Twilio Communications Cloud Bewertungen

Twilio Communications Cloud

Bietet Sprach- und Textnachrichten für Web- und mobile Anwendungen.

4.7/5 (126 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Twilio supports me all the way.

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Twilio for mobile phone verification of users registering on our platform.Using Twilio for mobile phone verification ,has led to a reduction in the number of spam registrations we get on our website.

I like the sheer amount of technical documentation which Twilio provides me with.Twilio is easy to use and as a user,I am provided with quality support everytime I have had to reach out to the Twilio support team ; there were even occasions they helped go through my codebase,all in a bid to guide me right and point me towards the right direction.
I feel Twilio is fairly priced and the ability to buy mobile numbers of 200+ countries for my software applications is an helping hand for all software engineers.

While Twilio has a fantastic support structure for its users.I will like to get response to tickets I open with the support team faster than it is at the moment.As against response after a day or two,will be great if I am getting a response after a few hours.

Great for Triggered Text Message Notifications

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, very happy. Great value for the money. Would highly recommend.

We've been using this system to send text notifications to a distribution list when someone visits our website and completes a form to request information. We typically receive emails from clients who send 3-5 similar, if not identical emails to multiple tour operators. By dramatically decreasing our time to contact the potential client and answer questions via email or over the phone, we saw a marked increase in booking conversions. Using the Zapier integration between our Website form tool "Gravity Forms" and Twilio, we now can respond to online inquiries a matter of minutes, and secure a booking before our competitors can even open their email.

In the Zapier setup, it is a bit of hit and miss to get all the custom text to layout like you want in a single text message.

Mit Google übersetzen

Twilio has a positive role of preventing spam registrations on our platform.

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Twilio primarily for mobile and landline verification of website visitors and customers ,through voice calls and text messages.

Twilio has always been easy to use for me because of its rich API library and documentations which makes it easy to know what to expect from an API without the need to learn via trial and error.
Twilio support practically all programming languages and so it does not matter if you are coding in python,Java,php etc Twilio has got you covered.
Pricing is fair to users ,thus it does not matter if I am a lone software engineer or working for a large form ; Twilio's payment plan ensures I pay for just what I am using.

Twilio averagely takes two days to respond to any technical issue we raise with them via email.In a software environment,two days is too long a period and a lot of loss can take place between that period of time.

Mit Google übersetzen

Always on the Go with Twilio!

Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Competitive rates in the market is being offered. We use this in the company as the main tool for SMS messaging platform tool for our devices so it's cheaper compared to the rates we would be paying if we are to use the services offered by regular major carriers. It also allows use via API so very convenient and easy to set up in the backend for operational use with different platforms.

Lately, there's an issue when viewing/searching for SMS transaction logs. When you search for the logs using phone number as a search tool, sometimes the results will not show up. I think it's a bug. Also when the sub menus were changed from the previous version, it got confusing. Navigating the menus on the site got more complicated compared to before.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to integrate with any platform

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to create a driver with LUA, and integrate SMS feature to Control4 Home Smart System.
I wanted to receive messages every time certain events occurred, and Twilio is really accurate and helpful. I had to minimize the amount of messages so I could spend less money per month.

- It has an API Rest and a 5 minutes to implement rule, which is quite true.
- They have a quick start for many platforms / languages.
- SMS Feature was exactly what I needed, fast send/receive messages.
- Besides having excellent docs, they have something called TwilioQuest, which I found really funny and entertaining.

- Price per SMS seems to be high, at least in my country. I guess it depends on what are you building, and the value you give to this feature.

Powerful yet complex

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to create a call center script using this service and it worked great. Customer support sucks. If I were to rate Customer Support: 2 stars. Documentation: 5

You can create almost anything with their voice prompts. Both inbound and outbound calls. From IVR to automated calls. You can host your scripts on their platform or your own server using the REST API.

Documentation is all over the place. There are two main ways to send commands. Twiml or API (your language like PHP or C#) but the documentation jumps back and forth. One step of a tutorial is in Twiml. Then the next thing you want to do is not. It uses the API. And trying to find the same documentation in the other language is hit or miss.

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Extremely easy to set up and get going!

