Twilio Communications Cloud Bewertungen

Twilio Communications Cloud

Bietet Sprach- und Textnachrichten für Web- und mobile Anwendungen.

4.6/5 (98 Bewertungen)

Tyranny of the 2FA gods!

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Authy by Twilio is a run-of-the-mill 2FA app. There's nothing special about it. It works when you're not switching your hardware.

Customer Support is only available by email, not by phone, and it takes 1-3 days to hear back from them.

I was in the process of integrating their OneTouch functionality into a software program I'm designing, and I finally found out why no one else integrates it. It's busted and when you go to click the "Accept" or "Reject" buttons, it gives you an error.

Authy support said to reinstall my Authy app, and now I can't get back into the app until 2 days later because of their overbearing security. They refuse to get me out of the bind, and I'm unable to access any of my accounts until they lift the hold.

I've learned my lesson and I'm going to use LastPass so they can't hold my accounts hostage anymore for their nefarious purposes.

0.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Always on the Go with Twilio!

Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Competitive rates in the market is being offered. We use this in the company as the main tool for SMS messaging platform tool for our devices so it's cheaper compared to the rates we would be paying if we are to use the services offered by regular major carriers. It also allows use via API so very convenient and easy to set up in the backend for operational use with different platforms.

Lately, there's an issue when viewing/searching for SMS transaction logs. When you search for the logs using phone number as a search tool, sometimes the results will not show up. I think it's a bug. Also when the sub menus were changed from the previous version, it got confusing. Navigating the menus on the site got more complicated compared to before.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to integrate with any platform

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to create a driver with LUA, and integrate SMS feature to Control4 Home Smart System.
I wanted to receive messages every time certain events occurred, and Twilio is really accurate and helpful. I had to minimize the amount of messages so I could spend less money per month.

- It has an API Rest and a 5 minutes to implement rule, which is quite true.
- They have a quick start for many platforms / languages.
- SMS Feature was exactly what I needed, fast send/receive messages.
- Besides having excellent docs, they have something called TwilioQuest, which I found really funny and entertaining.

- Price per SMS seems to be high, at least in my country. I guess it depends on what are you building, and the value you give to this feature.

Mit Google übersetzen

Extremely easy to set up and get going!

Bewertet am 30.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software was able to solve for a business requirement.
Price point was reasonable.
Performance is very good.

As a lead architect, I am always on the look out for stable, easy to integrate tools and services for our various Enterprise solutions.

With Twilio, I was able to get a fully functioning Enterprise level SMS Notification Microservice up and running in under an hour.
The ease of integration, it's simple API and documentation is what any developer would be happy with.
The price point is also very reasonable and I would highly recommend this solution to anyone who is looking to evaluate or use this service.

Twilio Platform = Solid

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Even though I am not a developer, even I can get Twilio services working. I have helped a few local businesses in my area drop the traditional POTS lines and migrate over to Twilio and have heard nothing but great reviews. That platform has even given me the push to sign up for a couple dev classes to get even more out of it.

Some of the documentation can be extremely vague. I understand that it is made for developers/programmers but there is a big portion of potential users that would love to use some of the features, but just don't have the coding background/knowledge to make it come alive.

Plivo is GREAT BUT

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was awesome. If you can live with the price and knowing that competitors are almost half it really could be worth it to pay extra since they have a proven and battle-tested platform. Denied SMS sends are a pretty big deal and it's really easy to get caught in spam filtering etc on other providers. However I think I would recommend checking there first to see if your group of users can use the less expensive option without getting any dropped/missed/filtered SMS sends.

I liked that it worked great for my needs (Api driven SMS) and that I hardly had to manage anything to get it working and it worked for nearly any phone number I or my customers wanted to text.

The price. Some competitors are half the price, however it's a tradeoff in that you will get more failed SMS sends.

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Great telephone / text software that can integrate into multiple sites easily.

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to acquire phone numbers quickly, set up with API access, and get up and running within a very short time frame. Pricing is very competitive in the market, and tracking is made easy within their platform.

Sending only one text per second on their base package is a bit limiting, but cost effective enough to make it worthwhile. They do allow businesses to be a "reseller" of their product, which allows companies to charge a client 4x what a twilio customer would pay.

Mit Google übersetzen

Dial Twilio to add telephony to your application

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used Twilio as part of our SaaS enterprise business application to do voice signature/ gather consent via an automated call, do short polling via voice and get consent via text message.

Twilio makes adding telephone based interactions - call/ SMS etc... to an application dead simple. No hardware or software to install - just APIs and you pay for what you use and nothing more.

At times documentation has not been found to keep pace with the functionality. That is just a minor irritant.

Mit Google übersetzen

I use this platform daily to monitor SMS messaging.

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From SMS recordings, to phone recordings, this tool is a must.

The platform is easy to pinpoint a message and why it was sent. The fact that the message is presented is an added plus, as other platforms for say email recording do not present such detail. Also, their support is superior.

The biggest pain-point is that the messages are in UTC time, and while that feature is understandable, it does create a few seconds of additional work in conversion.

Mit Google übersetzen

My option to send SMS's in my application

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My software to send SMS's along my app.

Twilio has good callback system and retries associated with it, it was really easy to integrate with our application. Additionally, we can know do it internationally and help us expand our business.

The administration page could be improved. And it seems that it is not easy to understand which countries currently twilio support and if it's supported income and outcome messages or not.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great call recording features for quality assurance

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were able to monitor phone calls to improve customer service and employee training

We use the call recording component of Twilio to record inbound customer service, sales, and support calls. We had the recording integrated with our website via the specialty phone numbers that we put on site. This gave us tremendous insight into our customer experience process. I can't speak to the implementation part since it was handled by our website provider, but using it was very simple.

