our online store. And the price is very reasonable, which is one of the reasons it's such a good solution for a smaller business.

It can be difficult to find hardware that works with Vend. For example, we purchased the label maker that Vend recommends, and it was cheap and awful and broke twice before we decided to use something better. Unfortunately, Vend doesn't talk to that label printer, so our IT genius created a workaround that gets the job done. There are also some functions that Vend doesn't have yet (a single report that shows sales AND current inventory on one screen, for example, and better reporting for sales tax purposes) but we've always been able to work around these gaps, and Vend seems to be constantly updating and adding functionality.

Tim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Small Business Retail Store Owner

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

Works, up and running 97% of the time as needed. I am a small seasonal retail business. Being charged for each register AND each location. I place my account on ICE during the "off" season. To get into the account and look at any reporting for future orders, etc you must continue to pay the normal fee for all registers and locations. Even if you need 1 report that would take 90 seconds to generate you will be charged the entire month which my account cost me $1,650 per month. This is the reason why I placed my account on ICE during the off season. Everyone you will come in contact with within Vend is LESS than forgiving and they are after every penny they can squeeze out of you... I WAS a customer with Vend for 5 years... They made plenty off me, and now I can't get a simple report so I can order the items needed for the next season... Switched to Square and now it only costs me $60 per month, huge savings!

Always having to send an email for questions/help and sometimes it takes DAYS to get a response.

Angela

Organized and digitized my point of sale system to make it much easier to study my business.

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

My previous system was a paper tracking system with a standard cash register. It's been much easier to analyze the business and see trends in sales/inventory now that it's digitized. It's very organized, and has been helpful for my employees to identify and charge customers correctly.

The inventory management setup has been great--I can edit individual items on the go, or download and edit larger portions of my inventory through a spreadsheet if needed. Having photos of my items has been helpful to me and my staff. Also, being able to track customers' info, credit, and loyalty has been beneficial to tailoring their shopping experience.

It's not very easy to reach someone via phone, but there are help tutorials made up and available online, and I can also submit a help ticket when needed.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Angela, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. Delighted to hear that moving from pen and paper to the cloud with Vend point of sale software has helped your business in so many ways! That's exactly what we love to hear from our retailers. Thank you for feedback on support, we've recently made some big changes there and are continuing to improve this 24/7 service to make it even better. If you have any more feedback or questions, please submit a ticket (https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375) with our friendly support team for assistance. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Alon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vend from the eyes of a small bicycle retailer, 2000+ products in stock.

Bewertet am 19.10.2021

Vend is helping us get a very good view of the business indices from everywhere and every time. It manages very well product and cost management (sizes, colors etc) as variants. It provides very good reports.
It is very easy to use and requires zero maintenance.

I can't recall a business impacting technical problems with the system. It worked flawlessly for us.
Support was quite efficient although remote (NZ). It is very easy to implement and operate and works from everywhere.

Specifically weak in the domain of Layby sales. Can't get a good report on how much sales are pending delivery, length of layby sales (alerts on long pending sales), closure of layby sales are only showing on the day they were originally booked without ad hoc indication. Also missing push reports. We'd love to have a daily report pushed to management by email.

Brianne
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Pricey product and poor inventory management.

Bewertet am 21.12.2017

Knowing what I did need in retail
Software.

Knowing what I did need in retail
Software.

It has all the bells and whistles when it comes to setting up your retail store. It allows more than one register and many users.

The inventory management was terrible. I had one brick and mortar and an online store and the inventory was constantly off. Also you have to pay extra for customer support if you need to call and solve a problem immediately (register not working during business hours etc.)

Hi Brianne,

Sorry to hear you've had a negative experience with Vend - not what we like to hear at all!

If you were using Vend Ecommerce or an ecommerce integration built by Vend (like Shopify) our experienced team are here to help 24/7 with inventory management.

If you were using a third party ecommerce integration that wasn't built by Vend, we recommend retailers get in touch with that third party for help with technical issues like you described.

With over 20,000 Vend users, we don't have the infrastructure to allow stores to call us anytime right now. Not all retailers require phone calls, which is why we provide the option as an additional service. If you need a call just let our team know and we'll get back to you as soon as we can - paid phone support is just prioritised.

Apologies for any frustration caused - we want all our retailers to have the best possible experience with Vend.

Kind regards,

Lucia
Vend's Global Community Manager

Lanette

There are easy to use aspects , some functionality could be easier

Bewertet am 6.6.2018

The reports are easily accessible, I like the quick keys for the register, is easy for training. I like the daily sales ledger to show sales by associates and also easy for returns also. Daily totals during the day are nice to see where you are in sales also.

Putting in products and variance are a little confusing. I also think inventory could be easier in the software.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Lanette, appreciate you taking the time to review Vend POS. Great to hear that you're finding aspects like reporting, processing returns so easy and finding the quick keys feature useful. Sorry to hear that you've found adding products and variant products a little confusing - if you require any assistance with this please submit a ticket with our support team so they can help you out! Just use this link here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thanks again! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall Vend is a great platform for small businesses

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

Ease of use, Relatively dependable. easy to set up.

Ease of use, Relatively dependable. easy to set up.

it's easy to use, has a very small learning curve and the ability to quickly complete many functions in relative short order. The customizability is is pretty good but does have some limitations.