Bewertet am 30.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software was able to solve for a business requirement.
Price point was reasonable.
Performance is very good.

As a lead architect, I am always on the look out for stable, easy to integrate tools and services for our various Enterprise solutions.

With Twilio, I was able to get a fully functioning Enterprise level SMS Notification Microservice up and running in under an hour.
The ease of integration, it's simple API and documentation is what any developer would be happy with.
The price point is also very reasonable and I would highly recommend this solution to anyone who is looking to evaluate or use this service.

Twilio Platform = Solid

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Even though I am not a developer, even I can get Twilio services working. I have helped a few local businesses in my area drop the traditional POTS lines and migrate over to Twilio and have heard nothing but great reviews. That platform has even given me the push to sign up for a couple dev classes to get even more out of it.

Some of the documentation can be extremely vague. I understand that it is made for developers/programmers but there is a big portion of potential users that would love to use some of the features, but just don't have the coding background/knowledge to make it come alive.

Mit Google übersetzen

Twilio is simple efficient.

Bewertet am 23.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Twilio to power text message notifications on every software I build.While it is an expensive option in contrast to email notifications,it has a greater chance of being read by the recipient than email.

I like Twilios number pool functionality,which let me use a pool of regular phone numbers to send text messages to as many users of my software app. As possible and not get blocked by local network carriers.

Twilio is obviously the market leader and thus their pricing is expensive in contrast to its competitors,albeit it provides a reliable sms gateway for users like myself.

Plivo is GREAT BUT

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was awesome. If you can live with the price and knowing that competitors are almost half it really could be worth it to pay extra since they have a proven and battle-tested platform. Denied SMS sends are a pretty big deal and it's really easy to get caught in spam filtering etc on other providers. However I think I would recommend checking there first to see if your group of users can use the less expensive option without getting any dropped/missed/filtered SMS sends.

I liked that it worked great for my needs (Api driven SMS) and that I hardly had to manage anything to get it working and it worked for nearly any phone number I or my customers wanted to text.

The price. Some competitors are half the price, however it's a tradeoff in that you will get more failed SMS sends.

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Great telephone / text software that can integrate into multiple sites easily.

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to acquire phone numbers quickly, set up with API access, and get up and running within a very short time frame. Pricing is very competitive in the market, and tracking is made easy within their platform.

Sending only one text per second on their base package is a bit limiting, but cost effective enough to make it worthwhile. They do allow businesses to be a "reseller" of their product, which allows companies to charge a client 4x what a twilio customer would pay.

Mit Google übersetzen

Dial Twilio to add telephony to your application

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used Twilio as part of our SaaS enterprise business application to do voice signature/ gather consent via an automated call, do short polling via voice and get consent via text message.

Twilio makes adding telephone based interactions - call/ SMS etc... to an application dead simple. No hardware or software to install - just APIs and you pay for what you use and nothing more.

At times documentation has not been found to keep pace with the functionality. That is just a minor irritant.

Mit Google übersetzen

I use this platform daily to monitor SMS messaging.

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From SMS recordings, to phone recordings, this tool is a must.

The platform is easy to pinpoint a message and why it was sent. The fact that the message is presented is an added plus, as other platforms for say email recording do not present such detail. Also, their support is superior.

The biggest pain-point is that the messages are in UTC time, and while that feature is understandable, it does create a few seconds of additional work in conversion.

Mit Google übersetzen

Seriously powerful SMS text messaging features from your own web systems

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you build custom web systems like we do, you need a good tool to interface with cellphones. Twilio gives you a system and API that can be configured to do just about anything you could need.

The API is really powerful and relatively easy (as far as APIs are concerned) to use.
It's not too hard to use and can be configured to do just about anything you could want.
It's cost effective.
It's very reliable.

I seriously can't think of anything wrong with it.

Mit Google übersetzen

My option to send SMS's in my application

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My software to send SMS's along my app.

Twilio has good callback system and retries associated with it, it was really easy to integrate with our application. Additionally, we can know do it internationally and help us expand our business.

The administration page could be improved. And it seems that it is not easy to understand which countries currently twilio support and if it's supported income and outcome messages or not.