Since we utilized the client side integration, I can't speak much to the native Twilio functionality. Everything that came through on our end was great. I think I would have preferred the native Twilio features, however, to have more flexibility with how we manage our calls.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great product, never had any problems

Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Twilio as a SIP provider and I am very happy with it! I route lots of international calls through Twilio.

Totally reliable, just works. Using it with Freepbx/Asterisk, easy to implement. Lots of APIs or extra functionality.

No problems so far. Would love it if they would offer their own SMS client. Did not find any good one through third party vendors.

Mit Google übersetzen

We have been using this platform for several years to run all of our phone operations

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been able to create our own programs and software to suit our company and clients.

Easy to adapt to specific requirements and custom builds. They are helpful in the requirements we need to advance our operations and commands.

Wish they had more pricing options so that we can provide our clients with more cost effective options.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy integration to send text messages out to clients from my software

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Web based API - nothing complicated here - it was straight forward and easy to use. I could start with basic features and add more later on.

Nothing negative comes to mind. Some of my customers (healthcare industry) were adverse to using twillio and I think they tried to get a BAA in place and were not able to.

powerfull sms broadcasting

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

twilio is leading in sms, voice calls, and many more services, for example i really like sms broadcasting feature and the support docs are super clear and price is resoneble

I've been using Twilio for years and have yet to have an issue, just one that about masking SMS can not implement in INDONESIA,

Mit Google übersetzen

Twilio Took My Chat Bots to a Whole New Level.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Twilio allows me to initiate chat bots from SMS messages.

What I like most about Twilio is that it allows me to initiate a chat bot from an SMS message. This is particularly handy in recruiting applications where I want people to be able to text "jobs" to a certain number and immediately engage with a chat bot to gather information.

I can have the bot collect contact information and then redirect the applicant to a webpage where he or she can complete an application. I call also collect the contact information and then notify someone in HR to call the applicant right away. This kind of fast response dramatically increases my clients' hire rates.

What I like least about this feature is that its a little awkward to use. If you don't have knowledge about Authorization Tokens and back-end website stuff, this may take a little learning. Also, I appreciate their dedication to security, but forcing me to use a 14-character password is a hassle.

Amazing Telephony Service

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Twilio has been able to solve our customer's telephony needs and has provided extremely helpful recommendations along the way. They are definitely on top of their game and a clear leader in their industry.

Twilio has top-notch documentation around all of their products. Their customer service is amazing and they are one of the leaders in the industry. They also hold a bunch of useful features for their customers to utilize.

They are one of the most expensive telephony solutions.

Cutting Edge and AWESOME

Bewertet am 28.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The team at Twilio is putting together world class architecture on new innovative tools every day. We are leveraging it to strengthen our position in the healthcare world designing innovative apps.

Some of the documentation is lacking and the descriptions are somewhat nebulous. SMS messaging context seems to be more from their point of view, instead of the user or company using it, which makes diagnosing issues extremely confusing.

Mit Google übersetzen

We absolutely love this platform!

Bewertet am 16.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use this platform on a daily basis with our customers and it is an essential part of our business. It works seamlessly and without any issues.

I really do not have any complaints about this system other than I wish they had numbers available in every country.

Mit Google übersetzen

Effective integrations at a low cost

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Greatly expanded our ability to communicate with our customers.

We use Twilio to integrate text messaging with our CRM. The interface is easy to navigate and setup was a cinch. Unbelievably broad product offering, we plan to incorporate the faxing component as well.

Encountered some unusual logging issues early on, but I think that was more on our programming than Twilio. Otherwise, I'm hard pressed to come up with a "con".

Mit Google übersetzen

Twilio: Not easy to use, but I'm not a programmer!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I'm glad I use Twilio for text reminders. "No shows" caused empty slots on my calendar that could have been used by paying customers. I was losing money. With the text reminders, the "no shows" are almost nonexistent and I can now focus on other aspects of my business.

Before I started using Twilio, my customers were receiving email reminders about their upcoming appointments. More often than not, they didn't show up. Twilio syncs with my appointment calendar and sends reminders via text. Now the "no shows" are a very rare occurrence!

It was very hard to set up. I did figure it out, but it took me a little while. Admittedly, I'm not a programmer and have never tried to do anything like this on my own before. For others, this could be incredibly easy. I have a phone number that my reminder texts are sent from. This number has programmable voice capability, but the difficulty level (for me) has prevented me from trying to set it up.

6.0/10

Premier communication gateway

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Twilio platform is a fantastic gateway for communications of all types. Their levels of APIs is insane!

I wish the international texting rates were lower. Seems very steep for countries like Australia when using send/receive texts.

I simply love Twilio

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use it to send SMS and automated voice calls to our clients and members.

Twilio is an industry leading solution for sending automated SMS, voice calls, and more. The UX is fantastic, the support docs are super clear (Say my developers) and the price is reasonable.

I haven't run into any shortcomings with Twilio yet. Perhaps the prices for a custom short code phone number could be more affordable?

Mit Google übersetzen

Use to send texts to on-site guests

Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Twilio is easy to implement and is used to send website login info to guests who are onsite.

The prices can at times be a con. Using long-codes and toll-free numbers are affordable. Unfortunately short codes are very pricy.

Mit Google übersetzen

Good API software solution. Missing a few pieces.

Bewertet am 21.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Giving clients tha ability to sent notifications to students, parents, and staff quickly and easily. Was easy to implement, had product up and running quickly.

Easy to integrate, lots of functionality. Logs are useful to get error information. Help desk is friendly and helpful.

Very pricey, for decent amount of cps. Answering machine detection isn't there yet, having trouble getting it to leave messages appropriately.