Vend does not always report correct values or numbers, because it it always being updated new glitches and bugs can be introduced causing havoc for your day. I found out that when you close (Delete) an outlet that it deletes all attached reports other than the historical sales, so unless you back them all up they're gone forever, I feel like this is a huge issue for vend as these reports can be vital to have if your subject to audit like we are. While customer service is great I rarely get the answers that i'm needing or a solution for my problem.

Matthew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It works well for our retail store/cafe. The inventory management is our main requirement.

Bewertet am 8.6.2018

Inventory management, Point of Sale, easy daily/weekly/monthly quick sales reports. Ease of use for beginners.

Easy to train new employees on the POS. It's integration with Shopify, Deputy and Square. Clean and pro looking (would like to be able to customize it more for my shops character).

I don't like that I have to activate the scanner, it really slows things down. The label making software is not very adjustable, and it makes it difficult for the scanner to read. No pictures for variants.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Matthew, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. Happy to hear that it's working well in your business! Sorry that you're not 100% happy with your hardware setup. If you require extra assistance with your hardware, I suggest reaching out to our friendly support team or enquiring with a Vend Expert for hands-on assistance. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Jeff
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall a very good, user friendly product.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

A POS that integrates well with our accounting system.

A POS that integrates well with our accounting system.

It integrates well with Xero our accounting software. It is very user friendly and easy to learn how to use.

The stock order process is very time consuming and cumbersome. I would like to be able to adjust the date on stock orders, so that it can be matched to the invoice/payment date in the event that the stock order is not received in VEND until after the invoice/payment date. Also it allows you to receive items that have been marked as inactive, it should pop up to make them as active again.
When scanning product through, unless you are watching the screen, you can't tell when a product scans up with an error/bar code not in the system etc, the beep tone needs to be different.
I wish it was integrated with Moneris merchant services.
It would also be nice to be able to have more control over what users have access to more individually.

Rebekah
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We use Vend to run our retail yarn store.

Bewertet am 16.6.2018

It is a robust and fairly flexible program that keeps our store running, and provides most of the financial reporting that we need.

It is fairly simple to learn and use on a daily basis. It can handle a lot of SKUs. The customer phone support is very good. It integrates with our online store that uses Shopify.

It doesn't sort sales by payment method. We cannot get all of the historical reports that we would like to access. It is not easy to print reports directly from Vend.

Hey Rebekah,

Thanks for your review of Vend. Really great that you're finding it easy to use on a daily basis. Thanks for your feedback on reporting, I've passed that on to our team. Feedback from retailers helps us make Vend even better so thanks for taking the time to share yours with us!

Best,

Lucia
(Vend's Community Manager)

Jose
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

One of the best POS Systems on the Market

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

Satisfied with the overall experience on the platform. grouped items work smoothly on large inventories

The ease of use on the POS terminals and the way the platform organizes the inventory is just outstanding

There was a short notice when the product was acquired by Lightspeed, but gladly it did not affect the product use at all

Jim

Excellent platform and easy to use.

Bewertet am 13.6.2018

Great cost effective software for our retail business. Our associates find it easy to use and has regular updates that are easy to implement.

Needs more enterprise like features for the back-end inventory management. Some more mobile functionality with payment options would be better.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Jim, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. Appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you and your associates are finding Vend easy to use! If you have any specific feature requests around inventory or would like to let us know what kind of mobile functionality you'd like to see with payment options, please let us know using this link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Michele
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

LOVE this program. So glad I chose them. Amazing features & capabilities, plus so user-friendly...

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

It makes running my shop fantastic! Love all the reporting capabilities as well. I have everything I need!

I love the ease of use and user-friendliness. Overall a great program that I definitely recommend to other retailers!

Honestly I just wish that sales could communicate between the Vend program and my Shopify online store that is integrated? Though it's not a big deal as it's very easy to run sales in the online store through Shopify, so it's not the end of the world.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Michele, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Delighted to hear that you love Vend point of sale software - the feeling is mutual! If you are having any issues with your Shopify + Vend integration please open a ticket as soon as possible with our friendly 24/7 support team. Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks again! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

James
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most flexible POS turn-key on the market.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

We originally went looking for a full-featured POS software and found them we originally went looking for a full-featured POS software and found VEND. Imagine or surprise to find a cloud-based solution where everything from inventory to reporting is seamless and integrated.

About the only feature it is missing and we wished it had is serial number capability for tracking by item.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey James, so pleased to hear that you're so delighted with Vend POS! Not 100% sure what you mean by serial number capability, if you'd like to go into more detail please submit a feature request with our team using the following link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thank you for taking the time to review Vend. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Michael

Great product

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

So far great product. Like how is it was to setup and the service of having someone walk you through the whole process.

I like the use of it adding products and all the intergrations it has. Very easy to setup and use to keep track of things.

Price went up. Big price increase was not pleased.

Antwort von Lightspeed

Hey Michael, thanks for your positive review of Vend POS. It's wonderful to hear you're finding Vend great to use and you were pleased with your set up. We've recently made some changes to our pricing structure so that we can continue investing in and developing Vend even further. We've already made some significant updates, such as an extensive promotions suite, big changes to our inventory platform, more powerful reporting and real time analytics. We hope these features can be used in your business and help you grow and run exceptional retail. If you have any questions around Vend please reach out to us directly. Best wishes, Vend's Community Manager.