Added Messaging APIs to our product

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our software product did not have Messaging so Twilio filled in that gap in a couple of days

Excellent API Set, outgoing and incoming Messages with SMS and WhatsApp. We used Twilio to quickly add a Messaging component to our base application. Very inexpensive

As for any API Setup you need to be a programmer to do this. Twilio has a messaging dashboard, but we are programmers so we went straight to the APIs

Mit Google übersetzen

Great call recording features for quality assurance

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were able to monitor phone calls to improve customer service and employee training

We use the call recording component of Twilio to record inbound customer service, sales, and support calls. We had the recording integrated with our website via the specialty phone numbers that we put on site. This gave us tremendous insight into our customer experience process. I can't speak to the implementation part since it was handled by our website provider, but using it was very simple.

Since we utilized the client side integration, I can't speak much to the native Twilio functionality. Everything that came through on our end was great. I think I would have preferred the native Twilio features, however, to have more flexibility with how we manage our calls.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great product, never had any problems

Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Twilio as a SIP provider and I am very happy with it! I route lots of international calls through Twilio.

Totally reliable, just works. Using it with Freepbx/Asterisk, easy to implement. Lots of APIs or extra functionality.

No problems so far. Would love it if they would offer their own SMS client. Did not find any good one through third party vendors.

Mit Google übersetzen

We have been using this platform for several years to run all of our phone operations

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been able to create our own programs and software to suit our company and clients.

Easy to adapt to specific requirements and custom builds. They are helpful in the requirements we need to advance our operations and commands.

Wish they had more pricing options so that we can provide our clients with more cost effective options.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy integration to send text messages out to clients from my software

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Web based API - nothing complicated here - it was straight forward and easy to use. I could start with basic features and add more later on.

Nothing negative comes to mind. Some of my customers (healthcare industry) were adverse to using twillio and I think they tried to get a BAA in place and were not able to.

powerfull sms broadcasting

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

twilio is leading in sms, voice calls, and many more services, for example i really like sms broadcasting feature and the support docs are super clear and price is resoneble

I've been using Twilio for years and have yet to have an issue, just one that about masking SMS can not implement in INDONESIA,

Mit Google übersetzen

Twilio Took My Chat Bots to a Whole New Level.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Twilio allows me to initiate chat bots from SMS messages.

What I like most about Twilio is that it allows me to initiate a chat bot from an SMS message. This is particularly handy in recruiting applications where I want people to be able to text "jobs" to a certain number and immediately engage with a chat bot to gather information.

I can have the bot collect contact information and then redirect the applicant to a webpage where he or she can complete an application. I call also collect the contact information and then notify someone in HR to call the applicant right away. This kind of fast response dramatically increases my clients' hire rates.

What I like least about this feature is that its a little awkward to use. If you don't have knowledge about Authorization Tokens and back-end website stuff, this may take a little learning. Also, I appreciate their dedication to security, but forcing me to use a 14-character password is a hassle.

Amazing Telephony Service

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Twilio has been able to solve our customer's telephony needs and has provided extremely helpful recommendations along the way. They are definitely on top of their game and a clear leader in their industry.

Twilio has top-notch documentation around all of their products. Their customer service is amazing and they are one of the leaders in the industry. They also hold a bunch of useful features for their customers to utilize.

They are one of the most expensive telephony solutions.

Cutting Edge and AWESOME

Bewertet am 28.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The team at Twilio is putting together world class architecture on new innovative tools every day. We are leveraging it to strengthen our position in the healthcare world designing innovative apps.

Some of the documentation is lacking and the descriptions are somewhat nebulous. SMS messaging context seems to be more from their point of view, instead of the user or company using it, which makes diagnosing issues extremely confusing.

Works smoothly with my programming language of choice - Python

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 9.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Twilio primarily for mobile number verification. This has greatly reduced the number of spam signups on apps. That I build.

Twilio is the best option for me to enable global sms verifications for all of my apps. Both mobile and web based apps.It integrates well with my primary programming language -Python and I find it very convenient that I can manage phone calls over my web browser,without the need to have access to a physical phone.

I have come across multiple tutorials on the Twilio website which failed to compile because of Syntax errors. Will be a great initiative if the Twitter team can better validate its tutorials before releasing it to the public.